Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Eliment King of Lightning
Cat Poster

Number of posts : 730
Registration date : 2008-12-22

Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP)   Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2024 3:07 pm

Loona upon seeing Quasar, " Of course, go." she stepped onto the sidewalk and waited for him to stroll up and open the door for her. " hold on, something's off." she took out a collapsable umbrella, " Gee what a perfect start to a date, " she looked up for a bit before a purse snatcher tried to steal from her. Loona quickly nailed the guy between the legs, "y-yeah that felt about right. Thank you, Quasar for being such a gentleman." she couldn't help to feel his pecks a tiny bit as she brushed past.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8535
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP)   Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2024 8:38 am

Quasar zoomed in seeing a spot just out in from, but he slammed on his breaks when he saw Loona about to cross the road. He had enough time to stop and he stuck his head out of his car and raised an eyebrow. Then he snickered. "I got good brakes Loona" he told her before he pointed to the empty spot just in front of the restaurant. He whipped his car into the spot and jumped out. "Sorry, you know how much a bitch it is to find parking in town?" he asked as he surveyed the spot to check to see if there was something wrong with it as he could not be that lucky to get such a convenient spot. He looked around feeling very paranoid about it all. "Midnight Cowboy...that reference you made. That's from a really old movie" he stated as he opened the door for her.

Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP) - Page 12 Wpad1
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP)   Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2024 8:06 am

"I'll just see you there, then." Loona calmly said as she looked out her window. She couldn't get the van today but was at least embarrassingly dropped off at the ring elevators, she took a bus the rest of the way there, and as she was crossing the road was almost hit by a sports car, " Hey Fucking Jackass I'm Fucking walking here!" She growled and narrowed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP)   Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 07, 2024 11:26 pm

Quasar chuckled to himself. "Alright, suit yourself" he said before he grabbed his keys and wallet. "Send me the address to the place, but if you want me to pick you up, then that's cool too" he said as he walked through the corridors of his condo. He was a little more well off than he liked to admit, but he was not at all rich. He got into his rather impressive sports car, and he took off towards her place or whatever she wanted. He was plenty far out that it was the virtually the same route.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP)   Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 07, 2024 10:58 pm

Loona laughed a little, " Okay, thank you for the gentlemanly offer, but you better keep your work for the second date, kay?" then thinking on it, "Well, now you say that I did get a fat stack cause they took so long." She gave herself one final look over, "kay, I'm gonna send you the address for the place. I mean unless you wanna meet on the ring elevators?"
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP)   Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 07, 2024 10:46 am

Quasar chuckled to himself about her compliment. "Oh, well, you know I hope that's not all you like about me" he said relaxed and casual. He sent her that sexy nude he took, which she could see that he was as big as her biggest dildo while flaccid. Those muscles man, he looked like he could grate cheese with those abs. "Yea, I have enough sausage that you'll never go hungry again" he remarked. He saw her pic and smiled. "You do you. You look great by the way" he said. He went quiet and thought about splitting the tab. "Hey, not to be rude or anything, but...I think I can pick up the tab. I don't want you stressing about money with that underpaying job you have. Save that money for another date we can go on. You should get paid more by the way. You are babysitting a Goetia for crying out loud. Don't want you getting taken advantage over. Just my opinion. But you do you" he said.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP)   Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 07, 2024 8:34 am

Loona looked at the pic Quasar sent over and smiled, " Ha, you look great. Since we're being honest, that's a pretty juicy sausage you got." she threw on a gray halter top and black belted pants. Her hair in a ponytail and took a quick pic and sent it over, " I'm not so good with trends, but I do well right? Oh and I know this place in the Greed ring, is slightly expensive, but they have a mouth-water Prime rib." taking a second to think about it, "We can split the bill."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP)   Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 06, 2024 10:59 pm

Quasar stomach growled. "Do you know any good places to eat?" he asked. He cleared his throat. "I'm kind of in the mood for a nice juicy steak...you know...protein. Kind of need it to keep these muscles" he said before he chuckled to himself. "Calm down, I'm going to say or do stupid shit. I ain't judging you if you don't judge me" he offered her his advice. He got himself ready wearing a red form fitting t-shirt that ripped at his biceps, and he wore black basketball shorts. "Hey, I'm dressing casually..." he said before he sent her a pic of what he was wearing. His shorts had that tantalizing stud bulge, which hopefully it was not too big for her. He looked really hot to look at.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP)   Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 06, 2024 10:39 pm

Loona panicked hearing her phone ring she stumbled over the outfits she was planning to wear, and acted cool and disinterested, "Sup, home, huh. That's hot.." she covered the receiver, " shit." and went back, " cool. I mean cool~~" she walked around still trying to find something to wear. "S-so, where you wanna meet? I mean if you got time."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP)   Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 06, 2024 9:46 pm

Quasar made a straight face feeling like Vassago's babysitter more than he was a bodyguard. Well, maybe he was guarding the prince's public image. He caught Loona's gesture to call her, which he took that as a straight up call and not a plain text. He gave her a half nod before he dragged Vassago back to the van.

