Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

School of the Unknown ((Mature W/ ShandyFlower))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

Number of posts : 1906
Registration date : 2012-12-01

School of the Unknown ((Mature W/ ShandyFlower)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: School of the Unknown ((Mature W/ ShandyFlower))   School of the Unknown ((Mature W/ ShandyFlower)) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 8:52 pm

A mere moment felt close to an eternity, the way in-which one can fall so far and lose themselves in pure bliss. Allen couldn't begin to think of anyone else he'd rather wish to find himself teasing orally, or having to toy with his body. Yes they can go no further then this, but it doesn't mean he isn't sanctify with only this. This would be the only time and only once he's able to share this bond before having Merian to part with me. Therefore he sought to make the most of it, while leaving a grate impression she'll long remember. So doing so, Allen held out a little longer, seeking to drive her body in pure bliss, moving the finger to a further deepest thrusting and felt around for a weak-point, while the tongue rolled over her lower lips folds and ball of her un-popped cherry. Warm and wet with the ability to send a sensation to tingle, where normally this ability is used to heal. In the end he'd gave up what was held back, which flooded her mouth in creamy white cum. And in-turn Allen accepted her pour juice down to the last drop, lick her pussy clean till she removed herself.

A long moment Allen remain quiet afterwards while getting dress as Merian did first. He can't believe she rally going away. Still he had noting to say, however heed the request when she'd asked him to take her back to her room to pack up, and so he lead her by the hand to bring her back inside the house. For the remainder of the night he'd helped her pack but with nothing to say still. Putting away in travel bags, the belongings she'd wish to have with her, until retiring to his room for bed, although Allen didn't sleep and couldn't sleep to find himself wake the next morning, as the other brothers where taking what Merian had pack to be loaded on a truck.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

PostSubject: Re: School of the Unknown ((Mature W/ ShandyFlower))   School of the Unknown ((Mature W/ ShandyFlower)) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 20, 2017 4:55 pm

Shifting her small hips over and over again repeating the process, the two alone and merians last day on this small family farm. The blue hair female drawer a line in the taboo shared between her self and her brother. Tasting his cock and his seed deep in her mouth was enough for her, but this burning fire deep inside her loins. Her wet folds bagging to be filled , her wet cave feeling his two smooth fingers and wet tongue playing around with her clit got her over the edge. " hmmm!!" She moaned with her brothers cock deep in her mouth. Removing her mouth from his pulsing shaft the the teen felt and tasted his yummy cream seed driping down her lips and now looking down at his shaft seeing the liquid drip from the hole of his shaft. Her wet juice from her orgasm first; brought her body a new sensation, second her bother now has the taste of her juices deep inside her. " t-that felt good" she added slowly pulling her body up and placing her feet on the wooden floor of the barn lifting her body up to her feet. All marks from her father has vanished . Her alone nice and pale like it has been before, moving her small delicate fingers down her arms and small waist a smile crack wide seeing she was healthy once more all thanks to her lovly brother.

Grabbing what little clothing to cover her body with, only fining a small old tawle covered in strands of hay and dust. " mind taking me to my room? I need to pack for tomorrow.." Her voice died down knowing soon after this, the love they shared will be for nothing and the two will no longer see one another, as the school works. Many humans don't know how the school rules and how it works.

First: the school it self is in a self world or rather a separate dimension, in this dimension time is relevant not unless your in a reaper class.

A reaper class in a rank this school mainly teaches students about reaping and gathering souls. But as a school it also branches out into many other subjects. Like scientist , office clerks, teachers, time travelers , mathematicians , and so on. But it starts with basic lv. And from there it's your choice to be a reaper or somthing differ.
A reaper class has many small ranks with in it self, making sure to septet the ranks from noob to export. As for merian in this exsample she has writen her self under 'reaper' so skipping basics and has put her self under basic reaper rank. Before raseing to a higher rank in the reaper class.

Now in the reaper class the reapers must leave there school grounds to hunt and collect the souls that was asined to that said reaper. They return to the school after they have collected there soul and once done they must repeat the same dance until they become a higher rank reaper. So in this case, there is no sure fine way to know if she'll ever see her lovly brother again, unless she reaps his soul when dat day comes.

Unknown of these facts from nether of the two merian walked with her lovly brother away back to the safty of there room. As he watched her pack for tomorrow deport
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: School of the Unknown ((Mature W/ ShandyFlower))   School of the Unknown ((Mature W/ ShandyFlower)) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 17, 2017 1:20 pm

