Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Eliment King of Lightning
Cat Poster

Number of posts : 730
Registration date : 2008-12-22

Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 11:30 am

Lucy gave a nod, " sure I'll let her know. I hear she helps students with their studies and other things, well her underlings do." She looked up and saw the Bicorn girl peeking in, she frowned knowing her, " Lalatina you might as well come in. Ulrika won't bite. as long as you don't touch Ulfric."

The Bicorn was started and peeked in, "Ul-Ulrika? Oh, you are his sister I take it." She slowly trotted in. Her long blonde ponytail contrasted with her Black horse's lower half. Her bosum was quite small compared to others of her race, only an I cup. She sat opposite them and just stared at Ulfric as a bit of drool came from her mouth. She took a moment then looked at them, " Umm say you would mind his i....um were to kiss him would you?"

Hitomi smiled, "Please don't kiss unconscious people. This isn't a Disney movie." she looked up to see Sunade and Minato with an arm brace, " Oh my what happened!" She rushed over and helped Minato to a private room to look him over.

Sunade was left with the underclassmen and Ulfric, "I see he's popular today." she smiled and waved as she took a seat near the wall, just in time to see Mana walk in.

---

Kani and Fredrick were finally set free by their moms. but had stuff to hand out to their teachers. and stuff to sell to other parents. Chumairule helped by carrying the stuff with a smile. Kani did have a special box that was for Yukari. She looked around for her. "can't believe they are making us go around selling stuff." she sighed

"Well when you have free labor you use it." Fredrick sighed and looked at Minos's parents, " Hey Minos your mom like strawberry gummies right?" He walked over as Kani and Chumairule followed.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8535
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2024 11:57 pm

Ulrika had no clue about her misgendering Ju Ryu. She blushed at Nugina's comment about her brother being a big boy. "Oh, uh...wow, uh. I guess we can tell him later" she muttered. She heard about Yukino's text and frowned hearing how formal and polite it was...it sounded very genuine too. "Um...Tell her thanks. Also, tell her that I appreciate her considering my brother's situation and that I'll talk to her soon" she said.

What was this Centaur girl going to do?

---

Minato was quiet as she took him to the infirmary. "What if she attacks another student unprovoked? I might be weak, but she can't expect the next one to just take it" he said hinting that his perceived inferiority made him reluctant to fight back.

Minos stayed with his parents, but his sister followed Minato using it as an excuse to go see Ulfrich and...suckle him.

Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 4 Wpad1
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2024 10:03 pm

Lucy giggled at the fact she missed the 'her' in telling her about Ju Ryu. "I'll tell them thanks and Nugina, said Like I never covered a big boy like your brother so like tell him to give me a call....okay maybe we can skip her." He blushed looking at Ulrika, "Oh this one is from Yukino, ummm I do hope your brother recovers soon, I give you my word that we will give him space, but please come to us if you need someone to talk to. No pressure." She felt it was very formal and polite, " What do you think?"

A tall blonde girl was watching by the doorway her four hooves barely made any noise watching Ulfric's bed as the two girls were distracted.

---

Sunade started to tear up, "I-I'm sorry Minato. I'll take you to the nurse now okay," She helped Minato up and started guiding him to the infirmary. She was so sorry, " Please forgive her. I'll literally do anything just don't dump me please." She was more worried about losing Minato than anything.

Chuchumaru was a bit at odds, she did just hurt the boy her adoptive daughter had, but she did her job to protect Mizore. She stood next to Mizore still concerned.

Kinona walked over and looked around, " Oh that girl is helping him. I guess I was too late then." She turns to see Mizore and her daughter and some of the other Yuki-onna and yetis.

Moka landed also late to help with the situation, " I guess I missed it too then. " She looked at Mizore and walked over hugging her. " It is great to see you, Mizore. And no."

Mizore looked at Chuchumaru as she turned away, she gave a glare but looked back at Moka, " No what? I didn't ask anything."

" Come on you ask the same question even when you can't have anymore." Moka smiled and crossed her arms.

Mizore looked away as she blushed, "that's a low blow."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2024 10:48 am

Ulrika smiled at the mention of Ju Ryu. "Oh, tell him thanks" she said happily. She cocked her head to the side about Nugina. "I'm not sure what to say...what did she say in her text?" she asked.

