Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Collapse the World [Private]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

Number of posts : 6910
Registration date : 2009-01-12

Collapse the World [Private] - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Collapse the World [Private]   Collapse the World [Private] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2019 9:29 am

Seshua followed the woman in front of her in silence, her thoughts casting back to Remi and the others. What would her and Claire think when they woke up and found her gone from their bed? Thankfully Arthur had been learning how her businesses ran ever since he had moved in ten years ago, so she didn't have to worry about that. She had to figure out how to get home, and soon. Remi had finally gotten pregnant again and....

Shaking her head with a sigh, clearing her mind just in time before they entered the room where the lady's husband was in. Her gaze held indifference at the map he was working on, feeling a small sense of interest that someone of this... world and time had seen so much of the world. A face that looked like hers, in a way, was weird, but she had seen so much over the centuries that the impact wasn't as bad as it could be.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8535
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Collapse the World [Private]   Collapse the World [Private] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2019 8:42 am

Akemi found her odd, but she did not see this one as a likelihood of setting her husband off; albeit, you would have to do something terrible to get that man to go off. "I would have thought that you were his sister if I wasn't his best friend since we were kids" she stated. She turned then began to usher her into the castle. It looked way bigger on the inside than it did on the outside. Akemi elected to float on up the stairs as her feet were sore and swollen thanks to another pregnancy. After going up 25 flights of stairs, they reached the residence. There tidying up and rearranging the living space were three demons, Kurama, A nine tailed fox, Megumi, a half demon oni, and Kiyohime a half demon dragon. Amoungst them were their daughters who looked similar to Touga, but as they entered the study it was clear as to why.

InuGenki was staring down at a map looking down having drawn in Sakhalin, the Kuril Islands, Kamchatka, Chukchi, and the Aleutian Islands, and Alaska. These were perfectly drawn and something not even the Russians had discovered yet. From the looks of the map, he had already laid claim to most of it. Akemi stared at the map and gawked at it. "Um...we have a guest" she said simply. InuGenki stopped and looked up at his guest with his hair out. "Let me finish" he said as he finished drawing the coastline of the Sea of Okhotsk.
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Collapse the World [Private]   Collapse the World [Private] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2019 7:53 am

Seshua looked at Touga again, getting a very ominous feeling. Blinking slowly, she glanced around again before crossing her arms over her chest, resting her weight a bit more on her right foot. When she mentioned the well, she couldn't help but laugh. "The well? Ha. I would think not. I burned that damn thing and filled it in after my father and mother fell in battle, taken by treachery." Closing her eyes, she took in a slow, deep breath before letting it out. "My father's name was Toga, his wife...." She shook her head, letting out a heavy sigh. "I need to speak to the lord of this place. I need to know how different this Nihon is from my own...."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Collapse the World [Private]   Collapse the World [Private] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2019 7:23 am

Akemi's ego was deflated, and she sighed heavily once she heard about her husband not getting any credit. "So typical. If only my husband was not outshined by Lord Sesshomaru, his older twin brother" she stated. She looked towards her eldest son and sighed heavily. "My son Touga was named after his Grandfather, The Great Dog Demon General. I case you did not know, his death was caused by Ryuukotsusei. He went out on his own terms though...protecting his human lover and their newborn son" she stated. She shifted her hips back. "Why do you ask such trivial questions? Did you come out of that well like my husband did?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Collapse the World [Private]   Collapse the World [Private] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2019 1:16 am

The titles that the lady of the house spoke meant nothing to her. "Since the 1200's, huh?" Wherever this place was... it was not the Nihon that she knew from her childhood. Where she came from, this place did not exist. "I was not sleeping. I was... spending time with Remi and the children." She looked around slowly. "Your husband's titles mean nothing to me, sorry."

Had the boy not spoken, calling attention to himself, Seshua might never have even noticed him. Her gaze going towards him, she visibly winced, jerking back while pulling a breath through her teeth. The boy had the look of a face she hadn't thought of in centuries. "The boy... Who was his grandfather? How did he die?" If at least the name was right, then... human fantasy and sci-fi writers were right.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Collapse the World [Private]   Collapse the World [Private] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2019 10:00 pm

Akemi looked at this woman's clothing and crossed her arms over her bosom. "If you've woken up from a long sleep, then yes, this castle was built fairly recently. About two hundred years ago in fact. The Great Lord InuGenki owns this castle...you might know my husband by another nickname. The Demon of ten-thousand deaths" she stated although she sounded as if she was boasting. "Who's at the gate mother?" a young dog demon boy asked. He was about the same age as InuYasha only he looked more like his grandfather than anything.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Collapse the World [Private]   Collapse the World [Private] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2019 7:17 pm

Seshua's eyes narrowed slightly, as she thought over her past memories. This place did not exist where she came from. Everything smelled like Nihon... but things looked wrong. "1501." She muttered, her calm expression hiding her thoughts. Looking at the woman again, something itched at the back of her mind. "This place does not exist so far back. How long has this place been here? Who owns this place?"
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Collapse the World [Private]   Collapse the World [Private] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2019 6:41 pm

Akemi gave the woman a very strange look and crossed her arms over her chest. "It's the first year of the Bunki era (1501)" she said. Back in this time they did not have the same calendar as the rest of the world. She shifted her stance to the other side remembering her husband say the same thing after reviving him. "What business do you have here?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Collapse the World [Private]   Collapse the World [Private] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2019 6:30 pm

Seshua blinked slowly, getting a profound feeling that she wasn't anywhere near home. Remi and her children... she wondered what they were doing? Was Remi and Arthur looking for her? A breeze past her, and she froze. Looking forward again, she spotted the woman by the gate, her gaze seeing the children behind her. "Hanyou children." She muttered, turning her attention back to the woman.

She instantly stood straighter, easily knowing she was standing facing the lady of the castle. "What is the year, my lady?"
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Collapse the World [Private]   Collapse the World [Private] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2019 6:01 pm

A group of half demon children were running around playing tag and laughing having a good time. One noticed the strange woman, then they all ran towards the castle. They made it past the gates, and the guards blocked the way. They were big tall physically imposing demons, An Oni and an Minotaur. They watched the woman very closely under strict orders to dissuade than to fight.

It was a typical day at Lord InuGenki's Castle. The twin brother of Lord Sesshomaru was shuttered away in his study going over reports from his subordinates. His domain were over the Northern lands, which it cover large swaths of snowy land, for this was why his wife was one of the most powerful Snow Maidens. Her duty was to receive guests and keep the servants in order. Her fighting days are well past her as she had been encumbered thanks to her past pregnancy. She sat on her most comfy of pillows using the table to relieve her back of her burdensome breasts. She looked up at the half demon children and saw their panicked faces.

"Lady Akemi, there's a lady out there who looks like Sesshomaru" Asagi said.

Akemi took a deep breath and sighed. "Thank you" she said presuming this woman to be InuGenki's mother. She got up and headed out wearing a very luxurious kimono, and she walked straight making her breasts more pronounced and intimidating. When she got to the gates, she saw this woman was not InuGenki's mother. She shifted her hip and took note of her markings. "A dog demon no doubt..." she muttered while she waited for this woman to come forth. The half demon children stood back watching their mother address this stranger.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Collapse the World [Private]   Collapse the World [Private] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2019 5:14 pm

"Koraleine, think of a calm stream." Seshua's strong, feminine voice rang out over the sound of rushing water. A beaver dam had broken at the head of Oliver Rem river, and Seshua had seen this as a chance to teach Remi's daughter how to control her power over water. "Sesa, I don't think I can." The timid girl spoke, looking up from behind her bangs to see the intimidating dog demoness giving her a blank look, a slender eyebrow raised.

- - - - -

Her vision was the first thing to return to her when she woke up. For some reason, she felt heavy, as if she was wearing.... She sat up and looked down, and she ran a hand across the top of her breasts, along the end of her... old kimono. Suddenly, she smelled the scent of clear air, and she looked up, finally noticing that she was laying on the ground. Standing to her feet, she brushed the dirt off of herself as best as she could, then slowly looked around. Where... was she? Why was everything so foreign yet... familiar to her? She put the sun in front of her, and then spotted what looked like a rather large castle in the distance. By its design... she was obviously still in Japan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Collapse the World [Private]   Collapse the World [Private] - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Collapse the World [Private]
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12