Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Dimensional girl ( shanyflower only)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
pastelbat
New Poster
pastelbat

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2016-04-22

My Dimensional girl ( shanyflower only) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Dimensional girl ( shanyflower only)   My Dimensional girl ( shanyflower only) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 2:10 pm

The Alexander wolf stopped syne from walking out the door, somehow he felt worry that someone might kidnap syne; put her in the lab and do experiments on her or worse. Mixed emotions ran through his head, Luke lifted up syne over his should and walked up stairs though he did felt her bottom cheek on the side of his face from her fussy fighting attitude but, he went onward to his bedroom.Luke kicked his door open to go inside as he did he threw syne onto his bed finally getting a break from holding and fighting the wild human girl too long."Listen here syne, I don't know about your earth but, here things are different here believe me.Mainland used to be a peaceful city till the new mayor was elected..." He shook his head getting back on track "look your gonna stick with me until we find away to get you back home, weather you like it or not."
Back to top Go down
http://deathpuppy9000.deviantart.com/
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

PostSubject: Re: My Dimensional girl ( shanyflower only)   My Dimensional girl ( shanyflower only) I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2016 12:37 pm

Once he said that what she bit into was rabbit meat she covered her mouth and begiin to wine." What!?" She yelled whiping her mouth with her jacket sleave. Syne then raised an eyebrow brow when the male wolf added about the other meat, which almost made her vomit at the thought. Quckly the female jumped to her feet and begain to walk twords the door." Am out of here!" She yelled untill he asked what she was, and by the way he said humans it sounds like humans are just a rare myth in this world." Okay... Am no animle am aa Hu-man! " she yelled spelling it out for the young male wolf hoping he understood. She pressed her soft hands to the door handle and was just ready to leave untill being stoped by Luke."get out of the way!" She yelled wanting to leave wanting this dream to end.
Back to top Go down
pastelbat
New Poster
pastelbat

PostSubject: Re: My Dimensional girl ( shanyflower only)   My Dimensional girl ( shanyflower only) I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2016 9:22 am

The male wolf watched the girl quickly putting the bitten sandwich on the coffee table saying it tasted like shit "hey I worked hard on that meal for ya' besides I've ate this multiple times and it never tasted like shit before." Luke picked up syne's sandwich, taking a big bite of the meaty sandwich it was mouthwatering for his taste. "Whatever creature you are guess you don't like rabbit meat, I guess zebra meat would had been better,huh." He smiled and turned to syne seeing that she now noticing that Luke is a wolf; He sat next to her wanting to know what creature she is " from your apperence you don't look animal like, are you one of those creature called 'hue-mans'?" Asked Luke saying it in a very weird way.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: My Dimensional girl ( shanyflower only)   My Dimensional girl ( shanyflower only) I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2016 9:27 am

Syne gave the creature a odd look, raiseing her eye brow as not knowing what Mainland is, Syne though to her self trying to think, did that light brought her here ? Or is she having a endless dream? She didn't know. But things snaped back into reality once Luke ponited out her grawling stomach. Syne was so exsited about her new job and her out fit she frgot to go home and cook something. Keeping her body behind the soft blue sofa still keeping her body away from his, once he left into the kitchen to get the human girl something edible to eat. After a few minutes Syne desited to sit down on the fluffy purple carpet, crossing her lags waiting for the male wolf to come back. Once so she titled her head up and grabed the plate and begain to take a bit of it. Taking a few chews, trying to finger out why it tasted so odd, then it begain to tast sawer and biter. Quckly she spit it out and whiped her lips with her jacket." Man.. That tast like shit! " she added placeing the plate with the half bitten sandwich on the coffie table." My god that was gross.. " she added then she let out a heavy sigh and crossed her arms." By the looks of you your a wolf?" She added giving him a stare down.
Back to top Go down
pastelbat
New Poster
pastelbat

PostSubject: Re: My Dimensional girl ( shanyflower only)   My Dimensional girl ( shanyflower only) I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2016 5:15 pm

Luke jumped as the girl was startled by his beastly apperenced,he backed away a little to give her space and wait for her to be calm. He heard that she answered one of his questions "It's nice to meet you Syne, the names Luke and where your at is my home town of 'Mainland'". The wolf's ears twitched as he heard a sound of a stomach growled, Luke smiled at the girl knowing that she could be hungry "you must be starving, don't worry I'll find something for you in the kitchen.He went to the kitchen as he said to find or fixing food for Syne. What came to his mind,he dictated to make her a sandwich, along making the easy food it looked enjoyable and Delicious. Luke went back to the room where Syne is at and handed her to tasty sandwich "here ya go,the meat is made out of the finest ones in town,enjoy." He said and sat down on the Dark blue couch, looking to see if she enjoys the mysterious meaty sandwich.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: My Dimensional girl ( shanyflower only)   My Dimensional girl ( shanyflower only) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 12:58 pm

