Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4483
Registration date : 2009-01-10

being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13   being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 7:44 pm

Aaron felt the enjoyable sensations when her licks and kisses came to his attention which made him feel that much better leading to him shooting his seed into her again when she climaxed on him. His hands lightly massaged her hips enjoying everything that happened with him.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

PostSubject: being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13   being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 7:33 pm

lovern blushed and lick his cute ears .then kisses back .she started to moan loud .meaning she was going to clamax.as she moved her hips faster
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13   being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 7:30 pm

Aaron moved the lickings to a deep kiss onto Lovern's lips while his hands wandered her frame while she rode on him as well as keeping him close to her with her hands in his hair.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13   being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 5:38 pm

lovern then started to lick him and she moves her hips and her hands was in his hair
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13   being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 3:55 pm

Aaron's tail moved to Lovern's body and slid it's way along her body making it to her nipples where he began tickling her nipples that he knew they were going to be tender when they started having their family that he knew would happen with how often they were in bed, "I love you too Lovern." He said to her moving his hips with hers enjoying how good it felt to have Lovern wrapped around him.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13   being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 3:50 pm

lovern the moaned as he was thrust in to her and he hipes started to move making her moan more "i love you."she moaned"i want to stay with you for ever"she said
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13   being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 3:46 pm

Aaron looked seeing how Lovern got on top of him. He examined her figure and trailed his fingers along her sides as he then got her straddled in his lap with his shaft thrusted up into his mate's womanhood.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13   being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 3:37 pm

(omg am so sorry about that .i with you luck then friend :bounce: )
lovern the swolw his cum and smiled geting up on him .showing off her breast at him .and sat on his lap"please do me my love"she baged
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13   being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 3:34 pm

(it's fine. I just got through being through court so I'm a bit tired myself. That and I'm going to my army thing tomorrow)

Aaron grinned feeling her back to licking him which he was enjoying which she could feel as he then released his load into Lovern's mouth where a pleasant look came up to his face.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13   being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 3:27 pm

(i meet lovern sorry i was hafe a sleep)
lovern then smiled and purred licking the sides of his cock .happy he was loveing it
(sorrry)
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13   being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 3:21 pm

Aaron let out a small yowl to Comit when she stopped her actions pretty much telling her that he wanted her to continue with how she was pleasuring him. She could tell he was savoring the feeling and hoped that she would like how his juices tasted.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13   being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 4:35 am

comit smiled at him maons still .then she .stoped to tess him
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13   being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 9:25 pm

Aaron felt as Lovern's mouth surrounded him and he could feel her suction and licking him which he began letting small groans out as his hand moved to Lovern's head keeping her where she was longer enjoying the way her mouth felt to him.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13   being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 8:57 pm

lovern then licked in to his dick more .for him to feel the hole mouth .
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13   being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 7:56 pm

Aaron looked down seeing how she was so willing to drop to his shaft where he felt the delightful sensation of Lovern licking his shaft, "Oh yes. That feels great." He said to her sitting up while she was licking him.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13   being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 7:10 pm

lovern then smiles and got to his cock .she started to rub him .as smiled when he moaned
lovern then started to lick his cock
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13   being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 6:53 pm

Aaron tasted her juices on his tongue when she came onto his tongue which he brought his lips up though she had already went ahead to move when she licked his cheek like she had done, "If you want to do that then I won't argue." He said to her swishing his tail enjoying his time with Lovern and looking forward to all the time they would share both tonight and from what he understood would be the rest of their lives.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13   being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 5:57 pm

lovern smiled and maoned louder ."am happy so."she blushed feeling his ruf toung going in and out of her .her claws then hold on to the shets on the bed .than oaned more .and she climax "ah .i just cam" she blushed ,as she can feel aaron was in heat aswell and licked his check"want me to do the same what you did to me to you?"she asked
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13   being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 5:29 pm

Aaron noticed how sensitive Lovern was after her experience now that she had after they had made love in the shower, "Then I guess we're going to be very active with our new lives." He said to her before he then began to move further down and she could feel his tongue slipping into her and having his tongue exploring her insides pushing her to her climax.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13   being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 5:03 pm

lovern moaned more felling him finger her"yess i waned more after the frist time"she moaned .then she felt his sweet kisses as she was geting closer to her clamax
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13   being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 5:00 pm

Aaron let his fingers work her magic on Lovern for a few more minutes before he worked her to the bed and began placing small kisses along her neck and then down between her breasts while his fingers moved to her opening getting Lovern ready for her second time, "You've been wanting this even before I took you the first time haven't you?" He asked her working her over.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13   being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 3:53 pm

lovern finished cleaning the paint .then felt his kiss"am ready"she said feeling his hands on her sides.she started to moan again"ah this feel good love"
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13   being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 3:50 pm

Aaron felt as Lovern went ahead to start cleaning him before he could get too much of a chance to move. He didn't mind in the slightest since the way that she cleaned him was rather pleasant to him. He continued letting Lovern clean him until the paint was completely gone then he moved to place a kiss on Lovern's lips, "Are you ready beautiful?" He asked her as he moved his hand to her sides and slowly began running his fingers along her sides.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13   being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 3:46 pm

lovern the got ready on the bed and pured wanting him then started to laugh"i think so too .as she took out a tawle and started to clean him off
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13   being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 5:24 am

Aaron watched Rika leave the room which then he heard her ask to continue with their mating, "Oh yes. I'd love to keep going." He said to her before he then took a hold of her hand where he walked with her to her room eager to continue their time in bed, "Do you think it will feel better now that I'm now a 'kitty'?" He asked her closing and locking the bedroom door where he took his boxers and pants though when he looked down he remembered that his chest was spray painted, "I think I need to get my chest cleaned off first though." He said with a small laugh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13   being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13 - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next