Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Lord of Youkai no Jigen

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

Number of posts : 2535
Registration date : 2008-12-26

The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 12:40 pm

Rangikus rolled of sess to easy her babys worrys. She listened and sighed. Rangiku said “yes im gonna marry him. I love him. I had planned to fight youkai but hes different. Hes amazing.” She was shocked at the news and said “WHAT!!!!! Retsus pregnant how. She can’t do that.” She looked down angry all the attention wouldn’t be on her. Rsangiku watched them argue as Toshirou left she looked sadden. Toshirou wasn’t just her captain he was more like her little brother. She said “I wish you two could get along.”

Bakuya moaned some his erection throbbing from her hand being on his crotch. He kissed her back as she was indeed assertive. He held her briefly and said “perhaps you aren’t thinking clearly. Maybe you should sleep on it. You may feel differently tomarrow.” He didn’t feel he deserved to settle down. He was scared to lose another wife. He wasn’t sure he believed she would try and mate him by force. Soi fon dragged toga to the battlefield and let him go. She said “their happy lets go. Hand and hand. We will see who the best fighter is.” She blushed as shew as still distracted by her view and by retsu news made her want things she never thought she would. Retsu said “im nervous because I never been a mother. What if I screw up.” She blushed as she rubbed her belly. She said “we got aloot to prepare for I predict im about 4 months along.” Ichigo said “no I never experienced it but I do know what it is.” Draco mmed as it felt so good. He pulled her breast free and pinched her nipple teasingly he said “wouldn’t you like to know what i feed it. ” he pulled her close to him he stared into her eyes it was easy to see they shared chemistry.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8535
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 1:51 am

The baby kicked around panicking as if it believed that it was going to be squashed. Toshirou looked away. "I let you go and fight Youkai by yourself, and you go and take two home with you" he said before he sighed. "Serves you right" he said thinking that Sesshomaru was just going to leave Rangiku knocked up. He looked at her shocked. "Engaged!?" he shouted before he gasped. "You mean you're going to marry this Sesshomaru guy? Do you know how dangerous this guy is!?" he scolded her. He looked way once more. "Retsu is pregnant with InuYasha's baby" he said. Sesshomaru looked at him now surprised. "InuYasha is alive?" he asked before he huffed. "I guess I should have a little chat with him" he said. Toshirou gulped. "You're staying here!" he yelled. Sesshomaru laughed. "I don't think you're in a position to tell me what to do...after all I'm the Lord of all Youkai" he said. He looked at Rangiku amused knowing what she was trying to do. He personally was not in the mood to fight. He rubbed his pregnant wife's belly with pride. "Leave me to my wife" he said. Toshirou growled. "Fine..." he muttered before he walked of cringing at the sight of Rangiku having pregnant sex.

Izayoi grinned feeling his member against her crotch. "Looks like someone is willing..." she said before she kissed him on the cheek. "I'm ready to talk to you if you're willing to listen" she said before she followed him. She went to his mansion, and she flirted with him some. "Byakuya hun...I've been thinking about kids for 400 years. I know what you're doing, but please think about it from my point of view. I've been spending years preparing for a family. I have waited to find the perfect mate, and I can see the pain and loneliness in his eyes. Honey...I think it's time you settled down some" she said before she kissed him. She bit his lip into the kiss and reached down to grab his crotch. "I'm a very assertive woman, and I will do anything to get my way, even if it's by force" she said. Toga looked back at Soi Fon. "Alright...alright...in a minute" he said not having the same urgency, and she did. He made a face as Soi Fon dragged him off. "Okay fine I'm comming!" he shouted. InuYasha looked at Retsu curiously. "What would you have to be nervous for...you have two strong healthy babies inside your tummy, is there something else to worry you?" he asked. InuYasha gulped. "Well I remember both of my other kids were in their mother for only 6 months. She was so worried that Toga was born premature" he said. Nel looked at Ichigo skeptically. "You don't know what it is do you?" she asked. Tier moaned softly. "I'm glad...at least I know you're interested in women" she said. She gulped as she felt up his anaconda which she shivered with delight. "Oh...that's big. What have you been feeding that thing?" she asked as she continued to rub it with admiration.
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 1:17 am

Rangiku panted and laid on he mate. Her belly to the side. She rubbed it and. Then gasped and said “Toshirou!!!!” she blushed as she was fully nude before him. She was panting. She took the blanket and covered herself. She said “what the hell Toshirou!!! She was angry at her captain for interrupting her and sess love making. She blushed and said “me and sess are in love . we are also engaged so get over it. And you make it sound as if im not the only one pregnant.” She rubbed her belly but stayed ontop of sess sensing it was best to reframe from a fight brakign out.

Bakuya was caught off guard witch was not normal for him. He felt her body hugging him and her grabbing his butt. And he couldn’t help but get aroused. He said “perhaps this is something to talk about alone.” He lead her away. He wasn’t one to let her jump into something like that. He would take her to his residence and offer her to sleep on it once they got there. That was if he could resist her charm. Toga suddenly felt his ear being pulled and said “come on we have a fight to finish.” It was soi fon who was blushing and was in the same boat as izoyoi. Soi fon looked back at him blushing slightly as she dragged him toward the training grounds. Retsu smiled and said “this is all new to me. I lie if I didn’t say I was nervous but it makes my happy. I can tell they are healthy a boy and a girl. She blushed as she kissed inuyasha and said “it must be the change inbetwen realms that sped it up.” She smiled and watched as her step children were dragged off and ichigo seem busy trying to explain things to nel. Ichigo said “you could try that though id ought you understand. Most grown ups got to learn from experience.” Draco said “we are connected.” He squeezed her breast, he said “ I do like.” He then grabed her hand and put it between his thights against his pants. To her she would feel something long throbbing and wide like a anaconda. It pulsed like it was a typhoon ready to be let loose.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 12:14 am

Toshirou was very confused on what she was doing. He could sense a Youkai inside Rangiku's room, which he grew more pissed off that she was having sex with it. Sesshomaru grinned as she squeezed onto him tighter. He locked lips with her as he unleashed his load into her insides as she climaxed. Toshirou barged in and saw Rangiku on top of Sesshomaru. He growled at her stupidity. "Rangiku!? What the hell are you doing!?" he yelled. Sesshomaru looked at Toshirou most annoyed, but he was not in a position to attack the Captain. Toshirou stared at Rangiku's belly. "My god! You're pregnant too!?" he yelled.

