Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Collapse the World [Private]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8535
Registration date : 2008-12-21

Collapse the World [Private] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Collapse the World [Private]   Collapse the World [Private] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2019 8:41 pm

They both nodded and gulped thinking about how much bigger InuGenki would get if he was hard. "Um, how big is an average one?" Momiji asked curiously. She puffed out her cheeks and scowled at her. "What do you mean think I'll behave!?" she shouted taking offense to it.

InuGenki was very amused with how Seshua reacted to his touch. "Hmmm, it looks like you haven't been pleasured properly in quite some" he stated. He took the bottle and got a generous amount gobbed in his hand before he smeared it up and down his beast of a shaft. Whatever was left he used to finger her. He did all of the initial steps with hook up, and he slowly pushed himself in mindful that she had not done this in a while yet alone with a man his size. He made her sit back onto his lap where she could adjust to him, which he fingered at her button until she did.
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

Number of posts : 6910
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Collapse the World [Private]   Collapse the World [Private] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2019 8:17 pm

Koraleine leaned back on her heels, letting her tongue go over the top as she pulled away. "Of course. They all do. So remember this, ladies. Just because a man might look 'small' or 'average' when flacid, does not mean they don't carry a beast of a dick." As she spoke, she let the middle finger of her right hand barely run along the underside of his shaft, causeing Samael to let out a groan, the big boy of his giving a little twitch. She looked over at Momiji, giving her a look. "Think you can behave?"

- - - - -

Seshua let out a huff of a breath, needing to take a moment to get her breathing back to normal. She couldn't even really get her response out properly, her body jerking involuntarily to the touches she hadn't experienced in some time. Even with her two girls back in her own world, she hadn't really been with a man proper since her husband centuries ago. Feeling her face flushed, all she could do was pick up the bottle of lube and hold it up, as words were escaping her at the moment.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Collapse the World [Private]   Collapse the World [Private] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2019 7:15 pm

Botan let her take over, and she saw that she was going him both a blowjob and a handjob. She saw how hard he got and was genuinely startled. "Eek! It got bigger!" Botan shouted. Momiji was mesmerized with the obelisk. "Whoa...do they all do that? I didn't think he could get any bigger" she remarked.

InuGenki chuckled evilly and growled into her ear. "Do you want it with or without lube?" he asked seductively. He nibbled her ear and reached down with his other hand to finger her magic button. Before either of them knew it, he had gotten them both stripped down nude where he sat the bottle of lube among other supplies on his kimono. It was Akemi's special recipe, and eventually she could find out the magical properties of his special salve.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Collapse the World [Private]   Collapse the World [Private] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2019 4:38 pm

Koraleine giggled under her breath at Botan's observation. "You know, people make all kinds of toys where I come from. I once called him a 'floppy banana', and he looked at me like I was crazy." She heard a chuckle the incubus kept back, and she reached up and lightly pat his right hip, as his height prevented her from reaching his side. "Watch, and see what happens." She told Botan with a wink, taking over the situation. As she took him back in hand, she felt him shift slightly on his feet, grasping his hands together behind his back. Koraleine knew he was doing this because he was a very touchy lover, and he didn't want to get in Koraleine's 'teaching' way. Using both of her hands, she stroked him, leaning in to blow over his tip, following it up with a hot exhalation, getting a noise from him. After a few moments, the young woman included her mouth, and got him to full erection within seconds.

- - - - -

Seshua couldn't help being snarky, even when her body was being lit up with desire. "Who said I was said? Maybe I was just playing a part." She said with sarcasm, taking the bottle and taking the rest of it down within three deep gulps. Setting the bottle off to the side, she used her left hand and pushed the black kimono she had been wearing off of her shoulders. She took in a shuddering breath, letting her left hand go behind her to put her hand around him.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Collapse the World [Private]   Collapse the World [Private] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2019 4:16 pm

Momiji grumbled to herself and crossed her arms over her chest looking the other way. "Hmph! Fine!" she muttered. Botan shivered as she was encouraged to get a feel for him. She squeezed it several times finding it to be really weird. "It's all floppy and soft" she commented. They were both unaware of InuGenki already choosing Seshua to copulate with.

