Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower)   Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2016 11:33 am

ooc: sorry cant resist...))

IC: korosensei grinned evilly deepening his voice sounding wolfish like in the story of little red riding hood he said "mmm the better to rub your body with" he said and caressed karma's hard cock with one of his tentacles though pinned he was alone ans true koro could get away but he wanted to see where this was going would the student make love to him and sate his desire lust or try to kill him and sate his blood-lust.

When things go wrong, as they sometimes will, When the road you're trudging seems all uphill, When the funds are low and the debts are high, And you want to smile, but you have to sigh, When care is pressing you down a bit- Rest if you must, but don't you quit. Life is queer with its twists and turns, As every one of us sometimes learns, And many a fellow turns about When he might have won had he stuck it out. Don't give up though the pace seems slow - You may succeed with another blow. Often the goal is nearer than It seems to a faint and faltering man; Often the struggler has given up When he might have captured the victor's cup; And he learned too late when the night came down, How close he was to the golden crown. Success is failure turned inside out - The silver tint in the clouds of doubt, And you never can tell how close you are, It might be near when it seems afar; So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit - It's when things seem worst that you must not quit.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower)   Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2016 11:04 am

Karma took a nother sip of his tea before placing it down on the wooden table, there he looked up as his deep wine like color eyes looked into his then he slowly got up puting his hands in his pockets for two reasons to hide his boner and to make him self look cool. As he spoke karma took in his words and smirk." You know how I am, I always have a plan up my sleeve." He pulled a small rope from the wall as he relaxe his back on the wall and pulled it hard , for the past few seconds nothing happen as karma plan was to tie him up, but the rope was a decoy , to keep his eyes on the rope and not on him as the ceiling above him open up and there korosensei moved thinking it was something but there was nothing once again another decoy. The trap was to move his eyes away from him now it looks up, that second karma hade time to pin his body on top of his, and held onto one of his tentecles to keep him from moving. "Well, well, based off nagisa notes I manged to take you down." He whispered as he removed his one hand from his pocket while his free hand held onto his tentecles. But since there was nothing hiding his hard on korosensei could feel his hardness. Karma riped off his coat and clothing not wasting any time then saw his body and laughed." You look like a yellow bar of soap." He chuckled mokeing him in such a way.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower)   Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2016 10:50 am

Korosensei was respectful and let karma finish his tea then went over to him "so you want my body as well of my life very good goal here karma my boy so what are you going to do to gt it?' he asked his green stripes appearing showing mockery which karma realized by now he was feeling very confident with himself or the stripes would not show. "i am grateful your respecting my space respect for respect very good job high marks on that. & i did i respect your place and your home. i am a guest here you are the boss my lad. so, at least until your folks return and it stops raining i am not going to leave you here all by yourself"

When things go wrong, as they sometimes will, When the road you're trudging seems all uphill, When the funds are low and the debts are high, And you want to smile, but you have to sigh, When care is pressing you down a bit- Rest if you must, but don't you quit. Life is queer with its twists and turns, As every one of us sometimes learns, And many a fellow turns about When he might have won had he stuck it out. Don't give up though the pace seems slow - You may succeed with another blow. Often the goal is nearer than It seems to a faint and faltering man; Often the struggler has given up When he might have captured the victor's cup; And he learned too late when the night came down, How close he was to the golden crown. Success is failure turned inside out - The silver tint in the clouds of doubt, And you never can tell how close you are, It might be near when it seems afar; So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit - It's when things seem worst that you must not quit.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower)   Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2016 10:26 am

Karma panted heavily as he wanted much more. He wanted to take him here and now at how hard he is, but he lifted his lags up on the chair next to him to hids that. Karma knows how Korosensei is ans how bright he is, but he knows dame well how checky he can be. Slowly he streachies his back then hear Korosensei question, after he hummed which from what hw learned every time he hummed he was planing somthing. "Pff far from it, trust me , what i want is to take you here and now." He told the truth eyeing his body." You can enjoy the cake, that and i listen to what you said, and am respectinf your space. As of now.." he smirked leaning his head back as he him self was hard with need. He watched the yellow beast eat the cake and lay back on the counter with aome tea in one hand.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower)   Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2016 9:30 am

True Korosensei could had used his speed and took the cake and eat it before Karma could bat an eye but his personality was not like that of a thief. Korosensei knew this was not his home he was a guest and conducted himself as one If karma only wanted a kiss to share his sweet delicious food then korosensei could at least spare him that. They always say the way to someones heart was through their stomach maybe he could get more kisses or even more from his mentor through the bribery of food. it seemed to be a weakness not taken into he notebook yet but everyone knew it so thought it was irrelevant to put down or something...

Korosensei I. Q. was off the charts so it didn't take him too long to figure out Karma had a crush on him. maybe he acted out because of that. it was known boys tease girls they like sometimes because they don't know how to react to the feelings, maybe karma was the same. it seemed the banter was back and forth between them though...

Korosensei looked up from his empty pate after finishing the cake. did karma think he returned his affections? was that why he wanted the kiss to see if there was more to it then his emotions that maybe there was love there? Korosensei seemed to think on his making a small humming sound as he thought. After a while like this he said to the boy "so was that all you wanted for the cake? a kiss?" he glanced karma over and knew the youth body said he wanted more then that .

Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower)   Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2016 9:47 pm

Karma didn't think this would work. He thought hw would just jae his speed to takd the cake and run off,but no. His tounge sliva mixed with hia as karmas eyes wide open as he slowly removed hia hands from the tabke counter and wraped it around his neck , slowly karma begain to felt his shaft get hard from his teacher touch. Untill it ended and karma took a deep breath as hia face turned red. Gicinf him the cake as promised karma fixed him some tea and sat down on the chair taking a deep heavy breath from the kiss. It felt amazing, he would love to have more timw but sadly it didnt. He sighed hia fingers I to his hair and rested the palm of hia hand on his forehead as Korosensei can put the puzle together as karma as a lustful crush on him.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower)   Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2016 9:28 pm

Koro-sensei was so hungry he gone all day long without his sweet food and needs it to ease his hunger. As Karma made a request for a kiss Koro-sensei rubbing his head sighed and leaned towards Karma as he gave him a kiss as requested. Then ran his tongue against Karma tongue French kissing the red headed boy CV who right now held all the cards.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower)   Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2016 8:42 pm

Karma took a spoon and cut into tjw slice of cake being a red velvet cake , but he disnt eat to much waiting for his tea to finish up. He turned once he heard the squishy sound of gis tentacles, he turned to the side watcbing his mentor droll at the sight of the cake, yes hd has more but why share it with him now? Better torcher him some more? Might as well.. his deep blood color eges look into his as he held the cakd in his hand and lifted it up and down on a small plate to see if he's eyes are only on the cake and gis guess was right, Korosensei only wants cake. Karma put the caks bwhind his back as hs pointed at his lips."give me a 2 minute french kiss and ill be happy to give you some cakd . I have more in tje fridge any way." He added as he stick his tounge out as this wasnt black mail but rather a deal. As he placed the cake on the counter and hear the sound of the water steaming he turned off the water a d then waited for his mentor to kiss him. Maybe start off slow, and over time we'll be able to have the best fuck of are lives. He thought as he heard his teachers words.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower)   Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2016 8:07 pm

hearing karma say it was going to rain got korosensei into his house faster then he could blink. Korosensei it seemed did not like to get wet. Something that was useful right now and might be useful in the future. Korosensei panted barely avoiding the rain then the sweet smell of the cake karma had got drew him to the kitchen like a moth to a flame. He stared at the cake a long time wanting it but unlike karma who took without asking korosensei had better manners he gave karma the puppy dog eyes begging mercilessly for the cake. And karma knew he had him even if it was by his sweet tooth he still had him in his home alone and begging him for a slice of the sweet savory cake he was about to eat question was would karma share his food or keep torturing his mentor

Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower)   Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2016 10:10 am

The next thing Karma knew he was picked up then he was in Koro-sensei's black coat "I think it is time I give you a taste of my speed." He said. Then next thing Karma knew he was flying.

The only sounds now being korosensēi squeaky tentecles moving on the floor. And karma a foot steps. But he stopped once again as he was picked up by his beta tentecles and was placed into his black coat. His face back to normals no longer bright red as he felt his body on his, and odd thought is he even smelled him, he smelled nice for a nonhuman. As korosensei added about him not leavin his side no matter what, it kinda brought trust into him, well, even more trust as for the first time even he's still 15 soon going to be 16 . Hia body no longer cold by how warm his love interest is twords his own mentor.

