Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower)   Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2016 11:11 pm

((in all honesty I kinda miss playing the kids /students I made in the beginning.))

Karma eyes widen as he watched miss bitch get a back massage, to get a rube down then, he side a few tentacles into her tigjt hole givinf her a good time, as he got her to cum nice and hadd in under one minute. Karma bit his lip enjoying such a show but held him self back, as he him self took a few photos of his alone time with miss bitch, I wonder what I can do with these. As I bet he doesnt want his students to think any less of him.. and that fact alone is true.

As for the clas they followed him to class as the young female slowly got up upset that he bet her. Her feet now on the ground as she looked up more men to try and kill that octopus thing untill karma just walked by and kicked the tablet out of hed hand and watch it hit the floor making a loud crack sound."opis my bad." Hd joked walking away with his hands in hia pocket with a smirk runinf across gis face, as he walked away to his class. After school miss bitch got used to ths class and desited to be nice to them as they all want to kill him but karma wanted to kill him for enjoyment only. Cracking his knuckles he put the photos of him playing woth miss bitchs breast and was now on the back of the room wall. As every one huddle around if and begain to eother look at him like he's a pile of dirt or as fod thw men clap at him for doing a good job. As he xamd in he saw just that followed by a photo on the wall. "Don't ya two look cute together?" Karma asked in his own sick twisted way.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower)   Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2016 4:06 pm

"my retaliation is grooming." He informed her. Something Karma knew full well. Koro-sensei gave Miss Bitch a thorough massage, applied a facial, changed her clothes just because,& then before he finished dressing her he gave her 'special' adult care using his tentacled arms. He then left his face pink a moment then reverted back to yellow. The students asked what happened but he only said he wishes for more time then Sai"but class won't tach itself." & led all the other students back inside.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower)   Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2016 3:46 pm

After his first day or entertaining school and his first encounter with the none human. He has been havin this odd feeling, might still be lust lust of wanting to kill him first before any one else does. Yupe that might be it. After brake around 3th period karasama introduce a new teacher, karma knew by how good her body shape is , she might use it as a weapon as from the glow of his face it seem to be working just fine. Resting his elbow on the wooden desk he keeped his eyes straight to see what else this female seem to be plotting. She sounded nice but something tasted abit salty about her. Rubing her body on his , and speaking about how handsom he is and how much she would give to have a man like him even brought the bars even higher. But oddly she maybe a killer but she's trying to hard, she needed to relaxed abit more and try not to make it sound so forced. Once korosensei left we got a taste of who, and what type of person she is. The name stick to her as that's what she is. Miss bitch. But she's Russien , so miss vitch pounds more accurate .

He keeped his eyes on her for a moment more before the bell rang for gym. As the kids left to with there other teacher for that class miss vitch knew her plan was working and while out side she asked him to go to America to get her , some good ice cream once he flew off to get her some , she set her plan into motion walking pasted karma which he keeped his eyes on her. Nagisa got a nice kiss with multiple 'hits' as thoughs hits mean each time the tounge roles with hers as a French kiss. After such nagisa is blushin mad with his face his her breast and now on the floor watching her leave. Karma couldn't help but take a photo of her giving him tounge , after that he watched her leave and there he followed her.

Once her plan was in motion he thought maybe it wouldn't work? As he knows about korosensei sence of smell he made sure to cover his smell then the next step he made sure to hide somewhere, he wouldn't know it's him. Hiding in the shack of the PE shed the plan began, but then it back fired fast as the guns dos get loud but after that the sound of slithering happen he took a peak from the hole he made from the old sheats of fabric and got to see what he was doing to miss vitch.

She backed away as he used his speed to knock the men unconscious then removed all the liquid led from the bulits they shoot at him as she backed away to the wall she yelled."ekk!! No please! What are you going to do?" She asked as his tentecles began to move out of his clothing and was ready to go on her body.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower)   Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2016 9:54 am

It was normal including the octopus telling him there was no eating in class then continued his lesson still fuming about his money being gone but payday was today so he could go shopping which he did during break and saved a young lady from being surrounded even if it was her own men (maybe it seems she would go that far) however when the yellow squid returned to school normal was just everyone after his life and him avoiding the attacks which he did with ease with his speed then the familiar voice he heard drawing him over to the woman who for karma was now an obstacle but he seemed easy going about it and did not see her as a threat more like a thorn he just had to deal with or someone he could goat into quitting (possible for his behavior at the time) however whenn break time came and he noticed the femme fatale who joined the ranks of the staff and was working her wiles on his prize making the normal day no longer as normal as Karma thought. worse it seemed her methods were working on the creature as the woman worked using her body to her advantage it became obvious to the red head that she was where he wanted to be and that was close to Korosensei.

