Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Past's Future

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8535
Registration date : 2008-12-21

The Past's Future - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Past's Future   The Past's Future - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2015 9:44 pm

The Past's Future - Page 5 Daiyoukai_inuyasha_by_chantelligence-d7rtzfm
InuGenki
   InuGenki laughed at Akemi. "Yea father told me to just let you have your fun" he said before he sighed heavily. "You always managed to get me after my training sessions" he added. InuYasha raised an eyebrow. "Wife stuff? Sounded to me like you were complaining about my husband duties" he said. He was thinking that she was not happy with him and that was why she was not wanting to tell him what they were talking about. Kohaku smiled at Yana. "What are you doing later?" he asked before he began to blush seeing everyone staring at him.    

bgcolor=990000 bordercolor=330033
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

Number of posts : 6910
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: The Past's Future   The Past's Future - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2015 9:12 pm

Akemi bit back laughter at the annoyed look Yana shot at InuGenki, and she rolled her eyes slightly different at what he said to her. "And you never saw them coming. I always waiting for you to catch me, but you never did. But knowing you... You probably did, it just let me do it anyways." Kagome laughed at everyone, but settled a bit when InyYasha whispered to her. "Oh... Nothing. Wife stuff. It is nothing to get interested in. Motherhood, men... blah blah blah. The usual girl stuff...." She would have to gather her courage, and until then, she would not let him know what she and Sango had been talking about.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Past's Future   The Past's Future - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2015 8:56 pm

InuGenki
   Kohaku caught movement from her as he felt a flick to his forehead, and he rubbed it staring at Yana. "What was that for?" he asked. InuGenki laughed. "She likes you" he said before he looked towards Akemi. "I remember when you used to do that to me when we were younger" he said as he reach down to place a hand on her hip to bring her up close to him. InuYasha looked at Kagome and leaned in close to her ear. "What were you and Sango talking about?" he asked.    

Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The Past's Future   The Past's Future - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2015 8:51 pm

Yana listened to their bantering, shaking her head with a light sigh and a roll of her eyes, reaching up to brush some hair back from her ears that were pitching forward just a little, her shoulders tilting forward a little in a hiding shrug. She glanced over at the kid, and closed her eyes snickering on the inside at how he reacted to his friend's teasing. Lifting her right hand, she reached over with lightning fast reflexes and flicked the kid on the forehead, swiftly pulling her hand back, acting like nothing happened.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Past's Future   The Past's Future - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2015 8:39 pm

InuGenki
   InuGenki watched Akemi test out Yana's abilities, and he chuckled to himself. "Well...she's strong, but does she understand politics and economics?" he asked before he winked at Akemi showing that he had made his decision to replace Yana's father with his daughter. Shippo snickered at Akemi's comment. "There's a man who has fallen for her already" he said before he motioned towards Kohaku. Kohaku looked up at them and began to blush madly. InuGenki smirked. "Well...well...I guess you have an admirer" he teased her. Kohaku looked into Yana's eyes for a long time before he gulped too shy to say much of anything. Miroku grinned. "What are you afraid of?" he asked. InuYasha wrapped an arm around Kohaku's neck and ruffled his hair. "Nothing wrong with liking a stronger woman" he said. Kohaku felt like they had this conversation before, and he sighed. "I'm not afraid...She's talking with Lord InuGenki" he said.    

Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The Past's Future   The Past's Future - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2015 7:09 pm

Yana shook her head and dropped her chin into her right hand as she looked off to the side. "I have no idea...." She muttered, not wanting to think about her father. He had made her life a personal hell, and she was liking this time without knowing his thoughts or ideas or whereabouts. Akemi looked at InuGenki then approached Yana. The two stared each other down for a long time, then there was a sudden blur of movement. To a trained eye, one would have seen Akemi's hand shoot towards Yana's throat with nails like claws, before Yana lashed out at the same time. The two stopped, claws within a centimeter or each other's neck. Yana slowly smirked, and Akemi laughed suddenly. "Old enough, and powerful enough for sure. I have to say, you are one strong demon, Yana... I feel sorry for the man that falls for you."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Past's Future   The Past's Future - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2015 6:57 pm

InuGenki
   Shippo listened in on the conversation between Yana and Kagome, which he had a suspicion about what really is going on with her. "This has something to do with your father isn't it?" he asked. InuYasha looked up at him and then back at Yana. "Hey, If I were you, I would stay here until my big brother gets back" he said. InuGenki finally made it to the village, which he approached Yana frowning. "So I've spoken to my wife, and I do believe that I have enough evidence to justify stripping your father of his rank" he said before he looked towards Akemi. "What do you think? Is she old enough to be Daimyo?" he asked.    

Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The Past's Future   The Past's Future - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2015 12:21 pm

"What's wrong with you, Kazumi? Why do you have that weird look on your face?" The youngest of her brothers, who happened to be the boy in a set of twins, said when he noticed Kazumi sitting off to the side. She had given the kids exercises to try on each other, and had taken a high enough perch to watch over them, while being far enough away to avoid collateral damage. "Shut up and pay attention to training."

"Kazumi is very... hard headed. She will not admit her feelings that easily, even if her parents ask her." She followed in thoughtful silence, then let out a light sigh when he asked her what she knew so far. "Other than what I have already told you, nothing more than that really."

- - - - -

Yana sat a little off to the side, and shrugged, waving her hand in front of her face. "Nothing. Did not sleep is all." Kagome looked away from Yana and laughed lightly. "That is what friends are for, right?"
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Past's Future   The Past's Future - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2015 3:06 am

InuGenki
   Shippo continued to wave at her as she quickened her pace. "Hurry up! You're going to miss breakfast!" he shouted. He was very excited to see her again as it felt like she was gone for years. He looked over at Kagome seeing her concerned look on her face as she looked over at Yana. "What's wrong?" he asked. InuYasha looked over at Sango and Miroku annoyed. "What were you two talking about?" he asked. Miroku flinched. "Nothing...nothing!" he said nervously. Sango laughed. "Oh...you know...interferring with your marriage" she said. Rin giggled. "We want to help" she said.

Meanwhile at the Kitsune Inn, InuGenki snickered as her eye twitched. "You know that he's not too keen on your feelings toward him" he said as she turned away. He looked back at Akemi. "Oh...she's intrigued...she's not going to evade the question once we speak with her parents" he said as he reached out to grab her hand. "Let's go, hun" he said before he left with her to the village. InuGenki sighed heavily. "We have some problems to discuss with someone who has information on your investigation" he said. He cleared his throat. "I want to know what you've gathered about the situation so far as well because I'm worried about what other problems will arise from it" he said.    

Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The Past's Future   The Past's Future - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 4:25 pm

Yana shook her head and rubbed irritability at her eyes, looking up and seeing everyone sitting around. It reminded her of the last human village she had come across, and she faltered for a second, remembering how they had reacted to her presence. She had to remind herself these people knew she was not bad, so she quickened her steps, to put as much distance as she could between her and the forest. There was no telling if her father had noted her absence recently enough to send his men after her. "Whew... That was a good walk...." Kagome could see something was on the girl's mind.

- - - - -

Kazumi blinked calmly, her right eye twitching slightly, and let out a low sigh when Akemi tried to conceal a laugh as a cough behind her hand. "That decision is... not mine to make." "Kazumi! The woman sighed when she heard her younger brother calling her name. "I am sorry, my Lord, lady. I must oversee the children's training." She turned and hurried off, and once she was out of sight, Akemi burst out in laughter. "Saved by the brother. She was completely embarrassed!"
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Past's Future   The Past's Future - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 3:40 pm

InuGenki
   Sango giggled at Kagome when she said that her libedo went up after mating her husband for a few times. "Why don't you tell him that you still want to have more sex with him then? Though he's going to have to give up being on top" she said. Miroku cleared his throat. "Kagome...you are going to have to be more forceful with him. You know how stubborn he gets even if it hurts himself" he whispered to Kagome once InuYasha sat down who was distracted by Shippo. InuYasha looked back at Kagome and laughed when she said that she would not have any guarentees. "Well...you're going to have to keep them under control...they'd respect you more" he said noting her interaction with Shippo. Shippo looked up at Yana who was making her way back into the village where he waved his hand at her. "Hey! Over here!" he shouted.

Meanwhile at the Kitsune Inn, InuGenki got dressed and looked over at the woman they were just speaking about earlier waiting for them. He walked with Akemi back to her, which he gave her a dashing smile before he cleared his throat. "Just the woman that we were wanting to see" he said before looked towards his wife. "We had a long talk about you and Toga. Akemi has told me that you've taken a liking to him" he said before he looked at her to see how she would react. He grinned at her slyly as he chuckled. "Would you like to have him for a husband?" he asked.    

Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The Past's Future   The Past's Future - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2015 2:37 am

"A bit of both, actually. He has been too moody and overcast lately for anything more... He is still close, but... when I found out, it was like his drive went down, and mine went way up. Makes things a bit... tense sometimes...."

- - - - -

Yana kicked at a rock with a light sigh as she made her slow way back to the village. She had been unable to return last night, feeling uncomfortable around so many people. There was so much love there. It... physically hurt her to know that love itself was not her destiny.

- - - - -

Akemi looked up and watched him with a smirking smile, stretching her arms lazily over her head. "Yes... Home is sounding very good right now...."

Akemi was not surprised to see Kazumi waiting for them at the gates. The young woman gave a quick, deep and respectful bow to the two of them. "Good morning my lord. My lady. Everything is running perfectly. Is there anything you need?"

- - - - -

Kagome glanced up from her food and made a light scoffing noise, rolling her eyes a little and lightly bumping her shoulder against his arm. "No promises or guarantees...."

(Been having a... all over bleh several weeks)
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Past's Future   The Past's Future - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 10:41 pm

InuGenki
   Sango's eyes widened when she was able to remember exactly when she got pregnant before she laughed. "Oh...well, I'm guessing you two don't have sex that often, do you?" she asked. She giggled. "Or do you just have a real good memory?" she added. Miroku laughed at them. "It certainly explains why InuYasha has gotten so moody" he teased.

Meanwhile at the Kitsune Inn, InuGenki nodded said he would think that they would have tried more. He chuckled to himself as she said that they would never try it on her. "I don't think you're that scary...in fact...I think you are very attractive" he said before he wrapped his arm around her and pulled her in to grope her breast. "You know...I'm still clogged up from 50 years of loneliness" he whispered into her ear. During the night, InuGenki mated Akemi once more before they left the bath house to get rest from their very productive encounter. When morning came, he looked into her eyes seeing the satisfaction and elation in them. "Good morning honey" he said before he leaned in to kiss her on the lips. He got up giving her the oppertunity to gaze upon him perfectly sculpted body. "Are you ready to head back?" he asked.

InuYasha and Shippo had all ready made their way back to the village and they saw the damage that InuGenki did. InuYasha was wearing a nice white kimono, and he found Kagome at the dining hall eating breakfast. Shippo approached Rin grinning. "Hey, What happened? What was it like?" he asked. InuYasha looked at Shippo amused. "What does it look like?" he asked sarcastically. He sat next to Kagome and sighed heavily. "I hope our kids don't wind up wild and crazy..." he muttered. He had a rude awakening when some crazy kids barged into his room trying to kill him. It felt like they were more intense than Miroku and Sango's twins.

Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The Past's Future   The Past's Future - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 10:07 pm

Kagome closed her eyes, trying to remember, and after her mind dug up the memory of that night, it was like a perfect moment of clarity. "Three months... two weeks... and five days." She slowly blushed, the color showing her thoughts, so she brought her hands up to try and hide it.

- - - - -

"You would think they would have tried more times, yes?" She clasped her hands together and slowly stretched her arms straight, skimming the top of the water. "They never try it on me. Too scary, they say." She laughed under her breath, shuddering and a slight, low moan escaping her lips at the growl in her ear.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Past's Future   The Past's Future - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 9:41 pm

InuGenki
   Sango nodded when Kagome said that names were the first step to rounding our personality. "Yea, it's a good thing a pregnancy lasts for nine months. I couldn't tell you how long it took for us to name just one of our children" she said before she looked at Kagome's belly. "So how far along are you?" she asked. She had a feeling, but she wanted to hear from her. The news of her pregnancy was new, and they were shocked that they were even trying for a baby.

Meanwhile at the Kitsune Inn, InuGenki continued to give her the best massage that he could give her as he listened to her discribe what Kazumi's cousins were like as they had never met before. He chuckled to how many times they tried to ambush her. "Oh...only fifty eight?" he said before he leaned in to her ear. "How many times have they tried to practice on you or Toki?" he asked before he growled into her ear seductively.

Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The Past's Future   The Past's Future - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 8:54 pm

Yana let out a light sigh, and stood to her feet, brushing herself off. "I will need to take some time alone." Turning, she walked off, and Kagome watched until the inu youkai disappeared from sight. "She will be back." Closing her eyes, she laid her hands on her stomach and smiled. "Names are the first step to rounding out your personality... Your identity."

- - - - -

Akemi closed her eyes, letting herself enjoy the message that he gave her. "Kazumi's little cousins are beginning to become restless. In past year, they have tried out their training on her fifty eight timed. They never succeed, but they are starting to annoy her."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Past's Future   The Past's Future - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 8:21 pm

InuGenki
The Past's Future - Page 5 Ad9bcea506b1cb45e1020f3d2b1c9ec1-d6vmpq9
Toga
   Myoga laughed. "I wouldn't say all the rumors that Toki made up herself are without merit..." he said. He stroked underneath his chin. "After seeing what Lord InuGenki did, I'm beginning to believe Toki a lot more" he said. He noticed Yana looking at Kagome's stomach, but he said nothing assuming that she was probably curious.
    Sango laughed. "There's only two, but It would definately be confusing to have two Sesshomaru's" she said before she finished her meal. "Just be sure to put a lot of thought into it" she said.

Meanwhile at the Kitsune Inn, InuGenki knew that Akemi was trying to avoid him getting enraged, so he dropped the subject. He did not have any doubts in her ability to handle it either. He pulled his head out of the water as she traced his muscles on his back, and he looked back at her smiling. "I wouldn't doubt that they would be a little shocked, but we'll just have to see how they'll handle it" he said before he turned towards her to give her a back massage. "There's still a lot of things for me to do, but I'm starting to feel more comfortable with being more active. Maybe enough to be training the youth" he said.

Meanwhile at the Castle, Toga cocked his head cutely. "I just asked you a question!" he shouted before he looked over to see Toki there casting her look of pity and disappointment. "What do you want?" he asked. He did not like it when there were eavesdropers and moodswings, and he felt like everyone was spying on him or everytime Kazumi spoke to him, she would have some major moodswings.

Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The Past's Future   The Past's Future - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 7:02 pm

"Some are just... I will never repeat those. Most of the other ones are the same ones Toki herself made up." Yana glanced over and at Kagome's stomach, frowning slightly before quickly looking away and down at her hands.

Kagome noticed Yana staring, but she ignored it for now, smiling at Sango. "I am not sure... Honestly, I am still thinking about it... Might just name my son after the least likely person you could expect in InuYasha's family."

- - - - -

Akemi decided to keep what the demon had done to herself until they had caught him. She knew InuGenki would go on a warpath, and she wanted to enjoy this time they had before the real work began. Lifting her hand, she let a finger trace along the muscles of his back. "I know... but that still doesn't mean it won't shock either of them..."

- - - - -

Kazumi turned so that way she could keep her face turned away from him. I wanted to sleep in, but one of my cousins tried to practice their assassination techniques on me.... I'm not acting weird, you are!" She suddenly burst out before turning and storming off back to her room.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Past's Future   The Past's Future - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 12:35 pm

InuGenki
Toga
Myoga raised an eyebrow about rumors. "So...what rumors has your father heard or invented?" he asked. He was very curious as to there being any new rumors about Akemi and InuGenki, but he had a suspicion that Toki was creating these new rumors as it was kind of her pastime. The last one was of InuGenki being able to transform into a super secret form that was god like, which that got some of the residents in the castle to be completely uneasy.
Miroku looked up at Kagome smiling. "So, Have you came up with a name for your child?" he asked.
Sango's interest perked to this question, and she grinned. "Were you wanting to name your child after InuYasha's parents?" she asked curiously. She did not know that InuGenki had already named his son after InuGenki's father.
Meanwhile at the Kitsune Inn, InuGenki chuckled to her reaction. "Well, I'm guessing that this youkai must have gotten under your skin, huh?" he asked. He frowned. "I wonder what he said to piss you off so much" he said. He lowered himself in the tub and reclined back. "Yea, well, it's not like we'd be forcing her onto someone she didn't know or had no attraction towards. I wouldn't be comfortable with that" he said. He began to wash his hair giving her the opportunity to examine the contours of the muscles in his back. His purple crescent mark on his back had more of a darker hue that resembled his father's marking.
Meanwhile at the Castle, Toga was still unaware of Kazumi's feelings toward him, and he laughed at her comment about liking to live. "I was only joking" he said. He did not know of Kazumi's cousins making surprise attacks on her, but it was clear that they were going to be wanting to do some training with him and his father later on. "So, what are you doing out here then? And why are you acting so strange?" he asked.

Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The Past's Future   The Past's Future - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 4:55 am

"Even with her strength and personality, I bet half of the rumors my father heard and told us or invented himself aren't half real. Even so... not someone you want to make mad." She said it matter of factly, her expression showing her slight hesitance. Yana pretended she didn't hear their conversation, but her ears flicked in all directions, as she hoped to hear something that would allow her to escape from the group. This was embarrassing!

- - - - -

Akemi made a scoffing noise and turned her head away. "If that threaten making worm crosses over the border, I would have destroyed it." She closed her eyes and tilted her head to the side, as she thought about his proposal. "Hm... Kazumi obviously would have no problem with it... though she might not like the idea of an arranged marriage... at first."

- - - - -

Kazumi had woken up from a nap, and had tot dodge some horribly done surprise attacks from one of her younger cousins, who was two years nto training. She wandered around for a long time, then made her way to her favorite sakura tree. That was when she noticed Toga, so she quickly breezed up to the tree and rested a hand against the tree trunk, watching him and wondering what he was thinking about. When he turned and saw her, she jumped slightly and turned to she tree would hide her completely. "I was not trying to... and besides, I like living, thank you very much!" When he asked her if she was okay, she turned her face towards the tree trunk, glad that she hadn't put her hair up for her walk, because it hid the embarrassed flush on her face.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Past's Future   The Past's Future - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 3:48 am

InuGenki
Toga
    Myoga laughed at Yana. "Why would she? She's very progressive, and she's empathetic towards those who are oppressed" he said before he crossed his arms and closed his eyes. "You see, she's very similar to Lord InuGenki, and even he wouldn't deny training a female. Afterall he help train his daughter and the daughter of the strongest family who serves his castle" he said.
    Sango giggled. "You are..." she said before she nudged him. "Don't be afraid of her" she said.
    Kohaku froze. "What? I'm not afraid! Besides she wouldn't be interested in me...She probably thinks I'm a child" he said.
    Sango shook her head. "You're almost sixteen Kohaku...You're old enough to have a woman in your life" she said.
    Miroku snickered. "You shouldn't count yourself out. You know that there are many women out there who like younger men" he said.
    Kohaku blushed. "Really?" he asked. Miroku nodded, and Kohaku shivered nervously. "Does that work with Youkai?" he asked.
    Myoga looked towards Kohaku and snickered recalling that Akemi was older than InuGenki, and they wound up happily married.
    Meanwhile at the Kitsune Inn, InuGenki smiled at her. "Oh? So you just let Sesshomaru take care of it huh?" he teased. He began to think what would be in his son's best interest as his son was pretty dense. "Hmmm...how about we talk to Kazumi's parents and negotiate a marriage arrangement...If Kazumi loves him, she'll be able to forgive his flaws" he said. He shook his head when he thought back to when he was first told he was arranged to marry Akemi. "Toga, will probably be confused...but he'll realize how dedicated she is to him" he said. He leaned over to plant a kiss on her lips. "I thought you were going to my practice sessions to see good fights..." he said referring to when she always watched his sparring and training sessions with Sesshomaru and his father. She was even there when the dojo was blown up by accident, which that was the moment when Akemi's and InuGenki's father both renegotiated from Akemi marry Sesshomaru to Akemi marry InuGenki instead. InuGenki's mother always thought the accident was a fluke and nothing more, and she insisted that Sesshomaru was the true heir. She was just now realizing just how fearsome InuGenki became, and she had remorse over it. She wanted patch up things with Akemi hoping that Akemi would soothe years of disinterest and emotional abuse towards him.
    Meanwhile at the Castle, InuYasha and Shippo had just ate, and they were now sleeping soundly InuYasha's suite. InuYasha always loved how comfy the beds were, and they reminded him of the bed that Kagome had back home. Toga was out in the garden again looking into the pond reflecting on how much he changed in 50 years, which he noticed Kazumi was looking at him from the giant sakura tree. He frowned. "Why are you hiding there? Are you trying to assassinate me or something?" he asked. He walked over to her with a scowl. "I don't need to have body guards...I'm not a child anymore" he said before he looked at her confused. "Are you okay?" he asked.

Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The Past's Future   The Past's Future - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2015 9:46 pm

"Tch. As if they woud ever teach me anything. Especially Akemi. Why teach the only child of a daimyo that secretly hopes for the death of his lord and his lord's male children, so that way there is a chance he could rule. Not that he has enough balls to try anything, oh no." She muttered the last bit, her eyes flashing with anger. Her father's oppressed people loved her, that much she knew, so she knew they would love it if she succeeded her father. Hearing what that one woman said, she glanced towards the young human boy. No way. He is a hunter. He wouldnt- ... Would he? No, no... That would be crazy.

- - - - -

"I paced the border for a while. The threats stopped, and I returned my attentions back to the though of your return." She closed her eyes and hummed low under her breath as she felt his hand move to her stomach, enjoying the rubbing there and knew he wanted another one as well. "Her family is... and it is not mere infatuation my dear. Not even lust. No, she loves our son. Our poor, completely clueless son."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Past's Future   The Past's Future - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 9:10 pm

InuGenki
    Myoga huffed. "Hey...I can tell a lot about a Youkai just by the taste and texture of their blood. Your's is among the best tasting. You are extremely powerful, and I would suggest you train with Lady Akemi and Lady Toki! Your blood tastes just as similar" he advised her.
Jaken laughed. "She's not as powerful as Lord Sesshomaru!" he yelled.
Kohaku rolled his eyes. "She doesn't have to be" he said before he looked over at Yana cheerfully. "You should be proud that you are stronger than your father...maybe you'll replace him as Daimyo" he said.
Myoga nodded. "That's probably what would happen...Lord InuGenki is a very Liberal leader, and he has approved of females leading before" he said.
Sango smiled. "Kohaku, are you blushing?" she asked.
Kohaku looked away. "No..." he said.
    Meanwhile at the Kitsune Inn, InuGenki raised and eyebrow when Akemi told him that she was threatened. "Why would someone want to threaten you?...Did you take care of it?" he asked as he continued to rub her side. He moved his hand over her tummy massaging it and trying to encourage conception, which it was a technique he used to help give Akemi her twins. His effort was a sign for Akemi that said he really wanted her to have another child. He chuckled to himself when he heard that Kazumi was after Toga for a while. "Her family is the strongest of the special operatives aren't they?" he asked. He would have approved a relationship between Toga and Kazumi. "I have noticed she has been shadowing him a lot...too bad the boy is clueless about her infatuation towards him" he said. He shook his head and laughed. "He's just like his old man huh?" he asked Akemi.

Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The Past's Future   The Past's Future - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 8:45 pm

Yana blinked slowly, watching the boy out of the corner of her eyes, noticing his thoughts playing over his face so obviously. It was kinda cute, but yeah, that was a thought she would keep to herself, thank you very much. She walked with everyone else and settled in nicely to Kagome's right. Reaching for her glass, she looked down at Myoga with an eyebrow raised. "So weird...."

- - - - -

Akemi sighed, enjoying the feeling of the hot water, glad that it was working the kinks out of ehr muscles that had been there before their earlier activities. She leaned into him, and her earlier problems were far from her mind, until he spoke up, asking her about the time before he came back. "Much never changed... Except for some fool thought he could threaten me three months before...." Her thoughts turned to Kazumi, and she laughed under her breath. "Hm... For a while now, I'd say...."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Past's Future   The Past's Future - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 8:31 pm

InuGenki
    Kohaku frowned. "I think that you probably should eat" he said before he blushed realizing he was being overbearing, or was it that he cared about her.
Everyone left for the mess hall, and Sango sat with Miroku and her family looking at Kagome and Kohaku to join them. Myoga was on Yana's shoulder, and he plunged his proboscis into a vein in her neck having his dinner. He groaned to how tasty her blood was, and he could tell how incredibly strong she was. "Oh my! You have very tasty blood, milady!" he said.
    Meanwhile at the Kitsune Inn, InuGenki helped Akemi into the bath where he chuckled seeing her large breasts float up in the water. He had not bathed with his wife in so long, he had forgotten their mysterious powers. He soon wrapped an arm around her to pull her into his chest, which he rubbed her side tenderly. "Tell me...what has happened since I left?" he asked. He never got the chance to ask her in the past couple days due to the extreme burnout, which he was still having as they spoke together. "I've decided to make Toga the Daimyo of Ezo province" he said before he chuckled. "How long has that Kazumi girl had an interest in him?" he asked.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Past's Future   The Past's Future - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Past's Future
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next