Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Eliment King of Lightning
Cat Poster

Number of posts : 730
Registration date : 2008-12-22

Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP)   Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 8:44 am

Loona arched her back a bit as Quasar worked her insides, " Well yeah. I think it was three to four pups on average, fuck you're hitting it so hard." She panted and went back to holding on to her stud. Looking into his eyes, "But with you. You'll knock me up with fucking huge liter." She laughed a little between moans.

----

Octavia kept on snickering, " Oh you don't know." She smiled and hugged her dad. Then press the Quasar plush.

"Here honey, you seem stressed. Let me help you relax" as the dildo popped out and started vibrating.

She laughed and smiled at her dad's face, " But hahaha, No really thanks for the sex toy Dad." she gave him another hug, " If I use it I'll be sure to stay quiet."

----

"I-i see. well, that's why we wanted that investment to be better at our jobs." He stood up and was doing his best, "OH and we got the Tacos at Murde Road and Genos Street." He smiled and gave a thought about a myth, " Umm sir, there was a myth about Arch Imps. Is that true? I mean we can't compare to Quasar over there." He looked still a little mad about the fucking. " but umm if you could transform me and Moxxie here into them. that would help out a lot." He looked to Millie knowing she might not do well with it if myth was true.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8535
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP)   Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 12:01 am

Quasar smiled and chuckled to himself wholesomely as she smooched and held onto him tightly. "Mmmm, I'm perfectly fine with you being my bitch, love. You'll make an excellent mother to our pups" he said as he rubbed behind her ears. He scowled at her when she mentioned vortex. "That's not funny" he scolded her. He started bucking his hips into her. "You're going to have a litter Loona...you haven't been taught about Hellhound biology have you" he asked her.

---

Stolas blinked seeing Sex Addict Online on her screen but pretended to be ignorant, and then looked down at the Quasar plushie, "Oh, yes! I ordered this for you. I heard that it has a lot of positive reviews" he said. He handed her the plushie. "No, no, I'm not forcing you into anything. I just wanted to cheer you up. I didn't know that Loona was dating the real one. I didn't mean to make this awkward for you" he said before he gulped. "I can take him back" he said unaware the plushie had a secret that would make his owlette very satisfied.

---

Lucifer sighed and shook his head. "I would have more things to say, but I believe that your services may be of some benefit. You see, if it isn't for your services compensating the exterminations, the pride ring would be worse off" he said before he put his hands behind his back. "I will look away if you can clean up your performance. I have approved of Cerberus's investment into your business. You are going to need it to deal with that DHORKS organization a not resort to the aid of Stolas from the Goetia family to save your asses" he said before he took another bit. "Wow, these tacos are the bomb. Where did you get these?"

Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP) - Page 4 Wpad1
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP)   Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2024 10:54 pm

Loona lean to him kissing her, as she held on tightly, " Thank honey, two days and I'm already you bitch. " She felt him everywhere in her. She felt his tip to his knot. She moaned a little as she spasmed. " Well, breed me. so I can have a little..." She felt a little mean and teased him, "a little vortex. just kidding."

----

Octavia sighed as she paused Sex Addict Online. She turned around and looked at her dad in her bedroom doorway. "What? Oh yeah, she hooked up with... is that a Quasar plushie?" She laughed a little feeling a bit embarrassed for herself and her dad. "Okay Dad, I get it. I need a boyfriend." She laughed a little more.

----

Blitzo eye twitched as he was found out, "Y-yes sir. I mean My Highness. " He kelt down, "I hope i didn't offend you with my actions." he motioned for M&M to get the hell out of her. He was more than willing to take full blame if it spared them.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP)   Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2024 10:23 pm

Quasar felt a bit different and a bit...bigger than before. His muscles were a bit...inflated, and he was taller? His testosterone levels were through the roof thanks to some enlarged breeding organs. He thrusted himself into her feeling a second wind while being stuck inside her. Now that most sensitive part of her was being stimulated by that monster of a knot. He growled dominantly. "Agh! I got you babe. I got you taken care of" he said as he thrusted into her more. It was a good thing that he was a great performer as her heat would not be a miserable one, but one of the most manageable ones she had ever experienced.

---

Stolas chuckled to the news that Loona was breeding with Quasar. He then squawked and coughed when he heard that Lucifer was there. "Lucifer is there!?" he shouted before he was hung up on. He stared at his phone receiver in shock. "Well, that's a bit of a surprise" he said before he waltzed over to Octavia's bedroom. "Octavia dear...did you know about Loona and her new boyfriend?" he asked her.

---

Lucifer took a taco from the bag and chomped into it. He squinted his eyes at Blitzo and shrugged his shoulders. "As long as you don't forget who you're talking to" he said before he crossed his arms over his chest. "So...you're the one that has been breaking into the surface world and killing humans?"

"Oh fuck! He knows!" Moxxie shouted.

"Chill Mox!" Millie said.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP)   Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2024 9:48 pm

Loona was startled by Lu's sudden appearance and looked at him wide-eyed. She gave a panted greeting to him, " Hey, sir, and t-thanks." She felt her insides twitch and move her eye narrowed and she dug her face into Quasar's shoulder. She came just a little and spasmed. Loona blushed heavily and panted, "N-need more just un till. ah umm." she was regretting it now she wanted more and she didn't care if she passed out due to them fucking.

----

Blitzo listened to Stolas and sighed "Hey, thanks Stolas. I just needed some reassurance. And yeah, My daughter is getting fucked by him." He turned to see Lucifer walk out he handed him a bag of tacos and answered Stolas, "Ahhhh. I think I have a lunch meeting with Cerburus's master. Lucifer. I-i'll fuck you later, Stolas, and talk too." He hung up and looked at him, " Um you don't mind if we don't do formalits do you sir?"
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP)   Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2024 5:54 pm

Quasar would pump a lot of puppy making materials into Loona as her hungry needy innards milked him for what he was worth, and he was worth a fortune. He would look at her strangely. "Uh, no...I thought it was more like a wave of the hand kind of deal. He is Lu after all. I mean, that's how I got the way I am today" he said before he pulled her into a big embrace and gave off a relieved and satisfied sigh. "I know watch you mean Loona...it's meant to go in there.

Floosh! "Did someone say that they wanted to go into heat?" Lucifer asked as he suddenly appeared in the room with them before he looked up and took a few steps back. "Oh cripes! You are in the middle of it!" he stumbled.

Quasar rolled his eyes. "Ugh, it's fine. Do your thing"

Lucifer scratched at his head underneath his hat. "I don't know what it will do whilst you are...well...stuck" he said before he started rubbing his hands. Light and sparks started emitting from them. "If anything weird happens to you. Just give me a call"

"Don't be distracted, and nothing weird should happen" Quasar remarked.

"Easier said than done if you knew what it looks like from here. I know I made it that she can take you and enjoy it, but...man...it sure looks surreal" Lucifer said before he placed either hand over Loona's ovaries. Loona would feel warm and her breast would get sore and embiggen, her nipples tingle like hell, Her pussy entrance would swell up like a balloon. Those cravings would hit her like a rock, and being in a knot would amplify her nerve receptors to pleasure. For Quasar, there was an effect, but to what extent it was unknown other than some certain swelling that occurred. There was a bit of a comical sound from him like a finger rubbing up against a balloon. Somethings were getting bigger but what?

Lucifer's eyes widened and he took a step back faking a cough. "Um, well...have fun you two" he said before he bolted out the door forgetting he could portal his way out. He had saw somethings that just made him want to rush out of there.

---

Stolas paused when he was asked what he would do if he caught him fucking his daughter. He did not really think of this before. "Well, I guess that you depend on the context. If he has a good rapport with me and it was consensual, I would leave the room and ask questions later. I want my little owlette to be happy, and I don't want to interfere with that. But if I didn't have any rapport with him, I'd certainly stop them...I would ask questions, but I wouldn't kill him unless she did not consent to it. You know what I mean? What are you implying? Is your daughter making love to that magnificent specimen? Hmmm" he asked.

Lucifer came across the three of them, and Millie and Moxxie's jaw hit the floor. "Moxxie! Look!" Millie shouted as she hit Moxxie and pointed.

"Yea! I know Millie!" Moxxie said.

Lucifer in front of the door with his arms crossed over his chest. "You imps have any tacos to spare?" he asked.

"Who's voice is that?" Stolas asked.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP)   Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2024 9:02 am

Loona felt his kisses and then felt him pop in her making her howl really loud. "Fuck you so fucking good." She took a second to clear her mind, " What now... induce heat? what like a shot? I hate fucking shots!" She looked down at her oozing cunt, " Well I like that kinda shot sure." Looking at him and sighed, "Sure, I kinda wanna go into heat."

Blitzo thought he was in trouble, but was relieved it was only about Quasar. " Yeah, I and my team did a little rescue. Went as good as well can do." He looked as Loona howled in the background, " And yeah pretty impressive package he has. " He looked at Loona and Quasar, "Say serious question. what would you do if say he was fucking your daughter? What would you do?" He did give a glare but looked to Millie ensuring her he was okay now.

Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP)   Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 10:11 pm

Quasar was very eager to get his girl to howl real bad, he kind of wanted the world to know that he was satisfying his girl. He periodically would give her a round of smooches, and he started panting to her walls fitting to his cock and it spasming around his knot. He gritted his teeth busting a nut inside of her gushing generous amounts of puppy batter inside her. "How would you like it if say...Lu forced your body to go into heat earlier? Not saying he has, but this is a voluntary thing"

"Why hello my little imp" Stolas said as he started rolling around the phone cord in his finger. "Well, I've heard that you've been busy. I've heard that you have had a run in with Mammon today. Am I not enough to get your kicks?" he teased with a low purr coming from his throat. "Oh yes, that reminds me...what was he like?" Stolas said as he squeezed the large Quasar plushie he bought for his daughter innocently.

"Hold me tighter! I'll make you feel all better!" It said in Quasar's voice.

"Oh how delightful!" Stolas said before he gave another press of the button.

"Don't let them get you down! You have me!" The plushie said.

"I got my darling little owlette the new Cerberus doll. Such uplifting dialogue he has to say. I was hoping it will cheer her up" he said.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP)   Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 8:47 pm

loona covered her mouth as she was going to howl real bad. but she went for the smooch. "I guess I'm just responding to my mate then. She smiled feeling him in her better than last time. Like her walls were now fitting to his cock.

Blitzo liked that Millie was so nice to him. I saw why Moxxie does everything he can for her. "Fuck it's Stolas" He turned away now looking at Loona and Quasar then turned right back, " Hey Stolas, how are things. did you hear something crazy or something?"

----

Alastor eyed Husk and answered, " No. It seems he got away. Shame," he didn't want to talk too much about it in mixed company.

Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP)   Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 8:08 pm

Quasar cocked his head cutely. "What, you don't have to go to work right now do you? And I'm sorry in advance if that happens with us. Sometimes things...slip" he asked alluding to him being potentially the reason Loona will show up late to work due to trying to squeeze in a quicky. Pop! •_•, "Uh...uh-oh" he muttered. "Mmmm♥ Yea...and you didn't need lube this time for that" he remarked. He chuckled wholesomely. "Is this your biology trying to ensure we conceive?" he asked her as they kissed. He slipped his tongue to lap at hers.

Millie smiled encouragingly. "You know where I grew up in. We're all about family. Let your's grow a little bigger. Fuck, you have a bunch of reaper level hellhounds to take up the family business. What do you think about that?"

Moxxie turned his head towards Blitz. "Eh?"

Millie slugs Blitz in the shoulder. "Nothing, next time I'll make my tacos extra spicy" she said trying to obscure Blitz's little outburst.

Blitz's phone starts ringing...it's Stolas.

---

"Oh shit! Vox broadcasted that? How?" Vaggie asked.

Niffty grinned evilly. "Well, he was being a bad boy!" she said before she licked her lips. "His blood was so yummy. I don't know which was thicker, his blood or his cock!"

Husk shook his head. "I remember the vomit fest fiasco. It took three weeks to clean up that whole venue. I heard they had to tear down the walls and the air ducts...it got everywhere"

Charlie pursed her lips. "That was kind of mean"

Husk glanced over at Alastor. "Did you ever figure out what happened with Mammon?"

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP)   Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 7:29 pm

Loona laughed a little as she moaned, "Hah, well I been in a situation where i needed to go and he was stuck in me. That's not fun." She felt her hand slip as the knot went in, " Danmmit....must be fate... Let's go!" She was excited and kissed him.

Blitzo sighed, "Well that made me feel a little better." He looked at Moxxie and sighed again, " Well these are pretty close to your wife's tacos." He gave a wink to Millie.

----

Alastor just lost it at the ipecac part. "Oh, I saw a picture show of that wonderful chaos, just wonderful."

Angel was surprised at what Niffty said, " figures you do that Niff."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP)   Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 6:38 pm

Quasar stopped and tensed up. "Uhhh♥" he groaned. He closed his eyes trying to edge. That was music to any woman's ear to hear they got their partner to make an involuntary sound. He sighed happily. "Come on...it was not so bad" he said before he stomach started growling. At least he was healed, fuck that was quick.

Millie put her hand on her chest. "Look, I can sympathize with you, but getting fucked is a part of life. Hell, life couldn't exist without getting fucked" she said before she came over to touch his shoulder. "Just look at it this way Blitz. You won't feel as alone when they create another life" she said before she munched on her taco.  "And yes, these are the best fucking tacos I ever tasted"

"I don't know. I kind of like your tacos better" Moxxie said unaware of the double meaning.

---

Niffty snickered. "He did...until I bit it. There was so much blood. Sooooo, much blood" she said.

Charlie put her finger to her chin. "Well, Bee was authorized...too bad she couldn't stop drinking and binging alcohol for to stay pregnant"

Husk spat out his drink. "What!? He got her pregnant?"

Charlie counted up to 7 on her fingers. "Yea, after the seventh miscarriage was when dad broke it to him that Bee was sleeping with Vortex. So, that was when the whole ipecac controversy happened. It was in the middle of a musical number too"

Vaggie started to snort. "Wait, how far into it did they get?"

Charlie frowned. "Does it matter?"

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP)   Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 5:39 pm

Loona smiled and grabbed his knot while still riding him. "Yeah, kinda don't want to get stuck again. She used her other to keep close to him.

Blitzo looked at Millie, "Well when you have your own and you see them getting fucked you can make that judgement." He kept eating and sighed about it. " At least these tacos are good."

----

Angel laughed a bit, " I'm pretty sure he wouldn't even let you give him a blowie let alone sex." He did take a second to think, "Think maybe." He looked at Husk and blushed, " Yeah, never mind."

Alastor questioned, " What kind of woman would be authorized? Someone close to the family I bet." He looked away looking at his nails.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP)   Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 4:58 pm

Quasar smirked hearing Blitzo get pissed. "Yea! That's what you get for shooting me up with holes!" he shouted loud enough for them to hear. He did not care if they watched him blow Loona's mind away. He farthered things by grabbing the back of her head and forcing her muzzle to his and he would lock hellhound lips invading her mouth with his togue. "Don't know babe...how about you milk my knot with your hands this time and not your pussy. I'll do what I'm good at" he said.

Millie and Moxxie got yoinked from the window, and they were presented their tacos. Millie looked to Blitzo. "I dunno what to say boss. If he keeps her happy, why get upset? I mean, he's not taking her away from you"

Moxxie munched into his taco.