---

A couple of hours later, Quasar was in his humble abode, and he had just gotten out of a hot shower, which he proceeded to take some picks of himself and on sexy nude. He proceeded to call Loona, and said in a very seductive and relaxed voice. "Hey, I'm home. Just got out of the shower in fact"

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP)   Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 06, 2024 9:20 pm

Vassago narrowed his eyes looking back at Quasar and then the hellhound girl, " I guess you are not wrong," Looking back at Octavia, " Just say hi for me, okay?" He sighed and walked out to the elevator and waited for Quasar.

Loona was surprised by the sudden appearance of a bird demon, Not exactly knowing who the guy was, but could guess some relation to Octavia. She stayed silent but made eye contact Quasar made the phone symbol, and pointed to him.

Octavia immediately sat up straight but relaxed realizing she wasn't at a family gathering or ball. Listening to Quasar as she shook her head in disappointment, knowing what he was doing, " I don't know who you are, but I will say hi for you. Behind closed doors and out of earshot of anyone else." This wasn't the first time this happened, but she knew she would expect some nice stuff for keeping her mouth shut in a month or two.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP)   Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 06, 2024 6:26 pm

Quasar shrugged his shoulders when she apologized. "It's fine. You're young. Not going to rip your head off" he muttered as he watched her walk back into the office. He did check her out from behind, and he did appreciate her pear shape figure and pupbearing hips. He licked his chops seeing her as a worthy partner, and he felt Loona was checking out his package. He gladly took the soda from her and cracked it open the drink. He chugged it, and he chuckled to himself. "I can dig that. I can listen to Nirvana and Stone Temple Pilots" he said in agreement. He gave a bit of a seductive and alluring growl hinting at his receptiveness.

---

Verosika rolled her eyes. "Bitch please! I'm no opening act! I'm the main attraction!" she spoke coldly. She crossed her arms over her chest and huffed. "You sure you don't want a quick suck?" she asked after he kissed her. She huffed to herself now being alone.

Quasar glanced over at Vassago after he made his comment about meeting Loona. He watched him rush into the office in mild annoyance as he went to greet Octavia. He entered the office and nudged Vassago. "Sir, this isn't helping your anonymity. She can tell people where you've been. Comprendo?" he spoke to him lowly.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP)   Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 06, 2024 5:35 pm

Loona felt embarrassed " Oh I see, sorry." she winced a little. She walked back into IMP and came back out with some soda, Offered one to Quasar. " I like grunge and soft rock, not this pop shit you know here sings."

---

Vassago shugged at Verosika's comment. About the gig thou, "Hey, who doesn't like a hot teacher, right? Beats fucking being the opening act for bitch and whore." he looked at the time, "Ehh, Gonna cut it short today, need to head down to Lust and meet with Ozzie." he stood up and kissed Verosika again, and left a crate of the stuff they were drinking. "Don't drink in a week. kay?" He smiled as he walked to the Hall, "Quasar we.. Oh I see you made a friend," He peered in the open Offic and stormed in, "Why hello Octavia, how's your dad?"
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP)   Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 06, 2024 10:13 am

Quasar raised an eyebrow at her question at his kill count. "I didn't know I was supposed to keep track" he commented in a somewhat ominous tone. He looked at her coldly when asked about how many girls he's been with images of Stella trying to seduce him flooded his mind which his eye twitched. "Only one at a time..." he said. He was not going to ask her how many boys she's been with. "Look, I'm not going to pry into your love life. The less I know is probably for the better" he said.

---

Verosika made a half smile at Vassago's question about her being taken care of. "Right..." she said lowly before she complied and sat on his lap. She listened to his description of her next gig. "Uh-huh, and what makes you think that I'm a teacher?" she asked. She was not against the idea of gaining the clout though.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP)   Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 06, 2024 9:57 am

Loona chuckled a bit, "Yeah, small world." she kept the door open and smiled at Quasar, "So um, what's your body count, or are you mostly non-lethal?" she leaned back on the wall and was still acting bit shy, " and umm how many girls you have been with? " she was afraid, but had to ask anyway.

