Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13   being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 10:58 pm

lovern said nothing but let him .but rika started to cry and yelle in pain "why did you do that "she yelled geting off him and rubing her butt of how much it hurt ."you desirve it "loveren gralwed .the rika yelled back at loveen"i hate you"
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4483
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13   being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 10:57 pm

Aaron nodded to Lovern which he then sped forward before Rika could react and put the smaller girl over his knee and began spanking Rika with solid and swift slaps across her butt with her clothes on so he wouldn't be accused of sexual abuse.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13   being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 10:42 pm

loveren grawled "i say spank her .like my mother did to me when i was bad like her "lovered said croseing her arms loking at rika very mad,then rika ran "no way .."
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13   being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 10:40 pm

Aaron jumped up on one leg a few times when Rika kicked him in the knee which he growled at Rika, "Lovern. What do you think we should do to punish Rika?" He asked his lover crossing his arms on his chest.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13   being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 7:02 am

rika then got mad at arron and back talk him "fuck you"she yelled at him kicking him in the nee loveren then was geting more mad
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13   being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 11:30 pm

Aaron groaned hearing the young girls talking at each other back and forth like teenagers that had a lack of self control, "Rika. That is not the way you talk. I don't care how much you don't like someone. That is not how you talk young lady." He said to her as he walked with Rika and Lovern to get into the house
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13   being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 11:09 pm

rika started to kick and yelle then lovern walked to mark and bowed "i am so so sorry .what ever she did she did not mean to do "loveren sdie as she started to walk away then lucy started to alugh ."bye rika the poor brat ""fukc you"rika yelle thouging a rock at lucy .loveren ut rika in the house in the midddle fo the living room ."your in hot water now rika"loveren grawled
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13   being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 11:03 pm

Mark was just about to make an announcement to try and stop more of the problem onto to hear Lovern and then Aaron later on.

Aaron smiled to Lovern and then he kissed her back when she kissed his cheek. He got off the bed and got dressed up once more, "Rika!" He shouted and then he jumped out the window while he slid down the roof to drop down to the ground and moved to Marcus and Rika, "Come on Rika. Just get home before someone tries to shoot you." He said to Rika which he moved between Rika and Lucy to keep more problems from happening so soon.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13   being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 10:57 pm

rika yelled at mark "your not my mother dont tell me what to doooo"she yelled and then started to fight with luace,rika thne started to yelled and calling her ho .

loveren woke up and started to wake up and kissed arron on the check then got up and put some clothing on .loveren walked out siide to see rika puting up a fight then loveren yelled "get your ass over here now rika"loveren yelled then rika talked back "make me"
loveren started to grawled
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13   being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 10:52 pm

Mark made a loud groan when Lucy began crying like a spoiled brat she was, "Rika. You aren't helping." He said to the younger girl and then he pressed his fingers into his forehead, "Just go home Rika. You're just causing trouble here." He said to Rika getting a headache from the yelling and complaining between the two.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13   being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 1:02 am

luce yelled "his lieing daddy "she said crying in to him .then rika walked with mark and go closer to the father"sorry dud but luce is a bitch and stop treting her like one its mad at she is a dum ass too"she added the luce yelled "see daddy "luce yelled .
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13   being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 12:58 am

(answered)

Mark sighed hearing Lucy crying to their dad about how he and Rika were being mean, "And that is exactly why I hate that bastard. He babies Lucy to the point that she's a complete and total brat." He said to Rika which he closed his eyes and then he explained to his father when he walked back outside, "She forgot to mention the part about killing someone through the butler." He said to his father which he crossed his arms over his chest.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13   being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 12:38 am

(did it)
rika then looked at him"but why .his looked kind your lucky to have some one like him."she gralwed at him then heard luce cry to her dad "daddy mark was being a big meaner.and rika is being a big bother " she said trying to act all cute and sweet .then rika looked at her and then said"oh god ,thats it am going to kill her."
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13   being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 12:34 am

