Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Past's Future

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

Number of posts : 6910
Registration date : 2009-01-12

The Past's Future - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Past's Future   The Past's Future - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 6:27 pm

Kagome rolled her eyes and smiled slightly, sighing under her breath at such a small display from InuYasha. He was always trying to act all macho, when he really didn't need to. But she let him do it all her wanted right now, because she just didn't feel like arguing over it.

Yana glanced up from her hands and made a light snorting noise, looking back down as one of the fingers on her right hand traced a faint pattern in the wood of the floor underneath her. "I wouldn't, even if someone paid me. I'm not anywhere near that kind of power level. Besides, I don't fight people I know, even just a little bit. It wouldn't be fair, training or not."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8535
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: The Past's Future   The Past's Future - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 10:38 pm

The Past's Future - Page 4 Daiyoukai_inuyasha_by_chantelligence-d7rtzfm
InuGenki
   InuYasha looked towards Kagome as she cheered him on, and he decided not to quit just yet. He ran his tongue over his teeth and tasted blood, which he spat out the blood on the ground partly trying to be macho. "Tch, I'm not going to be able to defeat him head on or even directly" he muttered to himself before InuGenki rubbed his neck sorely. Shippo walked over to InuYasha and frowned. "Hey...why don't you try something unconventional? Isn't Lord InuGenki known for his strange approaches in battle?" he asked. InuYasha's eye twitched. "Yea? And what do you suggest?" he asked. Shippo looked down discouraged. "I don't know" he said. Kohaku looked towards Yana and smiled. "Hey...have you thought about sparring with Lord InuGenki?" he asked.

bgcolor=990000 bordercolor=330033
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The Past's Future   The Past's Future - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 9:08 pm

Kagome sat down under the shade of a tree, that somehow avoided being hit in any way by the stuff falling from the sky, watching the two brothers with a sad smile on her face. She knew this was going to be hard, but hopefully this would help InuYasha for the better. When he hit the building, she moved slightly, then suddenly smiled, placing her hands around her mouth. "Come on, InuYasha! You can do it! We are cheering for you!" She yelled out, laughing and lightly patting her stomach.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Past's Future   The Past's Future - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 1:25 am

InuGenki
   Kohaku finally arrived at the village, which he had to shield himself from random sized debris falling from the sky. He entered the hut seeing the unconscious Rin in Yana's arms. "What...what happened?" he asked. Kaede sighed. "Rin is just exhausted..." she said before she looked to the lethargic Sota laying down motionless. Kohaku gulped. "Is he going to be okay?" he asked. Kaede shook her head. "I cannot say that he will be the same as he was before, but he should be alright" she said. Miroku and Sango looked towards Sota. "So why do you think he was able to make it here?" he asked. Sango frowned. "You don't think that he has some purpose here too would he?" she asked. Kohaku gritted his teeth. "It could be...but I hope that whatever happened to him isn't going to complicate things too much" he said. There was a loud bang as InuYasha screamed out in agony before his body hit the side of the building. "Damn it!" he shouted. InuYasha started growling loudly.

Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The Past's Future   The Past's Future - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 12:14 am

Yana's eyebrows came together a little, and she gently brushed a few strands of the girl's hair back from her face. She looked down at her right hand, listening to her red glove make a noise as she curled her hand slowly into a fist. For some reason, she felt uneasy. "I am putting her to bed." She said suddenly, standing up with the sleeping girl in her arms. She watched the training for a moment, then turned to take Rin to bed. Maybe it was just all in her head, yeah? That had to be it. Maybe she needed to sleep as well.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Past's Future   The Past's Future - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 11:58 pm

InuGenki
   Kaede cleared her throat as Rin took over for Kagome. "I'll be helping you along the way Rin" she said as she took a coaching role. Miroku and Sango looked at Kagome, and they both smiled. "So, how long do you think it will take InuYasha to get his training done?" he asked. Sango leaned into her husband's shoulder watching the two train. "It's very refreshing to see someone other than Sesshomaru put InuYasha in his place" she said as explosions erupted in the middle of the field as InuYasha dodged energy blasts. Shippo watched the fight wide eyed and tried to follow InuGenki's movements.

Kohaku watched Yana leave and come back in her normal form. He saw her marking on her back, but he had not much chance to say anything as she said that there was something wrong. He ran off after her as she made it back to the village. Kaede smiled at Rin. "Good! Good! You did it!" she shouted. She jumped seeing that Rin had exhausted most her energy supply, which she gasped looking towards Sota. "Well...I'm not sure if she completed the ritual, but I think it's enough to contain it" she said. 

Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The Past's Future   The Past's Future - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 7:43 pm

Kagome let out a low sigh, closing her eyes for a minute before she looked at Rin. "Do you have it under control?" She asked her, and she watched as the girl gave her a slight smile. "I need to get stronger. Why not use this as a chance to get more experience, hm?" Kagome shook her head with a yawn and a smile, and she carefully stepped back, letting the young woman take completely over. Turning, she found a place to sit down, letting out a sigh of relief.

"O-Of course I can! It's j-just... Wait here!" She stood up and bolted off out of sight. After a few minutes, she jogged quickly past him back in her normal form, wearing her clothes with the only piece on her back missing, exposing her personal marking there. "Something is wrong... We must return!"

Kagome watched Rin, as a couple more minutes past, and she sealed the curse with a flash of white light. "See? I did it!" She suddenly wavered on her feet, and she closed her eyes. Yana suddenly appeared, catching the girl before she hit the ground. "She's out cold...."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Past's Future   The Past's Future - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2015 3:52 pm

InuGenki
   InuGenki got up and began to walk towards the fields. "Well, let's get back to sparring, now that we got that distraction out of the way" he said calmly. InuYasha gulped and got up slowly. "Yea..." he said nervously not wanting to admit that Sota was not the only thing distracting him. Miroku and Sango watched with amusement as InuYasha trailed behind InuGenki in submission. Sota nodded to Kagome's statement about having to go take pictures. He winced at the ritual drove the curse into dormacy, and the wolfish features deminished causing him pain as the corruption struggled against Kagome and Rin's pureness. Kaede watched the situation, and she was rather discouraged with the amount of effort needed. "Ye, must seal it...if you exert yourself too much you might have a miscarriage" she warned Kagome as she came in to help out.

Kohaku raised an eyebrow. "When you say normal...do you mean got back to human appearence or your true form?" he said before he blushed. "Wait...you lost your clothes? You mean you can't manipulate your clothing?" he asked. He cleared his throat trying to not think about her nude as his male mind worked that way. "I thought all Inu youkai knew how...I mean Lord Sesshomaru and his mother could do it. Or is this a drawback of your unique transformation?" he asked. 

Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The Past's Future   The Past's Future - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2015 5:21 am

Kagome closed her eyes for a moment with a sigh, glancing at the two and suppressing great laughter that wanted to explode from her when she heard InuGenki make deductions of his own that were rather comical. "Not an expert enough it seems. I might have to start taking pictures when I go home to show these guys so they don't get too many wrong ideas, hm?" She muttered the end to Sota, her smile fading behind a expressionless mask, that hid the worry she felt inside. "Rin... Come here, please." The girl walked over and stood on Sota's right, while Kagome moved to his left. "Time to see if you are powerful enough, hm?" Rin nodded and took the small brush with its black ink, making markings over the wounds on Sota's neck. She looked over at Kagome and they both nodded. Kagome raised her left hand, while Rin raised her right hand. Both women closed their eyes and turned palms towards the young man's neck. They muttered something under their breath, and their hands started to glow with a calming white light. Slowly, light jumped in quick tendrils back and forth between their hands and his neck, each time they returned to their hands they had a bit of darkness attached to them.