As korosensēi spoke about flying he lifted off the ground and flew over to his home, and to just show off he flew past his home to the Japanese bay and then flew back and after a few seconds he landed on the roof of his home, the lights still off as from what it looks like karmas parents still haven't gotten home yet. Karma jumped off the roof and landed on his feet as he pulled the keys from his back pocket unlocking the door. Before he entered his dark empty home he waved good bye twords his mentor. Even though he wanted him to come inside for a little while. One step inside his home he yelled to see if korosensei was still there." Hay if ya want, you can come inside? I heard it's going to rain in a few." He added leaving door slightly ajar as he watched his teacher get in and also now the sound of light rain hiting the ground out side. As a smirk came across his face as he wouldn't mind having him alone with him, even if it was for one night , turning on the pot to heat up his water karma took out a slice of cake to eat wth his tea. Like a fish to bait korosensei got close to the smell of cake .
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower)   Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2016 9:42 am

Koro-sensei was a bit surprised to the kiss Karma place to his mouth. Koro-sensei was silent a while saying nothing as Karma got off his 'foot' then continue to walk home. Koro-sensei follow him after a few seconds.

Karma heard the familiar squishy sound of Koro-sensei walking. & knew that Koro-sensei walked behind him. As Karma said "I thought you left me" Koro-sensei replies"I will not leave you to walk home alone. I said I would walk you home and I will. I keep my word."

He said to Karma "nothing you say will stop me from keeping my promise." It was then that Karma knew that the teacher in this creature would never be killed. Koro-sensei saw Karma shiver-jeard him saying his place was still quite far.

The next thing Karma knew he was picked up then he was in Koro-sensei's black coat "I think it is time I give you a taste of my speed." He said. Then next thing Karma knew he was flying.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower)   Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2016 8:54 am

Karma keeped his dark red gaze on his teacher for a moment he was lost in thought as his face is so close to his mentor and hearing the voice of both anger and disgust he keeped his feet on one of his tentecles to keep his face closer to his as he heard his voice , at lest it was worth a try, when he's not looking he well give him one hell of a fucking the fucking he well never forget. He then looked away and in a quick swift moment he kissed his mentor on the smile on him as he spoke , it brought a shook of pleasure through his body. As his face still soft red his checks swelling bright red unable to speak as he just got through to kiss him. Then the young male got off his tentecles like legs and began to walk.

"It was worth a shot. But I did ask for a kiss of all things." He chuckled and turned to look forward as he waved his hand good bye. "Later." he added as he walked home by him self, but then when karma thought he left because he made him feel uncomfortable he was slightly surprised that he followed him to his home.

As karma raised an eye brow while he walked along the side of him." I thought you left? I live abit far so it's abit of a walk." He added as the cold air hit his skin which brought his body to shiver. As one day he well have him to him self.

As thoughts of taking him in a dark Allie and having him all , his body and soul. But he needed to get that out of his head as he didn't wanted to get hard from such thoughs not yet.. He adds not yet. But he could tell korosensei liked the kiss as his face turned soft pink or he might be sleepy, he didn't know at this part in time. As karma walked with his teacher he also added." Also I already show them the picture as they already know you , it was no big deal they even gave you a nick name. " he paused and laughed." Perverted octopus." He finished as he can tell he got embarrass.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower)   Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2016 7:42 am

"Karma! that is inappropriate behavior. as your sensei, though you are obviously blackmailing me I must refuse. i know i will get labeled by the others once you show them, maybe even looked down on. but i would had kept my dignity in not being so obviously bated by you!" Karma should have known that this would not had worked, but it was worth a shot. maybe instead of blackmailing and scheming like he usually does, he should just take what he wanted from this creature in front of him. there was dark alleys for privacy, and the squid would never expect it. after all karma been going after his life not after Koro-sensei's body. So maybe before he killed the yellow octopus teacher, he should sate his sexual desire, use the guy to ease his hard cock & satisfy his own needs first!
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower)   Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 11:38 pm

As karma walked away with hia hands in his pockets he turned to watch Korosensei blushing red and baged karma to removed the pictures. Then he got a plan, a evil plan, he turned to look at the yellow octopus, then he got close to him after he baged."I wont show, unless I get aomething in return." He licked his lips as from what he sounded liks and the list in his eyes he can guess what he wanted. As karma walked closer to thw male and steped on aoms of his yellow tentacles to raise hia body to get closer to gis smirk as he wved the photo on gia hand at his teachers face."mmm how bout? Let me think? Ohh I know." He whispered into gis ear in a deep raspy voice." How about you use your mouth lf yours to good use." He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower)   Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 11:25 pm

Koro-sensei chase after Karma "Karma, do not show it to the others. Please delete it from your phone" Koro-sensei replies even when Karma change the subject Koro-sensei keeps sweating in panic and quickly replies. "yes! i do, now remove the picture." Koro-sensei requested. True Koro-sensei was not deaf he heard what Karma said. He was still embarrassed and mortified that he showed such a side in front of the students. it was unbecoming of an educator, & korosensei knew it but with every manga more to his taste then the last he could not stop reading them.

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Fri Sep 30, 2016 6:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower)   Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 11:00 pm

Karma chuckled and walked away with the photos in his hand."man I can't wait to show this off to tje others.. kinda hot if ya-" fuck! He bit his lip as he spoke to much. Quckly hw put the phone away and walked abit faster hia face bright red when saying such thinfs. He disnt know why that came out. As they walked down the side walk, as they still abit far from his home. As they walked karma stood quite, trying gia hardiest not to say any thing more. Then he needed to change the subject."uh, umm enjoy being the teacher to are class?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower)   Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 10:51 pm

"Excellent. Never give up." Koro-sensei replies. Then as Karma show him the image of him reading his favorite mangas, Koro-sensei panic then embarrassed hid his face in shame. "How unbelievably embarrassing. I'm mortified beyond belief." his core hands covering his eyes and face in embarrassment but he was not pink so karma realized pink meant he had the hots for something and with korosensei that meant big boobs and lots of them.

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Fri Sep 30, 2016 6:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower)   Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 9:47 pm

Karma stoped once again in hia foot steps turning hia head back looking twords the octopus creature. As his voice deepen, as his face changed color. He keeped his red eyes on hia white orb like eyes . Slowly hs turned his body around to see him eye to eye. Slowly turning his head up to look at him better as what he said .. is true which got karma to smirk." I guess so." He added waving his hand abit then hia body shivered abit,but not in a bad way either when he touched hia shoulders. Then karma eye twiched lightly pullinf a gun from his pocket jacket and begain to randomly shoot him. Then he put the gun away and chuckled abit ."eh, dont worry I'll be sure to kill you. " He smirked but he didn't under stand fully about what he waa going through, he has this feeling in his heart and body , he never masterbate in the school before , he never hade such feelings for any one and now he has feelings for Korosensei? Why him? He turned around and walked away as Korosensei followed him, but karma couldn't help but show him a picture of him reading dirty magazines. "By the way, look at you. A dirty old prev, readinf something like this in schoo." He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower)   Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 9:16 pm

Back in teaching mode Korosensei stopped and his voice deepened "that is where you are wrong. everyone is different, as are all humans. for example my way of teaching its totally different from Irona, and hers is different then Karasawa. those who teach in the main school too all teach in their own way i will promise you this My way is a lot different then most but then I am the one you all are out to kill something you could never do to an ordinary teacher without some consequences where as if you killed me you get rewarded" he then gave Karma a pat on the shoulder and said in his more normal voice "and keep killing me if that is your fancy i sure do not mind spiffing you up." korosensei's face now yellow with green stripes as he spoke these words.

Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower) - Page 4 950da2e6105244663bc3f21ecadada27

Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower)   Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 7:45 pm

It felt like a date, his heart rate increase, but he keeped the same look in vis eyes not looking away flr a momsnt instead hs looked forward, keeping his gaze infrount od him. After hearinf his words as to why he is walking wkth him. The sound of gis tentacles feet filling in the emtpy quietness between them. The nifht walk felt relaxing and evsn calming for thw red head. As he walked with thw male he dis chuckled abit when he spoke to him about keeping him self safe and as for others. Now that question, that alone thoughs words he once heard from a teacher he once trust. He tighten his fist as Korosensei can see. As flash backa begain to flood gis eyes. He promised.. I cant trust teachers.. there all the same. He though lost in thought the same teacher that hw trusted soon betrayed him ans after that he never trusted them again. After he said thoughs words he lied. A small white lie." You teachers are all ths same, I'm fine." He lied as he trged to cover it aith his lazy voice vut it disnt work as it sounded abit forced then hw begain to walk to gia home aa he lived kinda far .
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower)   Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 2:10 pm