InuGenki noticed her shiver to his touch followed by a low whine. His dog demon instincts were very much in tune to what this female was telling him. He chuckled evilly about her comment. "I can't stand to see a beautiful dog demon like yourself be sad" he told her before he reached into his kimono pulling out a bottle of sake. He handed it to her for her to drink as he already drank half of it already. He pulled her back gnawing into her other neck all the while his manhood was experiencing tumescence, which he loosened his obi allowing him space to grow as well as to provide her access. His massaging started to include thumbing and kneading her nipples, which by now he was at full mast.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Collapse the World [Private]   Collapse the World [Private] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2019 3:54 pm

Koraleine leaned towards Momiji, getting close enough to whisper to the young woman, "Your sister is far more timid than you, Momiji. You must give her this. Incubus, especially one of Samael's level of power and genetics, will be able to outlast both of your attentions. You just be patient...." She then turned to Botan, leaning in to whisper, "He is not going to bite, you know. Just get a feel for him." She spoke in a tone she knew could make her shiver.

- - - - -

The presence of arms around her causing her body to give out an involuntary shiver. Her lips parted and she let out a low whine, feeling a heated stirring deep in her stomach, a feeling she hadn't truly felt in a very long time. "You... are an odd duck, to be sure." She said at a whisper, her body shifting, pressing back against his chest. A short yelp-like sound left her, the sound quickly followed by a moan to the gnawing and hand on her breast.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Collapse the World [Private]   Collapse the World [Private] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2019 3:34 pm

They both listened to her very carefully nodding after each sentence. Botan stiffened up and gulped being asked to touch the incubus's rod. She reached out and grabbed hold not even able to wrap her fingers around it. She waited for farther instructions, and Momiji huffed out of envy.

InuGenki read her closely, and he wrapped his arms around her leaning in resting his chin into her neck giving off a deep low seductive growl. "I can give you purpose in this world..." he spoke into her ear dominantly. He was filled with an intense primal instinct, and that was to bite her. When he did so, he was actively seeing what she needed, and what she wanted. He gnawed into her neck and reached up to massage her breast. It was not skin on skin contact, but he was getting there if she wished for it.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Collapse the World [Private]   Collapse the World [Private] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2019 3:09 pm

Koraleine laughed softly under her breath, the girls reminding her of herself when she had first started dating Samael. She had been so... innocent and unknowing about the male body. "Yes, relaxed. There is this moment that builds up when you start. It first, especially with your first time, all the sensations are sharp, with an edge of pain to them. After those first moments though... working you both up to the right point, allows your body to 'relax' and receive the male. Now, before we do anything else, I want to let you two know something. Do not feel as if you are doing something wrong, or look at Samael as a jerk, if he does not give you the same... level of response. It is just a... hallmark of his species." She lifted her right hand and placed it underneath his impressive rod. "Do you two like helping people? Oddly enough, that can make you feel great when you help your man feel good. Sometimes good hands and a... practiced tongue can do just as good as full insertion." She glanced over at Botun. "Would you like to touch?"

- - - - -

Seshua let out a dismissive noise, closing her eyes and letting her hands rest folded in her lap. "I have already missed years in that world. Koraleine was twelve when I last saw her. She is now twenty-one, and already has a mate." The fact that the girl never mentioned her mother or the child Remi had been pregnant with was telling, but she didn't want to think about that right now. "I will find a new purpose... in this world."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Collapse the World [Private]   Collapse the World [Private] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2019 1:42 pm

The sisters blushed finding this very erotic, and they were beginning to feel tingly, tight, and moist. They both nodded and sat on either side of her as instructed. "Be...relaxed?" Botan asked.

InuGenki put both hands on her, but his intentions were just to soothe her in the form of a massage. He was quite good at giving massages thanks to his experience with relieving a woman with chronic back and feet pain. He did know how to send a therapeutic stream of demonic energy. Some parts tickled while others numbed. "I know what may place is here...my only words of advice to you is to calm your mind. Think about something to distract you from the things not in your control" he told her. He looked towards her markings tempted to see if he could push back the progress, but he hesitated to see where she would want to go with this.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Collapse the World [Private]   Collapse the World [Private] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2019 1:15 pm

Koraleine walked around Samael, letting the fingers of her left hand drift across his skin. It left goosebumps along his skin along where she touched him, making him take in a sharp breath through his teeth, which showed he had an impressive set of fangs. "When you pick a man to be with more than once, you will learn just what will get him going. You both being relaxed is important, with someone this size." She sat down on her knees in front of him, patting the area to each side of her. "Sit here, hm?"

