Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mew Mew Love [tai]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

Number of posts : 1906
Registration date : 2012-12-01

Mew Mew Love [tai] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mew Mew Love [tai]   Mew Mew Love [tai] I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 11:55 am

Her time in the shower Shinji felt to join her, not only to help wash her body but also to have loving moment in a kiss while washing her. Afterwards he came to pack up and wait outside till she is really to leave, "this was a fun day Little Kitten, lets do it again some times," he suggested and held out a hand for her to take. "Lets go home... I'll cook you all your favorite dishes tonight."

~Fin~
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

Mew Mew Love [tai] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mew Mew Love [tai]   Mew Mew Love [tai] I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 7:32 pm

TaiTakabe wrote:
Returning the hug Shinji hugged his neko sister very lovingly with a sweet kiss. And giving into her suggestion he handed her up to take his little kitten to the shower.

she entered the shower to wash up
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

Mew Mew Love [tai] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mew Mew Love [tai]   Mew Mew Love [tai] I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 6:20 pm

Returning the hug Shinji hugged his neko sister very lovingly with a sweet kiss. And giving into her suggestion he handed her up to take his little kitten to the shower.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Mew Mew Love [tai] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mew Mew Love [tai]   Mew Mew Love [tai] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 2:35 pm

TaiTakabe wrote:
As the heat of the moment died down, Shinji brought his lips to meet to her in a passionate kiss, while untying her from her bonds to hold her in his arms. “You were wonderful Little Kitten, did you have fun,” he asked her, before turning the camcorder off, “and don't worry, I won't let this video leak out, it's for our entertainment only and only our eyes to see.”

she nodded "thank you nii-chan, shinji" she said and hugged him "shall we both clean up now?" she asked him
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

Mew Mew Love [tai] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mew Mew Love [tai]   Mew Mew Love [tai] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 11:34 am

As the heat of the moment died down, Shinji brought his lips to meet to her in a passionate kiss, while untying her from her bonds to hold her in his arms. “You were wonderful Little Kitten, did you have fun,” he asked her, before turning the camcorder off, “and don't worry, I won't let this video leak out, it's for our entertainment only and only our eyes to see.”
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Mew Mew Love [tai] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mew Mew Love [tai]   Mew Mew Love [tai] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 6:36 pm

TaiTakabe wrote:
The moment she came the camera record her squirting as Shinji filled her with his cream, "Ahhhh... you look so sexy when you cum Little Kitten.

she smiled and blushed hard to his comment
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

Mew Mew Love [tai] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mew Mew Love [tai]   Mew Mew Love [tai] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 1:05 pm

The moment she came the camera record her squirting as Shinji filled her with his cream, "Ahhhh... you look so sexy when you cum Little Kitten.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Mew Mew Love [tai] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mew Mew Love [tai]   Mew Mew Love [tai] I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 11:57 am

TaiTakabe wrote:
He made sure the camcorder got a good view of her pussy getting pumped as Shinji thrust her harder to make his Little Kitten squirt.
she wasnt able to hold back much more and mewlerd loudly as she came for him and the camera
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

Mew Mew Love [tai] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mew Mew Love [tai]   Mew Mew Love [tai] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 8:58 pm

He made sure the camcorder got a good view of her pussy getting pumped as Shinji thrust her harder to make his Little Kitten squirt.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Mew Mew Love [tai] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mew Mew Love [tai]   Mew Mew Love [tai] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 4:09 pm

TaiTakabe wrote:
At her word Shinji gave her more and his all. Pumping her hear as he came closer to his climax but held back, "now let's see if I can make you squirt for the camera."

she whimpered but nodded snd tried to give him what he wanted
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

Mew Mew Love [tai] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mew Mew Love [tai]   Mew Mew Love [tai] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 10:01 pm

At her word Shinji gave her more and his all. Pumping her hear as he came closer to his climax but held back, "now let's see if I can make you squirt for the camera."
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Mew Mew Love [tai] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mew Mew Love [tai]   Mew Mew Love [tai] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 3:12 pm

TaiTakabe wrote:
She used just the right words as Shinji smiled evil and really gave it to her as she asked, "such a naughty little kitten you are, but I love this side of you," he lick her neck and kiss her lips afterwards and pumped her hard.
she moaned his name as he pumped into her in this new position "yes.... more" she demanded
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

Mew Mew Love [tai] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mew Mew Love [tai]   Mew Mew Love [tai] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 12:08 am

She used just the right words as Shinji smiled evil and really gave it to her as she asked, "such a naughty little kitten you are, but I love this side of you," he lick her neck and kiss her lips afterwards and pumped her hard.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Mew Mew Love [tai] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mew Mew Love [tai]   Mew Mew Love [tai] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 11:08 pm

TaiTakabe wrote:
Within this bondage sex Shinji kiss his little kitten hard on the kiss before turning her around to face the camera, in this now revered cowgirl position. Thrusting her as she ride his cock, "now look at the camera and say dirty things."
"like you make me hot for you i want you deeper in me harder take me and give me all of you" she said hoping her words were right but even if it wasnt least she spoke true
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

Mew Mew Love [tai] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mew Mew Love [tai]   Mew Mew Love [tai] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 1:02 pm

Within this bondage sex Shinji kiss his little kitten hard on the kiss before turning her around to face the camera, in this now revered cowgirl position. Thrusting her as she ride his cock, "now look at the camera and say dirty things."
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Mew Mew Love [tai] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mew Mew Love [tai]   Mew Mew Love [tai] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 6:48 pm

TaiTakabe wrote:
 A few times more he wiped her the way she liked it, “we're far from finish here,” he said and picked her up as the Kitten remain bound. And setting her up cow girl style down on his lap Shinji pumped her as she faced the camera.

she mewled as he took her in this new position wrapping her legs around him to keep him in her as he pumped and thrusted making her moan and squeel
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

Mew Mew Love [tai] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mew Mew Love [tai]   Mew Mew Love [tai] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 2:52 pm

A few times more he wiped her the way she liked it, “we're far from finish here,” he said and picked her up as the Kitten remain bound. And setting her up cow girl style down on his lap Shinji pumped her as she faced the camera.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Mew Mew Love [tai] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mew Mew Love [tai]   Mew Mew Love [tai] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 8:46 pm

TaiTakabe wrote:
Her words again made Shinji smile evilly as he started getting into his roll. And so leaving the dildo inside her kitty pussy he took up a little wipe and lightly wiped her ass. Harder each time to see her limits.

she withered and squirmed and mewled to his actions
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

Mew Mew Love [tai] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mew Mew Love [tai]   Mew Mew Love [tai] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 3:22 pm

Her words again made Shinji smile evilly as he started getting into his roll. And so leaving the dildo inside her kitty pussy he took up a little wipe and lightly wiped her ass. Harder each time to see her limits.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Mew Mew Love [tai] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mew Mew Love [tai]   Mew Mew Love [tai] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 12:42 am

TaiTakabe wrote:
Now placing the camcorder on a tripod and pointed to her rear as it is still recording her. Shinji gave his kitten another playful slap on her as while teasing her with a vibrator on her pussy lips before sticking it inside her cute cunt. “A bad Little Kitten should be punished for be being a naughty little slut,” playful he said it with another slap on her ass.      

she yelled out in pleasured pain "yes nii-chan punish me more" she cried "make me pay for my bad behavior"
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

Mew Mew Love [tai] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mew Mew Love [tai]   Mew Mew Love [tai] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 11:20 pm

Now placing the camcorder on a tripod and pointed to her rear as it is still recording her. Shinji gave his kitten another playful slap on her as while teasing her with a vibrator on her pussy lips before sticking it inside her cute cunt. “A bad Little Kitten should be punished for be being a naughty little slut,” playful he said it with another slap on her ass.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Mew Mew Love [tai] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mew Mew Love [tai]   Mew Mew Love [tai] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 10:14 pm

TaiTakabe wrote:
The tone in her voice did seem as though she'd express her like towards the idea, “okay lets do a little bondage play, but if it becomes uncomfortable we'll stop.” Like in any bondage the Little Kitten was all tie up in a sexy ecchi pose. Starting off Shinji gave her a playful slap on the butt, “you like that?'

she winced then looked at him and nodded her pose very inviting            

Mew Mew Love [tai] Miriam__bondage__by_wolf0606-d3iqup9
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

Mew Mew Love [tai] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mew Mew Love [tai]   Mew Mew Love [tai] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 4:21 pm

The tone in her voice did seem as though she'd express her like towards the idea, “okay lets do a little bondage play, but if it becomes uncomfortable we'll stop.” Like in any bondage the Little Kitten was all tie up in a sexy ecchi pose. Starting off Shinji gave her a playful slap on the butt, “you like that?'
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Mew Mew Love [tai] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mew Mew Love [tai]   Mew Mew Love [tai] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 6:28 pm

TaiTakabe wrote:
“Your full of surprises Little Kitten,” he replied as Shinji is surprise to find her kinky side, “oh yes... for be a bad kitty I'm going to have to punish you,” he said evilly and started moving his hips as she ride his cock. “I was thinking about doing a little bondage play.”

she shivered a little "sounds kinky" she said and licked him "shall i get my hands binded? will there be spanking?" she asked
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

Mew Mew Love [tai] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mew Mew Love [tai]   Mew Mew Love [tai] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 12:36 pm

“Your full of surprises Little Kitten,” he replied as Shinji is surprise to find her kinky side, “oh yes... for be a bad kitty I'm going to have to punish you,” he said evilly and started moving his hips as she ride his cock. “I was thinking about doing a little bondage play.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mew Mew Love [tai] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mew Mew Love [tai]   Mew Mew Love [tai] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mew Mew Love [tai]
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next