My Dimensional girl ( shanyflower only) For_an__rp_by_ssflowerss-da0qmo3

× Earth ×

A day like no other, the sky a grayish blue, the air slightly colder then normale. It's summer the time of year where pools open up, ice cream tast better, and thoughs who uses the summer heat to tan there naked bodys. Humans are odd creatures, always thinking about one person before any thing else, them self's, and after the past events, like the silver war, war world 1&2 , Vietnam War, and after thoghs humans still ,to this day fight against one another: its not all money. It's religious beliefs, land, oil, drugs and so on. Humans fight to get what they want, ether that or they steal, lie, and kill to get away with something so small. Things happen for a reason, is what most people say, as with others, you choose your own path, there is nothing you can do if that path is blocked. Once again humans have a odd way of thinking, and a odd way of showing emotional support. Ita summer, oddly the sun was covered by the group of large clouds. As the cold breeze run through the heavy streats. There showed a human girl, skiping down the side walk to her shop.
The name is Syne E Shu, E standing for Elizabeth. Her mother born and raised in England , as with her father born from taxes, and raised in new York. Being in a family of 6 being the second girl in the family. Syne didn't like her brother all to well, and her big sister already grew up and left the house , married and having a child on the way soon. Syne grew up as well, first she became a manga artist but she didn't get any money, so she stoped her life goal and became a vet, she loved animles and maybe becoming a vet wount be so hard. It's been almost 6 years and she barely scratch the surface of becoming a vet. At this moment she's just the nurse , the vet helper. Already leaving the house and living in a small apartment, the long hair women looked up and didn't stop even though things wasn't seeing her way. She didn't give up on art over all, just untill she gets the money that's needed to make manga . Syne skiped down the side walk down to her favorite clothing store to get some more cute clothing. She just got her check not long ago, like last week, exsited about shopping with her bag in one hand nothing in the other , the young lady open the door and whent shopping, only a few hours later the young lady walked out of the shop whereing a long black jacket but not fully on but besides cliped around her neck , making sure it didn't fall off. With a smirk across her checks the female walked down the street feeling confident. Untill somthing happen the ground begain to shiver, the sound of people screaming yelling earthquake. Looking around the female begain to run, while runing the sound and ground beneath her feet shook much more violently , untill a part of the road open up making alarge crader, Syne not seeing the female feeling into the large hole in the ground , while falling her life slowly begain to fade through her eyes. Things happen for a reason... I shouldn't have left the house.. No! I should not think such things! I well live! No matter what! The positive female yelled loudly not believing that this is her end, that there is a way that she might live.

At the end of the large hole a soft glow bounceing off the cave walls Syne open her soft grean eyes watching the small blue light get biger and bigger untill darkness. (Syne) my eyes begain to fluter open , all I remember was falling none stop ,endlessly , untill I saw a bright blue light then that's it. My body felt heavy and painfull. Around my eyes abit foggy from the sleep I got. As my vision came into veiw the first thing I saw a a beast like creature, his deep red eyes and his furry face looked cute but I didn't think of that untill later" ahhhhh!!" I yelled in panic jumping off the soft blue coach to the purple color rug on the floor. Watching him move closer I jumped back crawling away with my hands to his behind the coach chair. Hearing his question the brought wonder into my mind, where am I? And how did I get here? " I can answer your first question. Am Syne but I cannot answer your second question as I, dont know where I am." She added staying behind the chair. Watching the odd looking thing.
Back to top Go down
pastelbat
New Poster
pastelbat

PostSubject: My Dimensional girl ( shanyflower only)   My Dimensional girl ( shanyflower only) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 12:32 am

My Dimensional girl ( shanyflower only) Luke_by_deathpuppy9000-d9zzwzk

Beyond this universe has always been a mystery to all life forms, still wondering are their other living beings, besides themselves in different universes or dimensions? Well things are gonna change in universe 10,the year is 3010 in a city on earth called Mainland a normal town of animals living their lives similar to humans. One particular wolf name Luke an Alexander archipelago wolf, who works at a book store and always believe what's above the cosmos even thought he is twenty years old, everyone else tells him to get his head out of the clouds.

On one cold night when Luke was on his way home but what caught his attention was a mysterious light appeared at the public park. The archipelago wolf followed to the light to see what it was a dimensional portal right before his eyes, as, Luke gazed upon the doorway to who knows what is there, curiosity took over the lone wolf, he reached his paw/hand into the doorway wondering what he'll pull out or what pulled him in a little. The hand grasped onto Luke’s paw/hand, he uses all his strength to pull out what it was. He finally got someone out of the portal it made him fall to the ground as the portal disappeared. What he felt is a women's body figure shaking from the coldness of the other side, he didn't have time to examining the female to she if she's alright or not; he held to women close to his fur to keep her warmth, as her ran block to block all the way to his own house.

As he entered the house he laid the mysterious female on a soft dark blue sofa, when he did, the girl opened her eye's, the archipelago reaction was skeptical , he knew that something was off, the girl didn't have ears nor a tail of any type of animals, it  made him confused but eager to knew where did this girl came from “who are you and where did you come from?” he didn't take his red eyes off of her not even one bit, waiting for the female creature's answer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Dimensional girl ( shanyflower only)   My Dimensional girl ( shanyflower only) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Dimensional girl ( shanyflower only)
Page 1 of 1