- - - - -

Seshua made an angry noise, not directing the feeling behind it towards him, but rather towards her memories of the past. "That bastard knew what he was doing... He had a plan in place. He put his soul in this place, in a body like his." She took in a deep breath, slowly letting it out, concentrating on his energy to calm herself. "Regardless, it is a good thing for you to do. From what I gather, this one here perished suddenly for them."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Collapse the World [Private]   Collapse the World [Private] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2019 11:28 am

The two sisters looked at her then at each other. They both nodded and took a couple steps back allowing for her to show them just how it was done.

InuGenki nodded and rolled his eyes about her laughing at the tricks that had been played on him. He could see the melancholy in her face when it came to romantic relationships. "I have lost everyone from where I'm from. I still feel weird being with a 500 year younger version of my wife. Even though she believes we're still married...The memories that I have with my wife and this world's version between now and 500 years in the future will be different. I feel like a surrogate husband of sorts" he told her. He looked up at her and sighed going over to touch her shoulder to at least give her some sort of contact or emotional bond. His body heat and demonic aura permeated into her body in a way fighting against the curse that had been given to her or at least numb the pain.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Collapse the World [Private]   Collapse the World [Private] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2019 11:15 am

Koralein stood behind Samael, putting her arms around him, pressing her cheek against his back. The man was so perpetually warm that she would joke around and call him her personal space heater. "They are adorable. You are such a secretly sweet teddy bear on the inside, aren't you?" She muttered, and Samael let out a chuckle. "You are the only reason I can be that way." The young woman chuckled before looking around his right side at the sisters. "You can touch... Do you want to watch me for a moment?"

- - - - -

Seshua gave a slight nod as she took a seat, tucking her hands into her sleeves. "The energy of this world feels... emptier than what I am used to." She made a snort like noise, smirking when he told her the tricks his wife employed. When he asked her if she had romantic relationships, her expression lost its smirk, turning a bit melancholy. "I first had Inoue. After I lost him... I had no one. Recently, I had Remi, Claire, and Arthur... Now I am back to no one...."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Collapse the World [Private]   Collapse the World [Private] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2019 10:53 am

The two watched him reveal his staff, and they both stared at it then at each other blushing. "He's big too..." Momiji muttered. "Uh...what are we supposed to do now?" Botan asked. Momiji gulped and approached him before getting on her knees examining it. Botan followed suit and watched her sister closely.

InuGenki nodded. "I see, so Koraleine is his soul mate...interesting" he muttered. "I don't know if you have noticed here, but demons are dying out. I've been kind of been used as a breeding stud of sorts. Since my wife is a type of succubus, she can feed off the energy with any woman she allows to mate with me. I suspect that she puts stuff in my meals or the oils or soaps that have some sort of pheromone in them or exaggerate the ones I already have. She already does put some aphrodisiacs in my meals whenever she wants a child" he told her before he sat down in the corner of the room. "So what about you? Have you had romantic relationships?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Collapse the World [Private]   Collapse the World [Private] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2019 10:19 am

Koraleine stood up and got out of the water, knowing that in terms of strength, Samael wasn't at his strongest in this moment. As he stood up, she hooked her finger into the back of his suit pants and gave a gentle tug. With a small, brief flash of dark light from her use of her magic, the incubus now stood there in all his glory. He was a hefty size, just about two inches shorter than the other man. Samael looked over at Momiji, his eyes darkening a few shades. "I am at the disposal of you two."

- - - - -

Seshua shook her head with a half smile as she stepped inside the hut. "That would be Koraleine. It seems she has joined with a Seminus class incubus." She looked at him, hearing the enthusiasm in his voice. "We have magic, to start. Some of demon kind in our world was a direct result of humans with too big of ambition and not enough smarts. Start with a Seminus demon like Samael. Seminus are a type of incubus. They were taken and altered by a human mage millenium ago. Seminus are only ever male, and they have one unfortunate... curse of sorts. When they find their soul-mate, they become impotent. They literally cannot have sex with anyone, until their mate chooses to link with them. Once she does, the demon can have sex again. The upside to this curse, is that if he has sex with another female, he doesn't have to worry about her getting pregnant. He can only get his mate with child."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Collapse the World [Private]   Collapse the World [Private] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2019 9:02 am

The sisters both blushed not sure quite where this was going. "Eek! With him?" Botan shrieked. She was expecting him to be a monster like InuGenki, but Momiji stared at him nervously. "Show us what to do" she told the incubus.

