Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13   being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 10:05 pm

rika the smiled "yeaaaa"as she ran to her room and got ready for beed.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4483
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13   being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 9:46 pm

Aaron groaned hearing the tone in Rika's voice then he looked at Rika and ducked down with a very unpleased look on his face, "You really are something Rika." He said to her then he pointed to her room, "Go to bed and I'll talk it over with Lovern in the morning to see if we have the money for it." He said to her before he picked Lovern up and placed a gentle kiss to her cheek as he walked with his lover into their room.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13   being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 9:19 pm

rika corsed her arms and poted "ok lets have a little promiss ,when i go to bed and wake up in the morning ,you have to get me a new dolly "she said very evil
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13   being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 9:11 pm

Aaron groaned hearing Rika then he shook his head, "Rika." He spoke in a somewhat commanding tone while Lovern was sleeping so that Lovern could get her rest, "We all need to sleep. Lovern especially. We can go somewhere tomorrow if you go to sleep OK?" He asked her trying to find some way for them to come to a compromise.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13   being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 7:17 am

rika yelled "nooooo".kicking and yelling lovern was on the floor asleep
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13   being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 6:42 am

Aaron scratched the back of his head when Rika called him daddy, she must have really taken a heavy liking to Aaron so soon , "Come on kiddo." He spoke chasing after Rika. He heard that Rika had candy then bumped into Rika. He let out a sigh then he knelt down to Rika, "Come on Rika. You can have your candy tomorrow. Right now it's time to go to sleep. No one is saying they are going to take your things away." He said to Rika taking a hold of her bag, "Is that OK? Can you wait for tomorrow to eat?" He asked her.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13   being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 10:32 pm

rika then looked at him and smiled "ok daddy "she yelled .lovern blushed when she said daddy "rika "lovern yelled then rika got up and started to run around "ammm noottt sleeepppy"she yelled then lovern walked to rika to rikas new room then went in her bag "as now i see you have candy"lovern gralwed mad at rika.rika smiled at her then took the bag "its my candy "she yelled then bump in to aaron .
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13   being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 10:14 pm

(Happens all the time. I'm not mad)

Aaron let out a small sigh then he shook his head, "Well it's a good thing we don't have school tomorrow. Because we are not getting any sleep tonight." He said to Lovern setting her down on her feet and then catching Rika while she was in mid air, "Come on now. You need to go to bed. Because we all need to sleep." He said to Rika before setting Rika on the ground and then pointing to the door, "You have a room, just get to sleep." He said to Rika in a surprisingly father like position.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13   being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 8:56 pm

((very sorrryyy))
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13   being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 8:36 pm

lovern smiled and let him care her to there room rika was still jummping on the bed not wanting to sleep
lovern roled her eyes ."she never stops ?"she ask
(sorry i frgot)
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13   being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 6:31 am

Aaron smiled seeing that Lovern was back to her normal self then he said to her, "Nothing bad. Just a little sleep walk." He said to Lovern which he then let a chuckle come up from his throat, "Thank you. You helped with that if you remember." He said to her twitching his ears while he carried her back to her room.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13   being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 3:38 am

lovern was hold by a man .she loveswhile she holds her lovern wakes up and smiles."what happen"she said being hold by aaron she smilded."why your strong"
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13   being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 11:32 pm

Aaron heard the words that came from her lips then he moved in to kiss Lovern lips hoping that the action would help to calm her, "I love you too Lovern." He said to her before he then picked Lovern up when she showed that she was calmed down. He was holding her in a way that was comforting as he held her close to his chest.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13   being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 4:32 am

lovern was on the ground .her eyes are still red and looked like she was going to kill still ,then sheshe said quitly 'i love you'to aaron .she had no idea what she was doing in real life.
~
her dream she was in her old school walking around .it was around 10:00.she got to the class and all she saw was the people that killed her parents .lovern eyes started to cry and took out her hard covered book and started hiting each one .blood was every were as she was killing each person there .then a sweet sound of her love was comeng from the sky.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13   being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 9:52 pm

Aaron evaded the mallet when Lovern began swinging the hammer at him. The cat like agility he acquired from Lovern when they mated made things easier for her to do so. He didn't want to hurt Lovern even with her attacking him. He slipped a hand around her arm and pulled her to the ground, "Lovern. Please. Wake up!" He called to her trying to have Lovern leave the dream world that she was in.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13   being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 8:54 pm

((sorry i hade no other idea so this poped out of my head .sorry i hope u can under stand it.))
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13   being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 8:48 pm

lovren was haveing a bad dream and was still in it ."die you monster"she yelled as she took out a malit trying to hit him.rika then jumped iut of the way"oh did she tell you if you ever wake her from a dream .she thinks she is still in it"rika yelled
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13   being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 8:36 pm

Aaron blinked confused where this side of Lovern came from. He understood that she was still Lovern and there was not a big reason to really fear her, and there was the side of him that found this side of Lovern exciting all at the same time, "You OK Lovern?" He asked her wondering if she was upset with rika that badly .
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13   being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 10:59 pm

once rika jummped .she felt aaron holding her .for a minnit she saw him as her father .and she smiled."whyyy"she yelled"i cant sleeeeeep"she started to move more"play with me plzz"she wanted to play .with her new friend but saw him as a dad.
lovern then got up .her eyes looked glowing red and looked like she was going to kill.lovern yelled"go to bed"the gralw yelled scered rika and she ran to her room.and wich got aaron scered too
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13   being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 10:54 pm

Aaron shook his head and then rushed quickly to catch Rika as she was in mid jump, "Alright. I caught you." He said to Rika holding her up like she was his daughter even if he was too young to have her as a daughter, "Can you please go to bed now? Me and Lovern need to get some sleep for tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13   being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 7:50 pm

rika then saw him and started to run around ."try to cach meeee"she yelled.then she got up of the table and on to a nother table yelleing
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13   being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 7:47 pm

Aaron groaned slightly hearing the breaking in the living room. He then rolled Lovern onto her back and left the room after he got his clothing on to see Rika, "Rika. Do you really have to do things like this so late at night?" He asked rubbing his forehead in mild aggravation.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13   being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 11:04 pm

lovern was sleeping very cute
while you can here things bracking in the liveing room .
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13   being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 10:16 pm

Aaron slowly traced his fingers along Lovern's frame enjoying the soft skin on her while she was laying on top of him to slowly fall asleep, "I love you too." He said to her enjoying the gentle pressure that was placed on him.

His attention was brought up with Rika after hearing her wandering through the house. He didn't want to move, but at the same time he wanted to make sure that Rika wasn't causing trouble while she was awake. He laid awake on the bed not wanting to disturb Lovern as she slept.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13   being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 8:30 pm

lovern huged him after there love secn and her and aaron feel on the bed .lovern looked at him .and smiled"i love you."she said then feel asleep on his chest.
tried after makeing love

rika was still playing it was way past her bed time..the time was 3:00
rika got bored and started to walk around .and explor
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13   being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13 - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

being a cat in school is heard :for:greatdragonsoldier13
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next