Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Past's Future

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8535
Registration date : 2008-12-21

The Past's Future - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Past's Future   The Past's Future - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 5:06 pm

The Past's Future - Page 7 14061002_1200_by_mist_dancer-d7lrrk6

InuYasha

The Past's Future - Page 7 Daiyoukai_inuyasha_by_chantelligence-d7rtzfm
InuGenki
    InuGenki knew that Akemi would try to arrange a fight with InuYasha for her entertainment. He saw her smile knowing that she probably had not done so in a while, which this made him satisfied. He nodded to her answering her own question about fighting Sesshomaru. He raised an eyebrow when she said that most of the fear was rumors. "Rumors? Why hasn't Toki's rumors had that much an effect?" he asked. He was completely oblivious to Akemi's scariness, which the kitsune looked at him like he was insane.
"Do you think it's a good idea to tell everyone not to disturb them?" The fat kitsune asked.
"Are you stupid? With a strength like her's, everyone would be able to jump to first rank!" the leader said.
"So...tell everyone that they are lesser youkai?" the fat kitsune asked.
The leader nodded. "That would be best" he said as InuGenki took Akemi inside.
There were a lot of kitsune disguised as young women, but when they saw Akemi's breasts, they looked at their own feeling inadequate. A couple of them enlarged theirs to out compete Akemi and try to get InuGenki's attention. InuGenki's stomach growled loudly, which the kitsune glared at him with disappointment. One smirked finding this to be the perfect oppertunity to exploit InuGenki's hunger. The three kitsune ran in and knew what was going to happen, which their faces went white. "Oh shit!" the leader shouted.
They ran up to him coyly, and they gave a forced smile. "Why don't you come to the dining hall with us?" he asked.
InuGenki looked at Akemi amused seeing how jumpy she made them.
Meanwhile near the village, Sesshomaru looked at her annoyed. "You'll die out here...you know that right?" he asked.
Sango looked at Kagome hoping that she would explain InuGenki to Kohaku.

bgcolor=990000 bordercolor=330033
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

Number of posts : 6910
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: The Past's Future   The Past's Future - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 4:33 pm

"Hm... Maybe one day I will need to see how much stronger has gotten. It should ne interesting to watch." For just a second, a look of a smile flashed across her face, but then her normal expression covered it up. "Do you really think running into your brother right now would be a bad idea?" After a mintue, she suddenly laughed, seeing the image of what would happen to the surrounding land if those two got into a fight. "Okay, nevermind. If you two fought... nothing would be left afterwards." When they arrived, she crossed her arms under her chest and laughed lighty under her breath when she saw how they reacted to her presense. "Most of it is rumor...." She glanced towards a kitsune as it passed, and it jumped and bolted out of sight.

Yana blinked, trying to clear the haziness in her vision. She slowly sat down on her knees, finally able to see pretty clearly once she was sitting completely down. She reached up and adjusted her headband. "I... guess so. When they were talking, I... didn't pay much attention. Too many... humans...."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Past's Future   The Past's Future - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 4:08 pm

InuYasha

InuGenki
    Miroku cringed at the look Akemi gave him, which he felt like all the women that were around him were about to kill him. InuGenki laughed at her comment. "Well, I promise plenty of dessert" he said taking her comment literally. He walked off with her into the forest planning on using the trees to obstruct a flying Sesshomaru's view, but he was also walking down wind where it would carry his scent away from Sesshomaru. It was typical stuff he learned as a pup, and everyone in the family knew this. He looked towards Akemi amused. "InuYasha's gotten a lot stronger since I saw him last...I bet he's built himself up a big reputation. Hiding himself won't be sufficent enough to hide his weakness anyway, but I guess that's what you get when you try making yourself stronger" he said. Once they had gone a significant distance, he took Akemi's hand and flew her to a cozy youkai inn. A group of Kitsune approached them, and InuGenki growled knowing what they were capable of. "Are you in charge?" he asked.
The kitsune looked at each other before they whispered amoungst themselves. "she looks scary!" the short one said.
"We can't refuse her because she's scary...this is a Youkai inn afterall!" the leader said.
InuGenki raised and eyebrow. "Why's everyone afraid of you?" he asked Akemi.
Meanwhile outside of the village Sesshomaru was trying to get some answers from Yana. He became frusterated when she told him that she did not remember. He saw that her injuries were already treated, and he knew that she was not lying. He sighed to himself trying to hold back his anger. "Who was just here? Was it InuGenki?" he asked.
Miroku looked towards the forest in the other direction. "Lord Sesshomaru is here" he told everyone.
Kohaku frowned. "Where's InuYasha?" he asked.
Sango put her hand to her chin thoughtfully. "I think he's off somewhere in Dewa Province with Shippo" she said.
Kohaku gulped. "So just who was that Youkai? Why did his youki fluctuate so quickly?" he asked.

Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The Past's Future   The Past's Future - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 3:03 pm

"You know he has issues when he listens to his elders... Always has... It astounds me that he himself will be a father." Akemi spoke in a purring tone of voice, stopping and putting one arm on his right shoulder, crossing her feet at her ankles and leaning slightly on him. She slid a sideways look at Miroku, one that promised death if he continued on that path of speech. Laying her head on the arm that was on InuGenki's shoulder, she looked over at Rin, wondering who this mysterious woman was they spoke of that was injured. Sighing, she stood to her feet and made a slight pouting face. "And here I was hoping to see him... Oh well." She looked over at InuGenki and smirked. "Of course not... I wanted to have a special kind of desert afterwards...."

Yana breathed heavily as she placed her hand on a tree for support. She had to go back to where she last remembered, to find out how she had lost her memories. It was like there was a massive gap in her, and it hurt. Going completely still, she slowly looked up through her hair, eyes narrowing as she saw who had spoken. "Can't answer that. Don't even know myself...." With her free hand, she reached through her hair to touch her bandages. "No memories, no answer."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Past's Future   The Past's Future - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 1:56 pm

InuYasha

InuGenki
    InuGenki watched Akemi carefully as she landed in front of him gracefully. He raised an eyebrow to her comment before he rubbed his forehead vigorously. "I have told him several times" he said before he cleared his throat trying to think of something romantic for his wife, but he decided to by himself some time by offering a distraction. "This is my wife, Akemi" he introduced her.
Miroku smirked looking at her figure. "Well, You certainly know how to pick your women!" he said.
Sango shot Miroku a death glare before InuGenki laughed. "I would watch what you say around her. She's not afraid to pound you into dust if you objectify her" he said.
Miroku grinned. "I meant nothing like that. I was simply saying that she looks like a strong powerful woman" he said.
InuGenki sighed. "It looked like you were undressing her with your eyes" he said.
Rin saw that Yana had left, so she ran out shouting, "That woman has left!"
Sango gasped. "What? She's still hurt!" she muttered.
InuGenki looked towards Akemi, "Do you want to stay at a nice Youkai inn that I know of?" he asked.
Kohaku flew in on top of Kirara's back weilding his Youkai Kama. He noticed Akemi circling around InuGenki believing it to be a sign of InuYasha being in trouble. Sango looked up knowing that Kohaku was mistaken, and she yelled, "Don't attack her!"
Kohaku lowered his weapon looking at Sango in shock. "Who is she?" he asked before he noticed InuGenki's youki and that it was a new moon. "Sis! That's not InuYasha!" he shouted.
Sango sighed. "Calm down, Kohaku! We already know!" she yelled.
InuGenki looked at the group amused. "I'm going to head off...if Rin has ties to Sesshomaru...he'll be here soon..." he said.
Kaede nodded understanding the situation. "That is a good idea! We just repaired the village from the damage you caused earlier" she teased.
InuGenki looked towards Akemi. "Have you had supper yet?" he asked.
Meanwhile Sesshomaru was flying towards Kaede's village smirking. Jaken held onto his mokomoko for dear life. "What's going on milord!?" he shouted. Sesshomaru did not answer, but he only went faster. He found Yana outside of the village reckognizing her, which he landed in front of her eleganty. "What are you doing here?" he asked. He was beginning to second guess his suspicion that it was InuGenki he sensed, but he also postulated that she may have challenged him as well.

Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The Past's Future   The Past's Future - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 11:43 am

Kagome let out a light sigh, before giving Sango a sad amile. "It was necessary. What if there was a hidden demon nearby and they passed on the information to the one after InuYasha?" She looked up to see Yana had disappeared while everyone was preoccupied with InuGenki. Well, she couldn't have gone far with those wounds, not even with being a demon. Kagome was going to ask him about his kids, when a familiar feeling ran down her spine and she looked into the sky. She had an encounter with Akemi three months before, and she had never forgotten the feeling that hung around the woman.

