Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Lord of Youkai no Jigen

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8535
Registration date : 2008-12-21

The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 7:39 pm

Sesshomaru grinned when she said that she dreamed her most vivid dream ever. "It was all me...you sounded like you needed it very badly" he said before he blushed. "It felt like you were awake the whole entire time..." he said before he kissed her back. "You wanting another round before breakfast?" he asked. He sighed hearing that they did not have the time for more sex, but he was not complaining. The sex he already had was adiquette for his needs, and he knew that Rangiku got just enough sex to make her day pleasant. He kissed her again. "I understand...go and brag about our son" he said. He rubbed his wife's belly, and their son settled down. Once Rangiku left for the meeting was when their son acted up again. The only bright side was that he was positioned so his legs pressed against her belly button, but the downside was he was bumping her spine and her bladder. He was very hungry indeed, and he pressed her belly button for service. Rangiku's belly button popped out now showing how pregnant she was.

Izayoi smirked at his question before she kissed him again. "I don't know, you tell be how you feel, and I might tell you how I feel" she said in a seductive tone. She stretched and yawned before she got out of bed. "How about breakfast in bed for when I'm really pregnant...okay?" she asked before she blushed. "The picnic sounds nice though" she said. She helped him out of bed. "I think there are a lot of things for us to do today" she said before she winked at him. "Like bathe together" she said grinning.

Toga stuck his tongue out at Yoruichi after the pillow was thrown at him, which Yoruichi stuck her tongue out back at him. They acted like children to each other, or did they act like this because they were friends messing around. He looked at Soi fon's nude body, and he gazed upon every inch of her remembering everything he did to it the night before. Yoruichi gasped as Soi Fon kissed her, and Toga rose an eyebrow. When Soi Fon broke the kiss, both Toga and Yoruichi was very confused before they looked at each other. "Is she okay?" Yoruichi asked. Toga shrugged. "I don't know...I'm surprised that did not turn into a threesome" he said. Yoruichi grinned. "I wouldn't mind that at all" she said before she liked her lips. Toga flinched. "I was being sarcastic" he said. Yoruichi grinned looking at Soi Fon as she got back. "What do you feel about a threesome?" she asked. Toga got bright red. "DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT!!" he yelled. Yoruichi grinned. "Obviously Soi Fon has feelings for both of us...I thought she might like to try us both out" she said. Toga sighed. "Yoruichi..." he muttered before he looked back at Soi Fon curious about what she might do. Yoruichi walked up to Soi Fon before she flashed a boob to Toga and Soi Fon. "I know you too love a little Yoruichi pussy every now and then" she taunted them. Toga blushed. "Damn it!" he muttered.

InuYasha sighed before he thought up something. "Hey, how about I help you bathe, and perhaps we can have fun while we get clean. I'll carry you to where ever you are headed...how does that sound to you?" he asked before made her feel his throbbing member. "You know this is going to happen one way or another...We can do it there...or I can fuck you right here and now" he said before he got on top of her. "You need this...isn't this what being a couple is supposed to be like? having a good fuck every day?" he asked. He did not realize his sex demon came out, but the meeting was still an hour away.

Tier entered the Soul Society where they ran into Grimmjow. Tier crossed her arms over her chest. "What are you up to?" she scolded him. She patted Draco on the shoulder. "Meet my new lover...his name is Draco" she said before she cleared her throat. "Your superior" she added. Yachiru was on Kenpachi's shoulder sighing. "Ken-chan, we need to get the meeting ready. I heard from Yoruichi that we have new things to discuss" she said before she saw Rangiku with a huge belly. "Whoa! Look at big belly over there!" she said.
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

Number of posts : 2535
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 6:08 pm

Rangiku stretched moaning as he groped her breast that had shrank due to him draining her milk for the time being. She mmed as shereach down and put her hand on him on her tummy. She said “I feel likw I have the most vivid dream ever. I dreamed we were making love again. Then I was nursing our child though I guess that was you.” She blushed as she kissed him. She then said “gosh im starved and I think he is to being so active in the morning like this.” She looked at the time and groaned and said “gosh I don’t even got time im gonns be late for the meeting. Though I would rather stay here. I better goplus I want to show of our soon to be son.” She rubbed her belly wishing her son would stop treating her insides like a punching bag.

Bakuya was indeed eager. The more they mated the more he hoped to get her to bare a child. She would find bakuya had tremendous stamina and could of gone allnight if it hadn’t been for hery wanting rest. Bakuya held her close and protective in his arms. he mmed feeling her hand on his cheek. He awoke smiling. He looked down into her eyes and said “mmmm that’s such a beautiful sight to wake up to. Im good how are you my beautiful youkai..” he smiled not being able to believe he could feel happy again.he kissed her and said “how about breakfast in bed then a picnic in the garden later.” He was asking her out on a official first date.

Soi fon said “oh I dunno I could kick your ass as hard as I want. It just depends on how I feel.” She laughed and gasped as he brok her kido and grabbed hewr she blushed as he was on top this time. She didn’t get to answer his question about spending the night as he picked her up and took her to her querters. She feot her self lowered to the bed and he getting on top. She felt so weak under his powerful body. She said “some people find it a desperate move some find iot strategy. Regardless you always got to be ready for any situation.” She gasped as toga had his way ove soi fon several times that night before bed. She was woken by toga yelling at lady Yoruichi. She picked up a pillow and threw it at toga and said “show alittle respect for lady Yoruichi.” She blushed not sure what came over her. Her body especially her breast were sore and her tummy was feeling quizy. She got up and said “new agenda huh.” She then blushed as she reliezed she was fully nude infront of the two people she loved. She blushed but seeing toga she got a idea. A bold idea to torture him yet make it to where he would certain pay her back for later. She felt bold and stepped forward and kissed lady Yoruichi. She did so with passion before breaking it. She said “I’ll only be a second.” She left for a wuick shower and dressed her robes were feeling tighter thant usual. She shrugged as she came back into the room where she left them and said “im ready. So tell me what the agenda.”

Retsu kissed him and said with a blush “that’s exactly what I am saying.” She kissed him deeply and blushed to his comment. She listened and said “well I hope not but if they do see us they will get a good show.” Retsu blushed and held him to her breast as he feed. She feel asleep happy as the twins slept inside mommy. Retsu slep with a smiled on her face waking to find it was never a dream. She smiled and kissed him and mmed. She said “I dunno if we start we might never want to leave the bed. Though its quite tempting.” She licked her lips leaning over and kissing him hungrly. She knew she had to go but she wanted him so badly.

Rukia listened and nodded to her. She said “im glad you will maybe he will have answers. I hope you are right. We can afford to have more problems on our hands.” She listened to Hanataro question. She sighed and said “I hope not either but maybe he has enough to keep him busy.” She saw nemu and said “nemu who is that yokai. Where are you taking him.”

Ichigo kissed nel panting. He said “wow that was amzing.” He let her go and fixed his own cloths. He said “yes I know of a cottage near by.’ He looked at the two and said “what the hell youtwo were watching I should kick you asses.” He picke nell up in his arms and then stoped as rukia and Isane was walking by. Ichigo wondered what was going on bu they seem a bit chatty and didn’t want to interrupt them. He flashed stepped away heading to the cottage he knew sensing he had tired nel out.