---

Minato started to panic when Chuchumaru had his arm in her grasp. "No, no, no...please..." he said before crick! His bone was set. "Ah! Owie!!" he shouted before he watched her put a brace on his arm and bandage it up. He frowned. "So your mother broke my arm?" he asked sounding a bit discouraged.

---

Toros scowled at Kinona at the mention that the boy would give him a run for his money. "Pft, please! He's just a pushover. Minos can hardly make me get a good sweat going" he scoffed.

Ushiko giggled. "Oh...you mean...is he big? or big?" she asked. Being a Holstaur, she had a feeling that Mana would have a good chance as she herself took on a centaur before...and enjoyed it. She wondered what the weird girl was that Kinona referred to.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2024 10:01 am

Lucy looked at the message, " Umm Ju Ryu from class 2-5. and you have one from Nugina from class 2-3. I think she was the slime girl who was keeping him moist after the incident." She looked Ulrika in the eyes, " You should tell her something."

---

Sunade was about to bring him to the infirmary before Chuchumaru carefully and gently held his broken arm, " Hold still and I'm sorry." She began putting a brace and bandages on his arm, " My job is to protect Yukino's mother so I can't let threats near her. But I will make this right."

Sunade was a bit scared but held Minato's hand, " I'm sorry you had to meet her this way. " She looked at Chuchumaru, " This is my umm mother, well she took me in as a daughter." Chuchumaru stopped for a second and blushed to hear those words.

Fredrick and Kani were busy taking pictures of them in a few couple-poses and eventually, Chumairule joined in.

---

Kinona blushed at this, "Well He is Quite strong and fierce. Might even give your husband a run for the money hehe." She thought of all the girls who came during her watch on him, "Many of the girls are not even in his size league. Even I well you know with a big boy like him, " She blushed and looked at them again, " Well I'm staff so I can't be with him but I have seen a pretty weird girl clopping around. that one got me worried." She looked over at the yuki-onna and was a bit surprised by what was going on. "Oh excuse me i think someone got hurt."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2024 8:06 am

Ulrika saw Lucy's smile, but she could not feel a bit bad about it still. She blinked and jerked her head to the text about a wyvern friend. "Who sent that?" she asked. The flowers, gifts, and cards that surrounded them really shown how much support they got. She had no idea about how much sympathy that she got for herself or her admirers she had.

---

Minato yelped as he was thrown to the ground feeling something snap. "Agh! My arm!" he cried out. It was easy to tell that it was broken.

"Whoa! Hold on there buddy!" Minos called out.

Minato grabbed at his arm and was in shock and horror. He did nothing aggressive and yet got attacked...just like those bullies in the past. If it were not for Sunade holding him, he would have ran. He wanted to run.

"Hey, um...you guys able to heal that? Or...that's not going to look good when Minato's parents get here" Minos said.

---

Toros snorted about the comment about his daughter really liking a boy, and Ushiko giggled at him. "Hey, stop acting like he's hurt her" she scolded him halfheartedly. She nodded to Kinona's report about the extent about Ulfric's injuries. "Mmmm...what's he like? Is he strong?" she asked before she sighed heavily. "Oh...so...what sort of competition is my sweetie up against?" she inquired. She wanted to give Mana pointers on how to edge out her competition or if there was a way to...compromise.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2024 6:43 am

Lucy gave her smile, " That's okay, I'll help." She took the unlocked phone and started looking through the messages, "Well, lets start with this one. They say that they are sorry for what happened to your brother and if you need a Wyvern friend to fly you and your brother around let her know." She smiled and looked at all the flowers by Ulrick's bedside.

---

Mizore was surprised to see that a Kappa was behind her and Chuchumaru did not catch him. She listened and looked at Yukino and giggled, "Oh well, that is embarrassing. too big for you." She patted her daughter's head.

Yukino pouted being more childish than normal, "yesh," She sighed hugging her mom which made the other Yuki-onna around go aww.

Chuchumaru swiftly grabbed Minato and threw him to the ground, " I suggest you don't do that again." Her eyes glowed red like Chumairule's eyes in battle mode. She took her job of protecting Mizore very seriously.

