Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M)) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M))   Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 8:01 pm

Nicole made a loud yell "help help"she yelled seeing the wolf on top of her about to kill her, until that good wf she ment in the woods came to her reasue ,pushing him off of her and fighing with him and in the end the wolf was not was he seem to be but instead a human."why would a human be a wolf and what was he really here for to kill me?"sh asked then she gasped"granny .. granny"she yelled running around the house looking for her."were is she.."she said looking at the wolf then Nicole stoped and looked around the house seeing lots of blood on the walls.
(want the granny alive or dead or kiddnaped?)
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

Number of posts : 1906
Registration date : 2012-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M))   Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 7:53 pm

The wolf in grandmothers clothing hear the sound of the door opening with the call of Nicole's voice, "come in my deary," said the wolf in a scary voice trying to sound like her grandma, "yes... very sick still, I'm happy you came closer." to all her questioning it was answered on the following saying; "the better to hear you... the better to touch you... the better to... EAT YOU!!!" The wolf jump from bed and taclked Nicole to the floor. It seemed like her end until the helper wolf came to her aid, crashing thrugh the window and tackle the other wolf with his fangs sinking into the other flesh. The good wolf mald him and blood got everywhere and strangly the evil wolf was shouting in a humans scream till it die by the others. “Are you okay,” siad the good wolf as he lick her face, “that's no wolf,” the wolf in grandmothers clothing found a zipper and un zipped to find it was a man dressed like a wolf and dressed like Nicole's grandmother.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M))   Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 7:38 pm

(ooh this is soo cool ^u^)

Nicole waved good bye but it was a bit odd ."why didn't he had a nam to tell?"she asked her self Nicole shrug and turned around opeing the gate she open the door to her grandmothers home and put the baskit on the table and walked to her grandmothers room next to the living room."granny?"she said looking at the bed."granny.. your still sick.. how are you feeling?"she asked cutely , she looked at her closely and gasped."granny what big ears you have... and granny.. what large nails you have.. and did you frget to shave again.. and granny what large ...teeeethh.."she yelled backing up.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M))   Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 7:29 pm

Come along the way a little at a lost until finding the right path, the wolf was happy to be of help the young girl to come at her destination safely, “how sweet of you, care for your sick grandmother and ever braving the dangerous woods. Such a kind girl you are, even to feed a hunger wolf.” Before Nicole came to the white gate, the wolf lick her and was about to go his way, until she asked and gave her name, “it was my pleasure to meet you Nicole. I would wish to give you my name but I have not a name to give.” That said the wolf left her, but Inside the grandmother house is a danger waiting in the bedroom.

OOC: the other wolf is in the bedroom, just act out the parts in little red riding hood when the wolf dressed up as her grandmother.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M))   Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 7:02 pm

Nicole looked down at him and sign."well that's a good thing that mean wolf is gone.. "Nicole gasped and looked at the map"thats odd we should be here"she said turning her map around trying to ge a better look at it."oh am going to my grandmothers home to vistit her ,she is not feeling to well to am hopping this medisen I bought for her would help"she said cutely ,Nicole smiled nd saw a white gate"oh I was right "she yelled "stop please mister wolf.."she said getting off the wolf when he stoped"i guess this is where I say bye.. oh bye the way.. my name is Nicole.. and you mister wolf?"she asked walking to the white gate.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M))   Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 6:52 pm

Climbing on his back even the wolf would notice to feel she is wearing a skirt, from the way felt her crutch fitting between his spine as her thigh legs would be feeling on his soft fur. Strange how it felt good to him but kept to the other thoughts to concern of, “I'm not sure, he smells like a wolf but... the smell of wolf blood of different smell of wolves. He doesn't seem hunger but doing worry, it seems he went away. So where we going,” he asked and though the other wolf ran away he was heading then off.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M))   Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 5:55 pm

Nicole looked at the wolf and smiled watching him ate."wow.. you much have been hungry .."she said softly. she giggled a little when he licked her fingers."that tickles"said nicole picked up her baskit and noded"oh.. okay.."she said. Nicole did as he said and whent onto his back sadly Nicole wished she have brough some pants seeing that she was wereing a skirt and now she was on the back of a wolf."can you give me more info what is after me.. is it a nother hungry wolf.?"she sked soft feeling the wind on her face while she was on his back
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M))   Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 3:22 pm

At first the wolf thought of Nicole to question the terms to the agreement, rather then except him so easily. None the less he was happy to have an agreement and took her offering which he wanted as payment and ate then pieces of raw meat cutlets. “Thank you,” kindly and thankfully he said it and licked over Nicole fingers to express his thankfulness, “no need for apologies for not help earlier, it was dangerous at the time. Right now lets get you to your destination, climb on my back, I'll carry you,” he offered and keeled some so she can do so.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M))   Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 10:15 pm