Draco stood before her and dressed helping her up. He said “youkai are always loyal to the ones that are there mate and are there equal.” He watched as the portal opened. He said “lead the way then.” Helet her go first admiring his view as he fallowed.

Mean while gimjow was on the tallest point he could get to search for any sign of the youkai sess. He wanted revenge. He wanted to finish his match with the pesky mutt youkai. Below on the ground walking along kenpachi was walking his sword over his shoulder. He grumble “where the hell is that powerful youkai that enter the soul society. I could use a good fight. Im getting so bored.”
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 3:28 pm

Sesshomaru chuckled to himself and put his hand on her lonely breast to grope and massage it lovingly as she ran her hand through his hair. "Mama wants herself a big and strong baby boy?" he asked. He reached down to rub her belly tenderly before he looked into her eyes seeing that she had awoken to the pleasant sensations of being a mother. "Good morning hun" he said. He kissed her on the lips before he helped her up. "You've been out for a couple hours" he said. The baby was beginning to stir inside her tummy greeting her a good morning too. Sesshomaru frowned. "How are you feeling?" he asked feeling his son kick at his hand. The baby wanted out, but he was stubborn to acknowledge the fact that he was too frail to come out of mama's oven.

Izayoi whimpered as he went into her womb. "Ow! that's too deep!" she complained as she pushed herself back a little. She giggled. "You're kind of eager aren't you?" she asked. She gave him a peck on the cheek. "You're so sweet" she said. She moaned as he suckled on her nipples. "Yes!...you need to feed my love" she said. They spent the entire evening making love together before they finally went to sleep. The next morning, they woke up in bed together, which Izayoi blushed realizing everything that happened to her the night before was real. She smiled faintly seeing that Byakuya did not change at all. She thought to herself before realizing that he would have to drink a lot of her milk for him to convert into a Youkai. "How's my Shinigami doing?" she asked as she stroked his face gently.

Toga chuckled. "You know full well that you won't kick my ass too hard" he said before he blushed. "So would you like for me to sleep with you for the night?" he asked. He sat up breaking the kido binding spell. He pulled her down, and he wrapped his arm around her. "I might have a soft spot for petite pretty women" he said as she ran her hand along his cheek. He began to get his clothes on, and he scooped her up to carry her off in his strong arms. "I probably know something about it...but I don't find it honorable. Despirate measures annoy me when its meant to provoke a fight...you know? I mean it's going on from the start, and not a last resort" he said as he carried her off to her quarters. He laid her in her bed, so he could have his way with her for the night. The next morning Toga woke up at Soi Fon's side. He smirked at his sleeping beauty before he heard a pitter patter on the floor. Yoruichi grinned at the side. "Well...you two have certainly been busy" she said. Toga sighed and looked back at her. "Go away..." he groaned. Yoruichi crossed her arms in a huff. "Soi Fon has a meeting today...but I can't blame her for sleeping with you" she said. Toga's eye twitched. "Are you trying to start drama again?" he asked. Yoruichi threw Toga out of the bed not caring that he was naked. Yoruichi blushed slightly seeing his member and having memories about her first time with him. She looked back at Soi Fon and grinned. "Let's get ready! You have to hear about our new agenda for the Women's association meeting!" she said. Toga groaned and picked himself up. "Damn it Yoruichi!" he shouted.

InuYasha rose an eyebrow. "You saying you like for us to be...spontaineous?" he asked. He blushed. "Something tells me that we'll be walked in on a lot" he said. He growled seductively as he found out that he was her guard dog. He began to suckle her breasts before he went to sleep. The next morning InuYasha woke up at Retsu's side, which he smiled. "Hey there hun..." he said before he cupped her breast. "You need another mating session before you go to work?" he asked.

Isane nodded. "I think that we can accompany you" she said. She looked over at Hanataro. "I'm sure he'll be fine" she said before she walked with her. "Let's go find Mayuri" she said. Hanataro frowned. "What if he's looking for experiments?" he asked. Nemu walked passed them with Jaken in hand. Isane looked at Nemu oddly. "What the heck is she doing with that Youkai?" she asked.

Nelliel looked back at him and gasped as her womb was filled to the brim with his cum. "Wow...that felt so good" she said before she pulled away from him. "Hey...you know where we could stay for the night?" she asked. Pesche and Dondochakka looked at them amused. "You two done?" Pesche asked. Nelliel dusted herself off and nodded. "I guess...why?" she asked. Dondochakka patted her on the back. "Let's get going...I don't think I could have stopped the perv from watching, don'cha know?" he said. Nelliel sighed before she yawned. "Let's...hey...what's Rukia doing?" she asked as she pointed at Rukia and Isane walking with each other.

Tier looked at him with a red tint comming to her cheeks. "Thanks...you are very loyal" she said before she stood up. She adjusted her clothing before she made a Garganta. "I'll be taking you the soul society" she said.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 5:01 pm

Rangiku smiled more in her sleep. she murmured “that’s a good boy drink up. Mommy wants you to be big and strong just like daddy.” She dreamed her hungry pup and reaching out stroking his silver haitr. In reality she was running her hand through sess hair encouraging him to drink.. ran giku smiled as she felt so lucky. She would soon begin to stir awake.

Bakuya starred back into her beautiful eyes as he began thrusting into her womb. He said “we can do this as much as you like til you feel we have succeeded.” He kissed her hard as he thrusted faster. Bakuya wondered what he would look like being youkai. He really didn’t care if he got more powerful he was already powerful and skilled fighter. He broke there kiss and moved to her breast and sucked on her nipples teasing her as he dominated her. He ignored her nails digging into him.

Soi fon blushed and said “I cant help it that your cock distracted me. I can still kick your ass not that I will want to. If I did I wouldn’t have this.” She kissed him blushing. She said “I do crave you but I do believe im not the only one. Admit it you craved me to “ she ran her hand along his cheek gently. She then said “it doesn’t matter a persons strength. Its just strategy to knock you opponent of balance. Though you probably don’t know nothing about it.”

Retsu listened to inuyasha. She said “how about we not set up a schedule. We just mate when ever we get a chance. Plus I don’t think we will bw able to keep a schedule.” She blushed and laughed. She mmed as he grabbed her milked filled breast that leaked alittle more with his messaging. She smile and said “then you are my guard dog from now on.” She blushed at his question and said ‘I dunno I never really had that done tome before.”

Ichigo mosned as nel was clamoing down on him. He thrusted harder and eeper into her. He didn’t know why they never done this before. He moaned and said “oh god nel…..” he pulled her up for a kiss as he squeezed her nippleds and pulled. He was so into nel. He thrusted deep into her womb and couldn’t hold it any longer as he climaxed into her.

Draco kissed her and said “I don’t care if its not the solution. I want to give you my heir that you desire. I love you.” He kissed her deeply. He held her for a while listening and then said ‘I will always help you tier my queen.”

Rukia listened to every detail. She said “sound like the youkai sess that I heard of. But that pretty much all I know. As for the reaction from the barrier being broke. Maybe after its mended people will be fine. I really don’t know though. I was going to see captian mayuri see if he has any information. Your welcome to come along.”
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 3:28 pm

Sesshomaru only smirked to see that she was imagining that she was nursing their newborn son. He suckled her a little more greedily to illustrate that their little one indeed wanted to get very big and strong. Though in actuality her milk was getting sweeter, and he could not get enough of it. He chuckled to himself before he pulled away. "He want's to be just like his father" he said before he latched onto her other breast to finish her off.