---

Vassago smiled, "Why of course I have the most to gain from this, but at least you are well taken care of right?" he had her sit down on his lap, " Now as for that gig, my sources tell me, well, that a curtain queen rather likes your moves." he smiled holding a bit close, the only problem, " Is well, Lucifer, he isn't into your moves. " Sipping more drink and smiling, "Of course, your way won't work, but if I butter him up. Boom high cost Dance lessons for the queen and you. Well, you might have a really powerful card to play."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP)   Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 06, 2024 9:19 am

Quasar saw Loona's reaction to the mention of Loo Loo Land, and he smirked having a good idea of what was going on. He crossed his arms over his chest at Octavia's confirmation. "What are you doing all the way out here? Wait..." he said before his eyes widened. He went quiet having a flashback to the anniversary from hell...literally. "Don't answer...I think I figured it out" he said as he facepalmed. He looked up to see Loona shoving Octavia into the office. "Small world this place" he muttered.

---

Verosika's eyes narrowed and pursed her lips. "He knew what he signed up for" she said before she chugged again. She wiped her lips off with her arm. "Either you work hard, or your live in the slums. Tch, for those born with a fucking silver spoon in their mouths, they will never care to understand. They benefit from this all. Just the way it is" she muttered. She looked down into her drink and frowned before she sloshed it around to obscure her reflection. She took another chug and slammed her glass down after hearing about the strings being potentially pulled. "Well alright! Whose cock do I have to suck for this?" she asked.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP)   Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 06, 2024 8:56 am

Loona rubbed her brow at the mention of Loo Loo land.

Octavia answered him, " Yeah, that was Loona's dad." Looking at her phone quickly, " Bingo, I'm Stolas's one and only daughter." Looking at the two of them, "Loona is a good bodyguard too."

Loona pushed Octavia back into the office, "Tavi thanks for the help. but it's fine."

---

Vassago sighed listening to her complain. he refilled her glass every so often, "I know, those two bitches are soooo fucking picky. 'Oh we don't want a tour of Wrath, Pride's gross, nah nah'" he downed a glass, " Now Fizz, I think it was time, Mamon overworked him, and hard." downing another glass, "Haa, Now you sweetie, I can pull a few strings and get a few Higher paying gigs. make it easy."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP)   Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 06, 2024 7:25 am

Quasar nodded. "Sounds about right" he muttered before he looked at the door decals and pieced two and two together. "Oh, isn't your adopted dad the same guy who torched Loo Loo Land?" he asked. He went quiet when Octavia pointed him out, and he raised an eyebrow to the mention of kids. Sure, he was great with Charlie, but he was kind of paid to distract her from...wait. He pointed back at her. "You're Stollas's kid, aren't you?" he muttered. Octavia would know him very well as he did have a couple of jobs with him before things got weird with Stella when the whole divorce thing started. Think of the whole Blitz/Stollas dynamic and he just had to get away from that.

---

Verosika leered at him. "It will cost extra for an heir...I don't think you'd be able to afford it" she teased. She allowed him to feel her up and do as he pleased. She got up and reached for the glass to chug it down. She swayed her hips from side to side giving him a snake dance. "Tch, work has been dull" she said as her dance turned into a belly dance. "I am starting to get annoyed with that Glitz and Glam duo. Fucking taking up all the attention. Fucking Fizz quitting! I'm having to work twice as hard now!" she complained.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP)   Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2024 7:18 pm

Loona sighed, " Next to nothing, but that's cause the guy who adopted me kinda runs the company." Thinking on Blizo, "I mean, he's a well-meaning guy. but the pay is shit"

Octavia looked over at the door seeing Loona checking in on her. Looking at the hellhound she was talking to made her get up, " Lune who's your friend," She looked at Quasar and then realized, "OH, I remember you, y-your Quasur... no Quasar, right?" she pointed at him, "Lune, he would be quite the catch. great with kids." she laughed a little.

Vassago rolled his eyes, "Well, I guess you're right I don't pay visits to knock you up." He felt her up and kissed her softly and tenderly, "I pay visits to supply you with your drink and to dick you down," he sat down and relaxed grabbing the bottle and pouring in two glasses this time, "How about you Tell daddy about work while you do your dirty work."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP)   Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2024 6:14 pm

Quasar took her phone and input his contact into her phone. "Sorry about him leading you on like that. Kind of what he does. Whether it's intentional or not, I'll leave that for you to decide" he told her before he handed her back her phone. He sighed heavily. "I'm sorry, that's rather classified information" he told her at least being nice about it. He nodded. "Yea, I guess you can say that" he said in response to her question about the pay. "I make a decent living. Not blowing it all off. Tch, I reckon you don't get paid enough working as a receptionist?" he pried. He was within sight of Octavia, which he would look familiar. He may or may not have looked after high-profile clients before namely Lilith Morningstar.

