Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower)   Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2016 8:59 pm

Koro-sensei smile widened slightly as Karma greeted him. "Feelin'better?" He asked kindly as He sat down on the bed. His tentacles wrapped around Karma's body. Perhaps to console the sick boy. it been a long time since they last had sex together but korosensei seemed to be in good shape but he waited for his lover to feel better before they did anything he did not want to make karma even sicker. "when you well we can study and even make out agaain if you want to" he said in an offer voicing the suggestion first for the first time as it was usually karma that had asked for it in the past.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower)   Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2016 3:42 pm

Karma lay his head back and took a deep breath, as he heard his voice echo into his ears as his eyes slowly close his vision blurry as the more he looked at korosensei as he spoke lightly." Thanks teach... I love yo-" there his voice died and he feel into a deep sleep his tight grip of his hand holding his clothing loosen and he feel into a deep sleep, unable to wake up. As his lover held him close, he did have to leave him as lasted in the night he heard foot steps being no other then his mother coming home from school. She slam the door open but lightly and ran inside to check on her son to see if he was okay feeling horrible for not being with him all the time. Not saying a word she touched his hair and looked up to see the window wide open, as korosensei left knowing his mother was here taking care of her own son.

The next day karma is still sick and stuck in bed but he was able to talk and eat with out vomiting. But he still have the heavy breathing and the hot temperature. As his mother left to work he was once again all alone, and there, korosensei came to his Aid to help his lover. Around in the afternoon he came from the window to see karma as he's still laying in bed with a book in his hand reading as he cough in a white small tawle. The red hair make looked over to the window as seeing yellow tentecles enter his room opening his window and no time using his speed to enter his ion now taking a set next to him." Hay." He said softly still having a heavy roughness in his thoat.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower)   Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2016 1:37 pm

Korosensei kept putting cold water on karma head and gave a light nod "yes you are my precious student thought you do things i don't like and i may be upset with you but that don't mean i do not care about you" he said "but right now you do not worry bout anything except getting well once you recovered i will help you catch up on the subjects you need help on .

When things go wrong, as they sometimes will, When the road you're trudging seems all uphill, When the funds are low and the debts are high, And you want to smile, but you have to sigh, When care is pressing you down a bit- Rest if you must, but don't you quit. Life is queer with its twists and turns, As every one of us sometimes learns, And many a fellow turns about When he might have won had he stuck it out. Don't give up though the pace seems slow - You may succeed with another blow. Often the goal is nearer than It seems to a faint and faltering man; Often the struggler has given up When he might have captured the victor's cup; And he learned too late when the night came down, How close he was to the golden crown. Success is failure turned inside out - The silver tint in the clouds of doubt, And you never can tell how close you are, It might be near when it seems afar; So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit - It's when things seem worst that you must not quit.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower)   Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2016 12:48 pm

Karma was so sick he couldn't even move his body with out moaning in pain. He moved his arms around his stomach holding it in pain. As he brought the young lad some items to help his sickness it still did little to nothing to help him. As he undressed him and took him a cold bath it helped but karma felt heavy, and after his bath he vomit in a trash can next to the toilet as he was having mix sickness, headaches, upset stomach, and heavy breathing. As he dryed him off and layes him in bed korosensei stayed close to him. Now dressed in his pjs , as he rested his head on the pellow and pulled his body close to the paniced male he rubbed his head on his chest." Am sorry..." He whispered griping his clothing before falling back into a deep slumber. As the hour pasted he then added. "If mad, why be here? Is taking care of me really that important?" He asked with his eyes slightly open as his body began to get hot from the sickness.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower)   Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2016 12:20 pm

Nagisa was so worried he asked korosensei to go see karma so after he changed to his "outside appearance he left after school and went to see karma of course karma was home alone and korosensei came in through an open window bringing karma some soup and medicine to get better. he felt karma and got him into a cool bath to bring down his fever he stayed beside him til his fever went down asking karma if he needed anything" he sweated a bit frantic at how bad karma was sick.

