Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

Number of posts : 1906
Registration date : 2012-12-01

Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M))   Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 8:46 pm

Once Nicole had awaken Lobo moved off the bed to give her room and address the needs she must carry out before their long journey ahead. And as she dress, ate, and packed the things in her basket she feels to take, all this time Lobo waited outside till she came ready and off he went with her once Nicole was ready. Moments in their walk the black wolf got under her to scoop so Lobo may carry Nicole on his back to take her the whole way without walking. “Then I shall carry you then, which way do we go?”
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M))   Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 7:03 pm

Nicole smiled at him and before they could sleep together once more Nicole started to fix the bed  for them both to sleep better at night."there"she said to her self as she got close to lobo and kissed him softly on the nose."good night my lovly puppy"she said as she closed her eyes to rest .still her vision wa a bit blury she could not see many things . as she saw a doggie figer infrount of her she moved her bod a little bit then she heard his voie."oh.. right.. okay.. I will get up.. and"nicole gave off a big yawn and stretch her arms over her head and got off the bed."mm.. okay lets get ready should we.. "she said getting up and getting her self ready, she graded her baskit and some water and food and the map and anything eles that was needed. Nicole walked out of the house and smiled"okay lets get going and don't worry this is not heavy"she said.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M))   Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 6:01 pm

Her words call for another loving lick with another nuzzle, “only you are allow to call me your doggie,” he said with a light whimper of liking Nicole calling him her doggie. And for the rest of the night Lobo slept with her but mainly to protect her as she slept till the following day. “It's time to get up,” he lick her ear and face to wake her, “we need an early start to find what's on the map your grandmother left you.”
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M))   Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 5:59 pm

Nicole blushed softly and felt al his wolf kisses on her lips and neck."your so cute lobo.."she said hugging him more closer"am glad am not alone and am so happy that your here with me.. and yess.. you will forever be with me doggie I mean wolfie"`she said peting him on the head then the side of his ear."soo fluffy~!"she yelled hugin him more.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M))   Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 5:55 pm

In response hearing her words Lobo cuddle with her affectionately with a lick to her lips, in the way wolves kiss. “Yes... I want to stay with you. I'll even help you gain revenge if you wish it.” Nuzzling Nicole's neck again he licked her lips and neck to display his expressed love. “Oh love it... I love the sex and I would love to do it again with you and only you. I will never leave you, never... so let me stay with you forever Nicole.”
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M))   Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 4:48 pm

Nicole cuddled up with him and blushed softly hearinghis words if he was hers."I.. don't know.. but I do know you and I are staying ot gether.. and do revenge.. and did you like the sex we just did my lobo."she said cuddleing him more."you know what.. you are mine.. just prommiss me you will never leave me~"she said softly kissing him deeply
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M))   Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 2:01 pm

That one words she'd called him, 'love...' Lobo never felt so over joyed to hear those words from Nicole, where he'd howl in a outcry of joy and pleasure, releasing his seed as she climax with her. His seed filled her womb, mixing their love juices while calming down from the high. Lobo then lick her lips and sweat all over while coming to snuggle up, “you call me love, does this mean I'm yours,” he asked in term of a mate.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M))   Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 7:51 pm

Nicole did a soft moan as she pulled on his hair to pull his head closer to her as she let out a loud moan."aghh lobo am cuming cum with me .. please love~!"she yelled in delight at how good this sex was on human and wolf. Nicole never though it would feel this good. Nicole bit her lip and cam as the same time as lobo did. Nicole pant hard trying to cool her self down.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M))   Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 7:48 pm

The words and the sound of her voice he loved. Loving how Nicole worded she wants to be with him always, and the moan that shows he is pleasing her very well. So Lobo kept his hard and speedy thrust as he felt her hot mess wetting his wolf-hood, “Ahhh I-I'm cumming... Nicole I'm cumming!”
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M))   Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 4:41 pm