Izayoi grinned. "I have a feeling that I may have to do it a couple of times" she said. She sighed happily as he caressed her sides smoothly. "You'll become more handsome than you already are" she said before she giggled. "I'm not sure if you'll end up stronger or not" she said. She moaned softly as he entered her womb. "I could do this with you forever too" she said before she grabbed onto his sides and dug her nails into him.

Toga chuckled. "You seem to freeze up when we spar...not to mention you jumped my bones...now that you've had great sex, I bet you'll want to have more with mre" he said before he looked into her eyes evilly. "Just face it...you know that you have cravings for my dick...after all...wasn't our session the best feeling you've ever had?" he asked before he winked at her. He shrugged to her next statement. "If they are stronger, then why would they need to kidnap you? or vice vera?" he asked. He looked towards Soi fon's belly and chuckled, though he said nothing.

InuYasha cleared his throat. "I know you have needs, but maybe we can set up a mating schedule or free time, so it doesn't interfere with our duties. Afterall, you'll always give me something to look forward to when I return home from a long hard day's work" he said. InuYasha saw how taught her breasts were, and they seemed to leak out milk easily, so he cupped her breasts to massage them gently. "You have very lovely breasts" he complimented her. He chuckled. "I'll be your guard dog then" he said before he blushed. "Do you like to have your boobs sucked on?" he asked. He knew some women found it gross, weird, or down right uncomfortable, so he had to ask. He treated Retsu like she was different than his wife even though they had the same soul.

Nelliel looked very confused. "Love juices?" she asked. She laughed. "I could have told you that before you made me do that..." she said. She blushed as he had his way with her from behind. She let out a loud moan as he grabbed her breast. "Oh god!...why haven't we done this sooner?" she asked. Her insides clamped down on him as she felt another orgasm coming to her.

Tier shook her head. "I'm not sure if this solution would cause bigger problems than it would solve...but it still would be nice to brew life in a barren wasteland" she said rubbing her stomach with desire. She sighed happily. "If you help me, then I guess than means we truly deserve to spawn" she said.

Isane shook her head. "The head chaptain already knows, but I know one thing about this whole thing...This entity that came here was incredibly strong...I've heard from a lot of people who saw it, and they saw that he had some kind of strange armor and a fluffy thing. They thought they saw a pregnant woman holding onto him" she said. Hanataro looked up at her confused. "I don't know I felt fine this morning, and now I'm feeling like something inside me is trying to get out" he said.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 12:24 pm

Sess soon found it was the latter of the two. Rengiku mmed as she held sess to her breast rubbing his hair. In her sleep she dreamed of a smallmale pup that look like a mix of her and sess nursing. She smiled and said in her sleep “that’s my boy drink for mommy. Mommy wants you to be a big strong boy.”

Bakuya kissed her and said “don’t worry you want have to beat the crap out of me.” He smirked as he listened to her. He ran his hands along her sides smoothly. He said “well I might just have to test that to see what happens then.” He kissed her as he put her on her back and said ‘oh I could go forever with you.” He then pushed his way inside her folds.

Soi foi said “well im glad you think so.” She kissed him blushing as his hand rubbed her butt. She said “what you don’t think I can resist you.” She looked at him sternly. Soi fon didn’t know what it was about him that just brought her walls down. She listened and said “just because your powerful doesn’t mean there are not people out there that aren’t stronger and would exploit anyone to get to there opponent.” Soi fon was unaware of the pup now growing inside her

Retsu blushed moaning as she rode alittle faster feeling her orgasm building up. She said “no they probabl;y wouldn’t like that but I got needs that only you can give me.” She laughed and leaned down to kiss him. She listen moaning her breast massive now begged for attention. She said “you could never harm me my love. I would love for you to be my body guard. Plus im not a fighter im a healer.”

Ichigo smiled and said ‘that not pee. That your love juices. It means im doing good in pleasuring you.” Ichigo was slow at first thrusting gentle. He kissed her deeply as he thrusted faster. He reached up and messaged a breast wanting to pleasure her as much as he could.

Draco kissed her and said “no solution is ever a easy fix. If that’s what we have to do then we will try that. I will give you what you desire some how.” He kissed her trying to encourage her.

Rukia listened and said “interesting have you talked to the head captian about this. Maybe captian mayuri might know something. Maybe it just people being sick or something. Hanataro can you tell me how you are feeling and how different it felt from when you woke up this morning?”
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 1:33 pm

Sesshomaru chuckled to himself seeing that Rangiku had no idea that she just had sex with him, but at least she enjoyed it. He brought his lover's huge breast up to his lips and latched onto her breast to nurse. He wondered if she would wake up to this, or she would just sleep through it and imagine that she was nursing their baby. Her milk tasted really good in either case.

Izayoi looked at him happily and content. "If you start stressing out, I'll beat the crap out of you" she said calmly. She kissed him on the cheek. "You're such a noble man" she said as she touched his chest lovingly. She looked down and giggled. "If you must know...you'd have to be exposed to my Youki constantly, and nurse my sweet youkai milk" she said happily before she reached down to touch his member. "Looks like someone is ready for a second helping" she said.

Toga was very amused with the tough girl routine. "You know you're cute when you try to act big and tough" he said before ran his hand up her tight and stopped at her hip to rub her butt. "I can resist you as much as you can resist me" he said. He looked at her oddly. "How would someone use me against you? I do whatever I please" he said. Even as they spoke a little puppy found a nice little home inside Soi Fon's tummy.

InuYasha grinned. "Yup, but I'm your charmer" he said. InuYasha rubbed her belly gently. "I don't think that your coworkers would appreciate that...but then again...you are very pregnant" he said. He chuckled. "Well, you certainly know how much you need...I'm just glad you don't try to stuff all of it inside you. I don't like hurting you" he said. He thought to himself while his lover rode his member. For some reason it helped him think better. "You know...I could probably be your body guard" he said.

Nelliel blushed. "But that's pee you sick...wait...why am I all slimy?" she asked. She gulped seeing his erection, and she whimpered hearing that it might hurt. She grabbed onto something tightly as she felt him push into her insides. "OW!" she yelled before she moaned. "Mmmm...That feels good" she muttered.

Tier looked at him skeptically. "What do you mean? This isn't just a simple fix...in order for me to have a baby...I'd have to move my hollow hole or turn me into a Youkai" she said.

Isane blushed. "Well, it's not just him...some of the villagers have been acting strange as well. Some passed out, some are losing their balance, some are dazed and confused...and this all happened after the Barrier to the Seireitei Shorted out. Everyone's acting a little normal, but Hanataro has been very nervous and jumpy...even more so than usual" she said.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 11:33 am

Rangiku mmed as she heard his words of love. She felt so content in her sleep unaware on how ravagious her mate had been in her sleep. she moaned as he grabbed her breast instantly milk spille onto his hand. Her nipples perking up as if begging for him to drink.

Bakuya wondered if she was trying to tell him shew anted more than one child. He was unaware a yokai could have many children at once. He kissed her and said “I am glad but it doesn’t mean that sickness can not take you. I will take care of you to make sure that don’t happen. “ she could feel his member once again erect and ready for her. He said “how can you make a person youkai.”

Soi fon blushed and said “maybe I did enjoy it so what.” She blushed as she stared into his eyes witch seem to make her heart race more. She blushed then said “oh I can keep up the act io promise you. You sure you can resist me.” She blushed as he was certainly her weakness. She listened and said “well there is more to me to you haven’t seen . I don’t don’t your skill but people would still use us against each other.” She listen to him talk about pups and said “I dought that will happen.” She looked away not thinking herself a mother like person.

Retsu blushed to his words and said “your such a charmer.” She laughed and kissed him deeply. Retsu listened and blushed and said “well im sure we could make that happen if you desire.” She rode him slowly. She blushed and said ‘can you blame me for enjoying my mate lovely tool. Retsu listen and kissed him and said “the past is the past . we got the future now to look forward to.”

Ichigo was surprised on the amount of jucies he got nel to release. He licked as much as he could. He then got up and said “mm nel you taste good.” Ichigo let his robe fall to the ground and his pants revealing his massive erection. He said “this may hurtalittle at first.” He held her up and slowly pushed his erection inside her.he kissed her hard as he pushed all the way in. he blushed as her insides were amazing

Draco kissed her and made her look at him. He said “its okay my sweet. We will find a way.we will get you pregnant some how. Maybe one of your friends might know someone who could help.” He tried to encourage her . he wanted to give her the child she wanted.

Rukia was walking and was half way to mayuris base when she felt Hanataro run into her. She gasped as he fell down but not before his hands grazed her breasts. She knew he didn’t mean to so she didn’t reach but blushed slightly. She listened and said “yes we think they are allied youkai. We don’t know much else yet.” She then listen to Isane and said “I think she at home.” She didn’t want to say much else thinking it wasn’t her place to. She then leaned in and listen and said “how different is he acting.”

Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 1:29 pm

Sesshomaru smiled hearing her call out to him that she loved him in the middle of her sleep. What ever he did, she was enjoying it very much. "I love you too" he said before he stroked her face. He blushed as she held him tight, and her massive J cup breasts smashed into his muscular chest. He chuckled to himself before he got he reached in and got himself a handful of her breasts. He enjoyed her silky smooth skin, and the firm taught squishiness that was her breasts.

Izayoi looked at him happily. "Then you will deserve my litter of pups" she said before she snickered knowing about the fact that he would become more youkai whenever he tasted her breast milk. She frowned hearing that he lost her previous wife, which she rubbed his shoulder. "I'm sorry to hear that, but listen hun. We Youkai are more resiliant to illnesses and disease" she said before she looked into his eyes deeply. "You can rest assured" she said while she touched his chest. "And there might be a chance that you could turn into a Youkai as well" she said.

Toga chuckled hearing her lose herself to her orgasm. "You look like you enjoyed yourself" he said before he kissed her on the lips. He looked into her eyes with extreme pride and affection. He had a huge feeling that Soi Fon will bear his pups, and it was a question of not if, but when? He smiled happily. "I can keep up the act if you can pretend that you can resist me" he said. He shrugged. "I wouldn't say it's not as much as a weakness as it is a strength" he said before he rubbed her arm lovingly. "I'm a lot stronger than I've lead you to believe, I believe you'll find this out once our pup is swimming inside your belly" he said before he rubbed her tummy.

InuYasha laughed. "I know what you like to hear, and it's not that hard to say them when they come so naturally to a youkai like me" he said before he kissed her again. "I wouldn't mind being in this bedroom with you forever...as long as there's a bathroom an food in here" he said before he looked into her eyes deeply. "I know they'll be fine...for now" he said winking at her. He put his hands behind his head with his elbow sticking out, and he enjoyed her jacking him off. He snickered at her comment. "I just think everytime you realize even more just how huge my dick is hun..." he said before he growled seductively into their kiss. "You certainly enjoy it" he said before he held her hips so she would not go in too deep. "I guess this is pay back to all the people who abused and tortured me in the past" he said.

Nelliel moaned more to his tongue, which she then bit her lip feeling a dam fill up with a reservior of pure pleasure and delight. She gulped. "I can't take it any longer! I'm gunna pee!" she yelled before she orgasmed and wet herself.

Tier cleared her throat. "I wish I could get pregnant" she said before she looked away in dismay. "I don't have a womb" she said. She became very depressed realizing that something she was missing was coming back to haunt her.

Hanataro was wondering through the streets with Isane. They bumped into Rukia on the which Hanataro bumped into her litterally. He fell onto his butt, and Isane looked at Rukia curiously. "Have you found anything about the Ryoka?" she asked. She looked at Hanataro and helped him up. "We've been looking around for Captain Unohana" she said before she leaned into Rukia covering her mouth for only her to hear. "Hanataro has been acting kind of strange lately" she said.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 10:14 am

Rangiku had gasped and moaned loud as he body shook and she orgasmed. She held onto sess in her dream and for real as she panted. She mmmed and said in her sleep “I love you.” Her body seemingly trying to milk him of every drop of his seed. Rangiku slept holding sess inside her and holding him close as her pillow. He could see her breasts had grown full of milk again.

Bakuya listened to izoyoi as she talked. He kissed her as he watched her. He said “well you shall have what you desire my sweet. I give you my word.” He ran his hand over her belly as his thoughts briefly returned to his previous wife. He heard izoyois question and said “its nothing I just don’t want to lose you like I lost my previous wife. No one knew it but she was pregnant when she died from sickness.”

Soi fon was blushing when she admitted she take him on as her mate. She then felt his movement get harder like that was what he was waiting for. She gasped and moaned and said “oh god I cant take much more.” She gasped as her insides began squeezing him tightly beginning him to unload inside her. She yelled out arching her body and breast against him as she orgasmed harder than she did last time her love juices soaking everywhere. She then felt a rush enter her as he climaxed into her womb so much he insure she get puped. She blushed as she said “yes this will stay between us. I could do this with you forever but I got let you be seen as a weakness for my enemys.” She blushed as she stared up into his eyes.

Retsu blushed to his words. She looked deep in his eyes full of love and her heart just raced happly. She said “you keep saying stuff like that and we will never leave the bed room.” She laughed then when he joked about the pups eye she laughed and said “im sure they will be fine.” She reached down and grasping his erection pulling his pants off she began stroking it hard. She said “my my I think you get bigger every time we mate.” She laughed as she kissed him as she got up and lowered herself onto him.

Ichigo smirked as nel began thrusting her hips it meant he was getting close to tasting her before he claimed her. He continued his relentless assault with his tongue and figners wanting his sweet treasure. He listedn and stopped for a second to answer “ yes it will soon be inside you. It may hur alittle at first but it will feel great not long after.” He then resumed his assault to this sexy arrancar.

Draco ran a hand through her hair smiling. He watched her reaction to his heavy strong and powerful seed inside her. He said “you’re a great love to my sweet queen. draco listened to her teasing and smirked and said “maybe I am. After all a good king and queen needs a heir.” He teased back as he held her to him.

Meanwhile hearing rumors about mayuri rukia decided to check this out. She knew mayuri was crazy and sometimes scary but she had heard rumors that he was working on some scary experiments. She knew if she saw any she report him to the high captian.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 12:09 pm

Sesshomaru let out a loud growl as he orgasmed and filled her up with his cum, which he held her tightly against his frame. He woke up from the aftermath and realized what he had done to her. He felt his member soaking inside Rangiku's tight wet pussy, and refusing to let it go. He was a little embarassed and guilty that he had his way with her in the middle of their sleep, and he was worried she would think he was disrespectful. He did not realize it was a mutual thing.

Izayoi laughed. "That's cute...I mean I want your big baby factories to produce champion grade sperm and a lot of it...so I'm going to make you wait" she said before she grinned knowing this would torture him. She touched his hand as he rubbed her belly. "I think a couple more tries should do it" she said before she kissed him on the cheek. "Maybe you and I can learn a little more about each other...why are you so sad?" she asked.

Toga looked at Soi Fon skeptically. "Your body told me you wanted to mate with me...from the first moment you laid eyes upon me. Deep down you knew that you wanted me, and you allowed the fight to drag on. I let the fight drag on because I could see that you were burning inside for a mate" he said. He grinned when she said she wanted to be his mate. "You'll be very glad that you have me" he said before he intensified his thrusts into her vulnerable spots. He close his eyes and growled seductively as he took in her tightness. "You feel so good...I could fuck you for hours and never grow bored" he said before climaxed and unleashed his seed into her. He filled her womb up like a waterballoon. He looked down at her smiling and panting heavily. "You want to keep this to ourselves don't you?" he asked. She touched her face lovingly. "A forbidden romance" he said.

InuYasha chuckled at Retsu. "You won't lose your soul or personality...just your identity. I will always be supportive for you" he said. InuYasha kissed her back. "I didn't say that your beauty was why I let myself go. I was holding back my thoughts when I saw your beauty, but when I smelled you...it was what made me throw caution to the wind. It was the moment when I said that I just had to fuck you senseless" he said. He grinned as she pushed him on the bed. "You aren't worried that my dick will poke one of our pup's eye out?" he teased. He looked her over with a grin, and he rubbed her butt when she got on top of him. He pitched a tent in his pants, and a wet spot soaked through from his excitement.

Nelliel sighed happily. "I really like this" she said with a moan at the end. She began to breathe heavily, and she inadvertantly began to thrust her hips. She looked at his member and gulped. "You're going to stick your penis inside me aren't you?" she asked. She was worried that it was not going to fit inside her.

Tier rubbed her stomach and moaned. "mmmm, yummy" she said as she enjoyed his seed flooding inside her. She looked up at him with a huge blush. "Wow...you're quite the lover handsome" she said before she looked down at where the were connected. She felt heavy and full in her womb. "You making sure that I get pregnant?" she teased.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 11:33 am

Rangiku moaned rocking her hips. She was unaware of mating with her mate again. She mmed to his nipping her lips. She loved him so much. She squeezed around his shaft. Her breast bouncing as they grew some as milk started to fill them. Rangiku loved her dream as it felt so real and amazing.

Bakuya held her tightly also. He definatly wanted her to stay at his side. He brushed hair out her face. He kissed her as he held her as she cuddle he though he would rather show her how he felt. He said “I don’t ever shot blanks.” He kissed her placing a hand on her belly. He hoped to give her what she wanted. As he laid there he hoped he never lose her like he did his firs wife. It was easy to see bakuya had let his walls down for her.

Soi fon blushed as she was rolle don to her back roughly. She listen to his words. She moaned and said “who said I was a potential mate.” She moaned arching into him as he roughly thrusted hitign her sensitive spots. She said “oh fuck…. Yes im your mate. I’ll be your mate.” She felt her body already beginning to tighten around toga. Shestared into her eyes falling for him but not realizing how much toga would want to father a pup.

Retsu listened and said “wow wellno matter what I look like or become I will always be me my love/ always remember that okay.” She kissed him and blushed to his next words and said “here I was thinking it was for my beauty that you mated me and not my arousel.” She smirked flirting with him. Shepushed him down on her bed. She gave a low growl as she sliped her robes off. She then got ontop of him and kissed him hard with hunger for her mate.

Ichigo stopped briefly and said “no not yet this is just preparing you.” He smirked as he resumed licking her clit thrusting his tongue into her. He moved his fingers faster and harder. He used his thumb to flick her nub. With his free hand he reached up and grabbed her breasts. Ichigo mmed loving the taste of his arrancar lover. He looked up to see if she was liking what he was doing or if he should move on to the next step witch was making her his.

Draco moaned as she clamped down on him. He thrusted his anaconda deep into her and gave her what she desired. He began to release his climax hard. It was like typhoon erupted inside her. He panted looking into her eyes. He knew she was his other half. He said “yes let build a empriee together.” He kissed her breathlessly. It was like his anaconda had a endless supply os seed filling her almost.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 1:19 am

Sesshomaru was just dreaming of a pleasant mating session with his pregnant wife. It was nothing special, but it still felt very good to him. He was still unaware that he was performing his duity as a mate even while they slept. He growled back at her dominantly, which he nipped her lip with his fang in the heat of their passion. He said nothing but do what his body was programmed to do with well endowed beauties like Rangiku.

Izayoi moaned and held onto him tightly never wanting him to leave her after their deed. She looked up at him weakly with a grin of satisfaction and pure bliss. "You did very good honey" she complimented him. She blushed as he flipped her over and began thrusting into her once more. She looked up at him amused. "You are very stubborn" she said before she stopped him. "Relax...you need to take a break. I don't want you shooting blanks hun" she said pulling him in for a cuddle. She had a particular way in doing this, and this was all by her understandings of the male body in her readings.

Toga looked at her amused. "What's wrong with being tied up...I found it very exciting" he said. It seemed that he was just playing along with her which in one way was very annoying, but another was very sweet just to swallow his pride and give the lady a chance to be the dominant one. He could see her exhaustion. He sighed happily. "A mate is a Boyfriend, a concubine, or a husband. It's a personal commitment to your lover that you'll be there for them even when they find themselves fathering a pup" he said. He just laid there as she untied him, and he looked at her to see if she needed him to take over, which he finally did. He flipped her on her back roughly, and he held her down as he bombarded her magic spots with his gift. He smiled at her. "I'm not one to fight with a potential mate" he said.

InuYasha shrugged. "I'm not sure...Kagome only had yellow eyes and large breasts, but she did not want to make the villagers uneasy, so we stopped having kids" he said before he blushed. "I found her beautiful even with the change...I found myself changing as I got older...Pretty soon my human side passed away leaving me a full blooded Youkai" he said before he sighed. "My children have had the same conversion happen to them. The only thing that was left of their hanyou side is their reiatsu" he said. He blushed to the thought of her becoming a Youkai. "You'd certainly suit my tastes" he said. He looked away to her next question. "I could smell you aroused, and it turned me on. Why do you think I took you so suddenly on the couch?" he asked.

Nelliel blushed as she was pressed up against the wall. She gasped as he lifted her legs up over her shoulder, so he could give her oral. She moaned again. "Is this how you make babies?" she asked. She was not fighting him off mainly because she liked him, and she liked what he was doing to her.

Tier moaned softly as she looked at him with lust and passion. "You wanting to build a water empire?" she asked. She gasped as she clutched onto his member during an intense orgasm. "OH! YES!" she yelled. She looked at him with need and distress. "Please, I need it!" she begged him.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 12:39 am

Rangiku was in a deep sleep as her mate began mating her in her sleep. Rangikus dream turned again back to sess mating her hard and rough. She moaned as she spread herself more. As her dream felt so real. She moaned and rocked her hips growling at him seductively. She kissed him in her dream and in real. Her body was in a trance to satisfy her mate. She growled and said “more.”

Bakuya moaned as he could feel her insides squeezing around him. Bakuya thrusted faster hitting her gspot. He moaned as he loved her crys of passion. He felt her orgasmed all over him and his bed. He kissed her as he thrusted a few more time before she felt him release within her. He kissed her as hard and passionate as he could making his feelings know for her. He hope she would receive the baby she desired. He rolled her on her bacn and began thrusting once again.

Soi fon smirked panting as she said “oh im not the one tied down.” She rocked her hips not letting her exhaustion take her over. She kissed him and said “whats the difference in a boyfriend and mates.” She blushed as she asked the question. She moved on him faster. She moaned as she untied him. She wanted to see what he do.

Retsu said “so im gonna eventually look like you. Will you like it if I was more like you.” She blushed as she pressed herself against inuyasha. She said “you think I will look sexy being youkai.” She kissed him and said “you could smell soi fon aroused. Did you smell me when it was me aroused.”

Ichigo was turned on by nells moans. He oppressed nell against the wall. He wondered if arrancars made good lover if they could even love. Ichigo then wondered if arrancars could have children. Hegot on his knee and lifted nell up and placed her legs over her shoulders. He then pushed his tongue into her clit. He began moving it fast and pushing a finger into her.

Draco moaned as he felt amazing. her body was like it was made to pleasure him. He growled. He said “this will never end my water queen. A king also need s his queen at his side forever.” He thrusted deep and hard. He could feel the preasure build with in him like water behind a dam. He leaned down and dominantly nibble on her nipples squeezing the other.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 10:59 pm

Sesshomaru could smell her arousal which it turned him on. "You'll get more" she said as he grabbed her and had his way with her. He was not aware that he was practically raping her in her sleep, nor did he know he was having sleep sex.

Izayoi moaned more as she felt his member go farther and faster inside her starving insides. "Take me! Take me!" she yelled. She arched her back and ran her fingers through her hair. "YES!" she screamed in ecstacy. She could feel his member had become a little swollen or was her insides clamping down on his member? She realized it was the latter as she orgasmed onto his member. She collapsed onto him moaning in pure bliss.

Toga laughed. "Looks like I won" he said looking up at her happily. "You know we can do this more times if you agree to be my mate" he said. He grinned seeing the cum oozing down his shaft. "Someone is enjoying themselves" he said before he bucked his hips into her some more.

InuYasha nodded. "It is, but I have to warn you about this...the more pregnancies you have with me...the more you become Youkai like" he said. She rubbed her tummy. "It usually starts in the boobs, then your eyes, and so on" he said. He sighed. "I could smell that Soi Fon was very aroused whenever she looked at Toga" she said.

Nelliel moaned to his massage. "That feels good" she moaned before she gasped to him touching her clit. "That feels very good..." she said breathing heavily. She was liking where this was going, but she wondered if Ichigo had a taste for Arrancars.

Tier felt all yummy inside having his thick meat inside of her. She moaned with each thrust he made into her, and she shivered not experiencing someone quite this big before. She looked up at him very satisfied with his performance. "Don't end it too soon...or I'll kill you" she warned him. She touched his face. "A Queen always needs her King" she said.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 5:56 pm

Rangiku was practically laying on top of sess. She was sound asleep. She dreamed of sess mating her again and again.’ She moaned in her sleep. she murmured “mmm sess more.” She then felt her dream turned to her playing with her child.

Bakuya thrusted faster and deeper into izoyoi. He said “I can agree to that.” He smirked kissing her hard. He moaned and said “oh god izoyoi.” He maoaned sucking on her nipples nibbling them as he didn’t know he was a breast man to. He knew he wouldn’t last much longer as he could feel himself on the verge of giving her the baby she desired.

Soi fon smirked and said “because I am showing you who can win.” She moaned and rode him faster taking him deeper. She blushed to his words as he realized she just giving him something special. She growled and said “shut up!” she blushed as she raked his chest with her nails. She arched and yelled “YES!!!!!!!!” as she orgasmed for the first time as he hither special spot. Soi fon never felt anything so amazing than her orgasm. She didn’t know mating was far more important to demons than just being a boyfriend and girlfriend.

Retsu blushed and said “wow that be a lot of little ones but I wouldn’t turn the option down.” She blushed deeply. She then said “I love you and having your children is just a plus my love.” She rubbed her belly. She then said “no I didn’t smell anything. What did you smell.” She lead him to her home . she smiled as they arrived. She hoped he liked it.

Ichigo said “oh I am happy to see you. Your so beautiful nell.” He messaged her breast he said “we are gonna have sex.” He threw her shirt to the side. The pulled her pants down and ran his hands over her clit to ready her.

Draco moaned as he filled her with his anaconda. He let her adjust before thrusting. Each trhsut was like a giant wave of pulsating power going into her.his whiskers unwrapped themselves extending over her body. So she could play with one as the other seem to find her swollen nub and tickled it while draco continued to pound into her. He said “that my gill. Enjoy the pleasure fit for a queen.”
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 7:20 pm

Sesshomaru looked at her proud. "I'm glad to hear that, and I hope that you aren't just saything that because I got you pregnant" he teased. He rubbed her belly with a protective growl claiming the child as his own. He tried to not think about his wife's delicious breast milk. He went to sleep with her needing this probably as much as she did. He was sprawled out on the bed taking up a lot of room, but this was Rangiku's oppertunity to relax and use her stud like a pillow. "That's nice...just mate with me in the morning..." he said before he was out like a lightbulb.

Izayoi was very satisfied with her lover's length. She could feel his body heat and his heartbeats through her pussy. "You feel so good honey" she said before she leaned in to kiss him again. She growled seductively. "We belong to each other...how about that?" she asked. She moaned deeply before she stroked his head in a motherly way. "I didn't know you were such a boob guy" she said before she pressed her breast into his face more.

Toga could tell she really enjoyed a big penis. He looked at her oddly as bound him down. He gulped wondering what she was planning to do with him. "Why? Can't I enjoy this with you?" he asked. He grinned evilly as she slid herself onto his shaft trying to take all of it inside. He realized the tightness, and he could smell blood. "You're a virgin hun?" he asked. He was very relaxed being practically raped by Soi Fon. Though in actuallity he would have stopped her if he did not want to mate with her. He found her deserving of his gifted member. He bucked his hips against her to hit that special spot of hers. He grinned at her comment. "You want me to be your boyfriend?" he asked. He was trying to hold himself back wanting her to have her orgasm.

InuYasha chuckled. "If you have litters everytime then expect us to have 15 pups together" he said. He grinned. "So you really love being pregnant huh?" he asked. InuYasha snickered. "Have you been noticing the looks and smells she was giving off towards Toga? I can tell that Soi Fon was digging him" he said. He wrapped an arm around her and helped her walk. "Lead the way honey" he said.

Nelliel cocked her head cutely. "Okay...what now?" she asked. She blushed before she looked down at his erection. "Aw...looks like someone is happy to see me" she said cluelessly. She blushed. "What are you doing?" she asked about him exposing her huge breasts.

Tier sighed happily as she got to have a big member inside her tight pussy. It was like she was a virgin again. She had to adjust to such a big member that it kind of hurt. She looked up at him happily. "You're doing a great job big boy" she said stroking his dragon whisker.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 4:49 pm

Rangiku smiled and said “well you’re the best husband I can hope to ever have.. you have such a good heart my love.” she kissed him deeply loving his embrace. She mmed as he held her breast and said “:im sure more will come my love give it time.” She blushed at his hunger for her milk.dhe snuggled and yawned and said “a nap wouled be good. I got to go to the womans association meeting tomarrow and then go kick mayuris ass.” She dozed off sleeping soundly snuggled close to him as if he was her world.

Bakuya watched as she got up a little let down he didn’t get to finish tasting her honey. Bakuya felt her folds slid on to his erection he thrusted into her to meet her. He moaned as she took all but a inch of him. she was so warm inside it was hard not to burst already inside her. He saidf “you mean you are mine.” He began thrusting softly then got harder. This was the first time he had a woman in a long time. He wasn’t sure about a child but he wanted to make her happy and if that’s what she wanted he would give it to her. He grabbed her breast sucking on her nipples hard.

Soi fon mmed as she sucke don him faster and harder. She blushed to his words. She close dher eyes feeling his hands on her bare breasts. She felt her nipples harden she reached up stopping to kisse him as she grabbed his wrists and said “bukido number 4.” Energy ropes tied his hands tight above him she mmmed as she said “shut up.” It was easy to see she was enjoying herse;f but also still trying to win. She blushedas she took hold of his shaft and lowered her self on to him now wincing in pain as he found she had been a virgin. She sank on to him looking into his eyes. Soi fon blushed as her heart raced as she found herself wanting what her friends had. She slowly began riding him. She moaned and said “oh god so big and strong.” She found herself going harder on him she grew wetter and tighter around toga.

Retsu said “well if I do I wouldn’t mind.” She blushed as it felt good to have inuyasha pups. She kissed him deeply and said “how do you know soi fon doesn’t seem like the relationship type. It look like toga was just taking advantage. I just hope everyone ends up happy. We should get hime though im tired and I got a meeting with the woman tomarrow.”

Ichigo blushed and said “uh no not yet we are just tstarting . it will take alittle to know if something happens.” He kissed her again as nel hugged him she could feel his erection pressing against her. Ichigo lifted her top and explored her breasts

Draco growled as he said “oh I will mate you and you want forget it.” He growled pinnign her dow as he rammed his massive anaconda into her. He kissed her grabbing her breast roughly as if showing he was the dominate one.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 9:39 am

Sesshomaru relaxed as they laid together in bed. "I'm your husband hun...If I didn't make you smile every once in a while, then what kind of lover would I be?" he asked. As he continued to massage her breasts. "I need you to make tasty milk for me and my pups" he said before he sighed happily and closed his eyes. "How about you take a nap?" he asked before he kissed her on the lips. "I won't mind cuddling you honey" he said.

Izayoi moaned as he thrusted into her mouth, but she had to stop trying not to choke on his. She got off from him, and she turned around to slide his member into her folds. She had a wide grin on her face. "Your a perfect fit for me" she said before she leaned in to kiss him on the lips. "You're mine" she said in a very sexy tone. She rubbed his chest before she began hiding his member. "I want your baby" she said.

Toga laid his head on his hands with his elbows out as he laid back while he got to have a woman's attention. He knew that she wanted to be mated badly, and her grabbing his huge member. "You like it? I heard that I'm 2 times larger than the average" he said. He let out a soft growl as she began to suck on his massive cock and play with his balls. "You must love man parts a lot...why don't you slid me in and see how it fits?" he asked before he touched her B cup sized breasts. "You're a very attractive woman Soi Fon...you deserve a good man in your life" he said even then he already knew she had claimed him as her property. He was fully erect and throbbing after 30 seconds of her attention.

InuYasha smiled happily as he thought about giving her 5 pups for a start. "I hope you don't give litters all the time" he said teasingly as he rubbed her belly lovingly. He could tell she loved being pregnant, but he hoped it was not an addiction. InuYasha sighed happily. "I don't think Toga will be like that...he's got that Soi Fon woman...I know that look anywhere in a woman" he said.

Nelliel hugged Ichigo, and she deeped his kiss. "Am I going to get pregnant now?" she asked.

Tier chuckled to herself. "You are a very cultured man...I'll enjoy having my way with you" she said before she got onto her back with her legs spread. She looked at him as if she was the dominant one. "Come here and mate me!" she demanded.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 8:44 am

Rangiku said “you know how to make me smile you know that.” She kissed him moaning as he grabbed her breasts. She pushed into his hand and said “I know but hes important to me and I would like you two to get to know each other.” She smiled as she listened and rubbed her belly and said “I love you and our baby boy so much.” She looked at the door and hoped toshiro was okay.

Bakuya moaned her blow job and stroking of her breast was making it hard to concentrate. He thrusted into her wanting mouth as he could feel himself about ready to explode at a moments notice. Bakuya couldn’t believe this was happening. He was licking her harder thrusting his tongue deeper into her adding a finger to add to the pleasure wanting to show her he meant business. He wanted her to know she was his from now on.Soi fon blushed as he exposed her pussy witch was soaking wet with arousel. It was easy to see her wanting for him. She saw how huge he was. Though she showed no fear but a sense of she was gonna get what she wanted. She grabbed hold of it and did what she felt was right. She stroked it hard and fast and after a few moment of that added her mouth and began sucking it hard and determined. Her hand grabbing his balls to juggle them and squeezing them as if claiming her property. Retsu blushed and said “as many as we can.” She blushed as she enjoyed feeling the life growing inside her and it being like they both created made her happy.she listened and said “well we will just have to make sure toga doesn’t go through that again. You’re a good father inuyasha. You have two beautiful children already.” Ichigo said “shut up.” He kissed her before she could say anything else. Draco laughed and said “like I said im not scared of you nor are you scared of me. I can feel the confidence in you.” He watched her change and licked his lips.he ran a hand along her mask and said “I never seen something so sexy.” He saw her look at his massive anaconda and said “are you ready for it my queen.” His voice was full of hunger.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 11:19 pm

Sesshomaru looked at her breasts with high skeptism. "I have a feeling that's an exaggeration" he said before he touched her breast. He always touched them in the right way. He shrugged. "Why must we make up? Men just get over things...If I was bad, you'd be on the ground in those woods severed in half, but instead you're here pregnant wait a strong baby boy who loves you. He should see that!" he said. Sesshomaru rubbed her back some. "You are not a screw up honey" he said before he kissed her. "Just having you makes me happy" he said.

Izayoi blushed as she was pulled around and they 69ed each other. She moaned as she continued to give him the best head she could give him. She smashed her breasts into his cock sliding his cock through her massive cleavage. She was getting extremely aroused and needy. She was not sure if she would cum or him, but she felt an orgasm build itself up. She grabbed her hair and flipped it back as she arched her back. "So good" she said before she blushed to her stopping oral sex with him. She resumed but the pleasure was pure torture for her. Toga removed her pants and ripped open her suit to expose her pussy so he could give it some attention. Soi Fon could observe her love's member begin to swell and buldge in his pants. He realized now that they were most likely going to have sex, but he was not scared. "You like to touch it?" he asked as he unzipped his pants exposing the huge tent in his boxers. InuYasha smiled happily. "How many do you want?" he asked curiously. InuYasha sighed nervously. "I was still a young father...Izayoi was a big handful, and she demanded a lot of my attention" he said. Nel looked at him curiously. "What now?" she asked. Tier looked at him feigning an annoyance. "You have some balls to tell me this" she said before she looked at his member with hunger. She moaned to him rubbing her clit. "You're so very brazen" she said before she shown him her hollow mask followed by her naked body. "You like?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 10:50 pm

Rangiku said “no it not that my love you give me attention. I just don’t get much attention from my peers.”” She sighed sensing she upset him. She said “yes im glad you didn’t kill him. You think you could make up. Maybe show you aren’t bad.” She gave him a look as if telling him she needed this. She snuggled close and said “I feel like im screw up. Im upsetting you and toshiro. I just want my family to be happy. Even toad man.”

Bakuya gasped as she was so bold. He watched as she freed him from his trousers. And his massiv cock sprung free. He moaned and was really enjoying it. He pulled her around and pulled her own pants down. And picked her up and lowered herself onto his face. He wanted to tease her like she did him. He began licking her dripping clit. He could feel heat blasting from her begging for him to fill her. He geld her ass tight as he wanted to taste what she had to offer. Soi fon had lost all concentration as he talked. Then suddenly they were kiss. Not a little kiss. She kissed him intensely. She couldn’t fight what she was feeling and her need for relief. She mmed as she loved his stroking behind her head. She felt her heart racing as she felt her hands rip open his shirt to feel his muscular chest. Retsu took inuyasha hand and said “yes I am proud. they are a symbol of our love.” Shed rubbed her belly as she listen and was trying to get her little ones to stop wreastling as they were making her feel uncomfortable and also like they were kicking her insides. She said “what happen my love you know you can tell me. Why would he spend more time with them. Was her pregnancy with izoyoi tough or something.” Ichigo was shocked as he stared at a very mature nel. He smirked and said “you sure you can handle it.” He went to her and ran a finger over the crack in her mask. While looking into her eyes. Draco said “oh I know better. Im just not frighten.” He growled witch just seem to make it rain harder. He felt his massive andaconda throbbing n her touch. He reached downa and rubbed her clit not afraid of tier.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 8:57 pm

Sesshomaru's eye twitched. "So my attention isn't good enough for you?" he asked before he gulped. "I hope this isn't part of the pregnancy..." he muttered. He sighed. "Good thing I didn't kill him now was it?" he asked. He closed his eyes and held his wife close sensing her depression. He knew a dog youkai was a great cure for a heavy heart. He worked his charm on her to make her feel better. "Is there something that's troubling you?" he asked.

Izayoi licked her lips to the sight of his tent. "Mmmm, someone is willing" she said. She grinned. "The more I think about it the more horny I get!" she said practically crawling on the bed to him. She pulled down his pants before she grabbed his member and leaned in to shove it onto her mouth. She worked him with her tongue, and she stroked him buzzing the back of her throat. She looked up amused to see his reaction. Toga looked up at her enjoying the view. He winked at her. "This fight seems silly..." he said before he grabbed her and pulled her in for a kiss on the lips. He grazed his fang against her lip growling seductively. He stroked the back of her head lovingly, which he never realized how much she was liking it. InuYasha grinned. "You must be very proud huh?" he asked her. He shrugged. "Toga has been through this before..." he said before he looked away regretting his neglect over his son. "He spent more time around Shippo and Miroku because of it" he said. The babies were fighting in the womb, and they were going to have a few more months together. Nel grinned. "Fine!" she yelled before she transformed in front of Ichigo. "Let's dance!" she yelled. Tier giggled. "Oh no! Big bad youkai wants to claim me" she said. She saw his face and touched it not detoured. She gulped at she was pulled in. "You're very brave pulling in the strongest Arrancar as your own property" she said. She reached into his pants while they kissed and she stroked his anaconda. "But I'll allow it...you don't know any better" she said before she made she he was really hard.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 8:09 pm

Rangiku lied and said “don’t care if shes pregnant. Its just I wanted the attention.” She sighed and rubbed his cheeks and said “I love our son and you my love. Toshirou is like a younger brother to me my love. Hes a big part of my life. I know it was rude of him to barg in but hes just watching out for me like you would.” Rangiku rubbed her belly and snuggled against sess alittle depressed.

Bakuya moaned softly as Izoyoi soon found a tent in front of her due to her groping. He found her forcefulness a turn on. He was shocked this was happening. He said “you should really think about this.” He was finding it hard to resist her. He was throbbing with need. He knew much more temptation and he would give in. as she gropped she could feel power pulsating in it with strong seed to give her what she so desired. Soi fon would duck his grab and to dodge the blast. Sweeping his leg. She gulped at she got a full view of his crotch.. soi fon said “maybe im the right opponent for you.” She was ontop of him ready to hit him. Then realized where she was her body hot with need and desire. She gulped as she was distracted as she was looking into his eyes. retsu smiled at inuyashas words. She said “I can’t wait to let all the ladies know.” She kissed inuyasha and said “I think inzoyoi looked happy to be a big sis but toga he seem distant.” Retsu smiled at the movement. The movement in her belly was a bit uncomfortable but she just smiled as she thought her babies were special. Ichigo said “the change I will show you.” He growled at nel as she was pissing him off. Draco smirked and said “oh yes I will as your mine. I shall feed it a lot.” He undid his jacket revealing his face showing what the red cords were. She then felt a swift move in one strike she would feel not clothing on her. He growled pulling her to him. He kissed her hard as his fingers pulled on her nipples she could feel the beast in his pants begging to be free.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 1:23 pm

Sesshomaru smirked hearing that he was amazing. "And you're the most beautiful woman I could ever ask for" he said. He looked at her annoyed. "Why should you care if Retsu's pregnant?" he asked very offended that she was taking the pregnancy for granted. He huffed to her statement. "You expect me to get along with anyone when they interrupt my mating session with my wife?" he asked. The baby moved again to get comfortable for a nap.

Izayoi grinned. "I can't sleep unless I'm with a man" she said before she kissed him. "What do you say? I know you're scared" she said before she grabbed him finding a bed before she forced him onto his back. "Come on hun" she said groping him some more. "You seem very ready for a good session" she said licking her lips. Toga was in his fighting stance, but he adjusted his pants to give his crotch more room. "Fine, let's go Soi Fon" he said taking an advatange over her loss of focus. He shot an energy blast to his left before he charged her. He threw a punch which the energy blast arched around to hit her in the back. The blast burned her back, which Toga followed up with a reach in for the neck. He smiled at her. "You must really like something of mine...I don't think I'm the best opponet for you" he said before he frowned. InuYasha grinned at Retsu's statement. "You'll be a great mother...if you care about your kids then you're more than half way there" he said. The babies moved around inside Retsu's belly. Nel rolled her eyes. "right, right" she said. Tier moaned to him reaching under her shirt and pinching her nipple. She grew wet, and she sighed happily. "You certainly know what I like" she said before she leaned in. "You will make good food for my pussy to swallow" she said seductively.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Lord of Youkai no Jigen
Page 14 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next