Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8535
Registration date : 2008-12-22

Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP)   Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 09, 2024 7:02 pm

Quasar looked at her intensely, and his gaze softened. "Don't worry about me. If anything does happen to me, you have my pups to carry on my legacy. I'm worth less that you are right now" his dominant head said after their kiss.

"We aren't going down without a fight" grumpy head said.

"We're going to be fine. Why don't you go take a bubble bath in the bathroom jacuzzi?" Happy head said.

"Just don't use all of the soap!" grumpy head barked.

Dominant head pursed his lips and waved at her goodbye. "See you for now" he said before he went outside to survey the area.

---

Moxxie's jaw dropped. "That's Lucifer's sister!?"

Lucifer scowled at Azriel when she got annoyed with him. "I know you fell! I was looking for context. I wouldn't ask you something so trivial" he stated as he put his hands behind his back. "Well then...how about we take this conversation more private? Your wings are broken are they?" he asked before he pointed back towards Quasar's penthouse. He looked to Blitzo. "She's not a threat. Bring your team back to the penthouse. I don't want the anymore rumors to spread" he said.

Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP) - Page 3 Wpad1
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
Eliment King of Lightning
Cat Poster

Number of posts : 730

PostSubject: Re: Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP)   Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 09, 2024 6:43 pm

Loona was thrown off the bed by the aftershock of the impact. She looked up at Quasar and nodded, " Yeah, that's fine. Be careful. you just healed up a while ago. " She whimpered a little, and gave him a kiss, " but really stay out of trouble the best you can." She moved away. She wasn't going to risk getting hurt now.

----

Blitzo watched as the events unfolded. he was a bit stuck with Azriel's appearance. Looking to Moxxie and Millie and spoke softly, " Looks like Lu lu's sister. we should hang back. unless order to help her don't move." He wasn't even sure if she was a threat just yet.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

Number of posts : 6910
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP)   Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 09, 2024 4:46 pm

Trying to stand up, she fell back down with an annoyed sound as she knocked some of the dust off of her arms and hands. “What does it look like, Luci? I Fell.” Trying to remember the conversation she had with the two women when she woke up, she shook her head as she fixed her hair so it wasn’t tangled up in her horns. “I do not know how the heavens feel about what happened to Gabriel, but I really do hope Gabriel is feeling the pain. It was because of he and Michael that I lost millennia of time…”
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP)   Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 09, 2024 4:33 pm

Lucifer surveyed her new form and raised an eyebrow. "Yea! I share the same sentiments. What are the chances? The hell are you doing all the way down here anyway, Azzy?" he asked.

Moxxie looked to Lucifer to see if they were expected to introduce themselves, or if he would do it for them. He then turned towards Blitz and cleared his throat waiting for his cue to speak.

Lucifer coughed at the mention of Gabriel. "Yea, about that. What's the word up there about Gabriel's change in wing color?" he asked. He chuckled with some slight satisfaction.

Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP)   Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 09, 2024 4:17 pm

Slowly becoming aware of the negative pressure of Hell and the ground beneath her, Azriel slowly sat up in the crater. Hair tangled up slightly in her new straight up horns, it hid her face as she settled back on her feet. Reaching up, she froze slightly when she raised her hands and felt her claws, the horns, and she let out a laugh. Having not heard him speak initially, she froze and slowly looked up as she heard three others land near the crater, looking up slowly to see Lucifer and three strange looking imps looking down at her. “Well, this was a lucky fall I guess. Hello, brother.” Her gaze went towards the imps, her head tilting slightly to the right. “Who… are you three?”

Her eyes flashed for a moment as she looked at Blitzo, able to see the invisible connection between the imp and two powerful denizens of hell. “You recently made a deal with Luci… so you cannot be the one who hurt Gabriel…”
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP)   Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 09, 2024 1:40 pm

Lucifer and the others noticed a blinding bright flicker of light above, and he looked up seeing a contrail of smoke traversing the sky. His eyes followed the contrail to its sources and...it was a light getting bigger and bigger. His eyes widened, and he shouted to Blitz and M&M, "Duck and cover your ears!" he shouted. He did as instructed, and M&M was quick enough to do this as well. The comet wizzed by and the sonic boom shattered the glass everywhere in the city asides from Quasar's bullet proof glass. It felt like you were punched in the gut when that pressure wave hit you, and it took the breath right out of you as well. The furniture on the roof was thrown ether into Quasars's penthouse or into the bullet proof glass that lined the perimeter of the rooftop.

