Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Eliment King of Lightning
Cat Poster

Number of posts : 730
Registration date : 2008-12-22

Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP)   Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 16, 2024 3:10 pm

Blitzo listened to Azriel as she described what she saw. it did interest him, " So you can see contracts, that's rather nice to know." He looked at Lucifer and sighed. " Alright let's get you to your new safehouse." He looked at Moxxie and Millie then looked at Quasar, " hey, thanks for being good to my daughter."

Loona sighed and hugged Blitzo lightly and went back to Quasar. Listen to Lucifer she shook her head, "Not really, and how would you do that? I can understand that Cerbie absorbed two of his siblings and that is how he is a Cerbierus." She looked at him then back at Lucifer, "...... you made it so anyway. didn't you..."

----

Octavia smiled, " I would like that. I can hang out with Loona more. even if we just share some memes or watch Tv." taking a second to think she looked at her dad. " Any details about the visitor? like are they super important or need some R&R. I mean we don't have any visitors outside of mom's boring parties."
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

Number of posts : 6910
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP)   Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2024 6:28 am

Azriel shook her head and put out her right hand. Turning it palm down, she hooked her fingers and several strings appeared. Blitzo and Lucifer’s individual strings went out the nearby window, while the ones connecting Quasar and Loona, and Moxxie and Millie were in full view. “These represent the connection between hearts, a form of unspoken contract. Depending on the deal or contract, the color changes.” Hooking her right pinky, a golden string went from Lucifer to Blitzo, which then split off from the imp to Moxxie and Millie. “Contracts or deals of power are golden. It is just how things like that look to me.”

There was the faintest hint of angelic irritation in the air, and her gaze shot over to Lucifer. “Gabriel, it seems, realizes that something has changed down here. It is best if I and these three get moving to the prince’s place. I leave it up to you to make the decision to tell the Sins I am here.”
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8535
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP)   Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2024 10:37 pm

Quasar watched Azriel pull off a thread from Blitzo. "Was that? A thread of fate you managed to pull off him?" his dominant muttered.

Lucifer shrugged his shoulders. "I understand your intentions, Azzy. I was just putting you in one of the safest places I know that is closeby. I bet you wouldn't hear a peep in his saferoom" he said before he chuckled to himself.

---

Stolas received the text, and he took in a deep breath giving it a thumbs up. He looked to Olivia. "Well my owlette, it looks like Blitzy and Loony are going to be very busy. But...I guess that we will be having a visitor as well. What do you think of that?" he asked her.

---

Quasar's heads would give Loona as cute dumbfounded look. "Uh...what do you mean by do a side-by-side comparison?" his happy head asked.

Lucifer chuckled to himself. "What, you want three heads to go with Cerbie? Hehe..." he asked almost hinting at that he had already done so...she just had not discovered it for herself.

Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP) - Page 2 Wpad1
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP)   Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2024 10:01 pm

Blitzo watched Azriel do something then spoke to him, " Okay? Got it. I'll text him that you don't mind." He texts back rather quickly, " Yeah so they won't mind that. they are a bit powerful, they just don't want to draw attention too much." He gave Azriel a thumbs up and kinda smiled. he was kinda liking her then looking at Lucifer decided it would be best to just be a arm's reach away.

Loona was standing next to Quasar and laughed a bit, " You know i still haven't tried it yet. might have to do a side-by-side comparison of it." She smiled at Lucifer and leaned in, "Maybe if I get good as his partner you'll make one of me too. You know a couple's bundle."
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP)   Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2024 12:02 am

Azriel felt an odd tinge in the air, and she glanced over towards Blitzo. Reaching out, she hooked a finger and a pale red thread appeared, disappearing off out the nearest window. “Ah… That makes a lot of sense on why this thread is so heavy…” She muttered to herself, before dropping her hand to her side. “Tell him I can handle that just fine.” Her gaze shifted over towards her brother and Quasar, and her eyes took on the look of someone hiding something they know. “I would rather not stay here.”
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP)   Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2024 11:56 pm

Lucifer rolled his eyes. "He'll be put in his place. There's a line between pride and narcissism. Just you wait until he falls from grace. Then the real fun will begin" he said hinting at what will happen if they do manage to kill Adam. He looked to Quasar. "Hey, you have extra rooms. You mind having her stay here?" he asked.

Quasar jerked his head at this. "Say what?" he muttered before he looked off to the side and rubbed his arm. "I mean this is your place anyway, so...not like I have a choice in the matter" he muttered.

---

Stolas received the text message about having Azriel staying at his place, and he ran his fingers through the feathers in his forehead. "Sure, I would love to, but...how will his friend handle the whole My crazy ass bitch of an ex-wife is planning to kill me plot?" he asked.

---

Quasar looked to Loona and crossed his arms. "For all I know, Lu has put one of those giant plushies of me in the other bedrooms. I haven't gotten a chance to look in those rooms."

Lucifer laughed. "Oh, you know me too well. I had no idea how popular they were going to be"

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP)   Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2024 11:03 pm

Blitzo smiled as he got a text back. Thinking for a bit about what he should send back, " Well, you see we need a place to lie low, you think you can let me do my job at your place? My client, well Lucifer's friend needs to lie low so.. can you wing it?" He felt a bit awkward about that one but let it go.

Loona walked around Azriel and gave a nod, "You looking good Azriel." She listened to her might be staying at the hotel and took a second to think. Who knows what things could happen If she stayed there? Stolia's home was good and she did have a point about laying low there.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP)   Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2024 10:49 pm

Flames flickered around Azriel’s feet, the woman inwardly surprised by the flash of familial anger she felt when the impending attack was brought up. “That slime ball of a man better watch himself. Fucker will know pain for the first time in his entire existence if he does something to hurt her or Anthony.”

Shaking her head to clear the annoyance, she glanced out a nearby window. “Well, if that is the case… If that prince is good at keeping a secret, maybe I could crash there instead. No one would expect whatever had fallen down here would be holed up in the house of a member of the Ars Goetia…” it was as if she was trying to best to come up with a place to crash that was neither in Quasar and Loona’s space, nor with her brother and wife.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP)   Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2024 10:36 pm

Lucifer made a face when Azriel said that he could explained things without making them understandable. "Hey now! You try explaining the nuances of time travel without having to explain causality and time dimensions! It's messy stuff!" he said before he raised his hand about to make clothes appear for her, but he held back presuming that she had ulterior motives asking Loona for clothes to borrow.

---

Stolas received his text message from Blitzo, and he blinked at this somewhat beside himself with all of these new developments going on. "Well, can you at least give me an estimate on how long you should be gone, my little imp? Who's going to protect me from the cowboy fellow from before?" he replied back. He thought about what he sent out and then added. "I'll miss you"

---

Quasar stood by quietly watching the whole meeting and organization of a plan thing going on. Lucifer sort of did the same thing. The way that they both crossed their arms over their chest was cute showing just how much of a father figure he was to Quasar. He would then raise his eyebrow at the mention of staying at the hotel. "Well, I would like to wait until the whole, extermination attacking the hotel thing blows over. Charlie seems pretty stressed out as it already is" he said while scratching at his head underneath his had.

Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP)   Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2024 10:02 pm

Azriel chuckled at how the two of them had addressed her, and she shook her head. “Other than Luci and Zelli, no one showed me any respect or difference due my station, so you two don’t need to worry about it. Besides, none of that matters anymore. You can drop the miss.” Taking the bad in hand, she was in another room for a moment before coming out, dressed in the clothing she had been given, tying up her hair to get it off of her shoulder. “I was thinking about perhaps staying at the hotel, but… if I did…” Her gaze shifted over to Lucifer. “You will have to tell your daughter who I am… and you may even have to tell the Sins.” Her eyes took on a slightly darker tinge. “It will be really hard not to jab at that red demon, but I can handle that….”
Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP)   Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2024 9:52 pm

Blitzo looked at Azriel with a bit of shock on his face. Time travel was too tempting. but remembered the conversation they had. "Yeah, good idea Miss Azriel." He pulled up Stolias and texted him.

Hey Stolias, hey. Umm Lucifer got a job for me so I'll be no contact for a bit. Gotta show off my skills to the big tall man. Gonna bring Loonie with me so tell your daughter too. She said she'll miss any hangouts for a bit. I'll be safe.

Blitzo sighed and looked at Loona, "Hey sweetie, told Stolias. That we'll be gone for a bit and told him to tell octi"

"Tavi, her nickname is tavi. and thanks" Loona said kinda mean, but thankful he relaid that message. As Azriel came up to her, " Yeah got some spare clothing. Be a sec." He went back into the penthouse and brought out the bag she had on the mission to save Quasar, " Yeah here you go. " She handed her some pre-ripped jeans, a band shirt, and a pink and white striped zip hoodie. "Sorry if it's a bit too young though, but guess anything would be. mam. Miss Azriel" She was a bit worried about how she should speak with her.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP)   Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 11, 2024 2:13 pm

Azriel shook her head and walked over, giving the shell-shocked Moxxie a pat on the shoulder. “Oh, don’t try to think about it. Lucifer has always been an odd one and can explain things without really making them… understandable to the person they spoken to. Anyways….” The fallen seraphim clapped her hands together once, glancing over at Blitzo, a faint smirk flashing across her face. “You should call that prince of yours before he comes looking for you. No need to give anyone a chance to know I am here…” Her crimson and white pupil-eyed gaze shifted over to look at Loona. “You wouldn’t happen to have any spare clothing here that I could borrow. Even without my wings, I will stick out like a sore thumb, horns or not.”
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP)   Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 10, 2024 7:34 am

"Wait, you can time travel!?" Quasar asked before he shook his head. "So they already know what's going to happen then"

Lucifer closed his eyes and sighed. "Not quite, you see time is not simply a line but a fabric of the most little tinsiest of infinitesimal fibers of intersecting probabilities and outcomes. Changing one outcome back in time changes every probabilities in the future. Sometimes the outcome you are trying to prevent ends up coming to fruition but worse ten fold. Your best bet as a time traveler is as an observer, but it does not go without flaws" he said trying to explain chaos theory. You can almost say that the universe is a simulation of sorts" he said.

Moxxie stared at him like a bag of hammers got dropped on his head. "What?"

Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP)   Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 10, 2024 6:57 am

Azriel always did like to pick on her brothers, so she was not really worried that she would get into real trouble over it. Feelings an annoying itch run through her wings, they filled the space behind her when they stretched out before disappearing, causing her to waver slightly on her feet before she got her balance back. “As long as that one does not hurt my family, I will have nothing against Them… but for now, I don’t want to make any kind of wave that might bring Them here. I need a place to rest tonight…”
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP)   Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 09, 2024 10:22 pm

Lucifer went quiet and took in a deep breath. "It's only a problem for me when everyone else fixates on it" he ranted

Millie giggled. "I was going to say...that stud of yours if going to make you some real big babies" she said while giving Loona a couple of nudges. "Say, you know what? I think you're right. I guess I could cause some damage with them thighs of mine" she remarked before her wings folded in. "I think I'll be fine with my wings, hun. Your boyfriend there looks like he would have trouble walking into a house...but then again...he can shift forms now can't he?" she asked.

Quasar listened to Azriel's story then to Blitz's question. "You planning to crash at my place?" happy head said.

Lucifer took in a deep breath. "There is a long-term chess match going on. One where you have to account for a certain time travelling Archangel" he said before he stroked his chin.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP)   Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 09, 2024 10:10 pm

Loona smiled at Millie looking her over as well, " Well i guess you need a special body if you gonna have kids for a reaper." Looking at Millie's lean mean body snapping bid she couldn't help to admire it, " Look at you, could snap striker like a twig with that body." Looking at Moxxie, " Huh nice wings. you gonna have trouble walking through doors." She looked at Azriel and listened to her story intently, " So, you siding with us, then."

Blitzo sighed as he watched on, " So what are we gonna do now?" He was thinking that they were about to come up with a plan to finish what Quasar started.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP)   Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 09, 2024 8:59 pm

Azriel grinned and a flicker of gold tinged red flames flickered around her feet at the reaction Lucifer had to what she said. “It is a fact that anyone with eyes can see, you are of… average height. Don’t get so… riled up about it, Luci. Besides, you know what they say about judging a book by its cover. Anyone that did that with you would put themselves on a fast track to oblivion, that not even Azazel and I combined could stop.”

Hearing Quasar’s question, her crimson colored eyes shifted to look over at him and Loona. “I have spent millennia locked in a stone sleep. It was so long ago…” She slowly looked around, eventually gazing out a nearby window. “All of this was still flat, burning planes and molten lakes. My brother and Lilith were a new thing… Gabriel and Michael knew what was coming, and knew that I would defend them. Because of my dominion over deals and contracts, the others were both afraid of myself, and of losing my powers from the heavens back then.

“No one but Luci and Azazel ever treated me decently. So they were right in worrying that I would chose to go down if Lucifer and Lilith ever did. They tricked me and, using some of humanity’s first blood, they put me into a stone sleep. When I woke up… and that young seraphim woman told me what has happened over the past millennia… I was ecstatic that Gabriel finally got his ass handed to him, in a way.”
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP)   Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 09, 2024 8:40 pm

Millie saw Loona's new Were-hellwolf form and her jaw dropped. "What happened to you hun?" she asked as she giggled nudging Moxxie.

Moxxie gulped. "Yea, what happened?"

Lucifer scowled at the mention of the height difference but it was better with the robes on. "What the hell is that supposed to mean Azzy?" he raised his voice as flames a roared around him.

Quasar would go over to his mate where she could hide his impressive breeding equipment. He cleared his throat. "So, what's the story with her? Why is she so happy about what I did to Gabriel?"

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP)   Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 09, 2024 8:08 pm

Loona in her more Were-hellwolf form was keeping up with the conversation, "Okay so that fallen is Azzy? And she's the head honcho on contracts." She was talking to Blitzo and was trying to understand the conversation. She figured that her and Quasar breeding was a contract of some sort.

Blitzo sighed looking at Loona new form, " Yeah seems so. You look good Loonie, I made a small contract with umm... I guess your father-in-law." He looked at the height difference of Lucifer and Quasar. He didn't want to say a thing.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP)   Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 09, 2024 4:57 pm

Azriel shook her head, shifting her weight onto her right foot, her right fist against her side. “I was overseer of deals and contracts. Fucking is a form of contract in a way, and it is not even less hard to see when you can smell it too.”

Blinking slowly, she lifted her left hand and trails of golden energy went out, picking up Lucifer by the back of his clothing and moving him away a couple of inches away from Quasar. “The difference in height between the two of you was bad enough when he still had that robe of his on.” She said with a smirk, picking at the face that her older brother was shorter than most of them.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP)   Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 09, 2024 4:38 pm

Lucifer crossed his arms over his chest and laughed. "You figured out that I'm breeding him, eh?"

Quasar watched her make another ring real time, and his happy and dominant heads both cocked their heads to the side cutely while grumpy head huffed. "Does that ring even fit?" he grumbled. He would then catch the rings and look at them. "Careful, it might be a trick!" grumpy head said.

"Relax, she's chill" Lucifer assured him as he went over to slap his hand at Quasar's side. "Yup, he is impressive. I modeled him from other mythologies. You know...I blended him with Cerberus, Garmr, Anubis...and a few others" he boasted before Quasar's bathrobe fell to the floor.

Millie's jaw dropped and resisted the temptation to feel up all of those massive muscles. Moxxie felt a bit inadequate about his own physique now he saw a mountain of testosterone in front of him. Lucifer glanced back at the now fully nude hellhound standing there unbothered by the attention he gathered. "Ahem! You best cover up. Only Loona should be able to see your naked glory" he said feeling that conflict of pride, but also standing beside the hellhound where his head could easily be compared to the size of this hellhound's balls was probably not the best look for him.

Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP)   Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 09, 2024 3:38 pm

Azriel slowly looked Quasar over and let out a bark of laughter, her arms crossed over her stomach as she laughed bent slightly at the waist. “Oh, I can just see that annoying little shit of a younger brother sulking like a child right now!” Chuckling to herself, she created another ring, making the third one stay in a box, one that she was planning on giving to the female hellhound later. “Well, these two are for you and that girl of yours, Cerberus. Angelic gold.” She tosses the two wedding-like rings at Quasar, looking over at Lucifer. “He is quite an impressive one.”
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP)   Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 09, 2024 3:29 pm

Lucifer stared at the gift she was going to give Quasar, and he snorted. "You might need to resize those" he remarked before he took flight. He lead them on up onto the roof of the building. Quasar watched them all fly back over, and he blinked curiously to the fallen that appeared. His bathrobe was barely able to contain him, which all of them could get a good view of his watermelon sized speed bags dangling between his legs and the sheathe containing his 2 liter pop bottle girth member. He towered over Blitz and the rest of them. Moxxie's eyes widened tapped at Blitzo's shoulder pointing back behind him at Quasar. 

"Oh my! Is that your normal size!?" Millie asked.

Lucifer grinned evilly curious to see Azriel's reaction to his handiwork. "Azzy, this is Cerberus. He's the one that fucked up Gabriel" he told her before he cleared his throat. "As you can see...he's a very big boy. My perfect guard dog creation!" he spoke proudly.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP)   Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 09, 2024 2:42 pm

Blitzo nodded, " Yes sir. M&M let's help her get back to Quasar's." He took her right side and smiled, " It will be alright Mam. Let's get to a safe place for now. " He was still the tiniest bit scared of this fallen angel. A very short flight back to Quasar's later. They landed leaving no one the wiser where went. " Sorry for the detours have to make sure no one saw us leave and come here"

Loona waited for Quasar to return, but saw Blitzo and M&M with a ...fallen? She walked outside to see what was going on. "Umm what's going on? Why do you look like that dad? and who is this?"
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP)   Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 09, 2024 2:23 pm

Azriel was aware that Gabriel was currently stuck at the embassy, and she didn’t want him to know that it had been her specifically that had fallen, so she did her best to stand to her feet, needing a moment to relearn balance, not only because of her new form but also because she had not been able to walk for thousands of years now. “That would be a good idea. No need in golden whiney Gabriel knowing I am free just yet…”

Her gaze went towards where Lucifer pointed, and she blinked slowly, a flash of a smirk going across her face. Reaching up, she took the only piece of angelic metal she had left of her form. Putting it between her hands, there was a small flare of golden light, and the earring turned into two small rings. “Not going to give that boy of yours a weapon, but I can give him these. Got to give him some kind of innocuous prize for teaching Gabe a lesson.” She muttered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP)   Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP)
Page 2 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next