Yana made an annoyed noise, her tail thumping hard on top of her paws as she suddenly remembered the last time she had wandered too much in her father's large, palace-like house. "Much worse." She growled under her breath, quickly standing up and sliding to the right, shaking her head. "I need... some things from those human girls. I need to... return to normal, but I have no... clothes...."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Past's Future   The Past's Future - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2015 5:10 am

InuGenki
   Sota frowned as she scolded him for not staying with Kohaku and Yana. "I just wanted to see someone I knew. You didn't tell me just how dangerous it is. I was wondering around for at least an hour before they found me" he said. InuGenki sighed. "I take it where you're from there's nothing dangerous?" he asked. Sota shook his head. "Of course there's dangerous things where I'm from...just less youkai" he said. InuYasha shrugged. "There's strange shiny creatures that gobble up humans and move them off to different places. Kagome calls them trains and buses" he said. InuGenki nodded. "I see...so humans live as one with youkai...that explains why the boy is so carefree" he said. Sota laughed nervously looking at Kagome as she tended to him. "Looks like InuYasha's an expert on modern things, huh?" he asked. He was already growing some fangs and sideburns as the curse spread.

Kohaku frowned. "If your powerful, why say you need protection?" he muttered before he thought for a moment. "It's strange your home don't treat women like people when your people's landlord was a Woman" he said referring to Lady Akemi. He circled his hand around over her fur pressing down more firmly. "Are you meaning they are treated like property?" he asked. He understood that there were a lot of villages that were patriarchal and women were subservient. "Um...is that why you find everyone in the village to be weird? Because we don't see women as property?" he asked. He stroked his stuble on his chin and smirked. "Why don't you transform to normal size instead of your smaller size?" he asked.  

Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The Past's Future   The Past's Future - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2015 4:42 am

Kagome smiled, stifling a laugh behind one of her hands at the reaction Sota had. It wasn't strange, to her at least, that the boy couldn't tell the difference between the brothers until both were standing in the same area. She looked towards the marks on his neck, and couldn't help the shiver that ran through her body. She slowly stood to her feet, brushing herself off and looking towards Rin. "Could you go get that stuff I brought back last time I left?" The girl nodded and hurried off, returning a couple of minutes later with a small white pouch. Kagome took it from her and started to work. "You met two people by the well. Why didn't you ask them to take you where I was? You know this place is dangerous...." She muttered to her little brother, her gaze a bit glaring.

She turned her head off in the direction of the others, a large huff escaping her. "Not many can. I am... different." She looked out of the corner of her eyes at him when he put a hand on her side. "My power is much more compacted, and seems much more intimidating to men." She looked off the other side, anger rippling through her body. "Women aren't exactly treated like people in our home...."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Past's Future   The Past's Future - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2015 4:26 am

InuGenki
   InuGenki soon arrived with an injured but very alive Sota, but once there, he looked between InuYasha and InuGenki stunned. "What...two InuYasha's?" he muttered. InuYasha smirked. "Hey! You should know the real InuYasha by now...he's my older brother" he said. Sota gulped. "Yea, I was going to say...You were looking a lot more buff" he told InuGenki. Miroku laughed to himself trying not to add a few more syllables in. InuYasha's eye twitched in annoyance as Sota focused onto Kagome. "How have you been sis? You know mom gets worried sick when she doesn't hear from you" he said. InuGenki sighed. "He was attacked by an Okaminingen..." he told her. Miroku gulped to the mention of that kind of creature. "Kagome...you better try to purify him before he begins to transform" he said. Sota frowned. "What are you taking about? It's just a scratch" he said. Miroku shook his head. "Even a scratch is enough to corrupt you" he said. Sota's looked towards Kagome with concern seeing just how worried she was.

Kohaku noted that she was much more relaxed now that InuGenki took care of the problem. He approached her more with confidence that she was sociable not detured by her sharp teeth. He laughed at her mentioning she was a lot bigger than she lead on. "Well, I would hope so. I've seen other Inu youkai who are much much bigger than you are right now. I did not know they could alter their size" he said before he put his hand on her side. "How would being in a smaller form protect you?" he asked while he stroked her fur.

Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The Past's Future   The Past's Future - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2015 3:58 am

Kagome looked up when InuYasha suddenly appeared, and she looked over towards the disturbance. For a moment, she was extremely worried, but then she felt what she could only called a mental flash of power from Yana's transformation. Such supressed power... She looked over at InuYasha and smiled faintly with a shake of her head. "I don't know how he managed it, but he is here. Yana is with him now though... Hopefully he will be okay...."

Yana crouched down low, ready to spring off after the creature, but she stopped the fur along her spine standing straight up to make her look more menacing, as she turned slowly and looked at everyone. The growl from her chest got deeper as she watched InuGenki examining the boy. When the boy woke up so suddenly, she relaxed quite a bit visibly, and she sat back on her haunches, curling her fluffy tail around her feet, her eyes slowly turning a golden color much closer to that when she was in her normal form. She turned her head to look at Kohaku when InuGenki left with the boy. Her mouth opened to show a glimmer of her sharp teeth, as her voice seemed to echo inside Kohaku's head. "I am much, much bigger. I had to learn to adopt a... smaller form to protect myself at... home."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Past's Future   The Past's Future - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2015 3:44 am

InuGenki
   InuYasha looked towards the forest catching Sota's scent, which InuGenki laid a swift kick into InuYasha's backside. Shippo grinned snickering. "Hey! You got your butt kicked!" Shippo shouted. InuYasha grabbed his backside wincing in pain, which InuGenki looked at him annoyed. "What's distracting you? You usually aren't this sloppy!" he shouted. InuYasha quickly ran to Kagome. "Hey...I can smell your brother around here. Is he able to travel through the well?" he asked. He was not sure whether to be worried or ignore the strange occurence. InuGenki stood out in the fields looking towards the forest noting InuYasha's concern. "That girl has transformed..." he said before he flew off into the forest.

The wolf flew back yelping in pain from the swift hit from the giant dog. He assessed the situation realizing that more creatures were converging on him, and he ran off with his tail between his legs. Kohaku arrived seeing the giant dog pacing around Sota, which he reached for his weapon before InuGenki arrived. Kohaku hesitated as InuGenki examined Sota, which he opened his eyes. His eyes lit up with glee, and he sat up wincing. "Inu...InuYasha! You came to save me!" he shouted. InuGenki chuckled before he looked back at Yana with approval. "At ease" he told her. Kohaku came out of the brush looking between the giant dog and InuGenki. "Is that Yana?" he asked. InuGenki nodded before he picked Sota up. "Correct...she chased off an Okaminingen" he said. Kohaku gulped. "Was he bitten?" he asked. InuGenki sighed picking up Sota. "I'm taking him back..." he said before he ran off. Kohaku watched him leave then looked towards Yana curiously. "Uh...your kinda big for a dog aren't you?" he said nervously. He was hoping that Yana was friendly as he tried to show that he was not a threat to her.

Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The Past's Future   The Past's Future - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2015 2:54 am

Kagome's head suddenly turned to the right, as she had been experiencing a wave of baby-induced nausea, but it suddenly stopped as the growing child calmed down. She looked down, lightly passing her hand over her stomach. "InuYasha will be fine. It is best not to be there, to not be a distraction. If something goes wrong, I can get there quickly enough. So we should just sit back ad relax." She did not tell anyone that she was getting a very strange feeling off in the distance, like something bad was going down.

Yana skidded to a stop when she was something out of the corners of her eyes, and she saw the wolf take the kid down. Right before everything went pretty much red for her, she saw what looked like darkness clinging closely to the wolf's fur. Power rippled down her body and she suddenly bolted forward, running out of the bushes. Jumping into the air, she changed into a dog about twice the size of a normal wolf, and she was often mistaken for what humans called a direwolf. She slammed her white, black streaked body into the wolf, landing and slowly pacing with the passed out Sota behind her, her crimson eyes glaring and locked in on the wolf.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Past's Future   The Past's Future - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2015 2:36 am

InuGenki
   Kaede nodded to Kagome's assessment. "As a boy InuYasha has trained with Lord InuGenki has he not? I'm more concerned with InuYasha's distance from Kagome. If what Totosai says is true, then she must be in close proximity for InuYasha's youkai half to be in check" she said. Miroku frowned. "If Kagome is too close...wouldn't that make it harder for them to spar?" he asked. Kaede closed her eye and nodded. "Aye, that would be true. It would be best to act if Lord InuGenki feels it to be necissary" she said. As InuGenki set the mystery item aside along with his armor. "Alright now...these fields should be big enough. I want you to come at me with everything ya got!" he shouted before he began to do some stretches. InuYasha stood 30 meters away staring at InuGenki stretching. "What are you doing?" he asked. InuGenki smirked as he jumped towards InuYasha narrowly missing InuYasha jaw line with a brutal punch. InuYasha was stepping back startled with how quick he moved. His heart raced knowing just how much bigger a dog InuGenki was. InuGenki pulled his punch back looking towards InuYasha sternly. "What's wrong? I was completely open for an attack...that's pretty sloppy" he scolded him. InuYasha gulped. "I'm fighting you!" he said nervously. InuGenki smirked. "Hey, at least put some effort in...You're making us Inu look bad" he said. Shippo gawked at InuYasha's quickness, and he listened in on their conversation.

Kohaku ran through the forest hoping that Yana could find Sota quicker than he could. Sota was already very deep into the forest running nowhere near the village. He stopped as he came across a wolf creature who was growling viciously at him. He gulped taking a step back timidly. "Uh...nice wolf!" he said before he laughed nervously. The wolf hacked Sota in the side knocking him to the ground, which Sota crawled back panicking. The wolf grabbed Sota by the neck trying to sufficate him causing him to pass out. The wolf dropped him to the ground hearing someone approaching. He growled wanting to guard his food from another preditor before he went back to bite Sota's leg.  

Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The Past's Future   The Past's Future - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2015 1:52 am

Kagome looked over at the two, shaking her head and looking in the direction they had gone off in to train. "You whisper too loud sometimes, you know... I think he can. For the most part anyways. You don't get that powerful without being able to keep your power back. Especially in the early stages. If you can keep your power back and hidden, the more likely you are to one up your opponent. In training, it is the same thing."

Yana blinked and took a quick step back when the kid looked straight at her and asked her a question. She was surprised mainly for the fact that strangers, especially humans, didn't just pipe up and start talking to her right away. Before she could respond, the kid ran off again, and she already took off after him before Kohaku said anything. These woods were still dangerous for those not equipped right. Stupid human kid....
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Past's Future   The Past's Future - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2015 1:25 am

InuGenki
   InuGenki stared off into space trying to figure what skills to teach InuYasha, which the bigger problem was what to start with. InuYasha stared at InuGenki impatiently. "Well? Aren't ya going to train me or not!?" he shouted gruffly. InuGenki ran his hand through his hair before rubbing it to hold off the onset of a migraine. "Just hold on...I wasn't prepared to be giving you any lessons..." he said before he stood up. "I guess the only way for me to assess where to start is to just spar with you" he said. InuYasha gulped not wanting to be sparring right off the bat knowing full well of the gap of skillset and power. "Fine..." he said trying to pose as being confident, but his body trembled blowing his cover. InuGenki paid no attention to InuYasha's timidness as he walked out onto a field ready to be tilled. Miroku leaned over to Sango holding his hand to his mouth trying to keep InuYasha from hearing what he had to say. "Do you think that Lord InuGenki is capable of holding himself back?" he asked. Shippo managed to scamper off, and Rin gulped. "Shippo...where are you going?" she asked. Shippo smirked. "I wanna see InuYasha get his butt kicked!" he shouted.

Kohaku noticed her eye twitch after his question. "Well...give yourself time to heal before you go off on your own" he said. He lead her to the well, which a boy in strange clothing was wondering around aimlessly around the forest screaming. "Sis! Sis! Are you here!?" he shouted. He looked towards Kohaku and Yana, and he stared at her dog ears. "Hey, you look kind of like InuYasha...are an Inu youkai?" he asked. Kohaku stared at him studying his clothes, aura, and his face. "Are you related to Kagome?" he asked. The boy nodded. "Yea! She's my sister! You know where she is?" he asked. Kohaku nodded. "Yea, she's in the village, but...how did you get here?" he asked. The boy shrugged. "I'm not really sure...but uh...thanks for your help!" he shouted. He ran off into the forest before Kohaku growled. "Hey, wait! Where are you going!? It's too dangerous!" he shouted. Sota was far too excited to hear Kohaku, which he ran off after him before he ran into a youkai. He stopped and looked back at Yana shouting "We got to catch him!" before he ran in the direction Sota disappeared.

Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The Past's Future   The Past's Future - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2015 12:41 am

Kagome raised her hand, tightly biting on the pads of his fingers, watching and listening to this all with growing worry. She glanced towards InuYasha while he had his attention turned away from her, and she let her other hand gently ran across her stomach. The ill feeling she had there wasn't caused by the baby, but the thought of other incident. She really did hope she could stop InuYasha if something went south. Closing her eyes, she concentrated on her growing child, and after a few moments, she became more and more sure that she could do so. She looked up and gave InuYasha a reassuring smile, tilting her head to the side slightly.

Yana looked back at the group, her expression unreadable before she finally turned her back towards them and started to walk away slowly, her right eye twitching slightly as her back gave a quick spasm of pain just after Kohaku asked her about it. "Not much. I can ignore it well enough. I have had plenty of... practice." She looked forward again as she continued to walk, her hands held loosely behind her back.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Past's Future   The Past's Future - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2015 12:19 am

InuGenki
   InuGenki was deep down pleased with how far InuYasha came from since the last time they parted so many years ago. He cleared his throat now trying to repress the nostalgia that came flooding back as Shippo did remind him some of InuYasha as a child. He did have his fun poking at InuYasha as they were still brothers, but he was invested in InuYasha's progress. "It doesn't matter...It's nothing you can't explain to him" he said as he remembered how his ,then girlfriend, now wife taught him about these things. InuYasha watched Kagome carefully before Totosai arrived sitting on top of Momo who was floating a meter above the ground. "Ah, Lord InuGenki...I've been looking for you" he said before he jumped off while carrying something wrapped up that was long and narrow presumably a sword. "I have completed your commission" he said before he looked towards InuYasha. "Ah...I almost forgot..." he said as he handed the mystery wrap to InuGenki. "Let me see Tetsusaiga" he said. InuYasha made a face and drew tetsusaiga, which Totosai took his sword and examined it. He frowned then applied a seal to it before InuYasha growled at him. "Hey! What in the hell are you doing!?" he shouted. Totosai st his throat. "You rely too much on Tetsusaiga to fight your battles. Tetsusaiga has been losing respect over you for quite some time...You use tetsusaiga more than you need to. It's overworked! Anymore use and it'll no longer respond to you" he said before he looked towards InuGenki. "Lord InuGenki is more than capable to teach you to utilize your wasted potential..." he said. InuGenki's eye twitched. "Are you serious?" he muttered before Totosai nodded. "Tetsusaiga would rather have you be its master afterall you are with closest resemblence to your father" he said. InuGenki shook his head reluctant but knowing full well that Totosai was not lying about Tetsusaiga as it was the same lesson his father taught him and Sesshomaru. InuYasha growled. "Are you crazy!? I cannot train with him! What if I lose control again?" he shouted. Miroku and Sango went silent knowing that it were more than likely going to happen. Totosai shook his head. "It's your fear of losing control that has lead you into overrelying on Tetsusaiga. From what I've seen with your battle with Kanna's Mirror and Naraku, you've out grown tetsusaiga's sealing ability. Kagome has been enough to do just as good of a job in my opinion" he said. InuYasha stared at Kagome before Shippo gulped and stood up. "Will you train me as well?" Shippo shouted timidly. InuGenki closed his eyes and thought to himself. "Alright, I'll do it...but I'm not going to be training you all day. I have a job to do" he said. Totosai looked off to the side. "Lady Akemi was doing a fine job..." he said. InuGenki scowled at him. "Everyone deserves rest...even swords" he said. Totosai cracked a smile as he climbed back onto Momo. "Myoga will be watching your progress" he said. InuGenki smirked. "I doubt it..." he retorted as Totosai left.

Kohaku left after hearing the conversation about InuYasha requiring farther training. He followed Yana as she walked a far distance away from the group, which he looked confused at her comment about this being weird for her. "Um...what is so weird? I've gotten so used to strange things happening, not much has surprised me lately" he said as he lead her out of the village. He thought about her situation, and he frowned. "How are you feeling? Does your head or back hurt still?" he asked.

Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The Past's Future   The Past's Future - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 10:12 pm

Kagome shook her head with a low sigh, dipping her head for a minute to hide her smile. It was strange and somehow adorable to see InuYasha the subject of teasing. It was... nice to see that he was managing not to be super pissy when around his remaining family. "Yeah. Men from my time really don't like discussing such things with either little siblings or their own children. It is usually the mother that explains such things." She closed her eyes as she talked, placing her hand over her heart, and smiling as she remembered how her mother had been the one to explain it all to her after her grandfather acted as if he was on fire and ran off.

Yana stood to her feet, stretching slowly and turning, silently pacing away for a little bit of distance from such an... odd group. It was still confusing to her how people so different from each other managed to refrain from fighting. "We should go... This is weird for me...." She muttered to herself.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Past's Future   The Past's Future - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2015 11:44 pm

InuGenki
   InuGenki smirked at InuYasha knowing that he was beginning to piss him off, but he looked towards the others to see if perhaps he was going overboard with his teasing. He was more focused onto Akemi since she had to live with him. "Well, that's what happens when you live half your life in the wild. I've never told him about how a husband treats his wife...I just wasn't so comfortable telling my little brother about those things" he said. InuYasha gruffed and crossed his arms over his chest as he looked into her eyes noticing something different about her look in her eye. He grumbled more as he was trying to figure out what she was thinking. Kohaku smiled at her. "I do...you want to start now?" he asked.  

Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The Past's Future   The Past's Future - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 4:32 pm

Akemi blinked slowly, looking out of the corner of her eyes to watch Kagome's expression as the two brothers had a minor bickering moment. Kagome smiled and shook her head, giving a lazy shrug as she looked over at InuYasha. "Maybe. It does seem too much to hope he could figure it out on his own." She said with a heavy teasing tone, a fire blazing behind her gaze, that promised that when they were alone, she would do her best to teach him what was what. Yana looked away from the brothers and looked over at Kohaku. "... This conversation is a bit too much for me anyway. Hope you know your way around."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Past's Future   The Past's Future - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 4:01 pm

InuGenki
   InuGenki looked at Akemi oddly when she said that she was the only one that could get away with harassing him, but he did not say anything letting her have her moment. He was trained to behave a certain way through their years of marriage. He sighed heavily as she wrapped both arms around him showing him their love never waned through the years. He looked towards InuYasha, and he glared at him. "You have got to be kidding me..." he muttered to himself. InuYasha looked at InuGenki oddly. "What?" he asked. InuGenki shook his head. "It's nothing...don't even bother asking me about it" he said. InuYasha scowled at him. "It's about me isn't it?" he shouted. InuGenki got up. "It's a shame that you never got to learn about the birds and the bees" he said. InuYasha's eye twitched. "I know plenty!" he shouted. InuGenki laughed. "Not plenty enough" he said before he looked towards Kagome. "You're going to need to be more direct with him...he's still a teenager in your human standards" he said. As everyone looked towards InuGenki and InuYasha, Kohaku regained the confidence to be more bold. "Well, maybe we can go on a walk alone together" he said before he blushed.    

Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The Past's Future   The Past's Future - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2015 10:02 pm

Akemi rolled her eyes with a smirk, quickly giving him a pinch in his side. "Knew it. It was fun... because I knew that I was the only one that could get away with it." She turned her body just enough so that she could put both of her arms around him and lean slightly against him. Kagome blinked and then smiled faintly, knowing what he was thinking. "No, no... I am not... angry at you...." She muttered, shifting in her seat to lay her head on his shoulder. "There is just... something that needs to be... worked on." Yana sighed, putting her chin in her hands, looking off into the distance. "Nothing...." It wasn't like she could go anywhere, considering she didn't know the area, and she couldn't return home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Past's Future   The Past's Future - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Past's Future
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next