Akemi landed with a graceful step, reaching up to toss her long black hair over her shoulder. She looked at the people around, tossing a sharp smile at Kagome, before turning her attention to InuGenki. "Tsk... You should have told the boy not to sneak around...." She walked forward, slowly walking around him. "It made you look... bad... Guilty...."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Past's Future   The Past's Future - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 12:00 am

InuYasha

InuGenki
    Sango looked at InuGenki closely. “I was wondering why InuYasha was looking a lot more buff, so this is his brother? Why didn’t you tell us?” she asked.
Miroku wrapped an arm around InuGenki’s shoulder. “So that must also make you Lord Sesshomaru’s brother…doesn’t it? I bet you’ve fought against him constantly” he asked.
InuGenki glared at him. “What kind of stupid question is that?” he asked using his normal voice. He sighed heavily. “If you must know, I’m the second born, but only by 2 minutes” he said.
The group stared at him blankly before Sango muttered, “You two are twins? That’s incredible!”
He shrugged. “It’s not the best thing for determining who the true heir is. All that my mother was concerned was the first one out was the winner. Father was different, and they would bicker over it all the time. It’s ridiculous now seeing that I could just start my own empire” he said.
Kaede and Rin approached them, and Rin stared at him surprised. “Ye sure made quick work of those youkai! If ye were InuYasha, half the village would be wrecked” Kaede said.
He looked at Rin carefully. “Sesshomaru must have taken a liking to you, huh?” he asked. Rin’s eyes widened before she nodded. He chuckled. “You’ve met my mother too haven’t you?” he asked. Rin nodded. He let out a deep sigh and said, “I guess a lot can happen when you’re gone for fifty years.”
Kaede raised an eyebrow at this. "Fifty years ye say?" she asked. She frowned beginning to piece together who was responsible for nearly wiping her village off the map. "So ye were the one who was released from the Realm of Spirit and Time!" she allagated.
InuGenki chuckled. "Well...my son was with me too" he said before he sheathed Tetsusaiga. "I appologize for the collateral damage...It was kind of botched" he said.
Sango stared at him then at the carnage. "He's pure destruction" she muttered.
Myoga hopped onto Kagome's shoulder. "Lord InuGenki's nickname is the Youkai of a hundred thousand deaths" he said.
InuGenki raised an eyebrow. "I thought it was just a thousand deaths?" he asked.
Myoga laughed. "Thanks to your daughter, your reputation has been...slightly exaggerated. I think she was right though. She still tells everyone how you slain a youkai with just your chopsticks and ate its innards" he said.
InuGenki scowled at him. "I didn't eat its innards...it didn't look tasty at all. It smelled like it came out from a bog" he said.
Miroku laughed at InuGenki's strange modesty. "Yup, there are how legends are made" he said.
InuGenki smirked. "I guess..." he said before he shook his head. "My daughter just wants to tempt the youth to challenge me to a fight" he said before he looked up at the sky sensing his wife approaching. "Uh-oh...Akemi's coming..." he muttered. He was preparing to get his ass chewed out for not being home on romance night.

Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The Past's Future   The Past's Future - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 11:20 pm

Rin nodded, looking at the floor and figiting with the end of her hair, her face blazing in a strong blush. "I k-know... I'm goingnto havr plenty of practice with all the kids being born around here. Besides, I like babies. Cuteness and crying altogether. I love it all."

Kagome pressed a little harder against her stomach, smiling softly at Sango before she shook her head. "I can feel the baby stirring, but it isn't strong enough yet to kick good enough for me to feel." She looked at Yana, smiling faintly when she saw the female inu youkai asleep, leaning against the wall with her hands folded on her lap.

When the attack happened, Kagome had Rin stay close to Yana, to wake the woman up in case they needed to bolt quickly, and Kagome went outside. She witnessed InuGenki's power, and found herself thinking that the was definitely someone Akemi would both go for and need with her kind of forceful personality. She was still in a daze when Sango asked her who he was, so it took her a minuts to find her voice. "That... is InuGenki. Someone told him what was going on with InuYasba, and he cane down to help. He switched clothes with InuYasba, sending him and Shippo to his castle while he stayed here to take care of this issue..."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Past's Future   The Past's Future - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 9:31 pm

InuYasha

InuGenki
    Kaede smiled at Rin. "You need practice before you can go on your own. Babies demand a lot of care and attention" she continued.
Myoga sighed. "He can't really do anything without help...It's a consequence of being a hanyou I'm afraid" he said.
Sango entered the home smiling. "Do I hear you talking about babies?" she asked.
"Feh, I'd rather not" InuGenki said from the roof.
Sango looked up at InuGenki. "Shouldn't you be getting ready? You'll turn human at any moment..." she said.
InuGenki jumped off the roof glaring at Sango. "I don't know where the hell I would go at a time like this!" he shouted going past her.
Sango rolled her eyes at him before she looked back at Kagome. "Can you feel the little one kick yet?" she asked.
Meanwhile at the castle, InuYasha nodded slowly. "Thank you, milady" he said. Toga pointed to a double bay covered walkway which lead into a building. “The bath house is over there if you want to freshen up,” he said. He looked at Shippo and laughed. “Aren’t you a little young to have two tails?” he asked.
Shippo blushed before he followed InuYasha as he limped towards the bath house; once he got inside he undressed with Shippo. Shippo looked back at him. "How could your brother marry such a scary woman?" he asked.
InuYasha entered the tub and rubbed his leg sighing heavily. "Someone has to marry her...can you believe that she had a thing for Sesshomaru?" he asked.
Shippo's eyes widened with shock. "Wow...I bet he turned her down, and she had to settle for less" he said.
InuYasha laughed. "I don't think she settled for less" he said before he leaned back. "She's a lot different when she's around big brother" he said.
Shippo shrugged. "At least your big brother makes her happy..." he said.
Meanwhile at Kaede's village, the alarm bells were ringing. Miroku, Sango, and Kaede were out in the fields separating the group of youkai from the hut InuGenki and Yana was in. The youkai were scowling at them. “Well, what do we have here? That Pathetic half breed is letting humans fight his battles!?” one yelled.
“Who you calling pathetic!?” InuGenki yelled.
Miroku looked back. “Damn it InuYasha! This isn’t time to be having an ego!” he yelled.
InuGenki stepped out of the hut, which Miroku and Sango were in disbelief and gasped as he walked up to them. “InuYasha?” Sango muttered as he took a step closer. The other youkai took a couple steps back in intimidation.
Their leader was in surprised. “What’s going on? You’re supposed to be in a weakened state! This doesn’t make sense!” he yelled before he looked around. “And where is that kitsune brat?” he muttered before he laughed. “You had me fooled there…” he said.
InuGenki smirked as he drew Tetsusaiga, which it transformed impressing Kagome. “You want to test that theory out?” he asked.
The other youkai gulped. “Watch out boss…I don’t think this is such a good idea” he said.
Sango put her hand over her mouth and spoke softly to Miroku. “This is a very elaborate illusion…even for Shippo” she said.
Miroku gulped. “Is that the real Tetsusaiga?” he asked.
InuGenki smirked. “I’ll give you a chance to leave because once you attack me or the villagers, I’ll take you all down…is that clear?” he asked raising Tetsusaiga to the side. The wind began to gust around him causing the youkai to panic.
“His youki just rose dramatically…I don’t think this isn’t Shippo” Miroku muttered.
The other youkai began to turn their backs and ran while their leader yelled, “You cowards! It’s just a damn kitsune!” he drew his sword and charged at him. InuGenki watched the youkai flee, and he looked back at the group. He smirked as the leader hacked his sword at him screaming, “Die!” The leader watched in horror as the InuGenki’s image vanished before his sword had made contact. Miroku gasped looking around frantically. Sango looked above the leader just in time to see InuGenki in midair already swinging his leg at the leader’s head. The leader looked to his right just as InuGenki’s foot connected to his face sending him flying clear out of the village. Kagome cringed at the brutal snap that occurred during the bout. InuGenki landed on his feet uninjured, which the leader laid in the rice field motionless.
Miroku looked at him in horror. “That can’t be InuYasha or Shippo…” he said before he stroked his chin. “His fighting technique is way to clean and adept” he muttered.
InuGenki looked back at the group. “You can tell them what’s going on, Kagome” he asked as he walked towards to the leader. Before Kagome could say anything there was a flash of light and a scream. They all looked over at InuGenki standing over a piece of scorched earth and billowing smoke.
“Kagome, just who is this guy? What happened to InuYasha and Shippo?” Sango asked.

Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The Past's Future   The Past's Future - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 8:56 pm

Yana chuckled lightly as Rin jumped where she was sitting, a blush quickly spewding across her face. "O-Of course, Kaede. I-I wouldn't dream of it...."

Yana chuckled under her hreath, reaching up to gently rub the bridge of her nose. "I wish I remembered more... I have a feeling I have had a head wound like this before, and they never made me forget..." She rubbed at her eyes with a wide yawn, blushing slightly at the sound. "His weakness will jever be able to be a secret. He should try to do it without his brothers help."

- - - - -

Akemi smiled behind one of her hands at him when he fell over, getting some joy out of seeing the two of them quaking in fear of her. She looked up when her son walked into the room, quickly returning her attention to her husband's brother. Her expression turned bored, and she gave a lazy shrug. "My dear husband sent you here, so I have no problem with him being here...."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Past's Future   The Past's Future - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 8:40 pm

InuYasha

InuGenki
    Kaede chuckled. "Well, let's just hope that your baby will be healthy" she said as she looked towards Rin. "I don't want you going off having children until you're much older...ya hear!" she spoke firmly.
Myoga laughed at Kagome's shock before he looked towards Yana. "Please don't take everything Lord InuGenki does to heart. He's trying to help disprove rumors about his brother by pretending to be him" he whispered to Yana.
Meanwhile at the castle, InuYasha gulped falling back onto his butt. "Uh...uh...he's over in Musashi province...someone found out about my weakness, so we traded places" he said honestly. He did not want to be backhanded through a wall.
Shippo nodded. "It's true milady! A youkai threatened to kill everyone InuYasha knew if he didn't show himself during the New Moon, but since you were so strong, this was the only safe place he could be for the night" he said hoping that the flattery would be enough to spare their lives.
Toga stopped in front of them raising an eyebrow. "Well, well, well...What do we have here?" he asked with a smirk. He looked towards his mother amused. "What did father do now?" he teased seeing that InuYasha switched places with InuGenki.
Shippo hid behind InuYasha. “She’s scary…” he said.
InuYasha sighed. “You should see her when she’s angry” he said. He looked at his hands as his claws retracted, which he sighed in disappointment. “Well…you staying Shippo?” he asked. A sharp pain began to shoot through his legs as he tried to rub at it.
Shippo sighed. “I’m tired…I didn’t think this place would be so far away…” he said.
Toga pulled picked up the breastplate from before he removed InuYasha from his wrist guards and boots. “I’m surprised these didn’t rip your arms off or blow out your knees!” he remarked.
“Ow…how the hell can he fight in that armor?” InuYasha asked while rubbing his thigh.
Shippo lifted one of the boots only to knock it over with a loud thud. “Wow, that’s really heavy” he said.
Toga put the boots and wrist guards inside the breast plate. “You should know full well that it’s merely a spell” he said as he struggled to hold onto the armor. “Oh…wow...this is really heavy…I think the armor reacted to InuYasha’s transformation or something” he said before he set the armor down, so he could reach in to cancel the spell. “We made sure that no one can use our armor without permission…this one is a bit out dated. If it were the newer ones, your body would have been mangled” he said.
InuYasha gulped before Shippo looked back at him. “Hey, that thing was pretty heavy when we left…do you think he made the armor heavy on purpose?” he asked.
InuYasha rubbed his leg. “Nah…he probably forgot that he did. It’s not like this is the first time he did that...or the last” he said.
Toga looked at his mother curiously. "Are up for having guests around?" he asked.

Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The Past's Future   The Past's Future - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 8:12 pm

Yana looked over at Rin, raising an eyebrow at the girl's passionate words. "What ever you say, young human girl. Can't really argue, seeing as I can't remember much more than my first name and the fact that I am an inu demon." She lightly touched her head, jerking and turning to look at Kagome with mild surprise on her face. "You are having a baby?" She scooted closer to the woman so she could whisper, "His brother?" Kagome looked at her, surprise that this inu youkai knew of the deception. "How did you..." "Inu demon here, girly. Plus, the smell of you is not his smell." Kagome blushed, running a hand across her stomach. "I can't either, Rin. When I was just entering high school, I always wanted my first child to be a girl. But now... I find myself hoping for a boy."

Akemi stalked after the two of them, knowing that the fox demon knew she was there, but her target was completely oblivious to her presense. Another strike... What is going on here? She stood behind him, her arms crossed under her chest, her weight on her right foot. When he finally noticed her, a smirk come to her lips. "Hm... Oh shit, indeed...." She held her hands behind her back and slowly walked around him, eyeing him with narrowed eyes. Stopping behind him, she leaned over his right shoulder to whisper, "Where is he? Be careful with your answer...."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Past's Future   The Past's Future - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 7:42 pm

InuYasha

InuGenki
    InuGenki sighed heavily as he saw how she responded to the mention of Sesshomaru's name. "Clearly Sesshomaru's reputation is that of a renegade. He has done nothing for these lands" he said harshly.
Rin huffed. "That's not true! Lord Sesshomaru is the most kind, caring, honorable man ever" she shouted.
InuGenki frowned looking at the inu youkai. "Head injuries take a while to heal" he said before he headed outside.
Kaede looked towards Kagome and smiled. "Are ye having morning sickness? Rin found some herbs to help ye with that" she said to change the topic and cheer up Rin.
Rin's eyes lit up. "Ooh! I did..." she shouted as she pulled out the herbs. "I can't wait to see how your baby turns out" she said.
Meanwhile at the castle, InuYasha was still oblivious to Akemi shadowing him, but Shippo could not say anything out of Akemi's intimidating but attractive appearence. InuYasha found the closet with clean clothes, and he removed his armor. "Alright, Shippo...looks like we're home free!" he said before he looked back to see Akemi. He gulped. "Oh, shit!" he muttered.

Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The Past's Future   The Past's Future - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 6:46 pm

The inu youkai let out an annoyed sound as she finally sat all of the way down, letting out a groan as she reached up and touched the healed wound on her head. Even now, there was a pulsing pressure underneath it. She tried to recall her full name, but all she got was Yana from her mind. She glanced toards the door and made an annoyed sound at the sound of Sesshomaru's voice. "Wish he was getting hurt instead." "Oh my! Why don't you like him? Why does it sound like you hate him?" Kagome asked with curiosity on her face. Yana blinked, looking at Kagome, her scowl turning into confusion. "I... can't remember...."

Akemi was leaning slightly against a pillar, her arms crossed so that way they were laying over her stomach, a lazy look on her face. Her eyes shwoed that she was actually paying more attention that she looked like she was. She spotted InuYasha, and she blinked slowly, eyes narrowing as she tried to figure out what was wrong with what she was seeing.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Past's Future   The Past's Future - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 6:33 pm

InuYasha

InuGenki
    InuGenki sighed deeply knowing that the inu youkai was very pissed off at him and that she was going to be extremely confused when things started to get rolling. There was a commotion outside, as a villager barged into the house. “Lady Kaede! Lady Kagome! Look! There’s a Mushroom cloud to the North!” the villager yelled. InuGenki and Kaede ran out bumping into Sango, after a loud boom rumbled through the town. InuGenki examined the cloud carefully, and he frowned.
He mumbled, “That was on the borderlands…” which he sniffed the air. “Sesshomaru is over there” he said. He turned back going back inside and told them as he passed, “He’s got it handled.”
Meanwhile, As the sun began to set, InuYasha and Shippo had finally arrived at the castle. Shippo gasped at the size of the compound, and InuYasha smirked. “This is the place alright…it looks smaller than I remember it” he said as they descended into the courtyard. Shippo reverted into his original form after InuYasha jumped off. Shippo followed InuYasha into the castle, which InuYasha looked around trying to track where Akemi was.
"Why are we sneaking around?" Shippo asked.
"Because...Lady Akemi is probably wanting to have alone time with my brother, and I'm in his clothes" InuYasha said.
Shippo frowned. "What does she look like?" he asked.
InuYasha snickered. "She's got huge tits, and pretty tall" he said.
Shippo blushed seeing a woman with that description, but he could not help but stutter and stare as InuYasha headed down the hall. "Uh...uh...Inu...Inu!" he muttered realizing that the woman had just locked her sights onto the unsuspecting hanyou.

Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The Past's Future   The Past's Future - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 5:08 pm

Despite the pain she was going through, she still managed to bristle at the way she was treated. She growled lowly, still in a half standing position, her ears flattening backwards against her head. When he got in her face, she was ready to jump and attack him, wounds be damned, but luckily the elder human pulled him away and pushed him outside before it went that far. The inu demoness scowled behind her hair at the mention of Sesshomaru, without understanding why that name irritated her so much. She glanced down at Myoga, raising an eyebrow at him. "Tch... Who he is is obvious enough...." She ignored Kagome as she bandaged the inu demoness up, shielding her from sight as she finished the bandaging up over the woman's chest.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Past's Future   The Past's Future - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 4:44 pm

InuYasha

InuGenki
    InuGenki watched the young Inu begin to panic, which he towered over her with his arms crossed trying to emulate InuYasha's mannerisms. "Just stay there! I'm really in no mood to be chasing anyone right now!" he said firmly.
Kaede and Rin looked at the Inu curiously. "So what happened to her? Did she get caught up in that storm?" Kaede asked.
InuYasha shrugged. "That's not likely...from the looks of it, she got whacked from behind pretty good" he said before he gruffed. "I want to know what attacked her...was it that youkai that's after me?" he asked. He got into her face. "Tell me! Did the youkai who attack you think you were InuYasha!?" he shouted.
Kaede glared at him. "Leave the poor girl alone!" she shouted grabbing his arm. She pushed him out of the house, so he would not cause more trouble thanks to such good acting...or was it an act? Kaede turned towards the Inu. "Forgive his rudeness...he's just worked up over having his weakness exposed" she said.
"I can still hear ya, you old hag!" InuGenki shouted from outside.
Kaede sighed. "Then go mope someplace else!" she yelled in frustration.
"I'm not moping!" InuGenki shouted.
Rin place her finger to her chin thoughtfully. "You know...something else seems different about InuYasha" she muttered.
"Speaking of different...did you know that Shippo grew a second tail today?" Myoga said.
A big sigh of relief came from Rin and Kaede. “At least that’s some good news” Kaede said.
InuGenki was attacked from behind by the twins while shouting, “Slay! Slay!”
He looked down at them and raised an eyebrow. "Hey, will ya quit it!" he shouted. He jumped onto the roof, and he ran off with the twins in persuit.
Myoga stroked his chin. "Still...I fear that Shippo is not yet experienced enough to put this kind of burden on him..." he said.
Kaede frowned. "I still think our best bet is to get Lord Sesshomaru to help us" she said.
Myoga sighed with his head down low doubtful. "And how would we be able to contact him?" he asked.
Kaede stared at him. "Aren't ye supposed to flee from danger?" she asked before her eyes narrowed on him. "What have ye planned?" she said.
InuGenki walked back inside the house and looked at Myoga nodding at him. Myoga hopped onto Kaede's shoulder and whispered the plan into her ear. Kaede looked towards InuGenki dazed and confused. "Well, he had me fooled" she said.
Rin giggled. "Wow, is that really you, Shippo?" she asked.
InuGenki huffed looking away in contempt. "I don't know what you're talking about kid!" he said.
Kaede let out a sigh of relief. "Well...I guess it should work" she said.
Myoga sat at the Inu's side. "Don't worry milady, you'll be safe here. That Inu youkai you see is one of the son's of Touga" he told her.

Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The Past's Future   The Past's Future - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 12:55 pm

Kagome found this entire thing odd to her, and she looked mildly surprised to see InuYasha react the way he did to InuGenki's raised voice. Even though InuYasha had mellowed somewhat, he still tried to come off as some tough guy. So this seemingly three sixty in his personality shocked her. She looked over at InuGenki spoke to her, and she nodded, inwardly wincing when she caught sight of the female youkai's wounds again. How in the world did she survive wounds like that, even with being a demon?

Kagome immediately got to work on the female youkai's wounds, smiling when her hair hid her face when it seemed the two of them didn't see the glaring obviousness of the markings on InuGenki's face. Pulling out her medical sewing kit, she watched him leave in a huff and she sighed, smiling before looking at Kaede with a soft expression. "This is InuYasha we are talking about, Kaede." She returned her attention to the youkai under her hands. "Rin, could you give me that dark colored flat leafed herb with the spider-webbing of the plant veins?" "Sure." She used several of the leaves of that herb to make a poultice and gave it to Kagome, who used it to deaden the area around the youkai's wounds.

As she finished the last stitch, the woman twitched, making a pained noise under her breath. "Where am I?" She mumbled, lifted her head slightly to show her normally bright golden eyes were filmed over from the blood loss she had experienced. "Safe." "Human... Not a good place... I must... leave." Kagome watched with worry as the woman tried to push herself up onto her knees. "You lost a lot of blood! You shouldn't move so much!"

[I watched the Grammys. That solo kanye West does... I actually liked it and the song. It is the only thing I can stand to listen to by him]
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Past's Future   The Past's Future - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 12:32 pm

InuYasha

InuGenki
InuYasha saw the injured Inu, and he hesitated, which InuGenki growled at him. "I gave you an order, InuYasha! Don't make me tell you for a third time!" he raised his voice.
InuYasha cringed and gulped. “Alright…” he said before he looked over at InuGenki. “Just, Don’t let anything happen to her…ya got that!?” he asked referring to Kagome.
InuGenki sighed. “Her and your son are in good hands” he said causing InuYasha to blush. Shippo transformed into a giant bird. InuGenki sighed. “You better get going! InuYasha knows the way” he said as InuYasha jumped onto Shippo’s back. “Oh, and InuYasha? You might want tell Akemi that I’m away…I think she may or may not be going into heat soon” he said.
InuYasha cringed. “Just great!” he muttered as Shippo flew off.
InuGenki looked at the young Inu's wounds being able to determine what caused these wounds and her family insignia. He picked her up, and he looked back at Kagome. "She should be able to recover. We best be going, I'm need enough time recuperate my strength from traveling so far so quickly" he said. Something told him that whatever youkai that caused this was pretty strong because he was familiar with her family and their strength.
They made their way back to the village, Hachi was busy chasing after the twins girls. Miroku was in a hut screaming in agony as Sango changed his bandages. One thing about InuGenki's disguise was off. The Inu youkai markings on his cheeks were a dead giveaway that he was different from InuYasha. They made their way back to Kagome's home, where InuGenki set the injured Inu down.
Before anything else could be done, Rin and Kaede entered the room. “We’re back!” Rin said setting down a basket of herbs. She looked at him very carefully. “Something about you seems different…did you get your hair cut?” she asked.
He looked at her oddly. “Um…” he said before he cleared his throat. “No” he said trying to imitate InuYasha’s voice.
Kaede smiled at Kagome. “I see you have finally removed the kotodama no nenju from InuYasha” she said proudly.
"His what?" InuGenki muttered to himself.
Kaede nodded. “Indeed…I’m very happy to hear you finally did it” she said before she looked at him then she looked back at Kagome. “What are ye planning to do about the New Moon?” she asked.
He crossed his arms and smirked. “Keh, I’ve got contingency plans for this kind of thing…don’t you worry old hag” he said.
Kaede bit her tongue. ‘Maybe taking off the necklace wasn’t a good idea after all. He has no manners at all’ she thought before she stared at him. “Contingency, eh? That’s a pretty big word” she said before he shot her an evil look. He twitched and grumbled until he walked out of the hut. Kaede watched him carefully before she looked back at her. “I’m worried about him…Is he too proud to ask his brother for help?” she asked referring to Sesshomaru.

Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The Past's Future   The Past's Future - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 11:21 am

Things seemed to be as calm as they could be these days. Sometimes, she found it was a little too quiet. It made her a little nostalgic for those days when they were chasing after the Shikon shards. She didn't miss the danger though, that was for sure. The demon went down easier than she expected, and so she enjoyed the relaxing time. The sound of the water... The smell of the nature around her... The feeling of his stroking motions on her hair... Kagome was in perfect peace. Looking up without moving her head, she watched the two of them talking, worry settling in her features. She closed her eyes, silently hoping that this would not get any worse.

--------

When they went to her home in the present, she rushed inside, tossing a hi to her mother over her shoulder before running into her old room for her stash of emergency supplies. With what was happening, she knew she would need them. Heading outside, she smiled and said hello to Hitomi before turning and giving InuYasha a nod."Yes..." She walked over to her grandfather when he went down onto his knees and laid a gentle hand on his shoulder. "Everything will be alight, grandfather, you'll see..."

--------

When they returned to the past, she carried her med bag with her into Miroku's house and went to work on his wound. "I swear... All of you guys are like wound magnets." when she was finished, she used her water bottle to rinse her hands. She had been feeling InuYasha's growing tension for hours now, so she really wasn't surprised when he jumped up and went to see Hosenki. "I'm not sure... though he probably knows something about the Realm of Spirits and Time...."

--------

The Past's Future - Page 7 F8e00625ebd946819237080abe8050521331511062_full_zpswu37paxb

Light blinded her, and she growled in annoyance. Lowering her hand, she winced as a painful sensation ripped its way through her body, causing her to shake and land on her knees. "Shit...." Taking the sword in her right hand, the inu demoness pushed herself upright. "Where the hell am I?" She could feel the blood running down her back and forehead, but she ignored it as she walked forward. She was sure she'd run into someone soon.

--------

Kagome was making faces at Sango's baby boy, smiling when he laughed at her faces. When the storm blew in, she instinctively put herself over the baby to shield him. As it passed, Kagome reached over and grabbed her med bag, ready to help Sango when she brought the twins in. "Oh, thank goodness they are okay.

--------

Kagome sat to the side, her hands grasped so tightly in front of her that her knuckles were white. She lightly chewed on her bottom lip not liking how everyone seemed to be getting more and more agitated over this whole thing. When Kaede mentioned Dewa province, she laid a gentle hand on InuYasha's arm when he seemed surprised to hear it. When he left, she let out a tired sigh, He never could sit still.

--------

The boys were gone for a while, and she would have just waited, except for something pulling her from the village. Picking up her bag and bow and arrow, she followed the feeling. Eventually, she saw the two plus a different person she was pretty sure was his father. Raising her hands, she covered her mouth as she tried not to laugh at the sight of InuYasha dressed like that. "I just came to check up on you two." She grabbed her bow, notching an arrow and pointing it in seconds.

Slowly, a woman limped out of the trees, her body covered by a thick brown cloak. Kagome didn't lower her bow, but she sensed something was not right. The woman didn't seem hostile. As a matter of fact, she walked like she was wounded. Stopping, the woman wobbled slightly on her feet before falling. Her sword caught on her cloak, causing it to fall off her, revealing that she was an inu demon. Taking a step forward, Kagome looked at her more closely and noticed that she had a head injury, plus what looked like pretty bad large claw marks on her back, both wounds still weeping with blood.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: The Past's Future   The Past's Future - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 1:17 am

InuYasha

The Past's Future - Page 7 500px-Sota_Final_Act
Sota

The Past's Future - Page 7 L5R___Courtesan_by_GENZOMAN
(center)Akemi

InuGenki

The Past's Future - Page 7 Ad9bcea506b1cb45e1020f3d2b1c9ec1-d6vmpq9
Toga

The Past's Future - Page 7 Taki_Wallpaper_by_iria2k
Kazumi

The Past's Future - Page 7 Sono_subete_o_arigatou_by_ran_yukino-d5wx7yn
Toki

After the shikon no tama and Naraku were destroyed, InuYasha and Kagome had married, and Miroku and Sango had three kids, two twin daughters at the age of three and a new born baby boy. Koga had married Ayame having a somewhat happy relationship together. Kohaku roamed the countryside with Kirara slaying unruly Youkai. Rin stayed in Kaede's village learning how to live with humans and to be productive in society. Shippo would frequently leave to train off on his own. Things were pretty peaceful, but new and ancient threats were emerging to take place where Naraku left off to plunge the region into chaos once more.

In the forest, Shippo was with Kagome and InuYasha who were relaxing near the river after having killed the ne no kubi monster. Shippo was skipping rocks, while Kagome laid her head onto InuYasha’s lap looking out while InuYasha caressed the side of her head. Shippo walked up to them looking very concerned, which he looked up at him. “What is it Shippo?” he asked.
    He frowned. “Do you sense anything strange? It’s been growing since this morning, and I thought it was from that monster!” he asked.
    InuYasha nodded. “Yea…Everyone has been talking about that, three days ago. It’s coming from somewhere in Sado, and there have been a lot of crazy things happening. That landslide that released that monster was caused by this youki in the air” he said. He growled in disgust. “The thing is…no one can figure out who or what is leaking it all” he muttered.
    Shippo frowned. “Where’s Myoga when you need him?” he asked.
    Meanwhile at Totosai’s home, Myoga was sitting on the rim of a large pot looking at the lava lake bubbling and belching toxic gasses. He sneezed and fell into the pot, which he grumbled, “Someone is talking about me.” He noticed that there was a faint yellow glow inside the pot, and he squirmed about through to get to a box. “Hey Totosai…one of Hosenki’s pearls are glowing!” he called out.
    Totosai walked up to the pot and reached in for the box. He pulled the box out with Myoga on top coughing from all the dust, so he jumped onto his shoulder to escape the cloud of dust before Totosai managed to open the box. “Now…which one was this supposed to tell us?” he muttered while stroking his beard. Myoga looked at the yellow pearl glowing, which he hopped onto the padding seeing an old piece of paper peering out of the seam of the lining. He tugged on it and managed to pull out a folded piece of paper. Totosai took the paper and opened it. “Hmmm, what does this say?” he muttered.
    Myoga jumped onto his hand, before he shivered after he examined the note. “The yellow one is supposed to be for the Realm of Spirit and Time!” he shouted.
    Totosai scratched the top of his head. “No one was in it were there?” he asked before he looked outside.
    Myoga paused before he glared at Totosai. “You know full well who was in it…You have to go over there to get them out” he said.
    Totosai shook his head. “Are you nuts! That’s hazardous to my health! Why don’t you do it!?” he shouted.
    Saya appeared out from a scabbard that was set on top of a pot, and he cleared his throat. “I thought you were on good terms with him? Or did you forget to let them out?” he asked.
    Totosai looked at him confused. “Forget about what?” he asked before he saw that a jet of lava burst from the lake. Myoga and Saya both glared at Totosai, which Totosai took the yellow pearl grumbling, “You are both sending me to my grave” he shouted.
    Back in Kaede’s village Miroku was looking towards the north from the watch tower. “There’s a horde of thousands of youkai heading north!” he shouted.
    Kaede looked at the cloud of lesser youkai amazed. “I’ve never seen so many in one horde” she said before she heard a crash, and she looked back at Miroku hanging over the edge holding on for dear life.
    InuYasha managed to jump on to retrieve him, but Miroku grabbed his side which was bleeding badly. “Thanks, InuYasha!” he said before there was laughter above them.
    “I wasn’t expecting to meet you two here!” The youkai said before he threw them a note. “It’s better to give this to you personally” he said before he flew off.
    InuYasha looked at him annoyed but opened the note regardless, which the note said, “To InuYasha and friends. I’ve been watching you for a while now, and I know all of your secrets, and I know that I can beat you now. The New moon is coming, and if you leave the village, I will kill everyone you cherish. No one gets away with making a fool of me!”
    InuYasha’s eyes widened in horror, and Miroku read the note as well, which he frowned. “Don’t worry InuYasha…we’ll come up with something!” he said.
    InuYasha slammed his fist into the railing and shattered it into splinters. “I’m going to find him, and kill him before then!” he yelled.
    “Wait, InuYasha!” Miroku shouted before he grabbed his shoulder. “Think about it! Where would you go? What if he’s got a trap set up? Be smart!” he said.
    InuYasha glared at him. “What the hell am I supposed to do!?” he yelled before he ran off.
    Miroku growled and climbed down the watch tower cursing to himself, which he got back down holding his side. Kaede helped Miroku to his home, which she read the note along the way. She sat Miroku on the floor where Sango saw how bad his wound was. “Miroku! What happened!?” she shouted as she went to his side. Kaede handed her the note, which she balled up her fist.
    Miroku cringed. “InuYasha’s being stupid again!” he said before he passed out.
    Meanwhile in the Present time, Sota met with Hitomi and Satoru outside, and they looked at him confused. “What took you so long?” Satoru asked.
    Sota sighed. “My sis was in there” he said.
    Hitomi’s eyes lit up. “Your sister is here? I haven’t seen her since last summer!” she said before she took a step towards the door.
    Sota stopped her. “I wouldn’t go in there if I were you” he said. she looked back at him annoyed, which Sota gulped. “We’re having a family crisis right now” he said before he looked towards the well house as the others looked towards it.
    Hitomi walked towards the building. “Do you feel that?” she asked before Satoru walked towards it. She gulped and looked at Sota. “What’s going on here? I feel all creepy crawly” she asked him.
    He walked towards the well house, and he noticed a faint white glow emitting from the bottom as well as a draft rushing out of the well.
    Hitomi and Satoru looked at the well in amazement. “Isn’t that the dried up well? What is going on?” Satoru asked.
    There was a sudden jolt beneath their feet as a tremor rattled the buildings and set off car alarms in the nearby streets. Kagome's family ran out of the house, which InuYasha saw Sota and his friends staring into the well. “Sota! What the hell are you doing!?” he shouted.
    He pointed at the well looking back at her. “Look! It’s glowing!” he said.
    InuYasha ran over. “Yup…It’s leaking into here too!” he said.
    Hitomi and Satoru looked back at InuYasha. “Do you think this is causing all the horrible things to happen?” she asked.
    InuYasha raised an eyebrow. “What horrible things?” she asked.
    Sota sighed. “This was the ninth earthquake in three days, and they seem to be getting stronger and lasting longer…also yesterday a couple of the power transformers exploded for no reason” he said.
    “And don’t forget how the TVs have been getting fuzzier each day, and the thunderstorms” Satoru mentioned.
    InuYasha gulped. “I got to go tell Kagome” he said.
    Satoru and Hitomi began to focus on InuYasha’s ears and other strange attributes. “Who are you?” Hitomi asked.
    Sota flinched and thought, ‘Crap! Should I tell them?’
    Satoru and Hitomi gawked at him. “Why is he dressed in a costume?” Satoru asked before he saw InuYasha’s ear move, which he flinched.  
    “Is he one of them youkai I heard your gramps talk about?” he asked.
    Sota smiled. “Well…he’s a hanyou actually, and he’s a super hero” he said.
    InuYasha grinned. “I’m going to take care of this youki problem…don’t you worry” he said before he looked back to see Kagome, which he frowned. “Are you ready?” he asked.
    Kagome's grandfather approached the well. He fell to his knees going into a panic. “It can’t be happening again!” he shouted.
    InuYasha and the others stared at him. “What do you mean it’s happening again?” he asked.
    The grandfather cringed. “50 years ago, the same thing happened with the well before many people got sick and great earthquake. It’s even brighter than it was last time” he said.
    Meanwhile at Kaede’s village, Totosai arrived on top of Momo shouting, “Hello!? Anyone around?”
    Sango came out of her home, looking at him annoyed. “InuYasha isn’t here…” she said before she handed him the note.
    He read it before he looked over at Myoga on his shoulder. “Do you think he will come with us?” he asked.
    Myoga glared at him. “We can’t wait for him to get back…we have to leave now! The pressure needs to be released” he said before Totosai sighed in defeat. Momo began to take off in a hurry, which Shippo watched them from the roof.
    He hopped off the roof asking her, “What do you think he meant by that?”
    A young man on horseback burst into town in a full gallop, and he stopped the horse feet away from Sango. He seemed to be panicked and scared, but he was also looking ill. “Is the priestess in this village here!? I need to speak to her!” he shouted.
    Kaede came out of the house. “I am the head priestess here…” she said.
    The young man dismounted his horse only to fall off and twist his ankle. He grabbed his ankle and winced. “I came from Niigata, and I was the fastest rider to get here. We need your best exorcists to come quickly…almost everyone in the area is sick and weak” he said.
    Kaede frowned. “What kind of sickness?” she asked.
    The young man cringed. “It started out when my mother and the villagers were complaining about headaches a couple days ago, then more people were complaining about the same thing, but the children and elderly felt malaise and fatigued. It went to vomiting, fainting spells, and seizures…When the priest traveled to Sado…he could only find 20 people that could walk” he said.
    Kaede looked towards the northern lands. “This is much worse than I expected” she said before she sighed. “If the youki there builds up any more or the people are exposed to it for a couple of more days at its current state…they will die” she said.
    The young man growled. “Mother…” he muttered before he stood up. “What do we do?” he asked.
    Kaede shook her head. “Nothing much could be done. The priests and priestesses could only hold up a barrier once the gates of spirit and time are locked” she asked.
    “Gates of spirit and time? What’s that?” Shippo asked.
    Sango sighed. “The Realm of spirit and time is a place where youkai can visit their dead ancestors, but it only opens once every 50 years.      
    Though from what I heard was the realm takes a toll on the body of the living, and it’s very dangerous for youkai. I have not heard of a youkai stayed inside for a whole 50 years…” she said.
    Kaede nodded. “The gate is only unlocked, and that is why youki is leaking out” she said.
    Shippo gulped. “What happens when that gate is opened?” he asked.
    Kaede paused before she sighed. “The last time it opened, there was a great light and a great wind. That is all I remember…” she said.
    Sango frowned. “I should have asked Myoga about it” she muttered.
    The young man gritted his teeth. “Do you have a place for me to stay? I don’t have much mon left” he asked.
    Kaede looked at the couple of mon on his necklace before she walked away telling him, “Come…I have room”
    3 hours later passed and Kagome and InuYasha arrived with supplies. He helped carry medical supplies and food into Miroku’s home while Kagome was wrapped in his arm. He sat the supplies in the corner as she went to check on Miroku, while Sango watched while changing her son’s diaper. “Has anything new happened since I left?” he asked.
    Sango looked between InuYasha and Kagome and sighed setting her son in the cot. “We just got word that the villagers in Sado and Niigata are getting a disorienting illness. Kaede thinks it’s the gates of spirit and time that are causing this” she asked. She sat on a mat and took a sip of tea. “…Totosai and Myoga stopped by. They were looking for you” she said.
    InuYasha paused for a moment. “Why did they want me?” he asked.
    Sango shook her head. “I don’t know…they aren’t making much sense, and they didn’t stay long” she said before she looked back at Miroku. “I’ve had a really bad headache for while” she said.
    InuYasha stared outside in deep thought. “I’ve heard of the Realm of Spirit and Time…but who’s in it?” he muttered. He growled before he stood up. “I’m going out for a while…” he said.
    Sango looked back. “Where are you going InuYasha?” she asked.
He stopped and looked back at her. “I’m going to talk to Hosenki’s kid…” he said before he ran off.
She looked back at Kagome worried. “What does Hosenki have to do with this?” she asked.
