Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Eliment King of Lightning
Cat Poster

Number of posts : 730
Registration date : 2008-12-22

Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP)   Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2024 5:43 pm

Loona felt him all the way inside, she was pretty sure she could not fit that knot in though. The comment about the noise pissed her off, "Yeah, I Know!" She barked, she felt her tense up, "Sorry, gotta relax." she wrapped her hands behind Quasar's head, she huffed a little, " Relax Loona it's just a big ass cock in your pussy you c-" she blushed and laughed, " T-that was more embarrassing than the noise, heh." Huffing a little more as she was getting the feel of it , " SO, question how long you think Bee would have lasted? just wanted to get your thoughts" She looked at the clock as it's been about seven minutes.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8535
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP)   Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2024 4:24 pm

Quasar gulped and nodded when she agreed that gyrating her hips felt like it was working for her. He smirked as she fit him all the way to his knot. "Heh, you might want to try warming yourself up before you let me take over. I can feel you..." he said before they were interrupted with a lout fart sound. Both of them knew full well from the sensation that Loona queefed, and it sounded wet. He chuckled to himself. "Oh, that's normal. No need to be embarrassed" he said warmly. He reclined back and made her lay back with him. He lifted her legs up and began to buck his hips. The slurping and queefing sounds were a bit embarrassing, but at least if felt good and he was not an immature asshole about it.

Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP) - Page 10 Wpad1
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP)   Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2024 4:03 pm

loona did tense up feeling him touch her. But she took his advice and gyrated her hips as she went down, "Oh, okay that's a little better. " she continued slowly but surely getting to the knot. it was a bit painful, but it was very worth it. As she felt her lower lips touch it she smiled looking back, " Oh fuck I-i did it!" she took a second to breathe then started, " Now don't buck too hard."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP)   Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2024 2:59 pm

Quasar thought of a way to ease her nerves as he felt up her hip. He nodded after she asked him if he would take extra good care of her. "The easiest way to do it is to gyrate your hips while you try putting it in slowly. Just relax and don't tense up" he instructed her. He heard her have her orgasm, and he could feel her spasm around his tip. "That lube is no joke" he said. He did not know that it was him that was causing her body to react this way. He reached around to give her magic bean a good flicking. Okay, he was definitely good in the sack. Why the hell would Bee dump him unless it were something as stupid as his dick being a little on the unwieldy side. She could change her form right? Oh well...it doesn't matter. Loona was going to find herself into a whole new addiction.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP)   Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2024 2:34 pm

Loona was now really thinking of the size difference, "Oh that's a great idea" she stated as she eagerly took the bottle of lube going reverse cowgirl on him. She gave generous amount on his thing and fingered an amount in her. " Nervous? like 300%, but i'm sure you take extra good care of me, right?" She moved closer and started with the very tip holding his knees a bit to lower herself a bit more, " Oh, oh shit!" she had a slight mini orgasm from just him poking inside.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP)   Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2024 1:17 pm

Quasar stared at her curious to see what she would too next seeing that she gave up on paizuri, and he got a good view of her rump as she slipped off her pants. He could have sworn she gave it a spank or he must have been imagining it. He gave it a flirtatious swat. "How about you get yourself adjusted to it before we make that decision" he said before he reached over to the end table and slid the drawer open to pull out lube. "You might want this...it heats and tingles too" he told her the added effects. After he handed the big bottle to her, and it was heavy like it had not been even used yet, he grabbed either side of her hips and picked her up. He had her reverse cowgirl with his meat between her legs. "Nervous?" he asked with a sultry and seductive tone.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP)   Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2024 1:05 pm

Loona nodded and kept doing her thing. She could not help to stop and giggle at the little preview of the story, " Oh you are right a mood killer." she had enough of trying to get him off with her breasts. Getting up and turned her back to him, sliding off her pants and making sure he got a full view of her rump, "Main event time, you want to be top or bottom? " she looked him down over her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP)   Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2024 12:19 pm

Quasar nodded slowly. "Yea, you could say that again. She's afraid of a good stretch" he said before he shook his head. He chuckled to himself continuing to stroke and scratch behind Loona's ear as she licked him. "Loona, you don't have to tell anyone anything to get a confidence boost. Just you knowing that you're better than them, and us knowing it should be enough" he said before he spread his legs out more instinctively. She could tell he was really enjoying her performance. "By all means, get my to nut...but no stories about teeth until after the show. It's such a big turn off" he said before he growled holding his hands out. "How the hell is someone think that biting is sexy!? Do you want someone going biting your nipple? I mean...damn! If your mouth is that small, stop trying to deep throat me!" he complained completely contradicting his previous statement.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP)   Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2024 11:54 am