Izayoi sighed before she whimpered looking down at her empty oven. "I want a baby of my own" she said before she looked at Byakuya happily. "You're cute" she said blushing madly as she hugged him. She grabbed his butt and growled seductively. "You like kids?" she asked. Toga looked at his sister amused. "You in heat Izayoi?" he asked. Izayoi glared at him. "Mind your own business!" she scolded him. InuYasha looked at Ichigo crossing his arm. "Oh...maybe you should be more specific with your questions" he said. Toga looked at Retsu oddly as he put his hand on her huge baby bump. InuYasha grinned. "A belly full of pups make you happy?" he asked. He chuckled. "They seem to be happy to have you as their mommy" he said. Nel scowled at him. "How about I grow up now and you tell me?" she asked. Tier giggled. "Something about you I like Draco. Since we both have water in common, I guess it's one of the reasons why I'm so interested in you" she said before she made him touch her breasts. "You like?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 11:38 pm

Rangiku was to into the love making to hear she had a guest. She moaned growling back as she said “oh yes ….keep going my big man.” She moaned so loud it could be heard from outside her room.. rangiku could feel her insides squeezing more. She pulled his face free from her breast and kissed him hard and deep. She could feel relief that her breast had gone down. She broke her kis and yelled “OH FUCK YES!!!!!!!” as she orgasmed hard adding to the wetness already on her mate and bed.

Bakuya was shocked when izuoyoi took hold of his hand. Had it been anyone elses hand he would of pulled away but her was so soft and smooth. He had a feeling he hand felt in a long time.. he watched her staying silent as he could see a look of want in her eye as she felt retsus belly. He knew someone would fulfill that want one day. He was unaware she already chose that person. He was unaware she was his weakness. Bakuya stepped closer to her as if trying to give comfort. Rukia watched the seen wondering what was going on with her brother. Rukia sighed as inuyasha played dumb to ichigo question and just said “im gonna go look for rengji and inform him of th situation. Everyone might want to get some rest.” Ichigo narrowed his eyes and said “that not what I meant. I know where they come frome. Im talking about how fast she grew.” Retsu was smiling at izuoyoi as she could see she had a connection forming with bakuya. She said “its okay toga your brother and I think sister want to say hi to ther big brother.” She wasn’t sure how she knew that. She rubbed her belly very happy and said “im so happy my love.” She kissed inuyasha deeply. As her babies kicked and being very active though it didn’t seem to bother retsu just made her happier. Ichigo looked to nel and said “that is something you learn when your older.” Draco said “really a arrancar and a former expada at that.” He went closer to her looking at the number on her chest and he reached out and traced it with his finger. He said “I am a water dragon youkai. King of water.”

Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 10:41 pm

Sesshomaru could feel her insides clamp down during her orgasm. He growled lowly trying to fight off the urge to orgasm himself. He sighed happily with a smile after hearing her say that she would take him up on his offer. "That's good...I'm your husband afterall" he said. He continued to suckle on her breasts making sure every last drop was drained. Her breast seemed to shrink in size slightly. Milk dripped from the corner of his lips as he smiled at her. "You taste great" he said before moving onto her other teat. Toshirou entered Rangiku's home and walked around. "Rangiku!?" he yelled.

Izayoi grabbed Byakuya's hand seeming to not want to part from him so soon. Seeing Retsu's belly. Izayoi was feeling the urge to have a baby of her own, and being made to touch Retsu's baby bump was not helping her urge to get pregnant, which Byakuya could see the baby envy in her eyes. Izayoi's grip on him was too strong to escape either, so it was a matter of time before she would take him to a quiet place and rape him. InuYasha looked at Retsu happily. "You look very beautiful in this form" he said while rubbing her belly. He snickered. "Looks like someone in need for a nap" he said as his son kicked at his hand. InuYasha's paternal side was kicking in, which it was reassuring to the mother carrying the little devils. Toga looked at Retsu nervous. "Um...I don't know if it's right to be touching you baby bump" he said. InuYasha laughed. "Come on...it won't hurt ya any. This is the meaning of life right here" he said. InuYasha looked at Ichigo and grinned explaining the whole process. "When a woman and a man love each other very much..." he said before Nel looked up at him interested. "what happenes?" she asked. InuYasha snickered. "They go to bed together, and they do a magical thing" he said getting a kick out of this. Pesche cocked his head. "Then what?" he asked. "They have sex don'chaknow?" Dondochakka said. "What's sex?" Nel asked. Tier looked at Draco amused. "We'll have to see about that" she said. She looked at him amused. "I'm an arrancar former espada number 3 she said pointing to the 3 on her underbust.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 8:26 pm

Rangiku threw her head back as she orgasmed hard against his shaft. she kissed him growling back at him. She said “oh I will take you up on that offer.” She continued to move on him roughly. She moaned locking lips with him. She then felt him move to her breast and gasped as milk rushed from her breast to his mouth. Rangiku blushed at his words wonder if he really did enjoy it. She moaned and said “oh god my love. So good don’t stop,.”

BAkuya stood behind izoyoi as she stared at the soul society. He was curious to how retsu got like that so quickly. He stayed quite as everyone talked. His hand briefly grazing inzoyois. Retsu got off inuyasha back groaning to her knew size. Her breast got massive and so was her belly. She said “oh dear. How could this happen so quickly. She could feel her twins moving. She smiled taking inuyasha hand putting it on her belly. She then gentle took inzoyois hand so she could feel her siblings. She said “you can feel to toga if you want.” Ichigo was shocked and said “how the hell did that happen.” Grimmjow said “who cares lets find that inu basterd sess.” Oinihime and rukia both looked at retsu and said “congratulations!!!!” draco smirked and said “or is it you that will get wetter.” He smirked and winked at her. He didn’t wince but merely pulled his arm away gently he said “they are a part of who I am. I tell you what you tell me everything about you and I will do the same.”
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 11:55 am

Sesshomaru was very proud that he got this attractive woman pregnant with his pup. "I'm glad that you enjoy it, and you can use it anytime you wish" he said happily. He thought about having sex with his mate doggy style. He wanted to do many things to her. He felt her milk smear onto his chest. Sesshomaru grinned. "You are very beautiful my wife" he said before he locked lips with her. He grazed his teeth against her lip as the sex became more rough and good. He truely felt like her studly horse, and he growled to her dragging her nails against his chest. He brought her breast to his lips, and he latched onto her breast before he drained her from her milk burdened tits.

InuYasha and his children looked around the Soul Society. Toga and Izayoi's jaw dropped. "Wow...it's so big!" she shouted. Toga looked around. "I could get used to this" he said. InuYasha looked at Retsu and realized that she now had a pregnant belly. "Are you okay?" he asked. Toga and Izayoi gasped at the belly. "Wow! She's got twins!" she muttered. Toshirou looked at her surprised before he got a call on his phone. He answered it. "Yea?" he asked. He sighed. "I know...Captain Unohara is pregnant with twins" he said. He closed the phone before he looked at InuYasha in a daze. Tier nudged him. "Then you'll probably get wet" she said answering his question. She touched his arm and observed what appeared to be a string wrapped around it. She pulled on it unaware that it was attached to his face. She blushed. "Oh?" she gasped. She giggled. "That's part of your...I wouldn't suspect you're hiding something from me...are you?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 8:52 am

Rangiku smiled as she said “oh I do enjoy your tool very much. Don’t worry I got enough energy to be taken any position you will likw.” Ahw moaned pushing her breast to him blushing. She said “when you tell me how beautiful I am it makes me so hot.” She moaned moving faster almost righting him like he was a prized horse. She raked her nails down his chest blushing at his words about her milk. Her breast were so sore from being full . she said “oh god yes drink from me my love.”

Ichigo just shook his head. He lead everyone out side and said “alright its settle lets go. We will let you know something as soon as we know keiska” He grab onihime to help her as he jumped into the portal. Rukia fallowed closely behind. Grimmjow growled at toga before jumping after his friends. Soi fo looked at toga and said “this isn’t over.” She briefly glanced down. She sighed and growled shaking her head as she headed in the portal. Bakuya said nothing but gave a short nod. He jumped up fallowing izoyoi. Iof he would looked closely they could see there was chemistry there it just hadn’t shown itself yet. Retsu said “oh well im sorry to hear your friends gone. Lets go home my love.” She got on inuyasha back as it just felt right and comfortable as he would take her. Unaware of the changes that were about to come to herself. Meanwhile tier would hear draco laught lightly and said “what if it was a challenge.” It seem both were flirting with the other in there own way. He said “perhaps I will join you. Maube I can find what im looking for.as for what kind of oukai. I am a water type.” He didnlt tell her he was a dragon figuring alittle mystery would be good. Plus coming right out saying what he was would present how powerful he could be.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 10:22 pm

Sesshomaru chuckled. "I'm glass you appreciate my tool so much" he said before he snickered. "Would you have the stamina to take it like a Dog?" he asked. He sighed happily as she slid himself into her drooling insides. "I guess I like pregnant women" he said before he chuckled. "You look very good even when your pregnant" he said before he licked his lips seeing her breasts burdened with milk beginning to ooze out of her erect nipples. "How does it feel my sexy mama?" he asked. He slid his finger under the milk on her breasts and then tasted her milk. He chuckled. "Our son will love your milk" he said before he chuckled. "I'd like to have some for myself if you don't mind" she said.

Toga looked at Grimmjow annoyed, but he looked back at Ichigo. "Let's go then...I'm getting bored" he said. InuYasha sighed to Retsu's question. "Shippo is just a friend of ours...he's a Kitsune Youkai, but he died a long time ago" he said. He shrugged. "Anyway, let's go to our new home" he said. Izayoi smiled at Byakuya. "Ready?" she asked. Kisuke grinned. "We'll stay around here incase something bad happens" he said. InuYasha smirked. "Fine by me" he said before he headed outside. Uryu and Chad followed by everyone else made their way outside. Tier laughed. "Is that a challenge?" she asked. She looked at him coyly. "You have a vibe that comes off as friendly...your actions just confirm my suspicions" she said. She sighed happily. "So what kind of Youkai are you?" she asked. The Senkaimon opened in the sky and everyone jumped into the portal leaving Tier and her friend behind. "You interested in comming big guy?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 9:51 pm

Rangiku smiled at his massive erection. She said “mmm seeing that tool of your makes me so hot.. as for what positon. I could always get on my hand and knees.” She blushed and mmed as he ran his hands over her butt. She said “im glad you find me so attractive. “ she smiled as she couldn’t wait. She got up and took ahold of him and position him and gasping as she pushed him further in her. She moaned as she began moving him slowly inside her. She began to ride him faster moaning her body begging him for more. She was soaking wet her insides squeezing him already. Her milked filled breast bounced alittle milk escaping her nipples.

Grimmjow groaned as he sat up still very sore. Onihme said “you still aren’t healed fully.” Grimmjow said “I’ll be fine lets find that basterd so I can kick his ass.” Ichigo sighed and said “ fine loets just go. We can sit here all day debating weather to go or not. As for you two just brawl out what ever issue you two have.” He looked at soi fon and toga. Retsuo sighed as she said “shippo whos that.” She looked at inuyasha before saying “no its not a job just a home.” She smiked at her soon to be step daughter and son. Rukia said “then its settle. We need to get back anyway we woman have a association meeting in the morning..” Meanwhile outside draco stepped forward admiring what he saw in front of him. As he stepped closer she could see his feet didn’t make a splash in the puddle of water but merely seem to hover on them. He said “you could try if you must. Though I dought you could keep control long. She couldn’t see his smirk behind his shirt collar that covered his face. He said “you barely know you. How do you know you can trust me.” He watched her examining her. As he said “very well if there is water I will go. I am looking for a friend anyway.”
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 8:16 pm

Sesshomaru was going to prove to her that he was a very loyal husband although it was in his nature reguardless. Sesshomaru was already getting hard from Rangiku's constant groping. He chuckled. "What position did you have in mind?" he asked curiously. He was a little surprised she pushed him onto his back, and he grew completely aroused and erect from her strip tease. He looked at her from head to toe reaching into his pants to adjust himself. She could see the huge tent he pitched in his pants. He wrapped his arm around her and rubbed her butt which was as swollen as her breasts. "You're developing pretty well" he complimented her pregnant form. He was blushing not sure if it was okay to fight pregnant women sexy. Though he found Rangiku's form especially appealing. He smirked as she explored his body, and as she pulled off his pants he looked at the massive erection he sported, which was a little bigger than it was before. It was kind of uncomfortable like a cow teat after going without being milked for several days.

Toshirou nodded. "Agreed, but I suggest we bring the Inu Youkai as back up" he said. Toga gulped. "I hope Uncle Sesshomaru doesn't have animousity towards my father still" he said. InuYasha huffed. "Sesshomaru has mellowed out some since then" he said. Pesche gulped. "You call that mellow?" he asked. Toga laughed at Soi Fon. "You just want to have the pants in a relationship" he said grinning. Yoruichi had a huge grin on her face finding this conversation most hallerious. Toga looked over at Rukia and smiled. "I'm ready when you are" he said. InuYasha crossed his arms and huffed. "I'm ready too" he said. Izayoi smiled at Retsu's compliment. "Thanks, I get that a lot" she said before she looked at Retsu curiously. "You're offering us a room or a job?" she asked curiously. Toga looked at Retsu amused. "You know come to think about it, I think that fox guy was a youkai too" he said. Tessai chuckled. "I never thought about Captain Komamura was a Kitsune Youkai" he said. Toga looked at InuYasha curiously. "You think it's Shippo?" he asked. InuYasha looked at him oddly. "Could be, but then again it could be someone else" InuYasha said. Toga looked at Retsu seeming to figure out her connection with InuYasha, but Izayoi had yet to bridge the gap. "Shippo got a job as a Shinigami?" she asked. You could see her bra underneath her shirt with was gift and a curse depending on how you looked at it. Tier giggled to herself she did not know why, but she looked into his eyes deeply. "I can control water...does that mean I control you?" she asked winking at him. She closed her eyes in deep thought. "You are not intruding if you are invited...you can be as antisocial as you want, but I bet even a man like you needs a little company every so often" she said.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 7:02 pm

Rangiku smiled and kissed sess and said “I know your not that kind of man my love. Its just my fear.” She smirked as she nodded and said “oh yes I like it a lot.” She didn’t need her hand moved to grope him as she was already doing it pretty vigerously, she heard the door close behind her not realizing nemu kidnapped jaken. Rangiku said “oh I can think of one other position to try but I don’t mind being on top.” She pushed him on the bed. She began to dance seductively as she stripped before him. She was soon standing nude the first time since she was pregnant. Her boobs were already full of milk and had grown quite a bit. She crawled on top and kissed him as she grabbed his rob and pulle dit free kissing him as her hands began roaming his body. Dhe never felt so horny before. She began pulling at his pants knowing what was held within.

