Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

into the Future (mystic only: mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

into the Future (mystic only: mature) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: into the Future (mystic only: mature)   into the Future (mystic only: mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 1:28 am

once she admitted she was alright he moved again thrusting into her bucking body kissing her as he moved in her little cunny his movements like a pistons thrusting and humping her
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

Number of posts : 2535
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: into the Future (mystic only: mature)   into the Future (mystic only: mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 1:18 am

aki leaned back kissing him rocking her hips. moving him inside her. she moaned as she nodded but she didnt care she just wanted him to take her to make her feel what she never felt before."
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: into the Future (mystic only: mature)   into the Future (mystic only: mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 1:14 am

howling_moon wrote:
aki yelped alittle but pushed agaisnt him as he filled her with his member. she pushed agaisnt him her body begging for him. she blushed as she knew they needed to stop but she couldnt she needed this.

he couldnt stop now even if he wanted to her yelp did make him pause howefver "you okay?" he asked her as he fought to thrust into her a battle he was slowly losing
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: into the Future (mystic only: mature)   into the Future (mystic only: mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 12:31 am

aki yelped alittle but pushed agaisnt him as he filled her with his member. she pushed agaisnt him her body begging for him. she blushed as she knew they needed to stop but she couldnt she needed this.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: into the Future (mystic only: mature)   into the Future (mystic only: mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 12:29 am

howling_moon wrote:
aki couldnt take it her knees nearly buckled as she orgasmed for the first time. she never felt anythign so intense but pleasing. she breathed heavy. when she orgasmed the intensity of her scent got to high levels

he left her pussy and moved behin d her instint taking over as he mounted her and pressed his hard shaft into her and cring out in pleasure as he buried it to the hilt
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: into the Future (mystic only: mature)   into the Future (mystic only: mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 12:15 am

aki couldnt take it her knees nearly buckled as she orgasmed for the first time. she never felt anythign so intense but pleasing. she breathed heavy. when she orgasmed the intensity of her scent got to high levels
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: into the Future (mystic only: mature)   into the Future (mystic only: mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 11:59 pm

howling_moon wrote:
aki felt so weak under shadows assault she knew they shouldnt but it felt so good. she gasped as she spread her self further and held his head as she was geting soaking wet aroused. her scent strengthening. she could feel a climax rising to the breaking point. she moaned pushing against him for more.
he delved into her lapping and licking his nose pressed to her clit his tongue reaching as far into her entrance a sit would go he then moved against her so his whole maw seemed to be inside her his shaft hard dripped wishing it as the one fillling this woman in plasce of the fox's tongue
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: into the Future (mystic only: mature)   into the Future (mystic only: mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 10:47 pm

aki felt so weak under shadows assault she knew they shouldnt but it felt so good. she gasped as she spread her self further and held his head as she was geting soaking wet aroused. her scent strengthening. she could feel a climax rising to the breaking point. she moaned pushing against him for more.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: into the Future (mystic only: mature)   into the Future (mystic only: mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 10:38 pm

howling_moon wrote:
aki was so close she could feel his body heat. she blushed and was lost for words all she could say was "i...i...i........." she didnt moved as she felt his lips touch hers she was bright red the scent slowly began to get stronger calling to his demon instincts.

he kissed her deeper pulling her against him her body felt good pressed against his. he inhaled her scent and growled removing their clothes kissing each spot he bore then when he exposed her pussy he kissed it too then licked it and liked the tste so much he devored it his hands holding her ass as he ate her down there
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: into the Future (mystic only: mature)   into the Future (mystic only: mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 9:48 pm

aki was so close she could feel his body heat. she blushed and was lost for words all she could say was "i...i...i........." she didnt moved as she felt his lips touch hers she was bright red the scent slowly began to get stronger calling to his demon instincts.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: into the Future (mystic only: mature)   into the Future (mystic only: mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 9:27 pm

howling_moon wrote:
aki was alittle shocked at the boldness. she wasnt sure what to say. she stared at his hand she didnt even know him.. she felt the arm reaching out grabbing her. she stared in the eyes. she wanted to resist. she tryed she knew she shouldnt she came to these woods this time of year to restrain herself from males. she knew human wouldnt know it but she wouldnt be able to resisit the urges. she bite her lip. she said "your just saying that." she blushed but her voice was low like she wanted him to. a sweet luring scent would soon reach shadows nose