---

Niffty laughed maniacally. Charlie was confused until she saw the pick. "Oh my fucking...where did you get that!?" she shouted.

"Bad Boy give me a pick of his dick, so I share my trophy to my friend" Niffty said simply before she whispered into Angel's ear. "I love how it throbs and twitches in my hands. I wish I could stuff all that meat up inside of me. Don't you?"

Husk's eye twitched. "don't even think about it kid. He's tear you to shreds"

Charlie gulped. "Yea, dad kind of made his dick like that to keep unauthorized women from breeding with him" she said unaware that her mother could be considered an authorized woman.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP)   Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 4:20 pm

Blitzo was pretty pissed about this. He pulled all three away and kicks some shit off the penthouse to the ground far below. "Fucking Fuck!" He sighed and began eating one of the tacos.

Loona smiled feeling him in her she did look back as Blitzo pulled them away, " Danmmit there goes the audience." She looked down at him, I gonna finish you or are you gonna finish me? She smiled and kissed him. This time she was careful and made sure he couldn't get his knot in like last time.

----

Angel looked at Niffty and took her phone, " I do--- fuck.umm" he blushed not knowing he was.

Alastor opened his mouth, " Why dear Angel what's making you blush?"

"Just I... wow it's so big." Angel looked at it for a while, " Charlie you didn't tell us he was this big."

Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP)   Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 2:24 pm

Quasar chuckled evilly and paid no attention to the eyes on him knowing full well the spectacle it was seeing Loona take him on. He would carefully buck his hips matching her rhythm and to justify her embellishment. She might need to slap at his leg to make him knock it off or she would orgasm too quickly. "Who's my hungry little cum dumpster!?" he asked her. He winked back at her.

Millie looked to Blitzo. "Um...can we eat this outside?"

Moxxie's jaw dropped. "Why are you watching her?"

---

Vaggie looked to Angel and nodded. "Makes you wonder if Charlie's dad has other plans for Cerbie" she whispered back to Angel.

Niffty pulled up a picture of an old dick pic of Cerbie back when she was dating him. She turned it to show Angel. "Look! At that Big Bad Pepper!" she called out to him.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP)   Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 2:11 pm

Loona smiled and giggled in his ear, "Will do.: HSe sat up and started riding him carefully but made it look like it was hard. " Fuck Yes yes!" She moaned loudly as she made it sound much better than it was. Well, it was that good but a little exaggeration was good." Fuck can't believe this cock is so deep in me. It's so fucking thick." She looked at Quasar and winked as she rid him and lifted her tail.

Blitzo tried not looking but ended up watching Quasar fuck his daughter.

----

Alastor glared at Husk, but kept silent he did know better. He had to play the long game anyway. He sighed looking at Angel and Charlie, " Well, you have a plan or not."

Angel stood next to Vaggie and whispered, " Kinda think you always had the right idea about him." Looking at Alastor. he thought the guy was like Husk, but after everything he saw of him, it did add up.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP)   Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 1:19 pm

Quasar watched Loona go full on porn star mode and strip down for him. Moxxie and Millie's jaw dropped seeing Loona just take that monster like a champ. That bulge in her tummy was hypnotic. Quasar snorted and slapped at Loona's butt. "Then give them a show" he told her.

Millie's eye twitched not being able to take them away. "how?"

Moxxie looked over at Blitz annoyed. "It's kind of hard not to notice! And they know we can see them just look!"

"I have a new found respect for her" Millie muttered.

---

Husk nodded. "Yeah? Hold on now. Just what are you wanting Cerberus to do?"

Niffty scampered her way into the bar and hopped onto a bar stood nearby to join the conversation. "Cerbie lives in the sloth ring. Yea! Cerbie has a real big penthouse at the tippy top of the Dande Tower" she informed them. She kicked her legs back and forth innocently, which her knowledge of Quasar's place begged way more questions than answers. "I looked at his phone. I know all the bitches he slept with...well except the Queen" she said.

