Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

Number of posts : 1906
Registration date : 2012-12-01

Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M)) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M))   Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 12:45 am

If a wold could blush it can be seen all over Lobo's muzzle as he felt Nicols hands all over him in the washing and feel her touch his underbelly made him even harder. “Why is this happening,” he whimpered while trying to close his eyes but getting a good view of her luscious tits and juicy pussy he couldn't look away, “y-yes... I like this very much thank you,” he reply and yelp when she was about to wash his back side, “oh no please don't... I can get that myself.” He was afraid how she'll react if Nicole would see his harden wolf cock.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M))   Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 12:30 am

Nicole washed him and smiled"okay."she said waiting for him. Now she was washing his back and body "turn aroubd"she said now washing his chest and under arms but he had now a great view of her.breast and pussy. "Like this feeling better?"she aked washing his neck and was about to get a wet tawle and was his lower back lags.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M))   Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 12:22 am

Lobo is use to being clean and he loves to bath, usually in rivers far form licking himself which didn't make him feel clean enough. And since their spending the night here he'd like to get cleaned up their he wanted a bath. Therefore he followed her in the bathroom as Nicole striped and for some strange reason seeing her naked Lobo was getting hard as his cock started to come out of his sheath. “Give me a moment he said and licked himself the calm down his erection, and once he was really the wolf join her in the shower. Yet then he became hard again as Nicole washed him, “why am I getting horny with a human,” he asked himself and sat himself to hide his pink wolf cock that grew out of the sheath.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M))   Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 12:10 am

Nicole looked out the window and noded"yes your right lets stay here..nicole turned her head and gasped"how cue i dont mind taking you a bah but i have to take you a shawer.its much faster..and you know what i well take one with you. "Nicole said walking to the bath room wnd geting some shappoop "here lobo"she said startibg to take her clothing off. Once lobo came in he was able to see nicoles full naked body."get in lobo."she said starting the water."dose this feel nice"she said washing his back with her.behind him washing his back with a large brush
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M))   Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 11:57 pm

Feeling her kiss he felt a tingle and warm feeling, and so he licked her in return before think for a moment. “It's quite dark out so I don't think we should be going anywhere right now. I know this would feel uncomfortable but I think we should spend the night here,” Lobo suggested and hate the given berries. “Can I ask you a favor? It's been long since I had a bath... so would you be willing to wash me?”
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M))   Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 11:44 pm

Nicole noded and kissed him again on the head"yea as long as we got each other we are fine"she yelled with her fist in the air.nicole grabed her baskit and took out some berrys"here lobo you need it.. berrys help you"nicole said giving him a pet on the head once again."anywho.. were do you think we sould go first?"
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M))   Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 11:27 pm

He felt her anguish as it was express in the tone in her voice and the smell of tears though Nicole was yet to cry. He feel her pain as their pain are as the same, “I sorry... I didn't know. I too lost my family... my pack so I feel for your lost,” Lobo try comforting her somehow, nuzzling her and place his long wolf beck upon her shoulder while leaning himself forward into Nicole. While doing this he placed a paw to the back, trying to make out a hug, “So your much alone as I, but we don't have to be alone.”
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M))   Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 9:56 pm

Nicole looked at him a bit sad"aww that's to bad.."she said with a sign but now she knew her grandmother made it her self"if she made this.. why would she need it, and why was it written like this?"she said to her self, Nicole turned around and smiled"you did helped me.. you saved me.. if you didn't come at all ,I would be long gone."Nicole said softly with a soft smile on her face.nicole smile soon fade away when he told her if it was better to take her home were she normaly lives"umm... I live alone.. "she said getting up and looking at him softly ."my grandmother is the only person that I know in my family is still alive."she said abit sad.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M))   Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 9:25 pm

Coming from outside Lobo returned to find that Nicole found herself a clue but does this mean anything? Yes its a map and a mysterious one if she couldn't read it, neither could Lobo as she placed it so he can have a look. “I can't read human marks but I can read smells,” he said and gave the old map a sniff, “your grandmother made this map, it has her scent everywhere and non-other smells. I'm sorry I can't be of anymore help.” The wolf stood back up from sitting and walked around the room, “did you find anything else? If nothing then how about I take you home, your family must be worried.”
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M))   Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 9:05 pm