Nicole walked slowly trying to crossed the brige seeing that it was a bit hard to walk on, Nicole jumped jump alittle "i know that voice"she said as she turned around."oh hello mister wolf.. am surprised your able to walk."Nicole said softly holding on to her baskit."wait there is a nother wolf near.. umm.."she toped her words when she almost tiped and grabed her self on the rope of the brige."yea , you could help me out that would be lovely.. umm I do have some meat in my basckit.. do you want some sorry I didn't give you some when I first saw you.. I was a bit scared.."she said running across the brige , Nicole was a bit glad she was on solid ground."and yes am alone.."she said softly.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M))   Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 9:02 pm

Hunger draws the temptation to do despicable acts in-which the wolf fought ageist, even under the temptation snatch her basket yet he soon regretted after Nicole took her leave. “Her basket mite of had nothing edible,” he thought in order to not regret not stealing for her, “I can't... die here...” using his remaining strength after resting awhile, the black wolf pick himself up and carried on through the woods in his last hopes for a successful hunt. Never had he imagine himself crossing the young Nicole path once again at the river when taking notice of her after swallowing a little some of water, “strange how we meet again young lady,” he said in a calm tone so he wouldn't sound threatening. Smelling the air he caught the sent of another, “are you alone,” he asked and indeed she is, “he doesn’t smell friendly and believe he's keeping himself away because me. So young one... how about I remain at your side until you react the destination you seek, but at a price of cores.”
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M))   Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 6:18 pm

Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M)) - Page 5 Adorable+anime+girl+cutie+school+girl+by+sayori+mangaka+artist+long+hair
Getting a call from her grandmother that she was not feeling to well, Nicole  heard the news and desited to make her grandmother her favort things to eat,what was in the basckit was some sweats and some uncook meat for Nicole to make when she got to her grandmothers house.,and lastly some juices ,before going on her way to her house Nicole grabed a map of the woods for Nicole not to get lost like last time and to make things easyer.walking out the door and locking it tight, Nicole pasted by the pharmasies to get some medisen for her grandmothers cold. Nicole cheacked if she was ready to go to her grandmothers house and saw she was ready to go, putting on a red hood and she whent off into the woods, following the path on the map, but Nicole stoped when she saw a large black wolf backing away from the large wolf. but something look odd about this wolf.. he was very skiny and his voice.. sound like he was going to die which made Nicole a bit sad."o..oh..okay.. I.. I...I will leave thank you.."she said backing away more and running off. but Nicole needed to go to her grandmothers so Nicole got as fr as she can and looked at the map."okay I can go the other way.. he wont be able to smell me..or kill me"she said taking a much longer path and a much more rocky path."i should be getting closer"she said looking at the map."i should be getting close I just need to pass this river and I well at my grandmothers house."she said crossing the river,till she heard a sound.  
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M))   Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 10:25 pm

Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M)) - Page 5 1129159954BlackWere22

The tale of  Little Red Riding Hood instead, though a told make-believe stories; about a young girl's encounter with the black wolf, to warn others of the dangers of strangers.
Yet this being a misconception to the real untold tale. True she'd encountered wolf and came across life threatening danger down the lines of the store, however in another store tells of the tale where Red Riding Hood befriending the wolf who actually saves her from arise danger, instead of eating her in-which told in the usual tale.

It begins on the usual setting with Red Riding Hood being set off into the dark wood on the way to her grandmothers house with heavy basket filled with treats. And along the way she'd encountered an abnormally large black wolf, lying along the path due to a long hunger that render the body lifeless to near death. The moment the wolf took notice of her scent and felt Riding Hood's presence, hos beastly blue eyes open and locked on her image within a long stare, “Be warned... child...” said the wolf using a tone that sounded near death, “...you further danger yourself... with each steep you take towards me. A beast that I am... but... I wouldn't dare be harm a human who means me no harm, especially one as young, cute, charming, and sweet such as yourself. Still... I am a beast, mad with hunger, so please... stay away and seek another path, I... I... fear my hunger will compel me to do you harm.” It took much for the black wolf to hold back, despite the starvation having him at a weakened state that brought erratic breathing and a maddening hunger pains.  

OOC: Its based on Wolves Rain and some of Little Red Riding Hood with a few interesting twist that will give a good store to follow. I need someone to play Red Riding Hood, you can even change the name, she don't even have to be human if you don't want to. No need to ask just join in, and yes it a mature rp.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M))   Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M))
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5