Loona was focused on his member, but hearing even Bee couldn't take him normally, "Ha, only means she's scared, and what you want me to one-up her." She gave a slight growl, before licking him, " Well, it worked. Not like I like bragging, even if I could tell her, we're you know a thing." She was a bit challenged by what he said, " OH now I'm really gonna get you to burst like this." she was gonna use her mouth too, but he mentioned no teeth. "Oh I bet that's a tale? how about you give me more time to work on this by telling me."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP)   Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2024 11:07 am

Quasar could see her reaction to his size, but he was used to it. He scratched at the back of his head to her comment about regretting being such a tease. He was amused when she tried to stroke him with one hand before she had to grasp him with two. "You know...don't take this the wrong way, Bee said the same thing. She could only take it in her demon form though" he said giving her an idea for a way to outdo the party queen. He looked downed at her as she tried giving him paizuri. "Babe, just because you found a sensitive spot don't mean I'm going to gush" he said before he started petting her behind her ears. "But you are probably the better partners I've had. And it's only been what, five minutes? I've had many who failed to make me cum" he said before he whimpered at the thought. "Please don't use your teeth...I really don't like teeth involved"

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP)   Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2024 7:43 am

Loona blushed to see his member. She had never seen one that large. it didn't take long for her to sit in front of it. "I-I'll be honest kinda regret being such a tease right now." she began stoking starting with one, then two after a few minutes, " I never had to two-hand one before, shit is this fucker even gonna fit in me." Licking the tip as it twitched she gave a smile. Firmly placing it between her milkers she started squeezing, "you gonna pop?"
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP)   Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2024 11:13 pm

Quasar shook his head at her. "You showed me your boobs Loona...and you didn't think you'd get that kind of reaction why? Testing to see if I'm into women perhaps?" he joked with her. He was confused for a moment when she got up to go fetch her purse before she pulled out a few condoms. They were magnum XXL which was a special online order. Surprising thing was that they would fit him without slipping off. He reached out to grab the handful of condoms. "How much do I owe you?" he asked as he undid his belt and pants allowing his pepper free roam to grow to its impressive size. It wasn't a pepper, it was a soda bottle or something. He ripped open the condom and unraveled it onto his throbbing meat slab. "Care to massage my aching bone?" he asked.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP)   Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2024 10:52 pm

Loona smiled at blushed at his compliments, "Thanks." she felt Quasar starting to get a bit stiff. she put on an act. she looked at him in disgust, "Guys want the same thing, of course." She got off of him and walked to where she left her purse, " Can't believe this." she rummaged through it and narrowed her eyes at him, "Can you... " she smiled holding up a few condoms, " afford a couple of tickets to Bonetown?"
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP)   Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2024 9:52 pm

Quasar scowled at her with a raised eyebrow. "Why do I feel like I already know you all too well?" he muttered as he took a good look at her abs and her sports bra. He stared at her breasts and was indeed very surprised. "Wow, you are stealthy busty" he remarked as he reached up to cup the handful of flesh. His thumbs rolled her nipples into his index finger. His hands were so warm and firm. "Loona, you have four moons that I can howl at" he said reminding her of her nice rear. He watched her closely as he licked his lips. "You're living dangerously...I don't like to be teased" he warned her. He was so digging her body, and she could feel his stiffness trying to bust out from his pants.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP)   Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2024 9:34 pm

Loona felt pretty good about Quasar. He was good looking, but a little dangerous, and as far she could tell, knew to treat a gal right. "Am i teasing you?" She smiled lifting her shirt and showing her abs again. Then lifting it all the way off, showing her sports bra, " Yeah; just a little." she smiled and gave a chuckle as she took it off too, Her rather nicely white supple breasts with a tiny spot of pink pointing down she gave a slight shake, "All natural D cups. That two moons you can howl at, huh?"
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP)   Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2024 11:06 am

Quasar was caught off guard with her love biting his throat. He felt bit of a suck as well, and obviously there would be a mark under his fur. More importantly, her scent was not being rubbed onto him claiming him to be hers. They both locked lips with each other, and that cascaded into other erotic actions going to exploring each other's mouths with their tongues to now her grinding against him. He felt up her rump, hips, and sides as she did this. He held her by the hips to stabilize her as she leaned back to stretch. His ears perked to her asking him if he wanted to see them, which he gazed at her intensely with a seductive growl. "You aren't teasing me are you?" he asked.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP)   Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2024 9:34 am