Nicole was looking every were wondering why,and who they were up agenst ."is there anything.?"she askd Nicole was about to give up until finding a little door under the table"what?"she asked her self opening the door and finding a old map.but it was written in some kind of writing which got her lost."hey lobo.. can you read this?"she asked him walking up to him and putting her knees on the ground net to him for her to be face to face with him."i know its a map but can you read the land marks?"she asked softly seeing on the map was some trees and lots of rivers and some ruins and on the left hand coner of the paper was a large casle but countent see it right.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M))   Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 8:48 pm

It took a good while but his front leg on the right had finally healed up from the stab wound. This allowed him to have Nicole ride on his back and run at high speed through the woods and came back to her grandmothers house. Lobo would of wanted to take her home but it seems as though Nicole insisted to look for clues, therefore coming in the house he remain at her side, “What do you hope to hide,” he asked before look for Nicole's grandma and took her outside to buried her so she wouldn't have to see such a sad image again. On the dead body of the man to whom try to kill Nicole was a blade, a broken cell phone, and money 5,100 in cash.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M))   Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 8:12 pm

Nicole smiled at him giving him a nother kiss on the head."okay I well feed you later"she said getting on his back.one on his back he want off and once again she could feel the wind of his speed hit her face ."mmm"she said softly until lobo stoped infrount of her house."okay.. umm please come inside with me.. maybe there is some kind of clue on the dead body or around her grandmothers home."look around.. maybe there is a map or papers.. anything that seems out of place"she said going into a room and looking under the tables.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M))   Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 8:07 pm

Yet taken on the same expressions of a curious dog's out look, the friendly wolf titled his head to the side upon hearing Nicole's first choice of a given name, “Wolfie...” he asked curiously, “I don't mind it really,” but then she gave him a name that sounds right. “Lobo... I like it,” he said and licked her playfully and Nicole hugged him again, “if your going to feed me I like to prefect you until we find out who's trying to kill you. Alright then... climb on my back and I'll take you home.” Lobo crouched down for Nicole and waited until she did so.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M))   Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 10:07 pm

Nicole looked at him and sign"well that ass... agh.. but I don't know who hates me.."she said softly then she looked athim and smiled"you look like a dog I once had.. mm what should I call you?how about wolfie.? no thats too cute for you umm.. what about ... lobo.. "she said cutiely."thts all I got .."she said giving him a nother hug before getting to her feet."now lets find you something to eat. and we well find who ever wants us dead okay?"she asked cutely
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M))   Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 9:50 pm

Whatever the reason... someone has it out for Nicole to go this far and he has a feeling they won't stop until seeing to it she dead. “I sure whoever waits you dead wants to cover their tracks so that's why they wanted to make it seen like a wolf did it.” Titling his head he thought about it and felt it was nice to have a name, “you would give me a name?” He asked happily “yes... please do. I love to be given a name from someone like you.”
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M))   Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 9:38 pm

Nicole smiled at him."well you are a sweet wolf.. and.."she said not a word as she took a deep breath. Nicole looked at the wolf and and heard every thing he said."i see... well.. now that am still alive.. I guess we can find out who this is.. before she killes more people and more people start to point at the wovlse as the bad guys.."she said . Nicole got down and smiled"you know what.. if you don't have a name I can make you one?"she asked"do you want me to make you a name?"she asked.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M))   Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 9:33 pm

For as long as it took the wolf allowed Nicole to cry out her heart to eases the pain and rightfully so on the long path to heal. If she didn't rage will take her heart and he didn't that happening o such a sweet girl. And as she buried her face into his fur the wolf took a paw to her shoulder as if to show compassion or a hug as he once saw humans when others are sad, so he did this until she pulled away. “thank you... no one has ever called me a sweet wolf,” he said and licked her again, “well... you see... he was sent to kill you and your grandma. I believe he dress as a wolf to make it seem you and your grandmother were killed by a wolf. I hear this on this voice box you humans call a phone, a woman was asking if you were die and your grandma.”
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M))   Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 9:21 pm

Nicole looked at him and smiled softly."i don't wish to makeyou sad.. I love to see people smile.."her smile soon dissapered as se could not hold it any longer.. putting her face into his fur she started to cry as much as she could ."my ganny"she yelled , still her face was in her fur saying as much as curse words as she could remember, trying to let her anger all out. after a few good minits she let her face out of his fur and used her arms to whip the wolf drool from her face after beng licked a few times. "your a sweaty.. your so sweat.. and kind"she said hugging him.."now.. please tell me.. why? was my sweet granny was killed for?"she asked softly.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M))   Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 9:10 pm

Truthfully the good wolf couldn't stand see her this way as it made him sad seeing her sad. “maybe I shouldn't have showed her... her dead grandmother,” he muttered to himself but also thought how to easy her pain but how. And instead she'd bared her pain to help him by bounding his wounds and so the wolf licked her face so lovingly a little on the lips and cheek, “thank you, I know your sad and I'm sorry,” saying this he nuzzled her lovingly as and licked her more, “I know how your feeling so its okay to cry... cry it out, don't let your rage consume you.”
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M))   Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 9:00 pm

Nicole looked at the nice wolf and cryed a little"it was not a dream...why.."she started to cry a little , Nicole gasped and turned he head to the wolf and saw that wond in his lag."frget about that.. we have to find something to cover that wond.. my granny is gone.. whats the point of finding the person that's responable for this.. its already tolate.."she said crawling to the wolf and riping off some of her skirt and wraping it around his lag."here."she said softly Nicole looked at the wolf quietly and softly for a long time not saying a word and by the look on her face ,her eyes showed sadness and also anger.. and making a fake smile on her face to tell the wolf that she was alright.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M))   Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 8:54 pm

The green of the grass and dirt along the ground she felt in her hand, was due to none other then her hand been dragged along the ground, all the while as the wolf carried her still as she hang off him slightly. And in her sleep he heard her talk, wishing it was all a dream. “I'm sorry... its not a dream,” he said as she awakened. He could carry her any longer and set Nicole down to rest as now that his leg hurt more from the stab wound, “I know why... your grandmother was killed.”
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M))   Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 8:36 pm

Nicole was still out in he world seeing her grandmother dead. in her mind she though it was a dream hopping she was still waiting for her.hoppin she was still in her bed. Nicole open her eyes and saw it was a bit dark."w.what?"she asked her self she got up and with her hand feeling the ground she felt the dirt and grass"am out side..? was that a dream did I take a nape?"she asked her self getting up a little."sir wolf..?"she said looking and slowy getting up .
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M))   Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 8:32 pm

A long look came on the good wolfs faces upon see Nicole's horrid look, looking upon her dead grand mother. How he felt bad for show her this, “I'm sorry,” he whispered sadly and took the bed sheets of cover her up and respect die. All the way up to Nicole passing out and fell over. “Hello... hello...” hear a voice from the dead man the wolf kill, in his pocket was his phone that sounded like a woman's voice, “did you do it? Did you kill the old witch and the little bitch? You better, I paid you a lot of money... you hear me?” The wolf growled angrily and used his fangs to brake the phone before come back to Nicole to scoop her and carry her off, despite his wounded leg he limped. Tried to take her home he got lost in the woods and it got dark.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M))   Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 8:17 pm

Nicole walked up to the wolf and saw his wounds"oh my are you going to be fine?"she asked then she gasped"oh my what a monster he must want wolfs to die.. and he wants people to think that wolves are bad an to kill them all.. "she said crying a bit Nicole turned around and looked at the nice wolf.."..w..what happen to my grandmother?!"she yelled as she watched the wolf slowly pulling a something from under the bed.. and seeing it was her grandmother.. her eyes open wide.. as her body stayed still..before her body feel back hiting the floor ,seeing she just fainted .
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M))   Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 8:11 pm

During the fight so happens the good wolf got hurt in the proses when the man dress as a wolf us a blade and stab his shoulder and from legs. He tried lick the wound till asked a question, “I heard rumors about a wolf kill people in these woods, the the animals told me its a man in wolf fur so people would think to hunt a wolf and not a man.” he next question he couldn't answer because it would make her sad, “I'm sorry... Nicole...” but she needed to know so coming under the bed he pulled out something with his jaws and under the bed is her dead grandmother, cut at the throat.

OOC: I forgot, she must give the wolf a name.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M))   Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M))
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Surreal Illusions :: Role Playing :: Wolf Rpg-
Jump to: