Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

House of Wolves

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8535
Registration date : 2008-12-21

House of Wolves Empty
PostSubject: Re: House of Wolves   House of Wolves I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2019 12:57 am

Fen began to mate her going in as deep as her body would allow him. His wolf took over and bucked his hips into her. "Mmmm...you're so tight. We should do this a lot more often" he told her in a low growl.
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

House of Wolves Empty
PostSubject: Re: House of Wolves   House of Wolves I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2019 11:23 pm

She made a soft sound in his ear as he inserted himself into her virgin womanhood, wincing when he hit her hymen. She then gripped him tight as he pressed passed it, tearing it, and taking her cherry. She kept holding him and felt him go deeper, groaning slightly as her walls hugged him, her body slowly adjusting to is girth as he continued pushing into her until he filled her completely.

When things go wrong, as they sometimes will, When the road you're trudging seems all uphill, When the funds are low and the debts are high, And you want to smile, but you have to sigh, When care is pressing you down a bit- Rest if you must, but don't you quit. Life is queer with its twists and turns, As every one of us sometimes learns, And many a fellow turns about When he might have won had he stuck it out. Don't give up though the pace seems slow - You may succeed with another blow. Often the goal is nearer than It seems to a faint and faltering man; Often the struggler has given up When he might have captured the victor's cup; And he learned too late when the night came down, How close he was to the golden crown. Success is failure turned inside out - The silver tint in the clouds of doubt, And you never can tell how close you are, It might be near when it seems afar; So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit - It's when things seem worst that you must not quit.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

House of Wolves Empty
PostSubject: Re: House of Wolves   House of Wolves I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 6:29 pm

Fen grabbed her by the hips and pulled her pants down. "Well, lets make you all mine" he said before he growled seductively into her ear sliding his throbbing meat in between her legs. "Yea...I think you'll never be the same again after being with me princess" he said becoming more dominant.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

House of Wolves Empty
PostSubject: Re: House of Wolves   House of Wolves I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 3:22 pm

Myst nodded to his question. "did you think i would be afraid because of that? if so you are mistaken. your wolf, Amazonian, and incubus blood all was what made you to be you, fen and since i like you i accepted everything about you no matter what."

When things go wrong, as they sometimes will, When the road you're trudging seems all uphill, When the funds are low and the debts are high, And you want to smile, but you have to sigh, When care is pressing you down a bit- Rest if you must, but don't you quit. Life is queer with its twists and turns, As every one of us sometimes learns, And many a fellow turns about When he might have won had he stuck it out. Don't give up though the pace seems slow - You may succeed with another blow. Often the goal is nearer than It seems to a faint and faltering man; Often the struggler has given up When he might have captured the victor's cup; And he learned too late when the night came down, How close he was to the golden crown. Success is failure turned inside out - The silver tint in the clouds of doubt, And you never can tell how close you are, It might be near when it seems afar; So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit - It's when things seem worst that you must not quit.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

House of Wolves Empty
PostSubject: Re: House of Wolves   House of Wolves I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 6:51 am

Fen was very unprepared with how quickly he went from meeting this very attractive girl to fucking her. He did not even try, but he was not aware that his father's sex appeal had made him very alluring indeed. "So you know that I'm...a werewolf?" he asked as she kissed him. The only thing that was left was to take her virginity, but he was going to allow her the honor of christening his shaft at her own speed.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

House of Wolves Empty
PostSubject: Re: House of Wolves   House of Wolves I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:44 am

OmuYasha wrote:
Fen gulped then nodded. "Is it that, or is it because you are going off of what an Incubus needs?" he asked. He looked off to the side and sighed. "So have you figured out what my mother is then?" he asked.

She nods but he was all that mattered to her and kissed his lips as she pleasured him

Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

House of Wolves Empty
PostSubject: Re: House of Wolves   House of Wolves I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 12:18 am

Fen gulped then nodded. "Is it that, or is it because you are going off of what an Incubus needs?" he asked. He looked off to the side and sighed. "So have you figured out what my mother is then?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

House of Wolves Empty
PostSubject: Re: House of Wolves   House of Wolves I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2019 9:54 pm

" I suppose I listen. To what you want. What you desire. Then I attempt to give it to you." She replied stripping off her shirt so he have fill access to the skin of her massive breasts around his massive cock.

Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

House of Wolves Empty
PostSubject: Re: House of Wolves   House of Wolves I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2019 8:32 pm

Fen murred lowly to her when she slid his meat between her boobs and proceed to giving him a good titty fuck. "How do you know how to please me so if you have never had a boyfriend before?" he asked. He growled spreading his legs out wanting more.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

House of Wolves Empty
PostSubject: Re: House of Wolves   House of Wolves I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2019 5:16 pm

She giggled to his suggestions "I know I could but i wanted to 'see' or 'feel' what I was facing first." she said and the next moment after she felt him all over with her sensitive hands she indeed used her breasts to give him their first titty-fuck

Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

House of Wolves Empty
PostSubject: Re: House of Wolves   House of Wolves I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2019 3:29 pm

(I now what an Incubus, btw. This is supposed to be a school)

Fen blushed to her kissing him on the cheek, and he shook his head. "No, I guess not, but I guess you can do whatever you see fit with it. Seeing that you are my girlfriend" he said as he went back to feeling her up. "It doesn't have to be one way...suck it, jerk me off, hell you have boobs big enough to pleasure it" he told her.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

House of Wolves Empty
PostSubject: Re: House of Wolves   House of Wolves I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2019 9:16 am

((delayed reaction?))