Ichigo nodded and said “of course that is a option. We will have to be careful though we wouldn’t want a fight to break out.” Ichigo sighed as toga and soi fon argued more about there fight. Soi fon blushed to togas words. She said i….i dunno. So we need to find out whos better then. If your so cocky…”she paused blushing to her own words then continued “then you will accept my challenge.” She knew she had to regain alittle of her honor back. Rukia nodded and said “I agree onihime still healing grimmjow but we cant keep going in ciecles we need to go.” She finished off her cake. Meanwhile draco bowed low respectful of her. He said “it is nice to meet you tier. I am king of the domain of water. I go where water goes. I do not like to intrude as there are being not comfortable with my presence.” He watched her curious of her also as he could sense water radiating within her power. Back at the shop retsu smiled and giggled at inuyasha swating toga. She said “well I planned to make him real happy.” She blushed then looked at inuyasha daughter and said while bowing “your really beautiful. It is nice to meet you. I want to offer you and your brother a room at my residence as your father is moving in with me.” Bakuya came back from drying off and stood quietly with a fresh robe top on. The one that Izoyoi wore was heavy with bakuyas scent. Bakuya watched his friends but he keep his vision on her for some reason.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 5:58 pm

Sesshomaru smiled at his wife. "I'm not that kind of male" he said before he returned her kiss. He let out a huge heavy sigh although it sounded like he was growling lowly. He chuckled. "You like my tool eh" he asked before he made her grope his crotch. "Our son is going to be lucky" he said knowing that his son will have a large member like all the other males in the family. Nemu blushed thinking about the son, and how big the baby would be. Jaken grumbled at the mention of Sesshomaru's son having a larger member at birth than his own. This pissed him off before Nemu took Jaken away. "Come on Mr. Toad" she said. Jaken gulped as he was dragged off. Sesshomaru looked at Rangiku seeing her wink at him, and her mentioning that she needed some alone time with him. He sighed thinking about another session with Rangiku, which he did not mind performing for her. He walked with her to their bedroom before he looked at her sternly. "You're going to have to ride on top for the rest of the pregnancy" he said.

Toga and InuYasha laughed. "Jaken? No, it would be more likely Uncle Sesshomaru had a relationship with this Rangiku than that" Toga said. Toshirou nodded. "I can go check on Rangiku" he said. Toga looked at Soi Fon amused. "If I was chicken then why would I flirt with you? And all you know is that we could have been both sandbaging" he asked before he grinned. "You know you liked it" he said. Kisuke snickered. "He's got a point actually" he said. Uryu looked over at Rukia. "I think we should leave for the Seireitei soon" he said. Chad nodded. Tier sighed. "I only fight when I need to" she said to Draco. She looked at his aura and judged his strength. "My name is Tier, I'm the Queen of Hueco Hundo" she said. She kneeled near him, and he looked at him curiously. "Why don't you come inside? You don't seem like that bad of a guy" she said. She did not normally talk this much, but it was nice to talk once in a while. Toga looked at Retsu and smiled. "I'm fine with you being with my father...I guess someone has to make him happy" he said. InuYasha growled and thwacked Toga in the back of the head. "Ow!" he yelled. Izayoi looked at Toga and InuYasha before she giggled. "I'm Izayoi, and I'm InuYasha's daughter" she said pointing towards him. Toshirou blushed seeing Izayoi had breasts the same size as Rangiku.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 4:12 pm

Rangiku laughed at nemus reaction to sess question. She nodded and said “im glad to hear that my love the thought of losing you would be unbearable. She kissed him and and rubbed her belly with him. She loved him so much and their son.. she laughed and said “perhaps you are right though who could resist giving you many heir with you having such a incredible tool.” She smirked and cuddled with him. She said “nemu why don’t you go ask the toad man some question. I need some alone time with sess.” She smiled winking at him as she suddenly felt frisky.

Ichiigo said “well if Rangiku took this youkai to clean for her maybe togas uncle went after him but theres still a third youkai unaccounted for.” Rukia said “maybe we should go investigate.” Soi fon said “your just chicken I kick you ass this time. For all you know icould of been holding back.” She didn’t look at him unaware the fight sounded more like a date. The man on the roof said “I don’t fight for plrasure. I fight for honor. I fight to find my equal. The name is Draco and you are?” she masn didn’t move his face cover along with most his body. His stare was ice blue like tier was looking into water. His aura was hard to sence but his presence was like that of power. He was defiantly someone not to take lightly.meanwhile retsu watched the father and son inu talk back and forth. She said “its okay inuyasha. I just hope you can accept my relationship with your father.” She took inuyashas hand . it was easy to see retsu was in love and head over hill for inuyasha. She turned as she heard the door open.

Bakuya had open the door and let Izayoi in first her word got him curious on who she was talking about. He saw many stares unaware how it looked like with him coming in with her his robe top covering her. Bakuya just stayed silent and walked by to go get a towel to dry off. Ichigo just watched wondering if something was going on with bakuya and the inu girl. It seemed something happen between the two. Ichigo said “who’s this?” he felt the shop was getting a bit crowded. Retsu looked at inuyasha and said “is that your daughter.”
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 12:05 am

Sesshomaru looked at her saddened. "I'd rather not...she would not remember me. She probably is happy here" he said seeing that Rangiku was in distress. He rubbed her belly. "I'm not going to leave you to raise this child alone. I promised that I'll be loyal to you and don't think that I'll take it back" he said. He looked at Nemu grossed out. "You can't possibly be attracted to him" he asked. Nemu looked at him oddly. "Attracted? What do you mean?" she asked not understanding how a relationship works. She nodded to Rangiku's request. "I'll be sure to tell him" she said. Sesshomaru leaned in to kiss Rangiku on the cheek rubbing her belly with love. "You'll probably be saying something different after your first childbirth" he said. Nemu was curious to see how a relationship was supposed to be like, and not just penis going inside a vagina.

Toga looked at him oddly. "Well only one are left who travel with him, and that's a Kappa youkai" he said. Toshirou sighed. "I heard Rangiku found an imp and is making him clean her place up" he said. Toga cocked his head cutely. "Rangiku?" he asked. Yoruichi laughed. "Looks like Rangiku brought herself a puppy home with her" she said. Toga looked at Yoruichi annoyed. "I find that highly unlikely..." he said. Tier clenched her fist. "I won't forgive him for what he did!" she muttered. Toga sighed. "If you only knew what happened to him, maybe you would be a little more understanding his position" he said. Tier sighed before she looked outside seeing a lonely man on the roof. She walked outside to cool off and to check the guy out. She jumped onto the roof and looked at him with her arms crossed. "You're that Youkai I saw earlier...why are you not attacking the city?" she asked being very cynical with him. Meanwhile in the shop, Toga grinned. "You're a glutton for punishment around you?" he teased. He was smiling, which it was clear he was playing around. "I'm not going to fight you for pride, I'm just going to have my fun get bored and leave" he said. Kisuke smacked himself in the forehead. "I can't believe that you're talking to Soi Fon like this fight is no big deal" he said. Toga looked at Kisuke amused. "The first fight was for a stupid reason, and this rematch is for an even more stupid reason...no one knows how to use their words" he said. Toga gulped seeing that his father was in a relationship with a Shinigami. "Wow...You're so young" he said before InuYasha glared at Toga. "What does that suppose to mean?" he asked. Toga gulped. "Nothing, nothing..." he said. There was some sort of hint at a hierarchy of power in the family. InuYasha seemed to have an influence over his son. InuYasha growled. "You're just like Shippo!" he said. Toga grinned. "I learned from the best" he said before InuYasha struck Toga in the back of the head.

Izayoi looked at Byakuya amused. "What woman don't want kids? I'm nearly 500 years old, and I only just found an interesting guy. Only he doesn't know it yet" she said. She looked down at Kisuke's shop and smiled. "Oh...you know Kisuke and Yoruichi?" she asked as she followed him. When they got inside, Kisuke did a spit take seeing Izayoi with Byakuya. "What the hell!? You are all taking up a Shinigami?" he asked. Toga looked at Kisuke annoyed. "That's rather presumptuous don't you think?" he asked. Kisuke shrugged. "Hey...I know how you Dog Youkai operate. You pal around with an unsuspecting victim, and before you know it the victim has..." he said before Yoruichi punched Kisuke in the gut. "That's how love works dingus!" she yelled.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 11:17 pm

Rangiku kissed him and said “its possible your former lover is still here in the soul society and has yet to move on.” The thought sadden her thinking that if she wa she lose him. She was alittle grossed out to talking about jakens cock. She said “well im sure you could adjust it to your liking nemu anyway. Why don’t you go inform mayuri what I said about me seeing him tomarrow about him spying.” She blushed at sess next question happy her son calmed alittle and rubbed her belly and said “im sure our son will want siblings. I dunno ill have as many as you want to give my sweet.”

Ichigo said “how many usually travel with your uncle. Dies he take other youkai with him? He listened and said “what if hes not there we can not let him go ona rampage looking for his son ripping the soul society up.” Rukia thanked tensai as she began to eat the cake with the cute bunny. Onihime continued to heal grimmjow whos injuries were worse than they looked. She looked at tier and said “you gonna be okay.” It started to rain outside. Tier could see the blue hair man again standing on the roof of a building not far looking there direction. Meanwhile Soi fon growled at his taunting. She said “that it I want a remach hand to hand by ourselves no one else around.” She had snapped at toga blushing as she had made a scene sorta.

Retsu blushed and laughed at his question and said “no I think I can contain myself.” She smiled as she kissed him and he carried her on his back to the shop. She got on her feet taking his hand. She fallowed him inside. She saw everyones face and she blushed. She said “hello everyone. Yes im with inuyasha. We are in love.” She blushed as she squeezed inuyasha hand . she saw toga and smiled and said “you must be toga it is nice to meet you.” She bowed respectfull forget like his father toga would think she was his mother sorta. Retsu blushed at Yoruichi comment making a note to try to get Yoruichi to confess her feeling toward the certain someone she is always flirting with harder than others.

Bakuya wondered who she was mentioning then realized who and realized he knew just didn’t care.he listened and said “I never said your kind couldn’t have kids. Do you want kids.” He felt rain and took of hi top shirt and covered her. He had enjoyed her shoulder rub. Her word were stuck in his head as he said “come friends are down there.’ He motion to keiskas shop. He then lead the way. Not waiting for any answer.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 9:46 pm

The son could still feel his father's negative vibes, and he knew how powerful his father was, which he still did not know what powerful meant. He looked at her skeptically. "Jaken reproduces differently, and" he said before his held out his pinky and wiggled it. "...Smaller than that..." he said. Nemu grinned. "It doesn't mean I can't give him modifications" she said. Sesshomaru coughed to himself to the gross thought. He looked depressed about his former lover. He looked at her belly and blushed. "How many heirs do you want?" he asked curiously. He was surprised she would want to endure childbirth more than once. Sesshomaru sighed deeply and their son settled down. Nemu was taking notes about Sesshomaru's Youki before she looked at Jaken. "I can turn you into my little pet" she said.

Toga looked at them oddly. "An alert for what?" he asked. Toshirou sighed. "Three Ryoka have been detected in the Seireitei. We suspect that it may be your uncle" he said. Toga looked at him oddly. "What business would my uncle have with the Soul Society?" he asked. Kisuke shrugged. "I don't know, you know more about him than any of us do" he said. Toga paused for a moment and thought deeply. "Maybe he's looking for his son" he said. "His son?" Uryu asked. Toga nodded. "I don't know...this seems out of character for him. He was more of a planet earth kind of guy he said. Tessai handed Rukia the piece of cake with the bunny on it. "Here you go" he said. Toga looked at Soi Fon oddly. "You sure are going out of your way to dismiss that you don't like me, you can't hide what you want deep inside" he said.

InuYasha smirked at Retsu. "I believe the first place to look is at the Urahara shop. That's where they usually go when there's a big fight going on" he said. He laughed at the thought of Retsu still imagining their session whenever she looks at his member. "I'm going to have to wear a sash now aren't I?" he asked. He lead her out of the house before he kissed her on the cheek. He carried her to the Urahara shop, and Toga looked at him oddly. "Dad?" he asked. Everyone looked at Retsu in shock. "Captain Unohara? What are you doing with Toga's father?" Toshirou asked. Yoruichi laughed. "Wow...it actually worked" she said happily. Toshirou was in disbelief that such a noble and modest woman would even offer herself to a creature like InuYasha. He could not argue the evidence that she was happy with him.

Izayoi looked at Byakuya oddly. "You know this world is pretty big...and the one time we are gone a big fight happens. And some of you have seen us...ask that fox guy..." she said. Izayoi shrugged to Byakuya's next question. "Well...we can have kids right? It's not like 4 can turn into 5 then into 7 then into 10" she said. She looked into his eyes deeply and smiled warmly. "I think deep down you do...you don't need to deprive yourself of starting anew" she said before she rubbed his shoulder. "I'll let you think about that" she said.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 9:00 pm

Rangiku held her tummy rubbing it trying tio sooth her son . she wanted him to know everything would be okay. She looked at sess innocently as if responding to his look like ‘what toad men need to get some to’. She listened and gave sess a look forgiving about nemu. She held his hand and said “oh my love that’s terrible. Im sorry to hear that happened. That want happen to our child I promise. You will have plenty of heirs.” She smiled and blushed as if hinting that she would give him as many children he desired. She held him close wanting to comfort him and wantedher son to calm again.

Ichigo said “well maybe we should return to the soul society. There was a alert earlier . I knoe they may think it was a false alarm but you never know.” Rukia saw the cake being given out andsaid “hey leave the piece with the bunny for me.” Grimmjow growled at toga and said ‘come closer and ill show you what this kitty can do with its claw.” Soi fon just shook her head thinking toga couldn’t get along with anyone. She looked at him and said “he didn’t beat me the fight was stop because of Lady yuroichi. I was just getting started.” Soi fon said “lady yurioichi I do not have a crush on him.” She looked away blushing slightly as deep down she was crushing on him and a certain part she couldn’t get out of her mind. Soi fon blushed and said “no we wouldn’t im not even into him.” She didn’t look at toga. Though she was talking tough her scent told other wise of her feelings

Retsu said “interesting well it looks good on you.” She smiled at him and listen to what he had to say. She said “so where do we find them at. And I cant help looking at something that you have that give me somuch pleasure.” She smiled getting up and kissed him deeply. Taking his hand to lead him out.

Bakuya stopped and said ‘how come if you protect these lands we have never seen you before now.” He watched her curious of her. He said “I only sensed four of you three now. Why do you mean by more.” He looked at her closely as she asked her next question . their eyes meeting each other. She could see the pain he held inside and the loneliness but also the potiental of wanting a mate and a family oneday. He said “I had a mate once. She died of sickness protecting her sister. So to answer your question I do not know.”
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 12:14 pm

Sesshomaru sighed happily feeling reassured that everything would somehow be alright, although he knew better than to think everything is in his control. Their son began to stir once more inside Rangiku's belly. He was responding to his daddy's uneasiness. Sesshomaru scowled at Rangiku when it sounded like she was hooking up Jaken with Nemu. "That did not sound right" he muttered. He tried to forget the pain he had felt long ago, but he knew that his wife had the right to know the burden that he carried. He looked at Nemu and frowned. "Will you give me and my wife a few moments of privacy?" he asked. Nemu nodded before she turned around. Sesshomaru sighed not bothering to put any effort into removing her completely. He looked into Rangiku's eyes and held her hand. "My first love was a human, and we had a son. He died when he was just a boy. She felt so guilty about losing our only son that she wouldn't try for another" he said.

Toga looked at Ichigo oddly. "I can't sense him anywhere...I thought I did a while ago, but I just dismissed it" he said. Toga made a face at Grimmjow. "Aw, is the poor widdle kitty getting a thorn pulled out of his paw?" he asked. "OW!" he yelled after Yoruichi thwacked him in the back of the head. He laughed looking at Yoruichi obviously being playful than trying to pick a fight. He looked at Soi Fon and winked at her once she failed to avoid him. Everyone was able to queue in on Soi Fon's behavior. "What's wrong with Soi Fon? Was she really that badly beaten by Toga that she can't be anywhere near him?" Toshirou asked. Yoruichi laughed. "Someone's got a crush on him" she teased. Toga grinned. "We going to have cake or what?" he asked. Tessai handed out plates of cake to everyone. Yoruichi put her hand to her mouth. "You two would make a great couple" she said directing her words to Soi Fon.

InuYasha smiled. "It's an heirloom my dad left me...it's fire resistant" he said befoe he chuckled. "I'd like to go after my children and give them an option to come" he said before he blushed at his fiancee looking at the magic in his pants. "You'll never stop oogling my noodle will you?" he asked.

Izayoi laughed at his next response. "Yup...we are the noble youkai who protect these lands" she said before she held up her hand. "Technically 4 probably more" she said before she looked into his eyes deeply. "Does an honorable warrior ever desire a mate and a family?" she asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 11:44 am

Rangiku smiled at sess and leaned up tokissed him deeply. She reluctantly broke it and said “no you are not a experiment nor is toad man. No one will experiment on me or our son don’t worry my love.” She looked into his eyes showing him everything would be okay. She looked at nemu and said “no the toad man probably isn’t a experiment type though I am sure he could show you some fun to your liking.” She smiled at her friend. When she heard sess once lost an heir she wanted to ask how but could see it was a sore subject and wouldn’t’subject him to that pain.

Grimmjowgrowled and said “he was on our land. I don’t care if he didn’t want nothing to do with me,.” He looked at tier before narrowing his eyes at toga. Ichigo said “well we will just have to look for you uncle then. We don’t want to destroy this cit if he decides to go off. Im feeling better than ever though I dought my powersd are fully back yet. It will probably take alittle time.” Grimmjow was ingoreing ichigo when toga was talking her said “oh I have yet shown the full extent of my powers you mutt.” He growled jumping up to hit him breaking onihimes concentration.. grimmjow growled as keskia got involved. Onihime said “alright sit down and stay. You aren;t fully healed.”

Soi fon entered behind Yoruichi. She saw toga and blushed he could tell she was more turned on from where he had left her. She said “I see your making friends.’ She went around trying to keep her distance from him and he could see she was trying not to look in his direction

Retsu blushed and said ‘yes I saw you do your job. You were rather brave and heroic.” She kissed him back as hse had to admit watching him do battle was a turn on. She saw him get up and dressed and said “that’s a rather unique robe. She got up and dressed and said “as much as I wish to cuddle with you all night and day we better go to my home in the soul society. Nyou will be safe. what about your children should we go after them so they know where to go.”

Bakuya listened as she said it was her and her family. He stoped and said “family there are more f you. Yes I suppose there is. Three for a matter of fact. Am I currect?” He assumed three as he was adding her uncle sess as she went to poke her neck she felt his hand wrap around her finger. His movements calm. He said “trust has nothing to do with it.” He turned to looke not moving his body.he said “a honorable warrior would never attack another unless face to face.” He could tell her respected her just by his stare. She could also see alittle loneliness something people usually never see from him. Bakuya turned and resumed his walking he let go of her fingers
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 10:42 pm

Nemu looked at Sesshomaru curiously. "You have a strong resemblence to Captain Kuchiki" she said. Jaken looked at Rangiku annoyed. "I'm not a puppy!" he yelled. Nemu looked at Jaken oddly. "You think he'll make a good experiment?" he asked. Sesshomaru looked at Nemu oddly. "Experiment?" he asked. Nemu sighed. "He won't listen...he just does whatever, and he won't stop until it's done" she said before she blushed. "Lord Sesshomaru would make a better experiment than your toad friend" she said. Jaken growled. "My name is Jaken!" he yelled. Sesshomaru crossed his arms. "I'm no experiment" he said in protest before he looked at Rangiku worried. "Promise me not to look towards my wife and son because I'll assure you I'll spare no one!" he warned her. His threat was calm but sincere, which Jaken gulped. "You know what you're getting yourself into milord?" he asked. Sesshomaru looked at Jaken annoyed. "I'm not losing another heir" he said before Jaken gulped and went silent knowing he crossed a line.

Toga nodded to Ichigo's statement. "I was given Hiraikotsu from Sango's granddaughter" he said. Toshirou was still in shock to see Grimmjow so messed up and Tier so uneasy. "How many hollows did he kill?" he asked. Tier paused for a moment. "Countless" she said. She looked back at Grimmjow. "Losing the tough guy routine? Besides the Youkai wanted no business with you" Tier said. Toga looked at Grimmjow confused. "Do you have some kind of little man syndrome" he asked. Toshirou looked at Toga like he was crazy before Kisuke began to laugh. Toga looked at Ichigo and shrugged. "I guess, but I don't get intimidated with flamboyancy...I've sparred with him many times..." he said before he looked at Grimmjow skeptically. "You've already shown your true strength to him, so I doubt you'll be on his list of piorities" he said plainly. Toga caught a random attack and his hand was over the heart of his assailent. "I would think who you make your enemies and allies with" he said as Kisuke separated them. "Let's not get into another Cat and Dog fight" he said. Toga looked at Kisuke annoyed.

Yoruichi sighed. "Toga just speaks the truth no matter how much people hate to hear it...he's not at all presumptuous" he said. She brought Soi Fon inside the Urahara shop and they could see Toga already making friends with an Arrancar. Yoruichi sighed. "What is he doing now?" she asked. Kisuke looked at her and rubbed the back of his head. "Oh, I've got a leash on him" he said. "Will ya cut the stupid Dog jokes!" Yoga yelled.

InuYasha blushed. "You watched me perform my job?" he asked and he grinned. "You loved watching me fight?" he asked before he puffed his chest out with pride. He kissed her on the lips. "They'll love you no matter what...I know I did. Besides, they are grown adults now" he said. He shrugged. "I was just showing you the respect after all...You were a priestess in your past life" he said. He kissed her before he got up. He got himself dressed and looked down at the lovely maiden. "You ready? Or you wish to cuddle more" he said as he stuffed his member into his pants. He seemed to be on edge, which he hoped she would queue in on. He pulled her up onto her feet as he grabbed some family heirlooms and stuffed them into his shirt.

Izayoi laughed at his reaction. "Yup, it was me, and my family" she said. She smirked. "Right, right...My invitation is good for anytime. I didn't expect you'd take it up immediately after I said it. You aren't that type of guy" she said. She sighed as he turned his back on her. "You must have a lot of trust turning your back on me" she said before she playfully poke the back of his neck with her finger. "I feel honored" she said.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 8:54 pm

Rangiku was thankful for the calmness. She put her hand over sess. She said “im sorry you can’t have kids nemu.” She looked over at jaken and smirked and said “how about you adopt the toad man over there. He clashes with everything I own. Or maybe a puppy if you don’t want to get worts” She looked at sess for approval as he was his servant. She then said “you make sure you tell captain mayuri that I will be coming to see him about his spying tomarrow.” She ddint want to risk sess beign found out. She was scared that he be attacked.

Ichigo watched toga who seem cocky. He listened to what was said “so you worked with the people who gave uryu his abilities interesting.” Ichigo fel ten times better picking his body up and siting it to the side as he was still glowing alittle he then turned as he heard the door open and grimmjow and tier came into the shop. He watched tier drop gimmjow on the ground a bloody mess. Grimmjow growled and said “damn woman you have to drop me so hard I am injured already you know.” Onihime immediately went over and began healing. She said “lay still I will heal you.” Grimmjow said wincing “I had the upper hand but tier dragged me away.” Grimmjow was to full of pride to admit defeat. He looked at ichigo and said “don’t you forget our rematch either ichigo.” Ichigo said “oh I want but your gonna have to wait in line.” He smirked as he laughed some thinking about the people who wanted to fight him again. Ichigo said “so this lord your uncle hes strong huh” Grimmjow said “oh just wait until I get healed im gonna kick your uncles ass.”

Soi fon blushed brighter when Yoruichi said straight to the point. She imagined the bulge she saw straight and pointing at her she shook her head. She said “yeah well he still seems a bit co…hard headed.” She caught herself. She listened and wondered if she was that easy to read. She did have a massive crush on Lady Yoruichi. She said “oh well ugh…..” she didn’t know how to reply but she was right it was hard to find a good man or woman. She felt her suddenly beign dragged away. She said “huh cake for what.”

Retsu blushed and said “when the yokai first invaded I was with the captains when we arrived we splited up and I was to hang back as I was watching I saw your handsome self killing youkais. I think that’s the first time I started to fall in love with you.” She blushed at the confession. She listen and nodded and said “well if they don’t I can try and get to know them. Maybe they would then like me. I don’t want to cause friction in your family.” She smiled as she kissed him running her hand along his cheek leaning against his chest. Retsu lifted up and looked at him when he acted surprise of her captains position. She nodded and said “yes I am a captain. I do not brag about my abilities. I do what I kind when I am needed. You don’t have to act any differently around me because of my rank.” She blushed as he showed respect and kissed him returning the respect with her love.

Bakuya was alittle shocked a hanyou lived around her. He thought this was merely a ploy thinking she would of shown herself sooner. He closed his eyes and could sense great power from her. He said “so you are the one interfering with our missions interesting.” He looked at her sword thinking about her purpose sparring. He said “maybe another time” he turned his back to her. She could sense bakuya was indeed talented and would be a good challenge.. bakuya began to walk away slowly. Bakuya had a very mysterious feel come from him fueling her curiosity.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 5:52 pm

Sesshomaru smirked watching how possessive Rangiku had gotten over him in the past few days. He asumed it was either the pup, his great love making, something else, or a combination of all of the above. This truely brought the satisfaction that he never thought he would have being in a sexual relationship with a woman. He wrapped an arm around her in a protective manner. "You can look but you can't touch" he said. He looked down at the baby bump Rangiku was sporting. Sesshomaru smiled before he ran his fingers against her belly, which his son settled down some feeling a familiar but strong pressence. Everything in Rangiku's womb went calm giving mommy a break, but later on the calm would stop. Nemu looked up at Rangiku saddened. "But I cannot have children" she said. Sesshomaru sighed. "It does not mean you cannot adopt..." he said. Nemu blushed. "That's true" she said.