Outside, InuGenki was outside, and he looked towards Seshua having more of an attraction towards her than the two horny miko sisters. He walked with her to the house and chuckled. "That incubus is going to exhaust them. Who's idea was it?" he commented before he rubbed the back of his head. "Would you like to tell me about your world a little? What Humans and Demons were like?" he asked with some enthusiasm.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Collapse the World [Private]   Collapse the World [Private] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2019 8:48 am

Samael shook his head slightly, sitting up straight and crossing his arms over his chest. "First, know your limitations. Second... there is nothing that a woman is 'supposed' to do to please a man. Just like there is nothing a man is 'supposed' to do to please a woman. You chose what you want to do." He glanced over at Koraleine, giving her that look. The young woman shook her head with a smile. "You know you can do whatever you want. I did being you out here to help them, after all." Samael chuckled, still surprised that a person like Koralrine was so open. He then turned his attention back to the girls. "Would you like to get a kind of hands on experience? See what a man's body feels like in hand?"

Seshua let out a low chuckle. "Well, with such an experienced teacher, I think I will retire to the hut for the night. Good night, Koraleine." The demoness got up and dried off before pulling on the black kimono Kagome had given her earlier, and then left the bath house.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Collapse the World [Private]   Collapse the World [Private] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2019 8:32 am

Momiji stared at her doubtful that she would ever have a terrible time birthing a child. Although ripping something was not something she would find pleasant. "Tell me...you're being so vague...where was this pain?" she asked. She genuinely did not know where a male stuck his thing into. Botan bowed. "My name is Botan, mister. This is my sister Momiji" she introduced them. She blushed and cleared her throat. "Um...I've heard rumors on what a woman should do to please a man...I don't think I can fit his thing into my mouth" she said. Momiji nodded. "I can't wrap my hand around it that's for sure" she added.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Collapse the World [Private]   Collapse the World [Private] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2019 8:09 am

"Koraleine." Samael spoke in a suddenly deep, serious voice. The woman nodded slightly, before looking at Momiji. "Childbirth is extremely painful, you know. My mother... she had a terrible time during my birth. She even... ripped right there at the end. That pain is terrible, but it passes. Samael's sister didn't pay attention to his advice, and she went after a man that was barely smaller than InuGenki. She lives in constant pain, because she wasn't careful." A quick glance at Samael showed that the topic was still a sore one, because his eyes had turned a pure white, which happened when he was angry. The demon turned his gaze to Botan, his eyes softening in color. This one was precious. "It is normal... What is your name?" He spoke in a softer tone, and it made Koraleine smile.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Collapse the World [Private]   Collapse the World [Private] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2019 7:48 am

Momiji blinked unexpecting for InuGenki to be so large that many men would be jealous, she thought it was normal. She closed her eyes and huffed hearing him suggest that they were unfit. "If we're unfit to be priestesses, then that Kagome would have something to say about that. She has a half demon as her husband...I'm pretty sure that she has had these thoughts about him" she said. She trailed off not sure what he mean. "Hurt? What do you mean? I am a strong woman! I can endure any pain! I bet I can even endure childbirth!" she boasted. Botan sat down and looked up at him. "Please, I don't understand what this pull I have towards him. I am embarrassed that my body craves his touch. I've never felt this way before...His power...his body...his dominance...his voice" she told him.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Collapse the World [Private]   Collapse the World [Private] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2019 7:28 am

Samael looked over at Seshua, who gave a slight shake of her head. "No relation of mine. This world is not ours, besides." Samael gave a nod of understanding, as if he already knew of such phenomenon. "I see." He turned when Botan spoke up, and he chuckled under his breath. "A man many would be jealous of." His left hand made a movement, and a obsidian stool appeared next to him and he sat on it, elbows resting on his knees, his fingers linked together. "Priestesses... I would sure hope that you were never taught these things. Some people would say you are unfit for your position if you let carnal things in." He shook his head, a smokey look coming to his eyes, smirking behind his hands. "The first thing you must know... is yourself. You must know your own body, and its limitations." He looked at Momiji, as if already knowing she was the more impatient of the two. "If you are not aware of your limitations, you would hurt yourself, even with a person smaller than him. Do you understand?" His voice took on a slight growl at the end, keeping his gaze on Momiji.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Collapse the World [Private]   Collapse the World [Private] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2019 7:00 am

Momiji watched him remove his suit and tie, and she bit her lip. "Mr. Sam...there is a powerful dog demon who we've met. I've never met anything of anyone as gorgeous and pleasing to look at. I wanted to um...I wanted to experience him...but...he's..." she said before Botan held her hands out showing how large their problem is. "This demon as a dong this long" she explained estimating him to be a good twelve inches. Momiji nodded. "How does a woman handle a thing that enormous?" she asked. Botan rubbed her arm. "We don't know what to do with a man in general. We are miko...we've never been taught those things" she explained.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Collapse the World [Private]   Collapse the World [Private] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2019 5:59 am

The demon's gaze went from Momiji to Botan, when the young woman asked Koraleine if he was her husband. He let out a low chuckle, glancing for a moment out of the corner of his eyes at Koraleine, seeing that she was still blushing. "More or less, that would be who I am.
My name is Samael, but you may call me Sam. We have only been... linked together for a month. Kora made me wait two whole months. She loves to tease, sometimes too much." His voice took on a certain cadence, and Koraleine let out an involuntary whimper. Samael then turned his attention to Momiji, raising an eyebrow as he reached up and removed his tie with ease, letting it hang off his neck. "I am an incubus. Our entire species thrives off of the energy gained from sex and all things that pertain to it." He then took off his suit jacket, folding it and setting it and his tie on a small bench set back two feet back from the edge of the bath. "Therefore, I can read a person's body language, their voice and their scent, and read much from it." He then took off his white dress shirt, revealing his upper body and the intricate golden tattoo that ran from the shoulder down to his wrist. "You two are particularly easy to read. Now... What exactly is it that your girls want to learn?"
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Collapse the World [Private]   Collapse the World [Private] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2019 9:35 pm

The sisters both gasped seeing the incubus appear out of nowhere, which they had never encountered this type of demon before. "Wha-wha? What is he?" Momiji shrieked pointing at him. Botan stared at him blushing finding him almost as appealing as the dog demon. "Is that your husband?" she asked Kora. Momiji's cheeks puffed up and pouted. "What's so funny!? How do you know this? Have you been listening to our conversation the whole time!?" she shouted feeling most insecure now. She shifted her stance trying to hide her smell.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Collapse the World [Private]   Collapse the World [Private] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2019 8:03 pm

Seshua drifted backwards and pressed her back against the edge of the bath, raising her arms and resting them on the ledge, giving Koraleine a raised eyebrow look. "Oh, no. Do tell, Koraleine. I must know." The young woman looked a little embarrassed, before she stood to her feet. "Okay... I might have someone who would be willing to help...." She walked over and grabbed the azurite crystal that was resting on top of her clothing. Taking in a deep breath, she glanced at the other two women, her gaze lingering on Seshua, before she slammed the crystal down on the edge of the bath and it shattered.

A dense black mist appeared, growing up to a height of seven feet tall, before it blew away to show a man standing in a three piece black suit. The man had the kind of presence that demanded the attention of everyone in the room, his shoulders and chest the perfect proportion for his six feet ten inches of height. Piercing gold eyes slowly opened, the right one slightly more closed, something one could only see close up and the direct result of the scar than ran down over that eye. There was a certain... aura around him, one that he could weaponize and turn against any gender. Seshua looked at the golden tattoo she could barely see under the white cuff of his dress shirt, and she looked suddenly at Koraleine, looking genuinely shocked. "An incubus? You are... paired to a seminus demon?!"

The man looked at her, raising an eyebrow at Koraleine, who nodded slightly. The demon male then gave the woman a respectful bow. "Seshua-ue. Koraleine has told me much about you." He then turned his intense gaze towards Koraleine. "I have many questions, but the most important one... Why did you release me, in what I can only describe as a... women's bath?" He saw her glance towards the two women, and he raised an eyebrow, a certain glint coming to his eyes as he read their auras and took in a deep breath of the scent that all incubus could pick up from any of the genders. "Ah... They are innocents, and have their eye on a man they don't know how to handle?" Koraleine nodded, and the man chuckled. "Of course...."

Samael:
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Collapse the World [Private]   Collapse the World [Private] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2019 7:03 pm

Momiji was very flustered at that moment. "Well do you know how to handle a man of more than average size?" she retorted. She then looked towards Seshua and huffed. "I thought you were going to show us what to do?" she raised her voice. Botan was covering her face hiding herself from the embarrassment of being twenty-one and not knowing these things. Momiji continued to fester in her own sexual frustration. She was wet and hurting. She did not know how to fix this problem for herself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Collapse the World [Private]   Collapse the World [Private] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Collapse the World [Private]
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next