Loona smiled and relaxed beside him for a few brief minutes after he reclined. Then went for the thoat leaving a small love mark under his fur. She placed her hand on his cheek and started smooching him. Eventually, she got on his lap to grind on him a bit. Leaning back and stretched, her arms and a few cracks in her back, "You wanna see them?"
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP)   Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2024 7:36 am

Quasar ears perked to when she looked into his eyes after alluding to an exception for her great dates. He saw her nervousness and apprehension towards doing something natural. "Tch, like I have any right to judge. I'm pretty sure that if roles were reversed that I'd be thought of a slut...even if I was monogamous" he said before he shrugged. "Let's just do whatever your comfortable with. I'm not in a hurry to do stretches" he said. He put his hand over her hip gauging her comfort level. If he was a real asshole, he could have overpowered her easily and took her right then and there. He sat his empty plate onto the coffee table, and he reclined back opening himself up for a makeout session.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP)   Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2024 7:00 am

Loona was enjoying herself, like really enjoying. She rubbed Quasar and said, " so, umm dates has been great. Like I said before. but I umm " She looked into Quasar's eyes, " I don't want you to think I'm sluty, but umm." she kissed his cheek, " maybe just a makeout session? then see where it leads?"
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP)   Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2024 12:32 am

Quasar rolled his eyes and laughed. "Can't give you a proper mating if there's not mood...right?" he commented before he found Creepshow for her. "Tch, you're joking right? Romance movies in hell?" he muttered. He shook his head and stuffed his face with the last of the dessert while they cuddled up on the couch. Of course, they exchanged a few bites from each other's plates, but...they were not being romantic were they?

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP)   Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2024 12:22 am

Loona took a bite of the cheesecake and smiled. He was right best she ever tasted, she watched him go through it, " Haah nice try. This pup ain't giving you tail that easy, but if you got Creepshow something in there ... I might need a big strong man to keep little old.. Phh haa." she pulled him down, as she cuddles up to him, " I'm fine with whatever. just not mushy romance, kay?" she kept eating and fed him a bite or two.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP)   Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2024 11:58 pm

"Heh heh heh, yup, that's the one" Quasar said with approval. He motioned for her to come join him. "Come, let's watch a movie, and I'll get you that cake I promised you" he said before he nommed the last of his meal. He got up and chucked the styrofoam into the trash compactor before he got to fetching them the cheesecake. He decided to spoil her and add a peanut butter cream pie with whipped cream as well. He drizzled a little chocolate syrup on the cheesecake, but not enough to kill a hellhound but to trigger those endorphins. You could still taste the cake too. He sat down on his super comfy couch and handed her a plate with fork. He leaned up against the arm of the couch and started searching for the movie. "Fuck me! They don't have it on here!" He grumbled before he searched the library. "Oh...Ever watch Don't Hug Me I'm Scared?" he asked. The way he was laying down was super inviting for a cuddle.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP)   Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2024 11:04 pm

Loona smiled and nodded, "Not a peep. Got you." she huffed a little as she did a few sets with the 30lbs then a small set of 40lbs, " looking up as she gave a huff, "W-what the Amazon thing. " she took a sec. Then placed her hands on her hips and did the strut with hair coving one side, " that one right?" she turned around showing from behind cutly waging her tail, " how's that?"
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP)   Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2024 10:45 pm

Quasar blinked and shrugged his shoulders. "Not at all, just...be reasonable. Kay?" he told her before he sat down at the dining room table to munch on his steak meal. "I will have to say...this place wasn't easy to get. Had to pull a few strings. No one is willing to give a Hellhound a penthouse regardless of if they have the cash. It took Lu himself to get them to pull their heads out of their asses" he explained. Munch, munch. "You know...keep this between you and me. I don't want dog breath to know I have this place. Don't want him mooching off me" he said before he watched her lifting the dumbbells. "Can you do the Snu Snu strut?" he asked innocently.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP)   Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2024 10:26 pm

loona's jaw almost dropped, she was kidding about the penthouse, "Danm boi. this is one sweet doghouse, haa." giving it a look around and then turned to Quasar, " Yeah, if you can find the I mention. you got to see that church scene." She bee lined to the gym, "You don't mind if used your dumbbells?" she kinda wanted to work out a little bit to show she wasn't a girl without muscle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP)   Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Smitten Lord and Hounds (Mature Helluva Boss RP)
Page 10 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next