Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Eliment King of Lightning
Cat Poster

Number of posts : 730
Registration date : 2008-12-22

Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 09, 2024 9:09 pm

Lalatina smiled as a feverish blush overcame her face. She stood up and walked to Ulfric's side as she left some more meal tickets in case Mana and Rika wanted some more food. "If you don't mind let's go back to speaking Japanese again." She smiled at Mana and Rika, I um have a nice meal you two. She bowed a bit confused about how to leave. She held Ulfric's arm, " Shall we go, Lover boy?"

----

The Hobgoblin " I umm. because of her the more outdated models might suffer. " She began speaking slowly, " There a race of people and some have feelings. and they care for others, but everyone thinks of them as tools or playthings." Rubbing his arm and looked to Fredrick, " I mean look at Fredrick he's in love with one. so he knows the problems."

Fredrick looked away, " So what about Sunade? What were you gonna do to her?"

" I was going to hurt her to punish Minato." The hobgoblin sighed. " Can we go now, Miss Ruby?"

Ruby sighed and looked at all of them, " Well since no one got hurt too bad. Maybe I can just give you a few days suspended, on the condition to come to me for counseling. Any objections, Minato?"

----

Kani sighed looking at Lydia, " Well, no. just myths about her." She looked at Yukino and felt a bit weary, " She has to be pushing 700 by now and most likely could beat your, Mom." She looked a bit solemn, "Anyway let's go. I want to see if I can beat you in Smash bros."

Yukino nodded, " Yeah, you don't get to be that old without some serious power to back it up." She got up and paid the bill. "Let's go. I want to see how my sister is doing."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8535
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 09, 2024 8:30 pm

Ulfric shook his head at her when she said that she was a bit naughty. "Nun, ich freue mich darauf, zu sehen, wie frech du sein kannst" he said before he got up and stretched. "Brunnen... Bist du so weit?" he asked. He waited for them to finish before he would walk them to his place.

Mana shrugged her shoulders. "I don't know...but yea, Lucy is the nurse's daughter" she said before she waved them off. "No, no...go have your fun. I'll catch up with you" she told them.

---

Minato looked skeptical. "Why did you want to teach Sunade's mother a lesson then?" he asked.

---

Lydia rubbed her arm and sighed. "I don't have any other place to be. I guess I can stay" she said before she frowned to the mention of Yukihime. "I don't know what you're getting at. You have physical proof on why you can't trust her? or is it just an irrational feeling?" she prodded.

Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 2 Wpad1
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 09, 2024 7:58 pm

Lalatina laughed a little when asked again about her diet, " Nun, wenn Sie es wissen müssen. Ja, es ist ziemlich ähnlich. Die meisten Pflanzenfresser können Fleisch essen. Das Gegenteil ist nicht der Fall. Einhörner sind eher Pflanzenfresser, während Zweihörner, wie ich, regelmäßig Fleisch essen. Einhörner sind rein und gut und gut..." She blushed rubbing her shoulder, "Ich bin ein bisschen unanständiger." She couldn't hide her emotions from him when he asked about the rumors, "L-sagen wir einfach. Ich mochte dich vor den Gerüchten. Eines Tages brauchte ich einen Verband für eine Schnittwunde.Da habe ich dich nach dem Vorfall mit dem Muchi-Mann gesehen." Taking a breath and finished a plate of chicken bites, "also habe ich Fragen gestellt und Geschichten über dich gehört. Meistens von Lucy."

Rika looked at Lalatina and looked at Mana, " Lucy... the nurse's daughter? how does she play into this?"

----

Ruby was taken aback by Minato's explanation but understood that it had to be true. " I see. Fredrick anything to add. Did you hit anyone? "

"No mam, I just dodged his attacks I swear." Fredrick held his hands up and smiled.

The Hobgoblin gave up and said, " I already gave up. I wasn't gonna hurt anyone...well just a little roughing up." He walked to Ruby and looked down at the ground, " I was just frustrated 'cause I got a golem at home... " He sighed and looked at Ruby then Minato, " Sorry..."

----

Yukino looked away, " Sorry just trying to make you feel better. do you still want to hang out?" Yukino was worried about Lydia's mental health and well-being, " We won't force you to stay. Just i hope you can rely on us if you want to talk."

"We should probably go see how Chumairule is doing. I don't trust that Yukihime woman." Kani blurted out as she finished a third piece of cake.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 09, 2024 3:14 pm

Ulfric raised an eyebrow to this bit of information. "Wirklich jetzt? Warum habe ich das Gefühl, dass wir alle bis zu einem gewissen Grad Allesfresser sind? Ich bin mir nicht sicher, wie Sie mit einem Pferdekörper, der an Ihnen befestigt ist, ein Fleischfresser sein können. Haben Sie nicht einen ähnlichen Verdauungstrakt wie sie?" he asked.

Mana would salute Lalatina agreeing to keep the knowledge a secret.

Ulfric continued to eat his meal, and he jerked his head back making a face. "Fühlen Sie sich bei mir sicher? Ich wüsste nicht, wie. Ich kenne dich erst seit einem Tag oder so, aber... ich denke, ich habe kein Problem damit, dir zu helfen, etwas Stress abzubauen." he said before he started to snicker to himself. "Du wurdest doch nicht wegen des Gerüchts zu mir geführt, dass ich einen Genitalien habe, der ein Pferd zum Erröten bringen würde, oder?" he asked. He shook his head at her beginning to see maybe why she was attracted to him, and he knew the rumor was true.

---

Minato stared at the Goblin that went rag doll, and he was most confused when she said that he was good at fighting. "But, I'm not" he refuted. He accepted the kiss however. His eyes went wide to the roundhouse kick and the comment about becoming her husband. He did not say anything, but he was just shocked that a nobody like him would bag a hottie like her. When Ruby came into the room, he used his confusion to his advantage. "Those hobgoblins I came here to tell them that I was not going to comply with their demand that I lure someone here to teach them a lesson. They did not want to accept it, and they attacked me. My friends came to defend me so I could retreat. Minos told Moroha what was going on. I don't like to fight" he said.

---

Lydia stared between them and scowled feeling like they were blowing smoke about her being attractive. "Yea, hardly sounds like an asset and more like average" she muttered with her mouth stuffed full.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 09, 2024 2:30 pm

Lalatina gave a sweet smile at him as he asked about her diet, "Es ist ein Missverständnis über meine Rasse und die der Einhörner. Zweihörner sind Allesfresser, die eher fleischlastig sind." Began to eat some more and chewed her steak as he spoke of his mother and sister, "Okay, I understand, Mana, Rika, you two can keep it secret right? If Ulfric's mother and sister come back. I don't understand German okay?" She was sipping her tea when he spoke of after the meal, " Ummm Nun, ich fühle mich sicher bei dir. Wenn du mich nehmen und zu deinem machen willst. Ich beabsichtige, Ihnen mitzuteilen, ob das für Sie in Ordnung ist." She blushed wildly as she looked at him then softly looked at the other two.

Rika tilted her head, " Umm I can keep it secret. What was the last thing he said?"

Lalatina smiled, "I ahh. mounting." She blushed.

----

Sunade looked back and felt the goblin's neck, " Kay, out like a light." She looked at Minato and hugged him, " that was amazing, Minato. I didn't know you were good at fighting!" She kissed him lovingly. The first goblin jumped at her and she turned and Roundhouse kicked him to the wall. "Excuse me I'm kissing my future husband!"

The hobgoblin stopped fighting as Sunade kicked one of his men, " I ahh. I think I'll give up." He put his hands up as Fredrick sighed.

Miss Ruby entered the room and walked up to the hobgoblin, " So anyone willing to tell me what all the ruckus is about?" She looked around the room and walked to Minato, " Minato you are the honest type, can you tell me what happened."

----

Kani sank in her chair not making eye contact with Lydia, "N-nevermind."

Yukino shook her head, " Kani you are just as bad as Fredrick sometimes." Looking at Lydia, " You have a go-getter attitude and indomitable spirit and most importantly, you still have a girlish charm and beauty."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 09, 2024 6:26 am

Ulfric's wolf ears perked up to what Lalatina said, and he cocked his head cutely before looking at the meat confused. "Huh? Warum essen Sie Steak? Sind Zweihörner nicht vegan?" he asked. He grabbed the meat from her not aware that it was strictly for him because it was how considerate she was for his needs. He began to chow down on the meal, and he listened to their conversations. Wait? Did Ulfric just say complete sentences to her? Communication!? He sighed heavily at what Lalatina said next. "Nein, behalten Sie das für sich und lassen Sie sie reden. Du wirst sehen, wie sie wirklich ist." he said before he looked her over. "Hast du vor, vaginalen Geschlechtsverkehr mit mir zu haben, wenn wir zurück sind?"

---

Minato saw what was going down with Sunade, and looked back at Fredrick to assess his progress before he would leap up to give this second goblin a swift kick to the back of the skull. It was enough to give a concussion but not a skull fracture.

---

Lydia continued to stare down her cake. "I figured as much" She sad before she sighed before she began to eat her piece of cake. She raised an eyebrow at Kani. "A bit crass but...what the hell kind of assets do you think I have?" she raised her voice.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2024 11:21 pm

Lalatina waved bye to Alviria and Ulrika. She started on her salad and had dome of the meat before saying, "Möchtest du etwas von meinem Steak, Ulfric? Es macht mir nichts aus, zu teilen." She smiled and then offered it to him.

Rika looked wide-eyed to Lalatina, " Wai... why didn't you say you could understand them?"

Lalatina smiled back, " I thought it would be rude to interfere. Besides, while I do understand it I shouldn't translate it unless Ulfric is okay with it. It was a mother and son talking after all." She blushed at Ulfric, "Ich glaube, ich hätte sagen sollen, dass ich Deutsch kann."

----

While Fredrick was still distracting the big guy, Sunade took Minato's warning and went on the defensive. She blocked a punch and threw the goblin as she turned to Minato as a second one jumped on her back and tried Head locking her. She couldn't get a good hold on him, " Help mina.." she got out barely as the second goblin covered her mouth.

----

Yukino sighed looking as Lydia ranted, " Well, I don't think he would. He has huge trust issues. That's not easy to overcome." She took a little while to think, " Your best course of action might just be to ask if there is something you could do for him. it's that or apologize to him and tell him you'll never speak to him again. You could just wait it out too." She ate her cake and looked at Kani and Lydia.

Kani looked away and quietly said, "You could always use your... assets too." making Yukino cough and almost choke.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2024 7:11 am

Alviria smiled to the shy boy comment and would leave them and follow her daughter out of the cafeteria. Ulfric looked down at the plate that his mother presented him, and it was made special. He would gladly eat it, and he closed his eyes for a moment feeling the sensation of his meal traversing his gullet and settle into his stomach. He meditated on it grateful for the life given to fill his belly with nourishment. Mana waved her hand at the staff member and smiled warmly. "I'm in the mood for curry and tempura" she informed them before she gave them a flirtatious wink.

---

Minato sighed and turned his back not bothering to watch Fredrick show off. He was surprised that Sunade was there behind him. He blinked to her patting his head, and he shivered to her sprinkling snow onto his head. "Coward on your 6" he told her whilst he shivered like crazy.

---

Lydia frowned and rubbed her shoulder. "What do I need to tell you what happened? You know what happened. All of you know what happened. The whole fucking school does. They don't let me forget about it either" she said before she broke down into tears. She looked down into her piece of cake. "He wouldn't have done what he did had I not did what I did. Then that fucking Fredrick had to jump in and make it worse!" she shouted. She looked away and then at the ground. "He did not do what he did if it was not for me being in there, but I was the aggressor in all of it" she raised her voice. She shook her head. "I fucking betrayed him. I used him for protection, and I made it look like I let him into a trap. You don't think he's going to just accept my apology or do you think he's going to question it? Cause I would"

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 07, 2024 11:41 pm

Lalatina smiled at Ulrika, " Oh it's no problem. Shy boys are the cutest." He laughed a little but it was a little off-putting. Having Ulfric mother there was fine by her but a bit fast for her as well. She wanted to say something in German but wanted to wait and just have Ulfric hear it.

Rika moved away as Ulfric was being talked down to. " Kinda want to know exactly what she has been saying to him." she watched as a few staff members brought out four trays of food for Rika and Lalatina. A big bowl of rice and various meats were in it. Only differance was Lalatina had a salad with hers.

----

Fredrick looked back at Minato as the hobgoblin ran up to Fredrick almost landing a punch, "Woah there you trip or something. Ya almost hit me." He smiled and was still worried about him.

Sunade ran in seeing Fredrick was just dodging blows and keeping the big boss distracted, " Minato. " She bent down to him and patted his head feeling his palette was very dry. She sprinkled a bit of snow on it as it melted wetting it. A goblin was sneaking up on her but only Minato saw him coming.

----

Yukino sighed and reached out and held Lydia's hand, "You need to open up about it. it's not your load to bear alone. I made him feel unwelcome that night. I-i could get him to open up and relax. I wanted him to feel safe, but I didn't know all of his traumas. he was in a bad mood because of me. you were in the wrong place at the wrong time."

Kani ate her cake and listened to Yukino, " Have you even talked with him? you should at least explain yourself and I know it won't help that much. but it starts with sorry." She knew she was out of line saying that, but it had to be said.

Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 07, 2024 5:49 pm

"Mama!" Ulrika shouted. She rushed over to the table where her brother was being given tough love. "Mama! Was machst du? Warum schlägst du ihn?" she asked.

Alviria frowned and glanced at her daughter coldly. "Er ist sehr unhöflich zu diesen Damen. Ich korrigiere sein schlechtes Verhalten" she said.