"What the fuck was that Mox!?" Millie shouted.

"Eh...I don't know Millie. I've never seen anything like it in my life" Moxxie said as he stood back up and dusted himself off. His ears were ringing despite covering them up as Lucifer instructed.

"Let's go! Put them wings to good use" Lucifer said before her sprouted his three pairs of wings and took flight. He zipped on over to the crater and stood at the rim staring at the Seraphim trying to identify the woman. "Az? Is that you?"

---

Quasar was just getting out of the shower when the blinding flash of light and explosion occurred. The building swayed from the pressure wave causing his furniture and untied objects to sway, rattle, and knock into things with it. "What the fuck was that?" his dominant head muttered as he threw on his comfy bathrobe.

"An explosion obviously" grumpy head said.

"But from what?" happy head defended dominant head.

Quasar rushed to the door, and he looked to Loona. "Hey, stay put!" he instructed her.

---

Stolas's show was interrupted with a Breaking News bulletin. "This just in, We have breaking news from IMP city. There has been an apparent explosion that has occurred in city center. Authorities advise to stay the fuck away from downtown if you don't want to get asked for spare change. We will bring you more information as soon as we can find someone with the balls to fly the chopper. I'm Katie Killjoy, and get the fuck in that chopper Tom" she said before she muttered that last bit through her teeth trying to keep up a smile.

Stolas frowned. "Oh dear...perhaps I should give Blitzy a call"

Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP)   Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 09, 2024 12:18 pm

It was like the entire universe crashed into her all at once when she took her first breath in. Every established deal and contract, both holy and not, broken and fulfilled, it was an intense tidal wave. A concerned, bright voice poked through the chaos in her mind, and she blinked slowly as two forms swimmed in her view. “Uh… What did you say, child?”

Her attention snapped into place and she felt a rising feeling of anger and disgust as the two young women in front of her, one of a spider-like form and the other a young seraphim, told her of the things that transpired in the many millennia she had been in her forced sleep. “I knew… that it would be a mistake….” She gritted through her teeth as she felt a wave of a burning like feeling started in her wings and slowly filled her body. “Letting those two be in charge…”

As the feeling reached a fever pitch inside of her, she let out a loud scream of anger and anguish, as a pillar of holy fire shot into the air, startling the entire heavens. “I will do… what I can below….” She muttered in a slightly deep voice as she lost her consciousness once again, feeling herself lose her physical form for a moment.

- - - - -

“What the-“

“What is that?!”

Voices across hell raised as they watched a golden and crimson light streak towards the center of town.

- - - - -

The comet of sorts landed relatively close to the group of imps, causing some of the ground to shoot into the air. As the dust started to settle and sight returned, laying in the shallow crater at place of impact was a fallen seraphim woman, her demonic features settling into their look, her formally snow white three set of wings turned a burnished golden color, the feathers along the edge of each a deep crimson color.
Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP)   Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 09, 2024 3:57 am

Loona lay in the bed and smiled as she watched him. She felt all the love in the world. She sighed and thought about her new form and wondered if she could revert to her normal form. She felt her body shrink and then grow back again. " hmm... okay." Looking around and messed with her phone before feeling tired again. Curling up in the bed as she started to drift off to sleep.

----

Octavia smiled and kinda hoped she was right she stayed in silence and watched the show with her father.

----

Blitzo smiled, "Nothing too fancy, just write To my new minion may you use your powers wisely. " He looked at Moxxie and said, "Yeah, I should be more careful if we ever have to work with Quasar again."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP)   Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2024 11:30 am

Quasar's heads all chuckled, and his dominant head licked the side of her face affectionately. "How about we nap in my bed? I'm going to need to shower and get the blood off me" he said reminding her that he did get shot by her father earlier in the day. He scooped her up and triumphantly marched into his room where he would lay her down into it. So comfy, but it was cool. It needed a Quasar to warm it up for her. He went into his master bathroom and got into the shower. He left the door open for her to gaze upon him.

