Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8535
Registration date : 2008-12-21

Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 1:20 pm

Ulfric looked towards Fredrick and Yukino with a straight face. Ms. Nekonome looked began to put up math problems on the board, which she looked at the class after she drew a parabola on the board.  -(x-5)2+x+5 She marked a point on the parabola (5,10) "Alright, class! Who wants to answer the problem? Please tell me what the slope of this tangent line is?" she asked as looked to Ulfric. "Hey! Ulfric, why don't you answer this"

The students began to chatter are they never seen Ulfric ever get called on. Ulfric approached the board with his hands in his pockets and Ms. Nekonome held out the dry erase marker for him. Ulfric grabbed it and wrote a big one on it before handed her the marker, and he turned around to go to the back of the class. The students all gasped and looked towards their teacher, which she appeared dumbfounded. He was only in class for a couple of days, and he technically answered the question right. Ms. Nekonome puffed her cheeks up. "Mr. Vanagrand...please show your work!" she scowled him.

Ulfric let out an auditable growl before he shuffled his way back to the front of the class. He snatched the marker from her and began to write out.
d/dx (−(x2−10x+25)+x+5
d/dx (−x2+10x25+x+5)
d/dx (−x2+11x25+5)
d/dx (−x2+11x20) 
−2x+11
set x to 5
-2(5)+11= 1
Slope is 1

Vertex is at (5.5,10)
set y to 0
y(0)=-2(x)+11

-11=-2(x)

x=11/2 or 5.5

Everyone just started at the board gob smacked with him not only solving for Ms. Nekonome's problem, but he answered her follow up question before she asked it. "Oh, well...I see you have read ahead, nya" she said before her head sank. She was going to have the class answer the question that Ulfric answered.

Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 3 Wpad1

Last edited by OmuYasha on Sun Feb 04, 2024 5:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
Eliment King of Lightning
Cat Poster

Number of posts : 730
Registration date : 2008-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 10:16 am

Sunade smiled feeling a little better as she went back to her seat before the next class began. She did think to help Minos about that student.

----

Yukino blushed at her lapse in judgment, " I forgot. Thank you for reminding me."

Fredrick gave a small laugh before Yukino hit the back of his head. Which made Kani laugh out loud. The bell rang starting the last class for the day.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 9:56 am

Minos stood at the door, and he looked to Sunade then back to their teacher. "Yea. I think he was. Really stupid. Will have to ask Minato what the idiot was spouting.

The teacher smiled and nodded. "Thank you for sticking up for him" she said before she ushered them back into class.

---

Lydia stared at Yukino. "You know that werewolves cant' eat chocolate right?" she reminded her.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 9:26 am

The Hobgoblin took Minos's hand off him and left. Sunade stood up and walked to the doorway. Seeing the teacher she said, "I think he was bulling Minato. umm thanks, Minos." She looked into the classroom making eye contact with Minato and shyly looked away in shame.

----

Yukino took a bite of the cookie and enjoyed the sweetness. "You should give some to Ulfric. Right, Lydia." She was unaware of the potential danger of giving Ulfric chocolate.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 8:37 am

Minos happened to glance over at Sunada, and he naturally looked over at Minato. He sighed heavily and got up out of his chair. He made his way over to the Hobgoblin as he was leaving the classroom and reached out to grab his shoulder. "Hey pal, You got a problem with Minato!?" he spoke firmly. The teacher looked up and notice the altercation going on just outside of the doors.

"What's this now? Hey! You aren't in this class!" The Tiangou said before she shooed him away. "What is the meaning of this?"

---

Ulfrich was chowing down on this comfort food. He could feel the meat hitting the pit of his stomach. Oh, the relief he felt. There was nothing like the sensation of stretching and weight there in his gut.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 8:07 am

Sunade by chance looked at Minato again seeing a hobgoblin talking to him. She looked to the back of the class and saw Minos. Trying to get his attention and pointed to Minato. She was a bit scared to intervene but if she had Minos's help she would feel a bit safer.

The Hobgoblin gave a chuckle, " What you think I'm scared of Minos back there?" He placed a hand on the notes Sunade left on Minato's desk, " I hear Fredrick is pissed at you, doubt he'll save your ass. Bring her or yourself to that classroom by 5" He left Minato alone as he left the classroom.
----

Fredrick returned to his seat opened a pack of Doppel Keks and handed a few to the girls. Including Lydia.

