Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M)) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M))   Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 3:48 pm

Nicole did a loving moan moving her hips with lobo, as she moned louder injoying this so much.nicole wraped her arms around the wolf to pull him even closer as she let ou a loving moan once again his name."ah ah"she moaned as in her dream world Nicole licked her lips feeling lobos cum on her lags "ahh yess"she moaned loudly as she came to a climax"ahhh"she moaned moving her hipe until all her wetness was all over the wolfs cock.nicole blushed badly as she open her eyes and blushed seeing lobo licking away n her hard nipples."l..lobo"she said softly.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

Number of posts : 1906
Registration date : 2012-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M))   Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 3:39 pm

Even in this wet dream that compelled him to act out sexually with the one Lobo desires, he hear her voice calling to him. “Mmm... Nicole...” he moan with her name within sleep. The front paws managed to come around her hip as his right back leg came around and on her butt, and as she called out to him saying; 'harder' Lobo whaled on her like a jackhammer, blushing his cock on her slits still as his wolf milk mixed with her nectar and even cover her leg in white. “Nicole... Nicole please be my mate...” he called out as his licks remain on her nipple.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M))   Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 12:17 am

Nicole moved her hips with his as his cock was geting wet from her pussy."ah ah loboo"she moaned wraping her arms around lobos head feeling his licks on her nipples and now neck."h..harder .."she said softly. Moaning more ad she got much weter"am cuming"she said moving her hips more
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M))   Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 12:12 am

Though he is yet to be inside her, the feeling of rubbing one self off on her pussy lips felt just as good so still in his dream state thinking only of Maria, his hips moved faster all a wild horny dog mating with a bitch in heat. Specking of which he smell her hot juice that turn him on even still asleep as he lick her neck some more and even more only nipples, licking hard enough it pulled down her shirt and now he lick Nicole's bare breast as his cock still rubbed her harder.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M))   Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 12:02 am

Nicole did a soft sound when lobo licked her nipples abd the way his hard member moved sliding on her folds it felt good to nicole as she did soft moans. Nicole never did it before bjt as lobo was doing this nicole was having a wet dream of her and lobo haveing some lovly sex. Oh she wished he was a human. A girl can only wish but her pussy was geting more wet from the heat of the shaft."oohh"she moaned softly playing with the wolfs fur.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M))   Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 11:56 pm

The way Nicole took him into her as if he were a body pillow, Lobo felt himself being drawn in and loved the feeling. His face buried in her bust he was intoxicated by her scent, so much he licked her nipple and nuzzled lightly, “Nicole...” he muttered in his sleep knowing how she felt and smelled. His member harder and grew a longer length that came between her leg and on her pussy lips. So his body respond natural and started humping her, rubbing his hot wolf cock along her slits.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M))   Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 11:49 pm

Nicole was in deep sleep her face looked cute the way she was sleeping in. Nicole moved jet body alittle feeling something on her butt. She moved around and feltsomthing soft. So with out nicole knowing she grabed lobo and huged him like a pillow and seeing he was a large wolf his face was in her breast and his hard member was on herhigher lag near her pussy.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M))   Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 11:38 pm

In truth Lobo didn't know what would happen if they sleep together. He is still quite horny from before and apart of himself wish to mate with Nicole, after all... he likes her and more then that. So on the floor next to the bed he slept a little into the night, until half awake he woke up and crawled into the bed with her and cuddled. She smelled so nice that he licked her lovingly on the neck and his cock came from the sheath, touching her legs and a little on her butt since she wasn't wearing panties.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M))   Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 11:25 pm

Nicole looked at him oddly"okay but you can sleep next ti my lag or the floor next to the bed"she said cuiely .nicole got her self ready by puting on a long shirt and nothing under seeing it was a little hot.nicole whent under the soft thin covers and smiled at lobo."good night lobo"she said goiving him a pillow .nicole feel asleep after a few minits seeing that she was tired.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M))   Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 11:20 pm

after cumming so much Lobo's breathing became normal but felt embarrassed from all this and having Nicole to care for him this way and blush when she made it known how much he'd cummed, “please don't say such things, it embarrassing.” Afterward he followed her out and allowed her to dry him off where he could have done it himself. And at the offer of food or drink Lobo wasn't hungry and shook his head no and just follow her when Nicole called him, compel to obay her like a dog since in a way they kind of mated. “Okay.. first thing in the morning but I think we shouldn't sleep together, I'm... kind of attracted to you so I will get horny again.”
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M))   Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 11:10 pm

Nicole smiled at him. She never seen or tasted.cum before or this muchof it."you cam alot lobo. Sorry about geting u hard but good thing i helped"she said washing the cum off her body she walked out of the shower and put a tawle on him to dry him off."its still dark want something to drink or snack on be for grting some sleep? "She asked walking to a different room that looked much cleaner"we well follow this map tommor "she said"here boy"she said calling him like a dogy
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M))   Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 10:59 pm

Going much deeper to take him in more Lobo howled and mered lightly in pleasure to this, as his breathing heighten and came loud while moaning like a wolf. His jaw bit down hard as he felt it coming and so as Nicole wished it Lobo came with a thick load in her mouth of white wolf cum. So how calling him a good boy was a big turn on, and soon his cock slowly came back inside the sheath, “ahhh... that was... ohhh... I never felt that good.” then he wound how it would feel the mate with Nicole.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M))   Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 10:48 pm

Nicole was lost in her lustfull mind as nicole licked. Sucked and played with his wolf dick more "mm so precum"she said moving her head more to get his cock deeper inher mouth and wanting him to cum "cum lobo be a good boy"she moaned licking as much as cum as she can
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M))   Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 10:37 pm

“So... y-you really are enjoying yourself,” he respond both in shock and little more arose to know she likes it, “even wolfs can tell when others enjoying something, but why... ahhh... why are you enjoying it.” This is very confusing for Lobo, how can a human love the the taste of a wolf cock and so he cum ligtly but his is almost there as Nicole continued with her please treatment at play, “ahhh... I'm going to jizz.”
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M))   Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 10:30 pm

Nicole lookeed at him"how did you know i was injoying this"she moaned licking his cock more nicole could tast something but shr know it was not cum. Nicole keeped playingbwith his cock hopping to make him cum."i never know wolf cock tasted this good."she moaned
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M))   Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 10:24 pm

In reaction to all this pleasure giving, the wolfs hips bucked lightly as the left to his back leg giggled. It was too good as he pant and heaved, she was doing it too well as his cock grew a little further into her mouth. “Your have fun with this... aren't you,” he asked curiously and looked down as she looked up to him, even Lobo could tell she was playing around to an enjoyment with her happy little giggle. “Not to much... I... aghh...” percum oozed light but he was yet to climax.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M))   Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 10:10 pm

Nicole was happy to help she moved her mouth around his shaft as much as she can then shr licked the head of his shaft and looked up at him"oh i see am glad am helping"she said as she moved her head back and forth and too add somemore fun she started to rub his balls while she sucked on his shaft
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M))   Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 10:01 pm

Once again Lobo gave off his curious dog expression when Nicole explain to him, just what a blow job is, "hmmm... but we do it to clean, so human female clean male cocks too?" He asked but then again he understood since it dose feel good when he dose it to himself. and again he was surprised how willing she is and went ahead to suck him off and damn it felt so good the wolf panted to breath heavily, “ahhh yes... it feel good Nicole,” he moan as his tail wing happily, “thank you it feels much better.”
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M))   Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 9:45 pm

Nicole blushed and took a deep sign."well a blowjob is when a girl sucks on a male cock.but if it hellps you okay"she said geting doen and puting his hard cock in her mouth. It was a little hard to move it around seeing it was geting harder so nicole started to pick his shaft then once she got tmused to that she started to suck on someof the cock."am i helping?"she asked sucking on his cock as much as she cane.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M))   Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 8:29 pm

This was very surprising on her part as Nicole sought help him out, despite the treatment that she needs to do that invales the sexual nature on a wolf. Lobo winced in pleasure when she touched and it felt good being given kiss on his snout only made him harder, “well... if you want to help I'd need to mate but I don't think you'd want to do it with a wolf, so... you could do his thing all male humans seem to like. I believe they call it a blow... job?”
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M))   Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 7:34 pm

Nicole looked at him and titled her head to the side ."don't worry.. your in pain and I wish to help"she said moving her hand t touch lobos hard shaft."so this is what a wolfs shaft feels like ?"she asked moving her hand around it until she looked at him."it takes more then rubing.. I mean I well help you in anyway possitble ."she said giving him a kiss on the nose."just tell me what to do and i'll do it."she said smiling at him
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M))   Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 7:19 pm

Though there's little he know about human interaction but even Lobo knew it's ill-mannered and distasteful for a male to display his manhood to a female not seeking to mate. Therefore he didn't want Nicole to even come to dislike him. Aside from feeling glad this didn't come to a bad outcome when Nicole notice the wolfs sexual erection, Lobo was more surprised it didn't really bother her but wither made her very curious. “It's not all about smelling a bitch in heat, we wolves also get aroused by appearance so seeing you naked is one of the reason but also you do smell very nice,” he touch got his to wince at first till Lobo relaxed a little as her touch felt good, “are you sure about this? I mean... you'll have to do more the touch it to calm me down.”
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M))   Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 4:32 pm

Nicole was washing her hair when he was licking him self .Nicole turned around and his tone of voice sounded like he was hurt"are you okay?"she asked getting closer to him ,once lobo turned round she could see his full hardness infrount of her."oh your so hard ,that it hurts you.. I understand.. but how did you get hard ? I don't see any bitches anywere.."she stoped her voice hearing that he licked her and a lot. Nicole smiled at him."want me to help that go down. I mean its tanks for saving my life"she said moving her hand down.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M))   Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 3:54 pm

He like how she pet him on the head but even so it help further arose the wolf's member, as it now came in full erection with the knot end. Shifting himself at the corner of the shower stall Lobo try licking to make it go down but it kept get harder and bigger to the point of pain where it needs help to go down, “Nicole... I... I really like you, maybe... to much, and I like it how you like me also. So... I don't what you to think ill of me if I were...” looking over his shoulder he saw naked body all soap up and wet which made his cock throb wild. And so he whimper in pain.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M))   Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 12:57 am

Nicole was fine washing him as the shawer head above them wash the sope off of lobos body and fur."w.whats wrong."she asked softly"okay you can just lick your self clean there or somthing"she said geting a bar of sope and starting to wash her body. Her breast then her underarms and pussy as lobo was watching her."your a bmgood boy"she said peting him more on the head"whaat is it what are you hiding please tell"she said softly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M))   Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M))
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next