Mark had to block out the image of the two Rika was talking about simply for the fact that she was as young as she was and talking about sex with the adults in her home. Then the car came up with his father coming in just to treat him like a small child, "God I hate that man." He spoke groaning when the man went to go into the house, "I wonder how he's going to spoil that brat this time." He spoke which he was ready to come up and punch the man.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13   being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 12:20 am

(ok i;ll try)
rika thne noded "thanks but you should hear them ,"dhr said then she tryed to do loverns voice moking her "ah aaron you feel so good."she moked "oh lovern i love the way you fell."rika said then laughed ."oh yea baby rock my world "she moked again ."oh this is funny"rika said to him then .a red car came in the drave way and out came a tall man.he looked like the father .but he was the only one that came out of the car then her locked the door .then walked to him son befor pating him on the head.like if he was 5 years old.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13   being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 12:13 am

(It's fine. Just try and think. Short story was that your character was kidnapped and brought to the man. You can make details even if it isn't the same way it was done.)

Mark scratched the back of his head when Rika mentioned about moaning sounds and then getting a camera, "You are an interesting one Rika. Certainly did mature early for a girl your age." He said to Rika wondering what it was about her that made her so quirky and the way she is as a girl, "At least the people you live with like each other enough."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13   being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 12:02 am

(ok shit ,i was so mad at my bro i delited it .fuck !!!!am soorrry i have angry prablems and i allways get mad a delit stuff ,am sorry .what should i do i dont remeber what i wrot !!)
rika then looked at him and smiled "thnals i am arnt i .and oh yea my home in a few doors down ."she said poniting to the house ."if you every hear load moaning voices just get the cam and your good"rika said then added"oh yea be were of a grumpy old fart and a big man.they like each other."she said
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13   being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 11:18 pm

(I might be interested in doing that rp, but maybe I can add a little more depth to the male. Maybe he is a mafia overlord and he just got through an interrogation which is why he has blood on his hands. We can debate why he's looking for a woman)

Mark glanced at Rika then he shook his head, "You are just plain hilarious." He said to Rika which he then looked around, "So. Where are you living now? I can't be watching you all day long." He said to Rika where he tried getting a hold of where she was living.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13   being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 5:33 pm

greatdragonsoldier13 wrote:
(I'm not sure I'd be into that)

Mark then shouted at Lucy, "Shut the window and shut up!" He yelled at his little sister which he rubbed his temples to relieve himself of the pain in his head further, "Why does this crap have to happen to me?" He asked himself feeling the throbbing pain in his head.
the master was mean then with my chara would show him how to be nicer ?but its ok )
luce then yelled "fine"then slamed the window and then rika started to laugh."wow i feel sorry for you .hahahah"she laughed moking the big brother
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13   being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 5:21 pm

(I'm not sure I'd be into that)

Mark then shouted at Lucy, "Shut the window and shut up!" He yelled at his little sister which he rubbed his temples to relieve himself of the pain in his head further, "Why does this crap have to happen to me?" He asked himself feeling the throbbing pain in his head.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13   being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 3:21 am

(hey i have a rolpay up i need a master that is evil man but is soft a little.want to join?)
rika then laughed" ha ha bitch"rika laufgh then luce yelled"i hate u"
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13   being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 10:15 pm

A vein just about popped up in his forehead when Lucy yelled at him, "Because you tried to get the butler to kill her if I remember right!" He yelled back then he looked at Rika, "You aren't helping." He informed her which he then rubbed his temples to relieve the pain in his head.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13   being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 10:03 pm

rika smiled and walked away from the street."your funny when your mad."rika said laughing then lucey yelled."HEY NO FAIR HOW COME SHE GETS TO BE TREDED NICELY AND NOT MEEE"she yelled then rika replyed"is why.your a ho"then lucey yelled and so did rika.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13   being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 9:50 pm

Mark stared at Rika for a minute while she inched herself closer to the street, "You're just loving this aren't you?" He asked Rika while he was watching over her. He had to admit though, she was entertaining to say the least.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13   being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 9:28 pm

rika was loveing how mad he can get and smiled at him then got closer to the road and was about to go in it."am going to .."she said laughing a little
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13   being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next