Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

Number of posts : 2535
Registration date : 2008-12-26

Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature)   Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 8:45 pm

a young grirl neko tols silvers sister that the elser wantto speak to her and only her
~~~~
silver looked scared for her sister and hugged hand waithed with he make and her sisters mate whoe wsihed hew knew wha the elder wanted

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
Yuri said "oh fuck lobo your so big mmm i lvoe it it you sesxy beast dont stop
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature)   Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 8:32 pm

ryuu smiled to silver and kissed her

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"i would not like it but i cant fight it but i dont think he will your not our kind but he will want to know if there are more i am sure"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

lobo entered her with a groan and held her as they became one once more
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature)   Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 12:49 pm

silver snuggled close to ryu in in his embrace and put his hand on her tummy with a smile

~~~~~~~~~~
riku said "you think hes gonna use us to breed more how you feel about that
~~~~~~~~~~
yuri smiled and kissed lobo and before takehis member and putign it at her hot and wet entrance she was ready for him yuri didnt know lobo was the last of his kind il she cam and know his kind could remebuild with her supplying there race
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature)   Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 12:38 pm

he smiled and held silver but he also had the same question as his brother so he easedropped a bit on them

she looked down "i dont know but the healer said she will fight for us we have so few of our kind and even fewer breeding males" she said

he moaned and thrustede into her hand imanging it to be her folds
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature)   Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 12:00 pm

riku looked at ryu and said "bro your love my mate s sister is carryig your baby your gonna be a father and so am i" he smiled and kissed her deeply and said "hows you village gonna take it we arent exactly your kind"
~~~~~~~~~
Silver looked at her sister then at her mat and managed to say in there language "baby"
~~~~~~~`
Yuri smiled and loved his warming wmbrace she reach back and once again began stroking his masive cock knowign he wanted her
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature)   Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 11:39 am

he scratched his head "you want me to feed you something?" ryuu asked her
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"we are both with chjild mine is yours and hers with your brohter" she said "but it looks like he dont get what she is sayting yet can you help?" she asked

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

he laid beside her taking her into his strong arms
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature)   Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 9:43 am

silver smiled at her mat and her ssiter mate and kissed him and tryed to tell him she was pregnant but it was all mixed up so she sign laguaged it pointing to him then her the her tummy
~~~~~~
Riku saw his brother lover actign werid and said "whats goign on what did she tell you both
~~~~~~~~~~~~`
Yuri smiled and made sure they were alone before layign down adn exposeing her self to her mate this time willignly
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature)   Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 9:37 am

what were you trying to type?)

ryuu sighed "i dont like waiting" he said
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"i will help you sister" she said as they returned to their mates
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
he smiled and embraced her "of course i will" he told her
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature)   Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 12:26 am

ooc: sorry didnt see that i was typifn fast)

RIku looked at ryu and said "well i was practically shoved out of there dont worry im sure they tell us when they know something brother"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
silver said " he can understand you i cand say my name a few other things but thats it but you can communitcate fully im jealous" she looked at her sister and her mind was still racign at the news she fallowed her sister out to tell the boys she wondered what the elder would do
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
yurisaid "lobo i love you mate with eme again my love"
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature)   Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 12:13 am

silver's mate waited with his brother "so why we waiting why dont we go in and see if they are okay?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"my mate understands me maybe i can tell him and help you tell yours" she said

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
he moaned as she did that

ooc: ahw bkuahws?
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature)   Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 6:38 pm

silver said "sis how do we tell them they dont understand us i can barely talk in there language i cant beleieve we are btoh mothers to be and aunts to be" she laughed
~~~~~~~~~~~
yuri snuggled in his chest she mmed being close to him ahw bkuahws being this close to him turned her on she reached down and began to stroke his memebr
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature)   Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 6:31 pm

"yes me too so i guess we should tell our mates together i guess yours is the man that carried you right" she said

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
he nodded holding her to him lovenly
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature)   Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 4:56 pm

riku help calm his mate down and said "its okay hes my brother he want harm her"
~~~~~~
silver meowed to her sis and said in there language "im okay sis just sick and weak some go with me to tsee the healer silver let her sis take her t see the healer as rikued and ryu talked

the healer looked to silver and her sis as she examined her and sighed and said "well i guess congratulation are in order fo the both of you you both are pregnant

silver looked to her sister and said "pregnant wow you to"
~~~~~~~~~~
yuri listent to his growls and heard him said "grows with in" she looked at his hand on her stomach looked at him connecting the dots and said "you telling me im pregnant"
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature)   Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 4:39 pm

lobo nodded then put her hand on her belly with his hand on hers "we share a life it grows within you" he told her.
~~~~~~~~
she nodded and went back to her mate she saw her sister and bristled to the stranger and attacked him demanding what he did to her sister
~~~~~~~~~~

"its me i need help" he said he then had to fight off a craxy cat that seemed concerned for the one he carried "i did nothing to harm her she is just sick and weak please dont hurt me i just want to help her"
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature)   Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 1:35 pm

The healer said "well ill try tio make sure he want exile there not many of us left and not many males left of our kind so he may accept it but go be with your mate and celebrate the comign of your child"

riku sighed as he waited patiently and looked around and suddenly his gazed landed on some one coming twords them carryign a woman that resembled his mate some he said "ryu is that you i been looking for you
~~~~~~~~~
Silver meowed at the new guy and she smelled her sister on theman and wondered silverwaited for ryu to take her inside to be looked at
~~~~~~~~~~
yuri did understand buits of lbob talking some but nothing fully yet she said "lobo do you know whats happening to me i know something different i just dunno what"
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature)   Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 1:24 pm

"thanks and i know but he cant do nothing the deed is done worse he can do is exile me i just hope i see my sister before he does.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
he carried her to the village.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
he licked her "we csan communicate its just you dont understand everything i say" he said loving her more and more and thought her blush made her cute
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature)   Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 11:17 am

the healer nodded and said "i havent seen her but if i do ill let you know and i llmlet the cheif know though im not sure what he will think of your mate anyway dont worry if you need some one to talk to im here
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
silver held on feeling weak from beign sick she snuggled in his aarms as he carried her
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yurisaid "i wish there was a way we could communitcate lobo" she sighed as she wipped some of the blood from the kill off her face she still could beleave she was eating raw meat she looked at lobo saw him looking and it made her blush
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature)   Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 6:17 am

"i guess just tell him there is no other way" she said thanking the healer "tell the cheif i am safe and has my sister returned?" she asked

~~~~~~~~~~~
he picked her up and began carring her to the village
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
he gaurded her and watched her as she ate smiling a little to her heathly appitite
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature)   Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 8:51 pm

riku sighed and wished he knew what was goign on he was unaware what she found out unaware he was father to be

the healer said "congros you need to take it easy and make sure you eat enough your eatign for you and the kit or kits how are you gonna tell your mate"
~~~~~~
silver meowed weakly and pointed towards there village
~~~~~~~
yuri looked at the meat and licked her lips she new she had to cook it but it smeeled so good she was so hungry she began to dig into hungrly
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature)   Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 8:27 pm

she blused abdsd told them the man's name then blused as the healer announced her condition
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"are you alright?do you have a village with a doctor?" he asked her
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
he gave her his kill from ealier and stayed near his inpregnated mate
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature)   Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 2:04 am

riku took her to the village smilign at her but concerned

when he got there all the other nekos in the town stared one that was the healer of the town went to check on her and to him it was a but of meos but to her it was "are you okay whats wrong who is this" she saw the mark on him and said "hes your mate tell me you look week she pushed riku out the room and exaimined her the healer got some herbs and made some potions and hand it to her and said well my dear it appeared you were in heat when you matedcause your pregnant"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
silver smiled and licked him but suddently didnt feel so good and ran weakly to a bush and threw up
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
yuri smiled at lobo wishing why he found her so important wishign she knew wha the knew she hugged him as she calmed from the attack her stomached growled again as she was hungry again she wonder why she had such a appeitite
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature)   Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 7:00 pm

he howlwed with her filling her again and gaining mating marks
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
she pointed towards her village
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
he held her close "its okay i'm here your safe now"
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature)   Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 4:00 pm

silver moaned as she orgasmed hard agaisnt him scratchign his back
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Riku said "your sick " he picked her up and carried her and said "just tell me where to go and ill carry you"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
yuri hugged him she had been shaking up from the attack
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature)   Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 12:08 am

Ryuu kept it up waiting for her to cum before filling her again.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ebony eventually stirred and nodded but he saw she threw up her breakfast.
Lobo killed the one that hurt her he then killed the others he growklled at the ones that fled then went to her and licked her face hope she was alright and knew now she cared it might be small but it was a start and it indeed gave him hope for a future with her.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature)   Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 5:37 pm

Silver meowed she knew she was so close to her release she purred pleasureablly
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Riku hurried and caught her and said ebany wake up are you okay
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yuri said "lobo be careful" she looked concerned as she tryed to get in the fight t bug the lizards tail had smacked her in the face knocking her down and leaveign agash on her cheek that bleed alittle lobo could se by that action she didnt want him to get hurt that she did have feeligns for him that there was hope
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature)   Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next