Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature)   Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 11:44 pm

okay)
~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~

Ebony nuzzled him lovenly and nestled in his embrace feeling she had come to home she never knew she had. She didn't know that soon like her sibling she too would enter her first heat

~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~

he held her to him kissing down her neck "your so beautiful i wish you could understand me, i also wish i knew your name" he said near her ear lost in the lust of the moment
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

Number of posts : 2535
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature)   Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 11:10 pm

ill get to the group post tomarrow when i get up)

riku rubbed her back as he deep the kiss his hands began to roam her body as he wished she understood him cause he would ask her to be his forever
~~~~~~~~~~~~
silver didnt know she was in heat as it was her first she kissed him over and over again pressing her body against his she didnt know why but she couldnt get enough of him wanted more
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature)   Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 10:18 pm

ooc: your typing too fast and misspelling slow down the rp not going anywhere and tag the group)

She was surprised to the kiss she returned it moaning in his mouth. she was still young and had not entered her first heat yet but already she was considering him as a perspective mate.

Ryuu laughed a little cause her lick tickled he did not know she was entering her heat he just knew he wanted to be with her, protect her. He knew he was already falling for her and hoped he could stay to make her his wife.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature)   Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 8:58 pm

riku was shocked at her affectionate lick he then bent down and kissed her deeply pulling her close his heart racing.

~~~~~~~~~~~

silver listen to his heart racing she then blushed when he moved to kiss her she moved close to and licked his lip before they connected wit his silver was unaware at that moment she was entering into her heat
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature)   Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 8:44 pm

she ate it and licked his hand then boldly licked his face he was nice, handsome and she was falling for him and in the moment forgot about her sibling.

~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~
Ryuu wrapped his arms around her as she nuzzled his chest and she felt his heart beat it increased to holding this sultry siren in his arms and he moved slowly to kiss her
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature)   Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 7:31 pm

riku said "your welcome you sweet cat i wouldn't let anything every harm you" he stroked her back more seeing that she really liked it he handed out some more bread see if she wanted more
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Silver mewed and arched to his touch purring she nuzzled into is chest
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature)   Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 6:33 pm

Ebony arched feline like to his petting and smiled sheepishly she was scared true cause she didn't know what he was or if he was dangerous like the snake he got rid of so bravely, but now knew or hoped he not harm her "mew" she said trying to tell him thanks for saving her life.

~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~

Ryuu smiled and gave her a full stroke down her back "well you may not understand words but it looks like you like this" he said
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature)   Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 5:26 pm

Silver purred wishign she could understand him she blushed as her tail swayed happly she gor extremelty close to him likeign his touch it was so gentle
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Riku saw her rubbing agaisnt his hand that once held the branch her petted her and said "your so kind and gentle no wonder you were scared of me at first" he ran his hand down her hair his hand tracign her back
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature)   Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 5:20 pm

Ryuu scratched her ear gently "I'm sorry i don't know what your saying." He said and stroked her like a pet cat she was so lovely he smiled "your cute " he murred softly he knew to her he could had said i hated you and still she not understand a word but truth was she was cute and sweet once her fear was gone

she smiled and purred as she rubbed against the hand that held the branch for he had saved her from a very deadly snake and she knew he only wanted to help her she just wish she could understand him
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature)   Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 3:15 pm

she mewed still not sure she understood but he seemed so friendly silver saw his hand and mewed as she rubbed against his hand ears twitching tail swaying

~~~~~~~~~~

riku saw the snake and got in front of her he got a long branch that was on the ground and picked the snake up and put it it some where were it would leave them alone he then turned and looked at her and said "its okay i want let it hurt you."
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature)   Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 2:46 pm

He saw the coon and turned after it scampered away "it's okay its just a coon" he said "skittish thing aren't you" he said and reached to her then stopped not wanting to scare her but his hand itched to touch her he didn't "what are you so afraid of? Did someone hurt you? Are you being chased?" he asked still doubting she understood him, but didn't stop trying keeping his voice calm and gentle.

~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~

her belly growled and she took it then ate it she then heard a sound and sniffed in the direction she froze as a snake came out of the brush
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature)   Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 12:36 pm

Silver mewed and came closer still unsure she then hear rustlign in the bushes and it scared her she rand and hide behind him unaware she was and unaware the rustlign in the bush was just a racoon
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
riku smiled and didnt move much he said "come on its okay you can have it its just bread" he couldnt helop but admirign her beauty
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature)   Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 2:37 am

"come on" ryuu coaxed not moving so not to scare her

She spproched s bit more and got close enough to sniff the bread she then looked to him "mew?"
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature)   Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 1:33 am

riku smiled and said "wow um come on its okay im not gonaa harm you" he nibbled on his bread showing her he was friendly
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

silver poked her head out and meowed her ears twitched she came out and tilted her head at him examinign him tryign to decide to run away or not
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature)   Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 12:30 am

"do you understand me?" he asked taking a step then putting down the wood he moved away from it 5 steps ten sat "its ok i mean you no harm" he said

Ebony peaked out to the smell of food and it was then he saw her head she mewled and moved towards him a step then hid again seeming unsure of him
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature)   Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 11:33 pm

silver meowed unable to understand ryuu she still didnt know he saw her and peaked out the bush leanign branch back then saw him starign at her she meowed and backed away wary of him
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``
rikusaw it was a animel some kind he new he had to be careful he was unaware that it was a girl he took alittle bread from his rashins andset it down to see if it come out hesaid "its okay little animal i want hurt you
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature)   Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 11:20 pm

Ryuu saw the tail and moved away wary of it at first "uh, he-hello?" he said hoping whatever it was was frienly and spoke his language

It wasn't ryuu the ears sticking out from the hiding place and a tail swishing told him he was being spied on by possibly some animal whatever it was unfortunately it did not understand him
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature)   Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 9:50 pm

silver got curiouser and so creeped closer watchign him closely she didnt know why she found him fascinatign but she did in the excitment she didnt notice her tail was stickign out the bush

---------------

riku heard somethign as soon as he began callign for his brother and said "ryuu is that you....." his hand on his blaster just in case
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature)   Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 9:40 pm

Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature) - Page 5 NekoBoy

Riku's brother; Ryuu spat out the water and shook his head of hair he then looked around after the she-cat hid wondering where he was and where his brother was "great i guess i got to wait until he finds me" he said then sighed "well i better make a fire and dry off" he said and began gathering wood for the fire.

meanwhile.....

Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature) - Page 5 Neko_girl

Silver's sister; Ebony, was exploring she got seperated from her sibling and neared the smoking ship curious she sniffed around then hid when Riku exited the ship and began calling out to someone who she never heard of before
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature)   Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 8:57 pm

Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature) - Page 5 Friendly

It was late Riku groaned as he woke up his head throbbing he looked around he could see the smoke from the crash of his and his brother space craft he looked around for his brother. He knew there was no telling where they landed in the universe and he knew his brother could have landed miles away in the ejection pod he began to yell

meanwhile.........

Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature) - Page 5 Neko

Silver saw the trail of smoke on her way to the watering hole for her and her sister she got curious she was the youngest of her family she headed towards it but then slowly stopped her tail swaying her ears twitched she saw a figure in the water it was a man she never seen some one like that she got curious and stepped closer but when she saw it move she quickly went in the bush watching it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature)   Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5