Ulrika gulped and looked to Lalatina, Mana, and Rika. "Sorry, My mom wanted to make sure Ulfric was being nice to you" she said before she looked towards her brother and sighed. Ulfric looked down at the table zoning out and pretended that he was not there.

Alviria started to snap her fingers at him. "Hey! Hey! Ulfric! Diese Damen haben ein Date mit dir! Du solltest dich geehrt und erfreut fühlen, dass diese Damen sich bereit erklärt haben, dich zu begleiten." she told him.

---

Minato was annoyed that Fredrick followed him, but he just stopped caring at this point. Nothing was going to plan for him anyway, so he just was there as he entered the room. Minato had a look about him that was unsettling as all the bullshit went on.

---

Lydia looked down at the piece of cake presented to her. She stared at it before she took the plate from her. She heard what she had to say, but she still could not feel partly responsible for this. Had she not done what she did, none of this would have happened.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 07, 2024 4:47 pm

Lalatina watched and listened intently. Her German was not exactly up to par. but she did get most of it. she understood that his mother thought he had confidence issues and like any mother wanted grandkids sooner rather than later. She gave a slight blush and hid her face a little. Once she calmed herself she tilted her head like she didn't understand. knowing it was to between them.

Rika was lost as the beauty of a woman came up and not knowing it was Ulfric's mother just cowered behind him.

----

Fredrick sighed as he followed him. He had an idea what might happen but wasn't sure he was actually going to do it. As he entered with Minato the Hobgoblins and his friends looked at them, " Oh shit Pipsqueak got Fredrick with him. Hey, Fredrick listen this umm pal of your got your girl removed from school don't you think he desurves what coming to him. I mean I got me one of them alice untits and umm. "

Fredrick just smiled, "See nothing happened yet, but you were going to mess up his girl right? I can let that happen. so. what you gonna do." he crackled his knuckles. His phone vibrated as he looked at the text nessage, "Oh good news Chumairule's free and clear. so beg Minato for mercy."

----

Kani and Yukino talked and then texted Fredrick about the news. They looked back at Lydia and handed her a piece of cake they bought. "Lydia, it's not your fualt you know. things happen and Ulfric is okay." Yukino smiled at her putting her hand on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 07, 2024 6:45 am

Ulfric narrowed his eyes believing that staff would not be as accommodating to him due to his mobility not being as hampered in the cafeteria as Lalatina's were given that he did not have nearly a whole horse attached to him below the hips. He had not got much accommodations from the school until now after his suicide attempt. He did not like asking for help, and he kept a lot of things to himself. Ulfric did not really say much when she asked him about what sports he played. "Nitch Viel"

Mana was detecting there to be a problem as Ulfric was speaking in German and not making an attempt to speak Japanese or English. It was the first time she heard his voice, but she wish she could understand it. Was his therapy sessions like this? It would explain why his mother was there. His mother, Alviria, did come during parents day, but it was rather to advocate for better help for him. She was a very gorgeous tall blonde who spoke with a hochdeutsch accent hinting at her Bavarian/Western Austrian heritage. She had heard from her daughter about Mana and Lalatina, and she did not object to their scheme; however, she was pushing for a canid/lupine female suitor upon either him or her daughter. She was not there to waste her time debating her son's love life not seeing any of the relationships to last long. She was a very strict and stern woman which would give some insight into how Ulfric and Ulrika was raised. The region that she was from was a very conservative region in Germany, and it was especially true for youkai. She would rather him date a Holstaur and a Bicorn at the same time than him date a human. She would remain on school grounds awaiting for Ulfric to recover. 

She was with Ulrika in the cafeteria enjoying a plate of Dampfnudel, Schweinshaxn, and Obatzda. She looked towards her son, and she got up, grabbed a plate, and strutted with an authoritative stomp. She slammed the heavy plate down and smacked her son in the back of his head. "Sei nicht unhöflich zu ihr! Deshalb kann man keine Frau finden! Ich erwarte Enkel von dir! Hören Sie mit Ihrer schlechten, krumme Haltung auf und stellen Sie Ihre Alpha-Stimme zur Schau!" She chewed his ass out.

Mana was not expecting this to happen and she forgot about the staff member as the show between Ulfric and his mother was too much to pass up. Ulfric was rubbing the back of his head, and he groaned. "Ich weiß nicht, was ich sagen soll"

"Etwas finden! Sag etwas! Zeigen Sie etwas Selbstvertrauen!" She shouted before she turned to the girls and bowed speaking to them in English. "I'm Sorry. He's depressed" she said not sure how to say it in Japanese. She hoped one of the girls spoke English a little.

---

Minato again did not say anything to Fredrick. He proceeded on ahead despite Fredrick trying to dissuade him from proceeding. In his mind, he disappointed Sunade, so he planned to get himself so messed up that his father would pursue not only litigation but press charges on the hobgoblin and his friends.

---

Lydia was tempted to take up Yukihime's offer to teach her ancient vampire techniques, but something was weighing on her mind. She was afraid if she lost herself in a frenzy and went after Ulfric again...He's actually follow through with what he just tried to do before. She looked down at the ground not acknowledging Yukihime's feat. "Mmmm..." she managed to say when Yukino dismissed her. She had been through a lot recently, but she was traumatized with what Ulfric did...or tried to do. Her quest for power and prestige nearly got her blown up.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 06, 2024 11:40 pm

Lalatina smiled as she was talking to the staff about bringing buffet sets instead of getting up every time. " If you ask they can accommodate you if you are too large to get your plate of food." She looked at Ulfric and smiled, " So Ulfric. What sports do you play or are you like me and do track and field things?" She started drinking her iced tea as she looked at the others.

Rika began giving her a normal back rub. It was a bit difficult as her chest just pressed where she wanted to use her hands. "Sssorry, if I had a bit more room I could jussst use my tail to wrap you." She looked at Man and smiled, " Thank you." She was approached by a staff member and chose a buffet set, "I would recommend getting extra ginger. It helpsss you ssstay warm." it was pretty clear she knew something lewd about that ingredient.

----

"Earth to Minato. why do you want to go it alone? Are you trying to prove something or are you depressed?" He sighed actually worried now.

He remember how he met Minato. Back in middle school. Fredrick saw kids bullying him and cleaning their clocks and Minato told him all the legal action the bullies could take against him. It was only after he realized Minato was the grade above him. and soon after befriended Minos.

Fredrick felt a bit ashamed for being pissed about the situation. While it was true Minato could have lied about his broken arm. so Chuchumaru and others like her wouldn't get in trouble. He knew Minato was an honest and stand-up guy. "Hey, Minato. let's just go. Sunade gonna get worried and well. You should talk with her. She hasn't been herself and you should be the one talking to her." He wasn't going to leave him be until they were safe.

----

Yukihime smiled at Kani and pinched her cheek, " It's quite rude to announce a lady's age, you know." she looked at Yukino, " Are you going to ask your father something."

Yukni darted to her father as she held her, " Hey. hey, my snowflake. Everything fine. I just have a mandatory update for Chumairule and everything will be fine. Mrs Mc.... Umm Yukihime here want to just see her so you can relax and go with Lydia and umm.. oh miss Kani okay?"

Yukihime sighed as she walked by Lydia, " You know little one, while you can't use spells like a witch. i can teach you some ancient vampire techniques. Like shadow teleportation." she looked at Lydia with a smile and respected her by showing it to her. she sank into Lydia shadow and appeared out of Yukino's frightening her. " Shall we go I want to see that child now."

Yukino ran back to Lydia and sighed, "L-let's just go and have fun for a bit. Y-you can Go Lydia. sorry for dragging you with us. Just I wanted to have fun with you. Like we used to...instead of fighting."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 06, 2024 6:01 am

Mana laughed while shaking her head. "I asked if you liked to cook not if you knew how to cook you, goober!" she said seeing that Lalatina was still trying to impress Ulfric. She understood the appeal of having two females with very large respectable breasts compared to just one with an enormous oversized pair. The breeding potential with her and Lalatina was double that of just one Rika. She hoped that Rika would join her and Lalatina and not compete with them. She did not want this Lamia to be depressed with the thought of what could have been.

Ulfric was dragged off by Lalatina and the students all stared at them with how his arm was hooked and locked up by the younger by much bigger bicorn gal, and the star athlete no less. It did not make sense to them why she would fall for a werewolf, but in the same breath, when some of them looked down at the rest of Ulfric, it was pretty obvious why he would be more than capable in sustaining a satisfying and fulfilling relationship with her. He was not sure what was going to happen next as they got to the table at the back. Lalatina could be situated at the end of the table without a seat, and kneel her lower half onto the rubber padding. Mana could sit across from him, and Rika could be just behind him with her coils wrapped around them and the table. It was a pretty functional setup. Rika could massage him while he ate while the rest of them could talk to Ulfric and amongst themselves. Hopefully they could get Ulfric to get out of his burrow and talk to them.

Mana looked to Rika smiling. "I can teach you how to cook"

---

Minato heard Fredrick behind him, and he frowned not responding to him. There was a coldness and lifelessness about him.

---

Lydia did not flinch to the name McDowell Evangeline after all she was the great granddaughter of Alucard and knew of two members of the Vanagrand family. One of which would have killed her had his father not stepped in. She kind of tuned out all of the hype and exposition about her...although she would get pretty annoyed at their lack of understanding of what an immortal was. Well, biologically immortal.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2024 11:45 pm

Lalatina smiled "Well I can cook. mostly dishes from France and some German ones." She smiled acting high and mighty about that. She looked at Ulfric and held his arm, " I think we should go. We can get a nice seat in the back." She looked at Rika and smiled at her too, " I think it's two meal tickets for all you can eat."

Rika nodded and walked with Mana beside her, " Maybe you can teach me a few easssy onesss Mana, I only know a few recipessss."

----

Sunade looked around, " I-I thought he came with us." She looked at Fredrickas his fell apart revealing it was just an Ice clone of him." Great. Let's go find Miss Yukari. She can help. I hope."

----

Fredrick snuck up on Minato and smiled. He finally had him alone but he had to make sure he didn't get hurt either. " So, you just gonna go in there and threaten legal action or what?" He stood beside Minato and smiled evilly at him, "Reminds me the day we met you know. You just tell me when you want me to stop them."

----

Kani was annoyed by Lydia again but was perplexed by Yukihime, "I'm Kani mam, may I ask your name and why you are visiting our school?" She was polite to the guest like she was taught and looked at Yukino if she knew her. Yukino shook her head and smiled as well.

Yukihime grinned showing her vampiric fangs, " I have many names, little girls. I was once known as The Disciple of Dark Tones, Visitation of Woe, and Apostle of Calamity. But you little ones my call me Yukihime. " her British accent was herd as she looked at the girls.

Yukino eyes widened hearing those alias, "Wait those names we know them. from Yukari's magic history class." She backed away from her. " I think she's McDowell Evangeline."

Yukihine smiled at this as she knew Yukino was pretty smart. At least that's what her father said on the long trip to this school.

Kani tilted her head and just followed Yukino's example, " That can't be true that would make her over 600 years old."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2024 5:57 pm

Ulfric was stared at the girls beginning to fight among themselves about how they were going to treat and pamper him. Mana giggled with glee seeing Rika move in on Ulfric. "Now Rika, I'm sharing him with Lalatina. I am more than willing to share him with you agree to work together with us" she said. She cleared her throat. "He's a lot of werewolf for one of us to handle" she argued. Ulfric patted Rika on the shoulder, and his stomach was growling like crazy thanks to Lalatina mentioning BBQ. He clutched his stomach in discomfort, which Mana grinned. "I can cook for him. Do you any of you like to cook?"

---

Minato sighed. "Of course they are going to retaliate, but I would speak to my dad about what we can do once the teachers are involved. I can only imagine that there's a point where legally we can fight back and not be liable for it. Dad knows all the loopholes" he said as a matter of fact. He watched Sunade and Fredrick leave him, and he felt himself fall deeper into despair. Without caring about what happens to himself, he went to room 5-7 with that similar look that Ulfric had when he attempted to blow himself up. Minos would meet up with Sunada and Fredrick outside the admin building. "Hey, have you seen Minato?" he asked.

---

Lydia's eye twitched. "What, do you do this every time you have sex then?" she asked slightly miffed. A vein started bulging in her scalp as she was getting additional attention by Yukihime.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2024 4:53 pm

Lalatina Looked at Mana and blushed, "Well of course, just don't want Rika biting him and making him hurt." She stomped a hoof to make the point.

Rika smiled, " Oh I learned my Lessson." She coiled the tip of her tail around Lalatina to startle her which it did as she moved away from Ulfric. Rika now places her chest against Ulfric. " Thisss isss nice iss it?"

Lalatina pouted and stood next to Mana, " She might got you beat in the endowment more than me."

----

Fredrick sighed knowing this was gonna be his response. Usually, he ignores it and comes up with a plan. He looked a Sunade and shook his head, " OKay we'll do it by the books then. we'll go get a teacher and hope the bullies don't retaliate."

Sunade was a bit disappointed in Minato. She would have been fine, but knowing Minato wouldn't even try to protect her made her heart sink. " Yeah, l-let's go Fredrick." She wrapped her arm around Fredrick's which freaked him out but went with it.

----

Yukino giggled at Lydia's rant, " Well of course it isn't but for Yuki-onnas it's important to celebrate baby steps in making a baby." She looked at Lydia, " And besides perfect excuse to have a girls' night." She smiled as she looked forward to seeing her father with some woman in the plaza.

Mr. Tsikurumi looked and waved at his daughter and her friends. While Yukihime smiled and flew over to the girls, "Ahh well this is cute a Girls' night I think you said." Her eyes locked on Lydia, "aww such a cutey. You're so adorable. like a baby." She looked at Kani next and smiled, " I guess yu a nice one too. but you small like candy."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2024 1:52 pm

Ulfric felt Lalatina's desire for him in the kiss, he was not ashamed at what Mana did, but he was under the impression that Mana set it up. He was listened to her and looked her over when she mentioned that it was taboo for a werewolf and a centaur to be together. He was pretty sure that werewolves that were not a Fenrir class would find it prohibitively difficult to get it in there let alone for the centaur to gain any pleasure from it. He would bow to her, but he did not say anything. He looked to be weary of everyone.

"Um, what's wrong with getting him comfy? Don't you want him to open up and talk?" Mana asked.

---

Minato frowned at them. "My dad says to not engage in fights. It puts you up for all sorts of liabilities" he said lowly. He looked away. "I don't want to get you into anymore trouble than I already have" he said as he rubbed his shoulder.

---

Lydia huffed and looked away. "That's different...I was different" she said before her face went blank. "That's not a thing...why is that a thing?" she ranted after being told they were celebrating Kani losing her virginity.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2024 1:02 pm

Lalatina blushed and liked the kiss as she softly pulled away. She scowled at Mana too. then looked at Rika, "Please don't I want him comfy and not swollen." she looked to Ulfric, "I'm sorry for being too forward about this. It's just I've been lonely and you're so cool and well. Ummm." She placed both her hands on her face " I kinda have fallen for you. Even though it's a little taboo for a werewolf and a centaur to be together. She bowed to him showing the two sharp forward-facing horns on her head. " Sorry, I'm La Fontaine Lalatina and it's a pleasure to meet you."

----

Fredrick crossed his arms and listened to what Minos said, " You sure that's right? I think they want Sunade. She would be more easy to handle than Chuchumaru." He looked to Sunade.

Sunade looked at Fredrick confused, " What do you mean easier to..." She blushed as ice spikes shot up from her shoulders. " Oh... I see. They wanted Minato to lead me there to...do that to me." Fredrick gave a nod as Sunade looked at Minato, "Lead me there.... I'm going to fucking castrate them!"

"Whoa whoa, too far." Fredrick held Sunade back, "Beside Minato can handle them right?" Looking at Minato and sighed " I mean he should at least come up with the game plan."

----

Yukino smiled and looked at Lydia, " I know you ate like a whole plate of cookies at my birthday party a few years back, Come on I know you have a sweet tooth." She looked at Kani on the other side of Lydia, " Hey Kani you have Fredrick's spare blood bags in your purse right?"

" Yeah, don't know if Lydia likes the same type as Fredrick does, " She looked at Lydia and sighed, " We're celebrating me... being more womanly than you two." She smiled looking more confident than normal.

Yukino smile nicely, "She did the deed with the pervy vampire."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2024 11:23 am

Ulfric listened to the Lalatina very closely, and he heard that she was an athlete. He would have thought her source of protein would have been through nuts and legumes, but he was not expecting to hear her invite him into getting some bbq. His stomach growled at the thought, but he did look at her very funny. She was drooling over his meat a lot, and he was pretty sure that it was a euphemism that she was making. He took in a deep breath and sighed heavily. He would give her a chance and nodded to her offer to buying him dinner. He had a good idea with where this was going after suggesting she go to his place and he pump her with his protein. Smooth, he thought. He felt her hands placed upon his chest, which he was pretty tall, but she was taller given that her lower half was everything but the head and neck of a horse. He saw her close her eyes and make a kissy face. Mana would mischievously grab both of their heads to make their lips. Ulfric seemed to panic, and Mana laughed. "Looks like you have three girls who what a date with you" she said. She looked to Rika giggling "Are you going to give him a little bite? I bet Lalatina would really enjoy the aftermath" she joked. Ulfric scowled at her.

---

Minos saw Sunade lead Fredrick to him and Minato, and he sighed. "So, the gist of it is that the hobgoblin wants him to lure Sunade's mother into room 5-7 to be taught a lesson, and if he doesn't comply, they will give him physical harm. I guess Minato doesn't want to comply, so he we are" he explained.

---

Lydia puffed her cheeks up in a pout as she walked with Yukino arms crossed in protest. "Celebrate what? Why am I out here? I drink blood" she told them.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2024 10:16 am

Lalatina blushed and found it hard to speak. It was one thing to watch him sleep but another to speak to him awake and ready to.... pray upon her. "Ummm h-hi Ulfric, umm we athletes need a lot o-of protein so how about getting some bbq?" She looked him over and did stop to look at his third leg as she drooled a bit." I mean I have a bunch of meal tickets so I can pay. and maybe we can go back to your place." She got close to him and placed her hands on his chest, " and you can pump a protein shake in me." She slowly closed her eyes and made a kissy face.

Rika slithers over and joins the group. she went to Lalatina right and leaned up, " Maybe a big group date soundsss a lot easssier to me." She looked at Ulfrics scars and smiled, ' I could give you a tight sssqueese to esse those muclesss of yoursss."

----

Sunade lead Fredrick to Minos and Minato. As they were waiting by the stairway, " Umm Minos what did he say a-about the bully." Fredrick gave a sigh as he did feel it was about him after all. Sunade stood by Minos and beside Fredrick far away from Minato.

----

Yukihime walked around the dorm plaza, " Quite the difference from where i used to be confined to. I couldn't even leave campus either. but so many stores." She watched as students walked in and around the Plaza as Yukino's father finished up his work on the school's network. " What is taking so long? I want to see that girl now."

Mr. Tsikurumi sighed, " This takes time besides I want my daughter here when you meet Chumairule. I don't want a misunderstanding."

----

Yukino smiled as she was forcing Lydia to come with her to enjoy the cake shop, "Come on, you can't think about what happens all the time. I hear they can make you parfaits too." She looked back at Kani and smiled, " And Kani needs to celibrate anyway."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2024 4:13 am

Ulfric would go outside only to be confronted by Mana and the Bicorn girl. "Hey, Ulfric" she said amorously. She looked to the Bicorn girl smiling. "Are you busy tonight?" she asked. Ulfric stared between them and blinked before Mana got up even closer to him. She traced her finger into his chest. "It's a yes or no answer. Are you busy tonight?" she whispered in a sultry voice.

Ulfric shook his head before Mana looked back to her friend. "This is Lalatina. She's been thirsty for you for a couple of months apparently. We've agreed to share if you are okay with that" she said before she looked back to Lalatina. "You can scratch her itch can't you?" she asked. Ulfric stared at Lalatina, and he knew she was gazing upon his monster. Like he know that she knew that he would be most capable of that.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 9:45 pm

Yukino and Fredrick watched Ulfric as class ended for the day. "I'm starting to think he might be in the wrong grade," Yukino said as she was very interested in this. She was starting to think about how he acted, " He may not be challenged enough in class if he's this far ahead."

" Maybe Mrs. Anno can test him to put him in the next grade." Fredrick watched Ulfric work on the board.

Sunade walked in and looked to Fredrick, "Fredrick. I umm I need a favor, please." She seemed worried and looked at Yukino as she was a bit surprised. "Please Fredrick I'll do anything."

Fredrick glared at her but sighed and followed her anyway. Kani stayed with Yukino as someone had to.

Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:37 pm

Ulfric handed Ms. Nekonome the marker aloof and the students all watched him still shock at the student they thought was a slacker or going to struggle answered it in seconds. His handwriting was not the best but he hey, it was still legible. He must not like writing that much, which was why he tried to keep things short and to the point. He sat back down at his desk and continued to eat his meal with was why Ms. Nekonome picked on him in the first place. He would throw out the container at the end of class before Ms. Nekonome cleared her throat. "Mr. Vanagrand...a moment please" she said before she pointed to the board. "Are you able to integrate that equation?"

Some of the students stayed in class to watch Ulfric.

∫−(x2−10x+25)+x+5dx
∫−x2+10x25+x+5dx
∫−x2+11x25+5dx
∫−x2+11x20dx
∫−x2dx+∫11xdx+∫−20dx
−∫x2dx+11∫xdx+∫−20dx
−((x3)/3)+((11x2)/2)20x
−((x3)/3)+((11x2)/2)20x+С

Ms. Nekonome frowned. "Ulfric...you're 6 weeks ahead. How'd you...have you taken calculus before? Do you know what an integral does?" she asked.

Ulfric did not say anything but simply wrote on the board. "Integral is inverse of Derivative. Integral = Area under the curve, Derivative = Slope of the tangent" He sat the marker down and walked off. Ms. Nekonome stared at the board stunned.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:07 pm

Yukino looked at the problem and worked it out on paper. she realized it was a derivative question. She did enjoy the show as Ulfric showed his work. If it wasn't for his attitude and member she would have truly fallen for him. She looked ahead and started taking notes again as Ms. Nekonome continued her lesson.

Fredrick and Kani were working out problems still from the book to get the work done. Fredrick looked at Ulfric and was kinda admired him. He knew Yukino said he was smart but he didn't believe her until now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)
Page 2 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next