Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Past's Future

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

Number of posts : 6910
Registration date : 2009-01-12

The Past's Future - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Past's Future   The Past's Future - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2015 2:26 am

Kazumi had spent almost every waking minute of her time after their departure, doing nothing but training. Not only herself but also the rest of her siblings, as she had become the oldest in her household, after her eldest brother moved to another region to find a wife and start up a new branch of their family's school. She heard his words and glanced back up at him, tapping his hip with one finger, then wagging it side to side as she started to move her mouth on him, as if telling him just to be quiet, and enjoy what she was doing to him.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8535
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: The Past's Future   The Past's Future - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2015 2:15 am

The Past's Future - Page 2 Daiyoukai_inuyasha_by_chantelligence-d7rtzfm
InuGenki
   Touga sighed as she rolled her eyes at him. "I see...then who would be the one to give this talk?" he asked. He frowned realizing just how much investment his father put into him, and they spent so much time away from home that the shy pretty kunoichi he knew had grown up to a confident attractive kunoichi. He blushed as she made sure to double check his door before taping his chest and remove his clothes. He tensed up as his cucumber rose passed his belly button seeing to defy gravity. He blushed now as she resumed stroking his member, but he looked into her eyes with great approval. He raised an eyebrow as she got to her knees to start licking him. He gulped as she soon took him into her mouth. "Kazumi...why are you...sucking on my..." he asked as he could not finish not wanting her to stop his fellacio.

bgcolor=990000 bordercolor=330033
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The Past's Future   The Past's Future - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2015 2:02 am

Kazumi rolled her eyes at him with a slight shake of her head. "I just mean that they don't seem like the kind of people that would have 'the talk' with their kids, much less any sons. And that is not what I meant. I meant they most likely didn't have enough to time to tell you such things, because your training was more important." She followed after him, ignoring the slightly uncomfortable feeling that had settled deep within her. She made sure his door was secured so there would be no interruptions, then she walked up to him and tapped him on the chest. "These go." With her speed, she managed to drop all clothing from his body before he could really react, letting out a low sigh as she reached out and took him in one hand again. "Here... Let me help you...." She muttered, keeping her gaze planted firmly on his, eye contact constant as she sat on her knees to stroke him a couple more times before running her tongue over him, soon slipping her lips around him.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Past's Future   The Past's Future - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2015 1:55 am

InuGenki
   Touga scowled to her laughing into his chest. "What do you mean? Shouldn't they know about these things? They are married aren't they?" he asked. He smirked at her next comment. "So you aren't telling me because you aren't strong enough to?" he asked. He gulped as he rushed her to his room, but he was walking awkwardly with the weight of his member slowing him down. "I don't know what you are getting at about everyone knowing what we are to each other. But I'll do anything to help extinguish your fire" he said as he brought her into his room. He groaned as he shut the door behind him as his member was now throbbing in pain.

Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The Past's Future   The Past's Future - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2015 1:31 am

Kazumi muffled a laugh against his chest. "Of course not... I really don't see the Lady Akemi, much less your father, telling you of such things. One must be strong, before they can be strong for another person as well. So all the training make a lot of sense, at least to me." She glanced up at him, letting out a light sigh with a slight smile, her eyes flashing with an inner, smouldering fire. "Of course, if that is what you wish. But know... Details will only be known to you and me, but after this... Everyone will know what we are... to each other...."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Past's Future   The Past's Future - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2015 1:25 am

InuGenki
   Touga frowned at her. "No, I just...My parents never told me about these things before. I've been training much of my life. I've never had women come up to me before...the realm of spirit and time is very isolated. No women at all...most were married to the masters" he said. He was catching on, but he did not know what to do reguardless. He looked down discouraged, but he soon gasped to her gully gripping around it to stroke it. He blushed. "Um...could we go to my room to do this? I don't want everyone to know what we are doing" he said nervously.

Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The Past's Future   The Past's Future - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2015 1:14 am

"You don't really learn, or really learn to feel something, if someone holds your hand through every minute of the day. Half of the stuff I know, I learned on my own, not from the Lady Akemi." Kazumi said in a soft tone, a slight smile constantly pulling at the corners of her lips. That little whimper was rather cute, and it made her laugh on the inside to see how blushy he was, and how he really couldn't put two and two together yet. But he would eventually, at least after this was all over. "It is not weird to like it." She muttered, leaning into his a bit as she let her fingers slowly wrap around him as she continued her stroking.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Past's Future   The Past's Future - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2015 1:02 am

InuGenki
   InuGenki leaned in biting her on the neck as he pounded her tuna. Everything was feeling amazing now their bodies were in sync. "Oh, If Touga is anything like me...Kazumi is going to be craving him every last minute of her life" he said before he growled into her ear. "Oh? Well, I aim to please the lady of the north" he said as he felt his climax drawing near.

Touga raised an eyebrow as she muffled a laugh. "Ignorance? I don't know what you mean? You just won't tell me, so you're not making this any better for you or I" he said. He whimpered as she rubbed her face into his chest and sniffed his body. He was blushing madly at this point a she loosened up his pants to give him more room to grow before just sliding her hands into his pants altogether. "Um...yea, but...what's going on? Is it weird for me to like this?" he asked.

Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The Past's Future   The Past's Future - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2015 12:39 am

Akemi's body shivered hard, a series of sounds letting him know that at this point, he could pretty much do whatever he wanted to, and she would not only welcome it, but also enjoy it quite a bit. "I can only hope that their relationship will be as strong, deep and last forever like ours does. I have the most amazing mate in the entire world."

Kazumi let out a light chuckle, reaching up with her free hand to muffle a laugh that escaped her soon after. "Your complete ignorance on what is going on, right here and now, is so oddly adorable. It is a bit sad, really...." She muttered at the end, rubbing her face gently against his chest, enjoying the warmth and smell of his body. Shifting her hand, she made it so that way his pants would loosen a bit, relieving a bit of the pressure he was feeling. Slipping her hands into his pants now, she gently rubbed her hand directly on him. "Does that feel better now?"
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Past's Future   The Past's Future - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2015 12:23 am

InuGenki
   InuGenki grinned as the slurping and squishing sounds and musky stench of sex filled the air. He growled going into a feral lustfilled focus on plowing his wife's garden. Her vocalizations of approval only gave him so much more satisfaction. "Mmm...then there isn't anything to hold us back!" he said dominantly. His member went deep and shallow very quickly and forcefully. The rim of his massive head rubbed against her g-spot so vigorously and with maximum lubrication.

Touga could not stop looking into her eyes trying to get a read on her as he kept feeling up her jiggly breasts. He gulped when she said that no doctor could possible help with what was going on, but he stiffened up when she said that only he could. "Me? What could I possibly do that can help you?" he asked oblivious about the very gifted and handy tool in his pants. He shook his head at her. "I don't know what it proves..." he said before he blushed to her pressing her hand into his erection. He groaned to how nice it felt, and he was growing bigger to her touch. "It...it hurts...what are you doing? It's going to rip my pants" he complained.

Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The Past's Future   The Past's Future - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2015 11:54 pm

Akemi lifted her arms and linked her hands behind her head, making a purring like noise under her breath as she watched him, enjoying how he acted. She took in a sudden sharp intake of breath, letting it turn into a long pleasurable moan, her hands slipping out from under her head to allow her to drag her nails down his arms while his hands were on her shoulders. "There will be nothing to worry about between those two."

Kazumi kept her eyes firmly on his own, lightly biting her own bottom lip when she felt his hands move seemingly independent from his thoughts. That was a pretty good sign to her, considering that at least his body knew what she meant. "No... No doctor could possibly help with what is going on right now... Only you can." She smiled faintly when she saw him blush and apologize for something he couldn't really control. "Why apologize? It only proves I am right, you know." She muttered, leaning forward and dropping her left hand so that way she could press her hand against the growing erection, rubbing it lightly through his pants.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Past's Future   The Past's Future - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2015 2:18 am

InuGenki
   InuGenki pulled out of her making a loud slurp once his member popped out, and he then picked up Akemi before laying her on her back. He grabbed her legs lifting them up towards her ribs and spread them. He reached down to shove his massive cock into her body, which he hooked his hands around her shoulders to help aid him in ramming her into him without and recoil. He growled at her watching her breasts flop and slosh about. "Kazumi is going to have to teach him...but at least he's a fast learner" he said in a gruff demonic tone.

Touga scowled at her as she called him oblivious once more. he looked away feeling terrible when he was called hopeless, but he was even more confused to when she planted a kiss on his lips and put his hands on her body parts. He blushed when she said to let his primal part of him tell him. He did not know what that meant before his hand started groping her large breast, and the other started rubbing her hip, thigh, and butt. "Uh, Fire?...do you need me to take you to the doctor? I don't think I'm able to help you much" he asked, although he was sporting a rather impressive bulge in his pants, courtesy of his father's genetics. He blushed at his member growing hard. "I'm so sorry...It has a mind of its own sometimes" he appologized.

Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The Past's Future   The Past's Future - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2015 2:02 am

Akemi hummed her pleasure under her breath as she let her movements match his, content with her place in this world, which was planted firmly at his side. "Something like that, it is not premature. It happens right when it is supposed to be." Her body gave a hard shudder as he let out that growl. "Yes... I relinquish all control to you, my mate...."

"This is exactly what I mean when I call you oblivious!" Kazumi growled in irritation with a sharp shake of her head. "Am I really going have to spell out everything to you?" She muttered under her breath, looking into his eyes and knowing that this would be the case for him. "Honestly... So fucking hopeless." Stepping forward, she leaned up to press her lips tightly to his, reaching out to put one of his hands on her chest, making the other lay on her hip. "You know I dislike wearing perfume... Let your more primal part of your brain tell you... I am burning up with a fire I find it hard to describe... All I know is that it makes me... want you and your... body...."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Past's Future   The Past's Future - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2015 1:52 am

InuGenki
   InuGenki was one of those who were not afraid of Akemi during her certain times, but his presence was a solution to those times. He nodded when she realized who he was referring to. He kept grinding his hips into her as she laid flat against his. He gave her a warm smile. "It's a little premature, but they will be married. If she is as in love with Touga as everyone says...then there should be no regrets. As I have no regrets with our first litter" he said as he rubbed her back tenderly. He closed his eyes briefly before he let out a loud growl. "Now...how about your husband take over control!?" he said in a dominant voice.

Touga watched her sink to her knees hugging her box close. He touched her shoulder with concern before she stood up quickly to turn towards him. He was more concerned about her than for his own sake. "Are you okay?" he asked before blinked obliviously to her question. "Smell what?" he asked before he took in a whiff. He smiled at her having taken in her pheromones. "Since when did you start wearing perfume?" he asked obliviously.

Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The Past's Future   The Past's Future - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2015 1:36 am

You would think by now that everyone at their home could have figured out by now that at certain times, it was best to completely avoid Akemi, but he would find at least five people who were more afraid of her than usual when they returned home. She blinked, going completely still as she thought, tilting her head to the side. "Kazumi...." She muttered, wincing slightly as she reached up to lightly rub her temples. "That poor girl...." She muttered, shaking her head while laying her body flat against his, still moving her hips at a slow, steady pace.

Kazumi slowly sank onto her knees, her head bent and she hugged her box close to her body. No.... She muttered quietly in her head. She hadn't wanted this to happen unless she was completely alone with... him. But now, she had no choice, as it hit her in a full, unrelenting force. Letting out an annoyed, whine like noise, she dropped her box and stood quickly to her feet and turn to face him. Her breathing was hard, her face was flushed, and a powerful scent started to come off of her. "Can't you... smell it?"
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Past's Future   The Past's Future - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2015 1:27 am

InuGenki
   InuGenki soon rocked his hips with her as her whine told him just how urgent this pup needed to be in her empty and broody belly. He frowned sympathizing with her already broodiness being torture every time she went into heat. She must have been very emotional and brutal to anyone in her way. He smiled at her happily as she spoke wonderful things to stroke his ego. "I'm sorry...I promise to get you pupped yet" he said as he knew just the spot to hit, which by now their bodies were in perfect sync. He pulled her down so he could nibble her on the neck. "I'm going to dominate you all night" he said before he paused for a moment. "Wait...if you're in heat...doesn't that mean all the other females in the castle are synched to your cycle?" he asked. He was not sure if this was a myth or not, but he was slightly concerned with his son being ripe for the picking.