Charlie jerked her head towards Niffty appalled. "Wait! My mom slept with him!?"

Niffty blinked. "Bee's slept with him" she said.

"Oh, well I know about that" She said before she rolled her eyes. "Don't scare me like that"

Husk looked towards Alastor as if to say not to tell Charlie.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP)   Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 11:56 am

Loona was still at it when she saw him looking somewhere. she stopped and stared at him. She guessed time was up and sighed taking her pants and panties off and putting him in her. She leaned in and wrapped her arms around his neck, " What they peeking in might as well put on a good show." she kissed him and smiled, " Really turn on now."

Blitzo turned to see them looking through the window, "Oh and I'm the one invading privacy!" it was funny to have the shoe on the other foot for once.

---

Angel tried to keep calm, " T-that some scary shit. not even safe in heaven." He down his drink and looked at Husk, Like Charlie said he's her guard dog right? So no one but her parents can make him do stuff right?" She walked over to Charlie, "Maybe we should ask your dad? you know the source of this."

Alister's eye twitched at that mention, " I think that's a little short-sighted. Maybe you should ask Cerbie yourself?"

"And how would we do that he could be anywhere in hell! and we're stuck here in the pride ring." Angel talked back to him

"Correct we are stuck here. Charlie however isn't" Alister corrected.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP)   Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 7:18 am

Moxxie and Millie ran around the corner, or rather Millie was dragging Moxxie the entire way. She threw Moxxie into the portal and leaped in behind before she leaned out reaching out for Blitzo to bring him back. Once they got back into the apartment Moxxie could see through the windows and was horrified to see Quasar's monster being licked by Loona. He never seen anything that size before, and he could not find the courage to say anything. Quasar saw that he had a couple of peaking toms but did not bother to say anything either. He did not know however that Blitzo could see them gawking either.

---

Husk leered at Angel Dust. "You think that Alastor is scary. When a reaper has been sent to snuff you out, it's over man. Sounds to me like Lu is playing around and making improvements with a new breed of super hellhounds to take on the Seven Heavenly Virtues. The fact that Cerbie fucked up Gabriel is...unprecedented. You'd think this little attack has made them second guess their second round of extermination"

Charlie stood up and dusted himself off. "I can't believe he actually did that. I mean...I'm glad that he didn't kill him, but..."

Vaggie shook her head. "I don't think Adam or even Sera knows about Cerbie. I would have heard about him if he was on their radar. You think if they heard of a being in hell being able to be on par with a Heavenly Virtue they would be sending exterminators here?"

Charlie sighed. "I want to know how Cerbie got into Heaven to do what he did? Is that a thing that Reapers can do? I thought they just claim souls from Hell and on the Surface"

Husk shook his head. "Like I said. When a reaper is sent to snuff you out, it's over. Not even the gates of heaven can protect you from them" he said.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP)   Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 12:27 am

Blitzo ran down an alleyway and made a portal, " Go go go." He made sure M&M got in and jumped in after closing it behind them. they were back at the apartment complex of Quasar's, " That was close." He looked at Moxxie, "Maybe we should give them a few more minutes."

---

Angel Dust felt terrified by what he was saying, shaking his glass a bit, " Hey Husk, umm is he saying true? I mean you said you were a former overlord too right?"

Alister looked at Husk and nodded to him. " don't believe me Angel?" He looked at Charlie and Vaggie still talking about it. He walked over and looked at them, "I think you are more afraid if Heaven finds out 'Cherbie" is gonna make more. Not only that could destroy heaven too. And what if they go rogue." He smiled as his eye glowed for a moment, " Nut that's years from now. and what we have a month or two until Adam shows up."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP)   Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2024 10:59 pm

Moxxie and Millie both looked at Blitzo in confusion. Moxxie lifted a finger and took in a deep breath. "Um, sir? Where did you get those?" he asked.

"That motherfucker cut the line!!"

