Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Lord of Youkai no Jigen

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

Number of posts : 2535
Registration date : 2008-12-26

The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 5:40 pm

Retsu smiled at inumaru and said “don’t worry no ones messed with the pup or pups. They are healthy and on track. She gave him a smile looked back and said “I see you have friends out side to support you that is good. Anyway you need to be strong as it time to see your pups.” She smiled as the birthing began

Jade said “ah yeah that be kinda embarresssing getting defeated cause she got whacked by her own breast. “ jade laughed slightly then said “do you think sess like her breasts that big.” She then looked down at what she said “I dunno I pretty far in my teens as it is. Heck I dunno much about doing girl things I never really had any female friends. Its okay just means more time to study. After all with regular course work and the head captians other training I do keep myself pretty busy.”

Onihime said nothing to shippos word, she new he was probably right but she still wanted to to help show inumaru not to give up on friends and all. She stopped seeing the others and said “I guess we have arrived.”
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8535
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 11:07 pm

Inumaru looked back at Kukaku worried. "Are they moving?" he asked. He was afriad of a still birth as he was threatened by one of the Shinigami that they would experiment on Kukaku.

Izayoi shrugged. "I don't think she knows how to get fitted for one. She obviously needs a customized one. How can she expect to fight with those beachball flopping all over the place?" she asked. She blushed at Jade's compliments. "I wouldn't write yourself off this early. I began to develop when I was well into my teens, and I also had a pregnancy" she said. She looked around the barracks and gulped. "I can see why Inumaru doesn't want to be late" she said.

Shippo shook his head. "No, Orihime...they have to acknowledge that they are doing something wrong. People can be stubborn and dogged even to the end. I trust that your friend knew that you wanted to be saved. It has nothing to do with strength. You can't force people into giving in...they'll just push away just as hard" he said. His eyes narrowed. "Just trust me Orihime...I've been alive for over 500 years" he said.
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 6:32 pm

Kukaku contractions were getting closer. She was to focus on getting through them to really notice qhat inumaru and retsu was talking about. Retsu smiled and laughted and said “well you inus definitely have enough stamina to create a surprise or two. Don’t worry your mates in good hands. She really love you ya know. She about threaten all my squad til you came.” Retsu put a hand on inumarus shoulder and said “you will be okay.” She smiled before preparing for the arrival of the pups

Jade smiled and said “wow her boobs are that big. Do they even make a bra that big.” She laughed then looked at izuya and said “I think your really beautiful and have the perfect body. My body so tiny bare even noticeable.” She looked down but then smiled as they arrived at the barracks and said “oh wow did inumarus mate do this.”

Onihime said “I got to believe shippo that everyone wants to be saved no matter how hard it is. My friends would stop at nothing to save me no matter what the problem is and I want everyone to know I would do the same. That I would never give up but maybe im not strong enough.” She sighed the looked to the sky and the looked at shippo and said “im sorry to ramble my love just forget about it.” She saw izuyai and jade up ahead.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 3:50 pm

Inumaru looked at her annoyed. "I got here in 30 seconds...how is that a long time?" he asked. He gulped at Kukaku took his hand, and he held her hand as she rode the contraction. He sighed at Retsu's question. "I think she may have twins, but there could be a surprise or two" he said.

Izayoi blushed at Jade's question. "Yes it's exciting, and her boobs are 3 times bigger than mine" she said looking at the ground feeling somewhat inadiquette. Shippo shook his head. "You can't always assume that you'll save everyone. You can only save the ones who will let you save them" he said.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 11:37 pm

Kukaku laid back calming some now tha inumaru was there. She was wanting to punch him for worrying her but she felt like she barely had energy to focus on everything else. She said “what took you?” Retsu said “it want be long now. Keep her calm or at least try. The baby doesn’t need any stress coming out. How many pups is she carrying do you know?” Kukaku took inumarus hand and squeezed as a contraction came.

