Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Site In Ruin - Pure Love [tai]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

My Site In Ruin - Pure Love [tai] Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Site In Ruin - Pure Love [tai]   My Site In Ruin - Pure Love [tai] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 7:44 am

TaiTakabe wrote:
OOC: Uhm... I've... lost my muse for this thread, or rather... I can't really think where to go from here, (writers block). So instead can we close this threat to open a new one? Remember the suggestion of you playing a Herm? Well... I would like to start that role-play if your still up for it.
sure and we can come back to this one when and if the block goes away
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

Number of posts : 1906
Registration date : 2012-12-01

PostSubject: Re: My Site In Ruin - Pure Love [tai]   My Site In Ruin - Pure Love [tai] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 7:33 am

OOC: Uhm... I've... lost my muse for this thread, or rather... I can't really think where to go from here, (writers block). So instead can we close this threat to open a new one? Remember the suggestion of you playing a Herm? Well... I would like to start that role-play if your still up for it.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: My Site In Ruin - Pure Love [tai]   My Site In Ruin - Pure Love [tai] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 10:08 pm

TaiTakabe wrote:
After having Karin seated, Kyosuke then came seated himself and started eating with her. He’d notice a few others looking their way as it too brought on a blush to his face, “we look like a couple or lovers,” another blush when saying those words, “I mean… I… we’re out on a date first time since we only did role-play on dates.”
karin noddded to both statements "but unlike our role play this is the real thing but i dont mind it is nice to esat out with someone its differnt ten eaing alone" she said
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: My Site In Ruin - Pure Love [tai]   My Site In Ruin - Pure Love [tai] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 3:44 pm

After having Karin seated, Kyosuke then came seated himself and started eating with her. He’d notice a few others looking their way as it too brought on a blush to his face, “we look like a couple or lovers,” another blush when saying those words, “I mean… I… we’re out on a date first time since we only did role-play on dates.”
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: My Site In Ruin - Pure Love [tai]   My Site In Ruin - Pure Love [tai] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 10:07 pm

TaiTakabe wrote:
Nodding and following her lead, Kyosuke took the plate of food in-which Karin made for him and took it to a table as she went to get something for herself. He waited and smile as she arrived, “here let me help,” he helped her set her plate and seated her like a gentlemen.

"thank you" she said and sat in her seat the other customers ooohing at his actions causing her to blush a little she then waited for him to sit down before begining to eat
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: My Site In Ruin - Pure Love [tai]   My Site In Ruin - Pure Love [tai] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 7:45 pm

Nodding and following her lead, Kyosuke took the plate of food in-which Karin made for him and took it to a table as she went to get something for herself. He waited and smile as she arrived, “here let me help,” he helped her set her plate and seated her like a gentlemen.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: My Site In Ruin - Pure Love [tai]   My Site In Ruin - Pure Love [tai] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 2:21 am

TaiTakabe wrote:
It all looked good as he smiled at the many selection, “where should I start,” he asked her, not knowing what he would like, “how about I have what you are having?”

"sure" she replied and got some of her favorite foods put them on a plate then gave it to him "here this one is yours you can take it to our table i will be there in a minite" she said and got the same things she gave him then grabbed the silverware anddrinks then headed to the table
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: My Site In Ruin - Pure Love [tai]   My Site In Ruin - Pure Love [tai] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 9:34 pm

It all looked good as he smiled at the many selection, “where should I start,” he asked her, not knowing what he would like, “how about I have what you are having?”
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: My Site In Ruin - Pure Love [tai]   My Site In Ruin - Pure Love [tai] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 6:18 pm

TaiTakabe wrote:
At the time Country Buffet did seem like a good idea once Karin made the suggestion, so once getting on the bus they made their way there. They were brought to a table made for two, “order anything you like,” he said in a nervous tone of voice, hope this date goes well.

she smiled "is buffet we serve ourselves " she said and took him to where the plates and silverwere then showed him the salad bar and the hot buffet ares which served chicken, mashed potato, fish, pizza, mac & cheese then showed him the dessert one where they had pie, cake and even an ice cream machine My Site In Ruin - Pure Love [tai] Old-country-buffet

My Site In Ruin - Pure Love [tai] Country2 My Site In Ruin - Pure Love [tai] Cbb4

once she had her food she went back to the table he choose and set them down she then sat down
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: My Site In Ruin - Pure Love [tai]   My Site In Ruin - Pure Love [tai] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 12:45 pm

At the time Country Buffet did seem like a good idea once Karin made the suggestion, so once getting on the bus they made their way there. They were brought to a table made for two, “order anything you like,” he said in a nervous tone of voice, hope this date goes well.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: My Site In Ruin - Pure Love [tai]   My Site In Ruin - Pure Love [tai] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 7:27 pm

TaiTakabe wrote:
He didn’t know this area as she dose. That is why he asked when they started going out together, “I like buffets,” he answered her, “lets go.”

she nodded and together they got on a bus and headed to the buffet resturaunt

ooc so you can expeince it irl go to your local one my favorite was golden corral our closest one non-chinese is old country buffet
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: My Site In Ruin - Pure Love [tai]   My Site In Ruin - Pure Love [tai] I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 1:26 pm

He didn’t know this area as she dose. That is why he asked when they started going out together, “I like buffets,” he answered her, “lets go.”
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: My Site In Ruin - Pure Love [tai]   My Site In Ruin - Pure Love [tai] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 10:56 pm

TaiTakabe wrote:
For a long while he just held her in his arms, not wanting to let go. For a long time he’s been wanting to meet her, Karin… his soul mate, the girl he fell in love with, “so… lets go somewhere, where do you want to go?” He waist no time asking her out, since this is their first date.

"that should be my question but i'll take you to one of my favorite places " she said aasking him if he liked buffets if not then t tell her what he would like so she could choose another place
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: My Site In Ruin - Pure Love [tai]   My Site In Ruin - Pure Love [tai] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 1:33 pm

For a long while he just held her in his arms, not wanting to let go. For a long time he’s been wanting to meet her, Karin… his soul mate, the girl he fell in love with, “so… lets go somewhere, where do you want to go?” He waist no time asking her out, since this is their first date.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: My Site In Ruin - Pure Love [tai]   My Site In Ruin - Pure Love [tai] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 3:05 am

TaiTakabe wrote:
At this point, Kyo didn't really know what to do at this point, even though she held out her hand to sake. Instead he acted in a unusual way, due to his nervousness. It was as if his body reacted on its own, when he hugged her, embracing Karin in his arms, "it's so nice to finally meet you Karin."

Karin was a little surprised but smiled as it quickly faded and she wrapped her own aarms around him "the pleasure is mine" she said never relizing how nervous he truely was
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: My Site In Ruin - Pure Love [tai]   My Site In Ruin - Pure Love [tai] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 3:57 pm

At this point, Kyo didn't really know what to do at this point, even though she held out her hand to sake. Instead he acted in a unusual way, due to his nervousness. It was as if his body reacted on its own, when he hugged her, embracing Karin in his arms, "it's so nice to finally meet you Karin."
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: My Site In Ruin - Pure Love [tai]   My Site In Ruin - Pure Love [tai] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 9:26 pm

karin had entered the lobby and hearing her name looked to him "hi" she said "it is nice to finally meet you Kyosuka" she said heading over to him to shake his hand with a smile
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: My Site In Ruin - Pure Love [tai]   My Site In Ruin - Pure Love [tai] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 8:13 pm

There was a feeling of nervousness which kept him awake all night. Yes Kyosuka is very excited meeting Karin in the following morning for the first time and yet very nervous, feeling he may mess things up if making bad on first impressions. So in the following morning Kyosuka felt it was best to meet her in the lobby, so she won’t thing the reason why he came to see her was only to have sex, “K-Karin…” he called out as he saw come through the doors of the hotels lobby area. Still nervous… he didn’t know what else to say.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: My Site In Ruin - Pure Love [tai]   My Site In Ruin - Pure Love [tai] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 9:09 am

Karin read his message the next time she signed on she smiled and wrote down the hotel nmae then went to bed to sleep knowing the next day she would see her online friend at last. when she woke she showered brushed her hair her teeth things she barely did except by habit but today she wanted to look and smell nice today she was meeting 'him' and knew first impression was everything. once done she dressed and headed out towards the hotel hoping she wasnt too early to visit him
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: My Site In Ruin - Pure Love [tai]   My Site In Ruin - Pure Love [tai] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 12:14 pm

Instantly he got her reply, read it and made the reply that said: “I’m coming by bus, should be a ten hour drive. I’ll be at this address.” With the new message Kyosuka gave Karin an address he’ll be staying for the whole week once arriving, ’The High Inn.’ “I hope to see you soon.” After… Kyosuka pack his things and head out the door late at night, boarding the Gray Hound bus that took him to the place Karin is living currently. It was a long drive but he managed to making to his hotel the next day. Now all he has to do is wait for Karin to show up.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: My Site In Ruin - Pure Love [tai]   My Site In Ruin - Pure Love [tai] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 7:38 am

Quote :
taitakabe7 wrote on Nov 2
Long awaiting her replay, Kyosuka was left with both the feeling and look of excitement. But rather then sending a reply to the RPG, he wrote Karin a OOC, “I’m coming to visit you this weekend, can we meet?” He wrote and hit send to her, all the while she was in the bathroom.

ahe returned afteer her visit to the latrine and saw his reply she blushed and boldly sent back a reply "sure we can eet are you comming by bus plane or train" she asked she wasnt usually so bold in fact IRL she was a recluse but she liked him and she liked the rp they did he seemed nice
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: My Site In Ruin - Pure Love [tai]   My Site In Ruin - Pure Love [tai] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 12:28 am

Fallen under the dead of night, the times during the late hours for those resting till the first light of dawn, a young man remains active in a sleepless night. With the bedroom lights remain to keep his bedroom lighted, Kyosuka kept himself seated over at his desk while fooling with his laptop. The love of role-playing texted games his made him an active member of an online group called; Anime Oasis RPG. All forms of role-play Kyosuka took to enjoy as there was alway something new, thus currently and progressively he has eight different games on average with other members of this group. However... there's only one, by far his all time favorite role-play entitled; Fur & Love, where Kyosuka plays a human male who fell in love with a sexy vixen fox, and gives up his former life to live in the woods with her.

In truth this role-play is very titillating to a degree, as both the length and writing is enjoyable to be reading, whenever a returned reply to this threat is made, but above all else... for this particular role-play, comes attachment, feelings of true love. It made on invitation only for Kyosuka, with another member of this group who became his lover. For a long while, the two haves played many role-plays together. And so... after getting to know one another, they'd both fallen in love with each other and have been having a very intimate online relationship ever since, by talk out of character from their game, sharing personal e-mail address, personal online chats, to share their most secretive thoughts, and even gave out their real names. To a understanding... it was quite understandable on his part... to be holding such emotional attachment with this role-play. Having a lover that live so far away from him, this is the only way he can express his love for her, and be intimate in moments of making love with her, despite his longing to love and embrace the girl he loves in reality.

Saving the best for last, after making all replies to all other threats, now Kyosuka turned his attentions to Fur & Love, but before making his new post, he'd fist read the sixty-eight back post that had been made from himself and the other. Always... he loves to read it over before making a reply. And with the last made post he'd read carefully, though... it was very short.

posted yesterday at 4:15p.m.: Karin took Kenichi by the hand and lead him deep into the woods then left good and walked away in sexy swinging in her hips "if you want me you have to catch me first" she said and ran.

A chuckling sound came from his lips while reading this post before making his reply.

posted today at 11:48p.m.: While in their walk about, being lead into an unknown part of the woods... Kenichi smiled brightly, just being at her side. The way their fingers interlock during their hold of hands, it moment he wished could last forever, till Karin parted ways with him, that she wanted him to chase her, if... he wanted her as Karin said. At that with a pleasing grin, Kenichi chased after her, running as fast as he can to catch her and once getting cough up he'd thrown his are around her and pressed his chest to her back. "I got you," he whispered in her ear before kissing her furry cheek, "Karin... I've decide that I'm... I want to be with you. So... I've decide to live here, in these woods, because... I... I love you."

Kyosuka put thought into this post, in feel for his true feeling of love which drove him to make this post. If he'd had one wish, it's to see her reaction when she reads it, so he hopes to see how she'll respond.

Usually around this time during the later hours of the night, she's online playing this threat with him or chatting, but strangely... Kyosuka found she was offline but he waited. For a whole hour came 12:58a.m. there yet was a reply to be made, so likely Kyosuka would call it a night but a still waited, till one new message in his inbox was posted moment ago.
Tags: mature role-plays
Next: Mew Mew Love

edit delete reply
infinitemystic wrote on Sep 8, edited on Sep 8
karin posted in the email of her next roleplay post it took a while possibly because the creator had to think of a good reply. she hit send when it was done then left to use the bathroom while she waited for a reply back. as he opened his inbox he saw she wrote back upon opening the email it read "karin eeped when he caught her blushed when he kissed her then smiled to his words she turned and kissed him back then said "i love you too i am happy you want to stay i hope you dont regret that choice later on"

taitakabe7 wrote on Nov 2
Long awaiting her replay, Kyosuka was left with both the feeling and look of excitement. But rather then sending a reply to the RPG, he wrote Karin a OOC, “I’m coming to visit you this weekend, can we meet?” He wrote and hit send to her, all the while she was in the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Site In Ruin - Pure Love [tai]   My Site In Ruin - Pure Love [tai] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Site In Ruin - Pure Love [tai]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Surreal Illusions :: Role Playing :: Forest-
Jump to: