Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Collapse the World [Private]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

Number of posts : 6910
Registration date : 2009-01-12

Collapse the World [Private] - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Collapse the World [Private]   Collapse the World [Private] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2019 11:05 am

Seshua tilted her head slightly to the right, her smile staying as she looked her over once again, catching the subtle changes to her expression that spoke of a daughter's worry. Over the years, Seshua had gotten many degrees, her favorite having been in psychology. She loved being able to pick out the things people tried so desperately to hide. When Toki asked her if she had children, her golden hues dimmed and she turned her attention to her drink. "No." The word was sharp, dull of any emotion.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8535
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Collapse the World [Private]   Collapse the World [Private] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2019 10:33 am

InuGenki snorted at the comment of his interesting family. He went to eating grumpily. If it were not for his wife, he would have backhanded Touga into the wall already. Akemi chuckled evilly and rubbed her husband's back. "Good boy" she muttered. Toki was very pleased with the compliment, and she glanced over towards her mother. "Thank you, I am grateful and blessed to have parents as powerful as them" she said. There was an underlying dread with her hoping and preying that her chest would not swell up and balloon to her mother's size, and she was hoping that they would be more like Seshua's, not too big, perky, and manageable. "Do you have children?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Collapse the World [Private]   Collapse the World [Private] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2019 10:15 am

Seshua looked at Touga, a black like substance drifting in from the corners of each eyes. "Adorable." She muttered, turning her gaze towards the lord of the house, the black quickly disappearing as she smiled. "Interesting family." She looked over at Toki when she spoke and a smirk pulled at her lips, a kind of fire flashing in her golden colored eyes. "Beauty recognizes beauty it seems. You take after your mother's best qualities...."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Collapse the World [Private]   Collapse the World [Private] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2019 10:04 am

Touga felt a slight twinge in his back, but he was not scared. He was young and stupid, and the only thing that would happen with smacking him around would just make him more of an idiot. "Tch! I'm 200 years old lady!" he protested. "If you wish to live to 201, I would suggest you drop it!" Akemi said. "How come Toki isn't getting in trouble? She's the one that brought up Grandmother bringing in a proper dog demon!" he raised his voice. InuGenki's eye twitched and his voice boomed. "Enough! Your Grandmother had nothing to do with why Seshua is here!" he shouted. The air around them got hot and heavy, which Akemi grabbed his hand firmly to pull him away from blowing up. Touga went quiet, but Toki looked towards Seshua happily. "She's very pretty" she complimented.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Collapse the World [Private]   Collapse the World [Private] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2019 9:27 am

Seshua could feel everyone's eyes on her, but she kept her expression like a 1000 piece puzzle, unable to be solved in a short time. Her gaze slowly went over the room, and she felt her right eye give a slight twitch at what Touga said. Blinking slowly, she smiled, sending a jolt of electricity to a random part of his body. "Maybe I can explain it, once you grow up... boy." She didn't say the word in malice, just in an effort to annoy him. She enjoyed annoying people... a bit too much, Claire had said once.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Collapse the World [Private]   Collapse the World [Private] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2019 8:43 am

Akemi giggled and waved her on. "Come come! We're about to have breakfast" she said before she lead the way into the residence dining hall which was separate from the workers dining hall and the ceremonial dining hall. It was smaller, but with all fourteen of InuGenki's spawn and their four mothers, it felt bigger. Touga was at the head of the table next to the end where his parents sat. His sister Toki sat across from him. In the middle tables was Kurama's family and Kiyohime's. They had all girls. Megumi had a couple boys and one girl. The last table was where the half demon children and guests sat.

Akemi sat down with a pill in her lap resting her breasts on top. She poured the tea for her table first followed by the other mothers for their table. Asagi poured the tea at the last table where she waited for Akemi to lead this synchronized coordination of serving procedure. Akemi smiled looking towards Seshua. "Everyone, I would like to welcome a new member to our court. This is Seshua. She is from a far away land. As you can tell, she's a dog demon" she stated. This caused all the children to stir, but the mothers looked towards Seshua with curiosity. InuGenki cleared his throat and gave the children a look, which they were quick to mind. "Please do not pester her! She needs time to adjust to her new surroundings" he said. "Did Grandmother Inukimi bring her here?" she asked. "Yea...why does she look like Uncle Sesshomaru, but with tits?" Touga asked. InuGenki glared at them and growled. "If I told you, your minds would explode trying to comprehend it" he stated.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Collapse the World [Private]   Collapse the World [Private] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2019 8:06 am

Sleep never actually came for the woman last night, so distracted her mind was of all that had happened to her in less than twenty four hours. She did not like feeling off balance. Everything was... wrong. Well, maybe not wrong, but she was in a place that she honestly knew nothing about. Odd...

She was woken up by the early morning footsteps of the maids, and so she got a couple to come in and help her get ready for the day. She had one bring a long, two inch wide white cloth, which she had wrapped along down her damaged arm, from shoulder to wrist. That would help hide it, in case her sleeves rode up too far. She dismissed the maids after she was in her 'new' clothes, and had just pulled her hair back when Akemi arrived. "Not at all." It was only a partial lie.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Collapse the World [Private]   Collapse the World [Private] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2019 7:45 am

Akemi pouted feeling that her prying went nowhere...well, maybe not. She knew she had blue balled her husband and went back to him apologizing. "I'm sorry love, I was just checking in on our guest" she said. InuGenki stared at her unconvinced. "You got mad at me for looking outside when you rode me or even spoke to Myoga" he pointed out her hypocrisy. She scowled at him and crossed her arms over her chest. "You know you're making it very difficult for my to want to make it up to you" she said. He looked off and sighed. "I've lost the mood" he muttered before he got into his bed to go pout.

"Aw!" Akemi muttered finding him to be most amusing. She crawled into bed and got on top of him leaning in and mashing her udders into his chest. She looked into his eyes deeply. "You aren't jealous are you?" she asked. He took in a deep breath and sighed. "Babe, I don't get anything out of sex if you aren't into it or don't get any pleasure. I want a connection...you know bond?" he said. She stroked his hair and smiled. "Is that why you need sex at least twice a day?" she asked. He rolled his eyes. "I mean I can go without...but yea. I like making you all feel good" he admitted. She shook her head and laughed. "Then stop going too deep when I tell you, you're in too deep" she said.

The night went on quiet. Akemi and InuGenki cuddled, but during the middle of the night, Akemi took advantage over her husband's nocturnal erections during his sleep. She rode him until she climaxed, which she woke him up. He looked up at her and smirked reminded of how he knocked her up this time or rather, she got herself knocked up. They resumed cuddling until the morning where she would give him his usual handjob to start off the day. She would do this to him in the bath, and he would in turn give her an amazing back and foot massage. It would perk her up so much that she was 100% refreshed and in very good spirits.

They were greeted by their children, which they were all due to meet in the dining hall with the newcomer. Akemi swung by the bedroom to see if she needed any help. "Good morning...I hope we did not keep you up too long" she said.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Collapse the World [Private]   Collapse the World [Private] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2019 6:52 am

The minor feedback from the connection ceased to be, and Seshua could feel the pressure in her head lessen as a result. "As I said. Maybe one day I will tell you the stories about my father and his brothers." Something in the air changed as well, and she found herself actually laughing out loud. "I don't know how different my world's magic would be here, so I cannot confirm nor deny that it isn't a miasma... Do apologize for me, my lady. I think it really is time for me to sleep." She let out a sigh, closing off her mind. She had distracted the woman for too long it seemed.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Collapse the World [Private]   Collapse the World [Private] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2019 6:01 am

Akemi was very confused, and she did not realized that InuGenki had stopped. He could tell that she was distracted. "What do you mean certain dog demon bloodlines have certain reputations?" she asked. She found whatever curse Seshua had to be a bother and a nuisance. "Is this a miasma that you are talking about?" she asked. InuGenki took in a deep breath and sighed heavily. "Are you having side conversations, again?" he asked. Akemi looked back at him sitting down and looking at her mildly annoyed.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Collapse the World [Private]   Collapse the World [Private] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2019 5:27 am

Seshua raised her damaged arm, letting the cover fall so she could examine the markings, which were angry and slightly inflamed. "Ah... That would be problematic, my lady. Besides, certain dog demon bloodlines have certain... reputations, even in my world. I will have to pass on direct intervention for now. Sometimes my... condition will spread if I am not careful. It is already close enough to my heart. Maybe another time, hm?"
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Collapse the World [Private]   Collapse the World [Private] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2019 10:26 pm

Akemi just smiled. "I'm lucky that Lord InuGenki isn't that much of an ass. He's more playful than serious" she stated. She sensed that Seshua was in pain, and she thought that she should give her a rest. "I can try to feed you the energy if you wish...but that you require that I make physical contact with you" she told her. She blushed for and giggled. "You're more than welcome to come and relieve me of my burden" she invited her.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Collapse the World [Private]   Collapse the World [Private] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2019 8:12 pm

Seshua chuckled in the woman's head. "Men, no matter the race, are like that. Inoue could be like that as well." She let out an audible sound back in her room, looking up at the ceiling as she could feel a consequence of the prolonged contact between her and Akemi, a flash of invisible fire hit her nerves. "I can feel that. You are quite the remarkable woman. You are very... strong and resilient. If you wish, I can siphon off the energy you have already accumulated, release the burden a bit."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Collapse the World [Private]   Collapse the World [Private] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2019 7:57 pm

Akemi snickered to herself lowly, but only so Seshua could hear. If InuGenki heard, he would get worked up. "Oh dear, well my man has learned very quickly not to damage a single piece of ceramic or tapestry. You could say that I become unglued and my past villain self comes out. I will summon an unforgiving blizzard upon him and freeze everyone in the way. Usually he loses control when he gets super drunk, and that only happens when he's celebrating a victory or something stupid. He's so powerful right now that I won't allow him to train anyone unless they are 50 miles away, but even now that's a problem. Even now I can't absorb his energy fast enough exhaust him, and yes...I have been doing that since we've been in coitus" she said.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Collapse the World [Private]   Collapse the World [Private] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2019 7:07 pm

Seshua chuckled when she asked her what her definition of intense was. She could remember two distinctive times when it had become quite... insane. "Inoue and Remi had one thing in common. Both managed to destroy a house. Inoue, with his energy and Remi, with her magic. With Inoue, it was easy. We didn't have to worry about... collateral damage. Remi, though... I had no idea that a human could be that... powerful. I had to say it was a... gas leak. Luckily we were out in the countryside."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Collapse the World [Private]   Collapse the World [Private] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2019 6:45 pm

"Kuku kuku, well I'm glad that you have massive reserves of power...maybe you'd be able to handle Lord InuGenki better than the rest of the maids here" she joked. She laughed to herself and sighed happily "You're secret is safe with me" she said. She thought for a minute and giggled. "Oh, well...ow...how intense is intense for you?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Collapse the World [Private]   Collapse the World [Private] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2019 6:26 pm

Seshua found herself smiling underneath her cover, reminded of Claire. "Darling, I have lived for many years. After a certain point in time, there was no more need for me to fight. I never lost my warrior's mentality though, and I have deep, massive reserves of power." There was a moment of silence, before her mental voice lowered to a whisper. "Whatever I tell you... it stays between us. These stories are my memories, and so many are... happy but it shows a vulnerability no one else must know." She closed her eyes, her mind casting backwards into the past. "I was surprised at how intense Remi was, the first time I laid claim to the woman. Reminded me of... Inoue."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Collapse the World [Private]   Collapse the World [Private] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2019 6:05 pm

Akemi continued to blush as she was being rammed from behind. "Oh, you don't have to go to all that length just to help calm him down. You must save your strength. If my man is still wild, I will have my ladies help out" she said softly into her head. She took in a deep breath and bit her lip. "You get used to it after a couple hundred years. At least he isn't boring" she stated before she looked back at her husband's enlarged purple streaks and red sclera with cyan irises. "But do tell...I have a million stories to tell" she muttered.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Collapse the World [Private]   Collapse the World [Private] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2019 8:45 am

Seshua chuckled under her breath, snuggling into her cover. Concentrating, she managed to make a slight but steady stream of energy to the woman. "I do hope you can take this energy and calm your man. Sometimes our men can be crazy, and we must reign them in, yes?" She glanced up at the ceiling, her eyes just barely over the edge of her blanket. "It seems as if we have some stories to share. I think I won't have a terrible time in this world, with this much excitement going on."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Collapse the World [Private]   Collapse the World [Private] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2019 8:27 am

Akemi blushed hearing Seshua's voice, and this distraction was enough to give InuGenki enough of an opening to get a good nibble and gnaw giving her a massive hickey. She let out a loud wince. "Ah! Genki! Bad Dog!" she shouted. "Woof!" He muttered sarcastically as he got behind her taking a deep breath and grabbing hold of her obscenely large 34 Q cup juggernauts with one hand and helping connect with her using his other hand. The corridor was filled it the sounds of gasping and slapping along with the usual dominant growls and panting. "Ah! Too deep! That hurts! Easy!" she said before she tried to contact Seshua's mind herself. "My husband turns into a 40 ft sex beast if he gets too wild" she remarked.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Collapse the World [Private]   Collapse the World [Private] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2019 8:04 am

A soft laugh echoed, just for Akemi to hear. "Do not worry, my lady. I doubt you two will be able to bother me. I am good and boozed up, and besides, Remi and Arthur were far worse. Sometimes, I would have to replace an entire room's worth of furniture because their magics got out of hand."

Standing up in her room, she took in a deep breath and slowly let it out, wincing when the connection broke. "Well.... Sleep for me." She quickly finished off her third bottle and buried herself under the cover that was draped over her futon. "Wild... I may really like it here." She chuckled to herself.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Collapse the World [Private]   Collapse the World [Private] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2019 7:09 am

In the master bedroom there were strange sounds coming from inside. It was a combination of lustful pleased moans and ferocious dominant growls. This was followed by, "Easy big guy! That's too rough!" Akemi called out. "Fufufu, You know you like it!" InuGenki said seductively. Akemi laughed nervously and squeaked. "Come on...stop...you're going to leave a mark again!" she begged. "Isn't that the point? The old one has faded" he mumbled. "Everyone knows we're married...why must you leave so many?" she asked. "Heheh, so they all know I'm a good husband" he joked. "Genki...please...can't we just have sex without going wild tonight? We have a guest" she said.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Collapse the World [Private]   Collapse the World [Private] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2019 5:28 am

Seshua felt a familiar sensation run down her back, and she blinked in genuine surprise when she found her small sketch pad by her right hand. Picking it up, she frowned when she saw that somehow that dream-version of Ryusei she saw and had brawn was the first picture. "Not a dream after all... A vision into this world." Even sketched in black and white, it still held enough quality to be almost lifelike. This dragon version (in real life) had small patches of iridescent navy-blue scales on his arms, with a small patch of four on the right side of his neck. 'Blessed' by the gods with thick eyelashes, the dragon had intense eyes that matched the color of his scales, his pupil like a black starburst instead of the cat like shape most dragon demons had. "I can still access my world's magic...." She picked up the pad, Megumi forgotten, as she looked through her drawings.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Collapse the World [Private]   Collapse the World [Private] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2019 4:47 am

Megumi nodded slowly before she took the bottles. "Oh, my apologies. I hope I did not say anything to upset you" she said timidly. She did not know how to put it, but she told Seshua this information in case she was woken up in the middle of the night with one of Akemi and InuGenki's drunken romps at midnight. "Um...is there anything else you will need before I leave for the evening?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Collapse the World [Private]   Collapse the World [Private] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2019 4:28 am

Seshua listened as the maid spoke, explaining how the place was, volunteering information that wasn't necessarily asked for, but interesting nonetheless. "The others only wanted each other at first, but... Remi was mine. Then Arthur came along, and they forged a bond. When Remi had Koraleine at the hospital, that is where we met Claire. We were working on getting Claire a boyfriend when...." She shook her head, finishing off her bottle before setting it down near the others. She made a careless wave towards the two empty bottles, shutting down mentally. "Leave that bottle and take these will you. I will be going to sleep soon."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Collapse the World [Private]   Collapse the World [Private] - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Collapse the World [Private]
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next