Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Why is it that I love you?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

Number of posts : 764
Registration date : 2015-05-10

Why is it that I love you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why is it that I love you?   Why is it that I love you? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 1:03 am

It finally arrived! Mizuki's first year of High school! She was so excited she woke up early for it. After getting dressed, making and eating breakfast, and making a quick lunch, she bolted out the door. "Yay! My first day of high school!" she said out loud. She made no stops on the way, until she arrived at the huge gates. Stepping onto the campus, she felt a surge of energy coarse through her body. Dashing to her home room, she found her seat and waited for class to start. However, she heard that she'd be sitting next to the most popular boy in the school. However, she heard a rumor that he was a complete jerk. No girl who has ever asked him has succeeded, and legend has it he's even attacked a few who have tried. That didn't scare her, until he walked into the room. As he sat down, Mizuki extended her arm to him. "Hi, I'm Mizuki. What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

Number of posts : 764
Registration date : 2015-05-10

Why is it that I love you? Empty
PostSubject: Why is it that I love you?   Why is it that I love you? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 2:49 am

It's Mizuki's first year of high school and already there are rumors that the most popular boy in school is single. However, he's a complete jerk, and has even attacked those who have confessed their love to him. Despite this, she has a crush on him, and everyone is trying to help her see that he's a bad guy. Yet as she continues to press on, she finds that there may be more to him than meets the eye. And his past could very well be the key to everything.
Back to top Go down

Why is it that I love you?
Page 1 of 1