When things go wrong, as they sometimes will, When the road you're trudging seems all uphill, When the funds are low and the debts are high, And you want to smile, but you have to sigh, When care is pressing you down a bit- Rest if you must, but don't you quit. Life is queer with its twists and turns, As every one of us sometimes learns, And many a fellow turns about When he might have won had he stuck it out. Don't give up though the pace seems slow - You may succeed with another blow. Often the goal is nearer than It seems to a faint and faltering man; Often the struggler has given up When he might have captured the victor's cup; And he learned too late when the night came down, How close he was to the golden crown. Success is failure turned inside out - The silver tint in the clouds of doubt, And you never can tell how close you are, It might be near when it seems afar; So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit - It's when things seem worst that you must not quit.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower)   Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2016 7:02 am

Karma blush red just wanting to kill him but maybe tomorrow , or the nexy day. He disnt know as he left to go hom as he walked away Korosensei open gis wallet to sde it emtpy, as he saw karma with a bag of chips guessing he wasted his money on chips, as the male walked away Korosensei panic and also got very up set at karma for stilling his money as he added. "Ya , got to stop leavinf thinfs in thw brake e room." He added waving good bye, as he left to get changed into his normale out fot hatinf the thought of people seeing him in this out fit, made hia blood boil. As he left the next day rang by, and tomorrow morning is a normale day. As every one trys to kill Korosensei, once heopen the doors two other students tryed to stab him but sadly failed as it ended up with them both tired out . As Korosensei begain the lesson, already a hour late Karma came into the class late like always with a lolie pop in his mouth. He walked into the back of the call and raised his feet up as he watched gis teacher continue with the lesson.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower)   Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2016 12:56 am

Koro-sensei continued to laugh at Karma. Then teased him by remarking on how cute he was. He kept his voice low so no one could hear except Karma. "Oh come on no way you can be this much of a pushover" Korosensei said in his best imitation of Karma earlier to him that day." Karma announced he was not quitting and korosensei had a circle on his face as it turned orange "that's the spirit, never give up." and then class ended and everyone was allowed to go home. Korosensei almost had assaulted karma behind the school but it was too soon way too soon for that besides he did get the point across so he was satisfied maybe not sexually satisfied, but satisfied for now none the less and satisfieng his lust would come in time.

Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower) - Page 5 Good-luck-broKarma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower) - Page 5 Youre-happy-about-that
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower)   Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2016 11:27 pm

Each attempt failed one at a time. Beinf so force on one strategy that he doesn't seem to care about any thinf else other than to kill Korosensei with just surprise attacks. First what got him off gard was when hs made the takoyaki , he disnt eat qhen he left thw house because once again he was only determined to kill , nothing more. Things crossed the line was when the yellow octopus male dressed him up in a cute maid out fit. He has hade it, as karma bit his lip in anger((changing this part to make it more fun.)) He hade have enough, as the call whent to eat for lunch time he desited to go into the back of the school whwre he first discovered his skiping spot. Maybe here he can get away from that monster of a teacher.
Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower) - Page 5 Tumblr_no2fr883uC1skwjp4o1_500
The cold freash air disnt make any one die of heat or complain about the weather, as they studdy on top of a rather tall mountain, they get freash air first before it hit the city bellow. He bit his nail and lay back on a thick wooden tree lost in thought at how to beet him. How can he do this? What more can i do to brake him? What am i doing wrong?! His eyez widen as he layed his back to relaxe on the wood leting his body relaxe to sit on the soil. He thought for a momwnt durning lunch untill hd heard a sound in the bushes, knowing who is it quckly hw pulled out a knife and no tims his hair begain to bs dixed into two cute bows and a kitty out fit. He grawled abit in his thoat out of pure anger just ready to fun over and kill the bastered. As he swing his arm nothing happen as his normale clothing was removed and was replaced with a cute maid outfit to make things worse for thw poor male. He quckly removed the cat ears from his head and blushed bright red in anger hearinf his laugh.
Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower) - Page 5 5181ce961b692ac6dad443f6bc89c56e
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower)   Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2016 9:09 pm