Sunade got between Minato and Chuchumaru, "I-I'll make sure it won't happen again." She helped Minato up and made sure he wasn't too shaken up. He also had a tight grip on him so he wouldn't run. She turned to Chuchumaru, "H-he's my boyfriend."

Chuchumaru stepped forward and looked Minato down and around, " Hmmm. My apologies then. If you told me I would have not been so rough to him." She looked to Sunade and gave her a hug, "How is my ummm. Adolescent?" She knew how Sunade felt about her and was careful with her words.

---

Kinona smiled and nodded, " OH Mana I had a run-in with her, She really likes that boy." It was much easier to talk to Ushiko than Toro, " But well his injuries are both physical and mental I'm afraid. that boy needs a friend who is a girl to help with that later part." She swayed her tail and looked at them, " Of course, this could be any girl. and I wouldn't say Mana would be the right fit either." she made it clear she was teasing Ushiko's husband. She enjoyed the small talk. " And well your daughter does have steep competition."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 10:56 pm

Ulrika heard Lucy approach, and she turned to look at her. She took in a deep breath and sighed rubbing her arm. "It's not that I'm afraid...just...overwhelmed" she clarified with her. She gave her the phone and her head sunk down ashamed with herself. She felt weak and cowardly doing this.

---

Minato cleared his throat behind Mizore. "Your daughter tried to...with Ulfric, but he's...ahem..." he said before he came up to whisper into her ear. "He's a werewolf, and his penis is extraordinarily large. So far as I know, he's still single"

Minos frowned. "Hey, where are your folks, Minato?" he asked.

Minato sighed. "The bus broke down...it's being repaired right now. Said something about the engine isn't turning over. They'll be here later today" he said.

Toro looked towards Kinona and pointed to Minos and Mana. "Them two are mine" he said.

Ushiko looked up and smiled. "Oh, my hubby found out our daughter has been nursing a boy back to health with her breast milk. Now he wants to clobber the poor boy...even though he knows that holstaur milk has healing properties" she said cheerfully. She patted at her husband's thick meaty arm. "You're so silly dear"

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:50 pm

Lucy came closer to Ulrika and sat next to her. Her height was a bit on the shorter side beside Ulrika, but she asked, "Are you afraid to reach out? I'll help if you want." She smiled at her and wanted to a least get her out of her slump. Hitomi came back in and added the new IV in and let the other finish up. She went back to her desk and kept her eye on them.

---

Fredrick sighed and held Kani's hand, "Me and Kani are together, but she'll only be the mother of our children"

Kani blushed hearing this but looked at her mother, "Chumairule will be the wife, so.... please don't be mad."

The two Yuki-onnas looked at each other and sighed, then giggled at how stressed their kids looked. The pusher smiled and spoke, " Hanna, your boy is so embarrassed. Look at him. I mean I am happy I'll have grandchildren. I assume you are the same."

Hanna smiled and was still giggling, " m-may hold bold, Chilia." She looked at the two and blushed, " We are both happy for you two. Seven years of being 'just friends' now you two are lovers. We don't care as long as you are happy. "

Chilia smiled butting in again, " And have many kids."

Mizore looked to the side hearing them, Looking at her daughters and smiled, "So Fredrick will have two wives. interesting." Looking at Yukino and putting her hand on her cheek," And you? You are my only child, no boyfriend yet? or are you planning to make Friedrick kneel to you and make him cheat on his wives?"

Yukino looked scared hearing her mother speak to her, " I-i..." She couldn't answer her, She began crying which surprised Mizore, "I-i'm..."

Mizore quickly hugged her, " My child, I'm not disappointed in you. I'll always support you." She looked at her Magi-doll guard and smiled, "Chuchumaru, your thoughts?"

Chuchumaru nodded, " I think Mr. Fredrick despite his shortcomings would be a valiant knight and would be more than willing to serve Lady Yukino, including the bedroom. But as Chumairule's mother only if both my little Chumai and Kani agree."

---

Kinona looked at the two under the tree, " H-hello there. Have your son or daughter not show up yet? May i assist you in finding them" She said politely as she was still used to greeting parents and lurking in students as well. Understandably she was a bit nervous about Toro and Ushiko

Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 11:06 am

Ulrika looked to the floor, as Hitomi took care of Ulfric's heart monitor clip. She swiveled the ball of her foot into the floor oscillating it nervously. "Um...I thought we could not have our phones turned on in the infirmary?" she spoke up timidly. She lifted her head up as Hitomi left the room. She chattered her teeth a couple of times before she reached into her pocket to pull out her phone. She stared at the black screen conflicted about what she should do. She knew it was going to be blown up by text messages from various people, but she would not know where to start or what to say.

---

Minos and Mana's parents Toro and Ushiko stood near a tree. Toro was about twenty percent larger than Minos was, and Ushiko had much bigger breasts and udders than Mana believe it or not but not too surprising considering that Mana was still a heifer. Ushiko leaned back into Toro's stomach and had his arms wrapped around her using him to low key support her 38V bust. She looked between them and smiled. "Which one of them is Ulfric?" she asked.

Toro scanned the area intensely looking for the pathetic fool getting free milk off his daughter.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 9:21 am

Hitomi gave a sigh and reclipped the device to Ulfric's finger. This time wrapping some medical tape around it to keep it in place. " It seems he can hear you. I can't force you to leave, but at least chat with your friends through your phone." she smiled and looked at the IV as it was getting low. " I'll be right back." She left to go to the supply room next door.

---

Yukino's group arrived in the courtyard where all the parents were waiting. It was pretty obvious where their parents were too. It was pretty much a winter wonderland where they were standing. the crowd opened up showing Miore in the center wearing a rather elegant white and blue kimono. Next to her was a tall Magi-doll in a black suit with light green hair. Slightly off to the side were two yuki-onna one was in a wheelchair and the other pushing it. As the Kids came close Mizore spoke softly, " It's very nice to see you all well. Our future and strength. Our precious children will lead us into a cold and bright future." it was pretty clear the woman in the suit was feeding her lines, but it was a nice short speech.

Yukino stepped away from Fredrick and went to her mother with Chumairule, " Greeting mother I-" she was speaking and was embraced in a hug with her sister.

" No need to be formal with me, I'm sure any parent would understand wanting to hold their children." Mizore smiled holding her and Chumairule close.

"My Lady, I do agree. "The woman in the suit said as she went to hold Chumairule.

Fredrick and Kani went to their Mothers who were off to the side. "Ummm Greeting mother, how was the ride? I see you are getting a new leg made." Fredrick sighed and knelt at his mother's eye level.

The Yuki-oon in the wheelchair smiled at the almost polite greeting she smiled and rubbed his cheek, "So tell me have you done it yet ?" She looked at Kani and Yukino, " Which one dear? which one has my grandchild."

The one pushing the wheelchair butted in, " Please tell me it is my daughter. Kani have you done the deed yet?" Kani and Fredrick blushed at this line of questioning.

---

Kinona sighed as she continued her patrol around the school. She saw Lydia wandering around and took a second. then didn't bother as she was busy thinking of the big strong wold boy.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 11:37 pm

"XP He can kiss my tush! It's my body, my milk! I do what I choose" Mana entered.

"Mana's milk is making Ulfric stronger" Ookami replied.

---

Ulrika stiffened up when Hitomi rested her hand over her shoulder. She would then look back towards her, and her lip quivered. "But if I leave him...what if something happens? What if I won't be able to tell him goodbye?" she asked. There was a bit of a scare as Ulfric's heart monitor flatlined, which the dang clip slipped off his finger. It was scary for Ulrika every time, but right now, the only way for it to pop off like is has been was for Ulfric's hand to flex and not just a simple twitch or muscle spasm. It was a good sign albeit an unorthodox way to detect consciousness or semi-consciousness.

---

Lydia roamed the schools looking for Ulfric and Ulrika's parents. She was convinced that they would be there for their sick son.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 9:11 pm

Yukino did give a sigh as things with other students were pretty bad, but at least Parents'day wasn't postponed. She wrapped her arm around Fredrick's knowing at least her people wouldn't go after him, but felt a bit bad for Kani. "Sorry again, Kani. it's the only way to ensure he won't be bullied, "

" I can take bullying, i-it just reminds me of.... " Fredrick was frustrated which made the girls laugh.

" What the big perv doesn't want a harem?" Kani chuckled at him finding it funny. She looked at the chatroom and sighed, "Mana on about feeding Ulfric again. Your boy Minos is getting mad about it."