It never once escape him, the sense of actuality despite the overwhelming lust and desires. This is as far as this goes, having oral sex and nothing further then this. Even Allen knows they couldn't cross this taboo, as much as he longs for her as a lover. Knowing of the drawbacks and consequence their relationship will face. Overall, what this will do to Merian emotionally. His hips bucked in reaction to her deep throating, as to Merian reacted the same to the pleasure. Though her crotch moved about, Allen kept his lip firmly press on her folds, licking and suckling the folds and clit with the flow of her nectar juices. Two fingers move to pump her, reaching deep and hitting the bone of her g-spot, in all while pressing himself despite how lively her movements became. "Ahhh.... Merian," his cock throbbed within her mouth as he moaned her name, "It's too close, I-I'm going to..." Erupting, a flow of cum poured into her mouth. Thick and creamy texture, but to a start from pre-cumming.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: School of the Unknown ((Mature W/ ShandyFlower))   School of the Unknown ((Mature W/ ShandyFlower)) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 15, 2017 11:02 am

Shifting her small waist up and down wiggling her hips side to side , this heat between her nether regions grew hotter then any thing she could ever imagine . Her hands rested on his butt, as her mouth sucked up his thick harden shaft. It was hard at first but after a while of getting used to taking her brothers deep cock inside her throat . The young girl toes curled up arching her back in a way as her throat vibrate from the moans she let out. His mouth was doing such a wonderfull job. Her mind was so fuzzy, barely able to think clearly but that soon vanish as there was a new tingle sensation runing down her small body, so her wet folds. But she kept that to her self, as she didn't wish to have sex with her brother, she wishes to have sex with the one she loves. Yes she loves her brother, but seeing he has the same blood as she does crosses the line for her. Sucking one another off was a different story all together. Merian sucked her brothers cock as fast as she could moving her hands from his cute ass to his tight balls , giving them a squeeze . Lifting her legs off the ground and stretching them out her body began to shiver ." Hmmm!!!" She moaned arching her back while Allens cock is still deep in her throat
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: School of the Unknown ((Mature W/ ShandyFlower))   School of the Unknown ((Mature W/ ShandyFlower)) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 1:46 pm

Through a mere thought in curiousness towards his own sister, Allen started to wonder much about her as they venture down the forbidden path. The movement in her body expressed how much it took to enjoying the pleasure of his mouth, yet what came as much of a surprise is when Merian placed a squeeze to his ass cheek. She may have thought this is gross but her body was into, and so he dove his tongue in deep from the moment she'd parted the legs for him. Licked and sucked her folds and started fingering the hole from the moment she went down on him. Allen moaned lightly but never stop his attack on her wet pussy. Eating her out and started fingering her in and out, all the while it felt like her walls were closing in on the fingers and even suck it back in. He wanted to say something but didn't wish to spoil the mood. No, he kept at pleasuring her deeply, to the point of his body reacting in the same way to heal her scares. The heat of his body gave Merian a tingle all over, as if she is feeling a need to fill her void.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: School of the Unknown ((Mature W/ ShandyFlower))   School of the Unknown ((Mature W/ ShandyFlower)) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 05, 2017 11:59 pm

'I can't believe am doing this! This is gross but my body needs this!' She thought in her own little word. A heavy gasp left her pink lips feeling her own brother picking up her wet pink insides. Her body twitched from the pleasure and the none stop touch long he was adding to it. Opening her smaller legs wider for easy excess her deep red eyes looked up seeing her own brothers thick cock just hovering over her face. Curious the young famer licked the head of his cock, taking each inch of his thick meat. As her mouth moved up and down his cock her hips did the same with aliens tougne around her clit. Pressing her thin pale fingers on his ass checks pressing them and squeezing them, before giving them a good slap to add that sexual playment. The 'slurping ' sounds echoing through out the barn merian didn't like the taste until she gotten used to it in her mouth and down her throat. The more he played with her wet clit the hotter her cave gotten, she needed to cum. And to make sure her brother was enjoying this too, other then sucking his cock the young women squeezed his soft balls to add more to her mouth full of his meat .
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: School of the Unknown ((Mature W/ ShandyFlower))   School of the Unknown ((Mature W/ ShandyFlower)) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 03, 2017 1:03 pm

In thoughts over the matter in this moment presently, Allen began to wonder what made Merian changed her mind? He didn't know she is doing this for his sakes, and to think she wanted this too didn't cross his mind. Since as she'd said about a brother loving his own sibling as a lover is gross. Yet, his body place the whole thought aside. It felt so good getting stroked off by his beloved sister, Allen did not want to think about anything else. He just let her work over his shaft, as the member harden and stiffen to a full erection. Hot to the touch as it twitched wildly, "Merian..." He moaned her name before shift his body to gain a better sight, looking eyes to eyes with her, on the following when she'd suggested they blow each other off. Allen was a little surprised with what Merian said, then again it further aroused his cock as she found lust in his eyes. And he shift to bring himself facing her lips down below. Opening the legs Allen spotted Merian's juicy and pretty pussy, looking to be please. And so his lips meeting her folds, he ate her out like a horny hungry dog, enjoying the tease of his sister untouched sweet tasting pussy. "Merian... you smell and taste so good," while laying on his side in the 69 position, Allen grabbed hold of her ass, pulled her womanhood more into his face.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: School of the Unknown ((Mature W/ ShandyFlower))   School of the Unknown ((Mature W/ ShandyFlower)) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 03, 2017 12:10 am

