Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mew Mew Love [tai]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

Number of posts : 1906
Registration date : 2012-12-01

Mew Mew Love [tai] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mew Mew Love [tai]   Mew Mew Love [tai] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 1:48 pm

He knew she was close and yet at his moment to caught her, Shinji's Little Kitten escaped his grasp. I'll get you yet Little Kitten, Marco."
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Mew Mew Love [tai]   Mew Mew Love [tai] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 4:39 pm

TaiTakabe wrote:
"Marco..." again he called out and swam towards her, reaching with his hands to grab her.
she saw this and said "polo" then moved at the last minite as he reached to grab her feeling only air for she was no longer where she had been
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Mew Mew Love [tai]   Mew Mew Love [tai] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 4:01 pm

"Marco..." again he called out and swam towards her, reaching with his hands to grab her.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Mew Mew Love [tai]   Mew Mew Love [tai] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 1:50 am

TaiTakabe wrote:
"I can go first," he said and kissed her cheek, "and if I caught you... I get to do ecchi things with my Little Kitten." Shinji swam out and closed his eyes, "Marco."

"polo" she replied wondering what ecchi things he would to her
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Mew Mew Love [tai]   Mew Mew Love [tai] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 1:44 pm

"I can go first," he said and kissed her cheek, "and if I caught you... I get to do ecchi things with my Little Kitten." Shinji swam out and closed his eyes, "Marco."
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Mew Mew Love [tai]   Mew Mew Love [tai] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 4:23 pm

TaiTakabe wrote:
With her naked in the water Shinji too removed his swimming trunks and started swimming around. "You want to play Marco Polo?"
"sure" she said "who's it first?" she asked
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Mew Mew Love [tai]   Mew Mew Love [tai] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 2:07 pm

With her naked in the water Shinji too removed his swimming trunks and started swimming around. "You want to play Marco Polo?"
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Mew Mew Love [tai]   Mew Mew Love [tai] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 4:20 pm

TaiTakabe wrote:
Looking towards the tress when it was called to attention, Shinji saw where her bikini top hang and reached the grab it. At first he thought to give it back, but then a agin he thought about something devilish. Instead his hands reach underwater to pull down her bottom before Shinji took off his own swimsuit, "how about we do a little skinny dipping little, and don't worry no ones around to see us."
she gasped when he removed her bottoms then smiled to his idea and nodded "yeah sounds fun" she said
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Mew Mew Love [tai]   Mew Mew Love [tai] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 3:04 pm

Looking towards the tress when it was called to attention, Shinji saw where her bikini top hang and reached the grab it. At first he thought to give it back, but then a agin he thought about something devilish. Instead his hands reach underwater to pull down her bottom before Shinji took off his own swimsuit, "how about we do a little skinny dipping little, and don't worry no ones around to see us."
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Mew Mew Love [tai]   Mew Mew Love [tai] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 7:45 am

TaiTakabe wrote:
Horsing around in a splash fight went a little too far when Shinji splashed his Little Kitten with force, where her top came popped off far her body.
she mewled and lookd for her missing top mewing again seeing it had flung up into a tree
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Mew Mew Love [tai]   Mew Mew Love [tai] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 3:14 pm

Horsing around in a splash fight went a little too far when Shinji splashed his Little Kitten with force, where her top came popped off far her body.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Mew Mew Love [tai]   Mew Mew Love [tai] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 5:17 pm

TaiTakabe wrote:
With a smile Shinji made a dive into the ocean’s water upon the beach and swim around his lover kitten, playful splashing.
she splashed back and laughed as they played together in the water
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Mew Mew Love [tai]   Mew Mew Love [tai] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 1:48 pm

With a smile Shinji made a dive into the ocean’s water upon the beach and swim around his lover kitten, playful splashing.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Mew Mew Love [tai]   Mew Mew Love [tai] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 4:36 pm

TaiTakabe wrote:
Shinji himself placed on nothing more than a modest looking swim trunks, in the colors of black and blue stripes coming down the lines of his outer thighs. Compare to his little sister it was modest from what she was wearing that seem to turn a lot of heads including her lover and stepbrother. "Wow... you look... so..." He found his lips unable to speak out the right words but from his expression and with the way his eyes scanned her body she would know he wanted to say something to complement her look.

she blushed slightly and smiled "thaks nii-san" she said then went to the edge and jumped in hoping he would soon follow her into the water
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Mew Mew Love [tai]   Mew Mew Love [tai] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 2:04 pm

Shinji himself placed on nothing more than a modest looking swim trunks, in the colors of black and blue stripes coming down the lines of his outer thighs. Compare to his little sister it was modest from what she was wearing that seem to turn a lot of heads including her lover and stepbrother. "Wow... you look... so..." He found his lips unable to speak out the right words but from his expression and with the way his eyes scanned her body she would know he wanted to say something to complement her look.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Mew Mew Love [tai]   Mew Mew Love [tai] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 9:03 pm

TaiTakabe wrote:
Shinji had a feeling that this was going to be more the a good day, with the feeling of ditching school all together felt titillating, more so with himself spending the whole day with the one he loves. By bus the two loves came to the beach side, but first came to a clothing store to buy swimwear, "pick out anything you like to wear," he said to her.
she choose the two she liked best and after trying them on for him she allowed him to buy them for her while she bought a floating ring for herself
Mew Mew Love [tai] - Page 3 Nekobikini
Mew Mew Love [tai] - Page 3 Konachan-com-79104-animal_ears-bikini-long_hair-purple_eyes-purple_hair-swimsuit-tail
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Mew Mew Love [tai]   Mew Mew Love [tai] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 1:59 pm

Shinji had a feeling that this was going to be more the a good day, with the feeling of ditching school all together felt titillating, more so with himself spending the whole day with the one he loves. By bus the two loves came to the beach side, but first came to a clothing store to buy swimwear, "pick out anything you like to wear," he said to her.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Mew Mew Love [tai]   Mew Mew Love [tai] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 10:38 pm

TaiTakabe wrote:
Then it was decided as his little kitten agrees with him, to skip school and spend the day together. After last night of becoming lovers, school didn’t seem important as the longing to spend more time with her is more important. “So where shall we go,” he asked her and took the neko’s hand to head the other way from school, “how about the beach or water park?”

"sure" she said and smiled as they headed toards the beach smiling and hoping they didnt get caught
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Mew Mew Love [tai]   Mew Mew Love [tai] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 3:38 pm

Then it was decided as his little kitten agrees with him, to skip school and spend the day together. After last night of becoming lovers, school didn’t seem important as the longing to spend more time with her is more important. “So where shall we go,” he asked her and took the neko’s hand to head the other way from school, “how about the beach or water park?”
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Mew Mew Love [tai]   Mew Mew Love [tai] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 10:06 pm

TaiTakabe wrote:
With her Shinji ate his food and enjoy it since he has a loving neko sister to enjoy it with. In the end they headed to school hand in hand, “to bad we can’t spend the day alone together, it’s too much of a good day for school,” he hinted to skip.

his neko sibling did enjoy the meal and as they walked to school she smiled at his words ""i agree" she replied to his comment then suggested "well... we could skip today" giving him a smile at his hint "then we could spend all day with each other" she added the tone in her voice saying she would enjoy that very much for she wanted to be with him make love again with him or even do something fun together on this lovely day
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Mew Mew Love [tai]   Mew Mew Love [tai] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 7:54 pm

With her Shinji ate his food and enjoy it since he has a loving neko sister to enjoy it with. In the end they headed to school hand in hand, “to bad we can’t spend the day alone together, it’s too much of a good day for school,” he hinted to skip.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Mew Mew Love [tai]   Mew Mew Love [tai] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 7:47 pm

TaiTakabe wrote:
A smile from on his lips when asked what he’d cooked for breakfast, however Shinji pulled the covers from her and said: “you’ll find out once you come into the kitchen and have your breakfast, now get up… wash-up and get dress before we’re late for school.”
"okay..." she replied and went to wash up dress and then eat breakfast after the meal she brushed her teeth and grabbed her school bag before heading out with him towards school it was not a bad day it was too bad they would spend it indoors
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Mew Mew Love [tai]   Mew Mew Love [tai] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 6:36 pm

A smile from on his lips when asked what he’d cooked for breakfast, however Shinji pulled the covers from her and said: “you’ll find out once you come into the kitchen and have your breakfast, now get up… wash-up and get dress before we’re late for school.”
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Mew Mew Love [tai]   Mew Mew Love [tai] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 6:05 pm

TaiTakabe wrote:
Sharing the bed with his beloved kitten Shinji snuggled up lovingly as they slept. All night he held her tight until the early morning which he first awakened. Washing up and got dress he cooked breakfast, before coming back into the bedroom to wake her up, “little kitten… it’s time to get up.”
she woke yawned and streached then got up "whats for breakfast?" she asked after going to the bathroom and washing up
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Mew Mew Love [tai]   Mew Mew Love [tai] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 1:05 pm

Sharing the bed with his beloved kitten Shinji snuggled up lovingly as they slept. All night he held her tight until the early morning which he first awakened. Washing up and got dress he cooked breakfast, before coming back into the bedroom to wake her up, “little kitten… it’s time to get up.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mew Mew Love [tai]   Mew Mew Love [tai] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mew Mew Love [tai]
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next