Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)   blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 6:32 pm

comit smiled"your a leden in the future and she likes me thats why "comit then huged her and went back to looking at inuyasha
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

Number of posts : 2535
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)    blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 6:26 pm

keiko ears lowered but stayed at comits side.

inuyasha said "how do you know me then. and why is she so protective of you."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)   blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 6:19 pm

comit took a deep breth"am comit flower"she said ponting her self"and thats keiko"she said poniting at keiko .she then got up and walked to inuyasha"camil down keiko"
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)    blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 6:16 pm

inuyasha rubbed his head and said "uh i guess. everythings still kinda fuzzy. who are you two."

keiko got between comit and inuyasha protecting comit
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)   blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 6:12 pm

comit push him of her "welcome to earth "she said geting up "and your inuyasha right"she said geting her scaner off the floor and she put it in her pockit
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)    blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 6:09 pm

keiko watch and closed her eyes when the glpowing go to bright and suddenly felt a inuyasha land ontop of them.

inuyasah groaned as he felt something cushy under his face like a pillo unaware it was comits breasts. inuyasha eyes opens and said "where am i."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)   blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 6:02 pm

comit noded"i think "she sadi takiing out her scanerand puting it on the arw"i think this might work"
she than pulled the arw and started to glow
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)    blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 6:00 pm

keiko smiled as she fallowed comit her mate to the tree. she said "so should we try and wake him.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)   blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 5:57 pm

comit kissed back.
comit though about it and walked to the tree
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)    blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 5:31 pm

keiko kissed her and said "how do you know you werent sent here now to change time."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)   blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 3:28 pm

comit looked at him"one .am not a prestise .2 i dont have the power too.and tree am afred i might mess up time"
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)    blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 10:43 am

keiko said "then why cant you save him."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)   blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 2:52 pm

comit "its says we can not touch it ..in the future a women the future well save him .but am more in the futre then she is ..she is from 2009 am from 2033
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)    blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 10:15 am

keiko said "does the shiny thing say how to set him free. maybe we can reunit him with his high priestess."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)   blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 6:48 pm

comit put a little commputer nere him"it says he is inuaysha he got on this tree by a prestise by falling in love he got tricked ."comit looked at him"how sad
"
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)    blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 6:46 pm

keiko said "i dunno i heard rumors of a inu traped agaisnt a tree. i think his name was inuyasha."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)   blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 6:43 pm

comit walked out of the cave and started looking for it
they walked every were then they walked past inuyasha on the tree"comit omg who is that?"she asked
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)    blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 6:36 pm

keiko smiled and said "good. i am glad. i love you."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)   blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 6:23 pm

comit kissed her "dont worry nothing bad will happen i will stay with you tilll the end"
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)    blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 6:22 pm

keiko said "of course i do but i dont want you to leave either. i will protect you and our pups."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)   blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 6:21 pm

comit grabed her hand and dressed her "want to look for my missing pices of my time belt"she asked
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)    blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 6:19 pm

keiko knew comit carried her pups like she carryed comits pup. she dressed wishign comit to be happy.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)   blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 6:16 pm

comit "i do belive you .and i do want your puppy ...i jest have a bad feeling .that-"when she was about to talk more the phone rang
comit"hello"
:comit the time belt ..the time belt ??:the man worried
comit"stop worring i have it"
the old man:no you dont not yet ...you must leve:he yelled
comit "i cant one i love someone and two iam missing a part"
:find that part and hurry your death is comeing soon:
_he hangs up_
comit gets dressed
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)    blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 6:13 pm

keiko said "why not my love do you not believe me. do you not want to be puped by me."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)   blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 6:08 pm

"i have a feeling i might not have a child"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)    blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next