Myst kissed him on the cheek "I suppose i was curious at first is it so wrong of me to think of it ?" She asked. She then went near his ear and told him just what incubus/succubi were capable of; "An incubus is a demon in male form who, according to mythological and legendary traditions, lies upon sleeping women in order to engage in sexual activity with them." She then smiled at him if he was incubus he should be needing sex. His hard cock said he was desiring her but he had not made any moves except touching her breasts.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incubus

Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

House of Wolves Empty
PostSubject: Re: House of Wolves   House of Wolves I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2019 5:16 am

Fen stared at her and shrugged his shoulders. "I-I...I don't know. Just what kind of powers do an incubus have? I mean other than having an enormous manhood and paralyzing people" he asked. He looked away. "Feh, I'm more wolf than anything...I got that from my mother" he explained before he thought about it for a moment. "Wait...why were you thinking about sticking it in you? You mean you are getting in the mood to mate with me?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

House of Wolves Empty
PostSubject: Re: House of Wolves   House of Wolves I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2019 4:13 am

She didn't seem surprised and just nodded. "Those are the male version of the succubus or succubi right. that is impressive. So do you have the same abilities as the incubus, Fen?" She asked him sounding interested.

Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

House of Wolves Empty
PostSubject: Re: House of Wolves   House of Wolves I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2019 9:04 pm

Fen thought for a moment then laughed. "Well...isn't where is goes where babies come out of? I'm pretty sure it'll fit...well the important part that is. The rest is just something fun for you to play with" he said before he snorted through his nose. He did not want to think about him still growing bigger and more impressive than he already was. "Um...my mother told me that my father was an Incubus..." he told her.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

House of Wolves Empty
PostSubject: Re: House of Wolves   House of Wolves I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2019 8:30 pm

"big enough?" she asked "it massive it makes me wonder if we took to the next step if it would fit fen" she admitted blushing hard as she kept her caress on his shaft and fur then she cupped his balls gently

Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

House of Wolves Empty
PostSubject: Re: House of Wolves   House of Wolves I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2019 7:26 pm

Fen looked down at her hand and murred more. "So...is it to your liking? Is it big enough for you?" he asked before he pulled his pants down for her to have better access to.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

House of Wolves Empty
PostSubject: Re: House of Wolves   House of Wolves I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2019 5:20 pm

Her free hand not exploring his growing erection explored his growing fur. But instead of fear, he only saw amazement in her eyes. She doubted he fit in her, more so since she was a virgin. But it didn't stop her mind from imagining it, and other possibilities.

Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

House of Wolves Empty
PostSubject: Re: House of Wolves   House of Wolves I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2019 5:01 pm

When she touched towards the front she got to feel his growing erection. He murred loosening up his pants for her to explore him. He was growing fur and transforming slowly. His fur was super nice and super warm...and soft. He member was a good ten inches and you could not wrap your fingers around it as it fattened up.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

House of Wolves Empty
PostSubject: Re: House of Wolves   House of Wolves I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2019 4:18 pm

Myst giggled to his words and the meaning behind them made her red with embarrassment. this did not stop her from continuing to touch him moving to his front to see if he was right or just boasting about it and making things more extravagant ten what they seemed.

Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

House of Wolves Empty
PostSubject: Re: House of Wolves   House of Wolves I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2019 10:18 pm

Fen saw her reaction and this excited the wolf within. The beast knew this woman craved his touch, and he growled into her ear claiming her as his own. He snorted and chuckled evilly. "Oh? That's not the only thing that is hard" he said knowing his member was swelling up with blood. He was more of a shower than a grower. He had something fat and juicy just waiting for her to unwrap.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

House of Wolves Empty
PostSubject: Re: House of Wolves   House of Wolves I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2019 7:55 pm

She blushed hard as he said that and bit her lip to withhold a light moan to his touch her body was so sensitive because she had not had a man touch her so intimately before. "your body is hard but not bony i like it that you have meat on your body." she said as she caressed his butt and gave him a firm yet gentle squeeze.

Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

House of Wolves Empty
PostSubject: Re: House of Wolves   House of Wolves I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2019 3:47 pm

He blushed with her hand on his hip waiting for his answer. "Uh, it's fine...you are my girlfriend right?" he asked. He slowly reached around and rubbed her shoulders, back, and then hips and tummy. His wolf made him move his hand up her side to touch her side boob. He slowly moved towards cupping her boob waiting for a response from her, but he actually had gotten to the point where he bared their weight in his hand and he was straight up feeling her up and groping her. "You boobs feel really nice...like soft warm squishy pillows" he complimented her.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

House of Wolves Empty
PostSubject: Re: House of Wolves   House of Wolves I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2019 3:24 pm

Karin told her that if he had let her touch his tummy it meant he trusted her she explained all she could of the similarity of wolves and foxes as for the rest Myst had to discover on her own. "Uh, what do you think?" Smiling she replied to his question with an ironic answer "I like what I see Fen. uhm, d-do you mind if i go on? i do not want you uncomfortable " she said her hands moving to his hips then stilled as if waiting his reply.

Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

House of Wolves Empty
PostSubject: Re: House of Wolves   House of Wolves I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2019 2:24 pm

Fen blushed as she felt his face all the while his wolf was scratching at him to be let out. When she got to his belly, he murred softly as this was getting intimate. When a wolf's belly was rubbed or felt up by a female, it was a sign of trust and intimacy. "Uh, what do you think?" he asked as his voice had changed. He was growing more muscle and fur the longer she felt him up. Even if it was happening very slowly, it was clear he might me holding back his true self. If there was only a way to set him free, or make him comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

House of Wolves Empty
PostSubject: Re: House of Wolves   House of Wolves I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

House of Wolves
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Surreal Illusions :: Role Playing :: School Rpg-
Jump to: