Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Collapse the World [Private]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

Number of posts : 6910
Registration date : 2009-01-12

Collapse the World [Private] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Collapse the World [Private]   Collapse the World [Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2020 7:59 am

Ryu had come over to say goodbye to Seshua, to let her know he was leaving. "Your daughter is hiding over there." He pointed in the direction of Toki's hiding spot. "She is very powerful. A touch clumsy, but still." He looked in that direction, sapphire eyes flashing, a slight smirk on his lips. "I feel real sorry for the man that becomes her mate."

He looked over when Seshua stepped into the front doorway of the hut, and let out a chuckle when he saw the raised eyebrow look she gave him. "No. Can't say I woulsn't be flattered, but... I need to find out who I am now."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8535
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Collapse the World [Private]   Collapse the World [Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2020 5:30 am

InuGenki and Akemi both heard the gunshot, and he finished getting his armor on before going outside to investigate were the sound came from. "What was that?" Akemi asked as she went towards the door. "I don't know sounded like a gunshot" he muttered. "What's a gun?" Akemi asked while touching her husband's shoulder. Everyone was beginning to wonder out of their huts looking around to figure out what had happened, and all heads and finger pointing went towards InuGenki believing him to be responsible for the phenomenon. "What did ye do?" Kaede barked. InuGenki scowled at her. "I was inside this hut with my wife and Seshua. I don't know what caused that sound" he told her.
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Collapse the World [Private]   Collapse the World [Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2020 5:34 pm

"No faith...." Seshua muttered, effortlessly but slowly pushing herself to sit up with her right arm. Something felt off though, but she pushed it away as she stood to her feet. "It will be interesting to see how powerful your children really are." She said in a slightly tired voice, running a hand through her hair, grabbing her hair tie and pulling her hair back before pulling her clothes back on. Running her left hand over her purple curse marks, she glanced towards the front of the hut, her sensitive hearing picked up on what sounded like a gunshot. "That's... interesting." She muttered, chuckling.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Collapse the World [Private]   Collapse the World [Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2020 4:35 pm

InuGenki soon got up and stood before his wife in all his glory. "How did you manage to get here on your own?" he said groggily. He was starting to put his clothes on, which Akemi chuckled evilly. "Do you really need to ask such trivial questions?" she asked before she got up slowly at a five step process. "Our daughter leaned me a ride" she said nonchalantly. "As a matter of fact, I thought this would be a good way to give her some training ask well" she said before she looked off to the side. "You were right about her inheriting my talents...I don't know how when Touga and her took after your good looks" She crossed her arms over her chest smirking and shaking her head. "I can't believe you..." she muttered before she looked towards Seshua. "Poor girl"

Toki was wondering around the village hoping to find something to kill the time until everyone was out and about. She did not get much of a good sleep as she would have liked. Had she been able to sleep in her dog form, she would be a bit more comfortable, but she was asked to not draw any attention. She kicked a rock down the path through the middle of the village; although, she had not realized that it was with such force that when it hit up against the side of one of the huts, it sounded like a gunshot went off. She swallowed her tongue and gasped ducking behind a wagon hoping no one had caught her doing something her father or uncle would have done. Touga was not there and her father was with her mother meaning she could not blame it on either of them.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Collapse the World [Private]   Collapse the World [Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2020 11:51 am

Rin caught the look on Ryu's face as he looked towards the hut where the three demons were currently at. "Why won't you stay?" She asked in a soft voice, reaching out to touch his arm. He let out a sigh, taking in a deep breath before letting it out, smiling to dispel the sad look on his face. "Even if I did get her to acknowledge me, it doesn't matter. Who I was died centuries ago, for us. Besides... she already has started to work on patching the hole left when Inoue died."

"Okay... So, you can travel anywhere you want to, and yet you decide to follow two miko in training instead?" Rin, as she aged, found that she liked puzzles a lot, and this man was definitely a complicated puzzle. "It became clear to me quickly that although they do have powerful potential, they are both... naive. Besides, this world or mine, when powerful demons gather in one place, lesser demons like to hide just outside the demon's awareness, and pick off those that are... weaker than them."

"Ah..."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Collapse the World [Private]   Collapse the World [Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2020 7:38 am

InuGenki woke up with Seshua in his arms most likely suffering from the aftershocks from his love making. Speaking of which, something felt off to him. Something squishy was pressed up against his back, and something was wrapped around his member. He reached down feeling that it was a hand. He turned to see his wife, which he was startled. It was not hard to startle him that early in the morning. Akemi looked at him amused and dominant while she took possession of her personal organic dildo. "Good morning stud. Made a new friend?" she asked. InuGenki gulped feeling very vulnerable with her squeezing it extra tight causing him slight discomfort. He nodded and she finished by saying, "You like her too?" He nodded again before she laughed. "Good boy!" she spoke into his ear softly. "Huh? Why are you here?" he asked. Akemi giggled making her jugs slosh and jiggle. "I'm always around whenever you train...Someone has to heal you all when you beat the snot out of each other" she told him but the truth came out. "Our child could not stand to be a part from his daddy" she told him. InuGenki was pretty sure that Akemi was projecting her emotions on their unborn child, but he was used to this.

InuYasha woke up feeling very stiff, and his wife having her cute butt pressed up against him did not help the stiffness go away. Shippo was in her arms cuddled up into her DD cup pillows. Unaware of her sensitivity and soreness, he accidentally elbowed her as he flipped over to his side.

Momiji and Botan were in a hut far away from InuGenki's. They watched the hut after being confronted by Akemi. She was even more scary in person, and she carried an aloof and hidden violent wrath behind her. Just how in the hell did she turn good? She definitely felt entitled to her husband as she should, but what did he do? Demons were beginning to look way more complicated than they had ever imagined.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Collapse the World [Private]   Collapse the World [Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2020 10:31 am

Carefully running the crystal through her fingers, Koraleine looked at Momiji. "There are many men who don't care what you want, when it comes to sex. Not all men are like that of course, but there are some out there." When she was asked who her mother was, she gave a sad smile. "Her name is Remi. She was a human woman who had a relationship with a male Nix...." She let out a soft yawn, placing her hand over her mouth. "Today has been.. odd. I think I need some sleep...."

- - - - -

In the morning, shortly after sunrise, Ryu stood near the front door of the hut Rin lived in, looking down at the pack that the young woman had made up for him. "You didn't have to do this, Lady Rin."

"Yeah, and you don't have to look over Momiji and Botan on their way home, either." She retorted, getting a chuckle from the dragon demon. "That... is truth."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Collapse the World [Private]   Collapse the World [Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2019 7:33 am

Momiji had nothing else to say, but Botan thought of something funny. "But why would a man want to be the first and not teach? Wouldn't it be super frustrating to him?" she asked. Momiji stared at her in shock. "Who's your mother?" she asked.

InuYasha and Kagome were having a nice calm relaxing evening. He was sitting on the floor in the corner of the hut watching Shippo still practicing his melee move sets. He looked over at Kagome and smirked. "Are you excited to see my brother's castle?" he asked.

(fast forward?)
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Collapse the World [Private]   Collapse the World [Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2019 7:28 am

Koraleine looked at Momiji with a slightly narrowed gaze, her expression firm. "He should, if he is a real man. If you tell him you are inexperienced, and he doesn't want to teach you? Then he is looking for nothing but to take your first time from you and get a lay oit of it at the same time." When Botan asked what happened to Samael, she picked up the crystal, smiling sadly. "He expended too much energy, even going into his life force, to try and save her... my mother."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Collapse the World [Private]   Collapse the World [Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2019 3:42 am

Momiji made a confused face. "Oh, but...is it okay for him to help you? I don't want to disappoint" she asked. Botan cocked her head to the side cutely. "what happened to him?" she asked. Momiji nodded slowly; although, she thought about all the craziness that was going on recently. It was time to go back, and Kora was going to be in for a huge shock or not a shock at all when she stepped in to see InuGenki and Seshua in a lovers embrace with each other.

InuGenki could only laugh at her reaction and be pretty much her heater in bed. "Well, to be fair, there's always shuffling around. Although there are some favorites for sure. You might end up as a favorite with Kurama and Akemi. I know that for sure" he said honestly.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Collapse the World [Private]   Collapse the World [Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2019 7:32 pm

Koraleine let out a low sigh, looking over at Momiji with a slightly sad look. "He guided me, and all I can do is hope that if you meet someone, he does the same for you." She could feel a shiver run through Samael, so she stood to her feet and turned around. Kneeling down, she reached up and laid a gentle hand on his cheek. "You still are not recovered... Go on." She muttered. The man gave a slight nod, and a black energy surrounded him, leaving a black crystal where he had been sitting. "Will you girls return home tomorrow?" She said, looking towards the sisters.

- - - - -

Seshua gave out a snort, her eyes closed as she rubbed her face against his side. "Yeah, yeah...." She muttered. Thinking about what he said after that, she laughed, glancing up at him with one eye. "Your bed is already quite full. I could always find a couple of people to help warm my sheets when I have to sleep alone...."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Collapse the World [Private]   Collapse the World [Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2019 7:00 pm

Botan nodded, and Momiji stared at her blankly. "Then how did you know just what to do with him?" she asked. Botan was starting to thing this argument might be starting to get circular. She had already made piece that InuGenki was someone she could look at but not touch. Her sister was very stubborn however.

InuGenki held her in his arms the way that a lover would. His swelling in his knot still had not been reduced. He chuckled to himself giving his hip a little tug reminding her of that fact. "Well I would say that my knot wouldn't give you much choice until it was deflated" he told her before he snickered to himself. "Do you require three people to sleep with you at once, or will I suffice?" he teased, but he gulped knowing that for him it was often the case where there would be some maidens joining in bed with him and Akemi cuddled up with him and her. Akemi had her choice with her head rested right over his heart, Kurama would be cuddled up to Akemi, Megumi would sleep between him and her, and Kiyohime would sleep on his other side. Although there was always scrambling around and different combinations.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Collapse the World [Private]   Collapse the World [Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2019 6:27 pm

Koraleine relaxed easily into Samael's arm, the man having buried his face into her thick hair. "I had never been with a man. Never had any kind practice or even kissed a guy before. Anyone would be afraid of something that size."

- - - - -

Seshua made a scoffing noise under her breath, shifting and settling in close for real rest. Getting sleep on purpose and being put under because of her curse were never the same thing. "Hm... If I wasn't, I wouldn't be this close, would I? I slept with three people in the bed with me every night back home."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Collapse the World [Private]   Collapse the World [Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2019 5:58 pm

Botan thought she knew, but now she was not so sure. "You were? Why were you scared? Wasn't is something that you'd look past?" she asked.

InuGenki was giving her a weird look. If she looked back she would have seen it. "Erotic stories? Giving her ideas? Don't you ladies talk and joke about that sort of stuff anyway?" he asked. He chuckled to himself. "Well then, I would think gloves are a way to go" he told her. He flipped the blankets over them, and he started rubbing her back and arm. "Are you a big snuggler?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Collapse the World [Private]   Collapse the World [Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2019 4:56 pm

Koraleine didnt really bat an eye when Samael reached out and pulled her over onto his lap, his arms around her with her back pressed against his chest. The woman made a laugh at what Botan said. "Oh, that is definitely not a factor. I was mildly scared when I saw Sam."

- - - - -

Seshua kept back a comment that might get her in trouble. "Hmm... Maybe next time, I should tell her erotics stories instead? Give her ideas?" She glanced at her hand, frowning. "I took Ryusei's heart in my right hand and crushed it. As for gloves... I never tried. After the third time of a woman having a miscarriage after I touched her, I made sure to never have contact with a pregnant woman."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Collapse the World [Private]   Collapse the World [Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 10:13 am

Momiji stopped and thought about it for a moment. "I wanted to know how to pleasure my future husband...I needed to be here" she argued. Botan saw what she was saying. "I see...sister...maybe...if he was the one, we wouldn't have been scared of his dong" she suggested.

InuGenki huffed and took a breath through his nose. "You and my wife were having side conversations last night no doubt" he muttered before he shrugged off the minor annoyance feeling much better now. "Terrible liar huh?" he muttered. He looked at her arm and examined it. "Do you have an idea how you're going to be able to remove this curse? Don't tell me we're going to have to kill this guy to do it...do we?" he asked. He thought for a moment before he cleared his throat. "Tell me...would wearing gloves work?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Collapse the World [Private]   Collapse the World [Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 10:03 am

Koraleine let out a soft laugh, letting out a sigh when Samael touched her shoulder, creating a kimono for her out of shadow that matched the color of her hair. "Momiji... You will know when it really is the one. If he was, you wouldn't want to be here right now. You wouldn't even be talking to us at all. Neither of you would."

- - - - -

Seshua made a sigh, letting her weight settle, willing the muscles of her back and hips to relax. "I can sense a bit of frustration... Also, you are a terrible liar. Not that aggressive, my ass." She glanced at him out of the corner of her eyes in silence for a moment. "The only thing I want right now is to find a way to remove this curse. I would like to be able to hold Akemi's child, and any children Koraleine and Samael may have."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Collapse the World [Private]   Collapse the World [Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 9:35 am

The sisters kind of got an idea of what she was saying, but Momiji misinterpreted. "I feel like that with Lord InuGenki" she said. Botan nodded, but she questioned if it was love or lust they were feeling.

InuGenki chuckled to himself and smirked. "One of your new purposes...heh, I don't know what came over me" he said; although, he was a bit frustrated with the night before. He did not like being interrupted during mating sessions, and Akemi's mind wondering off may have gotten him to repress a lot of his primal instincts. Seshua's reaction was definitely enough to sate them. He sighed heavily and closed his eyes still chuckling. "I'm not normally that aggressive" he lied. He ran his fingers through her hair and did his best to show his approval of her as well as to bond. "I will help you with your journey" he spoke into her ear firmly.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Collapse the World [Private]   Collapse the World [Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 9:00 am

Samael was quietly subdued, never having heard Koraleine speak of those three months before she had accepted him. He had enough power, so he quietly made a dark grey men's kimono out of shadows on his body. He tied it closed, taking a step back to sit on the bench he had summoned up earlier. "The experience of meeting someone you love is different for each race. For me, because of what Samael is... To be near him, it was hard to concentrate. All I wanted was to be close to him. When I was away, I felt like I was being pulled strongly in different directions. Like a physical pain..."

- - - - -

If she had the moment, she would have to personally praise Akemi for being able to handle him on the regular. You needed a damn strong physical and mental constitution to handle a beast like this man. She felt the pressure from the knot forming and she squirmed in place slightly, a pleasure groan leaving her lips when she felt warmth flood her insides. She closed her eyes and leaned back against him, letting out a slight laugh. "Well, then... My new purpose is pretty clear, huh?"
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Collapse the World [Private]   Collapse the World [Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 12:37 am

They both stared at her in disbelief. "You thought you were going to die? How?" Botan asked. Momiji looked off to the side feeling disappointed that InuGenki had defeated them not once but twice. "Suffocating? What do you mean?" Botan continued. They could not hear the sounds of bliss and pleasure coming from the other side of the village.

It was probably the best that they were in a shack the farthest from everyone else. With his deep ferocious growls and snarls asserting his dominance, it was more than likely that it would terrify the villagers. If it were not clear before it was painfully obvious now why he and Akemi had a sort of open relationship. He was rough...very rough. It was a kind of rough that required one to take a day or two to recover from soreness or at least return to walking normally. He did not ram it as far as he could go rather it was a barrage or bombardment against her most sensitive areas. He kept his base positioned above her opening, which thanks in part of his length, it gave him more leverage using her walls to point his fat tip downward thrusting down at an unfamiliar angle into her g-spot practically feeling like he was rearranging her innards just to brutally exploit at a part of her anatomy. Again, thank goodness for the lube

He was waiting for her to climax before he would give one last heave and get his knot stuck inside her. His biting continued over her neck and ear. After nearly an hour, he gave his last heave busting a nut. The pain in the pair of apples between his legs went away and the swelling went down. He panted heavily and was covered in a good sweat as they were stuck together at the hip. It was very awkward for a female to mate with a dog demon or any canid variation of demon when this happened. This was the final nail in the coffin for any female who did not have plans to have a child. With that, he got very lethargic, and he pulled her in for an embrace basking in the afterglow with her very satisfied and placid.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Collapse the World [Private]   Collapse the World [Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2019 11:46 pm

"You know... When I first met Samael, I thought I would die." Koraleine said suddenly, feeling their thoughts through their auras. She sat back, glancing down at her hands, which she had placed in her lap. "The feelings I saw getting... the pull that made it hard when I was away from him... it was almost suffocating." She laughed softly under her breath. "Botan... Momiji... You know you are young enough that you don't have to rush into anything. Everyone starts at sometime."

