Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M))   Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M)) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 10:37 pm

Nickcol smiled at him and fave him a kiss on the wold check."okay. I well just get some fire wood."she yelled as she started taking off her clothing even her bra and panits .and put them on a hot rock to dry she sat down on the rock and clean it off she waited until she saw her dear"hey love"he smilded .as her breast moved a lot and her body shape and curse where all out for the wold to see.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

Number of posts : 1906
Registration date : 2012-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M))   Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M)) I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 1:18 pm

As asked which way to go, Lobo followed Nicoles orders by swimming in the direction she wanted while remaining to carry her on his back. Finally coming on land he shock off all the water to his fur before giving his lover her loving licked to the check, as Nicole herself rubbed him gentle out of concern. “Your much apart of me as I'm apart of you, so without you... I'm nothing,” he said and took a rest coming lied down, “you need to get out of those clothes to dry off Nicole, otherwise you'll get a cold. I'll got and get some wood for a fire.” After resting the wolf did what he said and went to gather wood sticks to collect in his jaws and brought them back to Nicole.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M))   Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M)) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 2:16 pm

Nicole wanted to help too seeing that lobo was doing all the work of saveing them both. Nicole looked up and moved her body forwored a little bit."this way lobo"she said .once the both was on draw land, Nicole got up and walked over to lobo."are you okay boy.. lobo.. you wish to rust up here?"she asked him rubing his chest to take some water out of his systome ."am lad you love me so much"she said happyly
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M))   Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M)) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 3:31 pm

It was most difficult but Lobo managed on his own to get to Nicole and came under her to bring her on his back. That way he brought her above water while their still carried down stream, "it's alright... I got you, your safe," calmly he said while fighting to swim so they wouldn't drown.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M))   Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M)) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 2:58 pm

Nicole feel into the water with lobo. Sence the water was pritty fast it was geting hard to see and breath."lo..loboo."nicole yelled as she spit out some water from her mouth.niocle could not see him as she swam to some rock that was all she could see. And now that her head was not in the water she could see lobo."here boy!"ahe yelled
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M))   Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M)) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 2:22 pm

Eventually the whole bridge started to give way little by little till there was nothing left to stand on, and nothing left for Lobo to holdover. So came Nicole and her wolf falling down into the waters below and sweep away at its current, “Nicole...” he cried out and swim to her, “hold on to me.”
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M))   Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M)) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 5:01 pm

Nicole turned her head to see what have happen trying to reach out to him. She grabed both of his wolf arms and tryed to pul him up."lobo.. your a little heavy.."she said as nicole got upp and while holding him still she took more steeps back and heard more cracks."lobo.!!what can we do "nicole knew lobo could not reply seeing his jaw was tight to the rop and seeing it was riping because of hia theeth"ncole know what to do."lobo.. we have no other chooce but to fall into the rushing water."
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M))   Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M)) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 4:32 pm

Lobo did quite understand Nicole of her fear, since wolves are use to heights when they usually live near mountain tops. However like a good dog Lobo showed support and followed as she lead him to the bridge, “I'll be here with you, ever steep of the way.” So far it seem find till Nicole heard something that made her take a step back, “what's wrong,” he asked concerning. The cracking noise got louder and so behind Lobo one of the step broke off as the wolf slid but grab on the ropes with his jaws before falling under.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M))   Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M)) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 4:35 pm

Nicole smiled at him and kneeld down to give him a nother kiss."your a good boy... but... its not the brige.. its me being scared of hights.."she said looking at him once more."okay... as long as your with me"she said getting to her feet once again and walking to the brige ,Nicole took once step and then a nother, as she was about to take a nother step she heard something crack once she eard that she backed away behind lobo.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M))   Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M)) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 3:46 pm

Her loyal dog took to stand as she did while doing a yawn like her but much different, when the wolf made a grown sound and shook his fur. Nodding Lobo took to followed when Nicole worded, thus following as lead when she took the path. The only concerns was her own at the distress of crossing a bridge, “is their something wrong Nicole? Do you not like bridges,” he asked with a curious nod to the head. “I've crossed many bridges in my travails so it'll be alright, I'm here with you.” offering his comfort he licked her hand.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M))   Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M)) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 3:31 pm

Nicole felt the cute loving lick lobo gave to her , Nicole smiled and did a soft yawn , getting to her feet she streached and moved her arms and body a little bit."okay!"she said putting her hands to gether making a loud clap."thank you for wakein me. so lets keep going shawle we?"she asked walking with lobo."and we still have time. so will just walk.. by looking at the mape"she said taking out the mape"mmm.. there should be a ...."she stoped for a moment and looked at the mape closely."um... you wont belive this buuut.. eh.. we have to cross a brige.. "she said with sign
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M))   Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M)) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 9:29 am

The pets and loving kisses to the head brought out Lobo's pleasing whimper like a happy dog would, while cuddling up to Nicole as she rest next to him. The water help when she'd gave him some, relaxing the body to allow the wolf a much easier rest, “there's only one reward I want, to only you can give me,” he repaid and licked her cheek softly, “please just allow me to be with you always and stay as my mate. I love you so much.” Resting... he only needed a mere hour and less then that and awakened to find Nicole resting to nape with him. And for a little longer he let her sleep much longer then him, till with a loving lick he woke her up, “Nicole... I've rested long enough so we should be going while there's still daylight.”
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M))   Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M)) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 5:12 pm