---

Stolas giggled and clapped his hands together rapidly. "Ooh! I like your thinking! The old evil brother trope! Oh, how marvelous! Let's watch and see if you're right. Oh, I can see it now. His brother will be named Fernando, and he'll try to impersonate Ferdinand and withdraw all of his life savings leaving Isabella and Gabriella with nothing" he said. Something like this would not happen to Quasar would it? This is not an epiphany moment is it?

---

Lucifer nodded with a smirk. "Yes, good! And I hope that you don't put more unauthorized holes into my hellhound" he warned Blitz. He looked at the rubber duck, and he snatched it up and appeared a pen before writing his autograph on it. "Any funny lines or references you want me to put?" he asked.

Moxxie gulped. "I forget that Quasar is his hellhound"

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP)   Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2024 3:52 am

Loona leaned in and held on to Quasar for a snuggle. "T-that and the sex kinda took a lot out of me. so maybe a nap too" She yawned and kissed him, "making me feel more umm fuck it let's just sleep and rest."

----

Octavia took a second to think, " Maybe Gabriella's baby daddy is like...umm Ferdinand's long lost evil brother?" she tilted her head, " That would be a good twist." she was now amused by the show.

----

Blitzo landed and nodded, " Yes, sir. We'll train using the gifts you gave us." he pulled out a rubber duck with a white top hat, " Uhh. just one more small favor, autograph?" Even Blitzo had some hero admiration.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP)   Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 07, 2024 12:40 pm

Quasar's heads watched her transformation continue, and he was definitely into it. "I thought you looked good before, but damn" his dominant head remarked. He saw her cup size increase by at least two letters maybe four, which would make her a solid G cup or almost an HH cup. She had an amazing Amazonian hourglass figure and stature.

"Hmmm? You mean death by snu snu?" Quasar's happy head said the quiet part out loud. He was not yet aware he was being prompted to chant it, but he was looking her over.

---

Stolas shook his head. "Oh No...Well, there is that, but the point is that sister just wants child support money, while the other wants a relationship. Now, if I would have to guess, there will be a twist that the Gabriella's baby is not Ferdinand's to begin with. Or it could be Isabella who finds out that he's not the father. Oooh! Wouldn't it be fun if she swapped the children at birth?" He threw out all of these scenarios at her.

---

Moxxie looked to Blitzo when he was asked about if any weird shit was going on. "Eh, nothing painful, but you know how it feels when you feel a muscle twitch without you controlling it and it goes on for five or ten minutes?" he asked.

Millie grinned. "I know what you mean"

"That's what I'm feeling right now" Moxxie explained.

Lucifer cleared his throat. "Now, these powers I've given you can be taken away at a snap of a finger. I expect you to learn how to transform and utilize demon powers. At least basic ones...I don't expect you to be able to shoot out lasers from your hands or out your mouth like Quasar can"

"Quasar has Laser breath?" Millie interrupted.

"Laser breath?" Moxxie repeated in confusion.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP)   Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 07, 2024 4:56 am

Loona felt her back get bigger and now her legs felt longer too. She looked at herself using her phone, " Okay liking it." Her breasts got at least two cup sizes bigger as well. Looking a bit more and looked at Happy head, "Blah blah snu snu?" She tried to get it to chant it.

----

"Oh is this, So I fucked your sister, so what?" She watched as she liked spending time with her dad, " or am I wrong?" She didn't care about the show just the bonding time.

----

Blitzo smiled looking at Loona, " Maybe not so bad, she looks so cool. and happy. " He turned to Moxxie and Millie, " Any weird shit? aches pains?" he flapped his wings to hover a bit, " Okay gotta take it slow"
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP)   Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 06, 2024 10:29 am

Quasar's dominant head cocked his head to the side when she said that she felt weird. Soon the three of his heads watched Loona as she began to transform, and he then chuckled to himself when she asked him for his opinion about how she looked.

"Tch, like you aren't done transforming" grumpy head said.

Happy head giggled when Loona complained about her breasts. "Careful what you ask for. Hard to fight with huge tits flopping around" he chimed.

Quasar's dominant head reached for his phone, and he sent Lucifer a text message. "Hey, can you help boost Loona's confidence with a big pair of knockers? She's really bummed out. Also, you think she can make enough milk for pups with what she has?"

---

Stolas smiled hearing that Octavia still liked her gift. He looked ahead at the tv screen and nodded. "Oh, yes. It would appear that Ferdinand slept with Isabella's twin sister Gabriella and knocked them both up. Apparently, they were trying to snatch up the family fortune by trying to saddle him up with childcare, but I guess that they did not communicate on who was going to...well you can figure it out. Now, Isabella has fallen in love and wants to stay, and Gabriella does not want the rouse to be exposed" he explained the plot of the season.

---

Millie flexed and looked down at her figure. "Hmm...not bad" she said both impressed and disappointed in some other aspects. She was going to be nice and not make it sound like she was ungrateful.

Moxxie's wings spasmed not used to the new neural pathways hooked up to his brain. "This feels so weird" he remarked.

Lucifer pulled out his phone, and he chuckled reading Quasar's text message. "Listen to your heads. She's not yet done. You know how long your transformation took" he said before he would snap his finger and give Loona what she wanted and a tad bit more than she could chew.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP)   Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 06, 2024 4:07 am

Loona smiled and sighed as well as happy Head talked about all the things she couldn't do and Grumpy head spoke of the negatives, " I can hear you you know. " She looked at them and smiled, "Sure it's gonn...oh umm. I umm feel kinda wierd."

----

She blushed, " Yeah Dad. I still like it." Octavia still sulked a little, and leaned against him, " So you watching one of your soap operas? huh."

----

Blitz fell to the ground feeling his spine crack a little as a pair of huge wings came straight out his back and spread wide. his arms and legs grew out as his new form was much taller reaching about 6 feet instead of his normal 4'8". He looked around and smiled as his wings decided to make a tailcoat, "Hmm rather nice. Talons on the wings and Ooh that is some nice muscle growth." He looked at Moxxie and Millie and kinda liked how they looked taller and ripped. Millie gained more muscle mass while Moxxie had much larger wings than he had. "Looking good. M&M. Like the Wings Mox could be good for aerial sights on targets." He turned to Lucifer and gave a bow, "It is a pleasure doing business with you." He looked in the window and then back at Lucifer, "Hmm.. you monkey pawed me. should have seen that coming, you got me good."

Meanwhile, Loona's back arched as she grew a bit taller and her forearms grew out more. her hair turns into a mane of flaming black and white flames before going back to normal. her eyes went blank and she held Quasar lightly. As her claws grew sharper and longer. When all was done she looked fiercer and more like a wolf than a hound. " Umm okay, that's new. how I look. like scary or more hot." She looked down and got pissed, " Shit really everything but these?" She pressed her breasts together a bit annoyed.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP)   Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2024 7:13 pm

Quasar's happy head licked at Loona affectionately. "And I like you" he said before he rubbed her back with his left arm. Happy head temporarily took control to do this. Dominant head allowed this action.

"Psh, you know she's just going to go partying when she's had enough. She's just saying that to be nice" the grumpy head said.

"Pretty sure she doesn't need an excuse to go out" his dominant head said.

"Well, she can't go out drinking, smoking, and doing drugs if she's pregnant. I'm pretty sure she's going to be tired all the time and very sensitive to smells...it's going to be a miserable time" Happy head said before he cocked his head to the side. "I'm not helping, am I?"

"Heh! She's going to remind you that you did this to her and resent you" the grumpy head said. Now both of his heads were dog piling onto him with all of the negative aspects of pregnancy, but there was a few bright sides.

"I'm going to make her as comfortable as possible. She might feel like shit, but I bet that a quiet and relaxing cuddle will make it all feel a lot better" his dominant head said.

---

Stolas stook his head and snicker. "You took the knot? Oh, dear...well I hope this doesn't discourage you. Boyfriends and Girlfriends can't help how their bodies are. Just as your Quasar plushie can't help he was given...gifts. You still love your gift, My Owlette?" he asked sweetly. It was like he was going to snatch it up if she did not appreciate what the Quasar plushie offered. He was able to get her to experience whatever she felt.

---

"Done!" He said before he waved his hand. Blitzo, Millie, Moxxie, and apparently Loona would all be given upgrades, which Loona was the monkey's paw aspect to the deal.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP)   Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2024 6:24 pm

Loona smiled and pet happy head, " Don't know, Kinda like the batner" She kiss his cheast and smiled a bit. " She did feel the knot shink but she didn't want to move as it could get situlated again.

----

Octavia blushed, "Umm well Silk bedsheets kinda are too slick you know..." She looked at him and looked away, "Kinda moved and pop it went almost all the way in. I'm fine just a huge shock."

----

Blitzo smiled "Well I don't mind a sliver of power if you pop in every so often to brainstorm ideas." He looked at Millie and wondered what happened on the rest of that mission. he never got the whole story.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP)   Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2024 4:48 pm

Quasar's dominant head scowled at this. "I can still keep my thoughts in my head" he told her before his happy head laughed at her joke.

"I already got those two on my right" the happy head joked back referencing his dominant head and grumpy head.

"Hmph, we could ask Lucifer to arrange that for you. Heh, then may you'd know what it feels like to be stuck with these insufferable pussies" the grumpy head said. He shook his head. "Bee is OCD and bit of some other things. At least I can understand you"

Quasar's dominant head sighed. "You can tell them to shut the fuck up at any time" he told her.

---

Stalos finished up his bowl of cereal. "She's just finding new ways to kill me" he said before it finally processed for him, and he coughed. "What do you mean slipped?" he asked.

---

Lucifer thought for a moment. "Well, I can arrange for a contract where if you abuse it, you lose it forever kind of deal, but...to be perfectly blunt with you. I don't think an arch imp would be of much use to me, but...Hmm, maybe you all can give me opinions on my newest creations"

Millie raised her hand. "Oooh! Oooh! Are they like that new fancy plushie? I just ordered me one"

Moxxie slowly turned his head towards her. "Why would you need something like that?"

Millie scowled at him. "Do you remember the whole summer camp thing?" Moxxie's eyes widened before she shook her head. "I want to motivate you into never being that monster again" she said.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP)   Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2024 3:38 pm

Loona laughed a little looking at the heads, " I think it's a good thing at least I don't have to worry about what you are thinking anymore." She took a second to think, "If I had the same thing going I'd probably have a bitchy head and a really bitchy head." She laughed a bit more as she was too high on the afterglow of the fucking, " I'd be 300% bitch. Mmmm not close to bee thou."

----

Octavia glared at her dad, " Shutup.....did use lube...just slipped" She curled up more and looked away, " Yeah I like it. and thanks, dad. I couldn't have this talk with mom. sometimes she barely cares."

----

Blitxo looked at Moxxie and sighed, " Look mox. if you haven't guessed I see you as a brother. I see how you fight and I love you. I rather it be my soul I sell than you and Millie." He looked at Lucifer, "Are there any alternatives to a soul? like a contract or maybe be on call for smaller jobs that are beneath your dog?" He listened to what Lucifer said about what could happen to their soul after death. and what happens in the Cocytus circle. " Well, that's fucking terrifying."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP)   Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2024 11:19 am

"Hmph! I doubt she'll get used to it" The grumpy head said.

Quasar rolled his eyes around and sighed heavily. "Just don't be an asshole to her"

"Or you can be an asshole to grumpy" The happy head said before he whispered into her ear. "He likes to be put in his place. Oh, don't worry, you can cheat and kiss anything below our neck. We can all feel it equally" Happy head said.

Both the grumpy head and the dominant head looked at the happy head weird before happy head rolled his tongue out like an idiot. They shook their heads at him, and grumpy head scowled at him. "I'm pretty sure that you were female before you got absorbed"

Happy head snickered. "That's just your toxic masculinity speaking. There's a bit of femininity in all of us"

The dominant head zoned out as the two bickered about philosophical differences. He shook his head being the only one focused on Loona at this point. "It's like everything in my head, but now you can hear it"

---

Stolas looked to Octavia and patted a spot next to him. "Did you jump into the deep end of swimming pool before getting used to it, my owlette?" he asked. He chuckled to himself. "I would recommend that you try some lubricant...it says here that you can store lubricant into his...scrotum. There's a wide variety of ones to chose from" he said while he was beginning to blush about having this conversation with his daughter. "You'll get used to that size in time, but...do you like him?"

---

Lucifer pulled out another Taco and unwrapped it. "I'll think about it" he said before he munched onto his second taco.

Moxxie crossed his arms over his chest. "Sir...what are the alternatives? I mean where do our souls go when we die. I mean, we don't go to heaven do we?" he asked.

Lucifer coughed. "You go to the Malebolge ring, and if you really fucked up, you go to the Cocytus circle where you have your souls ripped apart by the singularity. Worse than hellfire since you are frozen in time and feel every part of your being spaghettified and ripped. You will never feel the release of death as you get closer and closer to the point but never get there. On the outside of the event horizon it looks like your soul was thrown into a mulcher" he explained the fate of anyone in the ninth ring. "Reapers kill off the most troublesome of sinners and send them there"

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP)   Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2024 10:42 am

Loona was a bit startled by the other heads but wrapped her arms around the main one she rested hers between the main and the happy one. " Yeah bit weird. I um think I'll get used to it eventually." She leans back as she looks into all three heads' eyes. She did laugh a little, " Gonna be hard kissing you all equally."

----

Octavia took a while getting used to the new toy and did give out a loud moan after 30 so minutes came out to the couch and curled up next to her dad. She was blushing and side-eyed him, " Umm it's too big." she was embarrassed as she held her legs tightly.

----

Blitzo looked at both of them, " I'll try Mill. and Mox I think you're right." He looked back at Lucifer and gave a sigh, " Okay I'll make a deal for us." He walked back to Lucifer and smiled, " Can we delegate this? How about just my soul and we spread the aspects out between the three of us? Would that work."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP)   Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2024 8:41 am

Quasar panted heavily but there was another strange sound like a zipper combined with a leather being stretched out. His panting sounded to be like it was in stereo. It would be discovered that not only he was an absolute unit right not, but he had sprouted his two additional heads. They looked as satisfied as the dominant head.

"Mmmmm~♥! That a girl Loony! Claim what's rightfully yours♥!" the happy bubbly head said.

"The fuck did he do to me?" the angry grumpy head remarked. "At least this girl knows how to drain my ball sacks consistently"

Quasar's dominant main head chuckled in that grumpy was satisfied, and he was very hard to please. He could not admit it but the lack of complaint and positive review was enough to say this. "Did you two come up just to tell her that she satisfied three hellhounds at once?"

"You can't keep us crammed inside forever" grumpy head said.

"We're technically one hellhound, just a physical manifestation of what goes on with your psyche" bubbly head corrected him before he licked at Loona grooming her as a display of affection.

"Or, we got absorbed by this monster in mother's womb!" grumpy head said.

Dominant head closed his eyes. "What does that matter? You're alive. I can care less how you two came into existence. Debate it all you want" he said before he scratched the back of his dominant head. "Sorry babe...this isn't weird is it?" he asked.

---

Stolas would go back to eating a bowl full of Sinful Snaps on the couch watching his soap opera. He was within an ear's shot away from Octavia's bedroom. He thought that the crunch in his ears and the tv blasting would tune her out, but...he was wrong, and he nearly choked on his cereal.

---

Lucifer raised an eyebrow. "Instead of it being a leash, think of it as accountability. None of these demons in the higher ups have gotten where they are without giving up something. I lost my place as in heavenly virtue. Lilith lost her humanity...the list goes on" he said before he paused. "Alastor..." he growled as his fist shook.

Millie looked to Blitzo. "Looks Blitz, it's up to you. Maybe we can negotiate. Something to the effect of putting a leash on us but not owning our souls to do it"

"Sir, you don't think that Alastor would target us if we gain this power? He's clearly amassing power to overthrow Lucifer. Maybe this is a lesser of two evils situation" Moxxie said.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP)   Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2024 2:33 am

Loona was panting heavily as Quasar did his thing, When he bit her she winced and felt him tense up. She dug her claws in as Quasar tightened his grip on her and released another load, she gave a loud howl as she screamed, "Fucking Breed me! I want all your pups...." She felt very tired and looked at Quasar as she felt him cumming non-stop. a rush of warm feelings hit her as she held him.

----

Octavia tossed the plush to her bed and went back to her anime, but after a while of thinking decided to take her toy for a spin.

----

Blitzo took a step back at this, "T-that a big leash you need, huh. Not even that prick Alastor asks for an Imp soul. and he is known for soul dealing." He looked to Moxxie and MIllie, " Can we have a second Sir. " He huddled with M&M and sighed, " Well that's not good. Do you think we should just ask for just flight? He might give that one a bit easier."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP)   Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 4:45 pm

Quasar was surprised with how much more than usual he was with his aggressiveness and dominance. Something was making him feel different but powerful and big. Both of them would realize what happened to him as soon as the deed was done. He snarled at her as she nipped at his neck, and he viciously bit into her neck. It was starling, but the way he did it was harmless and erotic. He was being very rough with her to the point where it was on the verge of being a little too much of a good thing. Before it crossed that line, he let out a feral snarl and gripped her tight. He was gushing another round into her. He closed his eyes and tensed up feeling like this was a much bigger load than before. He groaned. "Oh fuck" he muttered as he panted heavily. "It's not stopping"

---

Stolas chuckled to her response. "Why no dear. That is a very strange and uncleanly thing to do. I don't want you to get a UTI. Little Quasar is your boy toy...or should I say Big Quasar" he said before he waved his hand at her. "I'm only joking. Relax my Owlette, enjoy him" he said cheerfully. He turned around. "I might need to acquire the help of the real Quasar in a little while" he alluded to Stella's prior hits on him.

---

Lucifer stroked his chin. "Right, well...I can give you all of those things, but...it'll cost you" he said. He scowled at him. "Loona is independent. Besides, can't give you all that power without guardrails" he stated.

Moxxie's eyes narrowed. "Cost what?"

"Why your souls of course" Lucifer said.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP)   Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 3:09 pm

Loona rested her head on Quasar panting and looking deeply into his eyes. " Fucking do it I can take you anytime." She nipped his neck showing she was still aggressive even when Quasar was dominating. The waves started hitting faster and faster.

----

Octavia smiled and then glared, " You not thinking of borrowing it, are you? " She blushed and felt a bit shy about what she was going to say, " I mean you have Uncle Blitzo right? You don't need this."

----

"It's just we might need a boost and being bigger and stronger could help... and well the wings. well, you know how freeing flight is." Blitzo smiled and looked the big man in the eyes, "I mean you definitely get what you want with my Loona. " He gulped and spoke carefully, " I'm just asking if you could make us into arch Imps as an.... endowment to their union"
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP)   Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 2:39 pm

Quasar growled deeply and dominantly when she told him that he was hitting hard. He leaned in and gnawed into her neck sensually and affectionately. "That's the idea" he told her in his gruff growly testosterone charged voice as he pulled away to look into her eyes deeply. "Mmmm, any eggs Lu managed to knock loose, I'll have not problem fertilizing them" he said. He clawed at her hips. "Hmmm, fucking take it!"

---

Stolas's jaw dropped to the plushie's hidden secret. "My word! That is almost as big as him!" he remarked. He touched it seeing that it was the synthetic realistic feeling dildo, and there was a hole in the tip for cream pies. "Well, no wonder why this guy has such good reviews" he said before he shook it off. He laughed nervously. "Um, I'm glad you like him" he said. He rubbed the back of his head when she hugged him. "Erm, right...well, if I hear anything, I'll leave you to it. I trust he's helping you relax" he said before he chuckled while covered his mouth.

---

Lucifer munched on his taco and raised an eyebrow to the mention of arch imps. "What do you want to know about 'em? They are on the level of a Sinner borderline Overlord as I recall" he mentioned.

"Meh?" Moxxie muttered.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP)   Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP)
Page 3 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next