Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature)   Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 12:39 pm

ryuu smiled and kept caressing her sides.
-------------------------------
ebony smiled and led him in the way of her home but then nausea hit and she collapsed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lobo heard her and fearing she was in trouble he went to her aid he fought the lizard-men half hoping they end his life so she would be free since she didnt want him he save her then keep her safe but nothing more and if he died then well at least she will be free.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

Number of posts : 2535
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature)   Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 12:15 am

when yuri was far away she didnt know why but she began to cry some thinking about lobo she usually didnt let this stuff bother her" she was caught of guard by the lizard man and yelled as they over took her easly as she had been to distracted to pull her weapons
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
riku said "of course i would love to" he kissed herjust as she started feelign a bit quizy unaware it was from her pregnancy
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Silver moaned as she scratched his back as she was feeling so much pleasure her body was so senstive to his touch
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature)   Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 12:01 am

the wolf did not know her heart, did not know her world, or words or feelings she would always be his mate only his death would end their union 'maybe she needs time alone' he thought unaware the lizard-men waited til he and she was a good distance apart before they attacked her.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"i dont know if you will be but i can take you there if you like" she said.

he caressed her back and held her against him as he gently made love to her in the water.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature)   Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 8:46 pm

yuri was unaware lobo left her for a while when she didnt hear his pantign any more she turned around and said "lobo were are you" she sighed and said "great he take me then leaves me" she then contiuned to walk unaware of the lizard man plannign to capture her
~~~~~~~~~~``
riku smiled as he said "so take me to your home my love unless you think i want be welcomed"
~~~~~~~~~~~
silver smiled and kissed him deeper as the smallwaves of water hit them she rolled and let him be ontop
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature)   Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 9:01 am

ooc: its okay)

IC:

he looked heartbroken he thought her 'i'm sorry' meant 'sorry i don't love you' not that she didn't understand him. He hung his head as she left taking his heart with her he sighed and let her go not realizing the evil lizard-men were watching and began to follow her without his protection they felt she was an easy target and planned to capture her once she was a safe distance from the male wolf.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ebony nodded and just hoped nothing bad happened to him.
Ryuu made way to the shallows so they would not drown while they kissed.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature)   Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 11:28 pm

sorry you made it seem like he was talking to her in regular speak you didn't clarify he was doing the growls and stuff when he spoke i got confused)

Yuri sighed as she thought she understood him briefly but when he spoke again all she heard was growling she looked at him and sighed and said "I'm sorry" she kissed his snout and began walking as she was full. she honestly didn't know how she felt about the wolf.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Riku looked at ebony and said "i would like to meet your sister and maybe the others you talk about as for the dangers i want let no one harm you."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
silver meowed as she pressed her body against his as they kissed more passionately and heated.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature)   Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 9:57 pm

"but i do" he said (she did t realize she understands him lol).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"alright well i got a sister" she began "and now i got you" she said "we not alone there are others and also dangers here" she said.
he returned the kiss while holding her close
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature)   Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 8:17 pm

yuri knocked lobo on the snout and said "i dont want to hear those word come out your mouth again don't assume how i feel my feeligns for you are confusing right now and conflicting soethign is different and i cant explain it"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
silver giggled seeing him jump in she dove and came up infront of him and kissed him deeply
````````````
Riku said "i dunno anythign and everythign you want to tell me"
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature)   Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 12:59 pm

"i love you"he said "i never felt this way for anyone even my own kind" he said "i guess you dont love me i thought you did i thought thats why you aggreed" he added.

the splash woke ryuu out of his thoughts and he stripped and joined her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"about myself?" she repeated "like what" she asked.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature)   Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 3:11 am

Riku said "yeah we could" he kissed ebany happy to have her he stood and helped her to her feet and said "well we can at least walk some and you can tell me about yourself"

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Silver meowed and said".......coming" she splashed him alittle"

````````````````
yuri said "mate why me why not soemone of your own kind why force yourself on me to claim me"
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature)   Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 10:12 pm

she held him giving him an extra squeeze "well we could start in a direction like north and search as far as e can" she said glad he could understand her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"your my mate" he said simply, there was possibly more to it then that but it was the best explaination he could give besides the fact that he loved her.

he watched her swim in the stream from the shore to him in the water naked she looked like a water nymph.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature)   Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 9:54 pm

yuri smiled as she didnt know why she been so angry at him but there was somethign different between them may i ask why are you being so protective of me"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
silver fished and stripped nake her tail swayign she decided to go for a swim
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Riku said "'i wish and hey i understood you" he smiled and was happy he kissed her and said "i wish i knew where to start lookign
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature)   Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 9:42 pm