"Get him!"

Millie grabbed Moxxie's hand and hauled ass.

---

Vaggie stared at her and took her hand. "Charlie...what do you mean by groomed?"

Charlie pursed her lips. "I mean, Dad adopted Cerbie. He was part of the family, just...you know" she said while rubbing her arm.

"Like a pet?" Vaggie finished her sentence.

"Yeah...but he kind of became more than a pet when dad gave him the soul of the prince of the Acedia ring. He kind of became a project" Charlie said before she sighed heavily. "Just another thing to drive a wedge further between mother and father. I guess mom had other plans and..."

Vaggie nodded. "I get it...Your mom didn't want a hellhound with the power to endanger her daughter"

"Actually...I don't think he'd be able to endanger me" Charlie stated before she cleared her throat. "He's under mom and dad's leash. Even if they fight over it, neither of them would allow him to threaten me"

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP)   Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2024 9:13 pm

Blitzo looked around seeing a shit ton of tacos just waiting for the taking. He smiled and went around the corner and made a small portal to the back of the heating case, nabbed a few bags ripped off the tags, closed the portal, and walked back to Millie and Moxxie, " Mission passed let's get out .of. here." He looked back to the line seeing a crowd coming after them, " Fuck, I thought that was sly enough, run!"

---

Angel Dust was listening to what Charlie and Vaggie were talking about sipping his drink, " Say you know anything about what they talking about?"

Alister sipped his drink and smiled, " Why I do. Like Miss Vaggie guessed I have something to gain from Reapers, You see the material that the Reaper weapon is made from are souls themselves." He made an image of a soul in front of them, " Well not a whole soul, many fragments that congeal together. Since I deal with souls and lose many petty ones I gain some of the material too." He sipped more of his drink and looked at Angel, " I trade for more souls and of course, reapers reaps souls too. so endless cycle. "

Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP)   Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2024 10:02 am

Moxxie and Millie both nodded and waited for Blitzo to do his investigation. There was a sign on the window that said, "Due to Staffing shortage, No dine-in, take-out only" Inside was multiple racks of unguarded orders for the delivery workers to pick up for Bee-Eatz. Easy to use a portal to yoink a few bags and take to Quasar's place...hopefully Loona took things into the bedroom.

---

Charlie got herself to calm down, and she collapsed to the floor tearing up. Vaggie rushed over to her side and touched her shoulder. "I don't know what Cerberus is like, but do you think he can help us...you know...protect the hotel?"

Charlie's lip quivered. "It doesn't matter. If Cerberus manages to defend the hotel, it's only going to exacerbate things...and I know what he's capable of. Like really capable of" she said as she drew her knees up to her head trying to resist singing. "I want it to stop. I don't want them sending another extermination when they find a pile of angel corpses in our plaza"

Vaggie frowned. "Is this how powerful the reapers are?"

Charlie took in a deep breath and sighed. "That's how powerful their weapons are. The only difference is...Cerbie is...Cerbie was groomed to be the perfect guard dog. That was why my parents adopted him" she said.

Vaggie stared at her in surprise. "Why haven't I seen him in your family photos?"

Charlie looked away hugging her knees. "Because he's a guard dog" she said feeling bad for how the hellhounds are treated.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP)   Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2024 9:14 am

Blitzo looked up at the line and sighed, " I'll go check it out. you two stay here. " He made his way up to go see what was going on. He at least thought that they may have run out of food or some fight was happening up there.

---

Angel Dust backs away, " Okay Geez! just caring that's all." He felt a bit sick seeing Charlie of all demons get that mad about this.

Alister gave a nod, " Well I did say i was bored didn't I? But I know to leave when the gettings good." He took Angel Dust's arm, " Say Angel how about a nice glass of bourbon? I'm filled up on entertainment today." He gave a light chuckle and led Angel to the bar with Husker.

"Umm sure why not." Angel said wanting now to leave Charlie alone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP)   Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP)
Page 4 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next