Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

into the Future (mystic only: mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

into the Future (mystic only: mature) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: into the Future (mystic only: mature)   into the Future (mystic only: mature) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 10:42 pm

howling_moon wrote:
aki moaned and pushed agaisnt him it felt good didnt want it to stop her muscules tighten around she didnt know why he was doing this but it was far from her mind at the moment

he didnt know why either but he didnt want to stop and ask not now when it felt so good
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

Number of posts : 2535
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: into the Future (mystic only: mature)   into the Future (mystic only: mature) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 10:47 pm

aki moaned and pushed agaisnt him it felt good didnt want it to stop her muscules tighten around she didnt know why he was doing this but it was far from her mind at the moment
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: into the Future (mystic only: mature)   into the Future (mystic only: mature) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 10:35 pm

howling_moon wrote:
aki didnt know what to do it felt so good but she wasnt sure about him she moaned unaware her heat was very active and at its strongest

he licked her neck as he breegan to thrust into her unaware she was entereng her estres

Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: into the Future (mystic only: mature)   into the Future (mystic only: mature) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 4:46 am

aki didnt know what to do it felt so good but she wasnt sure about him she moaned unaware her heat was very active and at its strongest
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: into the Future (mystic only: mature)   into the Future (mystic only: mature) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 11:35 pm

howling_moon wrote:
AKi eyes widen in fear at what he was doing but also in pleasure she held on to him as her hymen broke and it hurt but didn't show it

he licked her as if he knew he hurt her and was sorry he waited for her to adjust then moved in her

Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: into the Future (mystic only: mature)   into the Future (mystic only: mature) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 10:14 am

AKi eyes widen in fear at what he was doing but also in pleasure she held on to him as her hymen broke and it hurt but didnt show it
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: into the Future (mystic only: mature)   into the Future (mystic only: mature) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 12:21 am

howling_moon wrote:
aki was a bit shocked at his action and tryed to speak but nothing game out her legs srpead some givign him the chance and access to what he desired

he groaned as he pressed his shaft between her legs effectivly inserting it into her body
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: into the Future (mystic only: mature)   into the Future (mystic only: mature) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 6:05 am

aki was a bit shocked at his action and tryed to speak but nothing game out her legs srpead some givign him the chance and access to what he desired
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: into the Future (mystic only: mature)   into the Future (mystic only: mature) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 11:37 pm

howling_moon wrote:
Aki blushed and said "ugh i barely know you but I'll think about it" she smiled at him unaware to him it seem like she said yes

he smiled and held her his shaft pressing against her as if it knew her body ached for his

Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: into the Future (mystic only: mature)   into the Future (mystic only: mature) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 10:29 pm

Aki blushed and said "ugh i barely know you but ill think about it" she smiled at him unaware to him it seem like she said yes
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: into the Future (mystic only: mature)   into the Future (mystic only: mature) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 10:25 pm

howling_moon wrote:
Aki said "ugh no not mated or take if i was it would have to be human and i hate humans" she sighed and stood and stretch giving him a good wiff of her heat

"you dont got to take a human" he said "you could have me" he told her as he watched and ached to touch her
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: into the Future (mystic only: mature)   into the Future (mystic only: mature) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 8:17 am

Aki said "ugh no not mated or take if i was it would have to be human and i hate humans" she sighed and stood and stretch giving him a good wiff of her heat
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: into the Future (mystic only: mature)   into the Future (mystic only: mature) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 1:56 am

howling_moon wrote:
aki blushed at his nuzzles but they seemed innocent unaware he was just prepareign her for matign though she was unaware of it she said "so what you want to talk about"

"well do you got a mate or a family?" he asked her restraining himself from licking and taking her noio mater how much the heat called to him he had to know she was untaken he wouldnt take anothers mate
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: into the Future (mystic only: mature)   into the Future (mystic only: mature) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 9:08 pm

aki blushed at his nuzzles but they seemed innocent unaware he was just prepareign her for matign though she was unaware of it she said "so what you want to talk about"
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: into the Future (mystic only: mature)   into the Future (mystic only: mature) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 8:58 pm

howling_moon wrote:
aki stoped when he said no she looked at him and said "okay i can stay for a bit i suppose if you insist" she walked past him and sat down on a log her heat filling ace's nose calling to him to take what he desired

He nodded "i insist" he said as he sat next to her and began nuzzling her unaware what he was doing
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: into the Future (mystic only: mature)   into the Future (mystic only: mature) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 10:34 pm

aki stoped when he said no she looked at him and said "okay i can stay for a bit i suppose if you insist" she walked past him and sat down on a long her heat filling aces nose calling to him to take what he desired
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: into the Future (mystic only: mature)   into the Future (mystic only: mature) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 10:31 pm

howling_moon wrote:
aki blushed and said "well im sorry i disturbed your sleep ill let you gert back to it" she smiled and turned to leave him unaware her heat strengthen calling to him
"no!" he said avuptly then coughed relizoing his deperate tone "no" he repeated lowering his voice "you dont got to leave i am awake now and i doubt i will get back to sleep" he said "so you can stay if you want to" he siad keeping his voice soft for her
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: into the Future (mystic only: mature)   into the Future (mystic only: mature) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 8:41 pm

aki blushed and said "well im sorry i disturbed your sleep ill let you gert back to it" she smiled and turned to leave him unaware her heat strengthen calling to him
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: into the Future (mystic only: mature)   into the Future (mystic only: mature) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 8:36 pm

howling_moon wrote:
aki blushed and said "thank you ace and your very handsome" she looked at him shyly unaware her heat started

he sniffed her and knew her heat started and unawarinly came a little closer
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: into the Future (mystic only: mature)   into the Future (mystic only: mature) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 7:44 pm

aki blushed and said "thank you ace and your very handsome" she looked at him shyly unaware her heat started
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: into the Future (mystic only: mature)   into the Future (mystic only: mature) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 7:40 pm

howling_moon wrote:
aki smiled and said "well any hunters come while i'm here and ill kill them" she looked at him seeing his look on his face she said "my name is aki"

"hi aki your pretty" he said smiling with a light blush "my name is Ace its nice to meet you " he said
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: into the Future (mystic only: mature)   into the Future (mystic only: mature) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 2:59 pm

aki smiled and said "well any hunters come while im here and ill kill them" she looked at him seeing his look on his face she said "my name is aki"
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: into the Future (mystic only: mature)   into the Future (mystic only: mature) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 12:11 pm

howling_moon wrote:
aki smiled at him he looked quite handsome her tail swayed she said"i came from town i come here when it gets close to my heat cycle and i find it peaceful her away from those good for nothing humans

"ah i see" he said "well i was hiding from hunters and i guess i fell asleep while i waited for them to leave i am glad they are gone now" he siad to her noticing how pretty she was
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: into the Future (mystic only: mature)   into the Future (mystic only: mature) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 10:53 pm

aki smiled at him he looked quite handsome her tail swayed she said"i came from town i come here when it gets close to my heat cycle and i find it peaceful her away from those good for nothing humans
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: into the Future (mystic only: mature)   into the Future (mystic only: mature) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 10:49 pm

howling_moon wrote:
aki blushed and said "sorry i didnt meant to hurt you i was just curious it is safe uts okay to come out" her sweet female fox scent filled his nose
he eventually came out and dusted him self off "so where did you come from" he asked as he looked to her
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: into the Future (mystic only: mature)   into the Future (mystic only: mature) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

into the Future (mystic only: mature)
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next