Toga smiled cheerfully. "Don't be ashamed...It's only natural" he said. Uryu examined him from head to toe. "So...what kind of Youkai are you?" he asked. Toga laughed. "I'm an Inu hanyou...or to those who don't know how it works. One of my parents was human, and the other had Youkai blood. For my case, my father was half human and half Youkai already" he said. Uryu adjusted his glasses. "You hear anything about a Taijiya named Sango and a Monk named Miroku by any chance?" he asked. Toga looked at Uryu amused. "I haven't just heard of them, I've worked with them. They had some attractive daughters by the way, so why do you want to know?" he asked. Uryu smiled. "You know anything about the Quincies?" he asked. Toga shrugged. "Vaguely, aren't they a cult?" he asked. Uryu growled. "No!" he yelled. Kisuke sighed. "Enough with the sarcasm, why don't you tell us Toga, it will give you some creditability" he said. Toga sighed. "Alright...but I'm not sure if it helps" he said before he looked at Ichigo and the others. "I worked with the Adam and Eve of the Quincies. I continued to work with them before our Ideologies split...My, my father, and my sister wanted no part of what they were becoming" he said. Toshirou frowned. "I don't see where this helps us in any way" he said. Tier entered the shop with the injured Grimmjow, and Toshirou looked up in shock that Grimmjow was in such horrible shape. "What happened?" he asked. Tier let Grimmjow go to lick his wounds. "The fighting in Hueco Mundo teared open some sort of portal, and strange creatures started pouring out by the hundreds of thousands. Many Hollows were killed, and...One in particular that went by the name Lord Sesshomaru slaughtered 4 Vasto Lorde in just 10 seconds. Grimmjow decided to challenge him. Sesshomaru asked him to step aside or be cut down..." she said before Toga interruped. "That sounds like Uncle Sesshomaru" he said. Tier and amost everyone looked at Toga in horror. "Uncle!?" she yelled. Toga nodded. "Yea, but I haven't seen of heard of him in quite some time" he said. Kisuke gulped looking at Grimmjow. "I've heard some nasty stories about that kid's Uncle...he can slaughter millions of Youkai in 30 minutes" he said. Toshirou gasped. "Youkai can have that kind of power!?" he yelled. Tier looked away glum. "I wouldn't believe it if I didn't see it for myself" she said before she looked at Toga intensely.

Yoruichi laughed. "He's cocky, but he's straight to the point" she said knowing she was not helping Soi Fon's thoughts. She sighed to the question. "Well, you look at all men with a condescending manor, you follow me around and blush with a smile most of the time. That's why I thought that. It's not that there's any problem, but I'll have to admit it's tough to find a good guy out there" she said before she took Soi Fon's hand. "Let's go get cake!" she shouted.

InuYasha looked at Retsu curiously. "You have seen me before Yoruichi introduced us?" he asked. He kissed her. "You like to explain when?" he asked. He laid on the couch with her enjoying her company. "I think they'll trust you...It's probably best to tell them reguardless" he said. He gasped hearing about her being a captain. "Oh wow! You're a Captain!?" he yelled. He blushed though a huge surge of pride settled in. "You're a Captain honey?" he asked before he caressed her sides. "You must be a very powerful Woman" he said before he gulped. "I'll need to take this all in...wow...I'm engauged to a Shinigami captain, and I..." he said before he blushed. "I hope I satisfied you milady" he said showing his respect towards her authority.

Izayoi looked at Byakuya oddly. "I live around here, and as for being at this exact spot? You can just say I got curious...it's not often that I get to see a Shinigami Captain that often" she said. She grinned. "I'm guessing you must be due to your gifted Reiatsu. If you're looking for a sparring partner, don't be afraid to look me up" she said before she grinned. "I've fought many Vasto Lorde and Arrancars before" she said. Unaware that she's been taking away the fun for most Shinigami and wasting their trips.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 11:36 am

Rangiku snapped “hell no you can’t sleep with mine. Get your own.” She then sighed and said “im sorry nemu I didn’t mean to snap. We are loyal and love each other dearly. We could never allow someone to come between like that.” Rangiku smiled leaning against sess. She said “I don’t care what happen in the pas the present is all that matters.” She rub her belly and said “yes it’s a special gift that im happy to have. I think there may be more special gifts in the future.” She smiled at him and looked at nemu and said “ you will find you a man one day nemu and have your oen special gift. If mayuri lets you.” Rangiku laughed and said “hearing your age makes me feel young . that makes me happy.”

Onihime closed her eyes a s a blinding light filled the store. She hoped this would work. She knew ichigo wasn’t the same when he lost his powers. Ichigo felt his friends grab him and hold him. Rukia said “sorry ichigo it’s the only way.” She then plunge the sword into his chest. She felt herself drained almost collapsing as she saw before her ichigo standing before her in soul reaper robes power radiating from him. Ichigo looked at keiska to work. Ichigo body laying on the ground. Onihime turned hearing the door open seeing toga she blushed as she looked him up and down seeing his huge bulge something had gotten his attention. Onihime blushed and said “sorry” she looked away embarrassed.

Soi fon had blushed and said “you hadn’t beat me yet. Toga we will finish this.” Soi fon blushed slightly when Yoruichi was talking about them being a cute couple. The idea at first was sickening but she couldn’t get out her head the imagine of his crotch. She could feel a huge wetness between her legs. She listened to Yoruichi. She said “he very cocky.” She blushed as she realized what she said. She then continued “Lady Yoruichi why you think I don’t like guys.” She blushed as she did like lady Yoruichi also but knew she didn’t have a chance.

Retsu blushed and said ‘I agree with you it wasn’t fast. I think we should of found each other sooner. You know I saw you before Yoruichi brought me to you.” She blushed at his next few words. She said “I would love to marry you inuyasha.” She blushed then continued “I think we should tell them everything. I want them to trust me.” She smiled as she couldn’t believe she was pretty much adopting his kids as her own. She snuggled in his arms listen to his question and said “I am captain of the 4th divison of the court guards.” She kissed him unaware it would be a shocked for him to know he courted a captain

Bakuya just watched her as she spoke. He didn’t show no fear when she pointed her sword. He actually found her quite curious. If anyone knew how bakuya really was they be shocked. He said “no reason I just hear d hanyous are rare.” He laughed and said “why bother with the weak. Im not interested in them.” He watched her he could see she was full of confidence in her abilities Bakuya stood his ground silent watching her as she introduced her self. Her said “Bakuya kuchiki.” He was still examining her trying to determained friend or foe. He said “what business do you have here.”

Grimmjow groaned holding his bloody side. He said “that damn youkai. I will kill him.” He held on to tier who hasd stopped him pursuing the youkai named sess. He would of went after him tile he would of won or got kill trying but tier stopped him. He wasn’t very happy about it.. he growled as she was taking him to there friends. In the distance tier could see a cloaked man with blue hair standing on a water tower watching them but when she briefly looked away and back he was gone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Lord of Youkai no Jigen
Page 15 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next