Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13 - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13   being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 5:17 am

rika then put head on the table"to late"she said .
then lovern smiled"i have a fame boy in my old room want to play with it"?rika than ran to her old room and started to play
"so sweety want to keep are mateing up"she purred
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4483
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13   being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 4:48 am

Aaron smiled back to Lovern then he replied, "I love you too." He said to her before turning his attention back to Rika, "I'm Aaron. Not Kitty. But I can get what you mean. If I don't work with my school time too then I don't get to eat myself." He explained to Rika swishing his new tail back and forth almost going to trying to intertwine with Lovern's even if it was unconscious, "Just try to enjoy your food. You might get a belly ache if you eat too fast."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13   being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 4:40 am

lovern smiled"i love youshe said ver happy.rika then sopted then looked at him"kitty i did not eat nothing for days so yea"
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13   being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 1:21 am

Aaron took a seat next to Lovern when she told the two of them that dinner was ready for them. He then placed a small kiss to Lovern's cheek, "Everything looks good Lovern." He said to her before he then started taking bites from his meal with a smile on his face enjoying all the enhanced senses, especially the senses of taste and smell that made dinner better than any meal he had, "I'll try to. It's a little tough for me to relax most of the time." He said to her which he looked to Rika seeing her shoveling her meal down, "You don't eat like this much do you?" He asked her poking his meal a small amount as he ate more.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13   being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 1:10 am

rika is like a normal 10 year old girl that loves to run around.then she got mad that he got her to fast.he sat her down and lovern started to cook .the food .it was pork lucky .the smell was great .and made every one hungry "am almost done cooking here you go rika and aaron"she said giveing them a plat .and then got her self a plat and stated to eat ."am so happy i found you .and am also happy that your powers are coming in.just try to relaxe them"she added .and eating that the same time
rika was eating too fast ."damn rika slow down you might chock of your food"she grawled,"fine"rika slowed down for her
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13   being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 1:03 am

Aaron shook his head to Lovern when she asked if he was afraid, "Why would I be afraid? I like you and you like me. There's no reason to be afraid of that." He said to her which he then watched Rika walk up to him just to spray him with pain, "It's fine." He said to her looking at how Rika had painted his chest before he rushed after Rika taking in the new scents that were in the air now that he turned as quickly as he had. He then rushed and caught Rika before she could get too far and kept her held as he brought the smaller girl to the kitchen, "Can you please just relax and enjoy a hot meal instead of running around like a crazy person?" He asked with a sigh finding himself stronger and faster on top of everything else he had.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13   being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 12:56 am

rika started to laugh. as for lovern was happy too holding rika"wait are you afrad people would moke you too like me??"she asked
then rika got off and walked to aaron and she still had the spray can and spry him and ran off laughing"git back here rika and say sorry.love its ok go get her i'll make the food for al of us"she smiled
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13   being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 12:52 am

Aaron looked up at Lovern when she explained that she had something on the table already, "I know. I thought that I'd get something warm for Rika since she'll be here a while." He explained before he looked at the two who were looking at him oddly, "I'm a kitty?" He asked before reaching up and touching his new ears and then looking to see his tail swishing back and forth, "Well...Look at that." He said to them shocked at the revelation that he changed as quickly as he had then he scratched the back of his head, "I guess that I just turned faster." He said to them laughing lightly.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13   being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 12:47 am

lovern smiled"love the meat is on the table with the plat alread for you"then she smiled seeing the tail and ears"sweety your your"
then rika yelled it out loud"your a kitty cat"she yellled
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13   being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 12:42 am

Aaron sighed seeing how Rika was trying to ask him to help her which he then said to her, "I'm not doing that because I don't want it on my conscience that I could have saved a little girl from having such a bad cold that you were stuck in bed for days." He said to Rika then he went over to the fridge. He bent over looking for something where the two could notice that a tiger striped tail popped out from his pants while he was searching for food. He didn't realize that it had happened and when he got other things for a warm meal, it was even more evident when a pair of ears popped up from the top of his head in place of his human like ears.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13   being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 12:33 am

lovern smiled "come in rika ".rika shock her head no and she stick er toung out on aaron"your not the boss of me "she yelled
lovern then .grabed her arm and out her in side .rika did not wanted to go in loverns house"get me out i want to stay in side "
lovern then aked aaron for help.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13   being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 12:28 am

It was shocking to hear that because he had slept with Lovern that he was going to turn into a neko himself. It wasn't too much of an issue since he figured that he would just be the normal guy with a few catlike features, "Well. I guess that it won't be too bad." He said to her which he then placed a kiss on her cheek, "We will be together. It's not a huge deal that I'll be just like you." He said to her before he looked to the door hearing the knocking.

He looked at the knew girl that had suddenly arrived in the middle of the night. Then came the news that this new girl, Rika, had gone about and spray painted the name she heard about on the houses including the one he was taking residence in, "Just wow." He said seeing the paint on the house which he placed his face in his palm shaking his head, "Just come inside so you don't get sick. You could get a bad cold out there if you stay in the rain." He said to Rika kind of disappointed that the little girl showed up and it was quite possible he wouldn't get his alone time with Lovern later.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13   being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 12:15 am

(am going to add a chara to make it funny)

lovern then took out bread and some meet "well you see you now are my mate and that means in a few weeks your turn into a neko to"
she said very cute .and wonder if he was happy to be one?
then a noke came on the door .lovern looked cofused"who would come at this time at night"? she asked then open the door and saw her long time old friend but she was only a little girl and lives around here .she has long pink hair and weres long dresses and has dark brown eyes.she smiles very cute but odd some thing was up with her smile"ok "lovern grawled"what did you do this time rika".rika then smiledwhat are you talking about?"she asked very cute trying to hid it.but rika saw lovern as her big sister "ok in my school today there was this new kid and his last name was dick .it was funny word .so i got a spray can and but that word on every house on each house even yours".lovern then looked out side and got back in and grawled "your in a hell of trable ..were is your mother"?she asked then rika cryed "she left me all alone here"she said kinda said.her cute 10 year old self was not ready to be alone ..then aaron moved lovern to the side to look at the girl.
rika got scered of him
"dont worry his nice"lovern said.then it started to rain and rika stayed out side.lovern sign "but the resone your like this is why your mother never punish you"loven added
.rika then stayed out side"dont worry am good out side"

rikabeing a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13 - Page 7 Anime_girl_by_TheifKingKura
lovern
(you can do what evry coloer u wish)))
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13   being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 11:54 pm

Aaron chuckled lightly when Lovern asked if he was hungry, "Yeah. I guess that I could use a little bite to eat." He said to her going to his pants and pulling them on though leaving his shirt off since she was comfortable with the idea of shedding clothes in front of him even if he wasn't too comfortable with the idea with letting his rod swing free everywhere in front of her, "Sure. What do you want to ask?" He asked her
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13   being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 11:49 pm

lovern got happy"tomorw is satrday yea"she smiled.then felt his kiss and touching her hips that made her more happy"but you must be hungery"?she asked him going to the kicchen and geting him something."um love can i ask you something"she asked him
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13   being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 11:44 pm

Aaron was glad that he was good even on his first time with her, "Glad you liked it." He said to her pulling out slowly and letting Lovern have her feet touch the ground when she turned the water off, "You know. Tomorrow's saturday. We can stay up a little later if you want to spend a little more time in bed it won't be too bad for school." He said to her which then he kissed Lovern on her neck coming up behind her and rubbing her hips.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13   being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 11:30 pm

lovern then felt so hot then befor aaron cumed she clamaxed and .after that she felt his seeds in her she was out of breath and huged him .and smiled"i loved it"she smiled then .she laughed a little "we were clean now were dirty glad were in the shower"she laughed"then kissed him again and turned off the water.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13   being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 11:26 pm

Aaron clenched his eyes shut after another moment of the rapid and rough thrusts into Lovern which soon she felt as he thrusted all of his weight into Lovern and his seeds began filling Lovern to the brim with his hot juices that settled soon after sticking to every surface of her insides. He released his lips from Lovern's and saw her in his arms against the wall, "Did you enjoy yourself?" He asked her keeping her in the same position since he didn't want to move away.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13   being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 11:15 pm

lovern started to moan louder and yelleing his name .as the pleasher went on it felt .so great and lovern wish this would last forevery as she moved in to a deep kiss.and huging him as they mad love as the water hit there love scen
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13   being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 11:04 pm

With the water rushing over them while they were together any blood that Lovern let out with his penetration was washed away and down the drain in their act. With her hip movements added with his own the pleasure seemed to escalate through the entire act. His lips moved from her nipples back to her lips and placed the deep kiss to her lips while he pushed himself to make this moment feel like paradise to both of them.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13   being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 10:30 pm

greatdragonsoldier13 wrote:
Aaron thrusted his weight up into Lovern breaking her barrier in the process. While ge looked like he was big when he had first exposed himself to her, he felt even bigger once he was inside of Lovern. He then waited a moment letting her adjust to his size before he started thrusting his weight into the cat girl in his grasp. This feeling was so new to him and felt like heaven
lovern felt aaron pass her barrier .she then gasp of how big he was.she could feel the blood going down her lage then.she took the pain and ten a little while later she did notfelt the painshe was abol to adjust to him.and started to move her hips and moan
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13   being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 10:25 pm

Aaron thrusted his weight up into Lovern breaking her barrier in the process. While ge looked like he was big when he had first exposed himself to her, he felt even bigger once he was inside of Lovern. He then waited a moment letting her adjust to his size before he started thrusting his weight into the cat girl in his grasp. This feeling was so new to him and felt like heaven
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13   being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 6:48 pm

lovern blushed more .when he was sucking on her nippils .she moaned his name more loveing the pleasher then .huged him tight and waited for him to put his sheft in to her for them to have there frist time to gether .as she got read for him .
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13   being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 6:44 pm

Aaron looked to Lovern's eyes before she could feel him pressing his lips into hers. It wasn't long before she could feel him penetrating into her giving him more of a way to keep Lovern in her position while he had his way with the attractive cat girl. His mouth moved to her nipples while he pinned her to the wall and began sucking on them while he slowly added his movements to make their first time enjoyable.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13   being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 6:22 pm

greatdragonsoldier13 wrote:
As her heat grew stronger he could almost feel the way her scent seem to smash into his senses egging him further to continue with the act and even started to press Lovern into the shower wall deepening the kiss just about forgetting about washing up and wanted to move straight to them being one. His free hand moved to her leg where he started lifting her leg up widening her opening as he took his hand from her womanhood and did the same to carry the woman in front of him while he stayed between her legs.
lovern felt him press her into the wall of the shower still kissing him .she let him move her lage to open her for him .ans maoned more "aaron .what are you..doing"she said maoning louder and louder .wanting him more"her hands went on her breast playing with her own nippiles .wanting someone to lick them .as she purred more
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13   being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13 - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next