    30 minutes later InuYasha arrived at Hosenki’s home, which his shell was already at the surface. InuYasha stopped on the lake shore staring up at the giant clam shell. “Hey! Hosenki! Open up! I wanna talk to ya!” he shouted.
    Hosenki opened his shell partially and looked down at him. “I don’t have any pearls for you!” he said.
    InuYasha growled. “Listen! I want to know who were given a Yellow Pearl” he said.
    Hosenki completely opened his shell glaring at him. “Who told you about the Yellow Pearl?” he asked.
    InuYasha jumped into the clam shell. “I heard Yoshirou and Myoga talk about it when I was a kid. Since you know a lot about Pearls, I thought you would know who had one” he said.
    Hosenki rubbed his forehead. “There were only 2 of them…Totosai and Lady Akemi had them” he said.
    InuYasha growled. “Then who’s in the realm of spirit and time?” he asked grabbing him by the his collar.
    Hosenki glared at him. “How should I know? Do you think I keep track of these things!? I didn’t know someone was in it until you told me” he shouted.
    Meanwhile in Sado, there were a couple daiyoukai on the mountain range looking down at the valley. Youkai were on the valley floor moving human bodies towards the mountains. There was an extremely beautiful woman with long shiny black hair in an Oni mask watching the operation carefully. She wore dark purple lipstick and had a loose ruby red kimono exposing the cleavage of her well-endowed chest. A giant wolf youkai approached her grinning. “We’ve cleared the path of all innocents, what is your next command, milady?” he asked.
    The woman looked up seeing Totosai riding on Momo, which she crossed her arms in annoyance. “I want everyone in the mountains and secure the parameter” she said before she jumped onto Momo and looked down at Totosai. “Did you bring it?” she asked.
    Totosai shivered handing her the yellow pearl, and Myoga jumped onto her shoulder. “It’s wonderful to see you again, milady” he said.
    The woman jumped off and ran off towards the center of the valley where there was a river with a maelstrom spiraling in the center. The woman jumped over the river looking down to see a light in the bottom, which she pulled out two pearls and dropped them into the mighty maelstrom. The woman flew away as a huge jet of light shot forth from the maelstrom, and the sky grew dark swirling above. The pearls floated in the jet before electricity arched between them as they parted away from each other, and they separated almost the entire width of the valley. Myoga stared in disbelief. “I’ve never seen them separated so far apart before!” he shouted.
    The woman laughed evilly. “You shouldn’t be so surprised that the gate has to compensate for his size…After all it runs in the family doesn’t it?” she asked as a line of light spanned between the pearls, and the line became two dimensional becoming a width wise then a height wise rectangle. A powerful wind blew from the portal and leveled the villages in front as the height of the gate grew to the size of a mountain. The woman’s heart raced as she flew back to safety as the wind only grew stronger. The bay was pushed out to sea exposing the silt and mud.
    Meanwhile at Hosenki’s home, Hosenki and InuYasha both looked towards the north seeing the approaching storm and Hosenki closed his shell with InuYasha inside before he submerged the shell to the bottom of the lake. “Hey! What are you doing!” he yelled.
    Hosenki’s horns began to glow and illuminate the dark space. “Just wait a moment for it to pass” he said.
    InuYasha looked towards his hip to see that Tetsusaiga began to vibrate and rattle in its scabbard. “What’s going on!?” he yelled.
    At Kaede’s village the storm arrived and bent the pine trees to the point where they snapped, and some of the roofs where ripped off and thrown into the paddy fields. Once the storm ceased, Sango ran out in a panic screaming, “Jun! Kei! Where are you!?”
    Shippo was in the mess hall with the twins clutching onto him with the tables piled on top of them. He moved the tables, and Kagome helped the twins climb over the wreckage. “Where did that come from!?” he shouted before he noticed the light in the sky. “What’s that!?” he shouted.
    Sango looked to see the light as she picked her daughters up. “The gate was opened” she said before she brought her daughters inside to treat their wounds.
    At Kagome’s home the ground shook violently, and the roof to the well house exploded with a jet of light soaring into the sky. Splinters of the roofing showered on the shrine and the nearby streets. The glass shattered and car alarms and sirens echoed throughout the streets, and    Sota and his friends ran to the window seeing the hole in the roof. “Whoa!?” his friend shouted looking up at the light towering over the city. Helicopters we already circling around the column of light and continued to do so as the light faded.
    Sota and his friends ran downstairs where his grandfather stopped them. “What are you doing!? It’s too dangerous!” he shouted. There was a power flash, and the lights went out inside, which the three ran outside.
    The grandfather chased after them, and he fell to his knees seeing the well house screaming, “It’s gone! It’s all gone!”
    Sota looked into the remains, and he smiled. “No look! It’s still here!” he shouted.
    The grandfather rushed over to the well house and saw that the well finally stopped glowing. “At least that’s over” he mumbled before he looked up at hole in the roof. “It’s going to take weeks to repair everything” he said.
    Hitomi frowned. “Do weird stuff like this always happens around your family?” she asked.
    Sota shook his head. “There was only a couple things that happened but nothing like this” he said.
    Meanwhile at Hosenki’s home, his shell resurfaced, and once his shell opened, the landscape looked very different. The ground was littered with tree limbs and debris, and the trees were stripped bare of vegetation. “What just happened?” he asked.
    Hosenki stroked his mustache. “Well…The strength of this phenomenon is different every time the portal is opened, but what you just saw was what I call a youki burst” he said.
    “A youki burst?” InuYasha asked.
    “Yea, I think of it as a bubble popping. The bubble is the boundary between this world and the realm of spirit and time. Inside is the realm is build up of youki pressure from all the occupants inside. The portal pops the bubble, and the wind is the sound in this case” Hosenki said before he cleared his throat. “Whatever is coming out is big…really big” he said.
    InuYasha gulped. “How big?” he asked.
    Hosenki chuckled. “I would have to say mountain sized or at least a castle…” he said seeing that tetsusaiga was still rattling.
    Meanwhile at the portal the wind died down, and the woman rushed over to see something coming out. The silhouette of two men in armor grew larger before they took a step past the threshold. The men were ants compared to the door, which one of them looked up and gasped. “Father! Why is the gate so big?” he asked. The father kept walking not saying a word, and his son growled. “Look!” he shouted.
    The father looked at the woman and sighed. “Never look back, Toga! There’s always something to look forward to” he said.
    Toga scowled at him. “What is that supposed to mean?” he asked.
    The woman ran up to the father and embraced him. “My love…” she said before she lifted her mask. “Wow…you look great” she said before she planted a kiss on his lips. “I’ve waited for fifty years for you to return” she said.
    Her husband sighed heavily. “It felt like five thousand years” he said before he embraced her.
    Myoga jumped onto his shoulder. “Lord InuGenki…there’s a problem with Master InuYasha…” he said.
    “I’m in no mood to be meddling with his affairs today…I’m tired, I’m sore, I need a bath, and Lady Akemi needs me to be a husband right now. Is it really a big enough problem that I need to skip these things?” InuGenki asked.
    Myoga shook his head. “No, I understand. You do have until the New Moon, milord” he said before he bowed.
    Toga ran off, and InuGenki looked at his wife. “Do you want me to fly you home?” he asked.
    She blushed. “If you’re sore…I could have someone help you…” she said.
    He laughed. “I’m not crippled…” he said before he picked her up. “I’m going to make it up to you” he said as he flew off.
    She rubbed his ears. “I’m sure you will” she said before she closed her eyes.
    InuGenki flew over the sea where he passed Sesshomaru who was heading towards Sado. The two only made eye contact for a brief moment before they continued on their way. His direction became more easterly, and he passed over the village of Niigata. He finally caught up with Toga, which he smirked at him. “I’m going to give you jurisdiction over Ezo” he said.
    Toga looked over at him. “Isn’t there already a Daimyo for that region?” he asked.
    InuGenki nodded. “I’m going to partition the region. You are going to govern Ezo and Chishima, and I’ll give Kitaezo to the current. It’ll make invasions from the mainland harder. I’m sure Sesshomaru did the same for his lands” he said.
    Toga looked at him oddly. “I’m not sure if he would…he’s been after Tetsusaiga for so long that I wouldn’t be surprised if the Panther tribe had invaded again” he said.
    “They did it twice since you two left” Myoga said.
    InuGenki sighed. “Did they come the same way?” he asked. Myoga nodded, which InuGenki sighed. “Toga, this is a big duty, and I wouldn’t give it to you if I didn’t think you were ready” he said, which Toga nodded.
    They arrived at the castle where they landed in the court yard. There were youkai children play fighting in the courtyard while InuGenki set his wife down. The maidens watched their children play, but they soon took notice of InuGenki as he walked towards the castle. One of the children ran straight into the back of InuGenki’s leg causing the child to fall onto his back. They looked up at him, and a maiden ran out bowing to him beside her child. “Forgive him milord!” she said.
    He chuckled. “Relax, I had pups before” he said.
    The maiden stared at him and collapsed to her knees. “Thank you!” she shouted.
    He looked at his wife very confused. “Why did she think I was going to kill him? What happened while I was gone?” he asked.
    She sighed heavily. “Toki has been telling them tales about you…I didn’t think they would actually believe her” she said.
    Toga growled, “Toki!”
    InuGenki chuckled. “Some of maidens are looking at you, Toga…you better watch out, or you’ll end up married to one” he said causing his son to blush.
    Toga gulped before he looked back to see some of the maidens were indeed gawking at him. He looked back at him worried. “What should I do?” he asked.
    InuGenki chuckled. “Just see what their intentions are…You’ll do fine” he said while a group of maiden surrounded his son.
    Several hours passed and InuGenki was out on the engawa drinking a glass of sake while he watched the sunset and the maidens bicker over who had the rights to sleep with Toga. His hair was still wet from his bath. Myoga was swollen from having a big dinner, and he lay on his back. “Your blood is the most delicious” he complimented.
     InuGenki looked down at him. “What was going on with InuYasha?” he asked.
    “Master InuYasha got a letter from a youkai saying that they were going to exploit his weakness…I trust you have a plan milord” He said
    He nodded. “I may have a couple…” he said before taking another sip. “Either this youkai is really weak, or he’s got some seriously overinflated ego” he said, which Myoga nodded. He sighed heavily before he poured himself another glass of sake. “I’m just going to screw with his head some…” he said before his wife sat down behind him and embraced him.
    She reached for his glass and drank it before setting it down. “I’ve got a surprise for you” she said before she pressed her chest into his back. She laughed evilly as she rubbed his chest. “You’re so tense…that can’t be any good on your sore body” she said.
    Myoga gulped. “I’ll leave you two alone” he said before he waddled away. InuGenki gave in and allowed his wife to drag him into the bedroom where she removed his clothes and flipped him onto his stomach where she began to massage him.
    Myoga managed to found Toga in the garden with a woman near his age. She had white hair and a blue kimono. She leaned into him smiling as she rubbed his back. “It’s been a long time” she said before she looked up at him deeply. “You’ve gotten more handsome” she said before she looked away. “What was it like inside of the realm of spirit and time?” she asked.
