Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)    blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 7:14 pm

comit smiled and kissed her back."i cant wait to have are puppes"she said smiling.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

Number of posts : 2535
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)    blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 7:07 pm

keiko fallowe dcommit to be alone for bed." she kissed commit deeply wondering if she wanted to have alittle fun before bed. she ran her hands over her body blushing she wondered if she was excited about there pups
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)    blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 6:59 pm

comit looked at her and noded "i wish i could help ..come now sweety lets get ready for bed."she laughed peting her head.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)    blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 6:53 pm

inuyasha said "no you dont understand. just forget it we will camp here tonight. i will gather some wood i ned to be alone." he walked off.

keiko blushed return the kiis. she calmed and said"will he be alreight." he rubbed again commits body.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)    blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 6:49 pm

comic looked at keiko and kissed her."calm down i understand how his feels"then she looked at him and smiled"i under stan dinuyasha but we well find him and help you get your reveng"
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)    blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 6:46 pm

inuyasha said "stop that.' she shook his head his ears twitching. he said in a grumble 'nothings wrong." he of coruse lied he felt like he was alone each time he got close to someone they dies

keiko growled when he snapped at commit
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)    blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 12:56 am

comit looked back and smiled ."come now inuyasha .."then she said nothing more once she saw that inuyasah was a little sad.comit walked over to inuyasha and patted him on the back and smiled,"whats rong"she asked
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)    blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 12:51 am

keiko kissed commit and nodded and said "lets go." she smiled as she could see commits belly showingthat helle dher pups her own also showing

inuyasha walked ahead not sure where to start though unaware both keiko and commit was pregnant
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)    blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 7:38 pm

(meow?)
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)   blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 11:20 am

comit smiled and pat him on the head"one thing i forgot what he is but we can try and find him"she said then looks at her mate and hugs her ."come on this is going to be fun"
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)    blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 11:00 am

inuyasah stopped growling and said "so where cn i find this person then so i can kill them."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)   blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 12:49 am

comit gralwed"no someone killed her as you"
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)    blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 12:47 am

inuyasha said "watch what you say woman. so your saying because of this fight her pining me killed her. so basicly i killed her."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)   blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 12:33 am

comit took a deep breath"remember what i said .kikyo used the last off her power to pine you too that tree.dumm ass"she yelled
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)    blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 12:31 am

inuyasha stopped and said "how the hell do you know all this." he growled as he looked ready to kjill someone. keiko growled and watched carefully.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)   blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 12:24 am

comit stped him"saidly kikyo is dead someone killed her"
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)    blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 12:22 am

inuyasha growled not sure he believe her. he turned and began to walk away. he was heading to the village.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)   blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 12:21 am

comit laughed
"ok its starts .someone did something to make you and kikyo and you hate each other .
someone disscass them selfs to be you to hurt kikyo and someone discised him self to hurt you.thats why you THINK kikyo hurt you
and kikyo THINKS you hurt her.in the end she pine you to a tree .hahah"she covered her mouth"sorry i almost laughed"
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)    blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 12:08 am

inuyasha said "fine explain im losing my patients."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)   blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 11:46 pm

comit took a deep breath "i know this story .please let me explane"
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)    blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 10:59 pm

inuyasha said "kikyo. she betrayed me. ii was taking the jewel away." he was trying to remember.

keiko mmed and nuzzled agaisnt comits petting
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)   blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 6:38 pm

comit was still peting her "you did kikyo but a spell on you"she said
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)    blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 6:34 pm

keiko calmed when comit petted her. she nuzzle comit but not taking her eyes off inuyasha. inuyasha. said 'mates pupped. trapped for 50 years. it just seems like i just fell asleep."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)   blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 6:23 pm

comit smiled "clame down hun please "she said peting her head "i do know you were traped under a spell of 50 years "she said trying to clame down her mate
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)    blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 6:19 pm

inuyasha said "how could you possibly know that. andthat seems like more than just likignyou.' keiko growled and snapped "i love comit and she and i are both pupped."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)    blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next