Verosika plopped down on the couch and extended her hand waiting for her fix of booze. "Finally the good shit!" she shouted with approval. She was not expecting for him to mama bird feed her the booze, and she eagerly gulped down the toxic nectar. She stood up and looked up at him with her hands on her hips. "What? Right now?" she asked. She scowled at him. "I can't drink if I carry your heir! Do you know how much shit I'll get with having a bump!?" she complained.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP)   Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2024 5:49 pm

Loona scratched her head, " Oh yeah, that makes sense, you are on the job," she smiled and took out her phone, "Sure, I would L-like your number. Yeah, I, unfortunately, learned that the hard way." she held her arm a looked away, "S-so what kind of privileged fuck are you guarding anyway?" she peeked in to make sure Octavia was still chilling in the office, "I mean they must be paying you a lot to deal with them right?"

Vassago laughed placing Versokia down on the couch and pulling out some top-shelf alcohol from a portal, " Hell's finest, just for you." he poured some in his mouth and kissed it in hers. he started removing his clothes and smiled, " Say, how about we make a new heir?" he grinned after taking a swig.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP)   Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2024 5:08 pm

Quasar stared at her with a straight face with the spacy remark, which it was hard to get a read off from him. He heard her name and her attempt to make a connection between them. He took in a deep breath and closed his eyes. "Yea, sounds a bit" he said finally. He opened his eyes and exhaled her arousal scent. He tried relaxing a bit, but he was still on a job. "Look, I'm still wrapped up with my job right now" he said pointing back towards Verosika's office. "I cannot leave my client open no matter how much of a drag it is to be standing out here" he said before he looked away for a moment. "You want may number? I reckon you figured out that Tex is dating Bee" he said. He wondered if this would annoy Tex.

Verosika looked towards her crew, then the office. She nodded quickly. "Fuck yea! I'm game!" she told him. She grinned from ear to ear as he carried her into his personal office, which by then Quasar's ears perked having overheard everything.

He reached up to pinch his temple. "The pay better be worth it" he grumbled to himself. He glanced back at Loona seeing her eyes lit up at his suggestion to be in touch.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP)   Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2024 4:51 pm

Loona smiled lightly, " Quasar t-that's a spacey kinda name, huh?" she blushed looking away, " My Name's Loona also quite spacey," she stammered when questioned, she looked to the office door, " Well, not exactly..." she looked at Quasar again, " I'm just the receptionist, How about you come in, maybe get a drink if you like," Loona tried to play it cool." Beats just standing out here, right?"

" OH, you are right not in front of the children," Vassago laughed a little, "How about we crack open a bottle in your office, and get down to dirty business." Wrapping his arms around her and started carrying her into her personal office.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP)   Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2024 4:00 pm

Quasar closed his eyes and took in a deep breath. "I get it. You're down the hall from him" he said. He watched her open the door and lean against the wall away from him then take a good look at him from head to toe. His eyes narrowed trying to figure out her angle. "My name is Quasar, and you are?" he asked. He noticed her tail swaying, and he could smell it...her attraction to him. "You one of them assassins for hire?" he asked.

Verosika blushed and her eyes darted around. "Daddy! Not in front of the children!" she called out to him. She stuck her tongue into his mouth as she forced a kiss on her. She reached down with her succubus tail to caress his groin. She smirked knowing full well what he liked.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP)   Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2024 3:42 pm

Loona froze a bit hearing Quasar speaking to her, "Well, it was an honest mistake." Getting up and opened the door to lean against the wall a little away from him, " And by the way... Y-you" Loona took a bit to look him over. She couldn't help but be lost in his looks. She then tried fixing her hair and shirt, "I uhh, what was your name a-again?" Her tail swayed a little as she just couldn't stop blushing.

Vassago smiled and grabbed Verosika's wrists with his upper arms, "Now,now your Sugar daddy's gotta feel the goods first." Using his second pair of arms to grope her ass, "And don't worry Daddy brought some of the Top Self juice today." Leaning down forcing a kiss on her, "Hmm still drinking the 2018 batch is see."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP)   Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP)
Page 12 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next