Moaning loud and low as more of her pussy juices fall onto the bed."lobo..!i wish to be with you forevver!"nicole moaned as shemoanedout his name.she never frlt this good befor she wanted more so she grabed his head and kissed him more as she gasped"am cuming!"she moaned as her iner walls start to get tighter
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M))   Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 3:52 pm

Responding to her words when Nicole cried out to him, wanting Lobo to go faster, like a dog;s full speed he thrust like a jackhammer like the wild animal in heat. This was nothing like a human as Lobo's fat wolf cock gave Nicole such a good fuck she'll never forget and will want more in the future. “It won't hurt me,” he answered with a deep moan, “it's about granting a wish and it can come true so I'll become human for you. I love you so much... I want to be with you always.”
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M))   Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 2:10 pm

Nicole moans more injoying this. She kissed him back in a deep wet kiss."l.lobo.. if there is a way to make you human
. Will it hurt you?if it dose i wont let u be human."she said softly feeling his thrust going faster"aghh yess "she moaned lodly. Moving her hips up and down."aghhh lobo.. you feel to good please go faster"she moaned
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M))   Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 1:41 pm

Strange how this felt as if their a perfect fit. Lobo felt himself go in so easy yet she was nicely tight like a vice grip as he was drawn in further and deeper when Nicole brought her legs around him which press him down further inside her. Again he grunted and whimper in pleasure, loving how this feels and being with the one he longs for, “Nicole I love this...” with a light howl again Lobo moan and return the kiss only in the way a wolf can with tongue licking the lips and tongue kiss her as well. “You can have pups with me, I'm not a normal wolf so you can get pregnant with me, but also... if you want me to become human there is a way.” As she hug him more Lobo began thrusting his hips slowly and then faster like a horny dog would hump a legs, “then I'll love you with all my heart, I like you that much.”
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M))   Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 8:13 pm

Nicole bit her lower lip a little harder feeling his wolf cock now all the way inside her."mm I.. lobo.. am surpized that am letting a wolf like you make love to me.."she said letting out soft moans feeling his shaft deep inside her and moveing in and out of her slowly."oh god lobo! your so big"she moaned louder once again as she wraped her arms around him and gave him a cute kiss on his wolf lips."i still wish you were a human.. its not that I don't like you ,the way you are.. am just saying.. if one day.. I ask to have kids with you."she said softly as her face whent red as she moved her hips alittle bit getting more wet now it was much easyer to mate with her."lobo.. just like you loving me.. I love you too"she said hugging him cutely.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M))   Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 8:00 pm

Nicole already been taken did made things much easier for the both of them, as Lobo brought his member withing her inner walls which he felt tightening around his sensitive wolf cock. Not a virgin but she felt like one indeed, “well... this is my first,” he admitted and licked her cheek after coming all the way inside Nicole. “Of cores I like, very much and unlike that horrible human who left you I would never do that.” Lobo made a whimpering sound not in pain but pleasure because of this feeling, “Mmmm Nicole I love this... Ahhhh it feels so good being inside you. I surprise you like my cock, but above all that your willing to mate with a wolf like me.”
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M))   Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 3:18 pm

Nicole looked at him and smiled softly with a big blush on her face.".. lobo.. I neverthough a wolf like you would love a human like me"she said softly feeling his wolf cock at her folds"i did it once with a human I though I liked until he be came a ass hole and left me"she said softly as she bit her lip feeling his wolf cock inside her"ah lobo.. y..yyour soo big "she said softly never felt something so big inside her before.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M))   Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 8:12 pm

The same curious expression that of a dog was expressed once again from Lobo, to all that Nicole said and offered. Is she really letting a wolf to have sex with her? “Nicole... this isn't like human mating to do it for fun, we wolves do it because we like someone and I like you.” As she got herself comfortable Lobo again gave Nicole another loving lick as he set himself up, placing his doggy member on her folds as she opening up for him. “You've done this before with another animal? What kind,” he asked curiously, “It won't hurt, I wouldn't hurt you,” slowly he came inside.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M))   Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 9:49 pm

she di a soft moan to his licks like kisses ."mmm lobo.. I never did it with a wolf.. "she said looking at him more and sign as she kissed him cutely."your a good boy lobo.. but.. why not.. it helps you just don't go wild at frist go wild in a little bit"she said opening her pussy lips for him."you can go inside.. I heard a wolf cock might hurt a human.. I have done it before..so have fun"she said giving him a smile
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M))   Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 2:02 pm