"Precisily why i must watch you and make sure you get home without harm to you or someone else" Koro-sensei replied. "I am your sensei I am responsible for you until you graduate" he replies the words 'or the earth goes boom hanging unsaid. Koro-sensei followed the lad his tentacled feet squishing in the silence between them It was the first time someone walked him home it was an odd sensation having his target so close but so fast that he avoid any thing he tied right now. funny thing was walking like this on he way home was something lovers did right? Shaking that thought aside not knowing where it came from Karma was again distracted when the squid spoke again. "If anything is troubling you Karma you can talk to me about it" he said still sounding like a good teacher but karma well he had his own experiences with teachers...

Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower)   Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 1:34 pm

Karma watched the tv screan as he watched how each student is and how fast they learn. Quickly the red hair male answer his question with a smirk as his checks blushes softly not wanting to explain why he was here as he tired him self out from his release. His answer was " oh I took a nape, I must have been tired as I slept the rest of the day off." He told a half lie and half truth. He didn't know what else to say as korosensei can make a lucky guess by how soft pink his checks are. As he changed his skin color to look more human. As he open the door karma waved his hand no." Don't worry about me. My family come home late any way. " he stopped and began to leave the room by him self as he walked I frount of his male teacher." Also I don't need help, am fine you know I can fight . And beat who ever wants to pick a fight with me." He chuckled showing him a evil smirk.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower)   Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 11:14 am

Koro-sensei was usually not in to watching television often. He more than likely had been reading his manga. But tonight he chooses to watch a video he made of the class. Seeing who needs improvement and calculate how much he would or could help. But Karasama was the P. E. Instructor now so Koro-sensei was unsure if they want his help still that never stopped him from trying.

Koro-sensei looked at Karma as he spoke. "Ah, Karma. I am watching the class. Why are you still here? It's dark. You should have been home by now." Koro-sensei said. Then Koro-sensei got up and with an inward sigh he said to Karma. "it's late. I will walk you home." He changes his face to his disguise then walk along side Karma. However, He had to let Karma lead the way since he did not know where Karma lives.

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Thu Sep 29, 2016 1:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower)   Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 6:13 am

Karma has been having this hard to reach spot fo a while after seeing Korosensei give miss bitch a wild ride, his cock harden as this is the first tims it happen, he whent into the bathroom and begain to jack off thinking about Korosensei fucking his tight hole and maybe even giving his cock a good sucking. He bit his lip in pleasure as he held back a groan from the thoughts of his teacher takeing him.

After a few more minutes he finiahed panting out of breath he flushed the toilet and clean him self up before seeing what class it is.

He walked up thw side of the school siting on the roof and looking down to see his teacher getting sad that Karasama was taking his place. as Korosensei pile rocks together as he cryed with was kinda funny. Resting his head on the roof of the house he got to see every thing.

But after he jacked off he was tired so he rested his head but it was too hot so he got off the roof and decides to sleep it off in the forest behind the school slowly falling asleep.

He didn't realize he feel asleep for hours as the sky turn black and there wa not one kid in school as they all went home.

Karma slowly open his eyes to see it was dark. He didn't seem to care but when he walked back into the class room he grabbed his bag and walked out untill he got to see Korosensei sitting down on the floor watching tv, as this is his home. "Hey, what are you watching?"
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower)   Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 4:49 am

Korosensei took down the pictures "posting a persons personal life is forbidden Karma" he said in his calm voice with no hint of anger spoiling Karma's mood. What was worse though was Karma felt an itch ever since he watched them make out even if it was only briefly and it made him want to take care of himself in the bathroom. Meanwhile as Karma made himself cum imagining himself in place of Miss Bitch & Skipping Physical Education which in E-class was the students doing knife strikes in the yard. As they shouted out in sync, Korosensei played with a flower while watching his students develop their bodies into better assassins.

Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower) - Page 4 Tumblr_ninhg8mvxO1s695zdo1_500

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower)   Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next