Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mew Mew Love [tai]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-21

Mew Mew Love [tai] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mew Mew Love [tai]   Mew Mew Love [tai] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 6:34 pm

At first... her boldness surprised him, with the way she'd expressly accepted his offer which means more then helping to wash her body. So then on, Shinji brought her sitting on his lap, before pouring a handful of the body-wash in his hand. He soaped her up from the belly and down between the legs, where his fingers meet the slits of her kitty pussy, "maybe when we're done here... you could wash me next?"

infinite.mystic wrote:
she used the spray nozzle to rinse hen looked to him and decided after a moments thought to take him up on that offer laying back she said softly "i cant reach my legs or my genitals can you do it for me?" her belly and nipples and pussy exposed to his view her epidermis and fur wet from the shower

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-21

Mew Mew Love [tai] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Mew Mew Love [tai]   Mew Mew Love [tai] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 6:34 pm

“My name is Takahashi Shinji, already I’d moved out of my dad’s place when I turned sixteen, we’ve never got along ever since I was born. It even got worse between us ever since my mother divorced him and left, so I too left and got a job at a local café/ restaurant to support myself, now I’m eighteen years old and attending my senior year in high school, everything good is going my way, my grades in sports and academics comes second best to number one in the class, I’m also apart of Student Council, Vice President of the Culture Festival Club, and a team member of the Kendo Club. With these being apart of my resume I’m looking forward to going to a good collage or university with a paid internship to my future career, all that seem possible but now I must achieve it the hard way ever since I had to quit all my club and focus time on my part-time job after school because I’m now supporting two including myself.” Shinji was in deep thought over these word he said to himself while cooking over a hot stove to make a dinner dish enough for two consisting of rice, tofu, nyumen soup, and a salad dish as he set the table in the living room of his small apartment, “it’s time for diner,” he said and turned off the television, as the television was being turned off a long ahhhh came from a girl in the room and asked Shinji if she could eat while watching TV, “(sigh) I’ve spoiled you too much,” said Shinji.

While they ate what he cooked Shinji kept himself in his previous deep thought of how everything changed for him as he looked to the girl eating beside him, “Out of nowhere… this girl suddenly came into my life, it was three weeks ago since she came at the door wanting to live with me, she clams to be my little sister but I was never aware that my father remarried, what I was told… my dad married a woman who had an adopted daughter about a year ago, but what I find so strange… that my little sister… is a Neko.” Shinji couldn’t believe it himself when he first saw her standing at the doorstep of his apartment with her cat ears twitching and her tail swinging about, it was heart warming to hear her say she wanted to meet him and that she always wanted a big brother, but that wasn’t the only reason, “She ran away from home to get away from my dad, I can relate since I did the same thing, my old man is a difficult man to deal with, he’s very demanding, short tempered, and cruel, it leads me to wonder why any woman would want to marry him but he good at charming women before they know his true personality.” And that’s why Shinji is taking care of his younger step sister, but he wonders how long she plans on staying, “hey… little kitten… your mom called me and she’s very worried about you, didn’t tell her your living with me but… what do you want to do?”

Tags: love romance, mature role-plays
Prev: Pure Love {For Karin}

8 CommentsChronological Reverse Threaded Add a Comment

taitakabe7 wrote on Jun 27
It surprised him, she never done anything like this before, undressing right in front of him. Maybe... she has become very much comfortable where she wouldn't mind being naked around him, "enjoy your bath" he said nervously with a blush on his face, since he holds deep affections towards her. Just when you was about to leave he found her clinging to his clothing and asking him to stay and wash her back, "I spoil you too much," he said with a chuckle about taking up a washcloth lathering it was so and proceeded to wash her back. "Is there any where else you wish me to wash you" he said in the teasing voice while playfully he began washing her butt.

edit delete reply
infinitemystic wrote on Jun 20
she smiled and finished eating then though a little reluctant she got down and went to call her friend while he got her bath ready once off the phone he headed to the bathroom stripped then got into the tub "you will help me wash my back right?" she asked just as he was about to leave stopping him in his tracks to her question "please" she added her eyes big and sparkley a look he hardly ever could refuse

taitakabe7 wrote on Jun 20
One of his most pleasant moments is having her on his lap while she eats, and at the moment he wasn’t concern with the matter with her mother looking for her, but answered at her suggestion. “Just to be safe, think you should call your friend and let them know,” with those words Shinji return her kiss, kissing her cheek, “After you finish eating I’ll ready you a bath.”

edit delete reply
infinitemystic wrote on Jun 20
she nodded and nuzzled him "thanks" she said "maybe we better tell one of my friends so in case he calls they knw whats up and can play along" she suggested as she held him lovingbeing agaisnt him in his lap like this

taitakabe7 wrote on Jun 20
Even at a light mood of expression, Shinji can always tell how she was feeling as she expressed her anguish through her droopy ears as well for the tone in her voice, saying how she wishes not to go home. “I understand,” he whispered before coming over to hold her in his arms, “as I said it before… you can stay with me for as long as you like,” with those words Shinji kissed her brow, “I love so much Little Kitten, so I would never wish you to go back home with… him. As much as she has a dislike towards her step-father, Shinji hated him more. All the reason why he allowed her to stay with him, but never had he expect to fall in love with her, “I’ll tell your mother that your doing fine, and I won’t tell her your living with me, I merely suggested that your staying with a friend.”

edit delete reply
infinitemystic wrote on Jun 17
she lowered her ears "i didnt tell her she would had want me to stay but she is still with him i cant go back as long as she is with him i love her but until she leaves him i want to be safe here with you" she said "please nii-chan dont send me back just tell her im fine " she begged looking so cute how could her older sibling refuse
Back to top Go down

Mew Mew Love [tai]
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5