Fredrick smirked and texted in chat, "LordOfDankness: I'm pretty sure Hitomi-sensai would stop you. but someone else could."

Yukino smiled and also texted in chat " SnowQueenie: Ignore him he's on a short leash today."

----

Hitomi yawned as her eye teared up seeing Ulrika on her brother's bed, "It's been a week miss Vanagrand, Like I told you you'll be the first person I'll call when he wakes up." She walked over and rested her hand on her shoulder, " Besides, how about you go meet your friends and their parents? It will take your mind off of things."

Lucy watched as her mother did her job, which for her was sad. Seeing Ulfrick here again, and the fact it was so hard to see this as a day-to-day routine for her mother.

----

A mysterious figure in a slightly older school uniform was walking about the school, She was Miss Kinona the former student counselor. She was watching the student body and gave a sigh, She was told to be extra security for the school. and a promise of a second chance at a teaching position. She was wearing a badge to let parents know she was staff and not a student. " Miss Hitomi is very protective I guess," She sighed as to her watching him overnight was completely normal for her.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:58 am

Minato smiled. "Great, that will make things so much easier to organize. We can just have this start out with Ulfric and Ulrika's planning, but it won't hurt to have a separate group for the whole school" he said.

Minos grinned. "Don't you mean D?" he said making fun of Bat-ter's name change.

Minato stared at him. "What's so funny about that?"

Minos snorted. "Don't you know what giving your D means?"

Minato was a bit slow about this, but Minos looked to Fredrick for help.

Minos cleared his throat. "My username is BigTex69"

Minato sighed. "Mine is Smokeonthewater"

(I'm not familiar with how snapchat of those other social media work, but obviously I know Discord XD)

As everyone went back to their dorms to clean up and go to bed, Ulrika remained in the infirmary laying face down into Ulfric's hospital bed towards his feet. She did not want to leave him, and the nurse covered her up as before leaving her to cope.

The next week, Ulrika would be seen again in class, but Ulfric was still out of commission. His injuries was a great setback to his recovery from his initial injuries from facing Mochiman. Lydia was getting a lot of hate from the other students, but also their ire was directed towards Fredrick as well. Some of the students did put blame on Ulfric, but once they found out the full story, they would forgive him a little bit. Parents were beginning to show up for the big day, but sadly, Ulrika's parents were nowhere to be seen. Ulrika was once again in the Infirmary with Ulfric not caring about the activities going on outside.

"We gotta find a way to get Ulrika out. She can't mope all the time" Ookami said in the chatroom.

"I can try to, but kind of hard to breastfeed Ulfric when mom and dad are here" Mana said.

"Seriously!? You're going to post this!? Why are you telling us this?" Minos responded.

"Lmao, Are you still fighting over him with that slime girl?" Mei asked.

"There's a freaking Kikimora after him too! :'(" Mana said.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:37 am

Yukino knew what Fredrick meant but went along with it. " Yes, well you should do the care packages this time." She looked at the boys and nodded, " We use ChoasChat for the study groups, so Chu-chan can make a private local server for us. Other than that...an Onibook and Bat-ter."

Kani gave a nod, " Yeah, I guess we should use them more, and the same. Onibook and Bat-ter."

"Ugh,.... Same and Ratt-it and also Tat-tick." Fredrick felt he was ratting himself out with that. " Anyway, are we planning to have the whole school on this? or are we just doing the planning?"

Chumairule smiled as she was working on making an isolated server for the group before sending out invites to it once she had everyone on the ChoasChat. " yawn, okay everything is set up. just need everyone's info, well just Minato and Minos."

(( I assume we meant the same thing. Demonserver and Choaschat))
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 5:55 am

Minos shook his head. "No...I don't think it's been done before. I didn't see any cards or care packages when Ulfric was in a coma. I kind of feel bad for that. Only care he was getting were from my sister" he said. He laughed to himself. "I don't know what to think about her having a thing for him though, but...whatever. You know?"

Minato nodded. "Yea, it's late. I still have to clean up glass off my floor and bed"

"Oh shit! You're right! I'm going to have glass shards in my bed" Minos raised his voice.