Merian soft small hands wrap around his body, snuggling her head into his neck. From there her just a moment ago her hands held his shaft enjoying how hard and how much his cock pulse to the touch. Removing her hands from his back, the female slowly moved her hands back down between his legs playing around with harden shaft. His cock twitching in her grip her head moved away from his neck ignoring warnings. Tossing them to the back of her head the young women kept moving her hands around the cock, then the head of the shaft as she kept this pattern his body moved closer as well with his strong grip at her waist got the girl to jump." Allen?" She asked hearing his heavy groans and she didn't wanted to admit that she was enjoying this as well." We can suck each other off?" She asked Then she asked another question." I wish to say this, I wouldn't mind sharing our first time together ."
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: School of the Unknown ((Mature W/ ShandyFlower))   School of the Unknown ((Mature W/ ShandyFlower)) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 31, 2017 10:39 am

In truth Allen was rethink the whole idea, going about healing his poor sister and regretted ever to find himself in this position with her. I was pure torture. His body screamed to act upon it's lustful desires with the one who can only make him feel this way. Even Allen felt this was strange, how he gets no other reaction from other girls, only Merian as it seems. “No... no Merian, if you do that... Ahhhh... I won't be able to hold back." He felt her gripping hand caressing his shaft ever so gently, up and down to inspire his boldness. To eventually causes the manhood to grew thicker and longer. But Allen feared himself be coming far wrapped up in his own lust, he'll do something regrettable. "Merian... I'll only want you more if you keep doing this," he'd warned, "I would just die if ever you come to hate me."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: School of the Unknown ((Mature W/ ShandyFlower))   School of the Unknown ((Mature W/ ShandyFlower)) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2017 7:53 am

The heavy wounds of her small body began to heal, even her back lashes that was given to her by her strong father. The none stop pain from her father soon fade away and it was now replaced with her brothers kind embrace. Her body heated up from the shared lewdful healing process. His nude body pressed against hers, but merian felt this heat burn up between her legs. Biting hard on her soft pink lips, knowing well that Allen might have gotten turn on from there hugging. She felt abit bad and by his voice he just wanted to be close to her. The the farm girl slid her hand down between her legs and from there she grabed a hold of his thick shaft. Giving it a nice rub and tug." I want to make my brother feel good." She addressed moving her fingers up and down his cock, moving it slow then fast once again." Brother, Allan." She sigh a soft moan shifting her hips side to side, getting turned on hearing his groans, as she her self wished to make love to.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: School of the Unknown ((Mature W/ ShandyFlower))   School of the Unknown ((Mature W/ ShandyFlower)) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 28, 2017 1:21 pm

A light gasp escaped his lips, from suppressing the moans longing to be voiced. Since the sensation of embracing the one he most dear, in a naked loving embrace was found as a deep pleasure all on it's own. It felt so good, her warm naked body clinging pressing to him, while feeling Merian's small but cute perky tits pocking at his chest. In-turn Allen began to develop a hard on he'd been forcing down all this time, but sadly for him it harden up and touched Merian between her leg, lightly at the slit folds. The longer they held to one another, the more she was healed. Leaving a cooling tingling lingering feeling that felt refreshing and pleasureful. "Just... a little longer, " Allen pleaded through a whisper while holding Merian tighter, along with another passionate kiss on her lip. "By tomorrow you'll be gone, so please... I just want to hold you a little longer."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: School of the Unknown ((Mature W/ ShandyFlower))   School of the Unknown ((Mature W/ ShandyFlower)) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 27, 2017 8:44 pm

She let out a heavy gasp of breath when feeling his hands removing her bandages, first it began to sting from the wounds her father placed on her, but that soon fade away when Allen spoke in a calm tone of voice. A chuckle left her lips hearing him." Pfft whatever, I don't give a fuck about you any way." She joked opening her mouth again to speak his lips crashed into hers, as her naked body pressed close to his, feeling her own wounds being healed by her own lovly brother. It felt wonderful how gentle he was being." A-Allen." She gasped her small breast pressed close to his chest and her nipples getting hard. Between her legs, a heat grew. As the two do such lewd things to one another's body, but despite this, the body contact seems to be working." Y-your helping.. And I love you too brother." She moaned but as she said before she didn't wish for him to be her first. She would rather have someone that isn't in the family to be her first.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: School of the Unknown ((Mature W/ ShandyFlower))   School of the Unknown ((Mature W/ ShandyFlower)) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 27, 2017 1:19 pm

Somewhat crushed and heartbreaking to hear such words said, from the one Allen most dear. But then again she is the one in the right. It is gross to suggest the act of incest, no matter what his feelings towards must be. "It's your fault," he's to tease, lightening the mood, "you know about my crush for you and still you kiss in the way loves do." He signed lightly before given another soft kiss, right after Merian asked not to have sex, but to have body contact in healing. And so Allen removed his clothes, as well her bandage to get started. Lying beside her he took Merian into his arm as she would feel a tingling sensation upon the wounds. No longer she felt the stinging and burning, like it was melting away slowly, bringing about soothing comfort. More of his naked body pressed into her own, with continuous kisses to her lips, passionately in expression to the feels he holds with Merian. "Who wouldn't fall in love with someone like you? Yes I love you so damn much!"
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: School of the Unknown ((Mature W/ ShandyFlower))   School of the Unknown ((Mature W/ ShandyFlower)) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 26, 2017 7:45 pm

Merian eyes light up in shook to hear the very man she lived with was now this close to her, speaking the truth of how much he loves her. The gentle kiss he placed on her head, the open scare that leak blood from her head was now healed up . It didn't hurt the young lady, but rather she was glade about this. Looking up as her eyes meet up with Allen. The women didn't know what to say, instead she bit down on her lip knowing what he meant by "I love you, I love you enough to give you my body " as he grew closer the female placed her small hand into his chest. " I love you too brother, I knew you always hade a crush on me, i don't know what to say, first off it's gross knowing my close brother wishes to make love to me." She paused and added something else before braking his heart." But I also fell happy to know you care so much, for a gal like me." She rested her hand on his and held them tightly." I don't wish to have sex with you, but I do wish to share body contact." In thoughs words she used her free hand to pull his head close to her's once more to place a kiss onto his lips once more. As a soft grean glow began to form around his body, ready to heal her body of wounds and scares ." Am ready." Was the only words he needed to began the healing process.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: School of the Unknown ((Mature W/ ShandyFlower))   School of the Unknown ((Mature W/ ShandyFlower)) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 26, 2017 1:47 pm

To whom won't one self find their eyes overwhelm with tears, beholding a sigh so horrible, in blood a beloved one lying along the ground near death. Allen found himself unable to hold his tears back, consumed with grief, where the natural reaction came absent. Normally, if were to see parts of her body unclothed would inspire sexual desires, often found embarrassed and ashamed with himself to even have such thoughts and feels. When even inadvertently see Merian undress or without clothes. This time however see her naked with very little bandage covering, it did not cause a sexual response. The dreadful feeling and concerns kept him free from the taboo reaction. “It's not your fault Haxtion, I shouldn't have... if I didn't make our mother angry... then... Merian... she would have...” chocking over his own words Allen cut himself off at mid sentence, before the eldest brother leaved Allen with Merian on words saying good night.

Allen sigh deeply, thankful to find her regaining cautiousness with the arm reaching up to caress his cheek. So he leaned his face into her palm naturally, with the usual reaction, whenever she place a hand to him. Allen moved along the guiding hand that brought him into her kiss, but, this isn't anything like other times she would kiss him. Deep and passionate, his lips locked with her expressing true feelings to show her he see her more then just a sister, before the lips parted. Thus felt to come clean with the truth, “I... didn't... I didn't dislike it at all,” admitting he like it as the expression of a blushing red to his face showed. “I did this to you, so... let me at least heal your wounds,” Allen held a secret of his own, now revealed when he kissed the top part of her hand. The wound slowly closed up with the fresh scare forming. “I can heal your whole body but I have to do more. I would have too...” he stopped while over come with another blush. “ Merian... I love you. I love you enough... to give you... my body.”
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: School of the Unknown ((Mature W/ ShandyFlower))   School of the Unknown ((Mature W/ ShandyFlower)) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 26, 2017 10:56 am

Jr mind set is what saved merians life. Or rather is what saved her from being punished any further. coincidence as when his father left , Allen was soon running to merian aid. Jr began to place the young girl down onto the floor removing all her clothing, striping her tossing her both riped and or blood covered clothing to the side. Still knocked out the young girls body thin and harshly wounded, haxtion quickly grabed some alcohol and pour it over her flesh wounds knowing that this will stop any infections from spreading. Once that the young man removed his sleeping gown, which was a night shift and some boxers. He pooped the buttons from the shirt and with his stranth he riped the shirt into strips as he did this, Allen ran in with his face full of tears seeing his bloodly covered sister. " bro, I manged to save her, but there's no choice she'll have to be healed. theres no way she can go to school tomorrow like this. She's still week in this state. Unless there's a healer near us to heal merian in seconds of moments then we wouldn't have a prablem sending her to school." He added wraping her scared body with the strips of clothing he riped . He manged to cover her full body he even hade enough to cover her cunt, Jr. didn't want his sister to be fully naked." Allen am sorry I wish I heard this before and saved her, and let me guess max woke you up." He knew max woke him , as max is known as the snitch . He will open his mouth to fucking any one. Jr got up from his feet and soon left the two alone." Good night Allen." Was his last words before heading out.

Her eyes slowly open as Jr left a soft red with no spark in them, her eyes looked tired and so none nourish . A cracked voice left her lips." Allen.." She spoke in a soft hum." Allen... " she moved her arm up rubing it over his face but the young women still couldn't move." I don't know why, but am able to speak and regain cautiousness ." What shook Allen was she placed her hand under his chin to pull him closer to her face, she wanted to give him a quick kiss on the lips to show a sisterly love, but then, her brothers lips locked into hers, the kiss lasted for a while feeling his lips into hers, her lips taste like something sweet even though she doesn't like sweets her self. The next moment her lips parted from his looking at her brother with soft eyes." Didn't mean for the kiss to last that long"
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: School of the Unknown ((Mature W/ ShandyFlower))   School of the Unknown ((Mature W/ ShandyFlower)) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 26, 2017 9:03 am

At this very moment, the two of them found themselves at a stand still. The father only allow a short extent of mercy towards his daughter, when Haxtion Jr sought to be sure she draws breath and nothing more. Therefore feelings lead to none other than the feeling of disrespect, as the son wish to tend to her wounds. "She has this coming, no more no less. I told her at a young age... to never use such a demonic power, and here I find her practicing under my noise. So if I must lash her at an inch of her life, so be it to dive out the devil within." He words holds no righteousness, considering her fate as a woman into Merian's young adult years. Yes, it was already decided and agreed upon under the mothers demand to use her body when the time comes. Therefore the eldest son's words appeal to the father, "fine... patch her up. Wouldn't want my investment broken before making some use of her." No more to say, the head of household put his belt while leaving the scene, moreover Haxtion to tend to Merian.

During that time and place, another situation manifested within Allen's room or rather at his bedside. With the Young Max taking it upon himself to wake the other up from his comatoseness, “Sssss ahhh... what the hell Max!” In response and in turn Allen reciprocated to the flicking of his black eye, with a hard smack upside Max's head, repaying the insult. “What The fuck is wrong with you dumb ass!?” The the explanation gave word, telling him that something had happen to Merian, “Oh no... he wouldn't... not again,” with his words Allen came out of bed and race to the barn, since usually this is were Merian would be brought to be punished. There he found her in a bloody mess as tears formed around his eye. “ Merian... no... dad has gone too far. No... this is all my fault. If I hadn't taken up your chores... if I hadn't talk back to mom...”
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: School of the Unknown ((Mature W/ ShandyFlower))   School of the Unknown ((Mature W/ ShandyFlower)) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 24, 2017 12:19 pm

Haxtion Jr held his sisters lifeless body in his arms , she is so much smaller then him. The second he lifted her body from the cold wooden floor he was yelled at by his father, forceing him to put her down. "She is your daughter, she is my sister. " he added keeping her in his strong arms. "It you must punish me then so be it! " he said in a strict tone. " I love her ! We love her ! And I will not stand and watch you beat her to death! I don't care if she cares a fucking demon! I will stand my ground for her! For fuck sake she has school tomorrow!" He stoped speaking and did as he said. He stayed his ground and didn't move no matter how hard his father hits him. His first son is truly strong, after many years of harsh punishment his body has gotten used to it. Blood drips off her small week body, from her back and arm. Her face close to his chest as his large muscular arms cover in her blood. Biting his own lips he held her even closer kisses her check and forhead before taking a calm breath and looking twords his father, why he was his favorite son ? It was because his son knew how to approach his mind set. " father." His voice thicken." How about I ask this, what if merian fails this new school? What if they return her ? Selling her off for sex trade is your best bet. But think about it, who would want to buy a marked up slave? Have you seen how much sex slaves sell for ? For millions so what am trying to say is that, if you end up killing her. Then your going to end up waisting money you spent on her, and I know , you know that , that's the last thing you want to happen?" He voice calm and now having the same mind set as his father.

Meanwhile max the youngest boy in the family being only 13 years of age, even younger then merian. The young boy has great hearing, unlike merians gift that the family sees as the devils work. Max has what people call gods gift, where he's able to hear any little sound from a far distance. He sat in his room over hearing what has happened, of course he knows his big brother is lieing to calm down his raged father, but Allen needs to know of what's going on. In a dark quite room, Allen layed in his bed with an ice pack over his black eye, in deep sleep in his bed. The soft sounds of foot steps grew closer to his room before his door open wide letting in the light from the hallway. The light shines on his bed, and on his face. The young teen walked into the room and shifted aliens bed side hoping to wake him up." Hey.. Yo.. Wake up.. " he shook the bed harder then shook his body by grabbing his arm and moving it . " hey! Fuck face wake up! You need to get yo ass up!" He yelled before removing the ice pack and flicking his black eye, forceing him up from the pain." Sorry but, it's merian... " he paused
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: School of the Unknown ((Mature W/ ShandyFlower))   School of the Unknown ((Mature W/ ShandyFlower)) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 24, 2017 7:40 am

He felt it at the bottom of his boot, lifeless moment in the youngest daughters body, from the the stress she'd endured at the hands of her own father. He couldn't rightfully depict is as punishment, no, this was pure torture and downright abuse. Doing so in such a way as if she were less then human, where the Cocklock father would show more leniency towards stubborn and disobedient ass's. With her, even after Merian passed out along the barn's floor, still his fury in tune with madness fueled the act of abuse. Lashing and lashing from the whip of the leather belt, creating a new bloody mark upon her body along the back. “Demon... witch... devil's child... how dare you! If I must... I'll beat the demon out of you... my sinful daughter. This is good your own good.”

It would have gotten worst, since the father held no end to his rage, therefore thankful some had come to intervene on Merian's behalf. The elder brother, the first son who brought the father to a stop from the moment he'd heard his voice. “You too... dare oppose me!? Am I not respected under my own roof? Are you also dare to mock me?” Despite his own words the father did removed himself from Merian, taking the foot off as the eldest son was allowed to at least see to his sister, if she were still alive, however, when he took her up in his arms a line was crossed with the Cocklock father. “Did I ever said she is allowed to go or the wounds be treated? PUT... HER... DOWN!!! she is still be punished!”
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: School of the Unknown ((Mature W/ ShandyFlower))   School of the Unknown ((Mature W/ ShandyFlower)) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 22, 2017 7:53 pm

Why did it end like this? His full rage , his thoughts of how 'unholy' her power is. Every thing blacked out as her face hit the dusty wooden floor. Soon after she didn't felt pain, all she could do was hear his loud voice. Angry , and full of regret. Tears ran down her soft red eyes. Her arms out over her head as her chest stayed flat on the floor. After a few slashes of the belt, across her back, the young women let out heavy moans of pain. Griping the dusty floor with her bloody hand, wanting to crawl away and forever leave this world. But with his heavy boot pressed hard on her lower back the young women hade no choice but to hope it ended. The echo sounds of the belt hitting her flesh, blood drips from her chin from the harsh impact. The strings around the barn still intact ready to go again, but she knows, she isn't strong enough. As her mother said so many times, ' you are week!' It spins around in her head, closing her eyes . The young female body grew numb no longer able to feel pain, as her body was both tired , and in to much pain. She layed there lifeless, tomorrow she'll be on her own living on the campus of the very well known . 'Time Zone Academy' as humans only know this school as a school for geniuses. But alas there wrong, the school doesn't accept just any one, and getting a spot on the list to enter the school is rather impossible, only the top 500 can enter any thing bellow they'll decline your request .

It felt like forever, but the female blacked out from the pain he gave her. Her body layed there lifeless, her back covered in deep slashes and blood. The more he got to see her body the more he saw that she was no longer moving. Just moments before he could make a move his first son walked into the barn with disgust across his face. " dad?!" He yelled in a deep harsh tone. His bare feet touched the dusty wooden floor he turned to see his sister lifeless on the barn floor. The only light came from the open door. His first son crossed his strong arms and spoke." What's the meaning of this? She's our sister! It's bad enough she's force to leave and now I see your beating her to death?!" The first child being the calmest and the one to take over the farm after mr.cocklock a death. He walked over to his sister and moved close to her pressing his two fingers over her neck to see if she is still alive." Oh thank god." He sigh softly helping her up." This is out rages! You need to calm your down." He added helping merian up. (( the first son is the biggest and strongest brother in the family his father doesn't raise his voice with him, but he does get firm with him. )
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: School of the Unknown ((Mature W/ ShandyFlower))   School of the Unknown ((Mature W/ ShandyFlower)) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 22, 2017 3:48 pm

The out cries with sincere tears, bagging for her father to hold back his wrath had fallen on def ears. As if the father himself carried a stone cold hearted, that prevents him from heeding any form of compassion. Even if it were the angelic voice of his daughter, which can melt the hearts of men, doing onto evil to another and finding themselves stopped, if to have heard such a voice. Sadly no. Despite all of her cries, all of the tears, still the Cocklock father lashed her hands, harder in inflicting more pain to drive the one point once and for all. Magic is foreseen as something unholy, therefore the practice under his roof and among the Cocklock family is forbidden. "Has it gotten into your head yet? You disobedient little bitch! Have I not told you before, magic is forbidden. Count yourself thankfully, for if it were your mother, she would have had me cut off your hands instead." The abuse went on to no end, till he was forced away from her through a massive blow, sending the father hitting the side barn once Merian send him flying. "You... how'd you become this strong," he asked through a demanding tone filled with rage. "In my house, under my own roof you've been practicing the devil's art of witchcraft... HAVEN'T YOU!!! This insubordination... all you disrespecting the rules of my household... ENDS TONIGHT!!!" With Merian's ability that caught her in midair, was short lived once the father too jumped into the air and grabbed the ankle of the leg. Using all the strength to pull harshly, sending Merian slammed facedown along the ground. And adding to the cruelty, a foot stomped her lower back, in punning and held still, "if I must, I'll beat the demon out of you." With one lashing, the back of her shirt came ripped open, then continually till the back came fully bare, to make more slashes. Red cuts that bleed as his foot stomped harder, "This is for your own good, so don't make me defile your body to the point where I can't use it for money. No one is going to want to fuck a girl with a marked body."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: School of the Unknown ((Mature W/ ShandyFlower))   School of the Unknown ((Mature W/ ShandyFlower)) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 21, 2017 1:56 pm