    He looked into the pond of giant koi. “In short…it was like being in a place where everything was heavy and wanted to kill you, I wouldn’t want to go back” he said before he looked back into her eyes. “It was nice to see our ancestors, but I missed everyone here. Father said that for every year outside a decade would pass inside” he said.
    She gulped. “But you don’t look like you’ve aged too much” she said before she blushed. “I didn’t think you would be almost as strong as Lord Sesshomaru” she said.
    He raised an eyebrow. “What do you mean? I thought I would be stronger than him!” he shouted.
    Myoga interrupted. “She’s right, Master Toga…Right now, Lord Sesshomaru is stronger than you and your father in every way. Although…it could take months even decades for your body to recover from being in those conditions…I remember the master took a year and a half before he was ever ready…” he said.
    Toga looked at him oddly. “Myoga…why do you think the gate was so big if none of us have any impressive power to speak of?” he asked.
    Myoga paused for a moment. “The gate responds the size of a daiyoukai’s true form…It happened when the master left his was a similar size…” he said.
    Toga shook his head. “I’ve never seen dad transform to anywhere near that size!” he said.
    The woman looked at him sternly. “Was there any time that either of you were apart for a long time?” she asked.
    Toga stared at her. “Well yea, but surely I would have felt a transformation…” he said before he growled. “That doesn’t make any sense!” he shouted.
    Myoga gulped. “Your father looked in worse shape than you did, although…for all we know, you have the same capability as well” he said.
    The woman giggled. “Does it really matter whose form is the biggest? It sounds to me that being the biggest has its disadvantages…I mean…if it wasn’t, then why wouldn’t your father use it?” she asked.
    Toga scowled. “It’s a status symbol!” he said.
    The woman laughed. “Just be confident in yourself…it would get my respect” she said before she looked into the pond. “It’s a stupid thing to get worked up about…Who care’s whose biggest, strongest, or fastest? You know that your mother was able to rule the northern lands without any loss of territory?” she said.
    He sighed before he said, “She’s a really strong and powerful woman.”
    The woman growled. “That wasn’t the point!” she shouted causing him to flinch. She paused and let out a heavy sigh. “The point is that she doesn’t have to be the strongest or most powerful to be respected. She’s really smart and confident,” she said.
    “I got it” he mumbled.
    The woman got up and sighed. “Good night, Toga” she said as she walked off towards the living quarters for maidens and guards.
    “Good night, Kazumi…” he said timidly as he watched her disappear beyond the main wall.
    “Way to go, Toga!” Toki shouted as she jumped out of a tree. She rammed her foot into the back of his head. “Are you always a jerk to her?” she asked before she sat down next to him. “She lets you get away with too much…I don’t know what she sees in you” she said.
    He scowled. “There’s nothing going on between us…she’s just a friend” he said.
    She rolled her eyes. “I wouldn’t piss off some of the maidens here…especially her” she said before she grinned. “She’s one of the best Kunoichi here…she’s so good that she could castrate you in your sleep” she said.
    He glared at her. “Telling one of your stories again?” he asked.
    She rolled her eyes. “I don’t know what you mean…I don’t tell lies…I just point out the simple facts” she said.
    He growled at this. “What did you tell the maidens then? Why did they fear father?” he asked.
    She shrugged. “I only told them about his nickname…you know? The daiyoukai of a hundred thousand deaths?” she said.
    “Wasn’t it just a thousand deaths?” Myoga interjected.
    Her eyes widened before a bead of sweat streamed down her brow. “Ok, so I may have exaggerated a couple of some tiny details…but from what everyone felt, he was the daiyoukai of a hundred million deaths” she said.
    Toga glared at her. “You still lied!” he said.
    Meanwhile at Kaede’s village, there was a meeting being held outside at the mess hall. There was a commotion between the villagers before Kaede interrupted. “Will everyone calm down!” she rose her voice. Everyone quieted down before Kaede looked off towards Kagome and InuYasha. “I know there have been some rumors going around, but there is no reason to believe that the gates of spirit and time have anything to do with the youkai who’s planning to attack the village; furthermore, whatever came out of the gates went towards Dewa province” she said.
    InuYasha was stunned before he shouted. “Dewa province?” he shouted before he paused once everyone started looking at him.
    “Do you know what’s going on?” Miroku asked.
    “I’m not sure, but Dewa Province is where the Inu no Taisho of the northern lands lives…” he said before he got up. ‘I thought he and Toga were dead!’ he thought to himself as he began to walk off. “I need to think about this” he said.
    Three days later, Shippo was training in the fields with InuYasha. InuYasha swung Tetsusaiga screaming, “Kaze no Kizu!”
Shippo took the blast only to poof into a puff of smoke, before he appeared behind him. “Kitsune-bi!” he shouted before he collapsed onto the ground grabbing his back in pain, which InuYasha withdrew Tetsusaiga. Shippo growled. “Hold on! It’ll go away!” he shouted.
    InuYasha growled. “We’re done Shippo!” he spoke firmly. Shippo gritted his teeth as a second tail burst out from his backside, which InuYasha stared in disbelief. “Shippo…is this one of your tricks?” he asked.
    Shippo growled. “Thanks for the concern!” he shouted before he looked back at his newly sprouted tail. “What happened?” he muttered before he grinned. “I have a second tail! This is great! I know that I can help!” he shouted with glee.
    InuYasha growled walking away. “Forget about it Shippo…I’m not falling for it!” he yelled.
    InuYasha walked through the forest with Shippo lagging behind, and InuYasha looked back. “What do ya want Shippo!?” he grumbled. He gritted his teeth and clenched his fists. “I told you I needed to think!” he shouted.
    Shippo glared at him. “I just thought of a way to keep those youkai from attacking us tonight” he said.
    InuYasha looked at him annoyed. “Yea? And How do you plan to do that!?” he yelled.
    Shippo grinned. “I could disguise myself to look like you” he said.
    InuYasha looked at him sternly. “That’s not going to work…even if you just got your second tail” he said crossing his arms over his chest.
    Shippo huffed. “Why not?” he asked.
    InuYasha huffed. “Because you can’t imitate my strength and powers…what will happen if they don’t run off? What will you do then!?” he yelled. Shippo gulped not able to answer. InuYasha sighed. “I saw how strong those youkai are…I don’t want everyone to get hurt because of me” he said before his eyes widened in shock as Shippo grabbed his sleeve. “What now?” he muttered before he looked around.
    Shippo looked at InuYasha annoyed. “Baka! Are you going to sacrifice yourself when you have a kid on the way!? There’s other ways to deal with this!” he yelled. InuYasha frowned and averted eye contact, and Shippo growled. “Are ya listening to me!?” he yelled. He began to cry and pound his fist into InuYasha’s hip. “How are we supposed to handle these new youkai that showed up!? Miroku’s hurt, Hiraikotsu is still broken, and Kagome’s pregnant…” he shouted. He rubbed his eyes and looked up at him. “I have to at least try…” he sniveled.
    InuYasha looked off deeper into the forest with his ears perked in the direction. ‘He’s here?’ he thought to himself. “No way…” he muttered before he ran off.
    Shippo watched InuYasha dumbfounded. “What do you mean no way!?” he yelled.
    InuYasha stopped near a waterfall where there was a silver haired youkai with dog ears sitting on a branch of the goshinboku sleeping with his back against the trunk. He wore inu youkai armor with a grey colored twin tailed mokomoko otherwise his clothing appeared to be just like Sesshomaru. InuYasha gawked at the youkai until Shippo caught up panting heavily. The youkai stood up and looked towards them, and he smirked as he focused onto InuYasha. Shippo shivered after he looked up at the youkai’s face seeing it had purple inu youkai markings on the sides of his face.
    InuYasha took a step farther. “Big Brother!? What are you doing here?” he yelled.
    “I was hoping for a warmer welcome from you” InuYasha’s brother said as he leaped off the branch landing in front of InuYasha. He looked him over and chuckled. “You’ve sure gotten stronger since your lover pinned you to the tree” he said. He slapped InuYasha on the shoulder. “I heard that you’ve been having some trouble with some pests” he said.
    Shippo gawked at the two. ‘They look so much alike’ he thought as he smirked. “So you’re InuYasha’s brother?” he said.
    InuYasha blushed. “Lover?” he muttered.
    InuYasha’s brother looked at Shippo for a moment. “So is this the kitsune, Myoga?” he muttered.
    A voice from underneath his armor spoke, “Yes, milord…he’s got a lot of potential, don’t you think?”
    Myoga hopped onto InuYasha’s shoulder. “I summoned Lord InuGenki here to help you Master InuYasha” he said while InuGenki examined Shippo.
    InuYasha growled. “You what!?” he yelled.
    Shippo grinned. “That’s a great idea! He’ll be able to protect us” he said before InuYasha glared at him.
    InuGenki looked at InuYasha amused. “I wouldn’t get too caught up with your pride. Something like this was bound to happen sooner or later” he said. He paused before an evil grin crept onto his lips. “I’ve given this some thought, and if Shippo is willing to conspire with us then we can send a message to the other youkai” he said.
    InuYasha scowled skeptically with his arms crossed. “Oh ya? Well how ya goin’ to do that?” he said.
    “First off…I’m going to need to swap clothes with you, InuYasha” he said.
    Shippo continued to gawk at InuGenki. “So you’re Lord InuGenki?” he asked.
    InuGenki looked at Shippo oddly after he removed his armor. “I am, why are you asking me such a trivial question?” he asked.
    Shippo gave an awkward grin. “I’ve heard that name before…so you’re really him?” he asked.
    InuGenki removed his shirt revealing a crescent moon on his back. “I wouldn’t be surprised. You’ve been around my friends for a couple years have you not?” he asked.
    Shippo nodded. “I did, but how did you know that I heard your name from Totosai?” he asked.
    InuGenki removed his boots. “I didn’t, I suspect it would be one of them to say it once the portal opened” he said.
    InuYasha looked at him oddly as he pulled his pants off. “What are you talking about? What portal?” he muttered.
    InuGenki sighed. “Well…I’d rather not talk about it…” he said.
    “He was training Master Touga in the…” Myoga spat out before he saw InuGenki glaring at Myoga.
    Shippo shrugged. “Actually, I heard Totosai mention your name when he spoke about the youkai strong enough to wield Sounga a while ago” he said.
    InuGenki frowned. “I see…” he said as he finished putting on InuYasha’s clothes. He touched the Tetsusaiga, which InuYasha and Shippo stared at him shocked. InuGenki looked up at InuYasha. “You don’t mind if I use this for the night do you?” he asked.
    InuYasha shook his head before he smirked. “I didn’t know you could touch Tetsusaiga” he said.
    InuGenki raised an eyebrow. “Of course I can…I meet the requirements don’t I?” he asked.
    Myoga laughed. “So what’s next with your plan, milord?” he asked.
    InuGenki sighed. “I’m going to need Shippo to transport InuYasha to my Castle, and you’re going to guide them there” he said.
    Shippo gulped. “What if I get attacked?” he asked.
    InuGenki sighed. “You have 6 hours before sunset. If you don’t arrive at my castle by then, then you’ll most likely be on my grounds by then. My son can help you there” he said.
    InuYasha started fiddling with the hilt of the sword at his side. “What kind of Sword is this?” he asked.
    InuGenki smirked. “To you, it’s just a simple katana…and nothing more” he said before he looked over at Kagome standing by a tree looking between them.
    InuYasha looked over at her and blushed. “Kagome…Why are you here?” he asked.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Past's Future   The Past's Future - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Past's Future
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7