Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

Number of posts : 2535
Registration date : 2008-12-26

blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)    blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 10:01 pm

keiko nodded and kissed commit and said "im nervous i only love you what if he doesnt want me. if you want me to do this i must go frist." will you encourage him and all" she blushed as she watched commit. she saw commits dick go back inside her. she said bring inuyasha." she blushed as she magic herself a second womb sending her into heat. she waited

you can temp inuyasha for the scen with keiko. i hate typing a scene by myself)
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

PostSubject: Re: blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)    blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 9:52 pm

comit huged her back and looked at her."yess i want you to have his pupps too "she said kissing her and smiling at keiko
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)    blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 9:46 pm

keiko looked at commit and said "okay i will but you must promise me you love me more and will show me more attention than him. do you want me to have his pup to iw ill if thats hwat you wish."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)    blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 9:41 pm

comit smiled and moaned more then looked at her,"dont worry i still love you and please i would want to carey his child ..that and i love you more and i would not leave you ..never"she said moaning and playing with her hair
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)    blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 9:37 pm

keiko smirked as that was the point. she began suckign her wanting to drink her cum. she growled at the idea but could see it meant alot to her. she said "you can share him if you want i can even give you a second womb to carry his pup if you witsh." keiko was sadden though wanting to share and commit could see keiko would need convincign and time
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)    blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 9:32 pm

comit moaned and satrted to buck her hips .."ahhh love your going to make be cum again."she said taking a deep breath .then got an idea."i say lest share him..come on please"she said with a cute face.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)    blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 9:24 pm

keiko vlushed and said "its is natural. if it wasnt i wouldnt be able to do it right." she smiled as she really wante dto help inuyasha but also keep commit to herself make them both happy.. she licked faster on commits dick and tickled her balls
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)    blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 9:20 pm

comit moan and smiled at her.."but its not natrel .do do this."she moaned and smiled."your toung feels nice"she maoned then looked at her..
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)    blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 9:18 pm

keiko mmed feeling commits seed inside her. she kisse dher as she got off her dick and began lickign it. she said 'i understand but you dont . im not tellign you to trick him or dishonor him. all im saying is creating someone with your feelings different personatlity and look. that person would be a perfect mate and mother to his pups. do you understand now."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)    blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 9:09 pm

comit cumed deep in her wound and smiled ..and kissed her."love in my time ..we use are own body ..are won person.am sorry but i dont want to hurt the poor man ..in my time .he saved use and becouse of him..am alive...so..do u understand"
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)    blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 9:05 pm

keiko gasped as she said "me to dont hold back my love" she panted archign her back as she howled again as she climaxed. keiko had a idea. she said "what about a clone of you one not mated to me with a different name
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)    blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 8:59 pm

comit thrushed faster and moaned."but...ahhhh"she maoned.then played with her butt."but ..i want to help him like you said ..am the person that has to fixe the past and help him find the person that killed his lover."she maoned and yelled "am cummingahhhh"she moaned trying to hold back
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)    blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 8:57 pm

keiko moane das commit pushe dher dick into her. she met her thrust by pushing back agaisnt her. she said "mm yes dont stop. then we create him the pefect mate and person to help him." i can do it with my powers though it would weaken me."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)    blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 8:54 pm

comit smiled"but inuyasha needs more then a mate he needs some one he could trust and someone that could help him."she saidshe a male dick came out of her and started to fuck her lover.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)    blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 8:52 pm

Keiko gasped and moaned holding on to commit as she howled as she released inside her and kissed her deeply. She panted as she said “we find him a nice female demon in heat he want be able to resist” she pulled out and got on all fours so commit could mate her now.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)    blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 8:43 pm

comit moaned more and more and yelled her name then she looked at her and smiled ."ok ..why dose we ..help him "she asked moving her hips
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)    blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 8:07 pm

keiko began thrusting hard into her and said with a moan "then lets get him a new lover or find someone to make him love her.' kieko moane dlesanign down to suck on her breasts
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)    blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 7:58 pm

comit moaned and wraped her hips around her lovers hips and smilede."ahh yess letsss she moaned...but...love he lost his lover"she said moaning.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)    blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 7:57 pm

keiko said "lets surprise him and find him the perfect mate." she mmmed and stoped and made her male member appear and pushed it inside moaning at the wetness
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)    blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 7:55 pm

comit moaned more and loud and moved her hips too"mmm yes he needs one"she moaned.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)    blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 7:48 pm

keiko mmed and said "you taste good my love." she contiuned licking her she said "maybe inuyasha needs a mate to" she pushed a few fingers into her
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)    blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 7:37 pm

comit smiled and lean back and started to moan ."ahh your toung is good love"she prred as she slowly moved her hips to her lovely licks
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)    blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 7:33 pm

Keiko blushed deeply. She ran a hand over the baby bump of commits belly and said “our pups are strong.” She then spread commits legs and began licking her
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)    blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 7:22 pm

comit noded "i feel yours in my ..my love "she said kissing her and undressing her as well
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)    blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 7:16 pm

keiko blushed and sad "me to my love. i can feel it movinge inside me do you feel mine inside you." she kissed commits neck her hand running over her large breasts
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)    blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next