Jade listened and said “is having a baby really that exciting. I mean if shes bragging that much. Is it true her boobs are massive.” She blushed at the question. Onihime looked down and said “then what was the problem I think I addressed it clearly. I open my self to try and help him and I failed its that simple.” She sighed it wasn’t the fact that she couldn’t just help inumaru but remembering all the stuff that happen to her it was painful to remember. She wished shippo could see that.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 10:59 pm

The shinigami looked at Kukaku worried. "He's on his way...should be..." one said. Inumaru ran inside of the barracks through the hole in the wall. "I left as soon as I got the page" he said before he looked at Retsu. "How far along is she?" he asked. Izayoi laughed at Jade. "I think it's having a baby more than anything. She's still bragging about her husband and pup, and complaining about her boobs" she said. Shippo looked at Orihime oddly. "What are you talking about? You couldn't have reached him in that way because you weren't addressing the real problem he had. Don't act like Jade...it's not your fault" he said.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 5:34 pm

Kukaku Laid on a bed at the squad four barricks her contractions were coming closer. She had come into the seritei to meet Inumaru after he had been done at the academy. She had also been worried though she didn’t show it to inumaru she did worry about him. He seemed distant lately and it worried her. It also pissed her off because he needed to straighten himself out if he was gonna be at her side with the shiba clan.

Kukaku yelled “WHERE THE HELL IS INUMARU!!!!!!!!” she grabbed a soul reaper and said “find Inumaru?” she pushed him away practically sending him through a wall. She was sweating and panting. Retsu said “calm down now Kukaku please. I knowits rough but it will be over soon.” Kukaku growled and said loud “DON’T TELLL ME TO CA……..OH GOD.” She laid back as the contractions were coming close soon it be time to push

Sara said “I dunno I think it surprises him after all he and you father and uncles father fought before long ago. Anyway what do you mean about lady rangiku how has she changed. Does being with a youkai really change someone that much.” She blushed

Onihime walked with shippo and said “shippo I failed. I cant reach inumaru. I tried so hard but I failed. If I cant even reach him how can I reach the other students when they need me. how can I be a good mother if I cant help someone in need.” She sighed questioning herself
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 10:23 pm

Izayoi looked at her oddly. "What does he mean by interact? It's not like I'm changing the way how I usually act...maybe Uncle Sesshomaru" she said. She laughed. "Uncle Sesshomaru and Dad started it. Something about Inugami is attractive to Shinigami and humans alike. I'm surprised how Rangiku changed...for the baby that is. She still brags about how cute her kid is" she said.

Shippo nodded. "Alright" he said before he walked faster with her.

(What's going on at the end?)
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 5:04 pm

Jade nodded to both shippo and izoyai. She sighed wishing she knew what could be done to help her friend. Jade smiled at izoyai when she took her hand and lea dthe way leaving onihime and shippo behind . she smiled at izoyais question and said “I think they are cute. I do like them. The head captian told methat he was happythat you all are interacting so well. Oh that’s right didn’t you and Captain Bokuya just have a baby not long ago. I heard there has been many babies lately.’ She jumped when she her yelling and crashing coming from the squad 4 barricks

Onihime had been in her own thoughts. The fact that she open her memorys to inumaru and that she wasn’t able to get through to him hurt inihime and the fact that mentioning of babies made her miss her own. When shippo spoke to her she said “huh ….what?” she looked at him and said “oh im sorry shippo we better catch up.” She stood to fallow.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 2:48 pm

Izayoi laughed. "There will be a lot of people who he may not want there" she said. Shippo nodded. "He might be pushing you away, but that just shows you how unwell he is" he said before he looked at Orihime. "You ready hun?" he asked. Izayoi took Jade's hand and walked with her to the 4th division barricks. She laughed to herself. "Do you like babies?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 11:30 pm

Onihime nodded to inumaru. She watched him run off with a sigh. She then looked to the others nodded and agreed they should fallow at least to give support. The thought of babies made her miss her at home. Jade said “I dunno he may not want me there.” She sighed and took a deep breath and said “I better though. He may push me away but I still care about him.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 12:11 am

Inumaru looked at Jade skeptically. "I've also said that the kids would stop bullying us" he said. Izayoi sighed. "Give it time...they still think they have something to prove..." she said. Inumaru looked at Orihime worried. "She's in labor!?" he yelled. He ran off, which Izayoi looked at Jade. "How about we all go to the barracks together...I'm curious to see why Kukaku is over there" she said.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 11:01 pm

sorrysara was actually suppose to be jade I accidently changed her name lol)

jade said with a sigh and went to inumaru. She looked sad and hurt by inumarus words she said ”your scared I understand. Don’t lie about it either. Don’t you see inumaru how much you have of people around you that care. You fear that your enemy will go after your family, your wife ,and your pups. Don’t you see push away people does nothing but make hurt feelings and just grants you more enemys to have to watch out for. Surround yourself with friends who are allies. Yes they can be a liability but can be a asset. We cant live life fear our enemy doing so just makes you a coward. Do you want to be a coward because I know your not a coward you have a strong heart and spirit. I don’t want your pups to see you like that I want them to see my partner as the warrior I see . remember you told me the day we became partners that this was a turning point for me I can be lead down a path to be a asset or be lead with a path of darkness. This is your crossroads. Your choice your path. I just hope you make the right one.”

Onihime listened as a hell butterfly flew in and landed on onihimes finger and nodded and said “thank you.” She looked at inumaru and said “your wife is at the squad four barricks shes in labor.”
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 10:23 pm

Shippo sighed. "Lord Sesshomaru was a huge jerk back in the day. He did not like having others help him. He thought that humans were a liability, and he would not hesitate to kill someone if they got in his way. He did not have friends, or allow himself to have a woman. I worry that Inumaru will take this route" he said. Izayoi growled. "You aren't going to be at risk of lossing to an enemy when you have friends...your teammate is plenty strong to handle your troubles" she said. Inumaru looked at her annoyed. "How many Captains tell their Lieutenants about their personal lives?" he asked. Izayoi glared at him. "I think that they would tell them about their spouse and kids!" she shouted. Shippo sighed. "I think we need to get his wife here" he said. Inumaru looked at Shippo annoyed. "What?" he muttered.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 12:30 am

Onihime looked at her mate shippo and Izoyai a bit confused. She said “what do you mean you see whats going on. What do we need to do.” She looked at shippo and said “what does sessamyu have to do with this.?”

Sara was equally confused she sighed wondering if she should leave as it was eay to see inumaru didn’t wan t her around. It broke her heart more every second she though about it she stood her ground though as izoyai stood up for her and she would let her do that in vein.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 12:23 am

Izayoi looked at them sternly. "I think I see what going on here...I'm not going to excuse Inumaru, but we're going to need to show him that friends are worth something more...monsters are made, not born" she said. Inumaru looked at her annoyed. Shippo nodded. "I aggree" he said. He looked at Inumaru and frowned. "You're turning into Lord Sesshomaru...and I cannot allow this to happen to you" he said.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 11:25 pm

Hearing inumaru say that made sara sadder.she was also angry she wished he knew how much she cared to her he was family and her being a orphan she didn’t trust easy. Now here he was just throwing it out the door. She felt alone again.

Onihime said “I understand there are always stronger and smarter enemys. I know from experience.” She looked down thinking about her time las noches with the arancars and all. She was snapped out of her thoughts hearing what inumaru she went to inumaru and helped him down as Izoyai knock him down from her punch. Onihime said “please never say friends are a liability. If it weren’t for my friends I wouldn’t be alive. Friends cant make life better making you not feel alone. They can be come just as much as family as your real family. My friends are my family they are all I have.” Onihimes face was sad but serious onihime said “tell me this you say friends are a liability that means all you have is yourself and your family. Do you want your soon to be child to grow up thinking friends aren’t worth it because its to risky because the are a liability. I wouldn’t want my child growing up like that. I would want mine to surround itself with as many friends as possible.”
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 10:53 pm

Izayoi and Shippo guided Sara back to the classroom where they could get this settled out. Inumaru looked at Orihime annoyed. "What I've learned here is that no matter how silly a threat may be, it's a threat nonetheless, and it should not be taken lightly. If anyone was despirate enough, they could do serious harm to even the strongest of people. They just have to find information on them and exploit them indirectly" he said. Izayoi sighed as she walked in. "He is right, but horrible in practicing his knowledge" she said before she growled. "You need to communicate to your friends" she said. Inumaru shook his head. "Friends are a liability..." he said before Izayoi punched him in the face. "You're an idiot!" she yelled. She looked at Sara. "She cares for you! You're a fucking asshole! We aren't weak!" she yelled.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 7:28 pm

Sara took a deep breath knowing they were right and she shoulc calm down it was just hard. After all inumaru was the only one she had gotten close to the only person she felt she truly could trust. She nodded and was just unsure what she should do next

Onihime laughed alittle and said “Inumaru do you rally think your family be in danger this is Kukaku. Your talking about. She scares a lot of people plus isn’t she the one on the first day who shot a cannon towards some students for bullying you. I heard about it ndo one was hurt but she can take care of herself to she is the lead of the shiba clan for a reason. She smiled and said “plus if your real worried bring up to your father or other members of your family. You got sara she do anything to help you. You got lots of people at your side your not alone. Come now lets find the others before we get you home.”
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 3:11 pm

Izayoi smiled. "Calm down...you don't need to take this all on your own" she said. She sighed to herself. "We'll help you, but you need to calm down" she said.

Inumaru looked at Orihime worried. "I'm worried about exculasion. I have enemies in this school, and if they find out, they can start targeting my family" he said. He sighed deeply. "I don't want to be separated from her for too long" he said.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 10:55 pm

Sara sighed and said”I dunno what I can do to help. I feel so useless. Just help him please.” She looked at the two hopeful. She just wanted her friend and partner back.

Onihime said “why should you care about everyone finding out. Be proud no matter whatanyone said. You te father of the might Shiba Clan. Her being cranky is just her being emotional. The last month is always the hardest.” She smiled at him. And said “come on lets go find Izayoi and shippo. Ill see if they let you go to your wife she needs you. Plus we don’t her having yours baby or babies without you.”
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 10:32 pm

Izayoi looked at Sara and paused. "I can't believe he had been hiding that tid bit from me" she said before she sighed. "Of course that's why he's been so irritable" she said. She grinned at Shippo. "I think we can help...afterall, we'll all family" she said.

Inumaru looked at Orihime oddly. "Other than her beating me up and the drama behind everyone finding out...no" he said before his head lowered. "The fact I'm going to be coming home later is going to piss her off even more...she's 9 months pregnant right now" he said.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 8:46 pm

Sara said “yes I know shespregnant she has been for a while. I think she ready to pop sometime soon. Do you think that is why he so stressed and so angry.” Sara suddenly felt bad for getting angry at inumaru maybe he didn’t deserve her snapping at him. It just hurt that he distant himself from her. She looked at her professors and said “Mrs Izoyai you just had your daughter right and Mr Shippo and you and mrs onihime just had a baby to right so couldn’t yall help.”

Onihime watched the students leave and listened and Put a hand on his and said “its okay.though I don’t think the beating up is a good thing. I know Kukaku. So shes your wife. Hoe far along is she. I know how it is being pregnant. It’s a wonderful experience. She want to get stuff because shes excited to be sharing this with you.. so is that all that is bothering you.”
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 6:45 am

Izayoi nodded to Sara's question. "I'm pretty sure it is...just don't take it personally" she said. Shippo laughed. "For all we know...his wife is pregnant" he said. Izayoi looked at him like it was obvious at this point. "I think Sara has drawn that conclusion...it would explain a lot. How would you feel if you went to school and had a pregnant wife? How can he deal with the students who are much younger than him?" she asked.

Inumaru waited for everyone to leave. "I..." he said before he leaned into her ear. "...got my wife pregnant, and she's been beating me up for stuff" he said before he gulped. "Have you heard of Kukaku Shiba?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 9:37 pm

Sara said “I dunno he has been extremely distant lately. I dunno whats going on. I tried to get him to talk to me but all I seem to do is make him mad lately. All I want to do is help and be there for him. We have always been by each others side since we started. Do you think it has to be at his home that’s making him like this. What should I do. Hes acting like he doesn’t want to deal with me anymore.” She looked at shippo and izuyoi for advise.

Onihime went to inumaru and sat by him no that the class had left. She said “whats bothering you? Maybe I can help?”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Lord of Youkai no Jigen
Page 7 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next