Minato shook his head. "I got nothing" he said before he realized something. "Oh hey! Do you have a Demonserver or any youkai social media apps on your device? Maybe we can all have a group chat there?"

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 9:36 pm

Fredrick winced from being punched and then looked at his guy friends, " Look guys, that is a great idea. You might wanna think about if this has been done before though." He looked at Yuknino and sighed, " But we'll try it. If it doesn't work, we'll go with leaving him be until he wants to talk."

Yukino gave a nod, " It's not like we'll just stop talking forever, just once in a while tell him we're here for him." she didn't want to give up on Ulfric as a friend, just romantically for now. She looked at Fredrick and gave a light sigh at him. " It's getting late and we should all rest soon, any other things to discuss?"
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 12:10 am

Minato blinked. "Yea, you don't go killing a Vanagrand. Sounds like a setup. Whatever evidence that was planted had to have been quite compelling and damning" he said.

"Hmmm...hard to reason with a Vanagrand when they are upset?" Minos asked.

"Ulfric almost blew himself up. What do you think?" Minato grumbled.

"Oh yea...I guess there's that" Minos said as he rubbed the back of his head awkwardly. He looked to them and sighed. "Hey yo, I don't know about you, but I'm thinking about maybe making some kind of care package for Ulfric and his sis. Maybe if we can all fill his room with a bunch of them, he'll see how much we care" he said.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 27, 2024 11:33 pm

Fredrick looked away from Kani and the others, " Geez, fine. the short of it... my father was run through by a Vanagrand." He started at Kani, " happy."

kani glared back but felt a bit sad about pushing him about this. " No, we need all of it."

Yukino sighed giving him a stare as well. She didn't know too much about this part of his history, " and the long version Fredrick?"

HE sighed looking at everyone, " Fine. When I was about eight my old man made friends with this other guy. He was a Vanagrand. My dad and he were drinking buddies, and I was about ten... when that Vanagrand was found dead. The first and only suspect was my dad." He sighed and started to tear up, " My dad tried to reason with them when they came. Tried to help them, but they chose to just take revenge by taking him out." He pulled off from Kani and Chu-chan, " they made him watch as they grabbed my mom and nearly ripped her leg off." He turned around showing the claw scar on his back, " they dug into my back, that's when he fought back, but he still tried to reason with them. " he looked at Kani and at Minos and Minato, " He told me to get to the airport and keep running. That I should save my mom. that kinda junk." Looking at Yukino, " That good enough?"

Yukino and Kani couldn't look at him. Yukino sighed, " Know wonder you don't talk about it. I'm sorry. for pushing you."

" Just so you know, I don't hate Ulfric, just seeing him like that tonight." he trembled a little, " I-I felt like I was ten again face down death." He held Kani and Chumairule, " I'm sorry for making you two worry about me."

Kani hugged him, " And Lydia, why did you protect her instead of her getting just desserts?" She said wondering about that as well.

" Oh,..... umm she's kinda related to me. so.... saving family," Fredrick said carefully. Only for Kani to punch him in the gut, "Gah!"
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 27, 2024 9:28 pm

Minos was startled, but Minato was not surprised that Fredrick was floating overhead. "Well of course we are..." he said before he went quiet and growled at the mentioning of every time he was overpowered. "You're not really helping. Yes, I'm not that strong. Everyone knows it" he grumbled having his insecurities picked on.

Minos laughed. "Those were my mags by the way, not his" he corrected him.

Minato scowled at him. "Isn't that kind of borderline racketeering almost? You did kind of were the catalyst that put him in the situation to be needing to be healed. Just going to say...asking him for a thanks is rather insensitive" he said.

Minos slugged at Fredricks arm. "Hey, we all fuck up sometimes. I should have jumped in to stop Lydia from trying to non-consensually suck Ulfric's blood. I do remember his Capri-sun comment. Dude must have thought she was going to drain him of all his blood"

"It's very likely. Kind of messed up and hypocritical when you think of it. Makes a big deal about having her underpants taken, then goes to do that to Ulfric after asking him to protect her. This whole situation is really giving me a headache" Minato said.

"Then stop thinking about it, bro" Minos said.

Minato rubbed his arm. "I had a little bit of some insight about Fredrick, but...I thought a great schism in the Vanagrands...wasn't there?" he asked.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 27, 2024 8:51 pm

Fredrick arrived back and floated behind Minato as they were talking. " So we talking about Ulfric then." He was a bit mad still as he looked down at Minato, " I mean you kinda have, the lunch money stolen from you, and what? The one time your sister found your 18+ mags and took them." He chuckled and looked at Minato, " Still sorry about that one."

Yukino glared at Minato for a second then looked at Fredrick, " So, since you have been listening. You gonna try talking to Ulfric?" she questioned him.

" No, the last thing I want is to get involved with him again." Fredrick looked away and sighed, " Maybe I'll accept a thanks. Keeping him alive took a lot out of me." He looked relieved as he looked at everyone, " I'm sorry I screwed up. I shouldn't have used weapons. I really thought he was ready to kill Lydia" He rubbed his arm, " And I tried to calm him down. or at least get close enough to Drain him of all that yoki he was making." He sighed and stood next to Kani.

Kani held his arm, " Look what done is done. We need to let Ulfric and Ulrika know we mean no harm. "She sighed and gave a yawn, " And we need to know one more thing. You said to Ulrika that you used to be an enemy of the Vanagrands. I think you should tell us why." She held on to him tightly so he couldn't leave.

Chumairule nodded as she grabbed him as well, " Yeah, honey. all my data on you says you fled from Germany and you only had your injured mom with you." She tilted her head and looked at Minos and Minato, "I guess you don't know his past either."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2024 10:35 pm

Minato pursed his lips and nodded hearing what Yukino had to say. "I don't think isolation has been helping him. Don't you?" he asked.

Minos stroked his chin. "This really sounds complicated"

Minato gestured to Kani. "I agree with you. I think maybe saying something to him to show we are on his side and not shame him for what he did would be something we could do and avoid doing. Not that I'd expect him to respond back. What I know about him is that he hates small talk" he said.

"Yea, that's for sure" Minos agreed.

Minato stared at Yukino. "Do I look like a guy in a condition to drag anyone with me?" he said making a little jab at himself.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2024 10:14 pm

Yukino sighed holding her forehead, " Yes, well for this situation, any contact with him, could set this whole thing off again. I mean yes we should try to keep ties with him." It was really tough situation, " but if we talk or follow him. we will still be at square one again. A complete blackout may be necessary. No talking to him unless he talks first. No extending conversations. No plans with him. We have to give him space. And sure it might backfire, but we are at least giving him what he wants."

" But he'll just stew on his doubts and will make things worse." Kani protested with a bit of worry, " I mean, we can't make him open up, and he might see us as enemies even if we leave him alone." she sighed and put more thought into it, " It's not like any of us knows a therapist or anything."

Yukino gave a nod, " I know Kani, we're in a damned if we do damned if we don't situation." She looked pissed about it and looked at Minato and Minos, " I can't force you two. but please don't drag Fredrick with you. I don't need any more headaches, please."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2024 8:45 pm

Minos crossed his arms over his chest and nodded a couple of times. "How much do you want to bet that there would be a couple of students who would have jumped in to stop the fight had things went a tad differently? I know I would have" he said before he pointed to himself.

Minato thought to himself. "Do you think you can talk someone down with a weapon drawn on them? The flight or fight response has already kicked in at that point" he pointed out. He pointed over to Kani. "See, she gets it. She's pretty smart"

Minos nodded. "Yea...you should speak up more" he said trying to be supportive...well as best he can be.

Minato looked towards the crater in the pavement. "I hope so too, but...he needs help. If he doesn't, this is just going to repeat itself. What's concerning is that he conceals it. He doesn't give that typical suicidal behavior where he gives his lively possessions or says cryptic messages. Know what I mean?"

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2024 7:17 pm

Yukino sighed as she had to admit he had good reasoning. "Yes, well I do believe Fredrick made an error in using weapons to defend Lydia," she took some time to remember, " He also seemed to try to talk Ulfric down.

"But at that point, it was too late to talk things out." Kani gave a sigh looking back at it, "I hope Ulfric will wake up and not go to a dark place again."

---

Fredrick sighed seeing an empty room, then moved on to the next. He thought he saw something moving inside, and just bolted at this point, " Best not to try my luck." He started floating off quickly homing it wasn't what he thought it was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)
Page 4 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next