Nicole looked at him when he got tied."oh .. your such a good boy.. and this time.. I will wait right here with you"she said siting next to him laying next to him . Nicole took out a water bottle and gave some to lobo."your such a good boy.. you care forme so much.. I wish I can repay the favore"she said kissing him on the head for him to calme down. a few moments pasted by .and Nicole stayed by his side but she was taking a soft nape.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M))   Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M)) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 3:05 pm

It was by far too late which made it pointless to udder words to the dead, but Lobo felt to do so anyway, as he released his fangs from the hole punctured throat. “You dare harm a hair from my belovit mate?” he said as the blood dripped from his mouth and sharp white fangs, “no one lays with my mate without her say in the matter.” Quickly he dipped underneath Nicole to take her up and carry her on his back once again as they made a mad dash out of the small town along the path. He got her far away from that place but soon tired out and need to rest, “sorry... Nicole, just need to rest a little,” Lobo crouch down and fell over on his side while breathing heavily in quick panting.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M))   Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M)) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 4:40 pm

Nicole was a bit shocked seeing how much blood he ribed from the mans neck, Nicole smiled ocne the man was dead on the floor. Nicole felt the lick onto her face and giggled"good boy.. "she said getting up and putting her panites back on."come on lets go. and thaks you for saveing me love"she said kissing him on the head. she ran off with lobo out of the small town and now back on the path.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M))   Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M)) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 4:18 pm

Furthering his evil deed the man brought his pants to drop, making his cock visible for Nicole as it was likely what was to happen next. “I'll shut you up if you don't keep quite girly. Now... lets have some fun shall we.” He pulled on her hair to force Nicole forward and closely near his member, that until Lobo came to her aid. By the throat the wolf bit his fangs to have his neck squirt out blood as sound of bone crunch echo. Lobo kept biting and mulling until the man lead dead, “Nicole... are you alright?” Her wolf lover asked out of concern as he licked her face to comfort.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M))   Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M)) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 4:03 pm

Nicole cryed when she felt her hair being polled back and now she was in a dark allie place with a man she dosemt even know. Once he riped off her panites she did a loud yell"lobo!llooboo!"she yelled louder and louder as she looked at the man geting closer to her.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M))   Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M)) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 3:53 pm

It was to Nicole's fears with what this man plans to do with her, though she expressed her having a boyfriend thus spoken for. But he didn't care even after Nicole punched his face and tried to run, until he grabbed her hair and pulled her back. “Now that wasn't very nice...” he dragged her back into the alley and ripped off her panties, “now lets really have some fun.”
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M))   Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M)) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 4:07 pm

Nicole looked at him and gasped. As she slowly backed away from him till her back hit the wall seeing it was a dead end."look am just passing by.. umm if you can move.. my boyfriend is waiting for me."she smiled as she looked at him more then she punch him in the stoumic and ran .
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M))   Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M)) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 1:20 pm

From the moment Nicole first walked into this old town she was spotted out by others in hiding and ever since followed. A tall male with long black hair, with it a bushy black beard. The body to a muscular built to show of hard labor works. His eyes leered to show lack of compassion and will do evil things to others. “Looks like your a long ways from home Missy, what brings a cutie like you here?” The male stoker walked towards Nicole to back her to a wall, cornering her like a helpless mouse, “what's the rush? Why not stay awhile?”
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M))   Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M)) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 5:31 pm

was Nicole walked through the town she felt like she was being followed. she turned her body around a few times as her stumic felt uneasy."come out.. I know your there!"she yelled ,then she shock her head."i might be going crazy or something?"she though as she keeped walking. "hello!?" she yelled once again Nicole was very scared at this moment. Nicole had an idea, Nicole started to walk at a beat. once slow then she would run. and stop qutiely then run again and walk slower. until she stop and heard an eastera foot step. she tuned around and saw a very tall man."why are you following me? what is it? can I just walk by with out you being astalker?"she asked.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M))   Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M)) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 5:22 pm

As Nicole made her way through the old town, Lobo kept away from opened areas and spotted areas through windows, walking the alley and close corners. And though it appears no one was around didn't mean she was being watched. Most of the town fokes didn't take likely to strange and kept to themselves in doors while Nicole made her way through, but for the bold ones she was being followed by a tall man who matched her steps.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M))   Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M)) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 4:26 pm

Nicole looked at him and noded"I understand.."she said getting off him and putting the map back in her basckit."I will walk through the small town. and meet you on the other side of the town far from the other humans."Nicole said as she walked passed him before leaveing she gave him a soft pat on the head ,"be a good boy while am away"she said walking through the town. once she was in the town. Nicole felt uneasy.'what is thi feeling?' she asked her self seeing no one person around.. yes it looked like people lives here but there was no one there.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M))   Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M)) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 3:55 pm

With the given direction Nicole followed as instructed with the use of the map, Lobo found the way outside a near by old town. He allowed her to dismount from him as she wished it, although he would do as she said however Lobo was nervous going about straight through the town. “Sorry but I can't,” he explained, “other humans are not like you, their afraid of wolves and likely to hunt and kill me. So as much as I dislike the arrangement... it's best you go head while I keep myself hidden. I'll be beside you all the way but I must stay hidden while doing so.”
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M))   Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M)) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 9:26 pm

Nicole did a little yell when she felt lobo scooping her up."good boy lobo."she said . nicle took out the map and starte to look at it."okay.. um.. there should be some kind of old town near by.. or am I lookng at this right..?"she asked her self then she sign"yea am right.."she said putting her down for a seconde then looking at her wolf friend."so we keep going straight ahead and yea."she said not to sure if she should trust the map.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M))   Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M)) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Red Hoods & Black Wolves ((Open, F/M))
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next