Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Past's Future

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

Number of posts : 6910
Registration date : 2009-01-12

The Past's Future - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Past's Future   The Past's Future - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 8:03 pm

Yana blinked, and made a mock disappointed look before she stood to her feet, stretching her arms out, but not too far, still aware of the stitches that held the gashes in her back together so they would heal. "Well, that wasn't so fun." Her ears perked up and then turned towards the front door as she heard the elder human spoke of food. "Ah... I don't think I have eaten in days." Rin looked towards the inu youkai, wondering how she wasn't falling over with hunger. She was obviously strong, but downplayed her level.

- - - - -

Akemi shivered with a gasp when she felt it running down her leg, biting her bottom lip as she forced back a laugh. "Oh well... They let us in." She took a deep breath when he helped her to her feet, closing her eyes to take a moment to summon up her strength. She walked outside, laughing behind her hand as she saw the kitsune reactions. It was hilarious! When they got to the bath house, she yawned and stretched her arms high above her head. "Of course I do...."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8535
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: The Past's Future   The Past's Future - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 7:41 pm

The Past's Future - Page 6 Daiyoukai_inuyasha_by_chantelligence-d7rtzfm
InuGenki
    Myoga's eyes widened. "Wow...I thought that Lord InuGenki was making a bad descision..." he muttered.
Kohaku stared at her for a moment before laughed. "I'm not that surprised...Shippo is around your age, and he looks a little younger than you" he said. He cleared his throat nervously. "It's always good to make friends with future rulers" he said.
Kaede came inside and smiled. "Supper is ready" she told them before she left.
Jaken sighed as he took in the information as just rumors. "Lord Sesshomaru is going to take that slacker's land!" he shouted.
Myoga rolled his eyes. "I doubt that...Lord Sesshomaru has not annexed any land since the master's gave him the western lands" he said.
Jaken growled. "But he's had not time to be doing that! He was looking for the ultimate weapon!" he yelled.
Myoga laughed. "Lord Sesshomaru managed his time poorly...He could have claimed Korea and all of China in the time the Master left him the Western lands" he said.
Kohaku frowned. "So, how did InuGenki get the Northern Lands?" he asked.
Myoga laughed. "Well, Yoshirou, the prior ruler of the Northern lands had only daughters, but he was great allies with the Master. InuGenki gained the Northern Lands through marriage. Unofficially Lady Akemi is the ruler, Lord InuGenki is her military" he said laughing even harder.
Meanwhile at the Kitsune Inn, InuGenki sighed heavily as his member had shrunk enough to pull out, which her juices trickled down her legs and dripped off his chubby member. He chuckled at the mess they had made, and he winked at her. "Those Kits are going to have a hell of a time cleaning up" he said before he helped her up. "Let's go to the bath house and relax" he said before he picked up their clothes and walked into the bath house just outside. The female Kitsune gawked at InuGenki's size as he struted his nude form outside. He set their clothes aside before he looked back at Akemi. "Do you want to cuddle?" he asked.

bgcolor=990000 bordercolor=330033
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The Past's Future   The Past's Future - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 7:02 pm

"Well, not everything. It takes a long time to find out what is truth or not with my time's technology. Resources? Gold, iron, stone, obsidian, onyx, sapphire... and more we haven't found." She looked at Kohaku when he asked Yana how old she was, smiling when the woman laughed behind one of her hands. The inu youkai closed her eyes, humming lowly under her breath. "Well, in two weeks, I will be seventy five." She cracked open one eye, and laughed at the look on the human boy's face. "It is always so funny to see how humans react to how old I really am!"

Letting out a light sigh, her eyes were filed with contentment, the hard glint that had occupied them for fifty years gone, swept aside by her fulfilled love. She let her tongue run over her lips, her eyes flashing as she let out a little laugh. "Very... very well...." Reaching up with one hand, she let her fingertips stroke his cheek and down his neck, then across his chest.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Past's Future   The Past's Future - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 6:42 pm

InuGenki
    Myoga looked at Kagome amused. "That sounds like her...She could have tracked a youkai down over there" he muttered.
Kohaku was getting even more confused when Kagome mentioned the US. "U...S? he asked.
Myoga chuckled. "That's right...your technology is so advanced, I bet you could know about everything in the world!" He said before he sighed. "So what kind of resources are you talking about? Gold, Silver, Iron, Wood?" he asked.
Kohaku blushed hearing that Yana had not seen her mother in thirty years. "So...how old are you?" he asked.
    Meanwhile at the Kitsune Inn, InuGenki relaxed his grip on Akemi, and he looked down at the knot that tied them together. "I forgot just how big it got" he muttered to himself before he looked back into her eyes lovingly as his eyes returned to normal. His youki passed through her body as well as his heart beats, and body heat, which he could feel hers. This was probably his favorite part during mating where the mate exchanged different parts of themselves with their lover. Her youki made his member tingle, and he felt like one with her as her heart beats against his. "So, how did your dear husband perform for you?" he asked with a low seductive growl.

Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The Past's Future   The Past's Future - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 5:29 pm

Kagome thought back to the first time she met Akemi, and she rememebred that the woman had been looking as if she was itching for a fight. "I remember her saying something about how she had gotten a few threats. Some youkai 'having balls' as she put it, because of how long InuGenki had been gone...." She let out a low sigh, reaching up to lightly press against her temples. "Alaska. It is a very cold place, part of a country called the US in my time. Apparently, even after having Alaska for so long, the US is still finding many resources there that they had thought long gone. So... Alaska must still be an untapped place at this time...."

Yana was quiet for a long time, then she sighed. "I have no idea what my father does to my mother. He hadly lets her leave her rooms, so I haven't seen my mother in thirty years...."

- - - - -

She loved little nips and bites here and there, finding them very hot. She could both feel and smell the quickening of his pulse as he went faster in his movements, and she hummed contentedly under her breath when he put his arms around her to hold her bith still and close. She closed her eyes as she felt him release, a warm feeling settling in her. Opening her eyes halfway, she smiled faintly didn't say anything, enjoying their kiss.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Past's Future   The Past's Future - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 4:34 pm

InuGenki
    Kohaku was really confused now. "So your mother must be really strong then" he muttered. He looked at the markings on her forehead, which he frowned hearing that it was her mother who was having problems miscarrying. "Does your father beat you mother?" he asked trying to figure out why her mother would have such problems. He had never heard of Youkai having fertility problems until now.
Myoga looked at her oddly. "To the South? The border lands is to the North...along the Edo River and Hida mountains..." he said before he paused. "What was she doing so far from the Northern Lands?" he asked.
Kohaku cleared his throat. "Isn't there islands 100 miles south of here?" he asked.
Myoga looked at him strangely. "I believe that the Izu Islands are part of Sesshomaru's lands...Though come to think about it, she was expanding into the Chishima and Karafuto islands. Lord InuGenki spoke of a land of Fire and Ice to the North, and then islands going east into a strange place called Alyeska" he muttered.
Kohaku gulped. "But, that's in the opposite direction isn't it?" he asked.
Myoga nodded. "That's why it wouldn't make sense to me..." he said.
    Meanwhile at the Kitsune Inn, InuGenki took in the smell of their sex scent filling the room. Everything was perfect for them to conceive a child. He could smell that Akemi had just ovulated and was ready for his part. He leaned in to nibble her on the ear blowing hot air into it, which he chuckled evilly. "I might just have to carry you aren't I?" he asked as he tried to push her over that edge. He knew she was getting close from her body and involuntary reactions. When she finally went into climax, he felt her innards clamp down onto his member very tightly, and he quickened his pace wanting to get to his climax. He felt it getting closer, and his panting quickened while he wrapped his arms around her upper back and hip. He gave one final ram pushing his knot inside her where they became stuck, and he flooded her with his hot sticky potent high quality seed. His sweat trickled down his body following the contours of his muscles, and he smirked at her with satisfaction. He caught his breath and brushed a strand of hair from her face. "There...are you happy now?" he teased before he leaned in to give her a passionate kiss on the lips. The mood shifted from lust to elation, and he could tell that 50 years of stress and pent up sexual tension was just relieved with his actions. He wondered if everyone would notice a change in her personality when they got back.

Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The Past's Future   The Past's Future - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 12:43 pm

Yana glanced up at the human boy before looking down at the ground with a scowl on her face. "He is afraid of me. My power exceeds his, if I concentrate hard enough." She closed her eyes and removed the headband she was wearing. Underneath it, what looked like tattoos of rose vines went across her forehead horizontally from her eyebrows. "These are the markings of a legitimate female child of my father's line." She reached back up and put the headband back on with a sigh. "My mother continues to have miscarriages. I was her first child. When my mother is pregnant with a boy, the pregnancy lasts three months. When it is a girl, it lasts six months."

Kagome closed her eyes, wincing inwardly at Yana's description of her mother's misfortunes. What a nightmare that poor woman must live in. "I ran into Lady Akemi three months ago... She was going along the border about a hundred miles from here... to the south...."

- - - - -

Akemi's eyes flashed brightly with laughter, as she saw the feral change come over him, reveling in the sudden hotness in the air. She took in a slow, deep breath to savor the spicy scent that suddenly came into existence, signaling a new height to the level of pleasure. She let a purring growl go through her body slowly at the rough kiss, liking the sound of his own growling. She shuddered heavily at that gaze, flashing her teeth in a wide smile. "You will just have to carry me then, won't you?" She took in a sharp intake of breath, feeling the edge getting closer and closer. She clenched her teeth together, trying to hold it in, but she couldn't, and she let her head fall back, a scream ripping from her as her pleasure exploded, and she climaxed long and hard.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Past's Future   The Past's Future - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 12:22 pm

InuGenki
    Kohaku looked at her confused, and Myoga chuckled. "Don't count Lord InuGenki out...he's very cunning like his father. An internal investigation would be child's play for him" he said.
Kohaku frowned getting a feel for what her father was like. "He sounds like he's got some serious problems...you're his daughter!" he shouted.
Myoga stroked his chin. "Why would he only be able to have one child?" he muttered. He was wondering if the father had a suspicion that Yana was not his. He knew that her father was arranged to marry a member from her clan, which that would always spells resentment for an unwilling party and also infertility could arise. "You know...flea youkai are used to gather information. Why do you think I have so much vast knowledge of Youkai to help InuYasha out?" he asked looking towards Kagome hoping that she could back him up on this. He was really eager to get to work on this because this did trouble him, and it could explain why there was so much chaos on the Borderlands.
Kohaku stroked his chin. "Your story does make sense...but why hasn't Lady Akemi noticed?" he asked.
Myoga cleared his throat. "I believe she noticed...Kagome you ran into her earlier haven't you?" he asked. He took a last sip of his tea and narrowed his eyes focusing on Yana. "She knows something is wrong...but your father is afraid of her to show his true colors" he muttered.
    Meanwhile at the Kitsune Inn, InuGenki was already past being thoughtless as he was acting off from pure instincts. His eyes turned red and his strips on his cheek grew bigger indicating that his feral side was released. There was a hot heaviness in the air as youki poured from his body, which the winds outside picked up responding to the huge pressure gradients that were being influenced by InuGenki and Akemi's youki. The Kitsune outside were frieghtened and tried to ignore the idea that very powerful youkai were destroying their dining hall. InuGenki continued to play with her nipples before he locked lips with hers again growling against her. As he pulled away he gave her a very intimidating and seductive gaze. "You're going to have problems walking after this!" he warned her as he kept hitting those sensitive areas inside her.

Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The Past's Future   The Past's Future - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 11:43 am

[Got A7X playing on my kindle. Love M. Shadows. His voice is very distinctive. I will always miss The Rev. Great talent was lost when he passed away.]

Yana suddenly laughed loudly, causing Rin and Kagome to jump. "You think he would show his true colors around InuGenki? Don't make me laugh. The man knows the only reason he still has his place of power is hecause of his 'master'. My father had only one child, myself. He believes women are nothing but a tool to be used to get eid of certain frustrations. When I saw born, not only was I girl, but had such strange ears.

"After my fifth birthday... my mother became a meek, quiet creature. The older I got, the more I came to see the terror my father had become. In InuGenki's absense, he became hopelessly dark. The only way the people of my father's realm can be fre again, is to kill him." She went silent, as yet another memory game to the front of her mind. "My father... Whoever attacked me said... I would be brought back and my mind broken. To be sold off to some dark corner lord with preverse tastes, where I could never threaten my father's reign as daimyo again.... My father... is afraid of me."

- - - - -

A laugh managed to come out of her when he made that growling noise and bit her neck, drawing a sultry moan out of her. She could feel herself becoming thoughtless, her concentrating completely on their sex, her body moving and responding to his own movements. Her other hand gripped his shoulder, her nails digging into him again when he grabbed her chest, playing with her highly sensitive nipples.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Past's Future   The Past's Future - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 11:01 am

InuGenki
    Kohaku frowned. "A tyrant? he asked. He looked towards Kagome worried thinking that maybe there would be trouble in the future or if maybe Yana was being dramatic.
Myoga gulped when he heard that the Daimyo may be abusing his power. "Why didn't you say anything to Lord InuGenki or Lady Akemi? They outrank your father in everyway!" he shouted.
Kohaku rolled his eyes at him remembering Yana's memory was virtually nonexistant just 15 minutes prior. "Myoga, is right about one thing. If you told Lord InuGenki, he can deal with it himself" he said.
    Meanwhile at the Kitsune Inn, InuGenki was much more aggressive than before, and he knew how much she liked it rough and being dominated. He had wrecked furnature many times before whenever they got into it. He growled ferociously as her nails dug into his skin, so he bit her neck lightly in return. There was a loud shatter as some dishes flipped up with the table as he lifted her hind up for better leverage. The dishes broke seeming to excite him more. He reached up to grope her massive mammaries, and he flicked her nipples with his thumb with an evil smirk.

Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The Past's Future   The Past's Future - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 9:41 am

Yana closed her eyes as Rin started to braid her hair in the way that Kagome showed her not long after she had returned from the present. "Family... I certainly do not want to return. My father... a tyrant. My mother... a weak trophy for him. Had I stayed... he would have had me killed. I made... the mistake of telling him just what I thought...." She sighed, going quiet and staying that way

Akemi closed her eyes with a low sound, biting her bottom lip as all of her senses were flooded by passion that was ten times stronger than she remembered. A laugh escaped her before her lips were taken by his, the speed and ferocity of the sex amazing to her. She definately was not complaining Bout it. She laughed inside her head when she heard the table cracking, not noticing that anyone had come in then ran out. Hearing his breathing turning into hard pants, her nails dug lightly into his skin as she placed her hands on his shoulders, slowly dragging her nails over his skin, her pleasure sounds becoming louder and more frequent.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Past's Future   The Past's Future - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 11:27 pm

InuGenki
    Kohaku cleared his throat. "My name is Kohaku...I've lost my memory before, it's not fun" he said before he smiled at her. "But you know what? My memories came back" he said. He looked towards Kagome. "What got me through was help from my friends and my sis..." he said before he frowned. "I was possessed by Naraku, and he made me slaughter my entire family" he said.
    Meanwhile at the Kitsune Inn, InuGenki saw the transformation in Akemi's heart as he performed his husbandly duties on her. He began to oscillate his hips as extreme pleasure flooded his body. She felt so tight against him, so he made sure to start a little slower so she could get used to his immense size once more. He picked his pace up to the point where you could hear the erotic sounds of their juices bubbling and slurping. The smell was pleasant and nostalgic, but surprisingly the sex felt the best they have ever had. He soon laid her on the table so he could lock lips with her while he mated her, but the table collapsed. The kitsune barged in only to see InuGenki's huge rod penetrating the poor Akemi. They shrieked and left the room feeling inadequate and horrified to know that Akemi was getting her brains fucked out. InuGenki was too focused on Akemi to notice they had been interrupted. He was watching her plump breasts jiggle and slosh about much to his delight and amusement, and he felt his orbs sway and collide against her inner thigh and anything in their way. Afterall he helped make them so big in the first place by giving her twins. He continued to thrust into her rough and proper making the table underneath them break up even more, and InuGenki began to pant finding a good steady pace as he worked on her g-spot like the incredible husband he was.

Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The Past's Future   The Past's Future - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 11:06 pm

Rin shook her head and returned her attention to Yana's har, her posture and the air around her a lot like how Sesshomaru reacted once he was done with talking to Jaken. The girl had picked up many small habits and mannerisms from the male demon that she had yet to grow out of. Yana glanced up when the young man spoke to her and she shrugged lightly before looking down at her hands. "So I've been told..."

Akemi felt her soul settle, becoming calmer than it had been in the past fifty years. She missed this all, and she fully intended to enjoy every moment. Her body shook slightly with pent up sexual tension that she had been holding in for so long. She let out a light groan when the kiss was ended, her eyes closed halfway to feel his teeth on her lip. Raising her arms when he remove her clothes, she crossed her hands behind her head, which caused her chest to poke out more. She let out a lusty sound, shuddering as she finally felt him entirely inside her. "Mmm... Yes... Another baby with my wonderful husband...."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Past's Future   The Past's Future - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 10:44 pm

InuGenki
    Jaken glared at Rin. "Stupid girl! I know when he's about to leave...it's just he keeps getting faster!" he shouted. He did not want to admit that he was the one getting slower.
Kohaku entered the house and saw Yana. "So you're from Shimotsuke Province?" he asked. He was really curious about the woman as he could relate to her since he lost his memory for a time.
Myoga sat on Kagome's shoulder drinking a tiny cup of tea. "So have you come up with any names?" he asked.
    Meanwhile at the Kitsune Inn, InuGenki loved how his wife would put up a front just to tease him. He also enjoyed that she would allow him to treat her in a way that no male could ever get to treat her. He grinned when she said that she had waited years for this. He slid his tongue into her mouth exploring it. He let out a deep growl as she took hold of his member and stroked him. His member began to ooze precum and finished fattening up. He reached down and fished around to get to her folds so he could tickle her clit. He pulled away from their lip lock, and he grazed his tooth over her lip as he did so. "...This will be worth the wait, milady. I haven't forgotten your preferences" he said before he pulled his fingers away to liberate her from her clothes. He looked at her hourglass shaped body and growled seductively while wrapping his arms around her. He grabbed her by her round succulent butt lifting her off the ground and lowering her folds onto his throbbing member. He stopped once it tickled her entrence way. "Let's give you that pup you've been wanting" he said before he lowered her all the way down to his hip so all of his member fill her starving hole.

Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The Past's Future   The Past's Future - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 10:15 pm

Kagome raised a hand and laid in on her stomach in a possessive, protective way, her eyes shining with a mother's strength. "Thank you for your concern." She really hoped that nothing horrible would happen, since she was essentially alone. Rin and Kagome laughed behind their hands when Jaken was left behind, like he normally was. Rin glanced out of the corner of her eyes as she carefully pulled Kagome's brush through Yana's hair. "Honestly, Jaken... You have been around Lord Sesshomaru long enough, so you should be able to notice when he is about to leave."

Akemi rolled her eyes with a lopsided smirk, playfully acting as if she didn't believe him. She knew him well enough to know he was entirely serious. She shivered at the air that drifted across her bare chest, groaning when he grabbed her. "Ah... I have waited for years for this...." She pushed eagerly into the deep kiss, shifting her arm so that way her fingers could curl around him, shuddering as she stroked him.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Past's Future   The Past's Future - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 9:59 pm

InuGenki
    Sesshomaru sighed again then he turned back to Kagome. "Stay on guard...there's been heightened activity near the borderlands for a month now, and it's drifting towards here" he warned her for her unborn child's sake and for the sake of Rin. He left and flew away, which Jaken chased after him.
"Wait! Milord! Don't forget about me!!" Jaken shouted before Sesshomaru was gone. Jaken slumped and walked over to Rin. "I can't believe he's left" he said. He looked over at Rin and smirked. "Wow, you'd grown a lot since the last time I saw you" he said.
    Meanwhile at the Kitsune Inn, InuGenki chuckled to her retort. "Oh, I'm not going to be as gentle as I was in the past" he said as he jumped over the table to her side. He forced open the collar of her robe exposing her deep cleavage, and he reached to grope her breast. "How about we settle this here and now?" he asked as he leaned in to lock lips with her. His member pressed against her arm begging to be handled by its true master.  

Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The Past's Future   The Past's Future - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 9:40 pm

Yana blinked slowly, then she closed her eyes, tilting her head to the right, her ears pitching forward to lay flat against her head. "Ah... Maybe that is why he doesn't like you... I can hear this older man... always saying so much in such an angry voice." She winced, reaching up to touch ehr head, shaking it with an annoyed sound. "Nothing... I am not goign to even try and remember it all... Maybe I do need to stop for a moment." Glancing sheepishly at Kagome, the woman sighed lightly and motioned to her right. Yana walked over at sat down with a sigh. Rin shook herself out of her daze and walked over with a smile. "Let me do your hair, Lady Yana! I find that it helps me feel better when Kagome does it." Yana lifted her hand and waves it lazily in her own way of saying yes without looking up.

Akemi narrowed her eyes until they were almost slits, lightly biting her bottom lip as she watched his action, her eyes looking like live flames now. "Oh really? That isn't how I remember some of those times... Had I not had what I did, you would have needed to explain some things to the others...." She laughed afterwards, letting her nails press slightly into her skin as they ran across the skin just above her chest. "And I am too happy to help you with that, my dear husband..."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Past's Future   The Past's Future - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 9:12 pm

InuGenki
    Sesshomaru let out a deep disappointed sigh before he looked back at Yana. He then remembered what she wanted before he turned his back to Kagome. "So be it..." he muttered before he looked deeply into Yana's eyes. "Your Name is Yana of the Tsukuyomi clan. Your clan left for InuGenki's rule decades ago. Your father is the Daimyo of Shimotsuke Province. You must have wondered from the borderlands. I encountered a rather powerful youkai encroaching onto my jurisdiction. I'm sure that was the Youkai who attacked you" he said.
Meanwhile at the Kitsune Inn, InuGenki could see the fire beginning to build in Akemi's eyes. He knew she was in the mood, but he teased her a little more just to be sure she was good and ready. He raised the steaks by pulling down his pants to show her his well endowed member, which he began to play with it making it sway back and forth. "I miss your howls and begging for mercy" he said as his member swelled up before her very eyes. It jutted out from his body about a foot in length horizontal with the ground, and it raised higher until the tip got past his belly button. "I've had blue balls for 50 years...and I need my wife to help make the pain go away" he said reaching down to rub his swollen orbs.

Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The Past's Future   The Past's Future - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 8:43 pm

Kagome made a laughing face at Sango before looking in the direction Rin was looking in. She saw Sesshomaru emerge from the trees, but her own attention turned to Yana, who was following behind while dragging her feet. The woman looked up to meet her gaze, firm anger in her eyes and the inu youkai seemed to flinch when she noticed it. Kagome looked towards Sesshomaru, blinking slowly then gave a slight shrug. "I do not know... He and Akemi left a little while ago...."

Akemi's eyes began to burn with a slowly smouldering fire as she felt those feelings inside of her growing to be a bit much. Her eyes narrowed, as her tongue ran slowly over her lips, her gaze following his hand across his chest. She looked up at him when he did that gesture, a dark smile coming to her lips. "So... foreward and strong... I missed that...."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Past's Future   The Past's Future - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 8:27 pm

InuGenki
    Sango smiled when Kagome talked about InuGenki being a big brother for Shippo. "Do you call everyone in InuYasha's family big brother?" she asked.
    Kohaku looked over seeing Sesshomaru approach them, which he also noticed Yana lagging behind. Sesshomaru stopped in front of him then looked around seeing the carnage. "That slacker was here..." he muttered. He continued off towards Rin's scent, and once he found her, he sighed a bit of relief. He looked up at Kagome sensing the baby inside her womb. "Where's InuGenki?" he asked completely forgetting about Yana behind him.
    Meanwhile at the Kitsune Inn, InuGenki was beginning to feel in the mood and adventurous. He removed his shirt to expose his smoking hot buff body, which it had gotten much better since last time. "I bet you are starving to have all this!" he said as he touched his chest and ran it over his body to tempt her. He then reached down for his crotch giving it a grab. "Is this what you want?" he teased.

Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The Past's Future   The Past's Future - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 8:01 pm

Kagome blinked slowly, smiling and eventually laughed behind a hand as she thought about it. "Shippo is, isn's he? That is a strange thought... but not too bad. I think having a 'big brother' is doing good for Shippo."

Akemi was ready to kick one of the kitsunes through a nearby wall, but her attention was quickly turned away from them when he pulled her in and spoke those words, the tone in them sending sharp shivers running down her spine. She turned her head towards him to hide the smirk that came to her lips. "I bet you are...." She slowly looked from side to side as she ate, occasinally closing her eyes to concentrate on the whispers she could hear from outside. When she was finished, she raised a hand to yawn, she looked out of the corner of her eyes. "Yes... in a way."

Yana stood up slowly and brushed herself off, sighing before she started to follow Sesshomaru. She didn't want to, but she needed to know as much as she could about herself.

Kagome was sitting on the porch of the nearby home, Rin laying down with her hand on the woman's stomach, her eyes closed as she listened. "Can you hear him?" Kagome asked in a low voice and Rin smiled with a nod. "I can... I can't wait to feel him kick. Even now, he seems to be very high energy...." The young girl's voice trailed off and she sat up, looking towards some trees with a strange look on her face. "Rin?" "Someone... is coming...."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Past's Future   The Past's Future - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 7:39 pm

The Past's Future - Page 6 14061002_1200_by_mist_dancer-d7lrrk6

InuYasha

InuGenki
    Kohaku soon overcame the shock about InuGenki's strength, and he smiled. "At least he's on our side...right?" he asked.
Myoga closed his eyes and nodded. "You have no idea what their father was like...though Lord InuGenki takes over most of him, and that in turn rubbed off on Master InuYasha" he said before he laughed at the next thought that popped into his head. "You know...Shippo is starting to act just like him too" he added.
Sango nodded. "I'm starting to notice that too..." she agreed with him.
Finally the twins ran outside crying, and they clutched onto their mother's leg. Miroku kneeled in front of his daughters. "It's alright...you're safe now" he said in a reassuring calm tone.
Kaede walked towards Sango's home hearing their infant crying as well.
Sango smiled. "Do you want to spend time with your nephew and nices?" she asked.
Kohaku nodded with a smile. "Sure!" he said.
Meanwhile at the Kitsune Inn, InuGenki could tell that Akemi was having enough, so he followed his nose to where the food was. He pulled her up against his body trying to change her mindset on something more romantic. "I'm going to give you plenty entertainment soon" he said before he leaned in to nibble her on the neck with a deep seductive growl. He sat down with her and ate his fill before he looked at her amused. "So...are you still wanting dessert?" he asked.
Meanwhile back outside of the village, Sesshomaru looked at her and sighed. "Follow me" he said as he walked into the village. He was going to tell her what she needed to know, but he was wanting to check on Rin as well.

Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The Past's Future   The Past's Future - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 7:12 pm

Kagome laughed lightly when she saw how Kohaku reacted to the information about InuGenki. "We saw what he can do, so I can say with a lot of certainty that he is indeed that powerful." She looked at Myoga, closing ehr eyes and finding that she could imagine what that carnage might have looked like. "I think being abnormally destructive runs in their blood."

Akemi's humor started to slowly drain from her face the longer this went on. While no one could see her shaking, anyone that touched her could feel the building anger and rage inside. These little kitsunes were beginning to get on her damn nerves. If they wanted to try it, then try it, and quit acting so stupid! "To see fightning would be... great entertainment." Her vocie vibrated with her irritation.

"I can still hunt. I will make my way to the last place I remember before the attack, and track down whoever did this. I will not sit down and die." She stood to her feet, reaching up to push her hair back from her face. "That are the actions of a coward, and I am no coward." She felt the absence of her sword, but if someone was after her for whatever reason, the sword would have been a dead giveaway to her identity. "My family... My clan... Do you know it? You have that look in your eyes... like you know who I am." If she knew her family name, maybe it would help in her search.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Past's Future   The Past's Future - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 6:58 pm

The Past's Future - Page 6 14061002_1200_by_mist_dancer-d7lrrk6

InuYasha

InuGenki
    Kohaku focused on Kagome, and he was caught off guard when she mentioned that InuYasha had two brothers and that it was his second brother who caused all the chaos in Sado. "What? You mean he's that powerful?" he asked. He stared at the ground going into deep thought. "I never would have thought to see the youkai who came out of the Realm of Spirit and Time this soon..." he muttered. He gulped when she said that his power was still trying to get back to its original alignment. "Let's hope he's doing it on purpose...who knows what will happen if he tries to exert his youki again" he said.
Sango nodded. "I think it could be both..." she said agreeing with Kagome.
Miroku chuckled. "I would have thought that Lady Akemi was the stronger if I had not witnessed Lord InuGenki's youki when he had unleashed it. Sesshomaru mush have the same ability...but InuGenki's so adept at hiding it I could barely detect it. I honestly thought InuYasha reverted to his human form" he said.
Myoga chuckled to himself. "I remember the days when the master was training Lord InuGenki and Lord Sesshomaru. Lord Sesshomaru was so cruel and ruthless, and Lord InuGenki was so lax and...unmotivated. I would only blame his mother for that much" he said before he shook his head. "The Master even believed that Lord Sesshomaru was the next in line until Lord InuGenki blew up the dojo on accident...and that dojo stood for a couple thousand years" he said.
Meanwhile at the Kitsune Inn, the Kitsune were not sure how to approach Akemi as she was very assertive. "I'm not afraid!" The leader yelled before he looked back at his comrades.
"We need to keep everyone away...she could destroy this whole inn with her butt" The fat kitsune said.
InuGenki laughed at the comment before he placed a hand on Akemi's hip. "Hey, you three...where's the food?" he asked before he shot him an impatient glare.
The leader bowed having an unsettling chill run down his back and to his tail, which his legs shook. He beckoned for his comrades, which they huddled around him. "What's wrong?" the tall one asked.
"He's deceiving us...he's a lot stronger than the female" the leader said.
The fat one shook his head. "Come on, he can't be all that strong...she's probably with him for his wealth and looks" he said.
InuGenki sighed heavily trying to keep his youki under control. The other kitsune surrounded him disguised as women with larger attributes than Akemi. The leader growled. "Knock it off! These two are not to be taken lightly!" he shouted.
The fat one looked at him confused. "I thought you said to tell everyone that these youkai were weak?" he asked.
The leader covered his mouth. "I screwed up!" he shouted.
InuGenki looked to Akemi amused. "I think that leader is starting to crack under pressure. Do I sense a rebellion?" he asked.
The leader growled. "Hey! I'm not cracking!" he shouted.
Meanwhile at outside of the village, Sesshomaru raised an eyebrow at Yana's reasoning. "Go ahead and waste your life. Die out here alone and unfulfilled, instead of making something for yourself!" he ridiculed her. He shook his head. "You don't know the meaning of suffering" he ended.

Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The Past's Future   The Past's Future - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 6:05 pm

Kagome saw Sango look at her, and she gave out a light sigh, a hand runnign absent-mindedly over her stomach. "InuYasha has two older brothers. Sesshomaru, who we all know, and then InuGenki, who is the one you just met. He and his son has been gone for fifty years. That pressure... Those storms that ran through the area? That was an effect from the two coming back into our world from the Realm of Spirit and Time. His youki... It probably is either two things: one, he is doing it on purpose, or two, it is still trying to get back to its original alignment."

Akemi smirked, raising her hand to hide it, as she was amused by their actions. She knew what the kitsunes out of the room were thinking of, but she'd let them continue to entertain thoughts of raising in rank by trying to jump her during their little exams. "Oh. Are you all afraid I might... bite?" She made a biting motion and laughed as they jumped back away from them.

Yana smirked, leaning her head against the nearby tree, reaching up and smoothing her ears by runnign her hands over them. "Dying is better than having no memory of your life. Only knowing what you are and your first name... Having that nagging feeling that you are missing something... Why the sound of your name irritates the hell out of me...."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Past's Future   The Past's Future - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Past's Future
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next