Even as now with Nicole talking with him, Lobo kept his tongue to her cheek but mostly on her lips when she didn't utter a word. The wolf expressed his need... his wanting and a simple oral pleasure wasn't going to do it this time, because he wants to mate with her and only Nicole. Her petting made him lead into the touch as Lobo replied saying; “Nicole... I do... like you in that way, so I do want to mate with you if ever you'd offered. But I also understand that a human having sex with an animal like myself is very taboo, but... I want you, I love you.”
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M))   Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 3:30 pm

Nicole blushed more and looked at him."lobo.."she said softly.looking down to see his very large pink shaft twitching "i can see that I wish I can help.. but the only way to help you if I either suck you off again or mate with you"she said feeling his lick to her lips."mm lobo..."she said peting him on the head."your such a good boy.. but how are we going to do this am a human women?"she asked softly
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M))   Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 11:17 pm

“Really!? This feels good for you,” the wolf asked while his lick remain as it was, delightfully lick Nicole's tasty folds as she moan out expressed pleasure Lobo gave. And since it appears she love it he lick her harder with his long wide dog tongue to leave not one spot untouched, tasting her more, hearing her moan, and even her touching him on the head aroused even Lobo where he also made small moans as his wolf cock started hardening again. “Mmmm Nicole,” he wanted even more and more so he lick to make her cum and happily drank her flowing love juice. Afterword the wolf lean over to lick her face but mainly on Nicole's lips in his way of kissing her, “Nicole... I'm much hornier then before.”
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M))   Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 8:49 pm

Nicole moved her hip alittle bit loving the feeling of his long wolf toung licking way of her wetness."ahh yes yes.. lobo.."she yelled loudly as she played with his furr more."mmm lobo.. I never had anyone told me this.. it feels beond good mm"she moaned once again moving her hips a little faster feeling his toung at her wet pussy hole"ah ah yess am cuming"she yelled pushing his head more into her pussy as she moan loudly . she put her head down and took a deep breath after cuming once again
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M))   Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 7:37 pm

It didn't take him much long to clear up their messy pleasure-making and Lobo cleaned Nicole up rather quickly, yet he didn't stop. Still he licked her folds, loving the taste of her pussy juice and as she pet his head the black wolf nuzzled and lick while sniffing her. “Mmm Nicole you smell so good,” he moan in love to her scent, “you taste so sweet, like nectar.” Still he lick and licked inside her hole to get at more, wanting to taste more of her.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M))   Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 3:46 pm

Nicole looked away a bit surprised that she was doing this for-play with a wolf , she even got to see his full pink shaft still hard. Nicole looked at her lags to see it was very wet from her wetness and his aswell.."okay lobo.. for what you did"she said opening her lags for him as she let out a nother soft moan feeling his toung on her top lags and now in her wet folds"mmm lobo.."she said softly putting her hands on his head.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M))   Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 10:58 pm

The sound of her voice, moaning and wording how much she loves this only encouraged Lobo though this dreaming he can still hear Nicole's voice. So he kept going even after she came to an orgasm and awaken to find herself in a steamy four-play with a wolf. Lobo awaken afterwords when she called out his name and so... he found himself embarrassed to find himself in this predicament, “N-Nicole...” he gasped with a blush and quickly moved away, “I'm sorry.” Still hard, the wolf tried licking himself down but teased her sweet nectar in the proses when she cum on his wolf dick. So sweet it tasted, Lobo wanted move, “at the very least as an apology... I'll clear you up,” he said but only used as an excuse to have more of a taste at her juice and he licked a long the leg and at her fold and all over her pussy. “Mmmm you taste so good Nicole.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M))   Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M))
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next