Korosensei picked up the octopus from his desk and approached Karma who waited with an anti-sensei knife ready to strike at the teacher again he then saw korosensei stop and turn his tenticles into drills

Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower) - Page 5 E538aa42af6c93673beb87848136806ca97a1158_hq
Korosensei then disappeared for a moment and returned an instant later with a missile yoinked from the self defense force which he uses to cook the octopus and make takoyaki (octopus balls) telling karma to observe the versatility of his tentacles.

Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower) - Page 5 Tako
Korosensei then fed the balls to karma commenting on how he missed breakfast and how he should eat properly. also he states he is a giver that he cares for thing; hungry students, would-be assassins, troubled teens... and lectures karma on how every attempt on his life is a chance for him to play his part. by the end of the day if the body and mind are not a glow with health and knowledge he isn't doing his job.  

Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower) - Page 5 Vlcsnap-2015-01-24-16h12m36s13

The next few classes go by and karma tries over and over but with his constant attacks korosensei is on high alert now true his speed drops to human levels when he is flustered and he dis have weaknesses but karma been so relentless with his surprise attacks keeping korosensi on high alert which meant no dice and lots of grooming (lol)

When things go wrong, as they sometimes will, When the road you're trudging seems all uphill, When the funds are low and the debts are high, And you want to smile, but you have to sigh, When care is pressing you down a bit- Rest if you must, but don't you quit. Life is queer with its twists and turns, As every one of us sometimes learns, And many a fellow turns about When he might have won had he stuck it out. Don't give up though the pace seems slow - You may succeed with another blow. Often the goal is nearer than It seems to a faint and faltering man; Often the struggler has given up When he might have captured the victor's cup; And he learned too late when the night came down, How close he was to the golden crown. Success is failure turned inside out - The silver tint in the clouds of doubt, And you never can tell how close you are, It might be near when it seems afar; So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit - It's when things seem worst that you must not quit.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower)   Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2016 7:19 pm

Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower) - Page 5 C90b280ff1dc5ca051590d535b35a274

He enjoyed the gello and od course while he wasnt looking, he stold Korosensei money, or rather what was left of it and uaed it for him self. Though after he dis that little show he soon left the room leaving the male teacher lost in thought as ths class looked at there teacher in shook..

Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower) - Page 5 7c2150c2dcb997ae80ff5cd484e3033d
He showed death and destruction in his eyes as he him self knows he can strike him down, wither he does he quickly or takd him tine torcherinf his iner soul.after he spoke his words about getinf next time and to make sure he goes thought hell the next day and the day after that. As the bell rang for the kods to go home, karma spoke about Korosensei and what he is like after explaining what he likes and dislikes. It was true he acted more like a teacher thsn a monster.
Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower) - Page 5 407169d85a5b49e0fa69b183b7ce73e8 that alone brought him to laugh as his dark red hair blew in the wind as his deep read eyez glew." I cant belive this, am actually gping to kill a real teacher, I thouht he was so kind of monster." He bsgain to laugh as his plan to unfold as the look nagisa gave him, ths look of worry , not about karma but twords Korosensei. Sadly the next day came up and karma hade his plan in motion. As thw day begain the sound of tentacles on the wooden floor gavs the teacher away as hd snter ths room to see a still living octopus on the table with a real knife stabed into its head. As the studsnts sat there lost in though and some evsn shivering. As Korosensei asked what was wronf he got a look at why the class wS actinf such a way, then karma spoke in his normale smart ass voixe."opis, I though that was you so i stabed it, want me to dispose of it?" He asked as he held the knife behind his back.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower)   Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2016 5:41 pm