Kani started at them it looked like a very large cookie with a thin chocolate between the layers. She tried it and ate both of them. " More please." she found the chocolate very sweet.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2024 10:47 pm

Minato looked at the Hobgoblin confused. "I don't look to escalate things. I don't want to be liable for your deaths either" he told him. He scowled at him when he was threatened. "Are you serious? I have a lot of powerful friends. Why are you wanting to get into my affairs anyway?" he asked as he looked around to see what students were listening to them.

Ulfric looked at the dish presented to him, and he sniffed at it cutely. He opened the container and cocked his head before picking up a potato wedge dipping it in the sauce and munched on it. His stomach was very happy.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2024 10:32 pm

A hobgoblin student walked up to Minato, "So that cunt mom broke your arm right Minato." he laughed at the situation, " You know if you lead her to 3-7 me and some of the boys can teach her to be a good girl to you. Nice and obedient." He leaned in, " I mean unless you want me to teach you a lesson. pipsweak."

----

Fredrick looked at Ulfric for a second then opened his backpack and slid a container of currywurst which was mildly still warm. "I umm. I know you don't want friends, but... I don't want enemies. we don't have to talk. I just want you to know. I'll let you be. And umm.... I'm sorry for pointing weapons at you. I really thought you would. take her life." Fredrick got up and was gonna go back to his seat.

Last edited by Eliment King of Lightning on Sat Feb 03, 2024 11:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2024 9:49 pm

Minato did not know that the settlement went through and that he could talk to Sunade and the rest of them, but even if he did, would it be right after all of the chaos that happened when his father sough litigation. It was not his fault his father was litigious. His grades were slipping because of all of this drama and his physical disability. His head perked up at Sunade slipping something upon his desk, which he looked like he wanted to say something, but he saw her leave which discouraged him from following through. He looked down at his table depressed.

Ulfric saw the whole thing between Minato and Sunade, but he could not offer any advice. He had not spoken since that day he tried to unalive himself. He caught Fredrick in the corner of his eye, and he was weary. Although the group had showered him with gifts, cards, and well wishes, that anxiety never really went away.

Lydia looked back at saw that Fredrick got near Ulfric, and her own anxiety when up worried about either of their stability.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2024 9:30 pm

Sunade looked over at Minato and sighed as she continued writing down a copy of today's notes during the class break. She had a lot on her mind. She knew she really shouldn't go near him but at the same time knew she should help him with his notes and homework like she did over a month ago. She was done but hesitated for a moment then walked over to just place the notes on Minato's desk before leaving to go back to her desk on the other side of the room. She felt like her heart was broken since that day. She didn't know how to react whether to stay by Minato or to side with the magi-doll who took her in when she was five.

Fredrick got up and walked to the empty desk next to Ulfric. He sat down and didn't say anything to him. Yukino didn't like that but she hoped he wasn't going to pick a fight. Then again it wouldn't make sense since it was Minato who made things bad. So she wondered why he went to Ulfric.

Kani watched as Fredrick went to Ulfric for some reason. She was unusually smitten with him today. She looked at Yukino and Lydia with a smile feeling more adult than those two.

A few vans came out from the tunnel to the school grounds. They made their way to the dorms as Mr. Tsikurumi got out with the Immortal Vampire Witch. He led her to the cold dorms with a member of staff with a master key. "Miss umm..."

"I go by Yukihime. And please refrain from using my real name. Might scare the children." The tall blonde woman smiled in her white suit. Her red eye glowed softly with her smile.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2024 5:09 pm

That court case was certainly wild and did crazy things to the stock market, and now there was talks about a congressional hearing after the case got settled. The meeting would be about the dangers of AI and regulating it. A provision that was required to promise the preservation of the dolls was to give a mandatory software update that would require the doll to give warning to an individual that was not presenting a weapon to either disengage or state credentials and reason for being there and give a reasonable amount of time before escalation. Minato was not doing well mentally, but he was nowhere near the level of Ulfric just yet. Lydia remained at her desk quietly doing her homework and trying to resist the urge to look back at Ulfic. Minato was at his desk struggling to write simple letters.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2024 8:49 am

The civil court case was big news in the youkai world and the mage world. It was found on the third day of court that the Tsikurumis did not in fact hold ownership of Chuchumaru, Despite appeals made years ago to have a transfer of her be made to Mr. Tsikurumi. Despite the court's apprehensiveness they sent to have Chuchumaru's owner be found and brought to court. On the fifth day, the Immortal Vampire Witch came in to take claim of half of the damages. And would fully settle if the Tsikurumis would make a deal with her. On the final day of the case, a settlement was made. The Tsikurumis would pay 1.5 billion yen and would provide a Maid line Alice magi-doll as a show of good faith. The Immortal Vampire Witch would pay 2 billion on the condition that Chuchumaru would not be harmed and the Tsikurumis would provide details of her new upgrades and any tech that spawned from Chuchumaru's upgrades including Chumairule. Altogether Minato's family would be settled for 3.5 Billion yen.

During the case, Chumairule was confined to her dorm and wasn't allowed to attend school. Out of public fear. She didn't mind as she worked on doing chores and baking. Fredrick however did not take well to this, even taking it out on Kani. She actually egged him on now. So Fredrick would not go after Minato. Yukino was mad too but kept her composer as always. She did however try to make amends to Lydia.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 9:36 pm

Mana nodded to Lalatina confirming it. "Sometimes he got hard when I was breastfeeding him" she said before she gave her a rough estimate of how long and thick he was. "That long, and about that thick. It just pops out of his shorts, and the nurse has to drag me out" she said.

Ulrika pretended that she did not see Mana's description of her bother's member, and she wish she could scrub that image out of her head.

"Yea, well...my dad's a lawyer. One of the most successful youkai lawyers ever. He's the reason why those cups at the restaurant that serves tea and coffee to say caution hot. Once he sees this...guess what will happen?" Minato said. He rubbed his arm. "This is my dominant hand she broke" he told her. He watched the girls bolt out the room.

---

Ushiko pursed her lips. "Um, I don't want to waste money on things I won't eat. In our herd, we don't waste food" she told her. She looked at the other bag of jelly beans. "Ooh, is that like Neapolitan ice cream? Our farm makes the best ice cream" she said before she would give it a try. "Mmmm, yea! Six bags please" she said before she gave Kani the cash.

Toro gulped. "Honey, no more sweets. It's only going to make your boobs grow even bigger" he said.

"I got you and the girls a bag, chill out!" Ushiko said.

===

A month has passed, the biggest civil court case of the century was going on. Something about an Autonomous robot injuring a student without warning and using excessive force. The suit was for 2.9 billion yen for punitive damages. Minato was absolutely miserable with doing his schoolwork with his non-dominant hand. He could not talk to Sunade due to the pending discovery process to the lawsuit. Ushiko got her new bra though, and she's loving it. And...oh yea, Ulfric is out and about again. Only thing was that he had lichtenberg scars all over his body. He sat in the back of the classroom instead of the front now, which it bother Lydia, but with all the scars now covering his body. She did not want to be reminded of what she did.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 8:01 pm

Lalatina fidgeted a bit more listening to Mana, " R-really?" She looked at Ulrika and smiled, " Sorry. I'll be a good promise."

----

Hitomi sighed and realized what happened, " That's Mizore you came up to. You absolutely can not go near her without being cleared. Her husband runs the technology for most modern of youkai suppliers and runs Financing for companies. You're lucky you are not dead." She looked at him with sadness, "On the bright side, you know that it won't happen again. Chuchumaru most likely added you already after her defending Mizore." She helped him out of the room then seeing all the girls surround Ulfric, " OUT! Except you Ulrika and Lucy." Hitomi's eye lit up ready to deal punishment.

----

Kani took a second, " Well they are gross that's the fun will you get a good one or a bad one." She picked up a bag with all-white jelly beans, " This one is like that but has one of three flavors. Vanilla chocolate and strawberry." She calmed down as Fredrick brought his mother over to hash out details for the order. Hanna smiled and told a few stories about Fredrick and Kani when getting all the details about Ushiko's order. Kani sold a good amount to her too and found Yukari and handed her the box she had for her. It had the adult chocolates she liked.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 7:01 pm

Mana laughed to herself seeing the Bicorn mare drooling. "You know the best part about this predator using you is..." she said before she whispered. "He will stretch you out and you'll feel him so deep in places that you never felt before"

Ulrika gulped overhearing the conversation. "Hey...you ladies will have to wait for him to heal up...then you can...uh, do the nasty with him" she said.

---

Minato was confused. "I don't know what happened. All I know was that I was talking to Yukino's mother, and I was already thrown by the Sunade's mother" he said.

---

Toros nodded before he went over to his wife to begin supporting her breasts. He had become her temporary bra for so long that he forgot what it was like to be free. Ushiko moo'ed softly and smiled to getting support for her breasts. "Hmm, what are the secondary flavors? Is it fun or nasty?"

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 6:52 pm

Lalatina looked at Mana as she explained their common goal, although when Ulfric's member was brought up. " I am a mare and yes." She blushed wildly as she began drooling from her mouth, "Just the thought of a predator like him using me" She became dizzy from her thoughts.

Lucy sighed and was looking at them, " Girl you are the crazy one of the group."

----

Hitomi blushed at his comment, " Relax. and as for her mother. Explain to me what happened." She was a bit concerned that a parent had attacked a student.

----

Fedrick turned to Toros and gave a thumbs up. " Oh, that makes things easy then. I'll go get my mother." He looked at Kani as she was still talking to Ushiko. He kissed Kani's cheek and left. Some small flames started on her head after Fredrick kissed her cheek.

Kani blushed as she was trying to keep her composure, "I umm well, I have Jelly beans and Tricky Beans. T-the tricky beans are fun cause they have two different flavors for each color. like yellow is lemon or it could be a weird flavor."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 6:16 pm

Mana smirked. "That's what girls do. We want the best of the best. The strongest of mates for the strongest of offspring. I'm not upset you are going to fight for him, but you know...if we fight...we might just both lose" she stated her opinion on the matter. She looked back and looked between sunade and Ulrika before she went around to tug on her arm so she could whisper into her ear. "Did you get interested in him because of the rumors? You know...they all are saying that he has a third leg that could make a mare blush?"

---

Minato scowled. "Find a boyfriend" he grumbled. He then pointed to his broken arm. "Look, the person that broke my arm was that girl's mother. I really don't want both my arms broken" he remarked.

---

Toros sighed. "I believe my wife is a 38W now" he stated.

Ushiko's mouth watered looking at all the candy. "I like an assortment. You know...like those chocolates in the heartshaped box? Or a bag of jelly beans? Only thing I don't like is Licorice" she told her.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 5:57 pm

Lalatina looked at Mana and sighed, "It's just that I got bullied away from every guy I liked so..." She teared up, " I felt I needed to fight for it, you know." she looked at Mana and smiled, "I'm okay if we switch or copartner him." her fingers fidgeted a bit.

----

Hitomi sighed, "Well, sometimes women like to be ogled by men." She looked at him and smiled, " You know It looks like that girl cares deeply for you. I would take this advice. Grab her arm and lead her somewhere for you two can you know makeout. I know it would be hard for you but she will love it. Taking charge and all." She was giving good solid advice and she hoped Minato would use it.

----

Fredrick nodded, "I know, but I rather not take your wife's measurements. It's not right to touch another man's wife." He sighed, "Just keep the flyer and give the store a call." He smiled walking back to Kani.

Kani blushed wildly as Fredrick came close, " So, umm what kind of candy is your favorite?" she asked Ushiko
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 5:13 pm

Mana stared at her and shook her head. "Please, that's just hyperbole" she said before she looked to Sunade and sighed. "Fine, Fine" she muttered in disappointment. She pulled out a jar of warm milk from her cleavage and began filling up the syringe to his feeding tube. "You know...I don't have a problem in sharing him if you are wanting to try" she said as she started pushed the plunger to the syringe filling up his stomach with nourishment. She would do this a few more times and Ulrika could see her brother stomach was now full.

---

Minato did as she expected, and he was forced to take the pill. He tried to dry heave it out before she presented the caffeine pill. "What the hell...why didn't you just tell me about this caffeine pill? Did you want an excuse to take your blouse off?" he asked as he took the other pill.

---

Ushiko laughed. "Oh my...I'm afraid these stories are from when he was a little calf. I don't think he remembers them" she said, which Minos's eye twitched.

Toros looked at the bow, and he frowned. "Well she needs a bra...she's been complaining about boobsweat nonstop" he muttered.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 4:58 pm

Lalatina 's face turned red, " Well what point is it to have an unhealthy hoe! You die before your kids would grow!" She stomped again as she was getting amped up for a fight.

Sunade jumped in, "You two stop fighting. Please calm down. For Ulfric's sake. He needs peace and quiet." She hoped this calmed things down.

Lalatina backed down and rubbed her arm, "s-sorry." She went back to sitting next to Ulfric's bedside and allowed Mana to his side too.

----

Hitomi smiled and took the pill from him, " Okay, I understand." She held it in one hand while she unbuttoned a few from her blouse. She waited for him to drop his jaw before launching the pill into his throat. when she got it in she made sure he swallowed. She then handed him another pill, "This one is a caffeine pill it will keep you awake. might make you hyper though." She crossed her arms for a bit and rebuttoned her blouse.

----

Kani giggled, " Oh really? I would love to hear them someday. Maybe my boyfriend over there knows some." She looked at Fredrick and felt her heart flutter some thinking of him. It made her blush.

Fredrick gave a light chuckle, " Oh that's pretty common. Custom bras. but you would have to come to the store for that one." He handed him a flyer and smiled, "The address is on the back so is our website if you want to do an online order." He then handed Toros a bow that matched his wife's outfit, "As an incentive to think about it."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 4:16 pm

Mana smirked seeing Lalatina stomp her forehooves in irritation. "Ha, maybe if you focused more on studies, you would know that there's no correlation between boob size and brain size. In fact, bigger boobs mean I have better maternal instincts. I'm not built for speed hun, I'm built for comfort" she continued.

Ulrika sighed. "I mean, I would have smelled her around here" she said before she tapped her finger to her chin. "Come to think of it, I think Ookami has a crush on him too" she brought up.

Minato refused to take the medicine. "I'm afraid you will stay here until my parents get here then" he said defiantly.

---

Ushiko covered her mouth and started to giggle. She reached into her cleavage and pulled out a coin purse. "Here Minos"

Minos eye twitched. "Mom? What are you..."

Ushiko snickered. "You kids don't have an income other than from us. I'm technically paying for it either way sweetie. Now let me have my candy, or I'll tell a whole bunch of embarrassing stories about you" she said. She looked to Kani happily.

Toros raised an eyebrow. "Hmm?" he said before he looked towards his wife. "Only thing my wife has been asking for is a new bra as you can see, she's running out of letters in the alphabet" he said, which obviously Ushiko was not wearing a bra.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:30 pm

Lalatina stomped her forehooves at Mana, "Just because you got bigger boobs must mean you got a smaller brain. besides you could never match me in strength or speed." She looked rather mad as she flexed her arms and forelegs, " want to try me?" She glared.

Lucy answered, " Well, it's because she is out in the track field way after school. About an hour after you leave she walks in to just look at him and I guess fantasize about doing it." She looked at Ulrika's face and smiled, " I mean I saw it was harmless, not like her parents would agree with her choice."

Hitomi sighed, " Yes, it could make you drowsy. most medicine does, but this one is more of a blood thinner type. That's the major side effect of this pill." She smiled and looked at him, " I won't let you leave until you take it." She was hoping to not use that trick Kurumu showed her for naughty boys who don't take the treatments.

----

Kani looked at Ushiko, "Well, my mother runs a candy company, so I was wondering if your son would buy some candy for his lovely mother. I mean he does love his mother right?" She smiled at Minos. but you could feel the evil from her smile at Minos.

Fredrick nodded as being friends with Minos for a while he was going to be patient with Minos's father." Nah, but having a backup present if you say... forget your anniversary. or want to spice up a date." He smiled and felt he was getting through, "And of course, you can just say surprise her with refitted clothing, That's the cheapest option you know. Maybe a dress doesn't fit and it was her favorite. We can do a refit and she'll be wearing it like it was new."

----

Mizore took Moka's hand " About me not having another."

Moka looked concerned, but her eyes widened, "Oh my. really Mizore?" Mizore gave a nod as Moka spoke softly, "Me too. Like I would lose to you."

Yukino was a bit confused but realized it and stayed quiet as Mizore held her, " I-i thought..."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 1:58 pm

Ulrika smiled. "My name is Ulrika Vanagrand. I'm 16, by the way" she said.