"no i am not" he said as he took her hand and gently pulled her near "are you now scared of me?" he asked as he moved to kiss her

Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: into the Future (mystic only: mature)   into the Future (mystic only: mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 8:22 pm

aki was alittle shocked at the boldness. she wasnt sure what to say. she stared at his hand she didnt even know him.. shefelt the arm reaching out grabbing her. she stared in the eyes. she wanted to resist. she tryed she knew she shouldnt she came to these woods this time of year to restrain herself from males. dhr knew human wouldnt know it but she wouldnt be able to resisit the urges. she bite her lip. she said "your just saying that." she blushed but her voice was low like she wanted him to. a sweet luring scent would soon reach shadows nose
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: into the Future (mystic only: mature)   into the Future (mystic only: mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 8:12 pm

howling_moon wrote:
aki blushed when he called her pretty. she said "well you dont have to spy. sorry i didnt mean to hurt you. you should never spy on a person if theres something you want just do it be upfront about it." she smiled and said "im surprise to see another demon i thought all demons were extent beside me."

"well we are not most are just iding so we wont be hunted we hide to protect ourselves but your right i should be more bold im a male maybe i will do as you say and take what i want i just hope you wont regret it later cause what i want is you" he said and blushed to his sudden boldness as he reached for her
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: into the Future (mystic only: mature)   into the Future (mystic only: mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 8:07 pm

aki blushed when he called her pretty. she said "well you dont have to spy. sorry i didnt mean to hurt you. you should never spy on a person if theres something you want just do it be upfront about it." she smiled and said "im surprise to see another demon i thought all demons were extent beside me."
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: into the Future (mystic only: mature)   into the Future (mystic only: mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 8:03 pm

howling_moon wrote:
Aki looked at the eyes and said :why are you hiding shadow. im sorry if i hurt or scared you. i thought i was alone in this forest not many more place around feel like home but this place does." she blushed
"it is okay" he said "guess i am jumpy or your too pretty" he said "as for what i do i dont know what you mean?" he asked as he returned to her side

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: into the Future (mystic only: mature)   into the Future (mystic only: mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 7:47 pm

Aki looked at the eyes and said :why are you hiding shadow. im sorry if i hurt or scared you. i thought i was alone in this forest not many more place around feel like home but this place does." she blushed
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: into the Future (mystic only: mature)   into the Future (mystic only: mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 7:11 am

howling_moon wrote:
aki said "whois there" she looked into the spot the tail disappeared to wonderign what she would find and if it would be friendly

inside she saw two eyes staring back to her a small voice whispered the name "shadow" she could tell it was male but that and the tail and eyes was all she had seen of this creature
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: into the Future (mystic only: mature)   into the Future (mystic only: mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 8:53 pm

aki said "im kinda embaressed that i fell asleep." she smiled and said "so tell me is there anythign else you do other than claim a beautiufl young lady as myself"
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: into the Future (mystic only: mature)   into the Future (mystic only: mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 8:49 pm

howling_moon wrote:
aki woke and yanwed and said "how long was i out for sorry i fell asleep."
"not long" he whispered
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: into the Future (mystic only: mature)   into the Future (mystic only: mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 8:18 pm

aki woke and yanwed and said "how long was i out for sorry i fell asleep."
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: into the Future (mystic only: mature)   into the Future (mystic only: mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 8:17 pm

howling_moon wrote:
aki was happy in his arms she mummbled "love you"
he returned the words back to her
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: into the Future (mystic only: mature)   into the Future (mystic only: mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 7:14 pm

aki was happy in his arms she mummbled "love you"
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: into the Future (mystic only: mature)   into the Future (mystic only: mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 7:11 pm

howling_moon wrote:
aki came hard and collapes on him happy she nuzzled him tiredly and fell asleep in his arms
he rocked her as she slept
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: into the Future (mystic only: mature)   into the Future (mystic only: mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 9:14 pm

aki came hard and collapes on him happy she nuzzled him tiredly and fell asleep in his arms
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: into the Future (mystic only: mature)   into the Future (mystic only: mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 9:11 pm

howling_moon wrote:
aki kissede him and moaned as hw claimed her again she said "mmm this feels good my love dont stop

he didnt he kept thrusting until they both came again
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: into the Future (mystic only: mature)   into the Future (mystic only: mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

into the Future (mystic only: mature)
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next