"glad you liked it" lobo said softly.
ryuu smiled at her as he ate his fish. When it was gone he held her close to him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"do you know where he went?" she asked him murring to his kisses.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature)   Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 3:26 pm

Riku smirked and began kissing down her neck and said "what would you like to do today my love i still need to find my brother but i know he will be fine."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
Silver helped and nibbled on the fish after it was cooked she sat close to him as she ate
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yuri didnt know she was eatign like a wuild animel bit she was she finished and said "that was really good"
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature)   Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 9:50 pm

Ebony blushed to his words and his kiss.
Ryuu smiled and then pit the fish o a stick then gathered firewood to cook it for them.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lobo did the same admiring her animalisitic way of eating
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature)   Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 4:47 pm

riku kissed ebany and said "its good fish my love your good at catching fish" he kissed her deeply pulling her into his lap
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
silver smiled as she saw ryu caught it after it hit him she thought it was very sexy there fish in hand she meowed and looked at him flirtingly
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
yuri took some of the cooked meatr and began tearign into it hungrly
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature)   Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 11:16 pm

ebony aate it and smiled at him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ryuu caught the fish and smiled laughing back.
He smiled at her and nodded he tore the meat then made a fire to cook it for them.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature)   Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 6:58 pm

silver caaught a fish but it sliped out her hands hititng ryuu in the face she blushed and giggled some
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
yuri let him lick her and saw him go kill the deer she decided to accept it right then that this creator wouldnt leave her and that it loved her she could us that she could smell the meat of the dear licking her lips she patted lobo and said "thank you" she made a fire and began to cook the meet wonderign why this creature seem so protective over her
```````````````````````
riku finished and gave ebany some fish as he at his portion
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature)   Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 6:38 pm

he grabbed her and took her hunting he found a deer licked her then went to kill it for her.

ebony smiled and followed him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ryuu liooked to the water he then looked to her as she failed to catch a fish and got in tring to help.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature)   Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 4:09 pm

yuri ingored ihim she had a duty to complet ehs grabbed her boloths and put the m up and tey to ingore his looks she was hungry and decided to hunt for her meal
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Silver meowed and smiled and took his hand leading him to a stream just like her sister shelicked her lips unfortunatly she wasnt a good fishing person she could never catch anything
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
riku smiled and said "ill make us a fire" he started a fire quickly and began to cook it smillign at her
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature)   Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 3:15 pm

he yawned and smiled to her "Hèrè sirawa" he murred softly then pursed his lips remembering her words "hellooooo i-its ooookay i woooooont hurt yooooou"

he broke the kiss as he heard her belly growl "hungry huh well i dont know what you eat here but so am i" he said
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ebony nodded and took his hand and led him to the stream a mile away and got a fish from it then smiled and gave it to him
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature)   Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 12:10 pm

yuri didnt wake up for hour when she did she was sore and tryed to remember what happen everythign was fuzzy she then saw lobo and jumped srartled her and she back away still bnot sure nd couldnt believe what this creature did to her
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
silver moaned as he did his kiss were turnign her on she meowedas he stomach growled
`````````````
riku hugged her back and kissed her and said "im happy your here ebany how about i make you sdome breakfest and then maybe we can look for my brother then build a place for shelter
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature)   Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 2:40 am

ooc: we only got 2 -2 posts one with kouga which inu will be joining the one with inu and the wolves and one with kisho and kagome and kagome is in her time)
``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
lobo kept her warm as she slept.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ryuu caressed her as he kissed then released her lips and trailed her cheek and neck.
ebony went back to him and gave her new mate a hug.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature)   Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 1:00 am

do you and will have any openign in yalls post were i ca have acharacter butt in lol i dunno i havent ready anythign but the inuyasha posts)

yuri snuggled in his chest thinking it was a bed it was nice and warm
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``
silver smiled and moaned in the kiss her tail sawayed happly
````````````````````
riku was happy when he found her seeing her standing there in the sun light still naked made him hard once again
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature)   Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 12:25 am

think on that and post when your ready)
````````````````````````
he noticed and licked the mark his version of kissing her he then licked her face and let her rest or sleep on his soft furry chest.
~~~~~~~~~~~
ryuu deepened the kiss and held her tighter in his arms.
Ebony returned after releiving herself and stared at him and sighed at how handsome he looked in the morning light.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature)   Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next