Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

Number of posts : 2535
Registration date : 2008-12-26

blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)  - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)    blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 9:09 pm

keiko blushed as she thrusted deep and cummed. she kissed comit as she pregnanted her with her pups. she marked comit as her mate happy.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

PostSubject: blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)   blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 9:06 pm

"keiko"she maoned "i love you too"she yelled
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)    blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 9:03 pm

keiko moaned as she thrusted faster. she moaned and said "i love my mate." shepulled on her nipples with her teeth gently wantign to satisfy her
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)   blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 9:00 pm

comit moans louder "ah "she blushes as he licks her breasts
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)    blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 8:57 pm

keiko moaned as she liked the pleasure to. she leane ddown and lciked her breasts
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)   blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 8:21 pm

comit blushed and felt how nice that was "ah this feels nice ah "she said drooling of the pleser
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)    blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 8:19 pm

keiko blushed as she said "yay." she kisse comit and gtot on top of her pushed her male member into her
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)   blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 7:55 pm

comit blushed very pink and open her lages "ok "

Last edited by shanyflower on Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)    blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 7:50 pm

keiko said "i can shift my form. im part angel i have abilitys."s he blushed and said "so may i mate you." she blushed as she member throbbed
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)   blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 7:40 pm

comit blushed "how is this posible ??"she asked "
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)    blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 7:39 pm

she undid her robe and let it fell to reveal her body. she blushed as she let her body change. she blushed as a male member grew from her
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)   blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 7:36 pm

comit blushed very red"umm how did you??ummah"comit blushes very bad
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)    blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 7:33 pm

Keiko wasnt sure she understood but just shrugged. she blushed as she sniffed her and tail wagged as she said "your in heat. want to be mates." she blushed deeply
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)   blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 7:28 pm

comit smiles "you look cute and i were it is why i have too "
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)    blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 7:21 pm

keikosaid "they why wear it. what is it she looked at it in ah but then looked at her and was even more in ah of her beauty.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)   blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 7:18 pm

comit undress and also took of her shinny gerer and all she was wereing was a bra and underwear "thats it was very hevey"
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)    blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 7:14 pm

keiko blushed and nodded and said "go ahead. my homes your home." she blushed
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)   blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 7:12 pm

comit noded and walked in ."is it ok i undress here"?she asked
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)    blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 7:10 pm

Keiko lea dthe way her tail wagging as she sorta flirted with comit and not long after they arrived to her cave. she said "this is myhome for now anyway. you can stay here to if you want."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)   blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 7:08 pm

comit noded and fowled her to her cave
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)    blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 7:04 pm

keiko said "you can't see in the dark." she poked the flashlight but was still nervous about it. she said "i have a cave near by. we can go there. you can show me all your shiny things."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)   blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 6:58 pm

comit laugh"its a flash light it helps you see in the dark"comit started to walk "so were do you want to go now"
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)    blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 6:55 pm

keiko looked at the devices in ah. she said "pretty." she wante dto look at them more. she looekd at the flash light and said "whats this." she turne dit on and jumped and hide behind comit. her body pressed agaisnt her back as she was scare dof the flashlight
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)   blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 6:48 pm

comit "wait"she took off her bottom dress and there was different types of shiny commuters and a belt with cool gagits then she took out a flash light"here this might help"then puts her dress back on
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)    blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 6:38 pm

keiko said "whats a lab." she looked up at the sky and said "its almost dark. we better find shelter." she took comits hand blushignas they walked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)    blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)  - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

blast back to the past (shanyflower, howlingmoon)
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next