When things go wrong, as they sometimes will, When the road you're trudging seems all uphill, When the funds are low and the debts are high, And you want to smile, but you have to sigh, When care is pressing you down a bit- Rest if you must, but don't you quit. Life is queer with its twists and turns, As every one of us sometimes learns, And many a fellow turns about When he might have won had he stuck it out. Don't give up though the pace seems slow - You may succeed with another blow. Often the goal is nearer than It seems to a faint and faltering man; Often the struggler has given up When he might have captured the victor's cup; And he learned too late when the night came down, How close he was to the golden crown. Success is failure turned inside out - The silver tint in the clouds of doubt, And you never can tell how close you are, It might be near when it seems afar; So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit - It's when things seem worst that you must not quit.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower)   Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2016 10:46 am

Karma felt the burned cake on his face when korosensei basically slapped him with the left over from the cake. As he told him about other places having no food to eat , and that he should be more concerned about food as there are people poor with not a lot of money to deal with. Karma thought it was a good plan to kill him with but sadly it didn't work. After that he slammed the door and locked it slightly up set, as he made him self something to eat he went over to his room to finish his homework before cleaning the house up, before his mother came home. But of course the same as his name, karma came back to bit him in the ass, as the next few days being alone and feeling lonely, he missed his time alone with the mentor he really did miss him. But soon after a period of 4 days he has gotten a high fever and his mother trying her hardest to come from work to help him. But having one day off she manged to help but after that day she couldn't stay any more. As she told him to not go to school and to have lots of rest. Since karma has korosensei number he let him know that he would not be in school for a while because of his sickness.

With a high 103, karma stayed in bed in the dark, nagisa send him a message to make him feel better and basically the full class did that but being so sick he couldn't answer. Still in bed wrapped in his blanket his body got to the touch and his face a soft pink from the temperature of his body, it was too bad he couldn't come to school that past week but a lot of improvement has happen in the study's of the other students so karma being gone this long might make him fall behind, not in math of course but in reading and other important subjects.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower)   Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2016 9:32 am

korosensei just stared at him then smashed the rest of the destroyed cake into Karma's face "think before you destroy food there are those in places without even a grain of rice to eat please do not do this again" he said he thought karma learned from the octopus or the soup incident but it was clear the boy had no respect for the food someone worked so hard to create with the love and passion to see their food be eaten. he punished karma by leaving and returning to the school thus the lovesick lad went all night without korosensei at his side and while he sat there alone in his home it was obvious when his mentor stayed his place was more lively hell ever since that teacher first came here it been different and made him want to come to school every day.

Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower)   Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2016 6:51 am

Poor Korosensei karma enjoyed that little prank he pulled on his lover, but once ge open the fridge he found him self a nother smaller cupcake , as the caje exploded into nothing but small crumbs. As the yellow octopus creature cleaned the mess up, while enjoying gis cupcake. Being slightly slow because of gow tired he is, later in the afternoon karma is back home working on gis home work, and like always his mom isbt home. Alone once again in his pjs karma begain to write with a pin in once hand and hikding one on his mouth, he deep red eyes look ay gis paper untill a knock was placed ay the foor.k arms walked over to the door and open it lightly to see his lover."oh hat, like the gift?" As of course ge shouldn't have known it was karma, should he punish him for making him n do exstra work?
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower)   Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2016 1:09 pm

Korosensei entered saw the cake and ran it to the staff room where karma liked to steal his things from and left it on his desk to enjoy later then quickly returned and began the class, he taught everything until PE then watched as the students practiced then taught until last period when miss bitch taught them English and communication skills. to where he went to his favorite spot and made test papers designed for each student it took longer then making one test for the class but he did it for their benefit. after school he worked on their own personal swimming pool after that was done he returned to the staff room in expectation of eating his cake of course the bomb went off long before he got to enjoy it giving the poor guy more work to do in school repair something he had to do himself since it was not in the budget to do such things.

Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower)   Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2016 7:11 am

When all the students freak out about it being gis hair, a few students say put as ge manged to heal the young girls arm from ths hot oil. Of course hes a kind helpful teacher, what happens next is shocking as one od the students planed to scared Korosensei today, as a simple prank. It was mostlykaria ((girl with black hair and very scarey looking sges in the anime.)) Vut karma desited to join as ge can never sat no to a prabk. The next day, karma abd the Gothic girl from e class enter the class in the very crack of dawn abd begain there prank, which was a cake a real cake with a big gole in the middle, there layed a boam and when Korosensei eats the caje it well vlow up and ruin his sweat touth . It was a great plan at first, aa classes started there was a nice smelling caje on the table that said a present from gia students. Abs once he would taje a bit from it hes going to see a big surprised.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower)   Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2016 8:48 am

"that's my hair." Koro-sensei gave as an excuse. The student yells back"no. That is clearly a mushroom." Eventually though the subject is dropped as they figure out that Koro-sensei was not going to give them the truth right now. Koro-sensei changed their bandages. He also made sure that the blonde hair girl was healing. Seeing how bad it was heaven his skin and used his husk to apply skin graft to the student to help with the healing of her wounds.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower)   Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2016 6:27 am

A few of them only gotten a few minor burns vut the long hair blonde ended up with her full arm geting burned , from fhe hot oil that spilled on her arm he healed it up. Ut it still burned and hurt so she was the one that hade to sit out durning PE same with the other students with minor burns. Karma didn't get hurt, so he hade to go to PE with his instructor teaching them battle moves, and ways of a true assassins. Mean while Korosensei stayed behind cleaning up and keeping an eye on the injured students. There they sat learning things they sont know from there cleaver teacher, as one raised her hand." Teach? Why is there a mushroom on your head?" One asked as it got raining ans the moister waa getinf to the poor octopus.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower)   Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2016 4:07 am

Koro-sensei scream and shout as he ran into the class room and asked "is everyone alright? Nobody hurt?" His voice filled with concern for his students. He spun line a cyclone and clear the room of smoke. He then checked everyone for injury and then after bandage those who need it he excuse them from P. E. and gave them study hall instead. Those with the worse of it was allow to lay down for the rest of the period.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower)   Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2016 9:22 pm

Karma made love to his wonderful teacher the entire night. As the next day pasted by, class remain the same. As the hunter and the hunted now being lovers, heaving feelings for one another and at this ponit Korosensei might be pregnant with his child. But that was all guessing, now at the school every one trained well to try and kill the octopus but there waa no stoping his speed, even at one ponit one of the female students jumped on his tentacles trying to grabe him but he was so slippery she fell off and landed her ass on the floor. "Ouch!" She yelled then two boys tryed to strike him down but no luck, karma dis nothinf as he just laugh to myself, watching them fail in a funny way. As Korosensei set the class up ready for home ech. He begain to teach the students about cooking, then one of the girls the one with large glasses and braided hair , triped on some oil on the floor and her hand landed on the side of the wooden cuting bord sticking out of the table as the oil flew in the air landing on a hot pot which the food in that pot begain to burn caseing it to bust into flames as that happen in one second. Karma ran into the hall and grabed a fire extinguisher and put out the flames, and what was Korosensei doing while this was happening? He was geting some food for cooking he came back with shoping bags as every one open the windows to let put all the smoke from the flame karma put out.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower)   Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2016 6:00 pm

All night long they switched positions each taking the other each filling the other until both of them passed out sated and content of course by morning korosensei and his pillow were gone. He had returned to school early an d took his pillow this time so he could take a power nap before class started. when class begun he again had to dodge knives and bullets from the students but it was not as in the beginning since the students had to concentrate on their studies as time passed and midterms grew ever closer. but still they tried many ways to off him each attempt failing but none giving up on the task at hand. even Karma for show or just to keep teasing him kept up his attack at least by day each night though the hunter and hunted became lovers in each others arms and bodies.

Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower)   Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2016 3:20 pm

Karma lean his head down gasping and breathing heavily from the hard orgasim, as sweat drip from his face. The male slowly looked up and leaned his head on the yellow creature chest , there he relaxed and relaxed his breathing, he knew well there was going to be a nother round as he still felt korosensei harden shaft twich when he touched it. It only took moments to relaxe his breathing before getting taken , as he got on top of him feeling his shaft enter his right ring, his deep voice saying "your turn." Was a turn on in it self and once that he felt his tight walls behind getting taken from his mentor as he enter his hard cock deep inside him, inch by inch, taking in his full member. Karma mouth open leaning his head up twords the ceiling moaning low and loud. As his tentecles play around with his own shaft, and his boys while he pounded away at his walls karma tried to speak but he couldn't as he and his lover made love that full night taking one another.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower)   Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2016 1:30 pm

korosensei groaned in pleasure as his womb was filled with Karma fertile seed it entered deep into him as if karma had desired to get his mentor pregnant with his child. Korosensei praised him and let karma catch his breath they remained together as they rested ensuring none of his seed escaped. then after a while his mentor moved behind him "your turn" he said and stuffed his hard thick cock into the ass of the red head he tried to be gentle but wanted karma to feel every inch of him to end his own virginity this night he thrust hard into his lover hitting his g-pot and his prostate then passed that and thrust deep into his ass thrusting to reach his core so karma could be filled with his cum which he had with-held from his orgasm when karma came inside him. however feeling his ass walls hug his cock made him cum right then and there filling the boy prematurely with his with-held orgasm.

Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower)   Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2016 1:06 pm

Karma moaned, heavy his mind lost in luat as he shifted his hips deeper inside his core, hiting hia womb aa the head of his cock hitinf every inch of his womb. He moaned low as he leaned his head back the mofe he thursted hadder in him the deeper his tentacles enter gis tight ring. Karma gasp out in a loud moan as he noded to his request. Shifting deeper inside him he shifted gis hips harder and harder inside him , as he gasp just ready to release gis load. With his mouth wide open he gasp." Ahh Korosensei! Am cuming!" He moaned just a few more hip thurst feeling gis tight walls huging his cock cuming deep inside his womb. As gia naked body covered in sweat he waited foe gia womb to be fully filled. Once he filled him karma took heavy panits from there sex.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower)   Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2016 12:30 pm

Korosensei took it slow not wanting to hurt Karma he heard his moans it was like music . together they were a duo their moans and the smell of sex filling the room it would make no mistake what they had been doing if anyone came in afterwards. korosensei said he would give karma a treat but after he was filled then & only then would he take his beloved student to the portals of heaven as he made him an adult this night ending their virginity "more" he said to karma his voice deep with lust his own drool dripping from the side of his mouth. Korosensei requested karma give more give him all of himself told him he wanted every drop of his cum to fill his womb then once karma cock is sated he would sate karma's hole

Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower)   Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2016 12:18 pm

Slowly there clothing fall to the side, as it drop off the akde of the bed. He gasp in heavy moans wanting nothing but his lovers tentacles on his body, as his harden shaft got guided to his women hood slowly entering his cave. Karma begain to droll from thw side of his lips from the pleasure, one hard thurst already hiting his gspot. But he did the hard thurst once he entered slowly into his sex. A few gits of his gspot, he felt something enter gis tight ring, caseing him to moan low . As his arms and lags tangle up with his lovers tentacles he begain to lick up and down gis lkvers cock while he fucked him hard. And since Korosensei shaft was at full hardness karma gavs the head of the cock a few good licks while he got filled up by his lover and even got fucked hard , wanting more of him wanting him tofuck him so hard that he cant walk the next day. "F.. ahh!" He moaned thursting as hard as he could
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower)   Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2016 11:59 am