Mana saw Lalatina try to tower over her, and she snickered at her shade. "Cute...I guess you'll see soon enough if he's into big girls" she said making a clever retort spinning Lalatina's insistence that she was not little with a backhanded compliment implying that Lalatina was fat.

Ulrika gulped and mentioned to Lucy. "Mana has been coming here nursing him back to health from his fight with Mochiman. This is the first time I've ever seen or smelled Lalatina around him"

Meanwhile in the other room, Minato was anxiously waiting for Hitomi to finish examining his arm. He would take the pill and cup of water, but he stopped short staring into the pill. "But...will this make me drowsy? My parents spent a lot of money to get here and...they are stuck on the bus. If they come here, and I'm asleep, I'll...disappoint them" he said. He was inclined to not take the medicine.

---

Minos stared into the box. "I hardly have any money" he said, but his mother approached them from behind.

"What's this honey?" Ushiko asked.

Toros blinked in confusion when Fredrick did his sales pitch. "It's not valentines day is it?" he muttered. He was going to need a little more convincing. Minotaur bulls can be very dense most of the time.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 1:16 pm

Lalatina smiled at Ulrika, "Why thank you. You are very lovely yourself. And Lucy is still quite eye-catching. tee hee." She nodded at Ulrika, "I'm 17 but I got held back a few years due to moving around. Where are my manners? I'm La Fontaine Lalatina." Watching as Mana came in and rudely stated that she was little. Lalatina looked at Mana and stood up towering over even Mana, "I'm not the little one here." she sized her up and glared, tits like yours will become useless in a few years. Beside you milk probably tastes sour anyway." She wasn't too keen on sharing Ulfric.

Lucy leaned to Ulrika, " I'm rooting for Lalatina. She is the track star for the school."

Hitomi sighed looking at the brace as she put a lead vest over Minato, "Okay hold it still." Her eye turned black with a white iris then back to normal, "Okay well it's set correctly. That's good." she wrote some notes down, "Okay I'm going to give you the strong stuff okay? You can take one pill once every six hours. She went to a medicine cabinet and took out a small bottle. Took a pill out and handed it to him in a small plastic cup with a cup of water. "Okay so you have nine pills left and it should cover you until it healed up. but I can not refill it. you have to use regular painkillers after it okay." She also handed him a pamphlet on sex but removed the condoms. " Miss Sunade is a Yuki-onna correct. so, no protection is required." She coughed not really agreeing to it but understood it.

----

Kani piped starting her sales pitch, " Well that's good 'cause I have a bunch of candies to sell. Only 200 yen instead of the normal 500 yen." She opened one of the boxes and showed off what she had, " I got gumdrops, various gummies, rootbeer suckers, lemon drops, snowcaps and Minty snowcaps." She took a breath as she handed her a flyer, " You can order online too. And we do gift sets for special occasions."

Fredrick smiled and while Kani had Ushiko attention he got Toros, " I know you don't need any help, but you can get something nice for the wife, right?" He opened his box showing a nice assortment of bows and ribbons and small flyers for his mom's fabric business, " We do fittings too. We can make lovely yukatas and for the big spenders Kimonos" He was smiling and using his charm to softly pursade him.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 11:49 am

Ulrika looked back at the Bicorn girl the same time that Lucy did, and she cocked her head cutely. She then nodded to the question about being Ulfric's sister. "Oh, yes. I am" she said as she bowed. She smiled at her as she trotted into the room. "Oh, aren't you pretty" she complimented her. She noticed the young Bicorn salivating over her brother, which she cleared her throat. "Um...how old are you Lalatina?" she inquired hoping to distract her from her desire to kiss her brother. She focused on them not daring to glance at Minato's situation.

Minato on the other hand was not having a very good day.

Mana knocked on the door frame. "Knock, knock!" she said before she shuffled her feet in. Of course she had a bosom that would make Lalatina envious. She looked to Ulrika. "Hey sweetie. I've come to help your brother's healing" she said before she locked eyes with Lalatina and looked down at her chest sizing her up. She smirked knowing she was way bigger, and she arched her back to accentuate them proudly. "Well who are you little miss?" she asked. She did not mind sharing Ulfric as holstaur were known to be in harems. She just wanted to be the head of the herd.

---

Minos looked at Fredrick strangely. "Mom likes any sweets" he told him.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)
Page 3 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next