Korosensei said nothing after karma attacked his face grew red when Karma said that it took an elementry trick to catch him off gaurd then goaded him. he still said nothing as the students talked in the background he watched Karma walk away his arm regenerated, but as nagisa said karma had been the first to harm him he remained silent until he was in the middle of a quiz in the next period and a student yelled at him to stop punching the wall with his soft tentcales to which he apologiges then more talking and korosensei told everyone to be quit during hte quiz. Karma who claimed to be done sarcasticly aplogized andbegan to eat korosensei gelato making the sqid yell at him and tell him how e even flew in the stratisphere to keep it cold. karma came up to him and stabbed him with the gelato and said some words that korosensei could not argue with. after class he flew back to italy to get another gelato commenting on how sharp Karma was and how he must let that boy bait him he was the teacher and had to keep his composure and not lose his temper and kill karma reminding himself he was the teacher and karma was the student. holding papers with highest mark ovisiously karma test he gave him moments earlier. "yes," he told himself. "i got to be extra careful with that one." he added hinting a bit of admiration towards the lad but he never let the emotion show.

Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower)   Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2016 1:05 pm

Expelled from many schools because of his violent behavior. Then was expended from school for a year for almost killing a teacher and a student. From the top of the grade A class to the bottom from his violence. After his suspension was over a few members from the government reported him back into the school board to start school the very next day. And asked of him if he , of all kids can kill this beast. As he has a record of violence against students and teachers. He gladly accept the challenge and after that day he came by to visit, coming back to the school he hasn't came by in over a year.

Karma major in mathematics, and is smart when it comes to planing ahead before going straight into battle, he needed to be smart on how to kill this beast. ((Am changing it up then the manga and anime, just a little but enough to to make this more fun.)) later in the afternoon ,late for his first day out of suspension is a bad first impression, normally he wouldn't come on the day after the first day of school but rather a week later . As he him self doesn't care, but since the young man can't wait to play with his new toy he came by and wanted to see it for him self.

There he stood with his both hands in his pockets, his dark red hair blowing in the wind, his deep blood color eyes starring into his new targets eyes with desire to kill. Walking twords the male the other students just finished there after school PE lesson as they stood back watching karma take the show, moving one of his hands from his pocket he waved at the male as he slowly got close to him." Ah, so your korosensei I heard so much about? Look like a big yellow octopus thing." He paused and chuckled ." Oh, bag my pardon, am karma." He added looking into his white ord like eyes until he pointed at one of his tentecles." May I touch one of these things?" He asked and once it got closer he got a touch and with the small fibers that he glued to his hand he riped off one of his many tentecles and with a smile wide across his face he jumped forward with two small knifes on each hand to try and cut him but it didn't hit him." Oh wow, what they told me is true. Your a fast one arnt ya?" He added as he keeped his battle stance.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower)   Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2016 11:33 am

Long ago there was a human man born in a rural town he grew up poor and he grew up to be a bit of a pervert but besides those things he was the best Assassin around. he was so good everyone referred to him as the god of death then he vanished and was transformed he mo longer had his title it was taken by his apprentice. He was without purpose so his dear freind kawasama took him into the govenment and to a dr who could alter him make him better, faster, even have powers. Kawasama was also his lover on he side but after being transformed felt betrayed by the man and after loosing his female friend he left never to return.

he lived but he could no longer use that name two years pass after he was admitted to the lab where "Shiro" changed his body and his life forever. He became the unkillable super-being

two years pass as they ran tests then one day "Shiro" sent a rat to the moon with the same cells the god of death now had and discovered when the rat blew up the moon hat the same fate would happen to the man. they did all they could to kill this unkillable creature but ended up killing his beloved person a woman he had grown fond of.

With all his knowledge and wisdom the man could not save her but he did escape the prison and after avoiding being killed by the government he made an arrangement with the government to allow himself to be assassinated if someone ever could in exchange for a teaching job. Kawasama and another man accompanied the yellow Octopoda-ish super-being to the class and explained the situation after korosensei shocked them by announcing he was responsible for the destruction of the moon. thus bringing us to the present. A student named the super-being Korosensei and he was so touched he accepted the name.

This day was like all the rest ever since he began teaching he came in and set down the roll book & said "student on duty At your command.." Nagisa stuttered "S-stand!" he said then everyone stood. "aim!" he said then before he could say 'fire' the entire class (minus karma due to him arriving later) shot at the teacher who avoided every anti-sensei bullet took attendance and then began class. the next day he was outside before class to see a red head student appear walking towards him "ah you must be the student i heard about that is returning to our class today..." he greeted warmly.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower)   Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Karma's Karma (An Assassination Classroom Roleplay) [Mature] (for Shanyflower)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5