Korosensei gave his familiar chuckle and caressed karma shaft "lets take care of this enter me. do not worry you will get your fill as well" he said his tentacles removing karma's clothes holding the lad gently against him while his beta tentacles caressed the body of the youth then his gamma, theta sigma and other tentacles wrapped around the boy one guided Karma into his womanhood, one caressed karma;'s balls two to four caressed his anal area waiting til karma was completely inside him before entering the tight apex of his ass others rubbed karma's back and two caressed his nipples

Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower)   Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2016 11:31 am

Karma sigh softly, as he knew this was goinf to happen sooner or later. He got off gis bed and grabed his bag full of hime work, then he looked over watching Korosensei undress which got his cock to harden, he bit his lips abit more not minding to gice him a fuck here and now, but he needed to do hia work first. Hw pulled out a pin and a note book and begain to work on some of his prablems, which wasn't hard at all took him about 5 minutes to do. He gave it to Korosensei to check and not surprising to see he fot a 100 as hes very cleaver. "Now that was easy, just because I enjoy math doesnt mean my English isn't bad," he added as he also did his history home work paper which took a but longer as he needed to read a few pages from the text book before he anwered the questions but he got them right as well . He chuckled as he finished his work and no time as hungry for luat of his body he quckly got on top of him and once again his lips rested on his as gis boner begain to twich in exsiment, but today he felt different as he wanted his teacher to take HIM. Karma blushed and disnt know what to say untill he spoke ." Muns taking me today?" He asked
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower)   Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2016 11:18 am

Before korosensei could agree karma kissed him holding him to his body french kissing him and undoing his tie. he noticed karma did not do his home work and stopped him. "homework first, and clean your room. i want to make love to you in a nice place this time." he said and noted how karma pouted but this was punishment. "do a good job and i may reward you with my body again." he adds as he removed his coat exposing his frame to the juvenile who wanted him his erection was proof of how much he wanted to be back inside his mentors folds, to have sweet sensual sex with the target he now loved with every fiber of his being.

Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower)   Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2016 10:54 am

Karma blushed hars as what he said was true, he got the mark and that brought karma to blush mad and to the ponit of him looking to the side. Hw felt gis teacher tentacles wraped around him pulling him close to a loving imbrase. There karma heard his soothing voice, hw rubed hia head in his shoulders not letinf him go . But he whispered a soft thank you into his coat wraping his own arms around his neck as the tqo lovers get closer to one another. He wanted to act tough but after what he said kinda made that tough guy act slowly crumble, he disnt cry but he did show a little bit of weekness as he remoced his face from his coat and gently kissed hia lover, thw kiss lasted a while untill the kiss turned into a tounge kiss filled with passion. After a long kiss hw remoced gia lips from gia and took a deep breath. " Okay, that's fine you can stay here.. just make sure my mother doesnt see ya." He added slowly removinf hia mentor tie as karma licjed his lips, but karma disnt do his work nor his homework so Korosensei has a choice to give him abit of a punishment.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower)   Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2016 10:34 am

"i asked because i care but your right it isn't my business but thank you for telling me" korosensei said as he sat beside karma "i think i understand you a bit better you act out are violent to prove you are tough when there is a scared little boy wanting to be comforted but you don't want to show weakness so you hide that part of yourself" He said as karma blushed hard he knew he hit the nail close to its mark if not directly on the head. "korosensei placed one of his core arms around karma and give the boy a hug gently squeezing with his two fingers as he gives karma love and comfort something he had not had in a long time it seemed "humans all humans are social beings we are not meant to be alone from now on you wont be stay with me or i can come here it don't matter i just want to be there for you take in all your violence if i must so that you can have a good rest of the school year"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower)   Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next