Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8535
Registration date : 2008-12-21

Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP)   Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2024 9:22 pm

"Yea, one of the funniest movies that I've ever seen" Quasar said before he shook his head at her question. "No, I'm afraid I haven't" he answered her as they walked throughout the building. He went quiet when she asked him if he was in the penthouse. "Um...what do you want my answer to be?" he asked before he pulled out his card key and pressed it into the RFID scanner. The elevator started to go without him pushing a button. Yup, she was right...and he had a freaking hot tub and a gym!? He had freaking 2 engine blocks attached to each end of the bars to his bench press. He was not much of a movie buff, but he was just plain buff. He brought her into his humble abode where he looked back curious as to why she had her hand into his back pocket aside from feeling up how firm it was. "I take it you want to watch a moive?"

Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP) - Page 11 Wpad1
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/ Online
Eliment King of Lightning
Cat Poster

Number of posts : 730
Registration date : 2008-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP)   Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2024 9:07 pm

Loona sneered, "Well, yeah I'm a receptionist, That doesn't mean I have done a few kills." listening to Quasar and getting code words, "Yeah, that's fine. She watched as they pulled up and she was a bit dazzled about where he lived. As she got out and walked with him, she removed his arm, only to slide her hand in his back pocket." Yeah, ain't that the one with a guy riding down on a bomb?" she was thinking and smiled, " Ever see a movie called Kingsmen? Pretty good spin on the secret agent genre." she looked down the hall to the elevator, "Let me guess, penthouse?"
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP)   Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2024 6:09 pm

Quasar shook his head and let out a boisterous chuckle. "I thought you said you were a receptionist?" he asked. He shook his head. "You thinking of a career change or something?" He scratched the back of his head. "Well, not everything is classified. Tell you what, I can tell you if I'm on Guard duty or Clean-up duty. How's that sound?" he said speaking in code. He pulled up to the extravagant condominium high-rise complex. He parked his car into the subfloor parking garage, and he glanced over at Loona seeing that she figured out that he was already well off. "Ready for Cheesecake?" he asked. He got out of his car, and he slung his arm around Loona pulling her close to him. "Ever see Doctor Strangelove?"

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP)   Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2024 5:32 pm

Loona laughed, " well, I guess let's keep it at my level, hitwoman for hire, well assistant hitwoman." she was strangely thinking about IMP, she did get a lot of training, "Besides I know you enough, even if i asked it would be, classified this, need to know that."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP)   Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2024 10:47 am

Quasar glanced at her and shrugged his shoulders. "I never seen that film before. I've seen Doctor Strangelove though" he said. He looked at her huge gun, and he made a face. "Eesh, remind me to not piss you off" he joked. He chuckled to himself. "Just how deep down the rabbit hole do you want to go? Heh, I bet you cannot guess what I'm probably doing while you're partying" he said before he gave her a wink.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP)   Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2024 10:30 am

Loona was a little worried, " Well that's interesting. like we are doing a remake of From Russia with Love? might not be the right one, but you know what I mean." she looked through her purse and pulled out a 666 nitro express and an engraved .45 magnum. "I'm sure i'm safe, and that sounds great. "
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP)   Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2024 9:53 am

Quasar shrugged his shoulders to her question. "Probably...well for me that is. I don't know about you" he said.

"Just keep looking over your back until this blows over. I'll come up with something" Lu said before he chuckled through his throat. "You are giving me devilishly evil ideas...I'll call you later. And I'm serious now, you start popping out pups while you can. Auf Wiedersehen!" he said before he hung up.

Quasar shook his head. "No, I noticed them too. That's Lucifer's security detail. They must have cleared out the spot" he said before he sighed. "He has a team that listens in on phone calls and intercepts all text messages. He knows about the Grimoire that Blitzo has been using. I'm pretty sure he knows where I am at anytime" he said. He glanced over at Loona. "I'll double the cheesecake for you. How does that sound?" he asked.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP)   Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2024 9:08 am

Loona shook her head, " Um we're not in danger more than usual, right?" holding her seatbelt tight and looking around to see anything off. she saw a glint far off, "Um, you not friend might have a sniper on us. safe than sorry right?"
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP)   Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2024 5:39 am

Quasar nodded to her statement. "It does...sometimes for the better" he said before he caressed his dashboard before giving it a pat. "I'm accruing generational wealth. I want to actually provide a future. If I blow it all, then there's not very much of a future left. This place strives on making you believe there ain't a future..." he finished. He chuckled to himself when she said it better be a good cheesecake. "Oh, It is" he said.

Quasar realized he still had his phone on mute with Lu, and he unmuted. "Sorry, phone was on mute"

"Who's with you?" Lu pried.

"Oh, just a hellhound female I met while on a job" Quasar said.

Lu chuckled evilly at this. "Is that right? Well miss Quasar, I hope you can make more of him. I don't think he'll live long with a target on his back" he said.

Quasar's eye twitched at this before he looked up in the mirror. "Loona, do you know who it is that you are talking to?" he asked.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP)   Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 09, 2024 9:51 pm

Loona sat back and looked at Quasar seriously, " That type of money changes people. And sure that might not change you, or me. but it's a risk. Same thing with bee's juice too much of a good thing." She crossed her arms and glared, "But if you want that risk that I might turn into the next Verosika or whatever, T-then I'll take the risk that you won't turn into..." Loona thought and was silent a bit too long, "T-that Goetia guy.. I -i fuck that up. You know what i mean." She buckled up looking at Quasar, "That better be a good cheesecake..."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP)   Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 09, 2024 6:15 pm

Quasar looked at her intensely and narrowed his eyes questioning if this was what she really wanted. "A side piece? Loona, you do know that I'm monogamous right?" he told her before he reached out to touch her shoulder. He was reading her sensing her shame. "I don't want to date a Verosika or a Beelzebub. I don't want to date a spoiled and entitled brat. Do you want to live in regret not knowing what we could have was something meaningful? Don't let hell beat you down" he told her.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP)   Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 09, 2024 4:34 pm

Loona was drinking her boba tea and sucked up a few too many at one time, she coughed up a few and Looked at Quasar in  bit on pain, "I'm sorry sucked  up a bunch." She looked at him with some shame in her eyes " I-i don't think we can be a ...a thing. You need someone better. A-and I would kinda feel like a side piece you know." Loona started to get out of Quasar's car, "But u-umm I had a great time."

Last edited by Eliment King of Lightning on Tue Jan 09, 2024 9:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP)   Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 09, 2024 10:46 am

Quasar frowned and put up a very stern and serious face. "I wasn't adopted into a loving family...been in and out of the adoption center" he said before he took another chug. "My mother would have rather partied than raise us...it's been a common theme I noticed" he said. He ran his fingers through his fur over his ear, which they then perked to her suggesting they go to his place. "Sure" he agreed. Something was off about this hellhound, which it was evermore apparent when after they got into his car with the to-to order he got a mysterious phone call.

Lu flashed on the infotainment screen, which his head snapped towards Loona, and he put his fingers to his mouth to shush her as he answered. "Yeah?" he answered casually.

"I heard about what you did to Gabriel during the Extermination. Word travels around real quick. You must really have a death wish tarring his wings. I only asked for you to rough up Adam...but Gabriel?" A very familiar voice said.

"Gabriel is just mere collateral damage, nothing more" Quasar said.

"Collateral huh? You don't fuck up an archangel and just call it collateral" The voice said with a low pur.

"Got a job for me?" Quasar asked.

"No...not right now, but...I've moved you to the top of the list. I've sent you a 23 billion soul bonus as a reward for your antics" The voice said. This was probably enough to cause Loona to do a spit take with her boba tea. Quasar had to mute his phone, and he glanced over at Loona awkwardly.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP)   Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 09, 2024 9:39 am

Loon nodded, Yeah I can see that you are not the most friendly to some folks." she felt a little embarrassed, " Nah, um noisy little sister thing." She leaned in Getting a nice look, "It's Tavi, you know, plus she bumming some tickets." she sat back, "I know we came here for some steak, but we can get a to-go order and maybe go to your place. am have fun?"
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP)   Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 09, 2024 5:34 am

Quasar nodded to her explanation on not partaking in the party drugs. "Right, a lot of folks ended up here making bad decisions...the rest of us didn't even have a choice in the matter" he muttered. He smirked when she rattled off all the things that made him sound like a good catch to her, and when she asked him about his downsides, he shrugged his shoulders. "Well, I don't party. I don't particularly make nice with most folks. Probably some others" he mentioned. He looked at her sending text messages. "Nervous?" he asked.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP)   Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2024 11:08 pm

Loona nodded as he told her about his side of the event," Yeah, the purest of evil." she smiled and agreed with him, "Well, I prefer the plain old sauce you know. that juice bee gets people to drink nothing but bad decisions" Looking at Quasar," So, you got a great dark side, you be packing, and you are not controlling. SHe chewed a mozzarella stick, Oh....oh.. and you are great with kids, hee" Her phone sounded a notification, and she looked quickly, "so you got any downsides?"
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP)   Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2024 10:14 pm

Quasar had an evil grin creep upon his lips. "I don't know what you're talking about. Who in their right mind would swap all of Belphegor's party drugs with ipecac before the big cotton candy dance routine?" he asked. He looked off to the side like a puppy caught chewing someone's shoe and still playing innocent. "That would be just pure evil" he said. He glanced back at her as he dipped the mozzarella stick into the marinera sauce. "I don't know about you, but I have more fun while sober than a whole room full of drugged up Beelzebub sycophants" he said. He stared at her when she brought up the partying question. He shrugged his shoulders. "Like I can stop you from making that decision before he trailed off. I would worry about you, but what use is that emotion in a place like this" he said. He sighed and looked into her eyes intensely. "Just don't talk about me around Bee. She will absolutely fucking lose it. Yea, I know I'm petty, but when you claim you accidently sleep with my brother thinking he was me. You kind of had it coming" he stated.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP)   Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2024 9:44 pm

Loona was invested in the tale snickering, "Oh my god NO. that was you! Bee is still pissed about that." she started sipping her drink, "Next time I'm gonna look around, see if I can find a don't allow this guy in poster or something." she ate a few onion rings and questioned, "if we were to be a thing, your fine with that? me still going out parting?"
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP)   Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2024 8:58 pm

The waitress blew a puff of air into her hair and walked off after leaving the mozzarella sticks and onion rings. He stuffed and onion ring into his mouth after she pointed out his approval of her thiccness. "I ain't complaining" he said with his mouthful. He looked so cute. He looked off to the side trying to think of a good exploit to share. "Well, most of my jobs have a NDA clause attached to them, so...I can't talk about high profile clients, but I'm just going to shit on Vortex if you don't mind me doing so. Gotta bring down mister high and mighty since he's dating Bee. Did you know one time he got so wasted I tricked him into thinking a bottle of ipecac was a bottle whiskey? Heheh! I was never invited to a party with him ever again"

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP)   Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2024 8:37 pm

Loona chuckled and pointed " Leg day." she grinned as the waitress came back with the onion rings and mozzarella sticks, "Thanks, we're gonna take a bit longer." she looked at Quasar, "What you can't complain about that after raving how good it looks right? " she looked around and shrugged, " So got any good stories?"
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP)   Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2024 7:36 pm

Quasar smirked. "And a very nice set of hips" he complimented her. He looked at her abs and chuckled to himself. "You are very attractive, Loona" he said before he cocked his head cutely about her bringing up her one problem. "What's that?" he asked.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP)   Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2024 6:51 pm

Loona was listening to the conversation, "It's not that I'm offended about what she said. I got thicc thighs, so what." She started pulling up her top with one hand, "No, she got it wrong. Mean and lean. al a mode on killing and machine thou. Showing she had a decent abs going. then quickly putting her shirt down, " Only one problem thou."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP)   Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2024 6:01 pm

Quasar was glanced over briefly to see what she was looking at in her phone being the snoopy hellhound he was. He nodded slowly. "Think she's going to be enough to set this place off?" he asked alluding to a social upheaval. He closed his eyes and took a chug of his pint as the waitress brought it to their table.

"You talking about that Hazbin Hotel? Tch, that place is going to go out of business in a week" The waitress remarked. She glanced at Loona and thought of her as undeserving of this hunk. "I was wondering how we ran out of them" the waitress said implying that Loona was fat.

Quasar stared at her picking up on it. "kind of stupid to remove a popular item. That loses customers...don't it?" he said before he turned to Loona. "I'm getting onion rings and mozzarella sticks" he said. He cleared his throat, and the rude waitress left them. He saw Loona and chuckled. "Don't take it personal Loona, you threaten her. Only things fat in this restaurant is my wallet and my dick. I don't date twigs" he told her to give her a boost. His stomach growled loudly. "I got cheese cake at home if you want to partake...and not that wasn't a euphemism. I have straight up cheese cake and peanut butter cream pie at home"

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP)   Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2024 4:02 pm

Loona was looking through her phone quickly then placed it facing down, " Yeah, the daughter right? trying to make a place where sinners can reform or something. She folded her arms over the table to lean in, " I mean I get it, sinners who want to be better can." she looked over the menu a bit upset they took the fried cheesecake bites off of it. " so wanna get an appetizer? anything pique your interest, other than this hot young thing?" she wasn't gonna let Quasar do all the flirting.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP)   Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2024 3:34 pm

Quasar nodded. "Yea, I'm getting the feeling too" he agreed as he scanned his surroundings once more. He glanced back at her as she nailed an imp that tried to steal from her. He loomed over the guy menacingly with his arms crossed over his chest while the imp wallowed in pain from the nut shot. His eyes narrowed after she complimented him about being such a gentleman. "Yeah, just being myself" he muttered as she snuck a feel of his pectorals. Nice and firm as he flexed for her. He kicked the imp into the street, so the door could close. He got them a booth in the back table where Loona could...open up to him. He ordered them drinks before he leaned into his hand propping his head up. His mind began to wonder. "Have you been paying attention to the Morningstars recently?" he asked.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP)   Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP)
Page 11 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next