- - - - -

It only took her a second to realize that this was going to get a lot more... intense. Reaching down with her left hand, she grabbed the leather strap cord that had been holding her hair and folded it, holding it in hand, just in case she needed to bite down on it. Her hand clenched around the leather, a lustful sound coming from her to the rougher bite and the more intense movement.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Collapse the World [Private]   Collapse the World [Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2019 11:24 pm

The sisters felt very small and insignificant seeing these two demons and their true nature coming out along with their fangs. They were just dumbfounded with how this all worked. They had no idea what they wanted or if they did they thought it to be too perverse of unreasonable. Momiji sighed heavily thinking that maybe they were over their head just seeing how these two were.

InuGenki smirked with pride. "Took me a while to get it just right, but I have to find a way to make it worth her while when she has to endure a pounding" he said as his voice deepened as his body was finally succumbing to his instincts. He felt his body pulsate, and it can be felt inside his lover through his member. His knot was forming, and his fangs enlarged. His eyes turned red with blue irises and his purplish blue streaks grew larger and more jagged. He snarled and bit her a little more roughly and his sharp claws grazed across her skin. He tensed up feeling knot throbbing, and he began to go all out on her reverting into his feral nature. He was quite strong and forceful. Was he holding back still?
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Collapse the World [Private]   Collapse the World [Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2019 10:54 pm

Koraleine chuckled, finally feeling Samael's sexual energy flowing along their soul connection. This allowed her own fangs to form, and she yawned for a moment when they fully emerged. "There are many things you will find out that will bring you joy and pleasure, Botan." She glanced at Momiji, her hands coming up to pleasure Samael again, as she talked to the young woman. "Only when she wants it. I have only been here for a very short time, and I already know he listens when she says no."

- - - - -

Seshua let out a sigh, reaching up and pulling the leather cord that held her hair up. "I am glad Koraleine had a way to snap them out of their... laser focused, misguided desire. Samael is a very power incubus, so he will have them worn out and calmed down easily." Her eyes closed, and she flushed at the erotic sound that came from her when she felt his energy radiating through her, concentrated in her core. "Oh... neat trick." She said with a light laugh.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Collapse the World [Private]   Collapse the World [Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2019 10:27 pm

Momiji stared at her annoyed unaware that InuGenki was probably and most likely a beast neither of them would tame anytime soon. Botan gulped with the mention of biting. "Biting? How is that supposed to feel good?" she asked not understanding the role of foreplay and fetishes for a delightful experience. Momiji huffed lowly and sighed. "I guess...is this what that priestess has to go through to consummate her love with the half demon?" she asked.

InuGenki chuckled to himself with her being annoyed, but he knew right off the bat that she was going to be practically as tight as a virgin. His experience counteracted his instincts to go all out. "Yea, we all knew they wouldn't stand a chance" he told her calmly. He was doing his best to hold back the raging sex beast for now, but there was a special trick he had learned. He would channel his demonic energy through his member just as he did with his massages. It was meant to stimulate and enhance sensation for his mate giving warm tingling feeling as well of an intoxicating feeling of being bred by powerful demon; moreover, this energy did encourage a human or a demon to spontaneously ovulate and/or better facilitate fertilization and conception if done multiple times with the same partner. As a consequence it made the experience more pleasurable and satisfying despite him stretching out his partner. Thank goodness for lube though. He started rocking his hips slowly, while fingering her.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Collapse the World [Private]   Collapse the World [Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2019 9:25 pm

Koraleine let out a low sigh, turning slightly and reaching up to tuck a lock of hair back from Momiji's face. She had done that so often with the Second that she just did it out of habit. "If you want to even have the chance to attempt to be with that demon man, you will need actual sexual practice. If we continue, that will be tonight, with Samael. When it comes to actual intercourse, he is a very dominant man. He also has a tendency to bite," she glanced up, and Samael flashed his fangs, "if you don't listen. So that is what I mean by, can you behave."

- - - - -

Seshua felt a little annoyed at herself on the inside. Her body was reacting as if she had never been with a man before in her life! Had her body's internal clock really reset after so long? She pushed the weird spiral her mind had went into away, a huff leaving her, her body quaking for a moment when she felt him inside her. She closed her eyes and made her lower body relax, her head falling forward slightly with her hips shifting backwards against his lap. "Oh, yes... They definitely would have been destroyed." She chuckled in reference to the girls. Even with her own demon anatomy, it took her longer than she wanted to adjust to his size.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Collapse the World [Private]   Collapse the World [Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Collapse the World [Private]
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next