-----
His wife noded and was glad to know he did his job. With a wave of her hand the older women turned around as the only sound he could hear was her one inch heels hitting the wooden floor. Walking a few feet away from her husband the women spoke in a cold cruel voice." I don't want 'everything ' she has." With the back of her head facing her lover,she spoke a few words to him before heading to bed." I don't allow the week , but the strong. Every one in this family including me serves a purpose. Either using their strength or their wisdom merian hasn't shown nether, other then laziness. " she paused for a second taking a few more steps to the door before opening it wide to leave to the next room." She spoke a little more, " she looks a little like me when I was younger , so why should I be jealous ? Am glad she's a sight of beauty, " she said this showing that she is rather proud for giving birth to her." But she's week, and that's not what I enjoy." Leaving the room and Closeing the door shut his wife left to the other room, where the kitchen connected with the living room and from there a felt of stares at the far right of the living room heading to the second floor of the farm house. Lost in thought as the older women walked her heels no longer making a sound of Metal hitting wood but rather a quite sound of her heels hitting the cream color soft carpet. Her long dress just just dragging along the carpet the Mis. Cocklock was lost in thought. ' it's to bad she doesn't have a body of a women but rather of a young child. I would have kept her but alas I can't. In this world, you have to use your body to get what you can. Or else you'll find your self bagging for food and money, while the rich republican ignores your presence . She must learn, to be strong but until then, she is no longer welcomed in this family. A cold chuckle left her pale sagged lips raising her head up taking the first step onto the stare case to the second floor. Her knees began to let out a loud crack, slowly rubbing her knees a heavy sigh left her lips. ' my age is getting to me, am getting weaker and weaker.. ' with each slow step up the stares the older women grip onto the railing of the stares now reaching the top floor, with each step caused the older women some pain. She didn't moan in pain nor did she looked like she was in much pain, she just remain calm and went back to walking to her bed room.

Meanwhile the hard slap across the young girls face widen her red eyes her feet taking a step back, horror running across her face she wanted to run. But it was far to late his strong grip grabbed a hold of her short blue hair pulling it hard dragging her body to the back door. The young girl scream in pain ." Please! Papa! No am sorry !! Am sorry I don't want this! I was trying to clean the place faster! Papa!" Her screams was loud and a cry of bloodly murder echo throughout the grass field kicking her feet back and forth wanting to get out from his grip. Her two soft hands covered by her fathers iron grip. The sound of his belt brought shivers down her spin. The large wooden door slowly closed behind the two humans while her father pulls her arm out slashing at her hand over and over again. Keeping her still with his other hand, the young girl began to cry out of none stop pain. Soon she cried out loud her finger tips bright red, as her wrist covered in the blood from her finger nails. She lean her head back in a loud cry and soon her own powers pushed her father away from her body. He didn't see it. Unless he looked closely, thin fish strings in the air. With a few movement of her fingers she moved the string around making two large wooden puppets spring from the piles of hay. Pining her father to the floor and giving him a few punches of there wooden hand. But her power isn't strong as soon he brake free from the string as now it was a battle between merian and her father. Before he could hurt her her string pulled her small body up in the air with her feet handing on two think strings." Am sorry, but I don't seem to understand why you have to turn this into Violence?!" She girl yelled .
(( her father enjoys fights also he does win so be as dark as you can get . ))
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: School of the Unknown ((Mature W/ ShandyFlower))   School of the Unknown ((Mature W/ ShandyFlower)) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 20, 2017 1:14 pm

All that had transpired in the wake of those present, while the Cocklock father gave word to Merian's fate, concerning her punishment. Allen, unlike the others, couldn't take place to give ear uttering from the fathers lips. In some since its better this way. If he did hear about Merian set to be cut off from the family and brought to live her days at a boarding school, no doubt Allen would have turn his rage towards the father. Likely a blood bath would have accrued in Allen's own blood. Instead thankfully, somewhat, the youngest male was taken to his room since his body lied lifeless from being knocked out. Meanwhile everyone else tend to themselves. "Satisfied," the husband asking the mother, through a harden tone. "I'm sending our daughter away. Are you this jealous of her, because not only her brothers adore her unnaturally, but also, she's expected to turn out to be a fine beauty. Your jealously is disgusting, wanting everything she has."

Though the Cocklock father holds marriage in love lost, his remains to uphold his duties as a husband. Why else did he KO his son for the disrespect he'd showed to his mother? Why else would he send the most beloved daughter away, to please the selfish wife? This he thought about, yet put it out of his mind, to have no conflicting feeling to go back on his word. So he found his way into the kitchen, to be sure Merian is minding her duties without help from her brothers, which would enraged him to find his words disrespected. However from what he saw became more enraging. When Merian was using her power to do her work. Therefore the back of his open hand came at a hard swipe across her face with a terrible clashing echo. "I see you've disobey me. Have I not told you; magic is forbidden in this house?" He pulled in her hair, dragging Merian outside and to the back of the barn as the Cocklick father undo his belt. Her hands held in place, under the hold of his big and powerful gripping hand. Layer on top of the cutting log used for cutting the wood out back. Several lashes came down on her hand, drawing red and started to bleed from the fingers to the wrist.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: School of the Unknown ((Mature W/ ShandyFlower))   School of the Unknown ((Mature W/ ShandyFlower)) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 16, 2017 6:16 pm

The brothers stayed quite , from watching their father relase full fury onto there young brother. Quickly the other larger brothers backed away and remain silent. Haxtion Jr did like how his own father punched the light out of his younger brother. His tall body, and muscular built body from cuting and lifting up large wood. His hair in a big mess slowly keeping his high, surprised in away that Allen didn't die from the punch, just out cold. The mother was hurt and upset from her sons comment, crossing her arms she was rather satisfied to see the out come of his out burst. The sons noded to their fathers request and soon left, not before they could hear mr cocklock announcement . A lot of them couldn't believe there only sister will be forced to move out, normaly they'll seek near by schools to keep there sons here to work. But alas merian stood there with her hands full of dirty dishes noded softly to her father as the small female turned around to leave, off to clean the kitchen.

The largest male , the first son haxtion Jr. walked over to his younger brother and picked him up to his bed room, like a rag doll he lifted his body up and slumped his body of his large shoulders as his legs dangle close to his large chest. Walking back to their room the other brothers soon follow suit. Leaving the dinning room. The mother soon left too not wishing to speak to no one as she's still angry after today. Merian was all alone once more cleaning the dishes, she wasn't to sad, as first off she doesn't get to stay here any more. But second she'll miss her brothers, some of them are asses but a lot of them are kind like Allen, haxtion, box box John, max and Hans before he moved. With the Tower of dishes she needed to clean , merian glared at them for a moment before backing away from the sink of dirty water and soap. The young female raised her hands and moved her fingers in away. No time plate after plate began to wash after another, clear strings picking up the plates and cleaning one after another as fast as she can. A smile crossed her lips glad to know her special powers was working, after many years of trying to use this trick, it finally worked. Once washing the young lady waved her left hand and soon the dishes dryed up and was placed away into the covers . " that should do it." Keeping the same rhythm , the young farm girl didn't see or hear her father walk into the room.

He got a good look at how she manged to clean the dishes so fast the unseen strings picking up and cleaning the dishes, and watching her move her fingers in every way possible . Then she finally finished and rubbed her hands together knowing she's done, turning around the young women took one step then one step back seeing her father." Ek! D.. Daddy.. I mean father." She quickly bowed and stayed in one stop hoping he wasn't going to punish her any more then he has.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: School of the Unknown ((Mature W/ ShandyFlower))   School of the Unknown ((Mature W/ ShandyFlower)) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 16, 2017 1:13 pm

The scene at the dinner table, if one were to focus through the eyes of the beholder. The conclusion stands to an unusual dysfunction above the norm. Silent rage, nasty glaring, and emotional invested anger placed under the unreasonable sort. Most usually, even to this length in the Cocklock household, despite their usually dysfunctional way of living. Allen to his own conclusions found the answer he'd longed thought over, once emotions erupted into violence's. Given through words and physical altercations. Before hand, the calm before the storm, Allen sitting next to the beloved younger sister, while gaining support from the eldest brother. The truth came to light. "So that's how it is, you're shapelessly jealous with your daughter getting more revered then you? Respected... worshipped like a goddess? Who would want to lower their nose at the feet of a old bitch?"

In turn to react and act out, Allen sought out a forceful hand to shove his mother out. Little forceful to come standing between Merian and the other who strike the daughter. Yet then, the turn of events brought the father to finally intervene, first slammed the hands upon the table, to gain everyone's attention. He set his sights firstly towards Allen, since he is the cause. "I don't care about your feels with your mother, but... you will respect her," said the Cocklock father with a firm and demanding tone, after bring a fist to Allen in full force. Knocking him out cold upon the. Dinning room floor. "This is mine and your mothers household, so all of you will give us the rightfully respect we deserve. I will have piece in this house, even if I have to cast anyone of you out. Therefore it has been decided. Merian, you are no longer welcomed here. Starting tomorrow you'll be packing your belongings, because from now on you'll be living on campus at your school. All the arrangements have been made."

((Had to find the right character personality to act out so I hope this is to you liking.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: School of the Unknown ((Mature W/ ShandyFlower))   School of the Unknown ((Mature W/ ShandyFlower)) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

School of the Unknown ((Mature W/ ShandyFlower))
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next