Touga frowned as she stepped back and chewed his ass out. "Figure what out? You like me...I already knew that" he said still not having it sink in just yet. He was confused about how she was so affectionate she was at one moment and then pissed off at the next. He was not aware of what going into heat was, but his virginity was in danger since going into heat amplified a females romantic feelings and desire to mate be a hundred fold. He heard that Kazumi stopped, so he went over to appologize to her. "Listen, I don't know what's going on...can you please tell me what's happening?" he asked.

Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The Past's Future   The Past's Future - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2015 1:04 am

She let out a low whine that turned into a moan as she rocked her hips a couple of times to get him moving inside of her to take a bit of the edge off of the fire that threatened to take her over. "Hm... I find myself loving you and desiring you more and more each day... even though that seems... impossible." She shuddered, and moved her hips once again. "My love... I need you to dominate... Hard and powerful...."

Kazumi's expression turned emotionless as she let out of him and stepped back. She shook her head and picked up her stuff, turned halfway away from her as she hugged her art box close to her chest, her gaze firmly down on the floor. "When you finally figure it out... then we can talk. Figure. It. Out." She turned quickly and walked off towards her room, frowning when she felt stinging in her eyes, which she realized were tears forming in her eyes. He will get it. Why should I feel sad? No... I am not sad. It is more like I am... mad. She halted halfway out of sight, realizing why she was having such radical swings in feelings when her body suddenly got very cold before getting real hot, burning through her like a wild fire. Shit... Not now.... She whimpered under her breath, shuddering.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Past's Future   The Past's Future - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2015 12:29 am

InuGenki
   InuGenki chuckled to himself seeing that Akemi just now realized how much her body needed him as she became submissive to him. "If you want to feel me, then assume the position" he said in that same dominate tone. He growled into her hard kiss before he relaxed once she guided him into her hot wet needy core. He noted just how slick she was, and he grinned. "I've never felt you so wet before" he said.

Touga's eyes widened once she huged him tighter and told him to shut up practically. He had never had a woman act this way towards him, but he was kind of liking the attention. Touga scratched his head. "Uh...what do you mean? We've always been friends right?" he asked. He looked into her eyes when she looked up at him. "Uh...like me?" he asked. He was not sure what she was getting at, so he patted her on the back. "You know I like you too" he said happily though he did not know the context of what she meant by liking him.

Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The Past's Future   The Past's Future - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2015 12:11 am

Akemi finally realized that her entire body was trembling when he spoke to her, sensing the ever growing wetness between her legs as her body readied itself to accept him into it once again. Leaning back slightly, she started to breath a little hard when she heard that dominate tone in his voice. "My love... I want to feel you do so...." She muttered before she shifted up to him, giving him a hard kiss as she reached behind herself and guided his hardness into her hot core.

Kazumi shook her head and hugged him a little tighter, hiding her face in his chest. "Just... be quiet for a minute...." She muttered, taking in a deep breath to mull over and enjoy the faint scent hanging tightly to his skin and clothes. "Oblivious... Don't you know how I feel?" She muttered, shifting back enough to look up at him. "That is why you are oblivious. You don't see how much I like you... I have been dropping a lot of hints recently... You just have not caught them. I got tired of waiting."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Past's Future   The Past's Future - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2015 11:57 pm

InuGenki
   InuGenki looked into his wife's eyes deeply sensing her body needed more than just to pleasure himself, which he was good and ready to be sating that need. "I would say just as much" he said before he smiled at her faintly. "Come and make us whole once more" he said. He groped her breasts some before he touched her face. "I want to blow my load into your womb right now..." he said in a more dominant tone.

Touga was very confused as to what was going on with Kazumi's sudden kiss, but he was offended when she told him that he was oblivious. "What? How am I oblivious?" he raised his voice. He blinked curiously as she wrapped her arms around him. "Uh...are you okay? Is there something wrong?" he asked. He was not sure if she needed consoling, but he did not refuse her touching him so intimately.

Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The Past's Future   The Past's Future - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2015 11:37 pm

Akemi let out a soft sigh to the sound of his own pleasure-sounds, feeling a different kind of happiness. Her life was perfect once again, all of her children together again, and now she wouldn't have to worry about a cold bed any longer. Had she not been doing what she was doing at the moment, she most likely would be crying at the thought. But she needed to serve the heat of her body more than she was wanted to cry. She moaned to the sweet taste of it. "As much as I have missed doing it?" She asked in a teasing with a raised eyebrow.

When he didn't make a sudden movement away from her, Kazumi sighed inwardly in relief, glad that it hadn't ended up the way she had imagined it would. She jumped slightly when she felt his hand on her back, and she blinked quickly, ducking her head to hide the bright ass blush on her face. "You are so... oblivious." She muttered, stepping closer to wrap her arms around him.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Past's Future   The Past's Future - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2015 11:14 pm

InuGenki
   InuGenki was not sure what her twisted look was all about entirely, but he was confident she was getting a bit of satisfaction out of making him feel good. "Oh I will eventually...He's still too timid into fighting back" he said. He groaned as her breasts reverberated and slosh about to her hand stroking the base of his shaft. His member leaked more delicious precum. "I missed your wonderful bbhj (boob,blow,hand job)" he said.

Touga blinked at her confused. "Gotten a bit tired of what?" he asked. His eyes widened as she put her hands on the sides of his face, and he blushed when she pressed her lips to his. He did not know what to think, but it kind of felt right. He reached up around to touch her back being receptive of her smooch. When their lips parted, he cocked his head at her. "Heh...that was kind of nice" he said rubbing the back of his head with a blush.

Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The Past's Future   The Past's Future - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2015 10:54 pm

Akemi smirked, the look a bit twisted, as she enjoyed being the one to make him feel such ways and feel it so strongly. "I am sure you will be able to draw out the best in your younger brother, my love. If only because you make him angry enough to try and kick your ass, as I am sure he would say it." She blinked slowly and looked up at him when he took possession of her breasts, and she raised an eyebrow before resuming what she was doing, using one hand to stroke good at the bottom of his big shaft.

Looking up at his expression, Kazumi let out a heavy sigh and placed her supplies into the box by her right side. Standing to her feet, she ran her hands down the back of her legs to knock the dust from her clothes. "Honestly... I have gotten a bit tired of this...." She muttered, before moving towards him. Reaching up, she put her hands on the sides of his face and stood a bit higher to press her lips to his.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Past's Future   The Past's Future - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2015 10:42 pm

InuGenki
   InuGenki frowned watching his mate play with her large heavy breasts. He whimpered feeling his member was about to burst from being so engorged. The head was looking to be the size of a shiitake mushroom cap, while the rest of his shaft was the length and girth of a cucumber. He groaned as she slid his member into her deep cleavage, which enough of him popped out the top to give her mouth access. "I don't have any problem in that...I still have a work in progress with InuYasha anyways" he said as he watched her begin to lick his tip. He held her breasts up to help her with her combination boobjob and blowjob, and maybe include a hand job now he was working her breasts.

Touga frowned. "What do you mean not done yet? Looks great to me" he said honestly. He saw the dramatization and laughed. "Yup, that's my father alright!" he joked before his eyes widened. "Me? I'm not that big..." he said modestly. He blushed. "Do you think I'm really that huge?" he asked shyly.

Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The Past's Future   The Past's Future - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2015 10:19 pm

Akemi made a sound that was like a cross between a purr and a growl, dropping her hands to slip them under her own breasts, letting the weight of them settle into her palms before she began to play with them, her gaze locked onto her husband's. "Hm... I guess you could say that...." She saw the look in his eyes as he did that, and she shifted down on the bed, which allowed her to press her breasts around his erection. "What do you think, telling them both in two days?" She asked lightly, leaning down to run her tongue over the tip of him.

Kazumi let out a rough sigh with a shake of her head. "Not done yet." She continued to work on it for another five minutes, then showed it to him again. It was now a bit overly obvious that it was just a bit of a dramatization, but at the same time because of the certain markings around his eyes and along the contours of his jaws, that it was actually an admiration picture of the one looking at it. "You."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Past's Future   The Past's Future - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Past's Future
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next